"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 781 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 791 831 881 1281 1781 ... LastLast
Results 11,701 to 11,715 of 42188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

July 1 Bars Opening

"The real tragedy of the economic situation will emerge when the bars actually open in Pattaya. Everyone will be naturally delighted but the reality will be there will be minimal customers available to keep the bars running. We are already seeing this with the massage parlors trying to attract customers that are no longer in the city. This brutal reality will continue through until tourists return back into the country". It is already too late for many bars. The For Sale signs are everywhere. The rest may try to make it happen with the restrictions in place. But that's like the police giving the foreign owned bars a noose to hang themselves. Thai police love to enable foreigners to break the law.

Tourist traps like the GoGo bars and night clubs need tour groups, weekend warriors, and big spenders. What's left are retirees, pensioners, a few stranded tourists, and of course, Monkeypaw. But even I am not about to to drop 7-10,000 baht a night like I used to. The experience is not the same. However a place to drop with my friend from BKK, Molly, is welcomed. But just in case some of the bars consolidate their staff and girls, try to open up for one last run at taking what's left in our wallets before they kick us out, Monkeypaw has his game plan already written.

1. No repeats. Not even for lady drinks.

2. 2 drinks max for any new girls I barfine.

3. No more than 2500ST.

4. No tip or drinks for the mamasans.

5. No making it rain.

6. No ringing the bell.

7. No ping pongs.

8. I don't care about your birthday and pinning 100 baht to your shirt.

I have my stable of girls already on LINE ranging from 1000-2000. One is a model from What's Up. Guess this is like living the retired life for me. Cheapie Charlie me. I had a feeling that phase 5 was more a reward for the local Thais versus Outsiders.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91323A36-1FC7-43B2-968B-7BE57EBF41EF.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Gilolo  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you. I stayed during 1 week with a girl from a gogo for 1000 everyday! And she was very happy and loved me very much! And I didn't pay any barfine! We had great time! The only problem is when you stay with her 24/7 you need find some excuse to leave her 2/3 hours to go fuck other working girl! And I was scared she knows other girls I fuck in Patt!.
    Yes, I think a lot of punters agree with this. Some girls will get clingy if you repeat with them, that's why I think most would prefer that they see the door as soon as the hour is up. Most of the girls I was with had to be given hints to leave, some were happy to quickly get dressed and see their way out as soon as the session was over. I never repeated, variety is what I'm looking for when I travel. But now I know that if I find a gem Ill repeat, just not everyday, maybe twice a week max, if I had a bad session.

Quote Originally Posted by GettingFedUp  [View Original Post]
    DazeUp,

I don't claim to be a TF expert, but I think the point was that the girls get a lot of messages and most of them are from people who are not in Pattaya and frequently not even in the country. TF allows the user to select where they are rather than using geo-location, so people select Pattaya even though they are not here. Girls get tons of messages from guys who are not around (and frequently have little or no real plan to visit but do it for cheap thrills) so frequently ignore messages because they cannot filter the genuine interest from the idle banter.

On the subject of travel plans, may I suggest you read a piece I put on the Bangkok thread a few days ago in response to an OP who was planning an August visit http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...orts&p=2458829 . Little has changed since apart from politicians chattering about entry (with restrictions) for "businessman, experts and medical tourism" and possible travel bubbles with a very limited, but as yet undefined, list of countries.
    Thank you for this post, news is changing rapidly but I think this post should be pinned until things become clear.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Sir, this is nothing new, so you are not taking advantage of anything. You have always been able to fuck a chick that works in a gogo for 1000 baht. That is not saying that you can walk into a gogo and offer a chick 1000 baht. That is to say that if you happened to meet a chick outside somewhere that you can fuck her for 1000 baht and then just so happens that she works in a gogo.
    I have no doubt that what you are saying is true and is the best way to go, however, I think it is more geared towards people living in Thailand or people who spend long periods of time there. There was a clear difference between girls asking about 1000 baht and the girls in Gogo's asking 2-3000 baht, regardless of the venue. I fully understand that those same girls may have a hotter cousin or sister working at the mall or supermarket, but as a tourist with about 2 weeks to spend there, I'd rather get right to business with a quick transaction than to chase after cuties in malls with a 50/50 chance I may make a score, or may be offensive, esp since I don't speak any Thai.

