Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1045 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 45 545 945 995 1035 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1055 1095 1145 1545 2045 ... LastLast
Results 15,661 to 15,675 of 42188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadman  [View Original Post]
    I barfined a waitress from Scooters bar on soi 6 a few years back so I'm assuming you can barfine them at all of their bars.
    That would be great if my post was about scooters but it wasn't. It was about the I-Rovers sports bar in LK Metro. Why did you think I was talking about Scooters?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    -snip-

IMHO competition is much stiffer in Pattaya gogo bars than Bangkok for popular girls and you can read here how some guys can't compete, usually by saying how they don't like Pattaya. I've met some older guys who have given up on Pattaya since they can't pull in the girls they want no matter how much money they have.
    That is one way if looking at it. And I might agree with you if the percentage of good looking girls to mediocre looking girls in the scene in Pattaya came close to that in Bangkok. But it doesn't.

In my case and observation, the key words are "attractive girls" in Pattaya that I would want to have real sex with, as in BBFS or BBBJ+CIM.

So my way of looking at it is the girls who cannot compete and have given up trying to get good customers in Bangkok go to Pattaya where the customer base is far less discerning and particular about the looks and skills of the P4P girls.

Not sure I have seen more than 2 girls in the whole city, including non pros working in the malls, that I'd leave my room 10 minutes earlier for in hopes that this will be my lucky day to catch her before the mad rush and be graced with her company for an hour, regardless of the money.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    Not just hardcore, but less attractive and generally pathetic in bed for someone like me who considers BBFS and/or BBBJ+CIM with young, attractive girls
    I'm happy to read that girls aren't doing BBFS with everyone. I have actually cut off some girls because they offered BBFS. With familiarity, girls including the supposed low mileage gogo girls do BBFS. More common is BBFS on Soi 6 or a G club if you are a repeat customer. BBBJ + CIM is very common on Soi 6 and almost a given in a G Club. Swallowing not so much. Most run to spit. Only time I ever see a Thai girl move quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    Wdym top girls are gone within 1 hour of bar opening? Don't most gogo bars open at like 6-7 pm?

My experience before in BKK at least was that top girls much preferred doing multiple STs to get more $$$ & that if you wanted to LT barfine her earlier on in the night, she'd quote much higher than if it were later?

I mean shit, please tell me I'm wrong because if pattaya is different. I'm going to be waiting outsite the gogos before they even open and barfining the #1 girl LT every night haha.
    Most gogo bars in Pattaya open at 8 pm with a few exceptions like Windmill, Baccara, etc. Some actually aren't opening until 8:30 now. Guess they figure business is slow at 8 pm which it is. You have to act quickly in a gogo bar. Japanese and Korean men are impatient. They barfine a girl within a minute after even seeing the one they like on stage.

Walking Street is full of fairly wealthy Japanese and Korean and more recently Chinese. These guys don't do ST. The 2000 baht is irrelevant to them. They all take girls LT and take them to a disco or other gogo bars before going back to their hotel. It's not that common to see girls return to the bar after a ST. They usually take the opportunity to go out with their friends or guys they like to hang out with. IMHO competition is much stiffer in Pattaya gogo bars than Bangkok for popular girls and you can read here how some guys can't compete, usually by saying how they don't like Pattaya. I've met some older guys who have given up on Pattaya since they can't pull in the girls they want no matter how much money they have.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Just bear in mind EihTooms that my requirements are not as stringent as yours are. I do enjoy BBFS, DATY, and 69, for example, with certain select girls that measure up, but I do not expect BBFS, I am just willing to engage in it when it is available from the right girls.

You know Thai girls better than me so you know that a lot of them won't offer it or consider it until they know you better. - usually after 3 or 4 sessions, some won't consider it with a punter for months, and some never. All I am saying is that holding to your requirements eliminates the number of otherwise attractive candidates quite significantly. After my trip is over I will calculate the number of BBFS girls I have had. I have had a number of them, but I estimate not even 50%.
    Understood. But I am still in for a genuine and complete BBBJ+CIM, my other option. The problem with me and Pattaya is my either/or flexibility on this does not eliminate the number of attractive candidates in Bangkok (even last night and this very day too) nearly as severely as it has in Pattaya over the past several years. Which is why I have written off Pattaya as a worthwhile P4P destination of late. For me.

