Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 2811 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 42154
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDin19  [View Original Post]
    I never have asked a lady for the price. Not in Thailand, not in Africa, not in the Caribbean or anywhere else. When I'm on tour, I know the usual prices beforehand. If a lady tells me a price anyway, then I say yes or no. But I not negotiate.
    I understand your point about not negotiating, but I'm surprised by your words "If a lady tells me a price...." If? Are you also saying that you sometimes do the deed without agreeing to price in advance? That would seem reckless to me.

Him: "Here is your 1000 baht."
    Her: "My price is 3000 baht."
    Him: "Usual price in this area is 1000 baht."
    Her: She storms out the room and says "I'll let you talk to my friend."

There is enough uncertainty in these transactions that I wouldn't want to add any more.

8 days trip

Hi Guys,

My humble apologies in advance for such a lengthy report. I am still in Pattaya hangover.

I've come back from Pattaya on 24th December. It was a mix of official and pleasure trip. 1st 2 days reserved for fun, next 4 for complete serious work meetings and the last 2 days complete blast. My last personal visit was in 2017 and business transaction in end 2019 before covid struck. Pre-pandemic was a regular visitor to Thailand, Bangkok for business and Pattaya for fun. I had a clear cut agenda of maximum pleasure in those 2 parts and would fit in numbers with a clear mind and go with the flow. During my 4 days of official meetings, I did not even step out of my hotel. I had no interest in visiting Bangkok. I was basically travelling for business and had to really juggle hard in terms of planning and bookings to fit in my pleasure part. Start was not good as Thai Airways flight got delayed by 2 hours and then baggage on belt came after a wait of 50 minutes. Had pre-booked a taxi in 1000 THB from the agency that I have been using since 5/7 years. Nice of taxi driver to wait but I had informed the owner in advance of the delay. Reached Pattaya at 10 PM very tired, checked in my hotel and immediately went for a massage near my hotel. Have been visiting them since 5 years. The best part of the massage is when they put chilled cucumber slices on the face and it gives an instant relief to the tired eyes. 300 THB for the massage and 100 tip to the therapist. Had a cup of coffee back in my room, rested for a while and hit the walking street at 12.30. I had pre-decided that I will not bargain much with a chick and if I like her, will take as I didn't want any sort of drama in my room. I always stay in Sandalay resort on Beach Road and take a 600 sq feet room with ocean view. It was business as usual with so much of pussy around and man, got so confused like a child in a candy store. Below is the list of my adventures-.

16th Dec- Went to a club. Drank a few beers and was looking around but couldn't find anyone to my liking. Suddenly, 2 chicks, both friends walked in. I liked both of them, one a slimmer and second a full on white busty chick. She quoted me 4 K and I said any consideration, she said no. I said babe let's go. I clarified in advance on the DFK, if no; I cannot perform. She was ok with it and goodness me she was mad. The only bummer she gave a CBJ which is useless. Had my one session by 2. 30 and tried to sleep but I couldn't. I am not used to it and fucked her again but couldn't come in an hours' time. Girl was a sport. She said try in morning. At around 6 am, tried again but same story. She gave a nice sensual HJ and departed at 7 am. I offered her if she wanted she could stay back for breakfast as I had double occupancy room with breakfast. She declined my offer.

17th Dec- I had 40 matches on Tinder. One chick I liked had a profile your best Girl Friend of life. I connected with her and she quoted me 3 k, I counter offered with 2 K and she agreed. I simply requested her to prove what's written in her profile. She said 5 PM, I said please come in 30 minutes I. E around 4 pm as I had an online meeting at 5. She came as requested. Boy o boy, I was not disappointed at all. Full on GFE. Wet pussy, horny 36 year old chick, fucked her like crazy and ended with a nice CIM. I was tired like hell as had not slept the previous night and 2 days. Took my shower in night and hit the beach road and walking street to just chill and hang out. No chick pick up as had to shift to another location for 4 work filled days. Came to my room at 2. 30 and slept for 4/5 hours.

18th till 21st December, only work and no fun.

21st December, picked a chick at her quoted price of 3 K for night. I know my weakness that I cannot sleep with anyone, can't share my washroom and need my peace in room. But still pick the chicks for night. Now, this chick had a boyfriend who constantly was pinging her and she was doing her best to convince him that she's in her room. She shut all lights, wore all her clothes back while talking to him. I said WTF. She understood my anger and kissed me like crazy. Now, her tongue had piercing and it was my 1st time kissing a chick with a pierced tongue. She gave me a BJ and it was a different feeling. After one session, I got frustrated with her BFs drama, paid her 3 K and told her to leave.