The girls who messaged me after a session, I'm pretty sure that if I told them I only had 700 to spend they would still come over, its better than nothing, one girl even volunteered to come for less. But I have also come across girls who would not budge from their stated price, because with so many other punters around, it won't be long before they get what they are asking for and I have seen that happen over and over again.

Again, thanks for your input and I see that in your type of situation things are still the same, as it seems you live in Thailand.

Pizza Review: Bronx Pizza Soi Lengkee

18 inch cheese is bigger than the 2 12 inch pizzas at most places. Sauce is pretty legit and homemade. Crust is a bit doughy for me. I prefer it with a bit more crisp. Bought an X large cheese for 420, took it home and reheated it in a pan to make it crispy. So far, I would say doing it this way, puts Bronx at my top pizza in Pattaya. So in this order for best so far. Any others I should try?

1. Bronx (cheese, original crust).

2. Pizza Company (veggie, pan, marinara instead of tomato sauce).

3. New York Pizza 3rd Road (veggie, original crust).

4. Dominos Tukcom (personal, pan, marina requested instead of tomato sauce).

5. Chill Inn Buakhao (margherita).

6. Pizza 24 Beza (seafood, thin).

P.S. Not sure if they remodeling or leased their fixtures and furnishings and are behind in payments. But it's a sad sight for sore eyes. Mini Cafe LK Metro.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 45E7F645-7535-4EC2-BC65-D46E54E8FB6C.jpg‎   7CFAEA09-893B-4778-89FA-32BB42DEEF58.jpg‎   40E85FCE-F025-4B6B-B928-11418E9169BB.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenvacht  [View Original Post]
    Why do you say this?

Prostitution is not illegal in Thailand.

Soliciting, being a public nuisance, running a brothel and such are illegal. But prostitution, i.e. the simple act of providing and receiving sex for money, is not illegal.
    Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't say anything of my own idea. Take it up with Google, Wikipedia, and every internet article that's says "prostitution illegal Thailand." Remember, I'm just here to party.

Speak of the devil

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigMan  [View Original Post]
    M. P.

Thanks for writing something I can't as you noted " These things are over the head of most sex tourists " I think everyone comes here not looking for trouble and just enjoy themselves and that includes me but it is tough especially if you live with Thais only everything you wrote I've seen it close up and that is why I do everything I can to avoid and keep to myself just enjoy while it last?
    Leave this for the locals. Foreigners who try this crap often will meet a pretty bad end. Thailand lures, Thailand traps, Thailand punishes, and Thailand throws you away. Anybody looking for new condominium real estate in Pattaya? Pretty much same as the Thai Go Go bar girl mentality. The mystery of the Asian Mystique solved. I've always wondered why there are so many laundry places in Pattaya. Like I said, I post a day before and then something in the news the next day. If you look hard enough, you will get a glimpse of Monkeypaw with the captain of "brownies" during the big Treetown raid. LOL.

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crim...and-drugs-case

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyPaw  [View Original Post]
    Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, so take it from somebody (...)
    Why do you say this?

Prostitution is not illegal in Thailand.

Soliciting, being a public nuisance, running a brothel and such are illegal. But prostitution, i.e. the simple act of providing and receiving sex for money, is not illegal.

Can Pattaya support both Central and Terminal 21?

It's not like Central was overflowing with customers.

Asides from food places I just don't see a ton of buznit going on.

Did somebody say "legit business?

The groups operating in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, LK Metro, Walking Street, Bangla and many of the other entertainment venues including Soapies are far from "legit. " Why do folks not know this stuff? Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, so take it from somebody who is on the inside, normal rules of business and "market forces" do not always necessarily apply here. If that's the case, the Man from Iran and his bars should have been out of business a long time ago. They exist for reasons unknown and maybe known by some. Remember, they are what they are. Cash cows and businesses pulling in a crap load of uncounted foreign cash with the backing of a few very well connected Thai elites.