Tinder, ST 1200 baht, bingo!

Just as I was fearing a repeat of yesterday's dud I struck gold, the only bad news was that she'll be leaving Thailand in one week for want of a visa extension. Real Kenyan gazelle, a 9 on Tinder and a good 8 in flesh and blood. God those endless legs! And that pussy tasting like pussy, not like rotten fish dissolved in betadine. A black girl I would session even in her own country. Rather uninteractive in bed, no GF bullshit or fake orgasm but what a sight! I needed my eyes to get tintillated, not my ego.

I'll try to pack her into my schedule over the next few days. Meet her in Bali in January if she's still there. Well, provided she has not got too spoiled by Bali prices by then.

Quote Originally Posted by EihTooms  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine from USA is coming to Thailand for the first time in a few days and I assumed we would take a side trip to Pattaya for 2-3 days so he can check it out. Ok, I'll pony up whatever thousands of baht it takes to try one of those "agency girls" and see what happens. Hopefully I can keep from wasting most of that money if I can have a clear and unambiguous chat with the girl before laying out serious money to see if it is at all possible to get a truthful "Yes" agreement to just one of my two critical requests. If not, I'm coming to this forum to blame YOU! (hehe).
    Just bear in mind EihTooms that my requirements are not as stringent as yours are. I do enjoy BBFS, DATY, and 69, for example, with certain select girls that measure up, but I do not expect BBFS, I am just willing to engage in it when it is available from the right girls.

You know Thai girls better than me so you know that a lot of them won't offer it or consider it until they know you better. - usually after 3 or 4 sessions, some won't consider it with a punter for months, and some never. All I am saying is that holding to your requirements eliminates the number of otherwise attractive candidates quite significantly. After my trip is over I will calculate the number of BBFS girls I have had. I have had a number of them, but I estimate not even 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by NattyBumpo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone who knows me knows I am a BKK'er through & through, but having recently spent a 4 night weekend in Pattaya, I must say I was pretty impressed with the quality I found there. VERY IMPRESSED! Yeah, I went mostly to the agency bars, but that is only because I go where the talent is. I hate the bifurcated barfine shit, but Oh La La on the girls and they were great in bed too. My favorite Go Go's: Infinity, Sapphire, Sensations, and Tantra (thanks BB for the tip). I also liked What's Up although I did not barfine there, and Baccara (Walking Street) although Baccara (Walking Street) is not half as good as Bacarra Cowboy IMHO. Ha Ha. I don't think they are even related.

My favorite Pattaya girl was an Infinity negligee girl. She had it all: looks, fabulous body, personality, and a great sex drive, although I must say that all my Pattaya girls were repeat worthy especially my cute Sapphire girl and my 27 year old 2nd floor Baccara girl impersonating a 22 year old girl pretending to be a 17 year old school girl. In short I had a great time and should have allocated more time here, but you can't be everywhere. I plan to take another 4 or 5 days off my next BKK visit to go Pattaya in May.

One more thing: As stated above, Pattaya in early October was great (May thru October is good as well), but I would not even contemplate going in high high season (Dec - Jan). I would not want to fight the tourist crowds or have to stand in line for the prettiest, most popular girls. That is not my idea of a good time. Hotel rates in high high season are sky high as well and that should tell you all you need to know.

Stay thirsty,

NB (still in Jakarta and loving it)
    Guess I'll have to give the place another in a long list of second chances to grab me. LOL. See, it's posts like yours that convince me to agree to another trip with friends who want to go there.

A friend of mine from USA is coming to Thailand for the first time in a few days and I assumed we would take a side trip to Pattaya for 2-3 days so he can check it out. Ok, I'll pony up whatever thousands of baht it takes to try one of those "agency girls" and see what happens. Hopefully I can keep from wasting most of that money and time if I have a brief and audible chat with the girl before laying out serious money to see if it is at all possible to get a clear, unambiguous and truthful "Yes" agreement to just one of my two critical requests. Otherwise, no way am I going to make one of those "go with the flow" bets with a Pattaya girl. And if not, I'm coming to this forum to blame YOU! (hehe).

