Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1444 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 444 944 1344 1394 1434 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1454 1494 1544 1944 2444 ... LastLast
Results 21,646 to 21,660 of 42188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Variety

Back to Pattaya since 10 days now, after summer in homeland decided to share some of my refreshing experiences of the great variety both in good and bad we have here. Prior to coming back I thought I would do a full round of my regulars prior to exploring new, however my round of familiars ended up being short as some were not around (back home with family), one on 6 wk 24/7 rental with a visitor monger, and one presumably now in longer term relationship with a farang. Expecting to meet them later. Instead of a good 10 days start with regulars, I had to take off to search for new talent earlier, testing 5 new ladies during past 5 nights, all from discos (RC, 808, Marine, Ibar / insomnia).

Two of them standard Pattaya service: fun, dependable company in the club and then in room afterwards, nothing to complain other than just std (one of them could turn to regular, will see).

Then the other three were a fun (ny) combination of orthogonally different cases, each with something special to remember.

First one a sub-40 kg, 26 yo spinner from Insomnia of the type I quite like optically. Fun, somewhat drunk in bar, liked dancing like crazy. She said she on her 2nd trip in Pattaya, simply due to no other job and need money. Going back home in few days (for family wedding) and back again by end of the month. Before leaving Insomnia she ask how much I can give her (I never ask price myself, let girl ask the question or if not, I give fair amount of money in the morning at will), I said 1500. A nod and off we go. Without going to all details (she was very active in bed in every way, I guess she actually somewhat likes me), she turned out to have couple of unique features: First, exceptional oral / hand pleasing skills, she just could do it so well, without hurry and no indication of urgency to quickly end the act, almost felt that she actually liked what she was doing. It was me who had to stop as prefer to come in pussy. She had had a farang boyfriend before, so I am pretty sure she has been trained by him thanks to the guy, English presumably. Spinner with no kids so she was just right tight down there. Oral skills and tightness are the reasons she ended becoming a regular to be used every now and then when feel like that. But then second unique feature a downside for me, and if not otherwise so good, would be a deal breaker for future (as to me an essential part of sexual experience is that woman also enjoys and comes or at least gets intense/excited during sex): she can not come at all. Can bang her up / down / left / right every way, and (I feel) she actually likes / enjoys it, but won't get excited like an orgastic woman does, and does not come. She said no man has ever been make here come (first woman of such nature I had been with). I almost did not want to believe, but after spending two other long nights with her, it indeed seems to be so. She continues to please and kind of enjoy, but not get excited and not come. Last night I carefully started to test her interest / experience about anal, wondering if the nerves that would make here come are placed in wrong hole. She had no experience nor was too interested, however I feel will end up testing it later, proceeding slowly (I am not really into anal big time, rather interested in finding how to make her come).

Anyway, she was an interesting specimen.

The second, totally different type I encountered in RC. She was not really the type I was looking, rather just ended up standing next to her and started to chat.

