Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2006 Bangkok Reports

Page 169 of 287 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4297
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTheSexist
    Nice report about airport Shamas.
    Im wondering, is the old trick of catching a taxi from departures still possible or have they stamped it out?<...>
    Im sure Ive read that its not possible, but has anyone confirmed it yet?
    Works fine for me. On the 4-5 arrivals I've had Suvarnabhumi, I've always gone upstairs to Departures to catch a taxi home. Heck, I don't even know where the taxi queue is.

Cheers,
    -Y

Where's the Best Place to Find Girls After 2am in BKK

I will be arriving at the airport at 1am and will be at the JW Marriott Hotel on Sukhumvit around 2am. Where's a good spot close the there to find a woman for the night after a long flight from LA?

Thanks Guys.

Nice report about airport Shamas.
    Im wondering, is the old trick of catching a taxi from departures still possible or have they stamped it out? I stay not far from the new airport when I hit BKK and seen as a taxi to my destination will not cost a great deal more than the base rate, it seems silly to pay an extra 50bht when the total cost will barely reach 100bht.
    Im sure Ive read that its not possible, but has anyone confirmed it yet?

New Airport get a C from me

Arrival was good. If it wasn't for the moving sidewalks I would have died, man we covered some distance getting to Immigations. The first hall was closed, that threw a few people off, I had alread read of multiple immigation halls and found the next one just a few hundred meters down the walk way. Immigations was swift, finding our baggage carousel was a hassle, the number wasn't advertised on the plane. The information boards in the baggare clain area are spread out, it took a minute to find one. My baggage arrived fine.

On the arrival level there were no taxis, just a bunch of blood sucking limo touts wanting 900 to 1200 Bt to town, lol lol no way. No Directions to public Taxi's, thank goodness I had read about how to find them. I went down one level and all the cabs in BKK were there. I went to the far left which seemed to be the quicker station, the one to the far right looked to have a few hundred people waiting. I had to wait about 20 minutes to get a metered cab to town.

I went to Suk soi 33, it was 200 bt on the meter + 50bt airport fee + 65bt for expresswa fees (close to this amount). I tipped the guy 50 bt.

Airport ratings

Arrival gate to immigations, thank goodness for the moving sidewalks. -A

Immigations A

Bakggage claim B (the information boards are spread out)

Taxis D+, no directions to the stands and very long lines.

Departed a few days later. Drop off was good, I liked the fact they had baggage dollies at the outside traffic islands. A

Check in at BKK air was quick and professional A

Departure tax B ( it's a frigging tax )

Departure immigrations was fairly fast -A

The departure area has a ton of shops but NO seating. I walked for ever to get to my gate and saw one set of 4 sets. Other than that you had to sit in a bar or resturants. D

Only the Thai Air lounges are wll marked and directions were lacking. I was looking for the Bangkok Air Business traveler lounge which wasn't marked at all. D Email sent to Bangkok Air.

Waiting gate area. Fairly nice but the windows which make up 99% of the exterior are filty and stained. Someone forgot window cleaning is an essential part of up keep and maintenance D

We had to ride a shuttle busses to out plane. The Business class bus was nice a cumfy for those of us who had seats, 4 people had to stand for about 20 minutes D

Flight departure was deplayed almost 45 minutes, not weather related as it was clear D

Only one hotlel close to the new airport and it's expensive D

What more can I say C is the best I can do. Oh if you disagee, fine, you have the rights to your opinion just as I have mine and mine are not going to change.

