Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Rio de Janeiro Reports

+ Add Report
Page 351 of 1998 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 361 401 451 851 1351 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 29963
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo  [View Original Post]
    After he left, we kept talking about working remotely in Brasil and one guy who has been in Rio for over 1 year (he hosts a podcast) said "There are no more tourist visas in Brasil for Americans, why is that guy paying money to receive a student visa?" We talked for a while about whether or not the 90/180 day time periods still apply or not but none of us knew the answer.
    Of course the time limit still applies. You don't get to waltz into a country and stay forever simply because you don't have to go through a formal visa process. When I entered the country last week the lady verbalized and wrote in my passport, "I am going to give you 90 days."

I guess unbeknownst to himself, that guy is in the country illegally. I sure hope it is not a travel podcast he is hosting if he can't even cover the basics of how long it is permissible to stay in a country for himself. All he has to do is open his passport and add the bottom right number to the day he entered the country. If he has been there longer, then he made a big boo-boo.

P.S. The stamp is the visa (permission to be in the country) although you do not have to go through a formal visa process. It is visa on arrival. In many countries that you go to, when you check into a hotel, they have to copy that stamp when making a copy of your passport to have documentation that you are in the country legally. If you are ever somewhere like Colombia and get stopped in the street, they want to see that stamp/visa/permission.

"The penalty of overstaying a tourist visa in Brazil is eight reais a day (the maximum is 800 reais). Visitors can either pay the fine when the leave Brazil or when they return. It is not possible to re enter Brazil is the penalty is not paid. You would also not be able to return to Brazil for six months."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210830-113130_Gallery.jpg‎  

No Tourist Visas = No more time periods?

I was sitting at a table in Mabs with some Americans and one of the guys at the table told us he had been working remotely in Rio for over 2 years. I asked him how he got around the visa issue and he said he enrolled in Portuguese school (he admitted that it is basically a front. He only goes to class once a week for an hour) he said he paid the school and they handled his student visa for him.

After he left, we kept talking about working remotely in Brasil and one guy who has been in Rio for over 1 year (he hosts a podcast) said "There are no more tourist visas in Brasil for Americans, why is that guy paying money to receive a student visa?" We talked for a while about whether or not the 90/180 day time periods still apply or not but none of us knew the answer.

I am waiting to hear from my company whether we have to return to the office in September. If they decide that we can continue to work remotely, I an seriously thinking of renting an apartment for 6 months - 1 year in Rio.

Monique likes the nude beach, so I go with it.

As I recall you said you went with a terma girl who didn't want to go to the nude beach.

Monique and I always joke around about "I will buy you a branca escrava" . I was totally riffing on that dirty talk the whole time I banged seka -- and she loved it.

There are plenty of swing clubs which are similar. Club Mix Bar is in Praca Xv.

As I've written about, if you go further down the coast in this area, you will find Marambaia Pousada and Cafe, which are excellent.

It is not for everyone. You would have to go with a girl who likes to go to a nude beach, and who likes to swing. The couple we picked up too were a guy who works for a pharma company, Cimed, so I felt like they were fairly safe. Seka was a hot fuck. I drilled her for like 3 hours. At one point she took my dick and put it up her ass to finish. It's 3 days later, and I am still in the afterglow, haha. Plus I sprained my ankle somehow, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ZebraStripes81  [View Original Post]
    I think I stumbled across that beach on my date to the Classico Beach Club this past trip. I didn't know they had full on orgies / sex parties. Looked to me like a bunch of creepy German nudists. How do you find out about when the bacchanalia breaks out or is it just show up and hope for the best?

Rainy Rio

I arrived in Rio today for 3 days. My intentions are to get a feel of the place, although in a rather short visit, and figure out if my next Brazil visit should be scheduled more heavily towards Rio rather than SP.

