La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

2nd bar in 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Euro100  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that upstairs bar is still there, and they have done a very good job remodeling it. It has tables with chairs, too. It is very quiet, and so it is easy to chat with a girl.
    I have not been to 4x4 for several months but last time I was there my problem with the upstairs bar was that it became the smoking room and since it was the only place you could smoke there it became very thick. I liked the old set-up better where the room was thrice the size but still usually empty and it had the stripper poles too where they would have shows and the girls would occasionally spontaneously put on a show. I agree with ET though. Even with the new set-up it is the best place to take a girl to chat before a session. My method is to see a girl that looks attractive and then invite her to the other bar where we could conduct a more thorough interview.

@Euro100

Totos: "" I was in love (my first brasilian experience!). I entered L'uomo, went to bar. See "my" girl,"Nathalie".""

Yup, I know what you mean. She is a sweetie. From you report I understand that you were with Natalie last Friday, I. E. One week ago. Next day it was Spencer's turn, and then I plowed the same field on Sunday. As with many of the term girls, Natalie can be seriously habit-forming."Love"? Yes, perhaps in the wider sense.

Too bad you did not remember any other names besides Natalie's.
    Yes it pisses me off not to remember the names! In the case of L'uomo, I named the girl Nathalie but to make it easier for you to read my post. But I am really not sure about her name.

What I can tell you is that she is a brasilian white skin, let's say 1. 65m tall, brunette, really nice face, eyes and smile. A bit shy at the beginning. Educated girl, speaking really good english. 27 years old (she told me, but she seems even less). She told me she studied law at university. Does this match with the Nathalie you know? I was with her on Saturday 15 January & Monday 17.

I have asked my friend who lives in Rio to go back to L'uomo to ask for her name! And at the same time for her phone no and email address. I hope he will deliver.

Regarding termas, I really enjoyed and had great moments. At l'uomo of course but also at Monte Carlo and to some extent at Centaurus. The nice thing with Bresilian girls is that you can expect to share some feelings even if we all know that we are paying. If you give them attention, affection, you should be pay back. And that's quite rare per my experience of other countries. Moreover they are latin, so there is the challenge to seduce you. Even again if we pay for it. But it gives really a bigger emotion than to enter a brothel and have a session with a girl straightforward. At Centaurus for instance, I was not really convinced to go with the girl who initiated the conversation. She noticed it. She told me that it was not easy for her to keep the conversation on! But she really made her best efforts, spoke about things I was interested and try to seduce me. I can hardly imagine it elsewhere.

Per my very small experience, be really nice with the girls, enter the game of seduction, enjoy your chat before the session and you should have the greatest experience.

Regarding your comments about time to get in termas. You are certainly true for 4x4. Because I went it at 2/3 PM and there were not so many girls as I have been told. But for L'uomo, Monte Carlo or Centaurus I am not sure. The girls told at L'Uomo that they have to come at 3PM (till midnight). So you should have all the girls from the opening. And at 6/7 PM you will get more guys and these termas are small. I noticed it at Centaurus. I entered at 5/6 PM and a lot of girls were already there (but unfortunately for me, the best looking ones where having some rest in the room which is reserved for them). When I came back from my session, about 7PM, all the girls were at the bar but the number of guys was increasing.

However, at 5, 7 or 10 PM that's great. I just have to rob a bank and go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Exec Talent  [View Original Post]
    In the case of 4x4 I try to get there early, select a girl, take her to the somewhat private bar (I know they remodeled but I think it is still there) , have a drink, chat a bit then go to the room. I prefer to be well on my way before the macho guys with their robes around their waists playing grab ass with the girls make it impossible to move or check out a girl's butt.
    Yes, that upstairs bar is still there, and they have done a very good job remodeling it. It has tables with chairs, too. It is very quiet, and so it is easy to chat with a girl. Plus, then now have air-conditioned nice rooms with showers directly connected to the back door of that bar. In some ways this is actually a nicer setup than the main boite, and this upstairs part of 4x4 could actually be a standalone terma all by itself. So I agree that for your purposes this is perfect.

However, what attracts me most to 4x4 is the sheer rowdiness of the place. So the main boite after 6 pm and near the stripper pole is where I like it most. When the strip shows start and the adrenaline is pumping, ahhh that is when you know that you are alive . In the US the strippers cannot be touched, except for stuffing dollar bills into their garter belts, whereas here you can grab a particularly desirable performer right after her routine, chat with her, feel her up, drink with her, DFK with her, and then bed her. THis is my second-most favorite game plan anywhere in Rio.

Quote Originally Posted by Puta Playa  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming that Luomo still has 1/2 off entrada before 7 pm. Is the full basic pricing still R315? R70 entrada plus R245 per 40 minutes?

