Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 2815 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool318  [View Original Post]
    On beach road is it acceptable or an issue to dip out to the water to light one up?
    It is not legal to smoke in public. Some of the shops that sell it allow people to smoke inside though.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool318  [View Original Post]
    On beach road is it acceptable or an issue to dip out to the water to light one up?

At least now while it is still legal? Is it easy to find pot head ladies to join ya?
    It is officially illegal to smoke in public places I think.

Very few potheads among the girls, and I think the few potheads among them will prefer to get high when they are with friends rather than with a client.

El Mexicant

Quote Originally Posted by SirLancelot  [View Original Post]

I find it extraordinary the amount of testosterone you get with some people on ISG. You'd think this forum would be a safe space to exchange information but on every thread there is someone like ElMexicant, beating his chest and picking fights for no good reason. 'My girl is prettier than yours' they taunt, like a kid in the playground. I might have let this particular lie go, if it wasn't for the fact that he claimed in the same post to be on a different playing field from everyone else. Anyone who spouts such a deluded comment deserves to have their BS exposed.

So in conclusion, it turns out that the real 'eternal dilemma' ElMexicant faces is which of his picture collection to wank off to tonight.
    Thanks for saying that, Sir Lancelot. Now that you've said it, allow me to embellish.

I've been on these ISG forums for about 22 years. I'm not a prolific poster here, but I've posted on message boards in Asia, South America, and Europe since 2000. I've always noticed the tendency of certain posters on ISG (dating back many years) to come on and dominate the threads, or to just want to show other guys how macho they are. It makes reading ISG almost unbearable at times, and it pollutes the otherwise honest exchange of information relating to our favorite hobby of mongering with pretty women in other countries.

Personally, I cannot imagine making posts on this or any other board where I would brag about my biceps (or triceps), but that's just what ElMexicant does. Here are some quotes from his posts:

"none of these girls Soi 6 pictured accepted my offer of 1300 upstairs ST +1 lady drink + room charge. That's even after I let them fondled my biceps after I flexed my arm for them. ".

"I was at CoCo Fitness today and they haven't seen for 3 months, but said I look better than the last time I was in Pattaya. Must be those skull crushers. Big guns means building the triceps not biceps. ".

"They all wanted 2000 and a couple even quoted 2500- 3000 + 1 drink + room fee. Ridiculous because I even flexed my biceps to try to get a discount. ".

Why would someone be telling an audience of men how big their biceps are? And how is that relevant to the topic at hand? I also cannot imagine coming on a public forum and being so arrogant:

Another ElMexicant quote:

"Ice water runs through my veins. Not quite God's gift to women, but damn close. I consider myself doing charity every time I pay these girls for sex. Honestly, I think I am a "good catch" when it comes to girls. ".

Hatred of women:

"Maybe it's better to rally around more honorable stories about poisoning random girls with 30 drinks so I can get them intoxicated to get some BBFS and CIP while being ripped off with hugely inflated drink prices. " Huh?

Admitting to theft on a public forum:

More ElMexicant quotes:

1. "Go hang out at the entrance behind other guests and pay attention to their room number when they announce it. Call them on your room hotel to their room hotel and tell them you are housekeeping. And ask what time will they check out tomorrow. When they say "we don't, we have XXX days," that's your cue to show up at 6 am next morning and use their room number and eat. ".

2. "Find a resort hotel with patio tables for breakfast. Grab you one of the dirty plates off a table that has been left for clean up. Enter with dirty plates in hand and exchange them on your way to the buffet. Nobody will ask anything. If they do, start talking in some foreign language not named English. ".

"Shit. I've gotten so good at this that I even order poolside drinks and food and bill it to another room. I also use different hotel, resorts, and condo pools and gyms when I am in Pattaya. No need to pay for that type of stuff. Grand Avenue has an excellent gym if you know how to sneak in. ".

"There are three 5 star hotels that makes it easy for a free breakfast, but those I save for myself on how to. Starting your day with a free breakfast in a hotel you are not staying in is a must every morning to fuel you for the rest of the day. ".

And a final quote about this guy's character (he said this, not me):

"Lying goes a long way when you have confidence. ".

I'm sure he'll say he was just joking about all this stuff, but either way, he's a sad man.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I went to see a Thai Friendly chick yesterday and she had a whole farang husband right there in living color. She still has not said anything about it and I have not either.
    Wait, what?

You went to a TF lady's room, and her "husband" was in the room? How do you know he was the husband, and not the customer before you? Did he wait in the room when you fucked her?