I flew in threw SDU. I arrived and walked outside embargos, then headed left to the pick up point for Uber. My driver dropped me off at the JW Marriott in Copacabana, and almost left with my luggage in the trunk when I got off, but I think it was an honest mistake, just thought it was a funny way to start my trip here.

I noticed the foul smell in the city during my drive in, but got used to it quick. Everyone has been telling me about how dangerous it is to walk around, but IMO it's fine. Sure, you see a lot of suspect characters in the streets but it's no different than other Latin American countries, just keep your eyes and ears open. I settled down in the hotel and went out to eat and explore a little.

It's a party out by the beach, plenty of eye candy to go around. I walked towards MABS and it seemed dead, but it's a Sunday, plus it's a rainy day. I ate at one of the local restaurants called Balada Mix and it was pretty good. I see more gringos here than in SP. I bought some basics in a local supermarket then decided I wanted to release some stress.

I shot a couple of messages to online girls this afternoon, since most other places are closed. I got to meet Ariel Mansur from Barravipsrio, she answered rather quickly on WhatsApp and we met at her place near the Hilton Copacabana. Damage was 500 Reals for the hour. She had a nice body, big butt and silicone big tits. Her face was pretty and her eyes had a caramel color that I really liked. She fucked good in many positions and gave a good BBBJ, we did it in her coach and bed. Her place was not upscale, rather low end. But she had a good attitude and conversation easy, idk if I'm getting better at understanding Porto or she spoke slow but I had no problem keeping a conversation with her. Only downside is she only allowed 1 shot, and I kind of wanted two since this would be my only kill for the day.

I walked back to the hotel, enjoyed the Copa scenery and then it started raining. The place has a charm, and I can see why people like it. It's not for everyone, but I think I could get used to hanging out here. Tomorrow I hope to visit some Terapias and hit Termas late afternoon and at night. I'm hoping to meet some forum members, but I know Monday and Tuesday are not prime days so I'll settle for what's available. I'll report back my findings.

Quote Originally Posted by ExecTalent  [View Original Post]
    Please do not pay to take girls out of a termas in Rio. Don't even enter into a discussion about it. In general, I do not believe in cutting out the middleman, but when you walk in the door at a termas, the middleman has been paid. If you use facilities on site for your session they are compensated for that as well. For emphasis, please do not pay to take girls out of a termas in Rio.
    Agreed. It's completely unnecessary. If you want to see them outside the Termas, have them visit you before or after their shift or on their day off. And of course test-drive them in the Termas first.

Just Say No

Quote Originally Posted by SocratesNY  [View Original Post]
    Monte Carlo:. Thursday evening, August 2021.

There was one light skin negra / mulata that I was interested in but she didn't speak English. We used Google translate and worked out a 3 hour session to the hotel for R800. I was told the house charges R1,000 to take a girl out. I was not going to pay R1,000 + R800, but I think there was a miscommunication. I think it was min R1,000 for a pernoite. R400 for house now and minimum R600 for the girl, but she can negotiate for more.

R1,200 (R400 plus the R800 we agreed on) is still very steep from what I've read here, but with the great exchange rate, I said fuck it and took her back to the hotel. She was an okay fuck, but nothing mind-blowing.
    Please do not pay to take girls out of a termas in Rio. Don't even enter into a discussion about it. In general, I do not believe in cutting out the middleman, but when you walk in the door at a termas, the middleman has been paid. If you use facilities on site for your session they are compensated for that as well. For emphasis, please do not pay to take girls out of a termas in Rio.

Thank you for the detailed report!

Quote Originally Posted by SocratesNY  [View Original Post]
    I leave RJ with mixed feelings. I know I didn't go at the best times with it being winter and being unlucky with bad weather. All of that and me going to two of the better termas during the afternoon rather than evening definitely contributed to a subpar experience. It says a lot that my two meals are Oro and Restaurant were the highlights of the RJ portion of this trip.