22nd Dec- My last day here. I was dead tired as had not been sleeping in nights. My body clock is such wherein I need my 4/5 hours of peaceful sleep in night. I am not one of those guys who drink and party all night and then wake up at around 2/3 noon. I have to be in touch with my office guys too as some decisions are mine only. Went to the massage parlor and was informed that they could send a therapist to my room in 500 THB. They showed me a pic and I was informed that the girl is only 19. She was beautiful. I immediately said yes, shared my room number. Girl had not yet arrived at the parlor, was called and sent to my room at 4 PM. The girl was much prettier than her picture. Tall, white skin, beautiful smile. Gave me a massage wherein I forgot about the time as she was a time watcher. Only 10 minutes were left and I said need boom boom. She quoted 2 k and agreed for 1.5 K. She undressed and indeed had flawless skin with a bit of pubic hair. Tight pussy and her moans still ring in my ears. A novice of a girl, her nipples had not developed properly. Her immaturity was clearly visible as she couldn't please me. She kept her mobile phone with her and was looking at the hour to end. I reprimanded her and she said Maam would scold if she gets late. Since, I was not able to come and I did not want her to leave like this, with me having a hard on. She said another 250 THB for a HJ and I agreed with her kissing me and giving me a HJ. It was my stubbornness and greed to come in her hand.

It was my last night in Pattaya. I had not been able to come in noon in pussy, my body was not coping well to the sudden change in temperature with body ache and exhaustion. I decided to do bar hopping. First, went to Lucifer. Didn't like the ambience as hardly any chicks and very thin crowd. Had a beer and walked out in 20 minutes. Went to a couple of other bars. I was very firm that no pick up today, only chilling around. But the horny bastard that I am. Found 2/3 pretty chicks. My brain and body were saying no but the dick has its own brain and thinking prowess. Went to a chick as I had noticed her earlier too. She was cute and very pretty. She quoted 5 K and I said are you serious, 4 k was her last offer. Took another beer and started my round of the club. Found a very pretty girl but my upper head was saying do not go but my lower head was in no mood to listen. She quoted me a figure, I thought 4 K as couldn't listen properly due to loud music and her English skills. She wrote on phone 2 K and I said lets go. She wanted to have a beer and dance. Ordered a beer for her. She told me later that she always get 4/5 k but she wanted her sister to have a client and then she will manage to have one. She stays in Bangkok with her 2 kids and only come to Pattaya when in need of money. 22nd was her first night in Pattaya. It was sheer coincidence that her sister got a client when she was conversing with me. She quoted me this figure because she liked me and was happy for her sister. Much against my upper head wishes, this decision to choose this particular girl was the highlight of my mongering trip. Outstanding experience. What a chick. The best one of my trip. Beat all my last ones. Total GFE. Not greedy. She said no to motorbike as they will charge 200 THB for drop to hotel. I was willing to pay as had been paying all the other nights but she said we go by tuk tuk. Held my hand and guided me to the next stand. Kissing in club, hotel elevator and street, fingering and boob pressing in club while dancing, fucking in my room balcony wherein she wanted to be dominated and fucked hard, a night of complete debauchery. We were lip locked and tongue tied from 3 am to 5 am. Completely drained and exhausted. I came once and told her that wanted to rest and sleep a bit. I was not looking for another session as knew will not be able to come and if she wanted to go, she could. She had her shower to leave. I offered her to stay back for breakfast and rest here for a while but told her that will not fuck. I was in no physical condition to have an erection and perform. She agreed and rested for 2.5 hours. I was not able to sleep, worked on my laptop for an hour or so and then both of us went for breakfast in my hotel at 9 am before she departed at 10 am. She ate heartily and thanked me numerous times for such a lavish meal. It made me happy too to share my meal with her.

Guys, I know I have paid more than the usual prices but I had my fun and would not mind repeating it. I am real short of time due to my work and try to fit in the maximum pleasure at every opportunity. God's been kind. In 2022, been once to Nepal, twice to Vietnam wherein I spent around 3 weeks and now 8 days in Pattaya. Already am looking at the first window to go to Philippines for my first trip and a repeat of Pattaya. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year to all.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkySquid  [View Original Post]
    You're right, brother, solid advice. Sorry I got defensive.

My cute "friend" says that my magic eyes has been taken for 5 days. Oh the pain and sorrow. Hahaha. Tried to catch gogo girl number 1 and she was with another dude, I would say my age and I don't consider that dude more handsome than me. So I will wait my turn. My cute "friend" was called elsewhere after promptly having met me befor, so I left to cool off and perhaps find something else to do. I'll check out Walking Street gogo place now to compare.
    Serious bro.

