"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1945 of 2812 FirstFirst ... 945 1445 1845 1895 1935 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1955 1995 2045 2445 ... LastLast
Results 29,161 to 29,175 of 42174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NewLook11  [View Original Post]
    I am a newbie in Pattaya and learning things from you people. A lot of useful information I can see from your report. I hope I will also add some once I go there in next week. Going through the reports and people experiences I have some queries.
    Waiting to hear from you soon.

1. For a bar we are paying lady drinks + bar fines (if the girl is taken) but it seems they sometimes add mamasan 's drink and tip for them w / o asking is it common practice?
    In my experience, I never asked for such kind of donation on demand. I had always paid, what I used thereby.

2. In a massage par lour like Honey 1/2 etc do we need to pay lady drink? Because we are selecting the girl from many and not talking to her or passing some time with her.
    It is not mandatory to buy a lady drinks for your girl. If you are thirsty or generous enough to buy a drink for your girl inside the massage room, than you can be.

1. For a bar we are paying lady drinks + bar fines (if the girl is taken) but it seems they sometimes add mamasan 's drink and tip for them w / o asking is it common practice?

2. In a massage par lour like Honey 1/2 etc do we need to pay lady drink? Because we are selecting the girl from many and not talking to her or passing some time with her.
    1. I can't recall a single incident of this happening. Quite often you'll be chatting with your choice of girl and the mamasan will ask 'drink for me? '. Just say no if you feel she doesn't warrant one. Each time you order a drink the waitress will serve your drink and then put the bill for it in a small plastic cup on your table. If you order a lady-drink for a girl the same things happens. The girl will get her watered down whiskey and coke and the bill for it will be placed in your plastic cup. All you need to do is make sure each time a bill is placed in your cup, you check it. This way you won't pay for anything you haven't agreed on.

2. No. All massage parlours tend to be similar. You go in, sit down, possibly buy a drink for yourself and make a leisurely choice of lady. When you have chosen one, you will go to a counter and pay and moments later your girl will appear at your side. She will lead you up to the room and then as she is running the bath, there will be a knock on the door and a guy / gal will appear asking 'drinks sir? '. You can buy yourself another drink or your girl a drink but it's not mandatory. The drinks prices are generally quite reasonable though.

Incidentally, although Honey and Honey 2 have some nice girls, you might like to consider some of the other massage parlours in Pattaya, like Dream Teen and Sabai Dee. I posted reports on each in my diary earlier this year (click 'view original post' if you'd like to read) :

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lancelot  [View Original Post]
    Inside was a long fishbowl, in front of which was a row of leather couches. There were 25 girls sitting on the steps.
    I spotted half a dozen strong candidates, most of whom were sat in the cheap seats.
    Sabai Dee is a large colourful building located on 2nd road.
    I walked in and a young girl behind reception showed me a photo album with photos of the girls.

Tips the girls and.

I am a newbie in Pattaya and learning things from you people. A lot of useful information I can see from your report. I hope I will also add some once I go there in next week. Going through the reports and people experiences I have some queries.

One common problem is to get enough denomination in 10/20 of which they are taking adv by keeping the changes w / o asking. But if they started billing high by adding lady / mamasan drinks also then general cost will be topped up with another few hundreds baht.

Any view on this from you experienced people? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by NeverJerkOff  [View Original Post]
    Wake up super dopey and head over to Insomnia at 4. 30 am. Not exceptionally horny or in a rush to cum on something, so go for the two baddest bitches in the club and won't settle for anything less. Super sexy and professional dance level. This is becoming a problem of mine because I can't dance and do better in my native country with non-pros in this regard where I could at least charm myself into an occasional hot piece of pussy. The hottest one who I spent the majority of the time asks me to buy her and her friend drinks when I get there and I refuse. I happened to drink out both their cups which tastes like rum and coke. I chill with them for a whole 2 hours with lots of dick teasing and even get a little sugar. Then after shot person comes over for the millionth time I reluctantly finally agree to buy a shot for myself and the 2 girls, thinking it might help and I did drink out their glass earlier. Well shortly thereafter they ditched me and treated me like a piece of shit. I'm baffled. Maybe because I forgot to tip shot girl but I don't think so. I swear on the life of me I will never ever, fucking ever, fucking never ever buy a girl I just met a drink in the rest of my life. I don't care if it costs me the best piece of ass ever.

