Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1069 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 69 569 969 1019 1059 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1079 1119 1169 1569 2069 ... LastLast
Results 16,021 to 16,035 of 42188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo110  [View Original Post]
    8/23.

Arrive at hotel around 230 pm. Nothing room is not ready. Leave bags with bell staff and head to Devils Den. Walk in and very nice English speaking man explains the rules and prices. The girls come in (all 5 and 6's out of 10's). I pick 2 and off we go. We get to the room, shower, and begin. Very nice double BBBJ and I fuck them both. Cum after about 20 min. Take another shower. Lay back on the bed and we go at it again. Got a second pop. We go downstairs. I pay the $4000 baht and tip each of them 200 baht each. Girls were average looking, no lesbian action between them, but very nice double BBBJ, decent enthusiasm, and 2 pops, CIM. Overall satisfied.

Check in hotel and have some food. Take a nap. Back out on Walking Street by 9. After dark I was overwhelmed by the amount of street walkers everywhere! Anyways go into a few of the bars. Visited Baccara first. Packed again just like Bangkok had a few drinks and left. Then went to crazy house, was pretty dead, had a few drinks and left. Then went to Moulin Rouge. Spent 1000 baht on 3 drinks with 2 average looking Russian girls. Quoted 20,000 baht to take them out. Place only had 7 or 8 girls working total. Said no went back out to the street. Still early in the night and went to a gogo bar down an Alley still today remember what it was called. It believe it was semi directly across from Saphire. Smaller place with very few customers and probably 20 girls dancing. I sat down and had a drink. Within a few minutes a very cute young looking Asian girl was sitting on my lap DFKing me. I bought a few rounds of drinks. Mamasan said 1000 bar fine and 5000 for long time. I said what about 1000 bar fine and 4000 long time. She said fine. I leave with the girl, she seems very genuinely excited and seemed to be very happy in her interactions saying goodbye to the other girls on the way out the door. We immediately leave and she says what do you want to do. I say we can do whatever and she says lets go to the Pier night club. I say sure, we go in and order drinks and hooka. This was really fun as she was like my girlfriend the entire night. We smoked several rounds of hooka, drinks, danced, DFK makeout session the entire night until it closed at 3 am. She was taking pictures, snap chats, and videos the entire night and sending to all her friends. She seemed really genuinely happy. Then we leave and she asks if I want to play pool. I say OK, she keeps snap chatting and video taping it, I really don't care and go with it..
    Thanks for the write up. However last time I checked, these girls had names, badge numbers and other identifiers in the places they worked. It helps other members to either avoid the girls if they are scammers or chase after them, if they offer good service. How is this review beneficial? I guess for all those who don't know. All your report says is sex is available in Pattaya on Walking Street, Soi 6, and the soapies, but beware of scams.

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    I mean in October will all the good ones be taken by Rich Chinese and Korean?
    Come on dude. Surely you are trolling right now. As with anything else in life you only have to wait your turn. If you do not want to be second, third, or fourth, then you get there early enough to be first.

Why do you continually worry about what other men are doing? No. You will never be the only man in Pattaya with all the women to yourself. Seems like Asian men intimidate you. (You really think rich Asian men need to come pay poor Thai farm girls?) The only thing that matters around here any day of the year is who shows up with money.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPaw  [View Original Post]
    There's also a shop with very hot girls that I get my pedicure and manicure from on Second Road near Soi 7-8. The girls there will suck or fuck upstairs when they get tipped 500 baht or more. You still have to pay for them doing your nails separately.
    Thanks for the tip! I want to try it but there are several massage shops and en 1 hair / beauty shop. Do you perhaps know the name of the shop?

I mean in October will all the good ones be taken by Rich Chinese and Korean?

Pattaya Report 8/23-8/28.

8/23.

Arrive at hotel around 230 pm. Nothing room is not ready. Leave bags with bell staff and head to Devils Den. Walk in and very nice English speaking man explains the rules and prices. The girls come in (all 5 and 6's out of 10's). I pick 2 and off we go. We get to the room, shower, and begin. Very nice double BBBJ and I fuck them both. Cum after about 20 min. Take another shower. Lay back on the bed and we go at it again. Got a second pop. We go downstairs. I pay the $4000 baht and tip each of them 200 baht each. Girls were average looking, no lesbian action between them, but very nice double BBBJ, decent enthusiasm, and 2 pops, CIM. Overall satisfied.

