"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1266 of 2812 FirstFirst ... 266 766 1166 1216 1256 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1276 1316 1366 1766 2266 ... LastLast
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 42176
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    It is perfectly legitimate to compare prices in different venues of the world and the legitimacy of those prices in the view of the payor. Yes, I agree with you that the price of something in a particular local is the price, and you either pay it or you don't. No doubt about that.

But for folks like StudBucket who have a choice about where they shop, it's perfectly legitimate for him to ask himself, "Why should I fly 2 days to get somewhere where I end up paying the same or more than other venues when I could have just went elsewhere more convenient and gotten the same thing (or something better) for cheaper or the same price?.
    As a monger who lives in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, I'd like to add that StudBucket's comments apply to Mexico and to Puerto Vallarta as well.

A monger can get ST here for $50-$60 USD per pop (from a fat fugly SW) to $300 USD / hour (from a really good looking chica). Other locales in Mexico are the same, more or less. IMHO, the larger the city, the more competition. And competition keeps prices a little more reasonable.

But the issue to me is the same. If I can get a decent experience for $100 USD in PV, why would I take a trip to Guadalajara and incur the costs of the trip and end up with an experience no different from what I could get where I live.

(That having been said, I lurk on this board 'cause I have a friend who live on Phuket and I hope to visit him someday and partake of some of the local talent. But the primary motivation for the trip would be to visit my buddy).

My experience with toyotas and ferraris at Pattaya LOL

First of all, you will not compare Angeles City with Pattaya if your mind is clear and sober; I like AC and had two or three nice shots out there, but Pattaya is a different animal, the biggest place of this kind that I've ever seen, and I have seen a lot. Pattaya has it all working for itself, a pretty good size beach, huge city with very good infrastructure, world class hotels, over 600 bars with very beautiful babies and then some. I went to walking street which is a gogo heaven and was disappointed with prices; at 5 k LT I don't think it's worth it. I've seen same very good looking girls there, but so did I see some Ferraris or something like it on Soi 6 and they all go for 3000 LT and 2500ST. This girl that goes by the name of Surichai at the Redbone bar on Soi 6 is amazing; something that would cost $500 in NYC. Then there is another girl in the next bar over, forgot her name or the name of the bar, same price, looks like that singer Selena, huge latina like butt, beautiful face. Some Thais lok Latin a little bit. Then yeah, most of these other girls at those bars and good for quick thing, I would compare them to Toyotas and Kias, but once in a while you will find a pearl there. This girl Surichai does ST only, she will not go out LT because she makes more money through quick, one hour pops, all those good looking stunners will not go out for the night. Price comparisons Pattaya vs other places; Medellin, $12 for half HR vs Pattaya $100 all night (3000 bht) and we have a clear winner. Rio or Sao Paolo or Costa Rica $150 per HR, with all due respect. Other places that are cheaper like Phillipines or Indonesia, quality is not there, wasted trip, not to mention terrorism threats etc, Thailand is still place to go. People are so nice and soulful here, I love Thailand, not so much Pattaya as I do like Phuket, but hey.

If you're the ISG member I followed into a Soi Full Love Inn gentleman's club today, PM me. Let's get together for drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraHappy  [View Original Post]
    I personally benefitted from StudBucket's post because it gives us, the readers, more data about prices in Thailand in various venues (and the variability of those prices). In all my reading of Thailand posts, the majority of ISG posters seem to focus on a price range of girls that clearly differs from the range of girls that StudBucket was targetting. In this way, StudBucket's post is a refreshing addition to these other data points. My personal fear is that I will find myself in StudBucket's same dilemma when I make my first trip out there later this Fall. But I will never know until I try, so I must go there and try.
    In Pattaya you can find girls for all prices ST and LT. From cheap beach road girls till the most expensive gogo girls. In the middle many bars girls, freelancers, chat app, disco, ST bars, BJ bars, Bodymassage, Massage shop. So my advice for your first trip is to try a bit of everythings and decide what is the best for you. If you are daytime or nighttime monger, if you like to party hard and drink till dawn, if you like ST or LT, in any case you will find your action. I avoid to comment on the price, if is good or not to pay these gogo price, the difference between Europe market (FKK, etc.) vs Thailand. After 11 years of holidays in Thailand I know what I like and what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquiceleste  [View Original Post]
    You cannot see the analogy, that is your problem, not mine.

The gogo prices the barfine as they deem fit. Same for the the girls. You think it is too high? Too bad. All the talk about 1st world, 2nd world, 3rd world, macroeconomic theory, cost comparisons between countries, whining and complaining are all good ways to rationalise, but it ain't getting you any closer to a top end gogo girl.

I pay what I feel like, what I can afford. It is my money and my holiday. And I don't give a rat's ass about what anyone thinks about it. The world is full of haves and have nots. Deal with it.
    It is perfectly legitimate to compare prices in different venues of the world and the legitimacy of those prices in the view of the payor. Yes, I agree with you that the price of something in a particular local is the price, and you either pay it or you don't. No doubt about that.

