"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Pattaya Reports

+ Add Report
Page 954 of 2813 FirstFirst ... 454 854 904 944 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 964 1004 1054 1454 1954 ... LastLast
Results 14,296 to 14,310 of 42185
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Travel Date Debate.

Just stumble across this site and I'm looking forward to reading all this good info.

I've been to Pattaya once before, so I'll be sure to add my report with a couple pics.

Question for all the fellas out there though. If you had the choice of making a Pattaya trip in June or in November 2019, what month would you choose and why?

Interested in your opinions.

Pattaya Trip Report, Day 16, Thursday May 2,2019

This morning I decided to extend her stay by another day. Here fever had gone down and she said she was feeling ok, but needed to go back to her work for laundry and to have her hair done, so I taggled along (I paid for none of this). Before we left she picked up some medicine and I paid the additional BF.

So now what do we do? Well, let's go to the Ripley's complex and did the basic Ripley's, the haunted house and the laser challenge. The Believe It or Not was typical of any Ripley's and if you have seen one, don't bother -- unless SHE hasn't seen one. The laser was fun but overpriced and too short. The haunted house was actually fun. After that we had some chicken nuggets at BK then we went back to the hotel to rest. She had been ill, having a high fever, the night before, and thus she was still feeling a little weak and we were both still drained from the Ko Larn heat.

After some rest she wanted to eat at a place near her work on Soi 6. Huh? Well, ok. So, we went to her club, and first thing she did was order a drink fo me. Hmmmm. Many people do not know that you can order food from the clubs that the girls will go pick up for you, and she dug dug out a menu and asked what I wanted. Well, actually, being Thursday, I wanted a buritto from the Mexican plance on Soi 7, but I refrained and picked the chicken fried rice. She was running around and talking and going places to, I presume, order food and I am getting a bit perturbed. For one, I had told her she was my GF for the day and I sure didn't want to take my GF to Soi 6 to a bar! Second, I was concerned she was trying to make money off of me. I even asked her why she wanted to eat here when I cold take her anywhere in Pattaya? I was certainly concerned that she felt the need to come back here, where she works and has sex with random strangers when she was out with me.

But she replied that after I had done so much for her, she wanted to do something for me and, other than my soda water, she paid for everything. She said she liked the food there and she wanted me to share it with her. So, yeah, I felt better after that, but it also make me face reality again that I was one of the "random strangers" she has sex with, so it was actually a good wake up call. Not that I was falling for her, as I wasn't, but I have enjoyed having her around with her affection she shows.

Still, I was happy to get out of there. We returned to the hotel for more rest. Her fever had some back and she took some medicine and said she wanted to sleep until 10 PM. By 10:30 we headed back to WS and stayed there, listening to music mostly, until 1 AM. Back at the hotel I was tired, as I did not nap, but being my last night wanted boom boom. She endulged me, but she seemed to enjoy it as well. At 9 AM or so we woke up and she said she needed to leave to run some errands. I had already decided to not extend again, but it was a little difficult to see her leave.

As for me going to China. Stay tuned.

Pattaya Trip Report, Day 15, Wednesday May 1, 2019

I am currently with Secret girl for 1-1/2 days of long time, so at this point, I will have her through tomorrow morning. There is a problem as her English is poor, so sitting around talking and learning things about each other is something we can't do and today that problem is starting to show. I want to show her a nice time and as she had never been to Ko Larn, she is ok with going out there. I had planned to take the slow boat but got talked into taking a speed boat once we got out there. It was to leave at about 1 PM, same as the slow boat, and return at 5 PM. It was a hot, super sunny day and I really didn't want to stay out there that long, but the slow boat will leave at 4, which is the time I want, but the speed boat would not get back that much later, so OK. So we head out and about 1/4 of the way over the engine stops! Yep, they ran out of gas! Oh my, one of the first things a captain should do is ensure they have fuel. They didn't. Thank goodness for cell phones, and in another 15 minues or so they had a boat out with a new tank of fuel.