I found the talent and service at the tier 1 Termas to be only comparable to the clinicas of SP, but at 3-4 x the price. I also think Porto or a good local guide is more important in RJ as compared to SP. I know those who have the time and Porto skills can do things a lot better and cheaper in RJ than I did, but I lack both.

There are still so much more to explore in RJ, and I hope to return to give it another go in the future.
    One reason for your disappointment is that you compare two different things. Tier 1 termas (or termas in general) don't exist in SP, so you should compare clinicas with prives. I'm not very familiar with Sampa, but from my limited experience I found the prices to be roughly on par with Rio. Tier 1 Termas, just like clubs, tend to be more expensive since they add an element of socializing in a nice enough environment. The fact is you can go to terma with your buddies and enjoy adult entertainment without ever taking a girl to the room. Which is not the case with clinicas / prives / massagems.

Abrico

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabundo1  [View Original Post]
    Abrico.

I must say it was great. I haven't gotten a new girl since that night, day after when I fucked Monique a few times and sent her home. It makes me interested anew in non pro MILFs (seka has two kids). I have some pics of Seka eating out Monique which I will clean up to blank out faces and post here. The native Brazilians are fucking, fucking, fucking.

A guy there with two mulata / negras, one of whose number I got, suggested hotel girassol, which is in jacaparagua, and is culturally in the criminal jungle, and probably has some great sex parties.
    I think I stumbled across that beach on my date to the Classico Beach Club this past trip. I didn't know they had full on orgies / sex parties. Looked to me like a bunch of creepy German nudists. How do you find out about when the bacchanalia breaks out or is it just show up and hope for the best?

RJ Trip:. August 2021

I had initially booked a 3 night trip to SP after having a blast in June. A couple of weeks before my trip, I decided to turn it into a 4 night Brazil trip, with 2 nights in RJ and 2 in SP.

RT between SP and RJ are cheap and I had the added benefit of arriving at each city via the domestic airport, which is a lot closer to the city and their international airports. I flew GOL and got tickets from GRU to SDU and SDU to CGH for $60 USD. I then paid about $10 USD each way to get into their premium economy seats in the first row, which was totally worth it.

A quick Uber from SDU to my hotel in Copa and I was ready to start exploring by 1 pm. None of the tier 1 Termas I wanted to hit was open yet so I walked around the beach and did some shopping near by. As it was winter time (still not too cold at 75 F) and very cloudy with intermittent showers, the beach was empty. I stopped by a local Brazilian restaurant near the hotel for lunch and then a nap until Solarium opened.

Solarium:. Wednesday afternoon, August 2021.

I dropped by there at 4 pm and the nice receptionist who spoke great English asked if it was my first time there and I said yes. She explained how it works and gave me the price list and then a key. It is sort of similar to Germany FKKs, as you change out of your clothes into a robe and slippers. I read that it was okay to keep your undies on, which I did. As I had showered at the hotel, I skipped it here, but their lockers and shower facilities looked okay. Similar to Sharks in Frankfurt. Due to covid, their masseuse and sauna wasn't available.

The whiseria on the second floor was where the girls congregated. The space was very small, probably smaller than 1,000 sq ft. There was a bar on one end with about 3-4 stools, and the room had seating along the walls for probably 20 people. I was quite shocked that this is what is considered a tier 1 Terma in RJ as it was so small. It is even much smaller than the smallest FKK in Frankfurt area (1/5th the size of Mainhattan and maybe 1/20th the size of Sharks).

There were about 8 girls and I was the only customer. The talent was just okay with mostly 6-7's and a couple of 8's. So comparable to a SP clinica, but with an entrance fee and about 3 x the cost for 60 min. The body type was mostly big Ts and As.