But for folks like StudBucket who have a choice about where they shop, it's perfectly legitimate for him to ask himself, "Why should I fly 2 days to get somewhere where I end up paying the same or more than other venues when I could have just went elsewhere more convenient and gotten the same thing (or something better) for cheaper or the same price?

In other words, let's say I were a coffee collector and I liked to travel the world collecting coffee. Let's say that I visit Thailand because I want to check out the coffee scene there. When I get there, I discover that, "Shit, the coffee prices for the good coffee I like to drink is about the same price or more than in other places. " In that case, I would naturally wonder why the fuck it would ever make sense for me to fly all the way to Thailand (2 days travel) when I could have just flown to Europe (1 day travel) and got the coffee for the same price. Yes, of course, this analysis depends on the subjective coffee preferences of each traveler, etc, etc.

I personally benefitted from StudBucket's post because it gives us, the readers, more data about prices in Thailand in various venues (and the variability of those prices). In all my reading of Thailand posts, the majority of ISG posters seem to focus on a price range of girls that clearly differs from the range of girls that StudBucket was targetting. In this way, StudBucket's post is a refreshing addition to these other data points. My personal fear is that I will find myself in StudBucket's same dilemma when I make my first trip out there later this Fall. But I will never know until I try, so I must go there and try.

If I end up sharing my subjective impressions about the prices in Thailand after my trip there this Fall, please don't beat up me up Mr. Blanquiceleste.

If I do share my subjective impressions about my future trip, which, I am fairly certain, will include comparisons to other locals, then please don't take that future post as a personal attack on you merely because my subjective impressions differ from your personal preferences or opinions. Likewise, this is an open forum where StudBucket is permitted, indeed, encouraged to share his personal experiences and opinions.

Yes, if your world is limited to Thailand, it seems as if StudBucket is wanting to get a Ferrari at Toyota Altris prices. But for someone like StudBucket who has a choice about where he visits in the world, it seemed to me that he may have indeed been complaining about having to pay Ferrari prices in Thailand for a Toyota Altris.

Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    No Blanquiceleste, I don't see this analogy as correct. I am asking to find good girls for 4 k long or 2500-3 k short time. This is not quite asking for a Ferrari at the price of a Toyota Altis. If I were asking to pay 2 k or 3 k for long time that's asking for a lot, but I stated in my post the price I believe we should be paying is max 4 k for top tier gogo girls which is still well over $120.00 I can get very good go go girls in Angeles City for $60 dollars which is half the price of Thailand, and although Philippines is a 3rd world country, where Thailand is 2nd world, things are not that cheap in the Philippines. Pattaya had its original lure for getting good prices on the women, and places like Soi 6, beer gardens, etc. have the some of the same quality girls in the gogos for a lot less. Its guys like you that continue to support these high prices (paying $200 for long time) and approving of it, that have ruined the market for us. Thanks!
    You cannot see the analogy, that is your problem, not mine.

The gogo prices the barfine as they deem fit. Same for the the girls. You think it is too high? Too bad. All the talk about 1st world, 2nd world, 3rd world, macroeconomic theory, cost comparisons between countries, whining and complaining are all good ways to rationalise, but it ain't getting you any closer to a top end gogo girl.

I pay what I feel like, what I can afford. It is my money and my holiday. And I don't give a rat's ass about what anyone thinks about it. The world is full of haves and have nots. Deal with it.

No Blanquiceleste, I don't see this analogy as correct. I am asking to find good girls for 4 k long or 2500-3 k short time. This is not quite asking for a Ferrari at the price of a Toyota Altis. If I were asking to pay 2 k or 3 k for long time that's asking for a lot, but I stated in my post the price I believe we should be paying is max 4 k for top tier gogo girls which is still well over $120.00 I can get very good go go girls in Angeles City for $60 dollars which is half the price of Thailand, and although Philippines is a 3rd world country, where Thailand is 2nd world, things are not that cheap in the Philippines. Pattaya had its original lure for getting good prices on the women, and places like Soi 6, beer gardens, etc. have the some of the same quality girls in the gogos for a lot less. Its guys like you that continue to support these high prices (paying $200 for long time) and approving of it, that have ruined the market for us. Thanks!
    5 or 6 k LT is the price for top girls. Only found two top girl this trip she wanted 5 k but barfine was 2 k, other was 6 k but she seemed like trouble. A little disappointed. I think I have gone out too late in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Womaniszer is referring to Simon Place on 2nd road beside Terminal 21 and across from Tiffany's. I walked through the other night and he is correct there were definitely some decent girls there. StudBucket, if you didn't like Simon Complex on Walking Street you're likely not going to like Simon Place either. Girls are fairly similar.

Which gogo bar? A bored looking gogo girl on stage means nothing. I know many who looked bored shitless on stage and so much fun when you start drinking with them or take them out. If you see someone hot, smile and wave her over, determine her personality, and decide if you want to buy her a ladydrink.
    It's retarded. It's like they make it as hard as possible for the man to barfine and the lady to be with customer. The ladies spend too much time dancing not enough with customer. Too many fat dickheads crowding bar. Ladies too far away can't them can't even see their number. Sometimes the girl is already booked but has to dance on stage for 20 minutes. GoGo becoming a real chore. Too many have flat out ugly girls.

