La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 42188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinFlevo  [View Original Post]
    I did not say indians. I said indians / arabs / asians. And trust me. Koreans as an example are paying 10 K in a gogobar without blinking. Learn to read.
    Indians, Arabs are in a group of their own. No offense.

Skeptic

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Why do mongers believe this to be the case. Too many times chicks have told me about the key and I have taken them to let the roommate in. Even last month I went to pick up one of my normal chicks for breakfast. She lives in Pattaya Resort. She said that her roommate had not been home in 2 days. I said how do you know. She said because I have the key and she can not get in without me. I always get mad and say why don't you guys make a fucking extra key to make things easier. Usually their answer is that they are too lazy to do it. But you have enough energy to run back and forth everytime someone wants to get in?
    First to admit, I'm a skeptic. Have had a number of memorable pleasant experiences where I was proved wrong.

But in this case, the smoking gun was: I told her we could go back to her place, deliver the keys, return to continue. No, her friend was still at the bar (I knew that already from the background sounds in the call). Fine, bar closer, we could go there to deliver the keys, then return. No, friend was afraid to go home alone (hey, I'll play, keep digging). No problem, go to the bar, all leave from the bar, take her home, then return to continue. That's when her train ran out of track. Declined. Rather obvious. I really DON'T think she was concerned with my discomfort, just a simple business decision, a chance at a double header.

The issue was that she was mad that I paid MY ST rate, NOT HER'S. The benefit of having an agreement before leaving the bar; clear when agreement changed, no misunderstanding. If she accepted my LT rate, she accepts my ST rate when SHE changes the contract. The shame was, when she orgasmed, her whole body flushed, and you can't fake that (or maybe she was just allergic to me, who's to say).

The "lost keys", the more traditional "room too cold", etc. ... Why? Just tell the truth, you want to leave for whatever reason. I'm not a warden, free to go. I always appreciated honesty, even if, regardless, there might be repercussions. The lies I find insulting, my ego in not that easily bruised. YMMV.

Someone earlier mentioned the Key Trick. Here's how it works: you agree on LT with a lady. After an initial boom-boom, she announces that her roommate needs to get in her room, but doesn't have a key, so she has to leave. She expects her LT money.

The solution: be very understanding, but tell her you will pay her LT rate after she returns from her key duties. You will wait for her.

Either she goes away, and you have had a freebie or she changes her story into she just wants to go. So you pay ST and let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo  [View Original Post]
    However, when she cut LT to ST because her roommate didn't have the key to the room (translation: "hey, I've got a couple of fish on the line, you need to get back to the bar so we can both reel them in", I simply paid her my ST rate.
    Why do mongers believe this to be the case. Too many times chicks have told me about the key and I have taken them to let the roommate in. Even last month I went to pick up one of my normal chicks for breakfast. She lives in Pattaya Resort. She said that her roommate had not been home in 2 days. I said how do you know. She said because I have the key and she can not get in without me. I always get mad and say why don't you guys make a fucking extra key to make things easier. Usually their answer is that they are too lazy to do it. But you have enough energy to run back and forth everytime someone wants to get in?

Quote Originally Posted by TomThumbbs  [View Original Post]
    Walking Street is Agogos.

I was there a few months ago when Thailand was pushing hard for Indians. For the life of me Pinups and every other Agogo was not teeming with Indian s,. Hencely hence how could they be calling the shots. Several cases they weren't even allowed inside. Hahaha.
    I did not say indians. I said indians / arabs / asians. And trust me. Koreans as an example are paying 10 K in a gogobar without blinking. Learn to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Werqweq  [View Original Post]
    Somehow I suspect that your "windfall" would sum to negative if you include all the drinks and tips you wasted on her over 6 months.

Someone else would just have paid the amount she wanted, which in total is probably less than your total, and fucked her 6 months ago.
    Same thing I was thinking. She did not choose him. He shelled out so much money after so much time. She finally got tired and gave in. I would never "chase" (or court) a person that I have to pay. Either you want the 1000 baht or you don't. Step to the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by DevSagar  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Sir, you do not get private tables in a lounge kind of setting with sofa and private service in 2. 5 k THB with those kind of clubs like Jannat.