4x4 waives it 100% before 5 pm, unless something has changed. I will confirm in <2 weeks.

Can anyone else comment on MC or Solarium discounts?

I find termas essential on Sundays and the last day in town. Sundays are a drag, all my favorite low end places are closed. I go to Luomo. On the last day in town, I need to check out long before the flight leaves. So I go eat, drink sucos and watch garotas go by, then walk to 4x4 and have fun until time to leave. A good lay and a shower before going to GIG makes leaving Rio a little easier. Keeps suadades at bay at least until the plane wheels go up. I remember one guy here getting to GIG and he couldn't do it, he turned right back around. Maybe he didn't stop in for one of the early bird specials before leaving? .

Thanks for the posts Euro100, Sexmachine, and Totos!
    Yes, you go the L'uomo pricing almost perfect. It is 240 for the 40 min session, plus the entrance fee. Normally 70, but reduced to 35 if you session and arrive before 7 pm. IN other words the session is 310 if you arrive after 7 pm, and 275 if you arrive before 7 pm.

4x4: Yes, the completely waive the entrance fee if you session before 5 pm. I recommend the hour session. And if you start that session before 5 pm, the total damage is 220 now. Best deal in town for the upscale termas.

Oh, and I was the guy who turned around at the airport for one more day. Post is here:

http://internationalsexguide.info/fo...t.php?p=940761

I had done the early bird deed, and it was good. But it was so good that I needed more. Addicted to sex, and loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Exec Talent  [View Original Post]
    Monte Carlo:

At both locations when you sign up for the points program they will ask for your name and scan your forefinger. You do not have to give them your real name. When you return, they will ask to rescan your forefinger to credit your points.
    Thanks for this info. I was wondering why Brasileiros always telling me I should go to Solarium. They probably like it for the the points. Or they're just trying to get me to stay away from the low end places that they like.

Kinda odd that they take biometric data in brothel. Seems traceable. I use a special service in Tokyo that gives you a membership card and takes your 'name' as a bit-check. Low tech in a high tech country. When you contact them, you just give your card number and your 'name' and they have all your preferences for services, past records of which girls you saw and what you did with them, what they wore, how long the session was. Girls show up with a file that has forms that were filled out by past girls you saw. I almost laughed the second time I used the service and realized that they were writing field reports on me after session and filing them. What diligence, writing reports just like an ISG member. Were it so in Rio...

Different Strokes

Seems you are having a good time in the termas, but not a great time. Yet. My advice would be to hit the termas later. 4*4 really gets going between 6 and 8 pm, and then the place can be wild . I now try to avoid going to the termas before 6, instead hitting privates before then.
    In the case of 4x4 I try to get there early, select a girl, take her to the somewhat private bar (I know they remodeled but I think it is still there) , have a drink, chat a bit then go to the room. I prefer to be well on my way before the macho guys with their robes around their waists playing grab ass with the girls make it impossible to move or check out a girl's butt.

Discounts. Monte Carlo, Solarium

Quote Originally Posted by Puta Playa  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming that Luomo still has 1/2 off entrada before 7 pm. Is the full basic pricing still R315? R70 entrada plus R245 per 40 minutes?

4x4 waives it 100% before 5 pm, unless something has changed. I will confirm in <2 weeks.

Monte Carlo:

http://www.termasmontecarlo.com.br/milhagem.shtml (700 Points. Free entrance with 40 minute program)

Sign up at physical location (also give e-mail to receptionist for other discounts)

http://www.termasmontecarlo.com.br/festainternet.shtml

Provide your e-mail and receive free entrance on Monday e-mails (used to be Tuesday)

In both cases you will receive e-mails about special events.

Solarium:

http://www.solarium.com.br/fidelidade.php (1000 points. Free entrance with 40 minute program)

You accumulate 1. 3 points for R$ spent.

http://www.solarium.com.br/festadointernauta.php

As best as I can tell Solarium also offers an e-mail program for a free entrance on Monday.

Same deal. Give them an e-mail address either in person or online and you will receive e-mail notifications of special events.

At both locations when you sign up for the points program they will ask for your name and scan your forefinger. You do not have to give them your real name. When you return, they will ask to rescan your forefinger to credit your points.

'Early bird' discounts

Quote Originally Posted by Sexmachine1  [View Original Post]
    ..decided to get to Luomo before 7 Pm to save half on entrada.