They exist for higher purpose other than just employment. Just like so many sex tourists getting lured and trapped by Thailand's mystique to keep coming back over and over again, so do foreign investors who find it thrilling to be part of group that operates Go Go bars or sex venues. Many get their money scammed and taken. New bars pop up all the time on Walking Street to only close in less than a month or two. I personally know of a few guys who had their money pulled, thinking they can be part of the bigger picture, by throwing in 30-50,000 USD, in "expansion projects. " It's very easy. I invite you (an investor) to come hang and party at all the GoGo bars our group owns. You drink like crazy, fuck alot of girls, and enjoy the party. We are thinking about buying up this space on Walking Street to open another club because all our other clubs are so packed. This would be a great retirement investment and place to spend the rest of your life. Let me get my buddies at Immigration to get your long stay visa set up for free, along with a tube of KY.

And just because you have cash doesn't mean you get to buy into a GoGo bar on Walking Street. You must be invited to sit at the table for dinner. And sometimes that empty seat is just a big trap. Bars may have an "owner" per se, but can also have many silent partners who prefer to stay silent and sometimes have much more power than whoever stands "face of the business. " Sometimes these silent partners are much weaker and have invested their entire life savings thinking that they've jackpot. Only to become indentured slaves for the top dogs, given jobs and titled managers or general mangers. If you were lured as an investor, but found yourself as a worker. Might want to rethink those choices or your selection of friends. As for the "established" and those who don't work at all (you see them in the clubs), they don't have to worry too much about rent or new take overs. The rapport with the underground network has already been built and is long standing. They do however, have to still pay their employees, the electric, and water bill. This will factor to whether or not or which, opens up. How do I know these things? A little birdy whispered in my ear. But don't mind me, I'm just here to party, hang out, get massages, enjoy the girls and do a little charity.

P.S. These things are over the head of most sex tourists. Just enjoy your time here and don't forget to pay your bill. So to answer your question. Yes, Virginia there is such a thing as a pyramid scheme even in the Underground.
    M. P.

Thanks for writing something I can't as you noted " These things are over the head of most sex tourists " I think everyone comes here not looking for trouble and just enjoy themselves and that includes me but it is tough especially if you live with Thais only everything you wrote I've seen it close up and that is why I do everything I can to avoid and keep to myself just enjoy while it last?

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator12  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what this rant is all about, but Thailand is no different than other countries: premium properties are kept by wealthy families. It is in fact "old money". Thailand sure has the "property elite" - just as any other country. The LenKee family just got lucky; it was pure luck that this area wold develop into a sort of "new walking street" for mainly westerns tourists I Pattaya. The landlords are placed somewhere between a rock and a hard place right now, but they understand very well things will get back to normal. It is just a matter of how they should ease the situation for the many companies that rent their properties. My guess is as good as yours, but my guess is they will show flexibility or else risk their future. As I have understood the mind-set of Thai business people, they are very patient and they know things will get back to normal. Sooner or later.
    HERE IS WHAT IT IS ABOUT! It is no more an opinion asked by another poster! What you just wrote should I put that under RANT or an opinion?

It is your opinion Thailand is no different than other countries then I would put you in Mr. E category then you don't know much about Thailand especially outside the P4 P scene! Currently, we aren't talking about any other country than Thailand, and yes your guess is as good as MINE should I place yours under the RANT category?

The question was " market forces " nothing else it wasn't about how lucky the Lengkee or any family might have gotten I used two schools of business and tried to explained based on what I heard of the Lengkee and other old school money family that their siblings who now run things and this are my opinions they couldn't give a rat ass about easing things for ' companies " since many of their renters are individuals which happens to be foreigners. Their siblings were kept in Thailand to be kept 100% Thai so they would think just like their parents and elder who raised them and when it comes to property whether they got lucky or not which isn't relevant in the past would just let it sit but as I noted the Virus has opened up a new can of worms will they let it sit or take a reasonable offer when it comes.

Here is a personal true story from a few years back and I have plenty of them. A few years back a close friend who has lived here longer is married to a Thai and has a number of kids his eldest was 18 and his best friend just happened to be the son owner of Hollywood Disco (old money) it just happens one day that the official notice was from the father that his house now belongs to him and that he had a month to vacate at that time we had no idea this kid who has been visiting and playing at his house for years was the son of the Hollywood owner. His wife we found out borrow money from one of his loan sharks and defaulted on the loan when the kid found out he said he would talk to his dad, in the end, we went down to have a meeting with the father basically to see if we could work out a settlement?