I know it is very high as I would not have done it if alone but got tagged along. Couldn't say no to my European colleagues..
    LOL what a waste of money. Even if the portion you chipped in was let's say 5,000 baht, that's 5 STs you could have had instead of sitting in a loud club 'partying' for a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax9336  [View Original Post]
    Going to rent a scooter now (oh boy prices are quoting around 400+) and finish the sight seeing with my wingman and drop him off before heading to soi 6.
    Yes prices are up for high season. Usually they are 150 per day. Most places would not even bargain, but I managed to find one place on Second Road Soi 12 and rented one for my dad for 2800 10 days. Then he would not even ride the thing, so I ended up letting a buddy that just moved to Pattaya use it. I think I had it 8 days then we took it back The lady let my buddy keep it the next 2 days that I had already paid for. She just gave my 1000 deposit back and got the deposit from him.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiGoodTimes  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to the hottest girls, you can always eventually pay them enough to fuck them.

But you can never pay them enough to give you an organic, fully engaged, great time.

That part of the deal, of a session, if it comes at all, comes for free.

It's they who decide to give it, or withhold it, based on how they perceive you, like you, feel about you, etc.

To highlight that, a this week true story.

In Phuket I've been slowly chasing, interacting more like, with a "for me", irresistible cutie for probably six months now.

I'd see her, chat openly, buy her drinks, tip her, have sensual fun, but never sealed the deal to take her home.

She always made more than enough between salary, lady drinks and tips, to rarely need or want to go with customers.

She told me also, that for a price she would, and that that price was high.

It was clearly higher than I was wanting to pay as a local, and not a one week millionaire tourist.

As said above, that night she was the one that crossed over the line, she chose me, and I had the windfall of that.

At a price point a few hours later, one that had never been discussed, which was low end and totally acceptable to me.
    Somehow I suspect that your "windfall" would sum to negative if you include all the drinks and tips you wasted on her over 6 months.

Someone else would just have paid the amount she wanted, which in total is probably less than your total, and fucked her 6 months ago.

Understanding a 'regular' Indian guy

Quote Originally Posted by GentileBear  [View Original Post]
    The sandal wearing guys who walk in packs of 4-7 and sit and the gogos sharing one bottled water call the shots? Hmmm. Well glad there is still LK Metro.
    I'd like to help you guys understand the 'Indian' guys better.

At mods. Please do move this post to a more relevant section if you think irrelevant.

So, we all know the behavior by many of the Indian guys that make us all cringe. There are three things that come together to make the typical Indian dude you see do what he does.

1) Exposure: None of these guys have been exposed to the niceties of life as we possibly have. This includes proper social behavior, etiquette, courtesy, being chivalrous, etc. They just don't know what is expected of them and so do what they would do normally at home. Most of these guys are from the lower middle economic class and the only way they will learn is by experience. I have seen similar (of varying degrees) behavior with the Chinese, Mexicans, Africans, or even the Balkans.

2) Experience: This is likely the first trip overseas for the bulk of these guys. For some, possibly their first flight! They don't understand different cuisines, find it hard to adapt quickly, and resort to falling back on what they know. Which is the reason why you'll find them eating Indian food, sticking to their groups, following the beaten path set either by their one friend who has visited Thailand earlier, or one of the many Indian YouTubers who break things down for them. They just don't have the confidence because of their lack of experience.

3) Economy: Indians have had it tough for many decades before the economic boom that started in 1991. Many of these folks have just about saved enough money for this Thailand trip and need to get the best bang for their buck. They would rather have some money left at the end of this trip for shopping / girls than blow their budget on Day 2! They are budget travelers, which is the reason why they would be sharing rooms, food, etc.

The biggest reason for their bad behavior with the girls is that they haven't interacted with many women romantically. The bar culture prevalent across the world hasn't picked up in India (yet). There are exceptions but in principle, their romantic escapades have been limited to crushes in school / college and maybe an office romance (though I suspect that the bulk of the visitors from India are from a business background).

Now, none of these are excuses for them and this post isn't intended to be that. I am Indian myself and cringe seeing Indian tourists anywhere in the world! But I also understand and appreciate that I have been lucky over the years getting opportunities to have lived overseas, and travel / monger in over 50 countries. I have had my share of learning but I haven't faced discrimination anywhere in the world. Scratch that. There were a couple Nana Gogos that I wasn't let into. LOL.

