"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 924 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 654 694 744 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 13852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Just wanted to say, great posts Borat, Mr E, Nic Frenchy.

That is the right way to deal with girls, all types of girls. I have dated semipro Latinas and would not have a problem doing the same with Thai if I could just speak a little (I have full Spanish, that immensely helped). It's great fun for a while but then too much drama and instability made me quit after a while. However I still remember them all with great love and I'm still in touch with some. One incredible Brazilian is about to graduate as MD!

Keep the stories coming, thanks!

no response so far. so i suspect she's either genuinely busy, incredibly offended, or someone has gave her more than 2k.

anyway back on topic:

what are your favorite spots for decent looking fls in bkk at night? i just got here and i don't see that many hot girls in nana and soi cowboy. the nana quality seems to have gone downhill for fls since i was last year 2 years ago. soi cowboy has less ladyboys but most girls i saw were pretty average. i'm out in the siam / rachatewi area, is there anything here? saw a couple of good looking girls at the bars around coco walk, but i don't think they are working in that capacity. but maybe i should just ask.

what about patpong 1+2, are there better looking girls? i have never been. any good clubs at night that are packed with decent looking freelancers like tiger / hollywood in phuket? also haven't been to sol / [CodeWord900] but heard the girls aren't that good looking but may be good place to get off for cheap as much as the idea of place where girls do nothing but suck cock all day does put me off a little.

Interesting approach. Not sure if calling her out or confronting her at this stage would be appropriate. She didn't volunteer to come here and I met her that one time with no actual decision on what we are doing.

So I just texted her now and offered her 2k to come see me today. Will see what she says. I figured if she was genuinely busy she will then say no, but if she's working anyway and wants $, then I'll know.

Of course I could also seriously have offended her now by offering $ and screwed any chances of anything happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    You are not being cynical. You are being realistic. That is where having game comes in handy. You need to pull her card. You should have told her that you wanted to meet her friend; actually insisted upon it.

One of my pros called me the other morning about 8am wanting to come over. She said 5 minutes but was here in less than that. I went downstairs to get her and as soon as we got back to my room her phone sounded. I told her to answer it. She refused and that is when I went into pimp mode. I called her a liar and told her to get out of my room. I told her that she was not welcomed in my presence if she was not always 100% honest with me. She finally admitted that it was an Arab guy who she had given her number to the night before.

I told her that she needed to be with him if she wanted to get paid because I was not about to give her money (after all, I didn't ask her to come over; she asked me if she could come.) She said that she didn't even like Arab guys. I explained to her that all money has the king's face on it no matter who gives it to her and that she needed to get the money no matter who wants to give it to her. I told her that she needed to call him and tell him she was on her way. She said that she had already told him she wasn't coming. I said well you can always change. I then grabbed her purse and emptied it out on my bed. I took her phone and sent a text to him saying that she could go see him now. I thought it went through but she told me there was no credit on her phone. I told her that I would send it from my phone then.

She insisted on being with me. She folded my laundry and we got into bed because neither of us had been to sleep. She started playing with my dick and I reminded her that we could fuck if she wanted to but I was not going to give her money. We had one of the greatest sessions. We fell asleep and woke up at 3:30pm. I was leaving to go run errands and told her that I would drop her off at her room, but she insisted on taking a motorcycle taxi on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Borat69  [View Original Post]
    Since I saw her a few days ago, I've been trying to arrange a meetup again. She's been 'very busy' with 'friends'. I asked her if it's because of her work, she said no, that it's some 'friend' visiting from out of town. But to me I can't help think she's just working and to just cut contact. Am I being cynical?
    You are not being cynical. You are being realistic. That is where having game comes in handy. You need to pull her card. You should have told her that you wanted to meet her friend; actually insisted upon it.

One of my pros called me the other morning about 8am wanting to come over. She said 5 minutes but was here in less than that. I went downstairs to get her and as soon as we got back to my room her phone sounded. I told her to answer it. She refused and that is when I went into pimp mode. I called her a liar and told her to get out of my room. I told her that she was not welcomed in my presence if she was not always 100% honest with me. She finally admitted that it was an Arab guy who she had given her number to the night before.

I told her that she needed to be with him if she wanted to get paid because I was not about to give her money (after all, I didn't ask her to come over; she asked me if she could come.) She said that she didn't even like Arab guys. I explained to her that all money has the king's face on it no matter who gives it to her and that she needed to get the money no matter who wants to give it to her. I told her that she needed to call him and tell him she was on her way. She said that she had already told him she wasn't coming. I said well you can always change. I then grabbed her purse and emptied it out on my bed. I took her phone and sent a text to him saying that she could go see him now. I thought it went through but she told me there was no credit on her phone. I told her that I would send it from my phone then.

