La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Keppana  [View Original Post]
    So this is how it goes. You fuck a girl in the termas first and then later meet them for free somewhere else. Man this is brilliant idea, I shall try this while in Rio next time. Why haven't I figured this out earlier!

Cheers, Kepp
    Ah haaah yeah send 19. 95 to my fund! LOL- Hey Kepp-well it really comes down to the chemistry you build with them-as with any girl.

I have met 5 girls who I have had mini-relationships with outside termas-who wouldn't dream of asking me for $-having said that be prepared to buy some food etc.

But hey I do that back home so who cares.

I have had quite a few stunners over at Ipanema Hotels for 3/4 days on end untill I got tired of them or I wanted to explore some new spots or meet up with new ones.

Most GDPs will meet you outside if you get along and will expect to get paid but depends how hard you work and what chemistry you build.

Have fun.

I have 2 waiting for me upon my return in March with another 3 who definetely will hang. I only want ones who I can gozo them boca.

Have fun-I know I do.

Read my earlier posts for my exploits-good and some that got a bit hairy but hey-its an adventure-just don't fall in love-fall in lust and have a great time with each other.

I see it more like returning to a holiday romance! Hahahah

Potential problems during World Cup

Potential protests during World Cup.

I was in Rio during June, July, and part of August last year during the soccer tournament, and there were many demonstrations and so forth. Streets were closed off, buss. Were closed, and ofcourse some idiots began to rob and destroy properties while others were peacefully protesting for a valid cause. There has been very little talk about how more of these actions can take place again during the World Cup games. That being said, I have a hunch more planned, and detailed protests are being planned in the upcomming months. It even has me thinking and hesitant on buying a ticket for a visit during the games. Might just play it safe, and go after the games.

Quote Originally Posted by FuckAfMedDig  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Rio in March to hit all new spots, meet my fave gdps for free outside termas and combine it all with some non-pro action to diversify.
    So this is how it goes. You fuck a girl in the termas first and then later meet them for free somewhere else. Man this is brilliant idea, I shall try this while in Rio next time. Why haven't I figured this out earlier!

Cheers, Kepp

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    That was some very valuable information for everyone seeking information on how to getting laid in Rio.
    I hope you do get married now that she knows you have 5 Million $ (great reason to marry someone) and hopefully you can now stop posting your semi-iliterate, contradictory, bipolar posts.

I will be in Rio in March to hit all new spots, meet my fave gdps for free outside termas and combine it all with some non-pro action to diversify.

Maybe I'll see Jubby there after he lost his 5 Mill to his "supermodel".

Quote Originally Posted by Jubby007  [View Original Post]
    Here is my few little tips on our so called show. I nearly made in the in the by becoming extremely successful. Once I made 5 million dollars, I shift it to diff spot and this is the power of finance. Imagine the rate of return buddy. Just never put all your eggs in one basket like how poeple did it in 08 and now I got a smile on my face. I'm actually datin a 24 yrs old 5 9" model and plannin to get married as she's aware that I'm 30 yrs old with 5 million dollars but I still got future ahead. I aint no jar head but somehow I feel bad for them. Life is a and some win big and some lose big. Use your mind and you'll achieve things.
    That was some very valuable information for everyone seeking information on how to getting laid in Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by FLRoadWarrior  [View Original Post]
    It is like listening to the Phil Hendrie show. Great advise from both.
    Here is my few little tips on our so called show. I nearly made in the in the by becoming extremely successful. Once I made 5 million dollars, I shift it to diff spot and this is the power of finance. Imagine the rate of return buddy. Just never put all your eggs in one basket like how poeple did it in 08 and now I got a smile on my face. I'm actually datin a 24 yrs old 5 9" model and plannin to get married as she's aware that I'm 30 yrs old with 5 million dollars but I still got future ahead. I aint no jar head but somehow I feel bad for them. Life is a and some win big and some lose big. Use your mind and you'll achieve things.

Faceclub

Quote Originally Posted by PatmarBeleza1  [View Original Post]
    TD Positivo.

Kissing: yes.

Anal: yes.

Blow Job No Condom: yes.

This TD was held in November, on a Friday. I headed to Faceclub with a ISG wingman at about 2100 after a recon of 502.