The day, as I said, was hot and sunny and almost unbearable being out in it with essentially no air conditioning refuge. The boat let us off on the beach so we had to get our feet wet. I was wearing plastic sandles but she had regular shoes which she had to take off. The sand burned her feet so she had to run to shade before putting her shoes back on. We walked around and I took lots of photos of her, but soon became bored. This is were better communications may have helped, but she was calm and patient. We did eat some lunch and finally clouds covered the sun so the last hour wasn't too bad with the breezes. But we were beat from the heat, and arriving back at the dock we walked down through Walking Steet before cathing a bus back to the hotel on Second Road. Back at the hotel, we were exhausted and took a shower and nap. Waking up around 9:30 PM we went to Terminal 21 to walk around and have a late dinner, then we headed back to WS and Stone's. Then back to the hotel. But she was not feeling well and she had a fairly high fever. She went to sleep curled up with me, but no boom boom.

Pattaya Trip Report, Day 14, Tuesday April 30,2019

Secret girl was back so I went to see her on Soi 6. I was scheduled to hit WS that night with Banana Boi, so I arranged to BF her after 11 PM. I am not really sure why now as I write this several days later, but I did no mongering on Soi 6 this day.

I met up with BB a bit after 7:30 on WS. We were to meet at Windmill but I turned down the wrong street and he decided to leave the club before I got there, so we met at Bacarra. We went upstairs and there was a generally nice selection of girls, but few that really appealed to me. Number 155 was my favorite, but I will be with Secret girl later so I was only looking. The place was filling up fast after 8 PM, by far with Asians. Good club with hot women but 155 baht for my soda water?

We then went to Pin Up a bit before 8:30. It was busy but not full. BB and both liked 217 and 235. BB knew one of the others girls and a friend of hers latched on to us. He ordered a LD for his friend and I was nice and ordered one for the other girl. This is a club I think I will go back to. At least at the time I was there the music was not screaming loud, but at 9 PM I was one of 3 white dudes there. The Asians have definitely come to dominate the P2 P scene here.

We then went to Tea Rak. Small lineup and not busy at all. The quality of the girls was ok and I am not sure why hardly anyone was there. My soda water was 140 baht here. We didn't stay long.

After this I had a mortifying experience. We were crossing the street and I got caught in a crowd of Chinese. I was going west and they are going north and I manage to trip on someone's feet and as I start to fall and I grab the nearing thing both stop my fall and to stop stabilize the person I am falling onto. Well, um, what I grabbed was the boob of a young woman. I was actually aiming for her arm / shoulder, but she twisted as I fell and so I get a handful of boob instead. She was mortified with eyes wide open in shock and the violation, and I am equally mortified. I can only say "sorry, I am so sorry". She keeps walking with the crowed and I escaped, feeling horrible. Pure accident and I hope she mentally recovered and I did not ruin her vacation. I think my own wide open eyes showed it was not deliberate.

We passed through Palace but it was packed.

Infinity at 9:50 was not crowded. My soda was 100 baht. Number 55 had a super hot body. Oh, this is the place with the hot mamasan.

We walked in and out of Shark and Sugarbaby. There was room, but nothing immediately caught our eyes.

We ended up at Lighthouse. Nice club with a higher proportion of western guys. There were some nice girls there. Saw an old semi-crippled guy there being well taken care off, haha.

I see where BB makes fun of me for his lady friend dragging me into Yes! Bar. I was nervous as he told his friend to take me there, so of course I immediately start to wonder why! I am not familiar with the club so why is he telling her to take me there when he obviously doesn't want to go in? Inside there are couches with girls lying around and he stays outside, so of course I want to get out of there! Haha.

Anyway, it is now after 10:30 so I take leave of BB and leave to go pick up Secret girl. I had Lined her that I was coming but heard nothing back. Her club was dead and she was not there, but soon I am told she is upstairs getting ready for me. It took a while but she came down with her overnight stuff and we headed and with best wishes (I guess) from her friends, we leave. He go to the hotel to drop the stuff off before heading to WS.

We walked most of the way down the street then went back to the Stones club again to listen to the music. I think she had a good time, consuming a few beers. I had to use my ear plugs as my ears were distorting the sound. We listed for maybe 1-1/2 to 2 hours then returned to the hotel for rest. And other stuff.