When we met it was like sitting down and talking with my own dad or one of my Uncles, pure old school being Asian we felt we might get a break but in the end, my friend and I were just two foreigners and he got the upper hand which was the deed to the house. I laid out a pretty good deal which in the West of Business anyone would have taken but we were here in Thailand, I laid out the comps in his project and how many were empty for sale or rent and the prices the offer would have saved him the trouble of fixing and putting the place back on the market we had all the cash basically in a bag but instead of taking the deal he actually raised the price beyond what the property was worth leaving us no choice but to walk. I got up smile and thank him for his time but inside I was thinking you stupid old man today after 5 years the property is still unsold and not rented. He actually did my friend a favor because we found a larger and bigger house for him and his kids minus the wife this time from a German owner who thinks like us from the West! His house was on the market for 4 years asking price was 4 million baht, we brought 3. 2 million in a paper bag SOLD! That is how business is done in the West here in Thailand?

That is my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigMan  [View Original Post]
    That being said let's take the Soi Baukhao and Soi LK area many of the properties are owned paid for cleared and free pass on now to the siblings of the LengKee family they just use to waiting and waiting because they feel their property is in more demand someone will pay plus the big incentive why they can wait is the key money is standard if you want the privilege to be able to rent a place. I wrote back about a place on Soi 7, restaurant Tequila Reef who decided to call it quits after 20 plus years for his 3-year contract they kicked out 1-2 million key money non-refundable that didn't include the rent each month that was six figures. Since I mentioned Soi 7, Soi 8 both are pretty much owned by the family of Estany Hotel group these are what I consider old school money the same school and money that runs Walking Street. Two years ago rumors about the waterfront property being removed there was a major meeting with owners with the City and people from Bangkok. You take a good look at the old school guys that own these properties that showed up it was like a Mafia meeting of Godfathers after the meeting nothing the subject was dropped. You take owners of the old living Dolls club it will just stay close until they get what they want. What we called Business 101 market forces just don't apply but of course, that was before the Virus? We will see!
    Not sure what this rant is all about, but Thailand is no different than other countries: premium properties are kept by wealthy families. It is in fact "old money". Thailand sure has the "property elite" - just as any other country. The LenKee family just got lucky; it was pure luck that this area wold develop into a sort of "new walking street" for mainly westerns tourists I Pattaya. The landlords are placed somewhere between a rock and a hard place right now, but they understand very well things will get back to normal. It is just a matter of how they should ease the situation for the many companies that rent their properties. My guess is as good as yours, but my guess is they will show flexibility or else risk their future. As I have understood the mind-set of Thai business people, they are very patient and they know things will get back to normal. Sooner or later.

The groups operating in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, LK Metro, Walking Street, Bangla and many of the other entertainment venues including Soapies are far from "legit. " Why do folks not know this stuff? Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, so take it from somebody who is on the inside, normal rules of business and "market forces" do not always necessarily apply here. If that's the case, the Man from Iran and his bars should have been out of business a long time ago. They exist for reasons unknown and maybe known by some. Remember, they are what they are. Cash cows and businesses pulling in a crap load of uncounted foreign cash with the backing of a few very well connected Thai elites..
    I give you C plus grade. Low because I marked you down for Believing to get along with girls from the Dark side you have to play Sigmund Fried mind games.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Can someone like LBM confirm this is standard operating procedure for legit Businessman.

I can't see how real Busnit dudes don't account for market forces.

I'm not talking about Hillbilly Somchai who won't lower rent for 10 years because he thinks his condo is the Bomb. LOL.

Hong Kong has really good Hotels at great prices. I'm sure me not allowed to enter has something to do with their price adjustment.
    Mr. E, the position would be more right than wrong but as we all know the Virus has brought in a whole new world or norm? To me, there is like two schools of business one we all know from the West which is taught in basic business 101 which we at times assume everyone knows the basic concepts these concepts are commonly applied at big chain hotels like the Hilton, markets like Lotus and Big see, 7/11, Big Mac, BK, Top Chaeron you see the offer of discounts willing to unload stock to restock. The more time spend outside for education and living in the West the more basic following of Western business 101 is followed then there is another school of business I put under " the more patriotic the more stupid " this, of course, is what we refer to when you got no business you raise the rates the head of these companies or family want their siblings to stay in Thailand thus sending them to school only in Thailand. Here is the problem as I see it as my daughter in law she is Thai she is smart has a Master in Accounting from a Thai government school but outside of the books streetwise she is stupid can't even sell french fries. In the government schools, she was taught just like her teacher and professors just read the text but if principal and theory don't work then what like most experts on education in Thailand there is no critical thinking the look on their face is like " what the fuck should I do now ".