Why did you go to her room, she couldn't make it to your hotel?

Can you smoke reefers on the beach?

At least now while it is still legal? Is it easy to find pot head ladies to join ya?

Calling BS on our amigo

Quote Originally Posted by ElMexicant  [View Original Post]
    Always my dilemma in Patts.

1. Go all out on a new GoGo girl (white bikini) 2000+3000+4 drinks or close 6 K ST.

2. Go all out on new Soi 6 girl (pink and white top) 2000+400+1 drink or close 2500 total ST.

3. Or stick to my black book girls (flower nighty) 1000-1500.

But I am glad to at least have the opportunity to choose. I just wonder do I choose decent girls or have bad taste. By the way pricing has always been partly about the customer. I've never been quoted 4000 barfine and 4000ST, especially at Windmill. Sometimes you just got to look in the mirror and figure out if there is something they don't like. Somebody pointed me to Owen on YT and I seriously need to quit picking on the others not so fortunate. Sometimes I forget I am on a entirely different playing field.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venturi34  [View Original Post]
    As a follow up in case anyone was curious I figured it out. That girl was from Omega bar and pretty sure she doesn't work there anymore. That picture is from January, not sure why the other dude stated like it was new.
    I was on soi 6 and decided to pop in to Omega bar, to see if the girl was there from ElMexicant's 'eternal dilemma' post. Thanks to Venturi's sterling detective work I was able to confirm via a visit to Omega's Facebook page that there was a photo of the girl ElMexicant claimed on March 11 is his 'new soi 6 girl'. I had to scroll back to January to find her pic and suspiciously there hasn't been a photo of her since.

I arrived at the bar, bought myself a drink and got a prime table, just behind all of the girls who were crowded at the front of the bar. There were a few nice girls for sure but the girl in question wasn't there. I took my phone out and showed the picture to another girl but she didn't recognise her. However, she took my phone to a lady behind the cashier desk who was able to confirm that the girl no longer works at Omega Bar. 'How long she finish? ' I asked and the cashier thought about it for a few seconds before holding two fingers up. 'Two months' she said. I asked her if she now works in another bar but the cashier told me she went home.

Which means that when ElMexicant said a few weeks ago that he might 'go all out on his new soi 6' girl, she'd been back in her province for at least a month.

I find it extraordinary the amount of testosterone you get with some people on ISG. You'd think this forum would be a safe space to exchange information but on every thread there is someone like ElMexicant, beating his chest and picking fights for no good reason. 'My girl is prettier than yours' they taunt, like a kid in the playground. I might have let this particular lie go, if it wasn't for the fact that he claimed in the same post to be on a different playing field from everyone else. Anyone who spouts such a deluded comment deserves to have their BS exposed.

So in conclusion, it turns out that the real 'eternal dilemma' ElMexicant faces is which of his picture collection to wank off to tonight.

Day 24: Familiar faces

After breakfast I went to a pharmacy to pick up antibiotics for my chest, which is showing no signs of getting better. I picked up my pile of the neatest ironed laundry I've ever seen from the little shop opposite and spent a lazy afternoon in my room.

It would prove to be an eventful afternoon though. At 5 pm I headed out with purpose to find a girl I could barfine for short-time. The problem is, there are hardly any bars open at this time and those that are tend to have a sparse collection of mainly older girls. I checked out soi Buakhao, Tree Town and Myth and all were sleepy. So I ended up walking down soi Pothole, which seems to get going a little earlier.

There I spotted a familiar face.

At one of the small bars was a sweet Lao girl I barfined two years ago from Booby Trap on soi Buakhao (which is now Night Moves). It certainly looked like her anyway but I hesitated for a second. Then she smiled and I was absolutely convinced it was the same girl. She had been 20 and fresh to the scene when I first met her and although she certainly looked two years older now, she still looked good. I remembered what a sweet, nice girl she was so bought her a drink.

Something strange happened inside the bar. I was having a good time, catching up with her when all of a sudden I felt dizzy. I went to the toilet at the back of the bar and it felt like a sauna inside and suddenly sweat was pouring from me. I went back to my seat and my Lao girl pointed all the fans at me and mopped my brow with wet wipes but for a few minutes I genuinely thought I might pass out.

I know what caused it. Because of the chest infection, which has lasted well over a week now, I've not been eating properly. Three or four days ago I had a coughing fit in my room that was so violent I ended up being sick. I didn't want to run the risk of that happening in public so I've been eating very little. Today for example I've eaten nothing but breakfast. Not even one snack since. This dizzy spell was my body's way of telling me 'feed me for fuck sake! '.