Just my 2 baht

Anyone who knows me knows I am a BKK'er through & through, but having recently spent a 4 night weekend in Pattaya, I must say I was pretty impressed with the quality I found there. VERY IMPRESSED! Yeah, I went mostly to the agency bars, but that is only because I go where the talent is. I hate the bifurcated barfine shit, but Oh La La on the girls and they were great in bed too. My favorite Go Go's: Infinity, Sapphire, Sensations, and Tantra (thanks BB for the tip). I also liked What's Up although I did not barfine there, and Baccara (Walking Street) although Baccara (Walking Street) is not half as good as Bacarra Cowboy IMHO. Ha Ha. I don't think they are even related.

My favorite Pattaya girl was an Infinity negligee girl. She had it all: looks, fabulous body, personality, and a great sex drive, although I must say that all my Pattaya girls were repeat worthy especially my cute Sapphire girl and my 27 year old 2nd floor Baccara girl impersonating a 22 year old girl pretending to be a 17 year old school girl. In short I had a great time and should have allocated more time here, but you can't be everywhere. I plan to take another 4 or 5 days off my next BKK visit to go Pattaya in May.

One more thing: As stated above, Pattaya in early October was great (May thru October is good as well), but I would not even contemplate going in high high season (Dec - Jan). I would not want to fight the tourist crowds or have to stand in line for the prettiest, most popular girls. That is not my idea of a good time. Hotel rates in high high season are sky high as well and that should tell you all you need to know.

Stay thirsty,

NB (still in Jakarta and loving it)

Quote Originally Posted by Lou32  [View Original Post]

In Bangkok, you have a wide variety of humans many of whom look happy. In Pattaya you have Chinese tour hordes, insular Russian families and about 90,000 surly, fanny pack wearing Brits and Aussies in tank tops.

The girls in Pattaya seem even more hardcore than the big city girls in Bangkok too!

All just my opinion of course but am I the only guy who feels that Pattaya is a slimy racket of a sleaze town by the sea whereas Bangkok is an actual, energetic city?
    Not just hardcore, but less attractive and generally pathetic in bed for someone like me who considers BBFS and/or BBBJ+CIM with young, attractive girls to be the primary objective instead of getting so shit-faced drunk on the cheap even pathetic sex with barely acceptable girls works fine. I used to hightail it right to Pattaya and only spend the first and last night in Bangkok due to proximity to the airport. But that was 20-25 years ago. Now I only go there instead of Bangkok if a friend insists on the trip.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    3000 ST and 5000 LT is pretty standard pricing but there is no rule to say you can't negotiate, especially if your girl is not a top tier gogo girl. A gogo girl does not charge more to leave the bar early. In fact, many top girls are gone within the first hour after a gogo bar opens. The extra charge is the barfine. In Pattaya barfines in gogo bars can range from 1000 to 2000 with some having a reduced rate after midnight.

These are my rules which I have mentioned on here before. Never let a girl order more than one drink during a set. A set lasts for 15 or 20 minutes depending on the bar. Never buy drinks for the a girl's 'sister' unless you want to barfine the 'sister' instead. Never buy drinks for waitresses or mamasan unless you want to barfine the waitress or mamasan, which is highly unlikely! I've only barfined one gogo waitress. IIRC I believe her barfine was even higher than a regular gogo girl because they had to find someone to replace her. A scam I'm sure but I didn't care at the time. On a related topic yes you can take the girls from I-Rovers but I suspect it's as BKKdog says, only after her shift or on a day off.
    Wdym top girls are gone within 1 hour of bar opening? Don't most gogo bars open at like 6-7 pm?

My experience before in BKK at least was that top girls much preferred doing multiple STs to get more $$$ & that if you wanted to LT barfine her earlier on in the night, she'd quote much higher than if it were later?

I mean shit, please tell me I'm wrong because if pattaya is different. I'm going to be waiting outsite the gogos before they even open and barfining the #1 girl LT every night haha.

