Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 747 of 2810 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 757 797 847 1247 1747 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 42149
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Some obvious places left off your list like LE Passion, Heaven, Kit Kat, etc. Not sure if they're still open. Same with the other Soi Full Love Inn bars and M Club. Are they all closed? Still more like Seahorse, Huntsman, etc which I never visited.
    They are all open. I did not even know the Blue Olive was renamed Huntsman until I was in there last week and saw it on the wall.

Thanks for your report Rio. I heard Kinnaree was shutting down. Guess those were only rumors. Glad to see it's alive and well. Many of my best Thailand experiences were with Kinnaree girls. Without Kinnaree I would have never met my personal taxi driver, a retired and the hottest Kinnaree girl there was. Kinnaree is a good first G Club to go to in Pattaya. Yes Camel Toe can be scary but there are worst ones not on your list. Actually, 2 years ago Camel Toe had a really nice girl but it was so difficult to get there I barely went to visit her.

Some obvious places left off your list like LE Passion, Heaven, Kit Kat, etc. Not sure if they're still open. Same with the other Soi Full Love Inn bars and M Club. Are they all closed? Still more like Seahorse, Huntsman, etc which I never visited.

Quote Originally Posted by RioHeart  [View Original Post]
    Here is my report on my favorite Gentlemen's Club in Pattaya. Just a little background. I was 2 years into a trip around the world when Covid broke out so I decided to just get a retirement visa here in Thailand. I just received my visa last week and am good now for 15 months. Might as well try to make the best out of a world turned upside down. I turned 62 the other day so there was only one place that I wanted to spend my birthday. Kinnaree's Place in Jomtien. I often frequent gentlemen's clubs here in Pattaya and Kinnaree's is my favorite hands down. I lived in Rio for a few years and it is the closest thing to a terma I. E. 4 x4, Luomo, and Solarium. Just don't like Go Go bars and beer bars because of the bad music and also girls are just too young. They maybe hotter but in my experience not great service. I like to relax on a sofa with a cutie and every gentlemen's club will have an area like this. I had every intention of doing a threesome and enjoying the Hamburger and Sausage buffet served every Wednesday. Saturday and Sundays are more expensive buffets with a BBQ and Sunday Carvery.

Layout.

3 seperate main rooms with sofas, large tables with stools, and 3 bar areas with red lights giving more of a Bordello feel. No loud music. Several large private rooms outfitted with Bathrooms, showers, and strategically placed mirrors. Some of them have sofas. They do have a limited menu besides the buffets. No tv's anywhere so your total focus is on the girls.

Girls.

There were about 35 girls and probably 15 to 20 guys in the midafternoon. So the place was packed as one of the bar areas was closed. Really wide range from 20 to 40 yrs old with most of the girls around 25 to 32. The only thing I can say about the variety is that there was some fuckin' pussy here. Girls in sexy dresses and some were wearing lingerie. Most 6 to 8 range with one 9. Hardly any tattoo's on the girls which is a huge plus in my book. Lot's of silicone which I don't really mind..
    I am a Sgt in the price police. In an establishment with what you consider hot girls. 6-9 s can be attractive.

You paid less than $100 for 2 naked Hotties.

Hmmmmmmm.

Your report

Nice report. I was in Bangkok and Pattaya to early April this winter but left due to my visa expiration and to attend to personal issues in the states. Of course, after I left the Thai government provided an amnesty until September 26, which theoretically would have allowed me to stay until that date. Like you, I am old enough and have the necessary financial liquidity, and, as such, able to get a retirement visa and would probably have applied except I needed to leave for reasons noted above. As we all know, once you leave you can't return in these Covid times. It's something I regret virtually every day, your monsoon season not withstanding.