Shamas O'Dognasty
    Gourmet Catering &
    Septic Tank Cleaning

Na Ja

Quote Originally Posted by The Traveler
    Khunk,

"na ja" is simply the "sweet" form of "na ka" (women) / "na krap" (men), which is used at the end of a sentence and - as OTH already pointed out - means "yes or no ?" or "ok ?".
    BTW, it's also often used by katoeys
    'na' is an urging word meaning sort of 'O.K.' semi-questioning or 'I hope that is O.K. with you' or 'go on'.
    'ja' has no meaning in English and is just a sentence terminator to make the sentence more polite and less forceful.
    'ja' can be used by males or females, but I suggest that you don't use it without understanding clearly when it is appropriate.
    It is quite informal and used when speaking to someone very familiar or to someone of lower social station, e.g. children.
    Never use it with someone important, as wouldn't be appropriate.
    I would not use it speaking to a monk, or anyone I don't know well unless was a child.
    Khrap (or Khap) is the safe polite word for men to add to end of the sentence.

Katoeys sometimes like to use ambiguous words that are not particularly female or male, like 'ja' or 'ha'. Others are confident enough to use female words like 'Kha'.

When I first started speaking Thai, I got into trouble sometimes by copying what Thais said without fully understanding the context and meaning subtleties. I meet many Farangs who speak Thai in a very vulgar ugly way or sometimes just low class way because they have copied the style of bar girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Khunk
    I had a Thai woman call me "naja". Is this a term of endearment or a bad thing. I tried to Google it and can't seem to find out anything. Not sure if it's a slang. I figure that you all here would know.

Thanks
    Khunk,

"na ja" is simply the "sweet" form of "na ka" (women) / "na krap" (men), which is used at the end of a sentence and - as OTH already pointed out - means "yes or no ?" or "ok ?".

BTW, it's also often used by katoeys

Travel by expats

Quote Originally Posted by Freeler
    Retired,

I should have made it clearer that I meant travel in Thailand. Expats are not the ones to point you to hotels or give info on transportation. Most have a cave of their own and only venture out with their own 'iron buffalo'. Hence...

Regards,
    Freeler
    Good point. About half the expats I know have cars and the rest don't. I don't have a car, but my GF does. However, we seldom use it because of the traffic and it's usually cheaper and easier to take public transportation. What might be more correct is to state that we expats don't arrange our own transportation. I let the "little lady" take care of everything as do most of the other expats who have Thai wives or GFs.

Retired,

I should have made it clearer that I meant travel in Thailand. Expats are not the ones to point you to hotels or give info on transportation. Most have a cave of their own and only venture out with their own 'iron buffalo'. Hence...

Regards,
    Freeler

20 years younger

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army
    Good report. I cant' speak for Old Thai Hand, but I assume that he and I are on the same wave length. We both have Thai girlfriends and don't monger much, but we like to lend our experience to newbies so they have a good experience in LOS and avoid most of the bad experiences you have described.
    It pisses my off when people attack OTH because he gives excellent advice. Some people are just too stupid to take it.

And don't a lot of us wish we were 20 years younger. I first came to Thailand when I was 20, but I was too young to really appreciate the experience until I was more matrure.
    I like to add. I WAS 20 when I first time came to LOS now I am 52 the greatest time in LOS was the years 1990 to 1995 in Patpong, that time every thing was wild in patpong. Fun started only at 11pm and ended early morning 7AM. Mostly we just went home for shower then go work. This every day like so. After the financial crash 1997 came the closer 2AM of all entertainment place. Since then Patpong has change. Change also due SARS. Chicken flue. Tsunami. Tourist mostly western came less and less to patpong night market. Also the called sex tourist came less and less due some liberation in europe of legal prostitution. And so far the internet with this online information about the bad bevaviour of the tai girl prostitute is more or less also resulting in less arrival to LOS. By far LOS is no more much in demand as for 10 years ago. Guess patpong in the next 10 years will loose his go go bars. The place who picked up is sukhumvit with the street bar open till 6AM soi 6 to soi 15. I also remember that Ratchada poseidon emanuel was unknow by us westener this place as pick up only since 2000 and now with the opening of subway its more popular for westener. Thats my point of view. Sorry my english not so good.