Looking at her, she was kind of classy looking in both appearance and dressing, kind of out of place in RC or any other WS place for that matter. Fair skinned, not the Isaan tan skin, she & family from BKK. She was seemingly older; did not tell her age nor I asked, but I would say somewhere around 40, maybe even over, pretty well preserved overall though could see from face she has some years. Her story (true or not you never know) was that she is a manager of a jap restaurant in BKK, visiting her sister who has a biz in Pattaya, living with a farang. Stay only for 5 days. She did not know anything about WS venues (or if she did she was a very good actor). After chatting for a while I agreed I show her the main clubs on WS (at this time I had no expectation of going with her, expected she would go back to her sister place). Entering 808 she wanted to go out immediately as does not like stay where people smoking (i.e it appeared she did not know 808 is a smoking place, so in my books a piece of evidence or her story). Ended up to iBar on the outdoor edge where breeze takes care of the smoke. Had couple of drinks and chatted, and sometime after 3 am got a bit tired (and honestly thought I would want to split to find company for the night), so off we start walk out. She ask how I get to room, I said I have motorbike. I expected she would go her way to taxi or something so that I could get to insomnia, but no, she kind of took the lead asking where my motorbike and walking based on my directions. When reached my bike, I was a bit confused as did not expect her to be interested for a night, rather her to continue to find a cab. But no, she just stop there and I ask where you go, go sister or do you want to go my room? In somewhat shy manner she said she like to come my room WAU was I thinking, what else can I do but go. Thought this could be an interesting experience (never stayed with that type of lady before, neither style or age). Anyway, off we go to my apartment. No discussion whatsoever about price or expectations. Reaching room took showers separate and go bed, she come on my arm and start talking that she divorced some yrs ago from Thai man, and that she has an teenager son who stay with the papa. WOW I had a real mama in bed. For her age her body was in excellent shape, firm b boobs, slim, firm, no fat etc. Many sub 30 yr would envy her body actually, even here not to speak about in the west. Not shaved so another sign of not a pro, just natually thin hair though. She say (true or not hard to say) that she has had no sex in 4 yrs, and never been with a farang. Her sister pushing her to go to bar to meet farangs not spend the rest of her life alone she said, somewhat uncomfortably and tense actually. Felt weird. Well what else can I do but start taking care of him slowly, just to see how she react. She did not make initiative (like pattaya gals normally do). When starting to process her she was tense / nervous / hesitant, scared of kissing etc, yet wanted it. Weird feeling. After some processing I managed to get her relax a bit, and at the end she actually relaxed and got wet. Caressing her boobs and pussy made her moan, I think for real as same on repeat rounds. On the way she say her husband never do like this, just a quick fuck nothing left for her to enjoy. She was seemingly enjoying, however no sign of pattaya hooker action in bed (like no signs of interst for oral). Unnoticed by her I check her pussy smell and decide to pass oral test as felt a bit smelly though not bad. Maybe 4 yrs worth of stuff I thought (learned real reason later). So to get on I put helmet on and enter with unexpected reaction of this woman changing into a tiger. She was moaning and moving and almost shouting, maybe indeed she had had no sex for long time. Tight as the spinner, could not believe she has given birth. After not long (while on top) she came big time, I guess the neighbor must have heard it if home. I continued doggy and finished later. After the first act she relaxed, and in the coming 9 hours we ended up repeating 3 more times, she being equally (or even more as more relaxed) intense. I feel she was releasing pressure accumulated over the years. After last round I found some blood in condom, she say not sure if period of because of long time no man. Anyway she said she want to see me for the remaining nights before she goes, exchanging line contacts and she telling she message me later. I drop her to the sister shop in the morning and off I go. Not a word about money. My first freebie in Pattaya. Unfortunately, get a message later the day that her period had come, so ended up being one night only. Agreed we meet when I go BKK or she come visit her sister, time will tell if indeed will.

Anyway a very different second specimen of what you can come up against in Pattaya I think this case was more rare than the first one even if both first times for me (though I have fair amount of statistics I think).

Third new found was from Marine walked in to check around 3 am as had not hooked up with anyone yet. Saw this short and curvy gal standing near entrance, dancing lightly with music. Looks like newbie, never seen her before (Marine a lot of regulars). Girl from Udon, 28 yo, presumably on her first work trip on Patty, going back home next day, just to come back after a week. Said she had to come due to money but not good for her to stay pattaya long. She was not too responsive, almost passive, however as she was equipped with pretty sexy shape, I thought I'the give a try and asked if she want to come with me. How much you give me 1500 off we go. In room she ended up being wrong choise yes the body was hot: short (as I like them), sexy curvy, nice boobs and ass, clean shaved, firm. But that's where the positives end going to shower she covered herself, wanted to turn off lights, and then when in bed the same continued. No kissing, I did not even want talk about oral, however ended up getting myself up (as she was of hot shape) to that managed to fuck her. Total starfish fair to say that my first starfish case in Pattaya. Yes some gals are less active but she was a real starfish. Well, luckily she was hot looks so that could keep myself hard and fuck her quite a while prior to sleeping and another round with same formula in morning. Could see / feel that she was not enjoying, rather just literlally opening her hole for a fee. I have difficulties to come and / or stay hard if girl ugly or not active, but managed this time to completion twice. Had she been a bit more active, even faking, at least would have been less labour for her. Quick to depart in the morning after the round, off with the 1500 goodbye take care. Not worth the money but experience per se, on a positive side at least chose a gal with a sexy body for my starfish case. And not agogo priced 555

So a third type case I guess you will inevitably end up facing if collect statistics here a total starfish. Hope she filled my starfish quota for some time.