Just got back from my latest trip to Pattaya and I think I am close to done with the town.
    Lou32, which bars did you go to in Pattaya that turned you off so much? Did something in particular happen?

No one is going to argue that Bangkok doesn't have more culture, better places to eat, and more things to do than Pattaya but imo most guys who come to Pattaya aren't looking for any of those. They come to Pattaya for girls girls girls. I don't even consider Pattaya a city since it's so tiny.

I absolutely agree that the low life Cheap Charlies in wife beater shirts wears on you living in Pattaya.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazze93  [View Original Post]
    Are the below prices accurate-ish for what hot gogo girls are asking for these days?

5000 long time.

3000 short time.

I'm mostly going to be interested in LT as I don't like sleeping alone. Just want to make sure I don't overpay and encourage inflating prices.

Presumably, girls will be less inclined to LT too early? Before midnight = 6000+?
    3000 ST and 5000 LT is pretty standard pricing but there is no rule to say you can't negotiate, especially if your girl is not a top tier gogo girl. A gogo girl does not charge more to leave the bar early. In fact, many top girls are gone within the first hour after a gogo bar opens. The extra charge is the barfine. In Pattaya barfines in gogo bars can range from 1000 to 2000 with some having a reduced rate after midnight.

These are my rules which I have mentioned on here before. Never let a girl order more than one drink during a set. A set lasts for 15 or 20 minutes depending on the bar. Never buy drinks for the a girl's 'sister' unless you want to barfine the 'sister' instead. Never buy drinks for waitresses or mamasan unless you want to barfine the waitress or mamasan, which is highly unlikely! I've only barfined one gogo waitress. IIRC I believe her barfine was even higher than a regular gogo girl because they had to find someone to replace her. A scam I'm sure but I didn't care at the time. On a related topic yes you can take the girls from I-Rovers but I suspect it's as BKKdog says, only after her shift or on a day off.

All just my opinion of course but am I the only guy who feels that Pattaya is a slimy racket of a sleaze town by the sea whereas Bangkok is an actual, energetic city?
    No, you're not.

Am I The Only Guy Who Likes Bangkok More Than Pattaya?

Just got back from my latest trip to Pattaya and I think I am close to done with the town. I'm going back in a few months but I am NOT really looking forward to it. My last trip was during the Mourning Period so that doesn't count as far a judgement on the atmosphere but before that it seemed to have a spark with me perhaps because the town was still a new town from my perspective.

Meanwhile my love for Bangkok only grows larger! I went into Spanky's in Nana and it was great. Saw the hottest Thai I'd ever seen in there and she made me change my opinion that Filipinas are hotter than Thai women.

In Bangkok, you have a wide variety of humans many of whom look happy. In Pattaya you have Chinese tour hordes, insular Russian families and about 90,000 surly, fanny pack wearing Brits and Aussies in tank tops.

The girls in Pattaya seem even more hardcore than the big city girls in Bangkok too!

Pattaya GoGo prices

Going to be in Pattaya in a few weeks. Are the below prices accurate-ish for what hot gogo girls are asking for these days?

5000 long time.

3000 short time.

I'm mostly going to be interested in LT as I don't like sleeping alone. Just want to make sure I don't overpay and encourage inflating prices.

Presumably, girls will be less inclined to LT too early? Before midnight = 6000+?

Staying at Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkkdog  [View Original Post]
    I did some recon today here and the waitresses absolutely cannot be bar fined. How do I know you ask? Because I asked them straight. However, the server I spoke to did say she could meet me after her shift. That is not bar fining but it is called freelancing. Furthermore, common sense would prevail when thinking about most ladies working in Patts in a normal job, they have for sure freelanced at one time or another. That's the main attraction for them to work here. They want to catch that farang sponsor or make money freelancing. Why else would they come to Patts to work a 10-12 K per month job they can get in any city in Thailand. Common sense guys! The same is line is not a magical path to pussy either.
    I barfined a waitress from Scooters bar on soi 6 a few years back so I'm assuming you can barfine them at all of their bars.

Posting Limitations