You really comparing another man's Handsome. Ness to your own. Like it matters to the girl. Assuming neither of you are outliers, 1 or a 10.

In most cases girls go with Guys who willing to pay,. First come first served. She can't be waiting for you to Barfine just cause you Oogle her. Trust me, I'm an Oogler.

Mamasan LK barfines coming down?

I was waved by a cutie before Mamasan LK gogo bar in soi LK Metro. I said I go in because she's cute. So she went in with me. Says she's not a dancer but PR outside, and yet she does go with customers. I asked the barfine, and was quoted 1250 which was to include a drink, not sure. But with early evening fines as high as 3600 next door, I figure it's possibly a signal of coming down.

I forgot to mention: in this place the strangest people try to get a lady drink from you. The waiter who was probably gay, even the mamasan. I had to fend them off. Good thing is that this waiter agreed to reverse the order he conveniently misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I was white knighting, trying to give you a slap to snap you out of your obsession, and stop the bleating. ...
    You're right, brother, solid advice. Sorry I got defensive.

My cute "friend" says that my magic eyes has been taken for 5 days. Oh the pain and sorrow. Hahaha. Tried to catch gogo girl number 1 and she was with another dude, I would say my age and I don't consider that dude more handsome than me. So I will wait my turn. My cute "friend" was called elsewhere after promptly having met me befor, so I left to cool off and perhaps find something else to do. I'll check out Walking Street gogo place now to compare.

Monger rule #13: Always agree on the price before the session begins.

I've never negotiated with a lady. And I never will do.

Yesterday I was in Soi 6. Repent Bar. I bought a lady 3 drinks. I wanted to go upstairs with her. She said 400 for the room and 2,000 for her. I said no and wanted to leave. Then she said 1,500. I told her that I know the usual prices in Soi 6 and don't negotiate. I then left.

I then fucked a lady in another bar for the usual 1 K+ room. And she was even prettier. Gave her another 200 tip.

If everyone did it like me, life would be easier.

My mistake was not knowing that the Repent Bar is part of the nightwish group. I hate this nightwish bullshit. You can have everything there, but no boom boom.

I never have asked a lady for the price. Not in Thailand, not in Africa, not in the Caribbean or anywhere else. When I'm on tour, I know the usual prices beforehand. If a lady tells me a price anyway, then I say yes or no. But I not negotiate.
    I agree with everything you say except the last part. There has to be an agreement on the price or the punter risks having an unnecessary and unpleasant ending to a session. And if the girl thinks you cheated her, your reputation in that bar is shot. So why go through all that? The bad vibes and unpleasantries. So, I always ask the girl's price. In the example you set forth, Nightwish girl wants 2000. I would counter with 1000. Girl says OK, we go upstairs. Girl says 1500, I slowly walk away giving the girl the chance to agree to the real price. Girl says 1200 I might go along with it if the girl is a looker or I might walk anyway. It depends how I feel. But the main point is: I always have an agree on price before I go anywhere with a girl.

It does not matter if I am in LOS, Jakarta, the PI or Brazil. Monger rule #13: Always agree on the price before the session begins so there are no misunderstandings later.

Yesterday I was in Soi 6. Repent Bar. I bought a lady 3 drinks. I wanted to go upstairs with her. She said 400 for the room and 2,000 for her. I said no and wanted to leave. Then she said 1,500. I told her that I know the usual prices in Soi 6 and don't negotiate. I then left.

I then fucked a lady in another bar for the usual 1 K+ room. And she was even prettier. Gave her another 200 tip.

My mistake was not knowing that the Repent Bar is part of the nightwish group. I hate this nightwish bullshit. You can have everything there, but no boom boom.

What you did is what any normal person will do on the average. Let me ask you for that 1000 baht gem you found at another bar. Including tip and transportation. How much did you spend on the entire Soi 6 experience just to get her? Now you understand the Nightwish monopoly. You should have RTFF. You got a (C) grade grade. To get a be, you should have done what we already wrote about. See a girl. Ask her her rate and how many drinks. That would save you so much trouble. But you tried to flatter her up with drinks, right? These girls quoting 2000-3000 at Soi 6 have Indian dudes buying them drinks for nothing but "hope. " They don't need to fuck anyone.

To get an A. First you ask for their name and age and where they are from. Then ask the price to go upstairs. If they say some BS high price. You call the Mama and manager over to confirm right in front of them and the other girls. Then you say no thanks. Leave without buying any drinks and make it public in the forum which girls are pulling this shit. A+ response will require you to let the girl know that you are about to make her famous. Someone did that with a couple of them and they had to move bars. One even dropped down to 1500 from 3000. Which is crazy for Soi 6. Don't be a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by XXL  [View Original Post]
    Besides, I never had a good happy end (HJ) massage in TH. The tugging felt always worse than what I could achieve with my own hand. I was 3 times at Bangkok's Tulip over the past 4 years, for want of something better to do. Three times I left without finishing.
    You never met the famous Rin in Bangkok. She would have you trying to marry her. She is probably somewhere retired by now.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoSaeba  [View Original Post]
    rin has many fans in this forum, and since i never had a balls massage before, i felt i should try her services.
    hana massage is located in a side alley along soi 22, about a 5/6 minute walk from sukhumvit on the left side, almost opposite the mercure hotel.

even by the often low bangkok standards, this parlor may induce you to do a quick about face:
    - as you can see in my pic below, the alley is very nondescript and poor looking.
    - as i approached the shop a mangy dog, who rin was tending to, started barking at me.
    - rin as reported is not young, difficult to tell, could be 40 to 60 years old.
    - i wasnt offered a drink or anything.
    - the room where the massage took place was extremely small and cramped.

but then rin starts, and by the time shes finished your legs have turned into jelly, for just 1.000 baht all inclusive. it may not be something id want to do regularly, but this was definitely a hand-job from heaven.

funny bit: upon asking, rin explained that it was an old white guy who taught her!
    Quote Originally Posted by NicFrenchy  [View Original Post]
    Call HANA and book Rin's Balls Massage. She'll have you not only Shoot a load that you would not even suspect you could shoot, but also you will have a HARD Hard-on for the next 2 days. Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    Mr. E. is a resident with his own apartment, at least for much of the year. For residents it's easier to negotiate a low price than it is for the average tourist who is in town for just a couple of weeks, because the girls hope to get repeat business.
    That's why the first two questions that you get from the girls are often 'where you stay?', and 'how long you.
    That has nothing to do with nothing. Everywhere I go I operate the same. I have friends that live in Pattaya that pay more than me. I have friends that do not live in Pattaya that pay the same as me when they visit. And I have friends that do not live in Pattaya that I found out were paying Beach Road chicks less than me. Just like I posted about the friend that paid the African chick 700 baht when she asks 1500 and 2000 from other guys. He does not live in Pattaya. You pay what you negotiate. It does not matter where you live.

It is a matter of doing better when you know better. My first trip to Thailand me and my friend were in the airport and went to that taxi desk. We paid 600 baht to go to Nana. A couple of trips later when I was headed back to the airport and the taxi guy ran the meter is when I found out I was being ripped off. It came to 230 baht. Since then I have gone upstairs and outside to where they drop people off in order to negotiate a "real" price. That has nothing to do with living anywhere because it happens like that in most countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonova  [View Original Post]
    This is going to be my first trip to Pattaya in 2 weeks and one of my goals was to try and find an attractive Russian girl to spend some time with (along w others). But, none of the street videos I see show ANY Russian bargirls, they used to be on Walking Street outside a Russian club. Is the club gone? Are there any places that have Russian bargirls or freelancers?
    Gonova, I was planning to survey Russian spots on Walking St after walking past a few last week. There are at least a couple clubs specializing in Russians. I went to Galaxy last night, which is almost exclusively Russian. Unfortunately, as I entered, the young Russian guy told me there was a private party so I couldn't go in last night. I asked him about prices. His reply:

Customer beers. Around 300 baht.

Lady drinks. Around 600 baht.

Bar fine. No BF (I quote him).

Girl prices. Unfortunately, he wouldn't say, except that it is up to the girl.

Some others may have better knowledge of this, but based on drink prices (around 3 x the cost of other bars) and no BF, you may have an idea of the prices.

I couldn't see the quality of girls there, but he directed me to Stars club just across the street, which is exclusively Euro girls. I went up, but it's NMCOT, being the Euro style gents club with sofas and individual dancers spread out around the club. So I didn't stay. The girls looked so so there, and I saw one less than hot brunette girl leaving with a customer.

It's not much info, but at least a peak into the few clubs on Walking Street. Cheers.

Thailand E Extension Sham

E Extension Process.