Check in hotel and have some food. Take a nap. Back out on Walking Street by 9. After dark I was overwhelmed by the amount of street walkers everywhere! Anyways go into a few of the bars. Visited Baccara first. Packed again just like Bangkok had a few drinks and left. Then went to crazy house, was pretty dead, had a few drinks and left. Then went to Moulin Rouge. Spent 1000 baht on 3 drinks with 2 average looking Russian girls. Quoted 20,000 baht to take them out. Place only had 7 or 8 girls working total. Said no went back out to the street. Still early in the night and went to a gogo bar down an Alley still today remember what it was called. It believe it was semi directly across from Saphire. Smaller place with very few customers and probably 20 girls dancing. I sat down and had a drink. Within a few minutes a very cute young looking Asian girl was sitting on my lap DFKing me. I bought a few rounds of drinks. Mamasan said 1000 bar fine and 5000 for long time. I said what about 1000 bar fine and 4000 long time. She said fine. I leave with the girl, she seems very genuinely excited and seemed to be very happy in her interactions saying goodbye to the other girls on the way out the door. We immediately leave and she says what do you want to do. I say we can do whatever and she says lets go to the Pier night club. I say sure, we go in and order drinks and hooka. This was really fun as she was like my girlfriend the entire night. We smoked several rounds of hooka, drinks, danced, DFK makeout session the entire night until it closed at 3 am. She was taking pictures, snap chats, and videos the entire night and sending to all her friends. She seemed really genuinely happy. Then we leave and she asks if I want to play pool. I say OK, she keeps snap chatting and video taping it, I really don't care and go with it. We play 5 games of pool at the pool hall bar on walking street (I wanted to leave after 2 but she insisted we stay). Things are going really well still a good time but she all of a sudden started going to the bathroom for longer periods of time. We leave the pool bar at about 430 and go to the New York diner for food. She is more and more into her phone as we are there. We order a bunch of food and as we are finishing she goes to the bathroom for probably 30 minutes. She comes back out and I finally say "what's the deal is everything OK"? She says yes. I said why you on phone so long do you have a boyfriend or something. She would not answer and seemed to look upset. At this point I say I had fun with you but it is best our time ends now. She then says no I give you whatever you want with tears in her eyes. I said no not like this I am leaving. I go into the bathroom and when I come back she is gone. I gave her no money at this point. Super weird. Fun night but no sex and 4000 baht saved. I kind of felt bad as she hung out with me for 6 hours and got no money at all just a platonic good time. Was she trying to scam me? Was I supposed to still pay for her time? This kind of felt like a college date where the girl felt guilty and bailed at the end.

8/24.

Went to Rasputin soapy massage at 2 pm. Awesome time beautiful girl. 2500 baht.

Back to walking street. Went to a few gogo's wasn't feeling it. Went back to Rasputin. Got one of the models for 5000 baht. Was totally worth it.

8/25.

Walked down SOI 6. Felt trashly left.

Walking street got drunk. Got scammed for 2800 baht for drinks at crappy gogo. It was close to Airport club.

Went to Rasputin again. Went with same 2500 baht girl again.

8/26.

Checked out Happy 2 and another massage joint close by during the day. Did not take anything.

Went to walking street. Took a girl from Iron for short time across the street. 3500 baht total. 500 for short time hotel. In out bang 20 minutes.

Immediately left the short time hotel and went to Farenheight 1000 baht bar fine. 4000 baht long time. Took back to the hotel. 2 pops one at night, another in the morning. She offered BBFS I said no, took BBBJ though. Good experience.

8/27.

Soi 6 during the day. Had a few beers. Once again felt trashy could smell the HIV in the air. Did nothing there.

Went to Rasputin. Took the same 5000 baht model from the other night. Satisfied again. She does BBBJ in bathtub but not on bed odd but still good.

Went to LK Metro area at night. Lots of Farangs here and less Asians. Checked out Love, Champagne and a few others. I was too tired to do anything and went back to the hotel to pass out. If I go back will spend more time in this area. Girls are less hot and plentiful then walking street but the places are more farang oriented and less likely to rip me off I feel. I went to the sports bar at the end of the corner to get a bite to eat. Can the servers in this place be bar fined? They acted like they can be not that I would want to just wondering.

Day 8/28 last day.

Went back to happy 2 got a girl 2400 baht very good. Got a bite to eat and headed home around 6 pm.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocinha  [View Original Post]
    I recommend soi 6 which is open from around 1 pm and closes around 1 am. There are many bars facing on to the street where you can sit and relax and, if the urge takes you, there are rooms upstairs. It is also good value. I hope this helps.
    Thanks for this! Cheers!