As I was the only guy there, a few girls came up to say Hi, but none spoke English so they soon retreated to their spot to make sexy faces at me. One of the two 8's that I was considering, sat at the stool next to me at the bar and tried to have a conversation with me, but we ran into a language barrier so she pulled out the Google translate. The conversation quickly went from small talk to aggressive flirtiness, where she promised to rock my world in bed. She then gave me a preview by grinding on my lap and then have me some very sensual DFK. She can tell it was working as I got hard fast and we agreed to go to the room.

In the room, she delivered on her promise as she was very passionate and energetic throughout. I have good endurance so we were at it for the whole hour and she never tapped out. She wanted me to extend our time but I had dinner reservations at a 2 Michelin star restaurant with a friend in the evening so took her Whatsapp for potential date later.

I forgot exact cost, but I think I paid R8-900 for admission, 1 drink and 60 min in their "suite" with a girl. I paid cash, as it would have been 10% more with CC.

I had one of the best meals of my life that night at Oro in Leblon and planned to take a brief nap at hotel before heading back out at 11 or 12 to MC or Centaurus. However, I slept right through my alarm, but recovered nicely from jet lag for the next day.

It was crappy weather on Thursday with rain and clouds and I started kicking myself for not doing the tourist stuff the day before. I wanted to see Christ the Redeemer and the hotel concierge said the best way to do it is via the official can. I spent the morning riding to the mountain and was expecting it to be a bust for sure due to near zero visibility. But figure I get to at least get a pic with the statue and get it of my bucket list. I got super lucky as the sky opened up for about 5 min while I was at the top and I got a beautiful view of the city and coastline below. I then headed to Leblon for lunch and then to Monte Carlo at around 4.

Monte Carlo:. Thursday afternoon, August 2021.

I found MC to be similar to Solarium in terms of facilities and size (even a bit smaller! I saw 3 girls and they are all just 6-7 in looks. After staying for 10 min and seeing no new girls, I went to the front desk to ask how many are currently there. She mentioned just the 3, but 12-15 are expected in the evening. She said if I want to return later, there would be no additional admission charge. I paid the R120 and said I would come back after dinner.

Centaurus: Thursday afternoon, August 2021.

I then hopped in an Uber to Centaurus and was immediately more impressed by their facilities. Reminds me of FKK Oase. Unfortunately, their whiseria isn't much bigger than the other two tier 1 Termas. There were about 10 girls working at 5 pm and they were a little better than Solarium the previous night, but nothing to go wow over. There were a few more 8's and maybe 1 8. 5.

I chatted up with a MILF who introduced herself and she spoke great English. Although she wasn't really my type, she had great eyes and was very friendly. We sat and chatted for a bit before she asked if I wanted to go to the room. I asked if she had any limitations and whether she would be okay doing most of the work as I was still jetlagged. She nodded in the affirmative so I took her to the room. I found her to be too gentle for my taste. Her BBBJ was mediocre, held her hand near the condom all the time and positioned herself to prevent maximum penetration. She also didn't have the best endurance and wouldn't do CIM. I eventually finished COB and went to dinner with my friend at another Michelin star restaurant. Total damage was just under R1,000 for 60 min and 2 drinks.

Monte Carlo:. Thursday evening, August 2021.

After our tremendous meal at Restaurant Mee, my buddy and I headed over MC. There were 15 girls in house, although I only saw 13. None of them were better than a 7 and most were 5-6's. We had a drink and called it a night.

4 x4:. Thursday evening, August 2021.

I couldn't sleep after going back to the hotel so after an hour, I gave up and headed to 4 x4. I arrived just after midnight and explored the club. Everyone was clothed so maybe the Termas part is only during the day. The place reminded me of a smaller Adelitas in Tijuana. It had 2 levels and there were a lot more girls here than any of the other tier 1 Termas I've been to. About 25-30, most in the 6-7's and a few 8's. There were quite a few gringos there and I think Vagabundo might have been in the house (something I learned after I left Rio). I had tried to hook up with him upon arrival in RJ, but I think I didn't give him enough of a heads-up about my arrival so it's my fault that the logistics didn't work out. I appreciate his poetic P4 P advice and still want to get him that drink.

