"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    A german tourist and his friend went to visit Rocinha after visiting Cristo Redentor. Visiting Rocinha is no problem, specially not after it became occupied by UPP.

However the german tourist had the absolute brilliant idea to take photos of armed bandits. He got rewarded by a bullit in his thorax.

http://oglobo.globo.com/rio/turista-...ocinha-8556111

This is bad PR for Rio, but IMO unfair PR. The german guy was acting extremely stupid so he has to take the consequences.
    I thought Rocinha and Vidigal were occupied by the police. How are there armed thugs walking around the favela? I thought that was the whole purpose of the police taking over the favelas, so they could drive out the drug dealers and thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubby007  [View Original Post]
    Rio is full of surprises. It was my last day in Rio and I couldn't imagine that it will be my best day of my entire trip. My landlord is kind enough to let me checkout at 6pm so I had plenty of time during the day. I did star cris lais yesterday who's also hot, around 6pm for 2 hrs and went to bed by 10pm. I woke up by 730am. I did some of my activities in the Copacabana and finished up by 12 noon. I got into a cab by 1230pm and headed straight to Bel Prazer. I got to Bel Prazer at 115am and surprised to found out that all the girls are busy except mireala. Thus, I used bubba boys guide address info and went to 7th floor for Bella massagem at sala 725. A blond in her late 20's opened the door and told me that 6 girls' works in here but today it's only her and her friend who's screaming in the back room.

I had to catch a flight tonight so I didn't waste any time and went to Rio Branco 156. At first, I rang the bell at Centro Suzy at sala 1839, but no one answered. I don't know if they moved. A guy who was delivering a pizza on the same floor starting giving me smiles. I took the elevator to sala 2622 for Centro Star and guess what. I was greeted by an ok looking blond but she told me that 10 girls usually work here but 2 are free. I check them out but they weren't a doable material.

In the end, I took an elevator back to 33 floor at sala 3320, Duda massagem and I almost had a heart attack after I saw Poliana, who's 22 5 8' tall and super good looking and she does completa. I swear she can easily be selected and beat any Centaurus girl but I will tell you her secret. The moment I chose her and head to bathroom and came back, I saw two more clients asking about her. Luckily, she was busy with me so they probably waited for her or chose another girl. I now get it. Super hot girls like Poliana got pplz dying to be with her every other hour for the duda massagem prices. If she's in Centaurus, she might get 1 or 2 client a day for 500R / 40 mins price. I think she's smart and she's making more money here.

BTW, duda charge 125 cash or 135 on CC / hr and they now own another apt right in front of their door which has better suite rooms that 4x4. I felt so stupid after I been with Polina tonight over wasting my money at 4x4. Anyway, the sex was awesome and she gave me a hot anal sexo.

I'm on a diet but I wanted to recharge my batteries real fast so I headed to the new Burger King on Rio Branco. I ordered a whopper meal. Later, I had 2 beers and headed back to Bel Prazer. Guess what, a new super hot young tall blond name Duda is free. I chose her and had a great time with BBBJ, SEXO and ANAL, with her. She told me that she used to work in 4x4, however, she's still 23 and I'm sure she's a superstar here and getting far more clients that 4x4. This time Bel Prayer charged me 120 on cash or 130 ON CC so I paid by CC + 50 (anal).

I headed back to Copacabana to pick up my bags and head to GiG. Now this is that I meant by doing these casas. My total damage is 120+50 (complete) duda. 130+50 bel prazer = R350 which is a cost of one programma in a Tier 1 Terma and I swear today was one of the best experience of my life. I'm so glad that I'm leaving with a smile on my face from Rio. Long live Rio and I will be back in August. Audios
    Jubby007,

This is a GREAT report this is what I am talking about if a guy is going to be in Rio within the next few days or no later then a week from now or live in Rio this is good info IF it will be more then a few weeks (things would have change and girls in Rio would have moved on). NOW I would use info like this and check out Poliana since she do ANAL and get there early one thing I do agree on is just like some of the Latina houses here in the States I been to IF you don't get there EARLY you could end up being the 6th or 10th guy to session with a HOT looking chick. If money is what you are looking at NOW going to a top Terma you may pay more BUT if you don't get there to early you won't be the 10th trick getting your dick suck without a rubber from a chick.

