La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 2810 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 42148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveVegas  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me their advice on best way to come to Thailand and getting visa and over 50. Its so confusing to me I need some help just the simply way to understand it and go about it. Looking to come this fall. Thanks for any help you can provide just DM me ID really be thankful.
    Get in first on 30 day exempt. Once in ask on AseanNowForums. They have a resident expert, ubonjoe I think.

It is Daunting the first time but we'll worth it if you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveVegas  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me their advice on best way to come to Thailand and getting visa and over 50. Its so confusing to me I need some help just the simply way to understand it and go about it. Looking to come this fall. Thanks for any help you can provide just DM me ID really be thankful.
    If you are from the US you don't need a VISA, just vaccination card and minimum insurance requirement. Thirty days on arrival granted. Thailand Pass going away soon.

Suggestions for Daytime Activities with a Lady

Do any Board Members have and recommendations of things to do with a barfined lady during the day or evening other than just go to a club? I know there are a few restaurants up on the North End (The Nest? Where girls like to instagram themselves. Anyone have any recommendations for fun activities with a lady? Destinations with AC preferred as this city is getting ridiculously hot during the day.

RS.

Quote Originally Posted by DaruDesi89  [View Original Post]
    Initially she isn't very responsive, I start pressing the right buttons, no way to ask her since she doesn't speak any English (I wonder how she did the chat), so I go by audio queues and facial expressions and one point, she brings my hand up to her neck and pushes it against her throat. I got an instant hormone rush as that was the last thing I expected from her. Now, I wouldn't call myself someone who is into rough stuff as I try to find the right balance between rough and sensual, but this girl pushed me to do as much as I can. Slaps, spitting, choking, pulling her hair and rough thrusting. At the end of the session, I honestly felt like she had a better time than me, but I ain't complaining. Kisses, helps me clean up and take a shower together and off she goes.
    Nice reports DaruDesi89. Any chance you could PM me this girls contact info?

Help please in visa coming to thailand

End of the day. Day 1 Pattaya

Okaay, now I really feel I should've booked a longer stay and it's just end of Day 1 (where I spent only half the day just travelling).

Two more girls from TF and both came with nice surprises.

Girl 1 - 1200ST - 23 years.

Adorable smile and very innocent features and that's exactly why I picked her to chat. She shows up at the room, we start chit chat, she doesn't initiate, so at one point I started getting handsy. Initially she isn't very responsive, I start pressing the right buttons, no way to ask her since she doesn't speak any English (I wonder how she did the chat), so I go by audio queues and facial expressions and one point, she brings my hand up to her neck and pushes it against her throat. I got an instant hormone rush as that was the last thing I expected from her. Now, I wouldn't call myself someone who is into rough stuff as I try to find the right balance between rough and sensual, but this girl pushed me to do as much as I can. Slaps, spitting, choking, pulling her hair and rough thrusting. At the end of the session, I honestly felt like she had a better time than me, but I ain't complaining. Kisses, helps me clean up and take a shower together and off she goes.

Girl 2 - 1500ST - 22 years.

First impression was bad. These girls use waay too much makeup and / or filters that I didn't even recognize her when I saw her. Petite frame, some pimples and a little shy, I wasn't turning that down. Off we go to the room, we start talking (mostly google translate like the last one) and things get steamy. She runs to the bathroom, cleans up and comes out in a towel. Now, I have seen some shy girls in my years, but this one easily makes the top 10. She wouldn't look at me if I make eye contact, she wouldn't even initiate a kiss, so I was thinking, well, its still 2 out of 3, better than nothing. Once I start penetration, things did change though, she was not lubricated at all down there because of how shy / nervous which meant not a lotta foreplay. So, I was going as slow as I possibly can so she would ease into it. At one point, she starts getting into it and pulling me into her more and more. It got to the point where I am sure if I look in the mirror I would see her nail marks on my back. Now, either this girl has a lotta acting potential or she was shy because of how quick she gets to her orgasms because, I shit you not, she came 4 times during our session. Every time during penetration. Things kept getting more intense (and more fun for me) each time she screams and collapses onto me that I kept increasing the pace with each one. It also helped that this girl was incredibly tight. This also meant that we were kinda stuck in missionary as she wouldn't let go of me so I can change positions, by the time I came, I couldn't feel my legs and she was grinning like an idiot.

Girl 3 - random girl on Soi 6 - 1500ST at my place.