Biggest draft beer.

I have not been to all the gogo bars in Pattaya. Has anyone? Anyway, one night, I felt a little lost. I didn't want to go to the same bars again. So I ventured in to Atlantis agogo, right next to Palace. The sign outside said draft beer 95 Baht, the same price as Palace. Again, the lighting inside Atlantis is too dark for me. Maybe even darker than Tantra. The place has no customers. I'm thinking about leaving but I decide to stay and order a draft beer. The line-up isn't very good. They are all staring at me because I'm the only customer at that time. I receive my draft beer. It is huge. At least huge in comparison to the tiny glasses in Baccara and Happy. And also larger than the draft beer in Windmill and Sugar Baby.

Maybe Atlantis needs to do this because they have no customers. It may help but their line-up needs to be improved tremendously. It probably does not help them that they are located right next to Palace.

Anyway, this info is for those who wish to enjoy a nice big draft beer (despacito style) without being hassled for lady's drinks.

Pattaya Trip Report, Day 13, Monday April 29,2019

I did hear from China girl and she said she had already bought her travel ticket and would be in Beijing next Monday at 11 AM. Well, I arrive at the airport a bit after 1 AM and probably won't get to the hotel until close to 3 AM, so this fine. I don't here to arrive Sunday and have to wait for me to arrive during the wee hours, so this works out fine. So, things for my last week of travel are starting to work out.

So, I hit Soi 6 around 2:30 and as I have not been to My Friend You for a while, and eying a semi-attractive woman over there, I head over. Last time I was there I found a very energetic lady who literally blew me away. I saw her twice as a result, once downstairs in the BJ room then upstairs for FS. I am now some 3 days beyond my last come and I know I am due. I can wait another day as Secret will be back and I am sure she can do the job, but I still have never come via oral with a Thai girl or with anyone in over 7 years, so I am willing to let a pro take a shot. But I go over and that the women I saw take me to the bar for my soda water. Her name was Tae. She was reasonably attractive, maybe early 30's, ok face, figure and legs. Not really my type but pretty enough overall. However, after we went to the bar, I saw a couple of others who more attractive and younger, but that is how it goes. We were setting by the bar tender / mamasan who was funny. While both admitted this was BJ bar they still pushed me to go to a room (300 BF) and that is what we did. She was a happy woman and she gave a good performance. No come, of course, but she showed caring and was sad she couldn't get me off. We had a funny moment when it was time for a condom. I used hers (I am running low on mine), a Chinese condom. She handed it to me to open, and as soon as I ripped it open she said No and handed me a different one she said was Large size. Hmmm, ok. I opened it then she took it to roll on and it was indeed larger and fit me somewhat losely but after we got going it seemed to work ok. Tae was quite energetic and really tried to get me off, but after a while things started to feel different down there. I stopped to look and the condom was slipping off of me! I stopped and we both rushed to the shower. I just decided to end the session then. She was good but nothing more was going to happen. I would give her face a 6, body a 6 and performance an 8. Nice lady, good personality and reasonable English. Let me add that she started a BJ in the shower when we started, and as we were cleaning up she finished with a light BJ. Nice.

I left and proceeded down Soi 6 and at Quickie Bar see Nam, who gave me a couple of PSE's last year. She is reasonably pretty, petite with a really firm body and hand-full boob. I decided to try her out again so I went inside and we sat for a while. Her personability did not come out, and two hot girls came out who I think I will go back to inquire about, but I stuck with Nam based on past experience. But let me comment about the bar. It was trash. It is way past needing a paint job and most of the stools were well warn. I wondered how the upstairs would be and it wasn't as bad as I feared. She did not repeat last year's experience but I did enjoy her firm, tight body. Face 7 maybe, body 8-1/2 and performance 7. 5 maybe.