However, I had to chuckle at your list of gentleman clubs to visit. The only one I have been was #16 CamelToe, which you note to avoid and I could not agree more. Just a woeful experience. If I ever get back though, I will check out some of the others you recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by RioHeart  [View Original Post]
    Here is my report on my favorite Gentlemen's Club in Pattaya. Just a little background. I was 2 years into a trip around the world when Covid broke out so I decided to just get a retirement visa here in Thailand. I just received my visa last week and am good now for 15 months. Might as well try to make the best out of a world turned upside down. I turned 62 the other day so there was only one place that I wanted to spend my birthday. Kinnaree's Place in Jomtien. I often frequent gentlemen's clubs here in Pattaya and Kinnaree's is my favorite hands down. I lived in Rio for a few years and it is the closest thing to a terma I. E. 4 x4, Luomo, and Solarium. Just don't like Go Go bars and beer bars because of the bad music and also girls are just too young. They maybe hotter but in my experience not great service. I like to relax on a sofa with a cutie and every gentlemen's club will have an area like this. I had every intention of doing a threesome and enjoying the Hamburger and Sausage buffet served every Wednesday. Saturday and Sundays are more expensive buffets with a BBQ and Sunday Carvery.

Layout.

3 seperate main rooms with sofas, large tables with stools, and 3 bar areas with red lights giving more of a Bordello feel. No loud music. Several large private rooms outfitted with Bathrooms, showers, and strategically placed mirrors. Some of them have sofas. They do have a limited menu besides the buffets. No tv's anywhere so your total focus is on the girls.

Girls.

There were about 35 girls and probably 15 to 20 guys in the midafternoon. So the place was packed as one of the bar areas was closed. Really wide range from 20 to 40 yrs old with most of the girls around 25 to 32. The only thing I can say about the variety is that there was some fuckin' pussy here. Girls in sexy dresses and some were wearing lingerie. Most 6 to 8 range with one 9. Hardly any tattoo's on the girls which is a huge plus in my book. Lot's of silicone which I don't really mind.

My Experience.

Chatted with a few girls when I turned around in my stool and saw this real sexy 27 yr. Old with long wavy hair and huge pouty lips. I decided that I wasn't going to do a threesome and wanted to devote all my attention to this girl. So I waved her over and bought her a lady drink for the 'interview'. She wanted to know why I didn't like her friend who I was talking to earlier. She said they make a good team because they both liked to eat pussy! Oh my Buddha! Ok I'm sold so back to a threesome. Waved her friend back over and bought her a lady drink. It didn't take me long to decide to take both of them (Meen? And Rye) back to a room. Had to wait 10 minutes because all of the rooms were taken and one was being cleaned. Only one pop but there was no way I could have done 2. Not sure if it was available. I was totally exhausted after about 45 minutes.

Cost.

This pricing is almost the norm for all of the Gentlemen's Clubs in Pattaya and I have been to many. There are some clubs with lower lady prices ($22) but the lady drinks and 'bar fines' are almost all of the same. I will price this in US dollars for more clarity. Since I spent more than $25 on drinks and bar fines they comped me the buffet.

2 lady drinks = $8.

2 bar fines = $22.

2 beers = $6.

2 girls = $62.

Buffet = free. (Normally priced at $8 for Wednesdays).

Baht bus to and from = 60 cents.

Total price for the afternoon $98.60.

Me and Rye licking Meen's pussy at the same time and sitting on the headboard while both girls kneeling sucking me off and watching them in the mirror at the front of the bed. Priceless!

GC clubs don't get a lot of attention on this forum but here is a list of my other favorites. There's a few more that I want to go to especially in the Jomtien area. Luv ya Pattaya!

1. Kinnaree's Place.

2. Babylon.

3. Maggy Mays.

4. Excite club.

5. Telephone Bar.

6. The Den.

7. The Cave.

8. Naughty club.

9. 555.

10. Baku lounge.

11. Kings Club.

12. Pirate club.

13. Club 4.

14. La Poste.

15. Bada Bing.

16. Camel Toe (avoid).

Oh My Buddha!

Layout.

Girls.

There were about 35 girls and probably 15 to 20 guys in the midafternoon. So the place was packed as one of the bar areas was closed. Really wide range from 20 to 40 yrs old with most of the girls around 25 to 32. The only thing I can say about the variety is that there was some fuckin' pussy here. Girls in sexy dresses and some were wearing lingerie. Most 6 to 8 range with one 9. Hardly any tattoo's on the girls which is a huge plus in my book. Lot's of silicone which I don't really mind.

My Experience.