After dinner, I walked back through Soi 6 and saw girls of all shapes and sizes. Like other Senior members noted, there are some very passable ones. However, I was already tired and didn't want to pay inflated prices at these places so I kept walking past them all. Eventually almost ran into a girl who was walking alone and was dressed very scantily for the rain. She smiled which meant I could try my shot and she had big anime eyes which I can't say no to. Asked her if she is working somewhere and she said no, asked for ST and agreed to 1700ST and I walked with her back to my place. Now, this one is a working girl and I can tell right from the moment she got in. Fake moans, flattery, good control over the session and the usual fake orgasm when I was unloading into her. If she was a regular chick, I would have complained, but the way she looked like, she could've just lied down there all starfish and I would have still kept fucking her. Frozen white skin, big colored eyes (lenses) and soft straight hair that kept floating rather than moving around in the air, I could've probably jerked off to her just sitting there and I would've been fine. We finish, she immediately runs for the paper towels to help me clean up and we both take a shower together. Gives me a kiss and hug and she goes home.

Two things I noticed with all the girls, they very much like taking bathroom pictures (or I have a nice bathroom) and they almost always try to follow a routine.

I used a currency exchange place suggested by my cab driver and converted dollars into bht at almost the standard exchange rate so that went smooth as well. Overall, pretty good first day and we still have hours left.

First FR from Pattaya

First time in Pattaya and dealing with local girls but was very inspired by the detailed reviews of RakSopheni.

Landed at BKK airport and took taxi to Pattaya which was 1 k for a nice comfortable ride. Online quotes were all 1500, so I feel like I got a decent deal.

Checked in to the hotel and activated premium on thaifriendly. Messaged 4 girls, told them what I want, 2 replied right away, one had bad attitude, one was very polite. Picked her and asked her to come to my hotel. She seems to know what she is doing, says she will come straight to my room and knows how to deal with the reception ID thing.

I like petite young girls just like RakSopheni and boy oh boy I wasn't disappointed. She had done a boob job which was the only drawback I saw on her. Anime face, slim skinny body and perfect smile. Walks in, takes a shower and jumps on me and starts making out, clothes go off and she gives me a pretty decent sloppy BBJ which was a bit toothy (I am spoiled by the perfect blowjobs from Brazil, so, nothing else gets close). Jumps on bed, rides me for 20 minutes, switched positions a few times every 5 minutes (her own routine, I just went with it), I am guessing she thought she can finish me off. Finally she starts panting and I said, let me get on top. Call me old school, nothing beats missionary (prone-bone is a close second for me) and we went at both of them until I was emptied. She stayed on bed and asked me about me, I told her I am new to Pattaya and she tells me a bunch of things I already know from reading the forum but I am glad she tried to help. Mentioned where to go for food, how to find girls, how to avoid trouble and the whole 9 yards. We cuddle and chit chat for a bit and she leaves.

I was impressed by how efficient even the hookers are in Pattaya. I've taken sim cards before in BKK and know that they get everything done in under a minute, but I started talking to this girl on thaifriendly and within 30 minutes from my first message, she is in my room making out with me. Someone tell the south American girls how it is done!

Question to the Seniors: Anyone tried any soapy massage places? I look on google and it says all the famous ones are all closed. Anyone's got any recent experiences they can share?

Three Ordinary Girls

I begin my Thursday with a workout, light lunch and rest before I decide to head to Soi 6 for adventure around 16:00. The girl I like to see is again not there- "her day off" says the mamasan- "she barfined" says another girl. I like this girl- especially the sexual rapport we have, but Pattaya is a bad place for Oneitis. Cruising the strip a few times an extremely beautiful 20 yr old catches my eye but she seems inexperienced, and though friendly, does not give off a "lets fuck" vibe. I am reluctant for a while to pull the trigger but eventually throw caution to the wind and we head upstairs. She's willing to do no-condom for an extra 500 baht (1500 total) which is high, but did I mention this girl is a dime piece? Unfortunately it soon becomes apparent that I was correct in my assessment and her mediocre blow job fails to animate my loins and I don't even get hard enough to penetrate. Perhaps this is a middle-aged man problem, but I need to feel a certain reciprocal or slutty energy in order to perform, and it just wasn't there. I go down on her for a bit before calling it. A poster here previously identified this "non-pro" softer energy from the girls (the fresh crop of arrivals) as a plus, and that could be the case if you like a slower, more innocent type of experience. I, however, need a knob-slobbering **** to take it hard. The more sex I get here in Pattaya, the more specific my needs become for satisfaction- stunning beauty is just not enough.