The address is Rua the Quitanda 74, a few blocks over from 4x4. There are about 5 floors. On the first floor, there is a cashier, and that is where I saw local forista Preludo Maurico. I guess he is part of the management. The bouncer / doorman is a muscular black guy who looks like Anderson Silva and is part of the same crew that has been running Red Light Club and Mosaico. Up in the second floor, there is a changing room with lockers, which was very steamy, but clean. Above the changing room floor, there are three floors of cabins. The cabins are actually in better shape than many of the other termas, like 4x4. The cabin I sessioned in, for example, had a big king size bed on a raised platform and a double walk in shower, where the girl (babalu) and I could both stand up next to each other, which made for fun in the shower with mutual kissing, cleaning, and all the other good stuff.

There is a little elevator that takes you to the top floor, or you can go up a few flights of stairs to the top floor, which is the boite, which has a bar on one end, and a strip pole and DJ station on the other end.

The DJ is DJ Gerentao, Alex Roses. Again, part of the Red Light Club and Mosaico crew.

Now, the good stuff. The girls. As many ISG readers know, many of the girls in termas like MC or 4x4 come from Zona Norte, which generally starts in Centro or Pra Bandeira. Most of the girls that I talked to were from Zona Norte. Do you like Vasco? They would make a cross with their hands and say they love Vasco. Vasco girls are generally the hottest, IMHO.

The girls are not in bathing suits, but a little more dressed. There is a strip pole, where one of the girls, a Mulata, put on a amazing strip tease, with a good view of buceta and cuzinha. My ISG wingman and I were both impressed. Most of the guys there. All of the guys there. Are locals. Definitely not the normal client base at a Zona Sul Terma.

My ISG wingman and I ended up talking to a Luara, who is again, from Zona Norte, Campo Grande. My ISG buddy arranged to go with Luara to Mosaico at midnight, which is a good move on a Friday night, and maybe other nights. Mosaico is a club / terma in Pra Bandeira where many of the working girls from Zona Sul (terma girls, freelancers) stop at midnight or after on the way home from work to socialize with locals; if a girl fucks you in Mosaico it is because she wants to fuck, not just for the money, or so a little Morena Clara named Suellen from 4x4 told me. Suellen was hot in 4x4, but even sexier in Mosaico.

In any case, at Faceclub, I picked Babalu right before midnight. She had a tight little 22 year old Loira body with a smallish, athletic bunda. We headed down to the cashier then up to a cabin. It was kind of bureaucractic up to the sex, then it was just awesome. I only got 40 minutes, but she went right to a great bareback blow job, balls, and beijos greigos and all, then to a 69. I put her in frango assado and fucked her buceta briefly before going for the cuzinha, which was awesome. After 10 minutes, we went to gi quatro up the cuzinha, and I told her eu quiero goza en sua boquina, and I did, cum in her mouth. We showered, again, in the very nice, spacious shower facilties. Some good kissing and fondling there. Some mutual oral under the hot water and soap. Back to the bed, and I fucked her again, just in the buceta, and again, asked to goza en sua boquino, and did, quite happily.

My cost was 180R for 40 minutes and 20R for the cover. I am working on a special rate for ISG foristas with some local friends over at faceclub, so PM me for the details.

The best thing to do with faceclub is to follow the local reviews on hotforum, make a note of the top rated girls names, and if and when you see one of them in faceclub, go vamos. The boate is not as well lighted (or boring for that matter) as some of the more well established Zona Sul termas, but I like it more because you get more of the local vibe. The crowd you are rubbing elbows with might be the fan base of Vasco the Gama that put a pretty good beating on the fans from another futbol club, but there's nothing to fear. With some work, you may catch some of the top GDP talent from Zona Norte as she works up through the P4P jungle that is RJ.
    Excelent report, only two questions? What's the best day to go there to see most of girls? What time they open and what time they close?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exec Talent  [View Original Post]
    If you are in the sound of my keyboard, run, do not walk to Balcony and look for the girl who looks like Adriana Lima.

Her name is Debora and she is in Rio for a few days from São Paulo. She also can be seen at Barbarella.
    I think I know who you are talking about. Does she have silicone tits?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ FourMoney  [View Original Post]
    Okay Uncle!

Where / How do you find GDP chicks on FB? Sounds like a silly question but you really don't put "GDP" in the search box to you?
    Why would you need a douchebag account to see she's posting to her brazilian dude-you would see it with a normal account? LOL.