There was one light skin negra / mulata that I was interested in but she didn't speak English. We used Google translate and worked out a 3 hour session to the hotel for R800. I was told the house charges R1,000 to take a girl out. I was not going to pay R1,000 + R800, but I think there was a miscommunication. I think it was min R1,000 for a pernoite. R400 for house now and minimum R600 for the girl, but she can negotiate for more.

R1,200 (R400 plus the R800 we agreed on) is still very steep from what I've read here, but with the great exchange rate, I said fuck it and took her back to the hotel. She was an okay fuck, but nothing mind-blowing.

I leave RJ with mixed feelings. I know I didn't go at the best times with it being winter and being unlucky with bad weather. All of that and me going to two of the better termas during the afternoon rather than evening definitely contributed to a subpar experience. It says a lot that my two meals are Oro and Restaurant were the highlights of the RJ portion of this trip.

I found the talent and service at the tier 1 Termas to be only comparable to the clinicas of SP, but at 3-4 x the price. I also think Porto or a good local guide is more important in RJ as compared to SP. I know those who have the time and Porto skills can do things a lot better and cheaper in RJ than I did, but I lack both.

There are still so much more to explore in RJ, and I hope to return to give it another go in the future.

Abrico.

I must say it was great. I haven't gotten a new girl since that night, day after when I fucked Monique a few times and sent her home. It makes me interested anew in non pro MILFs (seka has two kids). I have some pics of Seka eating out Monique which I will clean up to blank out faces and post here. The native Brazilians are fucking, fucking, fucking.

A guy there with two mulata / negras, one of whose number I got, suggested hotel girassol, which is in jacaparagua, and is culturally in the criminal jungle, and probably has some great sex parties.

I would suggest going to one of those with a Nascar t-shirt might not be a good fashion move, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ZebraStripes81  [View Original Post]
    Did you go to?

What beach?

Monique and I went to the beach and picked up a swinger couple and had a orgy.

I paid 350 for drinks at the beach.

It was great BBFS on her, a Loira, like 3 hours of fucking her raw dog in front of her husband. I guess he used condoms on Monique.
    Did you go to?

Festa do Swing

Furthermore, we fucked at the beach. Well, Monique and the Loira we will call her Seka, both sucked my dick, and her husband's. Groups of locals surrounded us like dogs with hard ONS. But since I brought my girl, I got a negra an Seka to suck my German dick. I was ordering maracuja juice, and buying Monique drinks, and we were smoking, and skinny dipping. There were actually some girls, some quite hot, but it was a kind of party atmosphere. It was very Brazilian libertine.

I was guilty of blowing off chayachecker for dinner, but we were having an orgy at. Well 19 h to 22 h. I must have fucked Seka for about 3 hours total. I tied her up with boxing wraps. It was wild. The couple live out in Cabo Frio, and we may be visiting. Haha.

Oh, I pay Monique 400 pernoite, which is quite good, but as mentioned, she is a good festa swing partner. Seka had to suck on Monique's negra pussy, and vice versa.

It was great BBFS on her, a Loira, like 3 hours of fucking her raw dog in front of her husband. I guess he used condoms on Monique.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    As of last visit, Pestana Rio Atlntica was guest-friendly. It's a decent hotel- great views from pool and moderately priced. A lot of guys prefer to stay closer to Av Princesa Isabel. Astoria Palace Hotel has been mentioned.

For first visit, Id stay in Copacabana.
    Thank you.

Monique pernoite 300 or 400

I am watching Netflix, "Outside the wire" with Monique, on a BBFS pernoite (400). A good night! She is my kind of girl. Any girl who picks " outside the wire" is a keeper. Holy Shit, I think I am in love. She probably likes it because the heroes are black, like her, and the action just looks like the Jacarizinho fire fights.

Posting Limitations