If I went to Rio this month it would have been 5 month since I been to Rio and I am willing to Bet ALL the info and girls I seen then and remember in Dec is old news now and most if not all have move on as well BUT one thing that remain the same is at most of the top Terma's I can still always find me a hot blonde with a nice ass that will take dick up her ass the price may or will be higher BUT just like Burger King around the world some places it will cost less and some places it will cost more for the same NUMBER 1 on the menu (a Whooper with Med fries and a coke) BUT it will taste the same LOL

Kid Cisco

Quote Originally Posted by The Cane  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Termas 502 only once, and I absolutely struck gold with "Gabby". I mean, she was so damn good looking that she seemed out of place in the joint. And, her performance was simply outstanding in all respects, especially if you like PSE sessions. One of the absolute very best sexual encounters I've ever had in Rio! I still think about this girl now when I reminisce about my mongering exploits in Brazil. Because of that one experience, I would definitely give 502 another try when in Rio again just to see if I can hit the jackpot there one more time. You guys are complaining about the music, but I don't recall that. I did go late in the afternoon, so maybe they hadn't started up with the loud music yet. I just don't want them to turn the lights up so that I can really see what the place looks like LOL! Bathroom off the boite was disgusting!
    Cane,

Man I don't know if I ever told you this BUT you were the ONLY reason I keep on giving this place a second chance ONLY base on you and the reports and the INTEL you gave me on other places and girls of the places I have gone to like in Panama, Costa Rica, and all the Rio reports you have wrote here I am hoping and thinking maybe I can strike gold like you with a chick like "Gabby" BUT when I went there were nothing close to her I did session with this one chick that was (just ok looking) since I have already just came from 4x4 and session already I pick her and she didn't want to do ANAL like she promise in the boite. BUT after I was going to walk out of the room BUTT ass naked and get loud and tell her Boss and let all the other tricks know of her Bull Shit and she went ahead and bent over and gave up the "booty hole" LOL LOL I gave it to her hard as I could until my legs was shaking LOL LOL LOL

BUT, as I was leaving I found out she order some high price drink on my locker key (don't know how she did it) since the key NEVER left my pocket? WTF? BUT I told her Boss I wasn't going to pay for a drink I didn't give my ok to or I didn't order he said BUT the girl is going to have to pay for it out of her money and I look at him and said " AND"? I said hell she was the one that drink and it and order it. I got my shit and walk out the place the more I think about it I think I won't even waste my time checking it out next time if I even go back to Rio, UNLESS some other monger is down there I trust and I know his taste or seen pictures of the chick or I know for a fact she is still working there I won't be going back. I think it was a few years or so since you been to Rio Cane and when you did seen "Gabby" she was long gone by the time I got there, a lot have chance since you been to Rio even when I went back this past Dec. I could feel the Vibe wasn't the same I would say FOR ME I had real good luck meeting non-pros and I will keep and try to meet normal non pros online before I go there OR a Trick better be ready to pay a arm and a leg for pussy when you get there IF you want to go to a Terma that you don't want to risk being the 10th trick that day fucking on the same dirty ass bed sheets with (cum stains and crabs and body lice on them) ha ha ha

Yeah, Cane the Music is insane and loud as hell you have to almost scream to talk in the place this is just to show you how things have change since you been there btw when was the last time you been to Rio ? wasn't Club Help still open ? ( I know you NEVER like the place and is happy it was closed) lol just like you found a dime in Gabby at 502 ( trust me IF I found anything like or close to "Gabby" I would be jumping up and down too) lol like I use to find dimes all the time in Club Help I been to Rio a few times since Club Help have closed and did some concerts there ( Lady GaGa,Madonna, and Stevie Wonder) I had some fun times there I love the women there and I have stayed in touch with many of the dimes I meet at the shows there and MANY of them are a lot more hotter then the top girls at these Termas that are charging almost $300 to fuck them lol lol for some backstage passes and T-shirts I can fuck a dime for nothing ..lol

To keep it 100% I just don't have the time to be running up and down steps knocking on doors in some Apt building trying to find and look for a place with 3-4 girls to pick from I am NOT saying you can't find dimes in these places or the girls don't give great service and the price is a lot lower. I just love having options and many many more girls to pick from the question to ask yourself " If this chick in the Apt was in Monte Carlo Terma working would you still pick her"? If the answer is yes go ahead and spend your time looking around for someone that lives in Rio full time they have time to spend looking in these Apt for someone like me that is only there for a few days for a show or IF I do go there on my own dime I am only there for 10 days either way I don't have time to waste.