How do you find gdps on Facebook-like anyone in their right mind would advertise it. Members of ISG have them for sure on theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Boy  [View Original Post]
    A Story: For those that bother to read my posts must have picked up that I have the general shits with Brazilian women and am getting tired of hearing the same story: Man meets GDP, thinks he is special so he gets married and then 2 years later is divorced with a sore asshole, completely reamed out. 99/100 are like this.

So I have deleted all GDP's from my facebook, never had many on there, like 5 or so that I thought were decent people. Turns out they all got hitched to some dude within a few short months and are busily reaming away. Anyway I still chat to a few of them via facebook even though they are non longer Facebook buddies.

One chic, whom is reaming some Brazilian dude hard because he can provide her with a lifestyle that she could only dream. She also tells me, during chat, how much she wants to be my girlfriend and that she is no longer seeing the Brazilian dude. Unknown to her I have slipped back onto her facebook using my number 2 account: my "douche bag" account. My "douche bag" account is completely anonymous, no one would know it was me. So when she is telling me how devoted she is to me and how she is single I can see her posting on her wall to her Brazilian dude how much she loves him and how special he makes her feel with all his love and attention.

I love my douche bag facecbook account, the shit that goes on!
    Okay Uncle!

Where / How do you find GDP chicks on FB? Sounds like a silly question but you really don't put "GDP" in the search box to you?

Faceclub. Babalu. Rua the Quitanda 74. Centro

TD Positivo.

Kissing: yes.

Anal: yes.

Blow Job No Condom: yes.

This TD was held in November, on a Friday. I headed to Faceclub with a ISG wingman at about 2100 after a recon of 502.

The address is Rua the Quitanda 74, a few blocks over from 4x4. There are about 5 floors. On the first floor, there is a cashier, and that is where I saw local forista Preludo Maurico. I guess he is part of the management. The bouncer / doorman is a muscular black guy who looks like Anderson Silva and is part of the same crew that has been running Red Light Club and Mosaico. Up in the second floor, there is a changing room with lockers, which was very steamy, but clean. Above the changing room floor, there are three floors of cabins. The cabins are actually in better shape than many of the other termas, like 4x4. The cabin I sessioned in, for example, had a big king size bed on a raised platform and a double walk in shower, where the girl (babalu) and I could both stand up next to each other, which made for fun in the shower with mutual kissing, cleaning, and all the other good stuff.

There is a little elevator that takes you to the top floor, or you can go up a few flights of stairs to the top floor, which is the boite, which has a bar on one end, and a strip pole and DJ station on the other end.

The DJ is DJ Gerentao, Alex Roses. Again, part of the Red Light Club and Mosaico crew.

Now, the good stuff. The girls. As many ISG readers know, many of the girls in termas like MC or 4x4 come from Zona Norte, which generally starts in Centro or Pra Bandeira. Most of the girls that I talked to were from Zona Norte. Do you like Vasco? They would make a cross with their hands and say they love Vasco. Vasco girls are generally the hottest, IMHO.

The girls are not in bathing suits, but a little more dressed. There is a strip pole, where one of the girls, a Mulata, put on a amazing strip tease, with a good view of buceta and cuzinha. My ISG wingman and I were both impressed. Most of the guys there. All of the guys there. Are locals. Definitely not the normal client base at a Zona Sul Terma.

My ISG wingman and I ended up talking to a Luara, who is again, from Zona Norte, Campo Grande. My ISG buddy arranged to go with Luara to Mosaico at midnight, which is a good move on a Friday night, and maybe other nights. Mosaico is a club / terma in Pra Bandeira where many of the working girls from Zona Sul (terma girls, freelancers) stop at midnight or after on the way home from work to socialize with locals; if a girl fucks you in Mosaico it is because she wants to fuck, not just for the money, or so a little Morena Clara named Suellen from 4x4 told me. Suellen was hot in 4x4, but even sexier in Mosaico.

In any case, at Faceclub, I picked Babalu right before midnight. She had a tight little 22 year old Loira body with a smallish, athletic bunda. We headed down to the cashier then up to a cabin. It was kind of bureaucractic up to the sex, then it was just awesome. I only got 40 minutes, but she went right to a great bareback blow job, balls, and beijos greigos and all, then to a 69. I put her in frango assado and fucked her buceta briefly before going for the cuzinha, which was awesome. After 10 minutes, we went to gi quatro up the cuzinha, and I told her eu quiero goza en sua boquina, and I did, cum in her mouth. We showered, again, in the very nice, spacious shower facilties. Some good kissing and fondling there. Some mutual oral under the hot water and soap. Back to the bed, and I fucked her again, just in the buceta, and again, asked to goza en sua boquino, and did, quite happily.