Good breakfast and then 100 baht massage and tip 50 baht. The 48 year old masseuse is physically awful but I inquire about blowjob for shits and giggles thinking I might just let her suck one out of me for 200 or 300 baht. My blowjob standards are horribly lower then my sex standards but thankfully she says hand job only and I refuse. I am trying to find my way to beach road but am going the wrong way like a dizzy dick when I see a heavy chested MILF around 3rd street and Soi 20 something. I walk right up in her room with her and find out she works at a bar on soi buakhao. And she is drinking Thai whiskey. How lovely. To my surprise she puts up a fight on my love making attempts but eventually submits and gets really into. Looks like a tyrannosaurus rex attacked and I'm going to have to stay down here awhile until these scratch marks heal because my girlfriend can't see this shit. My first dark one in months. We fuck for awhile and I finally flip it over for awhile when I see she has her period. Interesting but what is more nuts is she has one of the widest assholes I've come across so I pass on doggie and go straight up her Hershey highway. Drill it and she doesn't even tap out. Finally flip her over and spray some protein on her. She is not in love with me so I drop 500 baht on her side table and bounce. She does not complain.

If you can make it in America you can make it anywhere. And if you can make it in Bangkok you can fuck Pattaya up the ass until it bleeds.
    Nice report, not too long and not full of foofoo junk that belongs in a romance novel

Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceBooking  [View Original Post]
    The Japanese are known as the '2' men in Thailand by the Thai ladies. This is because most of them are only 2 inches long, last 2 min in sex and pay 2000 baht for 30min.
    I've heard it was 333: three inches, three minutes, three thousand.

Visa on arrival vs Visa waiver / exemption

Quote Originally Posted by David 2  [View Original Post]
    Americans also get "Visa on arrival", and it's just a stamp on your passport that lists your arrival date, and the date that you are required to leave the country (which for Americans is 30 days after arrival) , and there is no charge, and it doesn't take any longer than those folks that have visas.

I've never been in line at immigration for more than 15 minutes. They always know when the planes are arriving and they add extra agents as necessary.

I know everyone likes to bash the Thai authorities, but I've waited MUCH longer at immigration in Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Las Vegas.

Kudos to the Thais for their efficiency, at least in regard to immigration.
    That's not a visa on arrival, that is a visa waiver / exemption.

As mentioned earlier, there are countries whose citizens are required to get an actual visa when they arrive. I've never seen one of these visa on arrival visas, but I imagine it's the same as the kind Americans get from the Thai embassy in the US that takes up an entire page in the passport.

This whole discussion should be in General.

Visa on arrival

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos  [View Original Post]
    Reading OP again, he mentioned "Visa on arrival". That exists only for few countries, mostly mid-eastern ones, that certainly are home to a small minority of members of this board.
    Americans also get "Visa on arrival", and it's just a stamp on your passport that lists your arrival date, and the date that you are required to leave the country (which for Americans is 30 days after arrival) , and there is no charge, and it doesn't take any longer than those folks that have visas.

I've never been in line at immigration for more than 15 minutes. They always know when the planes are arriving and they add extra agents as necessary.

I know everyone likes to bash the Thai authorities, but I've waited MUCH longer at immigration in Los Angeles, Miami, San Francisco, and Las Vegas.

Kudos to the Thais for their efficiency, at least in regard to immigration.

When I first came to Thailand 6 months ago I did something really stupid. Went to an MP in Pattaya and got a great blowjob from a young hottie but did not give her money. I did not realize you were supposed to tip over the 200 baht massage price. I felt bad about that and wanted to repay her but have forgotten about it for months. Well unknowingly I walk past her shop and she calls me out and says I saw her before for and really wants me to come in which is funny considering the circumstances. I don't recognize her and this is amazing to me because I look different and some girls don't remember you from the night before. I tell her I forgot to pay her before and will give her a little extra this time and we get right into fucking in the shop. Last time she told me she couldn't fuck in the shop. This girl is such a diamond in the rough considering the 100's of massage shop girl offering I've seen before. Sickest young little body, great personality and amazing service. I give her more then I usually would of and split.