On my way home, as I had not drained my balls, I message a Thaifriendly provider on line to arrange a session. She's free and we plan on meeting at my hotel at 6 pm. I will spare the gory details, but suffice it to say she ends up being 1. 5 hours late and I'm more than a little bit pissed off. Fortunately she has that slutty energy I need and I channel my annoyance into sexual aggression, which she seems receptive to. She looks mostly like her photos- petite, dark skin, but has clearly gained a little weight and her hair is different. I waste no time and soon she has my cock hard in her mouth, balls deep. This girl is probably a 5. 5 on the scale and I wonder to myself why I am rock hard for her- but couldn't get it up for the 8. 5 from earlier. Soon my dick is at full attention and I am ready to burst, she is riding me and boys that was the tightest, best feeling pussy of the entire week so far. The gorilla grip is real. She begs for me to unload inside her, which I oblige as she moans in pleasure. Regarding the ongoing deliberations on CIP, it should here be noted that many providers find the act extremely gratifying and have orgasms while it occurs. I've found that most Thai girls would prefer CIP to CIM and I am happy to oblige. Good performance aside, this girl is really weird and boy-like in her mannerisms and this combined with her lack of punctuality mean that it will not be a repeat.

Later I get bored and head to Soi Boomerang to a G Club I have mentioned previously but will not name in this post. One of the older (30 yr) ladies that I've spoken to previously is there as is the dark skin spinner I fucked last weekend. The dark skin spinner again looks drunk and is all over the place- so I have a great conversation with the older provider who is quite proficient in English- while weighing my options. Finally I decide to take the dark skin spinner upstairs against my better judgment where predictably her inebriated state reveals itself as a problem. Her blowjob is too rough to be fully effective and she is a sloppy mess. At her urging I give her a one, two, and then 4 finger job (almost a fisting) before I finally decide to myself that it's not moral to continue with the provider in a compromised state. She lies down to take a nap / pass out and I place 1000 baht in her hand and put a blanket over her. I feel bad for this girl- she clearly has a problem and this job is not helping her. To what extent am I enabling that? I instantly regret bringing her upstairs and feel a twinge of shame. Downstairs the Mamasan's lack of concern after I relay the situation is also a bit disheartening. I'm sure many of these girls are chewed up by addictions and other problems associated with the Pattaya Girl lifestyle. I wonder what the average working career trajectory looks like- how many make it past 3 months, and if there is a support network available to them to deal with these associated job risks and burnout? These are fuck buddies, but they are also real people with real lives.

Three ordinary experiences with three ordinary Pattaya girls on a Thursday in May.

RS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure those are expats you are looking at? The expats that I know have things to do and none of them include sitting around drinking all day everyday. As a matter of fact, most long-term expats that I know hardly drink and many do not drink at all. I have had 95% of the same 25 bottles of alcohol in my room for the past 14 years.
    Mr Enternational- do you have any suggestions for constructive daytime activities in and around Pattaya that do not involve drinking? What's your average daily routine?

RS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure those are expats you are looking at? The expats that I know have things to do and none of them include sitting around drinking all day everyday. As a matter of fact, most long-term expats that I know hardly drink and many do not drink at all. I have had 95% of the same 25 bottles of alcohol in my room for the past 14 years.
    Are you suggesting that customers of Darkside bars (and there are a lot of them) are not ExPats?

Quote Originally Posted by RakSopheni  [View Original Post]
    Figuring out a daily schedule that is sustainable is key for survival, whether your stay is 2 weeks or 3 months- the daily drinking and assorted "fun" activities can take a real toll. The abysmal health of long term expats due to chronic alcoholism and poor habits is evident here everywhere one looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel071  [View Original Post]
    You're right. You can also catch STDs from BBBJCIM so maybe it's better for you to have sex with a sex doll. Or give yourself a hand job since you can catch syphilis and monkey pox from skin to skin contact. Perhaps live in a bubble? Maybe covid lock down isn't enough for you. Maybe another 2 years of lock down, just to be safe?

We all are men and calculate the risk and reward. For some, the low risk of a serious STD is worth risking the joy of creaming a young, tight Thai pussy naturally. If you want to use female condoms to avoid HPV and genital warts, and if you think the girl will be okay with this, good luck mongering and enjoy the ISG lifestyle.
    Gabriel, I think a stud should do whatever pleases him. If he chooses to have BB sex then he does so. If covered sex and blow job floats his boat then its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Onojdi  [View Original Post]
    I'm just wondering how do you BBFSCIP a prostitute who had fucked more than 1000+ "clients" and feel safe about that. And I'm not talking about a small rash. I'm definitely not a person who worries too much, but I just can't explain it. Or you've already pulled out the short stick and don't care if you catch something else?
    You're right. You can also catch STDs from BBBJCIM so maybe it's better for you to have sex with a sex doll. Or give yourself a hand job since you can catch syphilis and monkey pox from skin to skin contact. Perhaps live in a bubble? Maybe covid lock down isn't enough for you. Maybe another 2 years of lock down, just to be safe?