Thai attitude is really starting to get on my nerves. The staff are not friendly but the ladies once you eventually manage to barfine them are great.

Bars I like so far are dollhouse. But I stress in any bar once you get a lady; it's fine. The problem is pushy staff and overpriced drinks. To discuss anything with a lady they make it so you have to buy 1 drink and one lady drink sometimes 320 BAHT. The ladies price is not the problem it's the bars I don't like. The drinks are way too expensive for having so many ugly girls and such rude aggressive staff.

Sapphire club also has good staff.

Maybe I need to go to the clubs earlier.

Womaniszer is referring to Simon Place on 2nd road beside Terminal 21 and across from Tiffany's. I walked through the other night and he is correct there were definitely some decent girls there. StudBucket, if you didn't like Simon Complex on Walking Street you're likely not going to like Simon Place either. Girls are fairly similar.

Quote Originally Posted by MrManGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not even a question of price. Sitting in a gogo now bored out of my mind. This shit is fucked. I gladly pay 5 k for a girl but no better they dance on stage and make no money.
    Which gogo bar? A bored looking gogo girl on stage means nothing. I know many who looked bored shitless on stage and so much fun when you start drinking with them or take them out. If you see someone hot, smile and wave her over, determine her personality, and decide if you want to buy her a ladydrink.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Womaniszer  [View Original Post]
    There 2 more options.

1st is the Beach Road girls, but most of them are bad, only if you are lucky you will a good one.

2nd is the Beer Gardens. One is opposite Mike Shopping Centre. But I like the one which is in the start of Sai Song (Second Road) go opposite Honey 2 Soapy Massage, walk for 5 minutes on the left. There is a big Beer Garden where you can pick up girls. Each bar have 5 or 6 girls. Damage is same as Soi 6, but only thing is you have to take her to your room.

Good luck.
    Thank you sir for the good information. We will definitely check this Beer Garden out. The Beer Garden on Walking Street had very sparce quality girls, I hope its not the same here and more like Soi 6 in terms of girl choice.

I see your problem. You want a Ferrari at the price of a Toyota Altis. Sigh!

Not even a question of price. Sitting in a gogo now bored out of my mind. This shit is fucked. I gladly pay 5 k for a girl but no better they dance on stage and make no money.

Extra? When you go to a cheap store and buy a t-shit for $10, usually buying two will cost you less than $20. Principles of economics do not change just because you are shopping for a different commodity.
    LOL. I was just about to write that I would offer them less. If 1 girl then she would get 100% of my power. If 2 girls I can only give each girl 50% of my power. So with 2 girls they each make money easier than if they were alone. But instead of paying them 50% of 1 girl cost I would give them each 80% of 1 girl cost.

At a brothel that I go to in the Dominican Republic it works that way. 1 girl $25 ,2 girls $42 for the hour.

Pattayasaisong 13 aka Soi Diana I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Womaniszer  [View Original Post]
    There 2 more options.

1st is the Beach Road girls, but most of them are bad, only if you are lucky you will a good one.

2nd is the Beer Gardens. One is opposite Mike Shopping Centre. But I like the one which is in the start of Sai Song (Second Road) go opposite Honey 2 Soapy Massage, walk for 5 minutes on the left. There is a big Beer Garden where you can pick up girls. Each bar have 5 or 6 girls. Damage is same as Soi 6, but only thing is you have to take her to your room.

Good luck.
    I've been told to check out beer garden on Pattayasaisong 13 which I believe is referred to as Soi Diana. Even with all my research I'm still not 100% on google street names vs local nicknames. Two mentioned were Fernidad beer and Lucky 1. I've seen them on vlogs since. Had some younger hotties. I plan on checking them out in a couple weeks when I arrive.

Where is your favorite one at Womaniszer? By your instructions I'd say it's actually located halfway down Pattayasaisong 3 alley? Next to central center. Thinking I'm going to extend my stay a day or two and stay at siam siam. Get a good dose of soapies and Soi 6. Like to have another place to visit on that side of town.

Thanks.

One thing that has really gotten out of control, as posted before, is the super high prices for the gogo girls on Walking Street. I was in bars such as Skyfall, Sensations, What's Up, and Sapphire all which had top notch quality girls but none of the girls would budge off of 3 k baht for short time and 5 k for long time. On top of this bar fines were 1500 baht or 1000 baht (after midnight prices drop by 500 baht for the bar fines in most bars). So, by the time I did the math and included lets say 2 lady drinks, I was looking at about 200 US dollars for long time and 130 US dollar for these girls. These prices are outrageous, and I just don't see the justification for these prices in Thailand where the cost of living is so inexpensive. I mean, this price is more than short time service in FKK clubs in Europe. The thing I did was to combat this, was to have to settle for Soi 6 and the girls in Insomnia or IBar which I was able to get for 1800-2500 baht short time. Unfortuantely, you will be hard pressed to see the hot quality go go type girls in these venues.

Posting Limitations