Kid Cisco

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    This is bad PR for Rio, but IMO unfair PR. The german guy was acting extremely stupid so he has to take the consequences.
    Some tourists just act stupid. I've seen an American tourist taking pictures of drug dealers at "Complexo do Alemão" using his iPad. Come on. Don't complain if you get robbed or even shot if you interfere in criminal things with stupidity.

For those avoiding Brazil because of the exchange rate and higher prices, what will the rate need to get to for you to book a flight again. I haven't been in over 2 years and am waiting for 3 to 1. We are at 2.14. Anyone think we will hit 3 to 1 in the next year.

German tourist shot in Rio

A german tourist and his friend went to visit Rocinha after visiting Cristo Redentor. Visiting Rocinha is no problem, specially not after it became occupied by UPP.
    However the german tourist had the absolute brilliant idea to take photos of armed bandits. He got rewarded by a bullit in his thorax.

http://oglobo.globo.com/rio/turista-...ocinha-8556111

The 411 on 502

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cisco  [View Original Post]
    Eric,

Thanks for the INTEL (on the smoking room) I am sure some of the guys on here will check it out, I only been to 502 Terma a few times I really haven't been feeling most of the girls that work in there when I have gone there, I mostly will go there at the end of my trips after I have all already been to MC, Solarium. 4x4, Terma 65, Cancun and the other main ones a few times and I would make a stop in 502 just for a look see have a few drinks and rest before taking the Metro home. There is ONLY one other thing I hate more than loud, loud, loud nose bleeding and ear ringing Funk music is being around a room of low class drunk smokers and having my clothes ruin by smoke. So I won't be going anywhere near that smoking room IF I do stop by 502 again I will check to see if there are any hot looking chicks I want to session with and if so I will take a look to see if there are smokers in the smoking room if there are ONLY and no more then 1or 2 I may stay in there for a few mins just to interview a chick to see if she do anal and suck without a rubber or will allow me to take pictures IF she say yes, yes, yes I will take her up.

Kid Cisco
    I've been to Termas 502 only once, and I absolutely struck gold with "Gabby". I mean, she was so damn good looking that she seemed out of place in the joint. And, her performance was simply outstanding in all respects, especially if you like PSE sessions. One of the absolute very best sexual encounters I've ever had in Rio! I still think about this girl now when I reminisce about my mongering exploits in Brazil. Because of that one experience, I would definitely give 502 another try when in Rio again just to see if I can hit the jackpot there one more time. You guys are complaining about the music, but I don't recall that. I did go late in the afternoon, so maybe they hadn't started up with the loud music yet. I just don't want them to turn the lights up so that I can really see what the place looks like LOL! Bathroom off the boite was disgusting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gabby2.jpg‎   Gabby4.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman  [View Original Post]
    The key to 502 is to use the "smoking room" instead of the main boate. The smoking room is past the stairs that go up to the rooms. When you are facing reception, it is the room behind you (the main boate is in front of you). You can hang out in the main boate with the deafening funk until you catch the eye of a hottie or approach her. Then you take her back to the smoking room to chat and hang out. The only downside is that it is *really* smoky. Wash your clothes when you get home smoky.

The great thing about 502 is that if you find a gem there, she will be more than happy to spend time with you instead of the cheap, sleazy brazilians who normally go there.

And yes this post had useful content about the smoking room that will be good for any visitor to know.
    Eric,

Thanks for the INTEL (on the smoking room) I am sure some of the guys on here will check it out, I only been to 502 Terma a few times I really haven't been feeling most of the girls that work in there when I have gone there, I mostly will go there at the end of my trips after I have all already been to MC, Solarium. 4x4, Terma 65, Cancun and the other main ones a few times and I would make a stop in 502 just for a look see have a few drinks and rest before taking the Metro home. There is ONLY one other thing I hate more than loud, loud, loud nose bleeding and ear ringing Funk music is being around a room of low class drunk smokers and having my clothes ruin by smoke. So I won't be going anywhere near that smoking room IF I do stop by 502 again I will check to see if there are any hot looking chicks I want to session with and if so I will take a look to see if there are smokers in the smoking room if there are ONLY and no more then 1or 2 I may stay in there for a few mins just to interview a chick to see if she do anal and suck without a rubber or will allow me to take pictures IF she say yes, yes, yes I will take her up.