Later in the night I see the best piece of ass I've seen on beach road. A flawless 19 year old. I take her to my room and it's my first bad service from that venue. I give her less then the agreed upon price and more then she deserved. This shit is getting really old and I will be putting a stop to it. I will be letting girls know up front everything I want in more detail then ever and tell them if they do not I will not be giving them the full amount which should defuse the crazy. Too many girls to keep wasting my money on and this is better then giving up and just fucking 40 year old pros or constantly putting work in on gold diggers and non pros.

Japanese are the '2' men in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse1  [View Original Post]
    Nonsense. I don't even need to Google that to see that your numbers are wildly wrong.

For example the average salary in the UK is about £25K, so I suspect your USA figure is average salary, or perhaps post-tax salary? Disposable income is perhaps 10. 15% of salary, depending on circumstances. So an average Brit might have disposable income of £3K; probably about double that in the States?

So why are the Japanese big spenders in Thailand? Firstly, they do have more disposable income because they have less debt in general, so more likely to spend wildly on holiday. Second, you are seeing the big spenders. There are plenty of other Japs who have cheap holidays, and perhaps stay in Japan. It's not that cheap to fly out of Japan, so there is a self-selecting group of above average earning salarymen who come to Thailand, and may even be on company expenses. But most importantly, everything is so cheap in Thailand compared with Japan that it seems like petty cash to them. I remember my first trip to Thailand, getting 70 baht to the £. A taxi driver tried to rip me off by asking 100 baht for a short journey. I was so embarrassed at paying just over £ that I gave him 200 baht. I wouldn't do that again. But a Jap who is used to paying £500 for a session with a nice Japanese girl will think nothing if dropping 5000 baht for ST with a Thai gogo dancer.
    The Japanese are known as the '2' men in Thailand by the Thai ladies. This is because most of them are only 2 inches long, last 2 min in sex and pay 2000 baht for 30min.

Well. You have corrected yourself

Reading OP again, he mentioned "Visa on arrival". That exists only for few countries, mostly mid-eastern ones, that certainly are home to a small minority of members of this board.
    My advice was specific for passports who have the option of getting visa on arrival, not for folks who have visa exempted for 30 days. Three big contingents come under this system: China, India and Russia. There is a separate seating area and call out where you submit the paperwork. You will see this are to your left before you get to the gentle slope which leads to the main immigration area at Suvarnabhoomi.

The List of countries and territories are:

1. Bhutan : Kingdom of Bhutan.

2. China : People's Republic of China.

3. Cyprus : Republic of Cyprus.

4. Czech : Czech Republic.

5. Estonia : Republic of Estonia.

6. Hungary : Republic of Hungary.

7. India : Republic of India.

8. Kazakhstan : Republic of Kazakhstan.

9. Latvia : Republic of Latvia.

10. Liechtenstein : Principality of Liechtenstein.

11. Lithuania : Republic of Lithuania.

12. Maldives : Republic of Maldives.

13. Mauritius : Republic of Mauritius.

14. Oman : Sultanate of Oman.

15. Poland : Republic of Poland.

16. Russian Federation.

17. Saudi Arabia : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

18. Slovakia : Slovak Republic.

19. Slovenia : Republic of Slovenia

20. Uzbekistan.

21. Ukraine.

22. Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia

23. Taiwan.

24. Bulgaria.

25. Andorra.

26. Malta.

27. Romania.

28. San Marino

The Emperor off his game but gets redemption

Wake up super dopey and head over to Insomnia at 4.30 am. Not exceptionally horny or in a rush to cum on something, so go for the two baddest bitches in the club and won't settle for anything less. Super sexy and professional dance level. This is becoming a problem of mine because I can't dance and do better in my native country with non-pros in this regard where I could at least charm myself into an occasional hot piece of pussy. The hottest one who I spent the majority of the time asks me to buy her and her friend drinks when I get there and I refuse. I happened to drink out both their cups which tastes like rum and coke. I chill with them for a whole 2 hours with lots of dick teasing and even get a little sugar. Then after shot person comes over for the millionth time I reluctantly finally agree to buy a shot for myself and the 2 girls, thinking it might help and I did drink out their glass earlier. Well shortly thereafter they ditched me and treated me like a piece of shit. I'm baffled. Maybe because I forgot to tip shot girl but I don't think so. I swear on the life of me I will never ever, fucking ever, fucking never ever buy a girl I just met a drink in the rest of my life. I don't care if it costs me the best piece of ass ever.