Once I cooled down I felt better again. I liked the way the Lao girl had looked after me so I decided to pay her barfine. It was 400 and she said 'up to you' when I asked about her short-time price. '200 it is' I joked and we walked the short distance back to my hotel hand in hand. She looked cute in an oversized football shirt.

This girl put in a very good performance when we first fucked a few years ago, but now she's got confidence and has an impressive array of skills, honed and perfected no doubt on a steady stream of farang. She spat on my dick as she gave me a sloppy blowjob and I propped two pillows behind my back as she rode me, her big tits swinging in my face.

I gave her 1500 baht before she left and hugged her goodbye. It had been really lovely to see her again. A great girl.

After she left I pondered what to do tonight. I considered sending Sam a message but I'll be honest, earlier on the trip I questioned why I spend time with him. We were in a bar at Myth when he pointed out a girl sat at the front. 'See that girl there? ' he said, 'I called her over a few weeks ago and told her you've got a fucking amazing body, shame your face is pig ugly'. He laughed at his joke but I was shocked that anyone would think it was okay to speak to a girl like that. Some people lose all basic common decency when they spend time in Pattaya. It must have been a bitter pill to swallow for the girl, being called ugly by a short, bald man who looks about 20 years older than he actually is.

My phone pinged in my pocket and my evening's plans suddenly fell in to place.

It was a message on Line from Nui the nymphomaniac, a tiny girl I've fucked five times over the past few years, who I originally met on soi 6. 'I'm available tonight' the message said. I arranged for her to come round to my hotel at 10 pm, to give me enough time to listen to my body's advice and get some food. I ate a tasty beef goulash at Dre restaurant and was back waiting in my room by half nine.

She arrived and as always insisted I meet her outside instead of coming straight up to my room. She's a tiny girl, her head is below my shoulders, and she was wearing a super-sexy white halter bondage top, as well as her trademark grin. The sex was great as always. She's so tiny it's easy to try unusual positions. I fucked her standing up in front of the mirror, her legs wrapped around me, and enjoyed fucking her doggy-style stood at the end of the bed, her tiny arse pointed invitingly in my direction.

As we got our breaths back afterwards she showed me photos of her home in Laos and her super cute baby girl. She lives at the most idyllic farm, fields of crops framed by dramatic mountains, a snapshot of rural perfection backpackers would pay good money to stay at for a week.

I slipped her the usual 1500 before she left.

All in all, a great day. I fucked two girls who had been highlights of previous trips and both delivered great sex.

I went to see a Thai Friendly chick yesterday and she had a whole farang husband right there in living color. She still has not said anything about it and I have not either.

Reminds me of when I was in the Navy and I was at the base's Filipina doorknob's house sitting on the couch watching TV with her. Her White American husband who was also in the Navy came in and just walked straight upstairs without saying a word.

I picked up a chick that I know right before 8 pm last night. We went to eat dinner together. What she ate did not have garlic but for some reason she smelled of strong garlic. 11:30 am and she is still sleeping. I came out of the bathroom and my room reeks of that shit. They must eat enough of that shit to keep the spirits and most people away.

Calm down gentleman Hot attractive girls are NOT giving long Timers deals at 1,000 a session.

Those that are not attracting Rich Indians or Koreans. He'll yeah they'll accept 1 k.

Stop Believing the 1 k guys. It's just not true.

Put yourself in the girls shoes. Hot and desirable aren't not going going to charge 30% of normal rates. 3 k being normal.

Come on guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SirLancelot  [View Original Post]
    At 5 pm I decided to head out for some afternoon fun. I had a brainwave, for a change I'd try the gents clubs on soi Boomerang. It's an L-shaped road just off soi Buakhao, near the hospital. However the collection of girls outside the clubs were very uninspiring. If I had seen one girl even remotely enticing I'd have invited her inside for a drink, but they were all older dears. I abandoned the idea.
    Yeah, at 5 pm, Soi Boomerang isn't going to really up and running yet. In fact, if not for SLUTZ reopening just recently, I would've been surprised if anyone was out at that time.

Scams and Gems

Sometimes you find out the hard way.

Scam: shumai dumplings advertised for 25 baht. And this sad thing in a bag was what I received after they asked for the money first to ring it up.

Gem: 60 baht for big chicken kebab that some places sell 120+.

Scam: Paying more than 1000 for anyone at any bar in Myth Nights. Come on folks, this is just the same girls / LBs who worked at Soi Made in Thailand after it was remodeled. There was a reason why it was torn down.