Kid Cisco

Skyfall 007 style journey to Centro Casas

Rio is full of surprises. It was my last day in Rio and I couldn't imagine that it will be my best day of my entire trip. My landlord is kind enough to let me checkout at 6pm so I had plenty of time during the day. I did star cris lais yesterday who's also hot, around 6pm for 2 hrs and went to bed by 10pm. I woke up by 730am. I did some of my activities in the Copacabana and finished up by 12 noon. I got into a cab by 1230pm and headed straight to Bel Prazer. I got to Bel Prazer at 115am and surprised to found out that all the girls are busy except mireala. Thus, I used bubba boys guide address info and went to 7th floor for Bella massagem at sala 725. A blond in her late 20's opened the door and told me that 6 girls' works in here but today it's only her and her friend who's screaming in the back room.

I had to catch a flight tonight so I didn't waste any time and went to Rio Branco 156. At first, I rang the bell at Centro Suzy at sala 1839, but no one answered. I don't know if they moved. A guy who was delivering a pizza on the same floor starting giving me smiles. I took the elevator to sala 2622 for Centro Star and guess what. I was greeted by an ok looking blond but she told me that 10 girls usually work here but 2 are free. I check them out but they weren't a doable material.

In the end, I took an elevator back to 33 floor at sala 3320, Duda massagem and I almost had a heart attack after I saw Poliana, who's 22 5 8' tall and super good looking and she does completa. I swear she can easily be selected and beat any Centaurus girl but I will tell you her secret. The moment I chose her and head to bathroom and came back, I saw two more clients asking about her. Luckily, she was busy with me so they probably waited for her or chose another girl. I now get it. Super hot girls like Poliana got pplz dying to be with her every other hour for the duda massagem prices. If she's in Centaurus, she might get 1 or 2 client a day for 500R / 40 mins price. I think she's smart and she's making more money here.

BTW, duda charge 125 cash or 135 on CC / hr and they now own another apt right in front of their door which has better suite rooms that 4x4. I felt so stupid after I been with Polina tonight over wasting my money at 4x4. Anyway, the sex was awesome and she gave me a hot anal sexo.

I'm on a diet but I wanted to recharge my batteries real fast so I headed to the new Burger King on Rio Branco. I ordered a whopper meal. Later, I had 2 beers and headed back to Bel Prazer. Guess what, a new super hot young tall blond name Duda is free. I chose her and had a great time with BBBJ, SEXO and ANAL, with her. She told me that she used to work in 4x4, however, she's still 23 and I'm sure she's a superstar here and getting far more clients that 4x4. This time Bel Prayer charged me 120 on cash or 130 ON CC so I paid by CC + 50 (anal).

I headed back to Copacabana to pick up my bags and head to GiG. Now this is that I meant by doing these casas. My total damage is 120+50 (complete) duda. 130+50 bel prazer = R350 which is a cost of one programma in a Tier 1 Terma and I swear today was one of the best experience of my life. I'm so glad that I'm leaving with a smile on my face from Rio. Long live Rio and I will be back in August. Audios

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cisco  [View Original Post]
    I won't go to 502 anymore that place is a Damn Zoo my ears was ringing for hours after I left that place the music is insane. T
    The key to 502 is to use the "smoking room" instead of the main boate. The smoking room is past the stairs that go up to the rooms. When you are facing reception, it is the room behind you (the main boate is in front of you). You can hang out in the main boate with the deafening funk until you catch the eye of a hottie or approach her. Then you take her back to the smoking room to chat and hang out. The only downside is that it is *really* smoky. Wash your clothes when you get home smoky.

The great thing about 502 is that if you find a gem there, she will be more than happy to spend time with you instead of the cheap, sleazy brazilians who normally go there.

And yes this post had useful content about the smoking room that will be good for any visitor to know.

Banco do Brasil Stole My Money

I know this ain't a sex report, but man this bank has stolen my money 2 days in a row! I've always used this bank without any problems until yesterday.

I put in my ATM card, entered the amount, entered my pin, re-inserted my ATM card for verification. Then I waited while the screen said "processing" and this time it took an unusually long time like 45 seconds, after which the screen says "sem comunicacao (without communication)" and then "operacao finalizada (operation finalized)" and it goes back to the ATM home screen. I thought, hmmm ok, maybe a network problem. I tried a couple of more ATM's at 2 different Banco do Brasil branches and the same result.