Seperate threads a la Annie's / Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    There is no desire to compete, for me. If a buddy wants to fuck the same girl, and he got there first, so be it. No place for jealousy over hookers. If a buddy likes the same girl I like, regularly, no problem. Does not bother me. There is no competition. Everyone gets an opportunity. The girl decides what she wants to do, and when.

Someone mentioned recently to me some unwritten law, "you don't fuck your buddies girls". If we are talking about hookers, I don't subscribe to this silly view since it seems to imply ownership, exclusivity or jealousy and that would be downright silly. Hence I never had a great problem to recommend girls I liked other than possibly attracting psycho guys to them.

I once avoided fucking a hooker that was a buddy's semi-GF. Later I always regretted never having tried her. I also had the hots for a friend of my ex-GF, even she was a bit overweight, but such a lovely girl. I left that alone too. She probably was a much better choice than the ex-GF. LOL.

Preys on your brain if you stay away from hookers you really want badly, and really miss the chance. Other guys are perhaps psychologically disturbed in that they just have to try every shop, every girl, everything. "fear of missing out" is a major mongers' problem.
    Annie's and Tulip got their own threads after much griping. Maybe the the Thailand reports can split into "Winners / Losers" The winners can continue the tedious pissing contest.

Competition.

In some Chinese / Taiwanese KTVs, a customer can reserve a girl's time so she is with the customer exclusively for the hour or hours. If you want the same girl to come to your KTV room, you can make offer to reserve for more hours than the other customer, or pay more. This is a form of competition and how it work in some KTVs. If the customer has not spent enough in KTV, the girl is not likely to go out with you. There are many variations of KTVs but this gives you an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Syzygies  [View Original Post]
    Maybe some of you guys are easy going, and happy to take the left over dregs in a bar. That is not me. I like my regulars and like to make a booking or let them know I am coming, to avoid time wastage. If message comes back she is not available, no need to show up to the bar wasting time and money.
    There is no desire to compete, for me. If a buddy wants to fuck the same girl, and he got there first, so be it. No place for jealousy over hookers. If a buddy likes the same girl I like, regularly, no problem. Does not bother me. There is no competition. Everyone gets an opportunity. The girl decides what she wants to do, and when.

Someone mentioned recently to me some unwritten law, "you don't fuck your buddies girls". If we are talking about hookers, I don't subscribe to this silly view since it seems to imply ownership, exclusivity or jealousy and that would be downright silly. Hence I never had a great problem to recommend girls I liked other than possibly attracting psycho guys to them.

I once avoided fucking a hooker that was a buddy's semi-GF. Later I always regretted never having tried her. I also had the hots for a friend of my ex-GF, even she was a bit overweight, but such a lovely girl. I left that alone too. She probably was a much better choice than the ex-GF. LOL.

Preys on your brain if you stay away from hookers you really want badly, and really miss the chance. Other guys are perhaps psychologically disturbed in that they just have to try every shop, every girl, everything. "fear of missing out" is a major mongers' problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Competing for a hooker? Can't get much sillier that that. Defeats the purpose. Dudes, leave your egos at home. We're here to have fun.
    Ego again? LOL How can a hooker taking a guy affect one's ego? Don't quite get it. Maybe you refer to situations where the girl has several guys to choose from and is not just taking the first one, like in a disco maybe?

Ha ha. I like to take my time to choose very carefully. However in the presence of a lot of competition, I have to be aware that if the girl is fucking hot, others will see it same way. "There is the quick, and the dead". I don't want to be the loser from being too slow, yet have been too slow sometimes, especially when I was inexperienced. First quick assessment is how long she might last, being that hot. Could be less than 5 minutes, sometimes. So that is the only competition. Who gets to her first and is acceptable. Lost out so many times, but learned from the experience.

I remember vividly some sweet looking girl in a Pat Pong bar many years back, she seemed to know I was considering her, and looked thoroughly miserable when someone else barfined her real quick. Seemed to be an arrogant arsehole sort of fat Farang. I really felt she would have preferred me greatly, yet did not seem to have the right of refusable. Perhaps I imagined too much. It is not ego related who gets to hooker first. Guys just merely want to choose the most exciting one. I don't have a wingman mostly, so who am I showing off to and how? Makes little sense. Having enough money to pay does not make us wealthy.