September Trip

As I had stated in an earlier post, I was lucky to get my wallet back that I had left in the taxi from the airport so I was hoping to do a bunch of stuff I had never had time to do before.

Day 1- After I had a so-so round with the freelancer from Nana on Saturday night, my friends told me they were going to Tarawadee (www.tarawadee.com) on Sunday afternoon. When we got there at 430pm, there were very few girls in the fishbowl. The sideliners had their own fishbowl and there were very few girls in there also. We all finally choose a girl before 6pm because it was 300 baht off on Sundays. By the time we left around 8pm, there were approximately 10 girls in the regular fishbowl and upwards of 40 in the sideliner fishbowl. Also there were about fifteen models sitting by the bar. Prices run from 2100 baht and 2500 baht for regular fishbowl to 3200 baht to 3500 baht for sideliners. The models ran 4500 baht to 6000 baht. My recommendation is to go around 6pm and hang out because a lot of the girls are upstairs. A lot of the asian guys take the girls for double sessions. I saw girls that came down and gone within five minutes. Food here is priced average and is decent.

I picked a girl from the fishbowl and she cost 1800 baht with Sunday discount before 6pm. She gave a bbbj and was decent in the sack but not well above average. Gave her 500 baht tip. I made the mistake of giving her my cell because she called constantly during my stay in BKK and at all hours. I would have took her out but she didn't speak much English and my thai sucks. I would give this girl a B-.

We went to eat at Natong Seafood in Ming Jai afterwards and I highly recommend that place. They have a live band there and food is priced very well. There was seven of us and I think it only cost 3K with a ton of food. Pineapple rice, fish maw soup, vegetables, crab, fried fish, egg omelettes, pork thigh, calamari and moo yong. Place closes at 11pm.

We all went our separate ways afterwards because everybody was staying at different hotels. I called a girl named Aom who used to work at King's Castle in Patpong but I met her on Suk while she was eating with her friends. She stopped working there because she didn't like the structure of having to go to work every night. Now she just hangs out around discos or eats on Suk hoping to pick up a customer when she is not lazy. She always charges 2k for ST and won't budge from that. Anyways, she gives GFE experience and I was a happy camper with my second shot of the evening. I would see her more but she doesn't go to sleep until 6am every day and wakes up late in the afternoon. This girl gets a B+ but I think it is because we click and YMMV.

Day 2- Woke up and called my buddy who was raring to go at noon. We decided to try Aviva (www.avivabkk.com). I picked a girl named Pubay or something like that and mamasan told me it was her first day and I was her first customer. She used to work at some regular MP in Silom area without any extras and it showed. She gave an excellent thai massage but I had a boner so I couldn't really enjoy it. She finally asked if I wanted a special and said how to proceed. I thought she was joking but she wasn't. I should have told her anal is the norm but I don't think I could have said that with a straight face. I gently grabbed the back of her head and moved it toward my penis. She gave a decent bbbj but when I was about to mount her, she started asking how much I was going to pay her. I said 1500 baht and she was confused because she thought that included the 600 baht for the oil massage paid to the mamasan. By the time she understood, time was almost up and she was worried about being taxed by the mamasan if we were five minutes late. I lost my erection and was barely able to cum after another bbbj. 2100 baht damage and I rate this a C.

In the evening, we went to Tulips and I found one of my favorites(Nestle) there. Damage was 2100 baht for 1.5 oil massage and special. Rating for this session was A-. Went to Suan Lum night market after and went shopping.

Day 3- My friend had a great session at Tulips from the night before so we went back the next day in the afternoon. I picked another girl named Gung and she gave a nice, slow and long bbbj. She didn't do anal but she gave one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. I rate this an A- also.

After going to Siam Paragon for shopping, I called a regular I met at Gulliver's. She only charges 1k for ST. I usually give her a little more for taxi. She gave an above average bbbj and we did it in multiple positions until I was exhausted. Jet lag was starting to sink in because I wasn't sleeping much. I was going to keep her long time for only 1500 baht but decided I rather sleep alone. By the way, Siam Paragon has a decent restaurant on the forth floor I think that overlooks the street and would be a good place to take a date. Has about eight different types of menus ranging from chinese to sushi to middle eastern food. Very diverse clientele.