Chatted with a few girls when I turned around in my stool and saw this real sexy 27 yr. Old with long wavy hair and huge pouty lips. I decided that I wasn't going to do a threesome and wanted to devote all my attention to this girl. So I waved her over and bought her a lady drink for the 'interview'. She wanted to know why I didn't like her friend who I was talking to earlier. She said they make a good team because they both liked to eat pussy! Oh my Buddha! Ok I'm sold so back to a threesome. Waved her friend back over and bought her a lady drink. It didn't take me long to decide to take both of them (Meen? And Rye) back to a room. Had to wait 10 minutes because all of the rooms were taken and one was being cleaned. Only one pop but there was no way I could have done 2. Not sure if it was available. I was totally exhausted after about 45 minutes.

Cost.

This pricing is almost the norm for all of the Gentlemen's Clubs in Pattaya and I have been to many. There are some clubs with lower lady prices ($22) but the lady drinks and 'bar fines' are almost all of the same. I will price this in US dollars for more clarity. Since I spent more than $25 on drinks and bar fines they comped me the buffet.

2 lady drinks = $8.

2 bar fines = $22.

2 beers = $6.

2 girls = $62.

Buffet = free. (Normally priced at $8 for Wednesdays).

Baht bus to and from = 60 cents.

Total price for the afternoon $98.60.

Me and Rye licking Meen's pussy at the same time and sitting on the headboard while both girls kneeling sucking me off and watching them in the mirror at the front of the bed. Priceless!

GC clubs don't get a lot of attention on this forum but here is a list of my other favorites. There's a few more that I want to go to especially in the Jomtien area. Luv ya Pattaya!

1. Kinnaree's Place.

2. Babylon.

3. Maggy Mays.

4. Excite club.

5. Telephone Bar.

6. The Den.

7. The Cave.

8. Naughty club.

9. 555.

10. Baku lounge.

11. Kings Club.

12. Pirate club.

13. Club 4.

14. La Poste.

15. Bada Bing.

16. Camel Toe (avoid).

My understanding is the nicer Baccara girls won't go upstairs for that price but it's a moot point anyways since the Baccara girls won't be there moving forward.

It is funny at times when you are seen with MP by girls for the first time. My favorite was when my favorite Sensations waitress walked up to both of us and said "How does a nice guy like you know someone like <pointing to MP>".
    I found MP, to be a very nice guy and polite I think they actually believe MP was my son?

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Chartered flight in? How does that work? From Hawaii I need to rent my own 747? That's expensive.
    I feel with millions out of work, thousands of businesses failing, hundreds of billions wiped off the stock market, they can no longer remain tone deaf. Pressure is growing to like most other countries open up in an intelligent meaningful way. There will no doubt be risk involved but it can be managed. To continue as is will bring irreparable harm that will take years to recover from. Hard to fathom why they are behaving the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Yeah my buddy just confirmed that rooms at Golden Times are 500 and the chicks may ask 2000, but they will gladly accept 1000. This is for 2 hours. He said he usually finishes with them in 40 minutes though.
    My understanding is the nicer Baccara girls won't go upstairs for that price but it's a moot point anyways since the Baccara girls won't be there moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigMan  [View Original Post]
    As we got seated a few girls from Bacarra recognized me I think they were all surprised that I was with M. P. I ask them if they knew him and all said " oh yes. "
    It is funny at times when you are seen with MP by girls for the first time. My favorite was when my favorite Sensations waitress walked up to both of us and said "How does a nice guy like you know someone like <pointing to MP>".

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpampoumpipo  [View Original Post]
    Under these conditions I am ok to do quarantine

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/...eign-tourists/
    Chartered flight in? How does that work? From Hawaii I need to rent my own 747? That's expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Yeah my buddy just confirmed that rooms at Golden Times are 500 and the chicks may ask 2000, but they will gladly accept 1000. This is for 2 hours. He said he usually finishes with them in 40 minutes though.
    Upstairs Baccarra girls accepting 1,000. I'm cool with that.

They aren't all that inspiring. LOL.

seriously ?

Under these conditions I am ok to do quarantine

https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/...eign-tourists/

I met up with M. P. Last night for a meal first at Cheap Charlie's although our age is a few generation aparts it really isn't age when it comes to mongering. We talked mostly about how the game is played although older I know I'm generation short of pussy under my belt compare to him we didn't talk old times that would be more suited if I was talking to his dad.