It is a lot more galling when get to hot girl first in the Thermae, and she just ain't interested. Hard to tell if she has a booking already, or merely wants a young Jap dude who will blow in 5 minutes. Either way, have to think, okay She might look good, but probably would give a very weak session rushed. Possible some girls don't like that I can speak Thai fluently and assume I will be extra stingy and extra difficult, based on generalisation. Never get to a discussion or negotiation. Usually it is straight out no, or in an ugly tone saying okay But with Farang surcharge. Ego crushed? Not exactly. Just not a girl looking to have fun with me. Am I too old or not handsome enough? Ha ha. I think that should be a lot more relevant for guys looking to get a freebie, but you never know with part time hookers in some places. I reckon being assessed as hard work is far more relevant and would be correct I am not at all quick. Some girls only do Asian customers or claim so. Does not affect my ego too much.

Taking hookers does not make us feel like we can get any woman we want. Everyone knows a huge numbers of girls in Thailand are desperately looking for a good man too (who are not hookers), one who can speak Thai, even better. Friends of my Mrs. Are always asking if I can suggest some man for them, or make an introduction. Unfortunately I don't know any good guys, unattacted, looking for a nice Thai girl (often with kids attached LOL). I know if I had no GF, I could get one moderate aged, possibly pretty, quite easily. Does not stroke the Ego. Availability is so high. Actually mostly we are better off not to have a GF or Thai wife. Then can do as we please no restrictions. If my GF was gone, why get a new one?

I think the original poster is right that competition can be "fierce" for the same girl. It is known in Thai by an expression which means "several trains crash into each other". "Rot Fai Laai Kabuan Chon Gan". Popular girls in a bar can easily have several guys wanting to repeat with her and do LT or ST on the same night. Smart guys get to her before the others even arrive, or make a booking by message beforehand. So many times a girl says to me, okay I go with you because my guy with a booking did not show up at the time she was expecting. 30 minutes late already. She can't wait forever for unreliable guys who might not show at all. He can always get her later on when we are done. My ex fav girl in Suzie W was so popular I always booked her at 6. 30 PM to be sure of no disappointment. She really loved to be making money that early. I certainly could not be bothered to show up late and hope she had no customer, or just to see her leaving on arm of someone else.

Maybe some of you guys are easy going, and happy to take the left over dregs in a bar. That is not me. I like my regulars and like to make a booking or let them know I am coming, to avoid time wastage. If message comes back she is not available, no need to show up to the bar wasting time and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Beijing4987  [View Original Post]
    "But, but, I come from power, not money" but I spend plenty so I can talk about it. And money is speech,according to US Supreme Court.
    So it's going to ruin P4 P in Asia just like SCOTUS has completely ruined the US? Yep, that's exactly what is happening.

Absolutely befriend the mama!

Befriending a couple Mamas at gogos has paid dividends for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveOhh  [View Original Post]
    But the best idea is always ask mamasan, she knows her stuff and can help you.
    My wife occasionally likes to join me on my visits (I thank heaven for my wife every day, she encourages my Pattaya trips), and she felt super comfortable beginning that way. She dolled herself up sexy and went out to the gogos with me, and I approached two places with great success.

Crazy House lived up to its name, and was a bit too 'in your face' for the Mrs. However, she adored the ladyboy Mama (this was two years back) and after a couple drinks and laughs the mama had the coconut telegraph across the bar, and three likely suspects emerged. After playing with them all, the Mrs chose her favorite and it was a great night. Playing around in the bar really let her get a sense of who she liked, and hey, I was going to be banging a hot Chinese girl and hot Thai girl who were into each other, so why should I get too involved in the interview process?

But my favorite by far is the Mama from Fahrenheit. I swear I am terrible with names, but she remembers me, hugs me, sits with me (buy her one drink and she checks in on me all evening). The Mrs loved this because although Crazy Horse gal was fun, Mrs wanted HOTNESS and BIG BOOBS (my god I love her). So Fahrenheit Mama was super chill with her and Mrs even came back before we left town to give her a gift. Fahrenheit Mama (I think there is only one, large lady with a beautiful smile) gives me backstories, tips, preferences, gossip. Not just behind the scenes at Fahrenheit but also at the other gogos in that chain. She's a friend now, and I will always have a drink with her regardless if I am looking for a girl or not.

One lady drink for a mamasan is a cheap gamble.

Power, not money

Quote Originally Posted by Goatscrot  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Competing for a hooker? Can't get much sillier that that. Defeats the purpose. Dudes, leave your egos at home. We're here to have fun.
    "But, but, I come from power, not money" but I spend plenty so I can talk about it. And money is speech,according to US Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Why would you need to compete for a hooker? Walk in, pay the barfine, and go to the room with her. They make it simple for you. No need to worry about what everyone else is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    I think maybe the competition for them becomes too fierce.
    Why would you need to compete for a hooker? Walk in, pay the barfine, and go to the room with her. They make it simple for you. No need to worry about what everyone else is doing.

Posting Limitations