That being said let's take the Soi Baukhao and Soi LK area many of the properties are owned paid for cleared and free pass on now to the siblings of the LengKee family they just use to waiting and waiting because they feel their property is in more demand someone will pay plus the big incentive why they can wait is the key money is standard if you want the privilege to be able to rent a place. I wrote back about a place on Soi 7, restaurant Tequila Reef who decided to call it quits after 20 plus years for his 3-year contract they kicked out 1-2 million key money non-refundable that didn't include the rent each month that was six figures. Since I mentioned Soi 7, Soi 8 both are pretty much owned by the family of Estany Hotel group these are what I consider old school money the same school and money that runs Walking Street.

Two years ago rumors about the waterfront property being removed there was a major meeting with owners with the City and people from Bangkok. You take a good look at the old school guys that own these properties that showed up it was like a Mafia meeting of Godfathers after the meeting nothing the subject was dropped. You take owners of the old living Dolls club it will just stay close until they get what they want. What we called Business 101 market forces just don't apply but of course, that was before the Virus? We will see!

The Underground Low Down

The groups operating in Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, LK Metro, Walking Street, Bangla and many of the other entertainment venues including Soapies are far from "legit. " Why do folks not know this stuff? Prostitution is illegal in Thailand, so take it from somebody who is on the inside, normal rules of business and "market forces" do not always necessarily apply here. If that's the case, the Man from Iran and his bars should have been out of business a long time ago. They exist for reasons unknown and maybe known by some. Remember, they are what they are. Cash cows and businesses pulling in a crap load of uncounted foreign cash with the backing of a few very well connected Thai elites.

They exist for higher purpose other than just employment. Just like so many sex tourists getting lured and trapped by Thailand's mystique to keep coming back over and over again, so do foreign investors who find it thrilling to be part of group that operates Go Go bars or sex venues. Many get their money scammed and taken. New bars pop up all the time on Walking Street to only close in less than a month or two. I personally know of a few guys who had their money pulled, thinking they can be part of the bigger picture, by throwing in 30-50,000 USD, in "expansion projects. " It's very easy. I invite you (an investor) to come hang and party at all the GoGo bars our group owns. You drink like crazy, fuck alot of girls, and enjoy the party. We are thinking about buying up this space on Walking Street to open another club because all our other clubs are so packed. This would be a great retirement investment and place to spend the rest of your life. Let me get my buddies at Immigration to get your long stay visa set up for free, along with a tube of KY.

And just because you have cash doesn't mean you get to buy into a GoGo bar on Walking Street. You must be invited to sit at the table for dinner. And sometimes that empty seat is just a big trap. Bars may have an "owner" per se, but can also have many silent partners who prefer to stay silent and sometimes have much more power than whoever stands "face of the business. " Sometimes these silent partners are much weaker and have invested their entire life savings thinking that they've jackpot. Only to become indentured slaves for the top dogs, given jobs and titled managers or general mangers. If you were lured as an investor, but found yourself as a worker. Might want to rethink those choices or your selection of friends. As for the "established" and those who don't work at all (you see them in the clubs), they don't have to worry too much about rent or new take overs. The rapport with the underground network has already been built and is long standing. They do however, have to still pay their employees, the electric, and water bill. This will factor to whether or not or which, opens up. How do I know these things? A little birdy whispered in my ear. But don't mind me, I'm just here to party, hang out, get massages, enjoy the girls and do a little charity.

P.S. These things are over the head of most sex tourists. Just enjoy your time here and don't forget to pay your bill. So to answer your question. Yes, Virginia there is such a thing as a pyramid scheme even in the Underground.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4FF2D350-A696-448E-9D74-123BBB9D3567.jpg‎   932B0CD0-87AC-4006-96FF-235DA7C09399.jpg‎   8B5097BB-964B-4EF2-91F8-4616F6BD8D71.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations