Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 42188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Trouble in Tree town

Apparently, it had to do with a dispute with different business owners within the complex. If that's true, don't be surprised to see the whole thing shut down by the authorities for a cooling off period. They don't need this aggravation on top of Omicron.

Quote Originally Posted by BionicMan  [View Original Post]
    Let's say that a proper test needs the swab to go the nostrils to an extent that if self administered one will stop before, which is pretty common and natural. The way the swab takes place is quite significant to the result of the test. Then each one his own.
    Some of the Thai at home tests require a sample from the throat, which might be easier than in the nose.

From the article:

"LT. Col Krikrit stated that the incident hurt the image of Pattaya as a safe family tourism destination".

I'm surprised there isn't more Crime in Pattaya. Lots of money being lost.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    Murder in Tree town at 10 pm tonight. Not sure of details or if it's accurate. One of my girls just told me.
    https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/0...V_SGS2qrsrrnvM

Murder in Tree town at 10 pm tonight. Not sure of details or if it's accurate. One of my girls just told me.
    Sad but true.

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/0...attaya-police/

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    There is no training needed to rub a swab around in your nose, squeeze liquid out of a bottle, and see how many lines come up on the paper.
    Let's say that a proper test needs the swab to go the nostrils to an extent that if self administered one will stop before, which is pretty common and natural. The way the swab takes place is quite significant to the result of the test. Then each one his own.

Quote Originally Posted by ElFrances  [View Original Post]
    Be careful guys. When farang test positive, they send them to hospital for 10 days and it costs up to 150,000 baht. Think twice before getting tested!
    I read where an old unruly guy who had no symptoms but tested positive was taken by Military to quarantine at a Hotel.

Staff was so concerned they bolted his Glass doors shut. They didn't want him jumping out from 6th floor.

Source old ThaiVisa where we know is all Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    All of the 15 positive ladies are in home isolation. Some have already finished their quarantine.

A couple asked to come over to my place while they were in isolation, and I didn't know they were Covid+. I would have been really fucked if I had agreed.

Now, one of the ladies who came to my pool villa last week is sick. She doesn't work bar, she works factory. If she is Covid+, that means Covid is in the factories, which means it's everywhere in Pattaya.
    Be careful guys. When farang test positive, they send them to hospital for 10 days and it costs up to 150,000 baht. Think twice before getting tested!

Kiss Pattaya goodbye everyone. This is a big one!

https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/0...stablishments/

You will need to take an antigen test within 72 hours of eating some fries at Camel Toe, McDonald's, or T21 food park. All Camel Toe staff and McDonald's employee needs to be tested every single day! We know in reality they will specifically target those places that are bars claiming to be restaurants, then restaurants that have girls, and so on.

On the bright side I could ask a bar to see a girl's negative antigen test before I barfine her.
    Being enforced basically know here on LK or Soi Buakhao tonight. Big one!

Omicron is in Pattaya.

The authorities claim that the flavor of Covid that is infecting the bars is Omicron.

If you are not vaccinated, stay away from the bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FIFpyUjVEAIy6-v.jpg‎  

You will need to take an antigen test within 72 hours of eating some fries at Camel Toe, McDonald's, or T21 food park. All Camel Toe staff and McDonald's employee needs to be tested every single day! We know in reality they will specifically target those places that are bars claiming to be restaurants, then restaurants that have girls, and so on.

On the bright side I could ask a bar to see a girl's negative antigen test before I barfine her.
    It's been a good two weeks of muted fun in Bangkok and Pattaya and today is my last day. I've got something arranged for the afternoon and I guess that I will be ordering meals from foodpanda. I got an antigen test yesterday morning for my return flight so I can wave that around if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    I spent the night in a pool villa with 4 drunk ladies. 2 were up for anything, but 2 came from a village and didn't want the other to know she fucked me.

There was the obligatory swimming, after which 2 ladies showered with me.

Then there was drinking.

I managed to peel away one of the village ladies and take a bubble bath with her while the other ladies got drunk on tequila. Then, I took the other village lady to bed, fucked her, but then she complained about the air conditioning. So I switched her out with the other village lady, who was hot to go at that point, and I slept with her all night.

I was invited by the village ladies to spend New Years in their village, but I don't think their husband's would appreciate that.

Anyway, the pool villa is probably best for 2 ladies, if they like each other.
    I just found out the lady I slept with on the 27th has Covid and is in isolation. I tested negative on the 31st, but maybe that was too soon.

Let's hope my 5 vaccinations protect me from infection.

I suspect that this will only be enforced for a day or two.

But, I have been saying that there is Covid in the bars. It's everywhere at the moment.

Posting Limitations