I guess sometimes dim sum and sometimes you lose some.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8C994F18-13BF-4491-AF9B-982DCDF2054B.jpg‎   67DD0564-7BA1-43BC-A00A-15D435F7CFF0.jpg‎   E81671BD-6423-4114-8038-198F4B9C804B.jpg‎   55BB5956-F9B0-4F99-BE00-C8608286B3BB.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Ulalaulala123  [View Original Post]
    After the last disaster, met a young slim girl from TF. I asked her if I can remove condom as I was not getting enough feeling and not able to cum even after 20 minutes. She said "up to you".
    Funny how some people swear this must to be negotiated in advance and if not then if the chick does it she was not old and she was butt ugly. Who swears something is impossible simply on the basis that they are not able to do it?

Ice water

Quote Originally Posted by Ulalaulala123  [View Original Post]
    What's the modus operandi for TF. I updated my headline as "looking for short time 1500 baht" as suggested by one monger here. Lots of chicks showing interest but only few are good looking and they are not replying to messages. Only average lookers are messaging.

Even upgraded to premium to chat with the "popular" profiles but they are also not viewing messages!
    Ice water runs through my veins. Not quite God's gift to women, but damn close. I consider myself doing charity every time I pay these girls for sex. Honestly, I think I am a "good catch" when it comes to girls. So my approach on TF has always been straight to the point. See pic. I do the same at bars / GoGo bars / or at a club. I don't need to get to know them with silly question or small talk. I just want to bang. And my logic is "better me than the next guy. " Take my dinero. I may even ask for a handsome man discount.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ruthless.jpg‎  

Dumb girl

Quote Originally Posted by ElMexicant  [View Original Post]
    This girl here just trips me out. Her profile is so funny. And weird at the same time
    What a dumb profile, that only suggests she became a very arrogant person. She probably searched for hours to finally come with that piece of theater while she could have it done in three words: Don't text me.

Unless she and the guys that keep sending messages to her (Indian guys maybe?) find it funny.

So, what's the plan in her mind? Once she'll find some guys dumb enough to go through all her BS, what is she going to do next? Split to their faces?

Finally few good encounters on TF!

TF Encounter 2:

After the last disaster, met a young slim girl from TF who actually worked in a bar. Her TF photos are also in a bar dress. I selected her as she was smiling in the photos, and after the last horrible encounter I was bit wary of non smiling girls. Looks wise she is cute, but not sexy type. She was also happy she got some business as I was her 1st customer for the day, and it was already 7 pm.

She came wearing a long sweatshirt type dress. When she removed it, lo and behold. A smiling bar girl in bar dress in my hotel room!

My only disappointment was with her boobs (or the lack of it, almost flat chested). So much that I wondered if my TF luck has gone from bad to worse and I got a ladyboy this time LOL. She does make up for it with her willingness for anything. Was in a lip lock with her for the entire session. Good sport! Can take a heavy banging, and even ok for bareback. I asked her if I can remove condom as I was not getting enough feeling and not able to cum even after 20 minutes. She said "up to you". So did a quick inspection of her privates and went bareback. Asked for permission to release inside. "Up to you" came the reply, so I came inside after few minutes of heavy banging.

Cuddled for 5 minutes and went for shower, then bid our goodbyes.

TF Encounter 3:

After gaining some confidence with the cute TF bar girl, I decided to give it a try with sexy pussy again. Agreed for 1700 baht for a young beauty. When I saw her at reception, I was very happy with her looks but still had doubts on the service part. She was friendly and speaking good English. Once in the room, she removed dress and I was able to see and appreciate her flawless beauty, she smiled and said "I am shy" and went for shower. I knew I was in for a good time and thanked my lucky stars heheh. It was a nice session but I couldn't bang her hard as I was worried I will come sooner (happened with me before with pretty chicks, maybe I should take a delay pill or spray for such occasions).

Finished the session, took some selfies and bid our goodbyes.

We need these type of girls in life, not the bitches like the one I got in 1st encounter. I followed same approach for all the 3 TF girls but not sure why 1st one was a complete *****. Maybe as one poster said, YMMV.

Overall two very nice experiences. Will use ThaiFriendly more frequently in my next Pattaya trips. I kind of regret sticking mostly to soapies in my last few trips and even at starting of this trip. Although soapy girls were also nice (mostly), they were expensive and kind of lower in quality (age, looks) compared to TF girls.

Posting Limitations