I next exited Soi 6 via 6/1, but then re-entered from the beach side where I saw a young, hot spinner at Wrath. She was a tiny girl, looked 20, in a very pretty yellow desk that accentuated her dark skin. Wow. I had her come over and we tried to talk but mostly had to use Google Translate. I wanted her, and she accepted my offer to go upstairs. But she, Som, was a bit distant (ok if she hot I suppose). With her clothes off I could tell she was a mommie, and she had a large scar over her right appendix. But other than that she wa a tiny beauty. And she knew she was a beauty and thus was pretty much a star fish. She did nothing to encourage me. I was hapy to give her a massage and even played a little with her pussy, but she just lied there. I had to play a bit with myself to get hard enough to be able to enter her. Fortunately I was able to get fully hard inside her, but the overall experience was not good. I banged her good and hard from behind but no chance of coming with her. Sad. She seemed to feel almost like she was too good to even give me a shower, letting me do most of it myself. I gave no tip to Som. She should be on WS.

I walked past Halifax and those who I knew there tried to get me to come over but I didn't. I was hungry but decided to finaly eat that burger at Mama's. It was actully pretty good and that burger was huge! The meat was quite thick and juicy and I have to admit the price was reasonable givin what I got.

I left and went back to the hotel to write down a preliminary report and clean up my still unposted reports. By then it was getting late and I really didn't feel like going out. But, today I did 3 girls. Tae and My Frind You, Nam again at Quickie Bar and the disappointing Som at Wrath. Tomorrow Secret will be back and I am thinking of long timing her.

Baccara and Tantra.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBoi  [View Original Post]
    They're all topless on the 2nd floor of Baccara whereas only maybe 25% topless in the main bar. Second floor A LOT more hands on. No it's still pretty much 100% Asian upstairs too. Drink prices the same. Main difference are the quality of the girls. They're not nearly as pretty upstairs. Still better than Windmill and Crazy House and similar bars but it's night and day when you look at the quality of the top girls downstairs vs. Upstairs.
    Last March, I visited Baccara everyday for a week. There was this dancer I saw on the first floor stage. Her number was #73. A light-skinned slim babe with breast augmentation. (Hair dyed blonde also) Anyway, one day, I visit Baccara again. I do not see #73 on the first floor. So I look up through the see-through glass floor. To my surprise, #73 is dancing on the second floor. I must having been staring at the second floor the whole time because one of the first floor dancers right in front of me smiled and said to me, "Later, I dance upstairs!" (Translation: Later, you can stare at my nice ass just like you've been staring at #73's ass for the last 10 minutes! My beer is almost finished so the waiter asks me if I want another one. I say, sure, so I'm enjoying my second beer when I notice #73 is back dancing on the first floor.

Another day, I'm in Tantra during happy hour. This place has lighting that is a little too dark for me. Anyway, I notice a nice-looking coyote dancer. Looks a little shy. I say to myself, if she were a little taller, she would be a model. The next day, I go to Tantra again. This time I go there late after midnight. The model line-up is a little thin, which is to be expected after midnight. Then I notice the coyote dancer from the night before. But tonight she is in her lingerie dancing with the models.

Conclusion: At least for both Baccara and Tantra, the routine seems to be flexible, which makes business sense.

Quote Originally Posted by BonusParts  [View Original Post]
    Why is the 2nd floor for Baccara ranked so much lower? I should have peeked upstairs when I was there. They wear more clothes? More westerners?
    They're all topless on the 2nd floor of Baccara whereas only maybe 25% topless in the main bar. Second floor A LOT more hands on. No it's still pretty much 100% Asian upstairs too. Drink prices the same. Main difference are the quality of the girls. They're not nearly as pretty upstairs. Still better than Windmill and Crazy House and similar bars but it's night and day when you look at the quality of the top girls downstairs vs. Upstairs.

From a Japanese gogo bar site. Their ranking to some gogo bars in Pattaya. No idea what these numbers are based off of. Surprised to see Windmill so high because I rarely see Japanese guys there.
    Can be very important to know the basis for a rating. Read one Farang article rating Cowboy and Nana bars, and was surprised that price of a beer was a very big factor in which were the best bars. LOL.

Surely having pretty or ugly girls would matter? Maybe whether the music was actually music and could be danced to (or the car alarm stuff some guy mentioned)? Lighting? Can we actually see the girls faces? Pressure from staff or relaxed mode? I don't really care about drink prices if there are no attractive girls worth looking at. BF prices matter more. If I go to gogo bars, surely I am looking for girl to fuck most times. Some of my buddies could not stay in a bar more than a few minutes because the music was too loud for them to tolerate. Occasionally happened to me too. So is the DJ good or a complete dickhead?