My cost was 180R for 40 minutes and 20R for the cover. I am working on a special rate for ISG foristas with some local friends over at faceclub, so PM me for the details.

The best thing to do with faceclub is to follow the local reviews on hotforum, make a note of the top rated girls names, and if and when you see one of them in faceclub, go vamos. The boate is not as well lighted (or boring for that matter) as some of the more well established Zona Sul termas, but I like it more because you get more of the local vibe. The crowd you are rubbing elbows with might be the fan base of Vasco the Gama that put a pretty good beating on the fans from another futbol club, but there's nothing to fear. With some work, you may catch some of the top GDP talent from Zona Norte as she works up through the P4P jungle that is RJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Boy  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely locals get screwed by these girls too. Good looking girls will not hesitate to completely screw over a local or a foreign guy to get what they want or at least what the perceive to want. I know of heaps of GDP's milking the shit out of local guys.

This year will mark my 10th year of going to Brazil, probably lived there for half of those years. The same story repeats over and over again. Guy thinks she is different / special, falls for her, then gets divorced / fucked over. I must have heard the story of 100's of ex GDPs and the paths their lives have taken. Can only think of 2 guys that married an ex GDP brazilian girl where the relationship worked out OK out of the literally 100's of GDP's that have passed through my eyes. An absolute horror story is the norm.
    Don't fall in love, I guess is moral. You pay one way or another. Whether it's dinners, money for her cable bill or sick mom, or straight up paying her after encounters.

Rio, March 3 to 25

Alicinha.

Katia.

Top of my list.

Ramble on lads! 150 td's this year.

Leaves are fallin' all around, time I was on my way.

Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.

But now it's time for me to go, the autumn moon lights my way.

For now I smell the rain, and with it, pain.

And it's headed my way.

Aw, sometimes I grow so tired.

But I know I've got one thing I got to do.

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now.

Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world, I got to find my girl.

On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day.

Ramble on, got to find the queen of all my dreams.

Got no time to for spreadin' roots, the time has come to be gone.

And though our health we drank a thousand times.

It's time to ramble on.

A-ramble on, and now's the time, the time is now.

Sing my song, I'm goin' 'round the world.

I've got to find my girl.

On my way, I've been this way ten years to the day.

I got to ramble on, I got to find the queen of all my dreams.

I tell you no lie.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

How years ago in days of old when magic filled the air.

'twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, mm-I met a girl so fair.

But Gollum and the evil one crept up and slipped away with her.

Her, her, yeah, and ain't nothin' I can do, no.

I guess I'll keep on ramblin', I'm going to.

Sing my song / Sh-yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah, I've got to find my baby.

I'm going to ramble on, sing my song.

Going to work my way all around the world.

Baby, baby / Ramble on, yeah.

A-do-do-and-do-and-do-and-do, my baby / Baby.

A-ramble on, baby.

A-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-de-do-de-do-de-do-de-do-de, yeah, yeah/

I can't stop this feelin' in my heart.

Everytime I feel I will leave, I really got to part.

Got to keep searchin' for my baby/

Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, babe.

I've got to keep a-searchin'for my baby.

My, my, my, my, my, my, my baby/

Yeah-yeah, a-yeah-yeah, a-yeah-yeah.

My, my, my, my, my, my baby/

Yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah, yeah-yeah.

Ooh, my, my, my-my, my-my, my-my, yeah/

I can't find my bluebird, I'd listen to my bluebird sing.

But I, I can't find my bluebird.

I keep a-ramblin' baby / Ah, ah, yeah.

I keep a-ramblin', baby / I keep, keep, keep, keep, keep.

Babe, babe, babe, babe/

I keep a-ramblin', baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby.

My, my babe.

Bay-ya-by / A-goodbye, goodbye, a-goodbye, baby.

Well, something's wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Exec Talent  [View Original Post]
    If you are in the sound of my keyboard, run, do not walk to Balcony and look for the girl who looks like Adriana Lima.

Her name is Debora and she is in Rio for a few days from São Paulo. She also can be seen at Barbarella.
    Wow. I wish I was there.

Posting Limitations