My recommendation to you is to ignore the buggers, let them learn from their own mistakes and become better versions of what they were. While we get back to the more important topic of girls in Pattaya / Thailand.

Cheers / Pulse.

If you are in Pattaya long time, negotiating the details of performance is not necessary. If the lady underperforms, you just don't hire her again, and forget about her. So, maybe 1 or 2 out of 10 are worthless in the room.

Likewise, I never tell the lady what to do. It is entirely up to her. This approach doesn't work so well in High Season, when every lady is getting fucked every day by customers, but normally, the ladies like a little Farang sex when business is slow.

Do Yourself a Favor and Agree on the Price BEFORE

Quote Originally Posted by AxelHeyst  [View Original Post]
    Monger rule #13: Always agree on the price before the session begins
    Agree, but disagree. For me, THAT is rule #3:

1. Agree on menu, including services, number of shots, etc.

2. Duration, as in LT / ST, and, more specific, what time will she leave.

3. Price, with a pay AFTER tagline.

Do all that BEFORE leaving the bar, club, venue, street location, whatever. That's for the first time. If / when she joins the 11 Bravo pitching rotation, no need to bring it up again. With some that have been on the team for a long time, I know what others are now getting, I will give an unsolicited raise, few and far between, but it has happened. If I hear "good business tonight", I just say good luck, and there's an open slot on the rotation. "Regular" works both ways, she has a steady income, I have someone I don't have to start from zero with.

Now, pay after only works if you do. If she's a starfish, well, now I know. I still pay the agreed upon amount, just never repeat. If she changes the menu, say BBBJ becomes CBJ, no CIM, or no morning wakeup, I still pay with a remark, never repeat. MY only exception is if she turns an agreed LT into a ST. In that case, then I pay MY ST rate. This has worked for me for decades. On occasion, I'll forget one, two, sometimes even all 3 of MY rules. Sometimes it works, more often, not, and I have to relearn the lessons again.

I'm just curious, Axel Heyst, what are your first 12 rules; I'm always willing to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDin19  [View Original Post]
    I've never negotiated with a lady. And I never will do.
    As above, I don't need to negotiate with someone I've pulled before. But I never hesitate to negotiate. NOW, I've RTFF, UTFSE, and made use of the valuable info here to know beforehand what the going rates are. If my offer is accepted, off we go. If her offer is reasonable, off we go. If her offer is high, I'll make a fair counter-offer, not trying for the floor (used to do that but quickly changed as why waste entertainment time over some miniscule amount? My TIME is also worth something, more than $14 (500 baht, 50 dhs, etc.)). I always base my offer on what the going rate is for her class (soloist or chorus), with adjustments with what her experience is worth to me that night. I've NEVER worried about what others are paying, the ONLY thing important to me is if it's a good deal for ME (just selfish that way). Sure, I've heard OTT prices. Fine with me, 1) I didn't pay, and 2) happy for the girl that she had a windfall, might keep her in the game longer (best I heard was in DXB, a superstar I knew quoted 700 for ST; she was grinning ear to ear when she returned, he'd paid her in USD, not DHS).

It just removes one of HER concerns so she can relax and have some fun. How many here would take a contract with no compensation agreed to beforehand? If so, have I got some jobs for you ....

Quote Originally Posted by HorseTrader  [View Original Post]
    I understand your point about not negotiating, but I'm surprised by your words "If a lady tells me a price...." If? Are you also saying that you sometimes do the deed without agreeing to price in advance? That would seem reckless to me.

Him: "Here is your 1000 baht."
    Her: "My price is 3000 baht."
    Him: "Usual price in this area is 1000 baht."
    Her: She storms out the room and says "I'll let you talk to my friend."