We all are men and calculate the risk and reward. For some, the low risk of a serious STD is worth risking the joy of creaming a young, tight Thai pussy naturally. If you want to use female condoms to avoid HPV and genital warts, and if you think the girl will be okay with this, good luck mongering and enjoy the ISG lifestyle.

Walking Street, etc

Nothing much new on the lady front aside from another amazing session BBFSCIP with my my Anime girl from Thaifriendly when my Soi 6 girl didn't show up for work, but I do have some general thoughts:

Figuring out a daily schedule that is sustainable is key for survival, whether your stay is 2 weeks or 3 months- the daily drinking and assorted "fun" activities can take a real toll. The abysmal health of long term expats due to chronic alcoholism and poor habits is evident here everywhere one looks.

Everyone will develop their own strategy- here's what works for me:

Wake up + breakfast 8:30- 10:00 am.

Gym or writing / reading 10:30-11:30.

Small lunch 12:00-13:00.

Rest in room and plan fun for the day 13:00-16:00.

Fun time 16:00-20:00.

Dinner 20:00-21:00.

Beach Road walk around / sober up 21:00-23:00.

The two significant things here: any drinking is done during the day and I will go to sleep sober and not hungover, and, I am able to get in a daily walk which simply cannot be done in the sweltering heat of mid-day or morning. Aside from personally hating the club environment, the club lifestyle does hell on your body whether you are 24 or 44, and so that whole realm of options is off the table for me.

Yesterday I put this schedule into effect and so got my first glimpse of Beach Road and Walking Street. Beach Road freelancers are about like I remembered- not really anything I would want to take home-and aside from the logistical embarrassment of both hopping on a Baht Bus back to the Buakhao area- the quality is just not there with some providers clearly in poor physical and mental health. A somewhat attractive girl with loopy eyes and possibly on the spectrum quoted me 700 baht- and I'm sure some of these SW would go even as low as 500. Closer towards walking street, several providers were wearing those super uncomfortable and frumpy sundresses that are popular with Japanese clients for some bizarre reason (the same style roughly as the Thermae Cafe clientele in BKK). I can't even imagine standing in one of those for a long sweltering boring night shift. In general there is an air of melancholy and pathos to Beach Road- the providers lurking moodily in the shadows, frozen in a dark amber of a sad life.

Walking Street is also where I re-discovered that Pattaya is an international Mongering destination with the materialization of Darker skinned men from the Indian continent and other assorted mongers of color breaking the lily-white spell of my Buakhao perceptions. Although I will not refrain from crapping on my fellow Anglo-horndogs all day-long, I will leave aside the obvious riffs on the stereotypical behaviors of these groups (and they are always in groups) of men, leaving that necessary job to the men of these very ethnographic stratigraphies themselves. It seems that the more one proceeds towards Bali Hai pier, the darker the skin, and more curiously, the more the theater of mask wearing is still performed. Sandwiched awkwardly in that stretch as well is a little Moscow and a Little China. The rent on all these unprofitable properties has got to be tearing up these balance sheets right now- that is unless their true purpose is to wash dirty money.

The girls of walking street outside of the handful of Go Go's that remain open are slightly above in looks of the typical beer bar girl on LK Metro, or Soi 6, but roughly the same of LK Metro Go Go girls- but that being said I saw no real stunners. I feel no compulsion at all to enter any of these clubs and get rinsed clean- something that would make much more sense closer to my hotel in LK Metro even if I decided to waste that kind of money. I'm not an expert capable of making predictions on the future of this area but right now its more a curiosity than a functional part of a well rounded sex diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Onojdi  [View Original Post]
    I'm just wondering how do you BBFSCIP a prostitute who had fucked more than 1000+ "clients" and feel safe about that. And I'm not talking about a small rash. I'm definitely not a person who worries too much, but I just can't explain it. Or you've already pulled out the short stick and don't care if you catch something else?
    I travel with a full set of antibiotics in case something catches. As for HIV- I avoid anal, ladyboys, providers older than 28, and streetwalkers. My understanding is that HIV spreads most easily when you are the "catcher" rather than the "hitter" in anal contact. With just like anything else, BBFS is a calculated risk. My penis is so desensitized after a lifetime of masturbating to porn that sex with a condom does nothing for me. Its raw or nothing. If they don't do raw, I just hope they give a good blow job.

Posting Limitations