1. You upload your documents to their servers.

2. You pay the fee of 1900 plus 500-5000 for service fee.

3. Go to Immigration office in person and queue up to get your stamp.

*But what they don't tell you is that some offices require Address Notification slip and TM30 filed like Jomtien. So before you get your stamp. You will queue back into the Address Notification Window 10.

Visa fees for E Service.

The fee payment is the last step of your application process after submitting your details and the other mandatory documents. The fees paid for E-Extension visa would be (non refundable online processing fee, inclusive of all charges) as follows:

Visa fee: 1,900 THB.

Service fee as following:

Regular Service fee: 500 THB.

Express Service fee: 1,500 THB.

Super Urgent sService fee to be 5,000 THB *You can also apply for a super urgent service, to get your E-Extension decision within next day (only business day).

(The normal way of doing it (30 days added to my 45 days) that I did today, was go to Immigration early. Queued up to get Address Notification Window 10 first. Once that was complete, got another queue ticket for Window 1 to submit my paperwork and pay 1900. Then let them upload the paperwork and got my stamp. All of which took less than 30 minutes for 1900 baht. I swear they find so many ways to scam in this country).

Quote Originally Posted by Volterra  [View Original Post]
    One thing increasingly on my mind this trip has been the process for negotiation. I note Sir Lancelot's recurring theme of success in countering offers (eg. , the girl asks 1500 and readily agrees to 1000 counter offer, or asks 3000 and agrees to 2500) at 500 below quoted price.

I've had some of the same luck in this regard when the girl quotes the price and I make the counter offer. But I've also noticed more and more that some girls are asking "how much you want to pay" and then automatically raising 300-500 from my quotation.
    Do any of you guys have any thoughts on whether it matters who asks first? Who quotes first? Who makes the counter offer? Or am I overthinking this?

Appreciate your thoughts mates.

Quote Originally Posted by StinkySquid  [View Original Post]
    .. I also want the massage girl to really work my body, whatever sitting and standing on me or whatever it is. But no, even on those that have these price lists for 200 and 300 etc. They don't even care, it's just HJ BJ. How does one find the place where it's a middle ground?...
    Indeed. I surmise that's because they assume a HJ or a BJ will be quickly over. Besides, I never had a good happy end (HJ) massage in TH. The tugging felt always worse than what I could achieve with my own hand. I was 3 times at Bangkok's Tulip over the past 4 years, for want of something better to do. Three times I left without finishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogwai  [View Original Post]
    Mr. E. is a resident with his own apartment, at least for much of the year. For residents it's easier to negotiate a low price than it is for the average tourist who is in town for just a couple of weeks, because the girls hope to get repeat business.
    That's why the first two questions that you get from the girls are often 'where you stay?', and 'how long you.
    Yeah, I'm with you. (See my other reply just before this.) The thing is, I'm not a newcomer. I've done my research, lots of experimenting and improving, and walked away many times because exorbitant prices and excessive gogo bar / massage politics are simply not worth it to ME. Can't wait to retire, move here and get my own place so I can start bargaining for 700 LT.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I was talking about LT too. In all these years I have given 2 chicks 1500 for LT. For 14 years my usual has been 1000 for LT and more frequently now I will give 1200. Never even considered giving anyone 2500 or 3000. Even when I used to hang out in Bangkok I did not do that.
    Mate you got to be some sorta superstar, as far as I'm concerned. Fine, I accept my newfound napolean complex in front of guys like you, but seriously, I haven't the slightest idea how anyone newer to Pattaya or Bangkok could possibly pull off 1000 (much less 1500) for LT. There's got to be a catch. You're super charming? Years of experience networking or slipping in through the conversational cracks? Unusually well endowed or famous for driving girls to multi orgasms? Phenomenal Thai language ability?

I mean seriously, you must realize that you live in a different universe than most of us (I say that out of admiration and envy). I suppose a lot of guys on this channel don't want to show their inferiority complex in the face of guys like you, but I'm not afraid to in the least. I'm happy to read all of the thoughts about my negotiation question, but it doesn't escape me that many newer comers to this game will simply never get anywhere if they follow your advice, unless they have months and months on the ground to build up rapport, buy loads of unrewarded drinks, and whack themselves off night after night when they can't get a price like yours. I'm fighting for 1000 just for ST, and that's just a quick quick quickie.

So if you can dig into your soul and share what must be some of your secrets, I'm all ears and will be the first to get on my knees (not in front of your knob, don't worry.) and bow to the master.

(Hey, I'm just jesting, but really can't believe that most guys can pull off 1000 LT in 2023.) But thanks to you and for all the responses, was good reading, and I'll try to build my technique in coming years.

Posting Limitations