She insisted on being with me. She folded my laundry and we got into bed because neither of us had been to sleep. She started playing with my dick and I reminded her that we could fuck if she wanted to but I was not going to give her money. We had one of the greatest sessions. We fell asleep and woke up at 3:30pm. I was leaving to go run errands and told her that I would drop her off at her room, but she insisted on taking a motorcycle taxi on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Of course. I have dated several. The experiences vary a lot. In general GFs work out more expensive than just paying for sex. However, in one case I found a girl who was earning plenty of money, and she started by giving me extra time and extra sessions for free. Later she would meet me outside her workplace without paying for the sex, I. E. Just pay for the dinner. She wanted holidays with me too. She was a special case that wanted to be in a warm relationship with good sex, and with a guy who would not put pressure on her or interfere with her work. So she was a bit lonely, even though plenty of guys were after her. Too many guys, keen on her, were jealous types who couldn't cope with her screwing other guys for work, and maybe these guys were not making the grade in other ways too.

She was a girl who didn't usually orgasm from customers, but particularly liked an extended blowjob that most customers were too lazy to give. So she was more like a GIK than a GF, because we worked out that we were not really of compatible personalities to be a true couple, except for on the bed. In the end, she turned out to be too crazy for me and I to be too boring for her. We are still in occassional contact, as she is always a great performer, I miss her blow jobs and she misses my tongue too.

In general, its not going to work out, with rare exceptions. Its much easier and cheaper just to be the girl's regular customer. Then when you finally get bored with each other, its easier to move on to the next one.

P. S. Their are a SMALL percentage of pros that are just as honest as your regular Thai girls. The more honest ones prefer to not answer questions rather than tell direct lies. However, even though Thai girls are unwilling to accept guys that tell lies, they are all generally somewhat unthruthful.
    Hey thanks, yeah I dated a pro outside Thailand for a couple of months. She paid for everything. I had another pro who was paying for everything on a few 'dates' after she quit for me, and was spending sponsor's money on me. It was kind of messed up though, I find there's usually a couple of things seriously wrong in their heads after a while and it actually messes me up a bit. So I should really be learning from my mistakes, but alas.

I agree there's a double standard with most thai girls. So did I read that correctly? She likes an extended blowjob that customers were too lazy to give? Sounds pretty kinky.

Anyway I think should just text her and just say I want to see you can you come tonight 2k ST. If she says yes, then I know it was transactional from the start, no point waiting for her to contact me

Quote Originally Posted by Fon Tok  [View Original Post]
    Stop giving them money. Quickest way to get rid of a Thai girl!
    You may be right. Her concept may be a BF with money. I've met thai girls not interested in money, some who would never consider a bar / FL type job. In this specific case, from the start it was a transaction. When I ask her about her job she seems pretty 'head cool' about it, almost strangely so, no tears or sob stories. I suppose she's a freelancer so has alot more control. But still? Last girl I met broke down within 5 minutes of meeting me after 6 days in the job, and she quit the next day for me. I don't see that happening here.

An unemployed FL who claims she works 1 day week that seems literally busy everyday outside of her work? Hmm, something doesn't seem to add up to me. And how would I tell if she's not freelancing everyday? I can't, unless I run into her at her work. Part of me wants to preserve some optimism that she genuinely only works 1 day a week, everything she told me is true.

Strangely since our encounter 3 days ago she's been pretty unavailable. This could all just be part of her game plan. Perhaps she knew exactly what she was doing and I'm just getting played right into it. Her story could be rehearsed too: 'affection' is just good service, even some personal things she 'forgot' in my apartment.

She claims she's only worked 2 months after losing her job, works 1 day a week and earns 20k a month and is already looking for a new job. Apparently. Those seem like pretty low end figure estimates to me. At this price I could just sponsor her out of her financial situ so she gets off the streets. This has certainly crossed my mind in exchange to see me exclusively a couple times a week (and maybe getting tested and going BBBFS, even though I know that's probably extremely retarded to do with a thai girl with a past history of this occupation). The problem? She could see it simply as 'extra income' and continue to work on the side. And I'd feel like a complete loser to do it.

Here's what I'm thinking: stop contacting her for 2-3 days, and wait for her to contact me. I've initiated almost every day since we met. Plenty of girls here to go through, and might as well get as much variety for my 2k. Then in a few days ask her to do something. If she comes up with another excuse just pay her and be done with it. Perhaps you guys got better tests. Ideally I don't pay her anymore, but I know that may be unrealistic unless she wins the thai lottery.

I'm curious if anyone has dated a pro. The general consensus is this is bad news, and alot of lies or cheating. People getting scammed sponsoring girls etc.
    Of course. I have dated several. The experiences vary a lot. In general GFs work out more expensive than just paying for sex. However, in one case I found a girl who was earning plenty of money, and she started by giving me extra time and extra sessions for free. Later she would meet me outside her workplace without paying for the sex, I. E. Just pay for the dinner. She wanted holidays with me too. She was a special case that wanted to be in a warm relationship with good sex, and with a guy who would not put pressure on her or interfere with her work. So she was a bit lonely, even though plenty of guys were after her. Too many guys, keen on her, were jealous types who couldn't cope with her screwing other guys for work, and maybe these guys were not making the grade in other ways too.