There is enough uncertainty in these transactions that I wouldn't want to add any more.
    Agree 100%. I once had a disagreement with someone I'd pulled several times before, everything working fine. However, when she cut LT to ST because her roommate didn't have the key to the room (translation: "hey, I've got a couple of fish on the line, you need to get back to the bar so we can both reel them in", I simply paid her my ST rate. She was NOT happy, and literally, NEVER spoke to me again in the bar. Fine; she was nice, but NOT THAT nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SirLancelot  [View Original Post]
    Girls quoting higher than 1000 is not an insult to you, or even dishonesty on the girl's part, it's just part of the game. ... What they initially quote is their best-case scenario, which only the very gullible will accept.
    Again, agreed; the ole cliche, "It never hurts to ask". I used to enjoy telling a girl it was my FIRST time in-country, I'd just arrived that morning. She'd quote an OTT price, I'd hesitate, then sprinkle in the conversation some hints that perhaps I wasn't a newbie. Fun to watch the realization dawning. Like you said elsewhere, it's all part of the game. I never took it as an insult, and neither did she (the general she).

Quote Originally Posted by MadDin19  [View Original Post]
    Next to me was an US guy who was negotiating with a girl. She was very young and pretty, but her English was very poor. He wanted her to go with him but she didn't look very happy.
    Then he negotiated with the Mamasan. First he bid 2,000 then 2,500 then 3,000. The girl didn't want. Then he left.
    20 minutes later she was sitting outside the bar with me and we were playing four in the row. An hour later she left with me. I wasn't talking about money. Not with the girl and not with the Mamasan.
    Now my question:
    Why did she go with me without knowing what I was giving her?
    The Answer:
    In most cases, your behavior is more important than the size of your wallet. But many of you are running around Pattaya like at a cattle market. The American negotiated with the Mamasan as if she were a cattle. The girl realized that.
    I don't know how many LT I had from the beer bars. Maybe a few hundred. But I've never, never, ever talked about money in a bar. Not with the girls and not with the Mamasan. Never. Pattaya is not like a *****house in Europe.
    Myself, I've NEVER discussed price with a mamasan or a controlling agent. It's always direct, and it's always done casually. Even have some fun with it. With all due respect, sitting in a bar, playing 4 in row is NOT my idea of a good time. Chatting with a girl, joking with a girl, working through language barriers is a good time. Maybe you can do that over a game, my work was solving puzzles and when I'm off work, I'm not into puzzles, games, etc. I agree that your behavior, showing respect, having fun is all important. It's a business, but like any business, there are some customers you enjoy working with, and others that are a PITA. Who can blame anyone for avoiding the PITA's?

So true Sir Lancelot. It is not a negotiation when a diner ask his waiter in a restaurant how much the special of the day is. He is ascertaining what the price of a meal is before he decides to order it. Likewise, it is very important to establish what the price is for a girl's service before you agree to it unless you don't care what the price is. But we know this is not the position of the OP. He really cares what the price is, and he thinks he has found a way to always pay what he wants to pay regardless of what the girl wants for her services.
    Brilliant analogy.

What our OP is suggesting is the wrong way of picking up girls and it will eventually lead him to some very unpleasant outcomes. Even if he gets away with it most of the time, he will earn a bad reputation with all the girls at the bars where he practices this sort of behavior and burning your bridges at every bar you frequent is never a good idea or proper way to monger.
    You are so right, girls exchange info. As I mentioned before, my decent offer to a girl, because a compatriot had told her I had paid her that for ST, not LT, she thought I was being disrespectful by offering her that for LT. I explained that THAT girl had turned LT into ST and I had paid in advance (lesson #3's tagline disregarded to my regret). She eventually believed me, and accepted, but it was a LOT of unnecessary work. You do get known, either as a player or a mark, and how much you pay. In one location, my nickname with the FL's was how much I paid. My experience, anyway.

Allow me to clarify that this payment included the cost of 2 bottles mentioned in my post and a few tid bits along with the liquor.

It was divided among-st all members.

Also, I am not at all proud of my this expense.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    25 K THB? I guess that should have been 2.5 K?

New Year's eve

I am back in Pattaya. According to the eminent members of this forum, what would be a fun place to hang out during New Year's eve?

Sorry Sir, you do not get private tables in a lounge kind of setting with sofa and private service in 2. 5 k THB with those kind of clubs like Jannat.

I know it is very high as I would not have done it if alone but got tagged along. Couldn't say no to my European colleagues.

Still rue it.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    25 K THB? I guess that should have been 2.5 K?

Posting Limitations