Good or bad evening? During dinner I noticed an older Thai lady sitting and eating with a Farang in front of us somehow while eyeing a nice looking massage girl next door I couldn't stop thinking where have I seen this old lady before now when I say old she isn't older than me. As we got ready to pay the bill decided to have a visit and a drink at Golden Time it came to me this lady was the mother of one of my renters who knows my wife well had me thinking WTF lucky I was with M. P. And not a another lady.

During dinner we discussed that Bacarra on W. S. Was having a Grand opening the 25th, Friday of September as discussed earlier GT has many girls from Bacarra working plus the manager and head mamasan. As we got ready to walk in we were met by the Thai manager of Bacarra in our short conversation he said this was his last night and that he will be returning to Bacarra. We both kind of noticed the manager was a bit surprise we knew each other M. P. Joke you didn't know this is my father. As we got seated a few girls from Bacarra recognized me I think they were all surprised that I was with M. P. I ask them if they knew him and all said " oh yes. ".

In our short time there one thing M. P. We would never pick the same girls not only are our age different but our taste. Not saying his taste is bad but his girls are young and top in looks and body figure I wouldn't turn them away but I'm completely opposite I like them older and there were plenty there to satisfy me in that category I also like them with a bit more meat on the bones. My last visit a week or so ago there was a girl who knew who I was where I live plus knowing my wife, after being seated a girl near me bent over and said " you remember me " she didn't seem to be working but there to visit her friend which was the one who recognized me the last time in the end she is a neighbor along with one of the other servers. So this pretty much put the brakes on any extra activity no staring no touching nothing! Luckily I had M. P. As a excuse as to why I was out tonight. Unless something changes this place is off limits to me in the future expecially if alone.

The rest of my visit was catching up with ladies I haven't seen in a while along with the head mamasan while I think M. P. Was sizing up future perspectives. In conversation with the Mamasan the BJ booth at the corner is still there but no curtain for that service she confirm they do have a short time room as noted by Mr. E, 500 baht and girl 2000? If you want to take the girl out it is 1200 BF. The head mamasan of Bacarra prior to Virus will not be returning to run the show she indicate Bacarra wanted to start new and to hired all young and new to compete with Pin Up? Many of the old will not be returning to Bacarra and staying at GT. It should be noted that one of the silent partners of the Happy Group son is part owner of GT?

Golden Times

1500 baht from a Baccara quality main floor girl would be a steal. Not so much for the 2nd floor girls. Did any of your buddies actually take a girl to a room in the club?

I think a few guys here don't get along with ET and trust me ET and I have had our run ins in the past as well. However, ET does post actual relevant reviews and updates on the bar scene. Same applies to those who disliked MP in the past. At least guys like MP and ET provide timely information which is more than I can say for 95% of the guys on here even when you are in Thailand. If you guys don't like what someone says including myself please just ignore it and move on. Don't try to one-up another guy. This is a review board and this is the Pattaya thread.
    I agree BB, there is little on the forum nowadays that helps with the who, where, what, how much and that usually comes from infrequent posters. For reasons which I can only put down to egotistical narcissism some members wake up in the morning with an overwhelming need to tell us in a vainglorious style how they spent the day or the night before. Because they obviously get gratuitous satisfaction from this perhaps even more if it generates some push back nothing will deter them from continuing. That said ISG is a public forum. We are all entitled to our point of view on topics being discussed, we can comment on whether they should be appear on this thread or that thread or indeed on any thread but trying to police the forum is pointless. As mentioned so so often if one doesn't like what one sees as Bob Seegar said Turn The Page.

Quote Originally Posted by =*****man  [View Original Post]
    Your mental struggles are hilarious. To follow your bizarre logic, if I have a Covid-19 test from 11 months ago, this proves that I don't have Covid-19 now. The image I have of you sitting in your underpants with one old medical certificate in each hand trying to convince a girl that this proves it's safe to bareback is comical.

Anyway, you made exactly the same point about Covid-19 months ago which I replied to back then and you didn't have an argument against so I don't know why you're repeating it now. Maybe your memory is failing?

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2458720/
    A waste of time.

Posting Limitations