It is very clear to me, we each rate bars in very different ways. Hopefully they just asked rate bars in order of favourite to least favourite, if they don't explain the points system.

On 1st May. I think it is mainly holidays that relate to Buddhist events, elections and those that relate to the King, where alcohol cannot be sold and bars close. So Labour day is clearly not that. The workers surely want to drink and party.

So we have these 3 religious closures coming up (alcohol cannot be sold): Wisakha Bucha (18 May but supposedly to be observed on Mon 20 May instead ), Asalaha Bucha 16 Jul, Khao Phansaa (start of Buddhist Lent) 17 July. Does not mean MPs will close. Can line up your girls by phone chat. Stock the fridge with alcohol.

13 Oct passing of the late King is a definite closure (in my mind - but I could be wrong). No. 1 importance attached to that. Many girls may not want to work.

Some moved to MJ kitty agogo on Soi 6.

BTW does anyone know the whereabouts of a tallish skinny Ding Dong girl named May who worked at Bypass. Haven't seen her for a long time. Lots of laughs with her. She's the blonde one on the right.
    I know that at least one lady and the mamasan moved from Bypass to MJ kitty agogo in Soi 6. I was there about 4 weeks ago.

They may have info.

May 1 not closed on Labour Day

LK Metro gogo bars and bars all open. So much for closing for this particular National Holiday.

Why is the 2nd floor for Baccara ranked so much lower? I should have peeked upstairs when I was there. They wear more clothes? More westerners?

From a Japanese gogo bar site. Their ranking to some gogo bars in Pattaya. No idea what these numbers are based off of. Surprised to see Windmill so high because I rarely see Japanese guys there.

Happy 75.172.
    Baccara 73.603.
    Palace 71.55.
    Panda 59.62.
    Windmill 58.076.
    Sensations 57.157.
    Peppermint 55.568.
    Fahrenheit 54.649.
    Baccara 2nd floor 54.47.
    Glass house 53.5111.
    Skyfall 51.5412.
    Kink 50.0413.
    Sapphire 48.441.
    Pin up 46.2915.
    Champagne 46.1016.
    Tantra 43.6817.
    Shark club 42.9418.
    Crazy house 40.7419.
    Dolls 38.9120.
    Queen club 38.08.

Anyone know a Korean site? I'd like to compare.

Damn the torpedos.

I didn't take a girl bar hopping. Girl who dragged FL in to Yes! was a gogo girl I know who we ran into on Walking Street. I told her to walk FL to Yes! so she grabbed his arm and dragged him there. The girl at Pin Up was just a gogo girl who I bought a lady drink for. I had promised her the night before I would come back to see her the next day.

I don't barfine gogo girls the day I meet them. Since I live here I don't feel the need to. I think 7000 baht is too expensive for a girl I have only known for an hour or less.
    I think 7,000 baht is too much for a girl I've known for six years.

Yes closed.

Decided to Google this place. Soi 13/3 as we all know is better known as PattayaLand aka Boyz Town where all the gay bars are. Obviously this is why I had never been to Kitten Club! It appears Kitten Club is in the Penthouse Hotel in an alley joining Soi 13/3 and Soi 13/4. Here is their web page. https://www.penthousehotel.com/cats_...kitten_bar.htm.

However, I found another web site indicating Kitten Club CLOSED down on April 7, 2017! No idea of the accuracy of this site. http://www.pattayasweethearts.com/closedclubs.htm.

I know ISG guys stay at Penthouse Hotel as the hotel name keeps coming up on the Pattaya Hotels thread. I had no idea until now it was right smack in the middle of Boyz Town. Are there actual female gogo bars there? I had just assumed it was all gay or ladyboy bars.
    Yes Kitten club closed, penthouse hotel is known to be infested with roaches, used to be popular back in the day then started getting horrible reviews mostly because of roaches and owners wife being a ****, a old hooker I think! Do not stay their!

Posting Limitations