Good breakfast and then 100 baht massage and tip 50 baht. The 48 year old masseuse is physically awful but I inquire about blowjob for shits and giggles thinking I might just let her suck one out of me for 200 or 300 baht. My blowjob standards are horribly lower then my sex standards but thankfully she says hand job only and I refuse. I am trying to find my way to beach road but am going the wrong way like a dizzy dick when I see a heavy chested MILF around 3rd street and Soi 20 something. I walk right up in her room with her and find out she works at a bar on soi buakhao. And she is drinking Thai whiskey. How lovely. To my surprise she puts up a fight on my love making attempts but eventually submits and gets really into. Looks like a tyrannosaurus rex attacked and I'm going to have to stay down here awhile until these scratch marks heal because my girlfriend can't see this shit. My first dark one in months. We fuck for awhile and I finally flip it over for awhile when I see she has her period. Interesting but what is more nuts is she has one of the widest assholes I've come across so I pass on doggie and go straight up her Hershey highway. Drill it and she doesn't even tap out. Finally flip her over and spray some protein on her. She is not in love with me so I drop 500 baht on her side table and bounce. She does not complain.

If you can make it in America you can make it anywhere. And if you can make it in Bangkok you can fuck Pattaya up the ass until it bleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolvenvacht  [View Original Post]
    And many of us are even exempt from getting visa, so why should you go through all this trouble?

Excuse me, WTF are you talking about? If by "stamping" you mean "getting a Visa", perhaps you are forgetting that it costs money, about $60, passport pictures, and that you go to a local consulate, or mail-in you passport (no all countries allow that) , with all the associated expense and aggravation.

In any case, the line at immigration is the same for both Visa and non-Visa holders. Only Thai citizens have a separate line.
    And many of us are even exempt from getting visa, so why should you go through all this trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by CorporateMalaya  [View Original Post]
    Immigration & Customs.

Even if your passport has visa on arrival, take my advice and get it stamped at your country of origin. Saves you time, sweat and the experience sitting between 40 odd blokes belching and yawning, recovering at best from the on-flight binge. Just be careful with your cigarette and tobacco limits.
    Excuse me, WTF are you talking about? If by "stamping" you mean "getting a Visa", perhaps you are forgetting that it costs money, about $60, requires passport pictures, and that one goes to a local embassy or consulate, or mail-in passport (not all countries allow that) , with all the associated expense and inconvenience.

Then in any case, the line at immigration is exactly the same for both Visa and non-Visa holders. Only Thai citizens have a separate line.

Bangkok Playboy in town

I've been too busy running shit in Bangkok I forgot how awesome this town is. 150 days in Thailand and only 6 in Pattaya is tragic. I may have to extend my 5 days down here. 8pm and 60 girls on Beach Road and I find a couple of petite MILF's up to my standard. 36 from Isan that speaks no English, and 32 from Chonburi. They look to be 25 each. Short time hotel is out of the question and I find out my hotel charges 500 baht for a second girl when the first one is free so we wind up going to the younger one's apartment. Double blowjob and smash them both and blow my coconut water on the older one who I think is hotter. Give them 500 baht each and ask if they are hungry because I am and need to find out some cheaper eating options in this town. The two take me to a spot of Walking Street and pay for my meal while constantly being hit up on their phone by free spending suckers. I ask them their rent because I just might have to move down here if I kill it this week. Yes there are a lot of dogs in this town but they can suck that dummy dick because I see a lot of opportunity too. The youngest pays 4000 and the oldest pays 6000 and asked me to move in with her. No way and don't even want their numbers but really sweet girls and a nice rendezvous after a stretch of young bad service, bad chemistry hotties. Want to hit up the club now for a more proper piece but don't too damn tired. As they say, tomorrow is another day.

Posting Limitations