I called my bank and they said R$800 was withdrawn from my account. I filed a dispute on the charge and they said I could try withdrawing again tomorrow.

I tried again today and the same thing happened, with the long processing and then the screen saying "sem comunicacao (without communication)" and then "operacao finalizada (operation finalized)" and it goes back to the ATM home screen. I immediately ran home and checked my online statement and of course another R$800 had been withdrawn! So I filed another dispute.

Now I'm almost scared to use my ATM card again because of this. I guess I'll try a totally different bank, but this sucks because Banco do Brasil had been reliable up until yesterday and there are a lot of branches nearby for me. So beware if you see a "network" or "communication" problem on the ATM screen, then it's likely your bank has already released the funds and it's up to the ATM machine to spit it out. I had this happen one other time at one of those "24 hour ATM" machines that has all the bank names on top (HSBC, Citibank, etc). It said "Network Error" at the time I tried to get my money and it ended up taking money from my bank and I didn't get squat.

Use the metro. 5 min walk from MC to Siqueira Campos. 5 min walk from Uruguaina to 4x4. R$3. 60 I believe. No traffic. 15-20 mins tops.
    That's right the ONLY way to go if you ask me (using The Metro) you can go down there early and hit a few Termas like 4x4 or 65 or Cancun and get the hell back up to M C before the last train leave from down there I won't go to 502 anymore that place is a Damn Zoo my ears was ringing for hours after I left that place the music is insane. The bottom feeders of the girls isn't worth it UNLESS you get them when the 1st come to work because if you wait around for a few hours she would have done 3-5 tricks since the price is low. Or she will be with a group of locals that seem to keep the best looking ones beside them all night buying them cheap beer ass beer.

With the prices going up so much in Rio IF I do go back and have to pay my own way there and back and pay for my own hotel etc. I will just have to stay less days none of that staying for 17-20 days stuff or doing 4-5 girls a day those days are over seem like I NEVER thought back in the 70's or 80's or 90's I would have to be on a budget in Rio LOL. Now I am looking at maybe staying around 8-10 days and doing no more than 2-3 girls a day the ONLY reason I would still think about going to Rio is I have not found another place on earth where I can find a bunch of big round booty blondes with perfect ass cheeks with tan lines with tight abs that beg you to fuck them in their ass as hard or as long as you want to.

Over the years I have built up a long list of Facebook friends that I have hook up with just to hang out for dinner or going to clubs etc. Many of them are either current Termas girls or ex Termas girls the funny thing is many of their girl friends go behind their backs and send me private messages telling me when they are coming to the States and want to hook up. For a few nights when they come to South beach or Vegas or NYC (the wild thing is some of them don't go back to Rio on their tourist Visa) LOL they hang around in the States flying around or taking a bus to different cities living with Tricks they met on Facebook or in Rio or staying with chicks that moved to the States.

Hell, I can always find a concert to work in a different city to hook up with a Rio chick in a hotel BUT I will never let one stay in my house or know my address etc besides I have a Lady here in the States lol .

Kid Cisco

Most the cops hang out in the boate, drink beer, watch the strip shows, and (according to the girls) just go whack off in the bathroom before they leave. They don't pay to go up with the girls.
    I was thinking that too until I saw where Jubby007 said there was a long line of people waiting to get a room. Maybe all the rich Brasilian business men who used to go to Centaurus are now going to 4x4. If 4X4 is 330 for 1 hour, how much is Centaurus? 700R an hour? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report Jubby007.

At those prices I am very surprised that the girls are getting any business at all. In the past, the majority of brasilian men that would go to 4x4 were police officers (They don't have to pay the entrance fee). I wonder how the brasilians are able to pay that kind of money.
    Most the cops hang out in the boate, drink beer, watch the strip shows, and (according to the girls) just go whack off in the bathroom before they leave. They don't pay to go up with the girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Jubby007  [View Original Post]
    II took a cab at 445pm. The traffic was a ***** so it took me nearly 50-1hr to get to Rua Buenos Aires by 530PM.
    Use the metro. 5 min walk from MC to Siqueira Campos. 5 min walk from Uruguaina to 4x4. R$3. 60 I believe. No traffic. 15-20 mins tops.

Posting Limitations