Day 4- Okay I went to Hana's massage on Suk 22 because I wanted a balls massage from the famous Rin. She is not a looker but I have read she gives a great balls massage. If it is not done properly, either it is very painfull or does nothing for you. I called and made an appt. with her. Was a little hard to find but I got there eventually. Rin gave a pretty good thai massage and then proceeded to do the balls massage for about 30 minutes. Then she started giving me a handjob and I didn't come so I fucked her mouth with my dick. Still didn't come and I was horny as hell, so I lifted up her dress and pulled down her panties and finished off the session. Even though I would normally never pick Rin because she is much older and looks not to my taste, I don't regret going there. I recommend this for guys looking to get a balls massage. I don't know if it was psychological or not but after the balls massage, I think I came more. I don't know, maybe I was just horny on this trip. Here is the website for Hana massage. Rin is part owner and only works there a couple of days while the rest of the time she is still at Subway in Ratchada. (http://hanamassage.web.fc2.com/index.htm). Damage was 500 baht for massage and I gave Rin 1500 baht since she gave me a handjob, bbbj and sex. Not sure what I was supposed to give her and I don't know how she came to 500 baht for the time spent. Rate this session an A- because it was different.

That night I called my friend Aom again from King's Castle for another session and that was rated B. Nothing new but she sure is sexy.

Day 5-I had another place on my list that I have been meaning to try and that was Oranges on Soi 31. (www.orangesbkk.com) I saw Was on the website and thought she looked fine so I booked her for a two hour session. I was disappointed because she was much darker than her picture and must have been wearing a push up bra. Anyways, she gave me a bath in a small wooden tub and then proceeded to give me an okay oil massage. Asked if I wanted the special and I said of course. Gave a BBBJ and proceeded to mount me and rode me for a good fifteen minutes. After changing a few positions, I finally came in doggy. I would rate this a C+ only because I had high expectations from her pic on the website. Damn photoshop!! However, she wasn't bad but I don't think I would repeat. Damage was 2100 baht total.

In the evening, we were going to Nana plaza and I got accosted by a girl named Sugar. She said she needed money to pay for her mortgage because she just got a divorce from her farang husband who just left her with the car and condo. She said she didn't want to lose either and makes only 10k a month at her full time job. Said condo was almost paid off but had a while on her car payments. Says she is always a few thousand short so she comes to Nana to work. I said I wanted to go hang out with my friends in Nana plaza for awhile and ended up having her join us. I didn't see anything that piqued my interest at the four bars we went to so off I went with Sugar. Average session for 1k even though she had a nice body. She was a little money hungry and tried to have me commit for the next day which I declined. She asked for some gas money and I gave her a couple hundred baht for her small car since she did drive us around to go eat. Rate the session a B-.

Okay more on Days 6-9 later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovon
    As is well reported here, things can be hit or miss in BKK.

I decided I did want to take a look at Patpong, despite all advice here. Although I had read the Forum and knew what to expect, in fact it was even worse.

Hideous experience... Shitty fucking place... got the hell out.

Lesson learned. Trust the Forum. Not even a learning experience was worth that much.

I wish I were 20 years younger.

Some misses and finally a hit, in Bangkok.
    Good report. I cant' speak for Old Thai Hand, but I assume that he and I are on the same wave length. We both have Thai girlfriends and don't monger much, but we like to lend our experience to newbies so they have a good experience in LOS and avoid most of the bad experiences you have described.
    It pisses my off when people attack OTH because he gives excellent advice. Some people are just too stupid to take it.