Great variety is the benefit we have, sometime good sometime bad. Mostly good luckily 555.

If could combine the best pieces of these 3 gals (oral / hand skills and tightness from first, sexual intensity from the second, and boobs / curves from the 3rd. , she would be a real keeper. Wishful thinking yes.

Tonight continue with a regular who is back. Safe choice likely no surprises, hopefully some extra intensity as not see for some time.

Enjoy Pattaya variety!

Knob.

Quote Originally Posted by FLHawk  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I do keep reading that and you are correct that if I am rebuffed then so what? This is Pattaya! There are a few hundred other girls in there to try, and thousands outside. The only way to fail in Pattaya is to let yourself fail.

Sure would be nice to see this in action though. It is so against anything I, as a gentleman, am accustomed to even considering, but the more I express the difficulty of doing that here the more pathetic I sound. So I, an octogenarian, just walk up to a table of lovelies, take the hard of one I like, and say "come with me"? I remember Haven, I think, describing you doing this, but it just sounds so unbelievable, though I know it is true. Maybe in November I will have to lay back a drink or two to be able to give that a try, haha.
    Girls at Ibar and otehr discos in Patts are usually polite when they rebuff you. Very rarely will they just ignore you or be rude. But of course I always approach them in a polite and friendly way. Not just "how much for a fuck?

Of course it stings to be rejected. I usually take a few minute to regroup, have a few sips of my drink, and then decide on my next target.

The problem isn't really finding a girl that will go with you. It's making sure that you are taking the one that you really want. Once I commit to a girl and established some rapport its hard for me to just abandon her for a sexier one that walks by. That feeling of "buyers remorse" is the worst you can do here in Patts. 555.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I'm tired of this petty arguing. I'm going to post the beginning of a report. Comment on this instead of the previous irrelevant posts. This happened way back in February, but it's being posted now just to shut up some of the bickering on this board.
    You are absolutely right. Thanks for getting us back on track!

It sounds like you had fun on Soi 6! The girl with the hat is very cute. Where did yo find her?

Report!

Okay, I'm tired of this petty arguing. I'm going to post the beginning of a report. Comment on this instead of the previous irrelevant posts. This happened way back in February, but it's being posted now just to shut up some of the bickering on this board.

Early February 2016.

Day 3:

I had been in Pattaya for a few days after suffering the long drive from BKK to my hotel. Every time I see the enormous billboards outside of BKK, I get a strong mix of emotions. Sometimes, the little memories are the ones that linger the longest. This trip was no different as I spent the beginning of day three dreading the thought of ever seeing those boards again. I wanted to live forever in Pattaya, and that sense of belonging hung over my head during breakfast in a random hotel lobby.

During day two, I had finally embraced Soi 6. It is a wild beast to tame if you aren't already a mongering Jedi. Hundreds of women screaming to fuck isn't a normal sensation for most men, and it takes a while to get oriented in Soi 6. But once you get your bearings, it's one of the greatest places on Earth!

During day 2, I bagged a feisty female who beat me consistently on one of the rare pool tables on Soi 6. She wasn't much to write home about, but she's still better than my own hand.

After breakfast on day 3, I strolled along the beach while watching boaters prep their business for the rush of Chinese tourists which invade the beach between 8 am - 10 am After slowly walking for 15 minutes, I found a Starbucks across the street from the beach. I quietly waited outside while the workers prepared to open it. Three expats sat at the tables next to the door and discussed their prior night's exploits. Overhearing their conversation was interesting as two men bagged about several conquests, and the last man lamented because he had only found one girl their first day. After Starbucks opened, I enjoyed an iced triple espresso on the roof then headed back to my hotel.

