Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 42188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SplitPersona  [View Original Post]
    Heaven above.

Nice Agogo.

In LK metro area.

Live music open air bar next to Areca lodge demolished.

Is it the one at the corner of LK metro? Or the one nearly opposite AL?

Pulse in LK Metro

Quote Originally Posted by SplitPersona  [View Original Post]
    Following walking street agogo closed.

Lighthouse.

Electric Blue Doll house.

Heaven above.

Nice Agogo.

Red Car bar at the entrance of walking street closed.

Hangover bar next to nasha club closed.

In LK metro area.
    Do you know what happen to Pulse? Has it reopened? I was there for a few nights in July and had a great time. Then it closed without warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    You see it all the time, a lonely guy drinking alone in a bar, waiting for another guy to stop buying drinks for "his" bargirl.
    Some feminized guys take pleasure in being cuckolded, they like seeing their girl being handled by another guy.

Or going into a bar to barfine a lady, only to find she isn't there. Of course, the staff will say she has gone out to the pharmacy for a while, so the guy will buy drinks while waiting for her.

Don't be that guy.
    What's the big deal? If she's not there just move to another spot, nobody force you to take a drink or wait for her.

Lighthouse goes dark. Walking street updates and in memoriam

Following walking street agogo closed.

Lighthouse.

Electric Blue Doll house.

Heaven above.

Nice Agogo.

Red Car bar at the entrance of walking street closed.

Hangover bar next to nasha club closed.

In LK metro area.

Live music open air bar next to Areca lodge demolished.

Friends and Champagne closed.

A new Fever gogo opening in LK.

High season fast approaching.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I gave that one particular person as an example. I did not say all or only chicks that look like this one.
    This is a lady who often comes to my condo (I got this from her Instagram).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230830_113256_Instagram.jpg‎  

It's well known that top tier ladies make big money, but most don't realize how much they spend.

I know a MILF who makes big money from sponsors and customers. But she doesn't have 1000 baht in her bank, despite having an English husband.

She's got a Thai boyfriend up in Isaan, she buys cows for his farm, and is paying off a car she bought for him.

But now she has a live in 20 year karaoke boy, and he is expensive. She has to pay his barfine if she wants to sleep with him.

So, she is so broke that she has to come to my condo for small money.

Quote Originally Posted by RajPatela  [View Original Post]
    Have these South Asians ever hit Jackpot. I see them negotiating but never see them following a Girl. Got to Love the South Asians.
    They don't get 3 for 1000 baht, but often multiple guys will pay 500 a shot. I have seen lots of ladies going with 4 South Asians.

One lady told me she did 8, at 1000 apiece, but she was probably lying, and got 500 per.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperLove  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mr E, finally a picture. Nah, I am not turned on with her and I understand what works for you may not for me and vice versa. For me there is no difference between 1200 or 2000 bahts. The only thing that matters are the looks / body of the girl and the service provided in room. I don't care what I pay her because on the grand stage I am there to fuck her multiple times and that happens when she is desirable.
    What works for our Fine Friend doesn't work for most of us.

I think we are coming close to de-bunking the Hot girl for 1,000 baht MEME once and for all.

Soi 6 is so much better than Nana Plaza.

You are absolutely correct, I guess I will not spend time anymore and will get in touch with them 1 week before confirmed travel plans. Great to get a perspective from a monger who is actually on the ground, thanks. What do you think on the quality of girls, just check out the pics so I know if I am on the right track.
    A week out is too soon.

Ping the ladies when you are in Pattaya.

Last December

South Asians come to Pattaya during Low Season, because many ladies don't have customers, and these guys are hoping prices will come down.

A typical opening bid might be 1000 baht for ST for 3 guys. Not 1000 x 3, but 1000 baht for 3.

These same guys might pay $200 for a dance with a South Asian lady in India.
    Unfortunately they were in full force last December when I was there. I am going back this December and hoping it won't be a repeat experience from last year.

According to Moogle High Season starts November.
    Yes, but.

In August, its the depths of Low Season, and the ladies feel like its never going to end. In September, customers come trickling back, and the ladies can sense the increase. This totally changes their mood, even if its just one or two more barfines.

According to Moogle High Season starts November.
    Yes high season officially starts in November, the effects of high season likely start some time in October, but certainly not in September.

I was in Pattaya last September and it was low season for sure.

I just put my location on TF as Pattaya and immediately got blown up with messages and likes from the Pattaya working girls, to the point where I had to turn my TF profile off as it was too much; so yes, I'd say it's still low season if the ladies are that desperate for customers. I had around a hundred likes and messages in an hour before I turned my profile off.

T shot Inquiry

Does anyone know of a clinic in Patts where I can get the testosterone shot? I want to try it. Thanks for any replies. I know it's available in Bangkok.

Thanks Mr E, finally a picture. Nah, I am not turned on with her and I understand what works for you may not for me and vice versa. For me there is no difference between 1200 or 2000 bahts. The only thing that matters are the looks / body of the girl and the service provided in room. I don't care what I pay her because on the grand stage I am there to fuck her multiple times and that happens when she is desirable.
    I gave that one particular person as an example. I did not say all or only chicks that look like this one.

South Asians come to Pattaya during Low Season, because many ladies don't have customers, and these guys are hoping prices will come down.

A typical opening bid might be 1000 baht for ST for 3 guys. Not 1000 x 3, but 1000 baht for 3.

These same guys might pay $200 for a dance with a South Asian lady in India.
    Have these South Asians ever hit Jackpot. I see them negotiating but never see them following a Girl. Got to Love the South Asians.

Posting Limitations