And don't a lot of us wish we were 20 years younger. I first came to Thailand when I was 20, but I was too young to really appreciate the experience until I was more matrure.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeler

OTOH, no forum is for newbies only. Where would virgin Thailand goers be without the guiding hand of old Thai hands? My answer is clear: In the hands of the Lonely Planet, the guide book that takes fun out of travel.

Also I've often said that expats have no business on the forum - they do not travel and most live miserable lives. I stick to that opinion. They should be in a forum of their own: Stuck in Thailand.

Planing a trip from December til February. Will there be pussy in that timeframe? Where do I find a hotel in Pattaya? Is there action in Nana? Is the new airport open yet? I want to go to Isaan - where is it and do they have roads?

Enough!

Regards,
    Freeler
    Good post Freeler. You are correct on two points; but, I disagree with your assessment of expats in Thailand. The ones I know love it here and have better lives than they would have back in their home countries. Most don't want to travel because it's just a pain in the ass. I, on the other hand, travel all the time, both for pleasure and work. In the past two weeks I have spent time in Germany, Korea and the U.S. And with my Thai Airways Gold Card, my Qantas Platimum and my United 1K I can go anywhere I want, but I choose to be in Thailand because the living is sooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Miami
    To Tiger 1 & Old Thai Hand,

You know what, so who gives a damm!!! Most of your post, if not all add nothing to the site!!!! But increasing your number of post!!! When you 1st came here you were just like the new posters, in a world of amassment. Let them post all the information they want for people coming here for the 1st time to enjoy and hopefully explore additional post.
    FYI I was never "in a world of amassment" coming here (LOL). I won't speak for myself, but my friend, Old Trafford Hand has posted a couple of funny bits and I also think Tiger has posted lots of useful information, contrary to the astounding amount of info you've posted in your amazing 27 posts. But, again what does one expect from one of the habitues of Pattaya...not exactly the intellectual elite down there.

The kind of posts that deserve reports of distinction status are class acts like Ozzie Indo on Giotto's board. His recent adventures with Uzbeki Girl are an excellent read. Read his reports and compare them to the boring dreck often nominated by Jackson, and note the difference.

Freeler

Come on. honestly, what expats do you know who lead miserable lives? Most that I know are quite happy, travel a lot and have the advantage of the most up-to-date info about what's going on here and the chance to experience it all, if they choose far more frequently, than some newbie coming here for his 2 week shag-o-thon.

Just wondering, have you read Coma Boy's Blog? There's an expat living the dream...that is, if he doesn't kill himself with excess...LOL

Miami,

Get a new keyboard, your !-key is stuck.

Of course people tend to show amazement on the first trip. But not all. Some, few rather, came well prepared and showed it in their posts, giving great advice to other newbies in the process.
    OTOH, no forum is for newbies only. Where would virgin Thailand goers be without the guiding hand of old Thai hands? My answer is clear: In the hands of the Lonely Planet, the guide book that takes fun out of travel.
    Also I've often said that expats have no business on the forum - they do not travel and most live miserable lives. I stick to that opinion. They should be in a forum of their own: Stuck in Thailand.

Planing a trip from December til February. Will there be pussy in that timeframe? Where do I find a hotel in Pattaya? Is there action in Nana? Is the new airport open yet? I want to go to Isaan - where is it and do they have roads?

Enough!

Regards,
    Freeler

So There!!!

To Tiger 1 & Old Thai Hand,

You know what, so who gives a damm!!! Most of your post, if not all add nothing to the site!!!! But increasing your number of post!!! When you 1st came here you were just like the new posters, in a world of amassment. Let them post all the information they want for people coming here for the 1st time to enjoy and hopefully explore additional post.

Just for you information, the 1st time I read either of your posts, I find helpful, enlightening, funny or informative, will be the 1st time I have read either of your post I did not consider a waste of time!!!

Before either of you talk crap, look at my post. And you will find out your not the only one that lives here. But, at least I give just a little thought into my post, might want to try it!!!

Posting Limitations