I've found Pattaya to be a boring place before noon, so I stayed in my air conditioned room, updated my personal reports, and prepared for the day. After writing, showering, shaving, and plotting to take over the world, I headed back into the Thai heat in search of lunch. I wandered down BR until I arrived at Hooters. It's on the corner of Soi 13 (13/1?) and wasn't there the last time I had visited. Many people hate Hooters and I can understand why that is, but I absolutely love their hot wings. I got a seat outside and was treated to a charity event where Hooters girls washed some motorcycles for a MC club based in Pattaya. I had hot wings, hot girls, and cold beer. It was an awesome lunch! It cost around 800 baht, but I didn't mind at all. I left with a smile and promised to return the following day. That lunch reminded me to enjoy everything about my holiday, not just the sexual experiences.

I hopped onto a baht bus and embraced the cool wind as it sped along the streets. I felt lucky when it didn't continue down WS, but opted to turn left instead. During the day, baht buses will often go down WS and continue on away from Soi 6. If you are new, you might keep that in mind; though it is fun seeing where you end up. My first trip, I ended up at a Buddha statue because of a baht bus carrying a family.

After riding the baht bus in a huge semi-circle, I got off at Soi 6, and strolled the street looking for pool tables or a hot girl. Luckily, Soi 6 has a bar with both!

If this board can stop with the petty bickering, I'll continue with this report and share how I got three girls in 5 hours. (which left me drained for two days following, LOL).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WeChatImage635555570160721556.jpg‎   WeChatImage635586736657837921.jpg‎   WeChatImage635896805236189533.jpg‎  

.....just walk up to a table of lovelies, take the hard of one I like, and say "come with me"? I remember Haven, I think, describing you doing this, but it just sounds so unbelievable, though I know it is true. Maybe in November I will have to lay back a drink or two to be able to give that a try, haha.
    ' take the hard of one ' . And. ' will have to lay back '. ? That wasn't me!

Maybe Mr ENT? 😜 Yo, Mr. ENT: please educate this gentleman!

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    No you don't. All you have to do is mention money. How many times have I said that all you have to do in the disco is walk up to them and say let's go? After that they will either follow behind you, ask how much you give me, or say I want to party with my friends. In case of the last response just move on to the next one.
    Yes, I do keep reading that and you are correct that if I am rebuffed then so what? This is Pattaya! There are a few hundred other girls in there to try, and thousands outside. The only way to fail in Pattaya is to let yourself fail.

Sure would be nice to see this in action though. It is so against anything I, as a gentleman, am accustomed to even considering, but the more I express the difficulty of doing that here the more pathetic I sound. So I, an octogenarian, just walk up to a table of lovelies, take the hard of one I like, and say "come with me"? I remember Haven, I think, describing you doing this, but it just sounds so unbelievable, though I know it is true. Maybe in November I will have to lay back a drink or two to be able to give that a try, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoStraight  [View Original Post]
    No you're not. You are just a normal monger like me, trying to have fun in a disco sometime instead of going for go-go's, bars, soapies, massages, etc. Etc.

I really do not understand why so many gentlemen in this forum feel so "touched" by my last reports.

Does anyone here recognize himself in the group of people I was talking about in one of my previous post:

Are you one of them FL Hawk?
    Haha, no Marco, I am not a "Wannabe playboy + fancy dress + greasy hair" person. I said in my post I hate dressing up and, in Pattaya, I wear cargo shorts and a pullover shirt with a pocket to keep my reading glasses in. I am not in my 40's (much older), don't grease my hair and how can I act like a playboy if I am terrified to approach a table full of potential hookers? .

Thanks to those long time contributors who would have liked to have been able to meet up with me in November. I would hope to again return next May, as I love attending Bangkok Comic Con.

A different view

...we come to Pattaya to fulfill fantasies...Fantasies that we can't, or can't easily, have back home. The fantasy of picking up a hot chick in a disco is no different than the other fantasies...
    I just would like to voice a different opinion / view. I have been mongering for close to 20 years, and I have never looked at this as trying to fulfill a fantasy. For me, it's very simple. Mongering is an activity that I enjoy quite a bit, and as a result I want to do more of it. The more the merrier, as simple as that. Of course, I enjoy eye candy a lot and it is frustrating when I am denied an eye candy. No issue, I just come back the following day and try again.