She was a girl who didn't usually orgasm from customers, but particularly liked an extended blowjob that most customers were too lazy to give. So she was more like a GIK than a GF, because we worked out that we were not really of compatible personalities to be a true couple, except for on the bed. In the end, she turned out to be too crazy for me and I to be too boring for her. We are still in occassional contact, as she is always a great performer, I miss her blow jobs and she misses my tongue too.

In general, its not going to work out, with rare exceptions. Its much easier and cheaper just to be the girl's regular customer. Then when you finally get bored with each other, its easier to move on to the next one.

P.S. Their are a SMALL percentage of pros that are just as honest as your regular Thai girls. The more honest ones prefer to not answer questions rather than tell direct lies. However, even though Thai girls are unwilling to accept guys that tell lies, they are all generally somewhat unthruthful.

Quote Originally Posted by NicFrenchy  [View Original Post]
    OR, just treat her as a Girlfriend, take her out to movies, restaurants and have sex, no money (as you pay for everything else). See what happens.
    Stop giving them money. Quickest way to get rid of a Thai girl!

Since I saw her a few days ago, I've been trying to arrange a meetup again. She's been 'very busy' with 'friends'. I asked her if it's because of her work, she said no, that it's some 'friend' visiting from out of town. But to me I can't help think she's just working and to just cut contact. Am I being cynical?
    Look, I apologize in advance about this post because it won't be very positive.

I meet girls (mostly online) that are sponsored (and supposed to be faithful) and they are always up for a fuck. They might even have a Thai BF on the side too. Look, it could be that the girl really likes you, but nature is nature and the girls get horny so they will still go to the FL Place to pick up guys (not necessarily always for the money).

I would stay away if I were you.

OR, just treat her as a Girlfriend, take her out to movies, restaurants and have sex, no money (as you pay for everything else). See what happens.

Dating a pro

I'm curious if anyone has dated a pro. The general consensus is this is bad news, and alot of lies or cheating. People getting scammed sponsoring girls etc.

I'm not in a relationship with a pro, and I never sponsored anyone. But I met a girl who I actually like. Her story: only worked for a couple of months, doing it for money after losing a professional job, and only working once a week etc etc. Freelancer apparently. But for all I know, the whole thing is her usual patter and made up. She seemed rather 'cool' about her job considering she's done it 2 months.

After our encounter she suggested to do stuff together outside her work, go on a date etc. I asked her if she prefers I pay or seeing / dating her, and she said it was up to me. And of course, I'm tempted by the latter.

My educated guess is that she wants you to be both her client and her boyfriend. That is, take her on dates, have fun, and then give her money at the end. These relationships can be frustrating and even if you pay her she may consider you her "boyfriend" and try to control who else you can see while when she screws other guys it is "just work". I recommend setting ground rules up now as to what kind of relationship you want with her. And remember the credo,"It is always cheaper to pay."

Under what circumstances would you date a girl with a pro history, if ever?

I'm not in a relationship with a pro, and I never sponsored anyone. But I met a girl who I actually like. Her story: only worked for a couple of months, doing it for money after losing a professional job, and only working once a week etc etc. Freelancer apparently. But for all I know, the whole thing is her usual patter and made up. She seemed rather 'cool' about her job considering she's done it 2 months.

After our encounter she suggested to do stuff together outside her work, go on a date etc. I asked her if she prefers I pay or seeing / dating her, and she said it was up to me. And of course, I'm tempted by the latter.

OK, here's your break...

Quote Originally Posted by Goyave  [View Original Post]
    No. English is not my first language. Anyway, I am amazed that you can find some condescension in my previous post, while.

you did not seem to notice any

In.

an earlier post

By another member who spoke quite badly about the quality of the girls (qualifying them as "ugly") that other punters who are not willing to pay as much as him end up with. So, please, give me a break because you are just sounding more and more hypocritical with every new post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    REALLY! Is English your first language?
    No. English is not my first language. Anyway, I am amazed that you can find some condescension in my previous post, while you did not seem to notice any in an earlier post by another member who spoke quite badly about the quality of the girls (qualifying them as "ugly") that other punters who are not willing to pay as much as him end up with. So, please, give me a break because you are just sounding more and more hypocritical with every new post here.

REALLY!?! Is English your first language?

Quote Originally Posted by Goyave  [View Original Post]
    I did not mean to be condescending. I'm just saying it like it is and I'm pretty sure that Syzygies will not contradict me on this fact. Now, I don't know what is the purpose of your own post, but it doesn't seem to be much constructive nor very friendly (and that's another very polite understatement!).

Quote Originally Posted by Rjsss212  [View Original Post]
    Nothing like a healthy dose of condescension with that morning coffee to start the day off right, huh...
    I did not mean to be condescending. I'm just saying it like it is and I'm pretty sure that Syzygies will not contradict me on this fact. Now, I don't know what is the purpose of your own post, but it doesn't seem to be much constructive nor very friendly (and that's another very polite understatement!).

Posting Limitations