Touch agogo. LK Metro

Felt I needed to post this as this has to be the absolute poorest run gogo club in Pattaya. Went in looking for the girl on the left or middle of the photo. Needless to say nothing even close there. Sit down and 3 guys in wife beater shirts felt wife beater shirts weren't in style so all 3 of them decided to take off their shirts and run around the club topless like fools. Then one of the guys grabs a girl by the hair and whips her head back. There was another guy passed out along the entire sofa. You think a club like Sensations, Baccara, etc. Would put up with this shit? No chance! Sad part is I will be back to look for this girl but Touch has not left a good impression in my books.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 14390845_1766236196983327_8368387127794065084_n.jpg‎  

Getting tedious

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoStraight  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahahah...
    I believe the more appropriate Trumpism for our Mr. Popularity here would be:

*Sad*.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]
    Nice honest post FLHawk. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Live out your dreams brother. I'd be happy to be your wingman the next time we are both in town (though I won't be there in 8 weeks I will be around NYE)

I am pretty sure Little Marco's (to borrow a Trumpism) post was directed at me. Though I have put him on the ignore list I still see what he is writing in the quotes in other member's posts.

And, you know, I could give a fuck less what he thinks.
    Hahahahahah. Little Marco. I like that. So at the end the fish takes the bait. Wannabe playboy + fancy dress + greasy hair + ego fucker + Trump supporter (which I believe is almost the same). My God, so sorry for him. Not my intention revealing the skeletons here.

From now on call me Little Marco the clairvoyant.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleVolodya  [View Original Post]

I am pretty sure Little Marco's (to borrow a Trumpism) post was directed at me. Though I have put him on the ignore list I still see what he is writing in the quotes in other member's posts.

Uncle V: Well, why bother with the sex life of the ants?

Nice honest post FLHawk. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Live out your dreams brother. I'd be happy to be your wingman the next time we are both in town (though I won't be there in 8 weeks I will be around NYE)

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    No you don't. All you have to do is mention money. How many times have I said that all you have to do in the disco is walk up to them and say let's go? After that they will either follow behind you, ask how much you give me, or say I want to party with my friends. In case of the last response just move on to the next one.
    Absolutely true Mr E.

No way you will go home empty handed. Unless its by choice.

But if you are ugly or don't have at least a little game you may find yourself scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by CRamsey  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone,

I'm a european guy thinking to rent a condo for a month or may be two, I'd like to know if I should keep in mind something with the contract or the electrical expenses for not to be scamed, for example, they ask a month deposit and I wouldn't like when I leave it they don't give me the refund.

On the other hand I've read some guys prefer not take girls to his hotel instead of that they prefer rent a room for hours, and that's why I'm wondering if could there be some kind of problem taking girls to your place.

Any advice will be welcome.

Regards.
    Normally there is no problems with renting a condo for a month or two. Just make sure you get a contract / receipt that specifies the dates you are renting and confirms your payment of the rent and the deposit.

To pay a deposit is normal as a safety for the owner in case you brake something in the condo. Many renters also want a small pre-payment to secure the booking.

Ask the renter about the price per unit of used electricity. Make sure the condo has it's own electrical meter and read it together with the renter upon arrival and departure. Normal cost per unit should be 3-6 baht. Also don't forget to make sure the condo has free high speed WiFi and also make sure there is no additional cost for water.

Normally there is no problems with bringing ladies to a rented condo, but just to be sure, ask the owner if you are allowed to bring company back to the condo.

The reason why some guys prefer to take a lady to a short time room may be that some hotels does not allow their guests to bring girls back to the hotel, or they charge a fee for it. Before booking a hotel for your stay, always ask if you are allowed to bring back female company without extra charges.

I have reliable friends who rents out condos both in Pattaya and Patong (Phuket). Let me know if you are interested.

Have a nice trip!

Posting Limitations