I find termas essential on Sundays and the last day in town. Sundays are a drag, all my favorite low end places are closed. I go to Luomo. On the last day in town, I need to check out long before the flight leaves. So I go eat, drink sucos and watch garotas go by, then walk to 4x4 and have fun until time to leave. A good lay and a shower before going to GIG makes leaving Rio a little easier. Keeps suadades at bay at least until the plane wheels go up. I remember one guy here getting to GIG and he couldn't do it, he turned right back around. Maybe he didn't stop in for one of the early bird specials before leaving?

@Sexmachine1&Totos

Seems you are having a good time in the termas, but not a great time. Yet. My advice would be to hit the termas later. 4*4 really gets going between 6 and 8 pm, and then the place can be wild . I now try to avoid going to the termas before 6, instead hitting privates before then.

@Totos

Totos: "" I was in love (my first brasilian experience!). I entered L'uomo, went to bar. See "my" girl,"Nathalie".""

Yup, I know what you mean. She is a sweetie. From you report I understand that you were with Natalie last Friday, I. E. One week ago. Next day it was Spencer's turn, and then I plowed the same field on Sunday. As with many of the term girls, Natalie can be seriously habit-forming."Love"? Yes, perhaps in the wider sense.

Too bad you did not remember any other names besides Natalie's.

Source of Information

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo9112  [View Original Post]
    I know this is the Rio forum, but, when I went to the appropriate thread for this, the last post was from March of last year. Anyway, I recently learned that Recife was the jump off point for Brazilians bound for Europe for sex work. Given this info, I was just wondering if this meant there were alot of girls available there for P4P. Any info?

Rodeo
    I am not disputing what you say, just curious where you got the information. Do you mean girls from other parts of Brazil go through Recife? Most of the girls traveling from Rio fly Air France to Charles De Gaulle then to Spain and Italy.

First time in Rio

I made my first trip to RIO in January 2011.

I had a lot of information from the forum. Thank you for posting your experiences. It helps a lot especially when it is your first time.

I had really a great time and I am still, few weeks after, under the charm of this city (country?).

Rio was not the top priority on my wish list. In South America, I was attracted by Buenos Aires and Argentina.

One of my best friend is working in Rio so we decided to visit him with another friend. I spent 5 days there and went also 4 days to Buenos Aires. And I really enjoyed Rio much more.

Day 1.

I arrived on early Saturday morning. Direction Ipanema where my friend is living. After beach, caipirinha and lunch we went to L'uomo. I was really impatient to have this first experience. I know well Fkk in Germany and appreciate them so I was quite convinced to have a good time in termas.

We went to L'uomo early, about 4PM. And it was great. About 20 girls (good looking in average) and only few guys. I had some drinks and found a very nice looking girl (white color, brunette and very nice face with lovely eyes, not tall when she removed her high heels. 27 years she told me). Had a chat with her (she speaks very good english) and choose 1 hour. Sorry no name because I have some difficulties in remembering the names! Let's called her Nathalie. I was happy with the quality of the room. And the session was really good. First experience which will stay in my memory. Maybe already in love (I fall in love easily).

After dinner and bar in Lapa we went to Balcony. I have been completely disappointed by Balcony. I completely agree with some posts comparing it to the bar scene from Star Wars. I went there 4 times in total to try to get a better picture and I have been always disappointed.

Girls are far from pretty. And guys. Forget it!

First night there was only one girl (Adrianna) who was tall, slim and nice face (despite bad teeth). She told me she had been strip dancer in US. Had a chat together, she gave me her number. But she was quite boring, complicated and I was tired by the flight. We left.

Day 2.

Sunday. I knew some termas were closed. So we went to Monte Carlo. Good experience also. I had a one hour session with a nice small blond girl. We had a nice room with a kind of Jacusi. The session was good and we finished with a bath and a massage. The girl was really lovely. When we went back to the bar she came back several times to kiss me, to dance with me. Again in love?

Then Balcony (again nothing) and dinner.

After dinner, my friend arranged a meeting with a girl he knows. She was looking for a party with 3 guys. We went to a motel in Leblon. Was not easy to find because first one did not allow us to enter as we were more than a couple. Finally find a real nice one. It was a dupleix with an internal swimming pool.

Had a nice and funny moment. We know each other since many years and it was terrific! The girl was incredible and really asking for sex. She did it just for fun and for free.

Day 3.

We went to Centro to test 4x4. I did not enjoyed. I know many of you recommend this termas. Maybe I was there not a the right time or day (Monday. 2-3 PM). There were not the 50 girls I have been told, but maybe 20 or 30. But mainly the quality was poor and I have not been convinced by the equipment of the termas. Went out, no session.

Back to Zona sul.

We went to Centaurus. I had read many comments on Centaurus about poor management and prices. But I wanted to see the quality of the girls. We went there about 5 PM.

Basically we always went early to the termas, as per some of your recommendations, to avoid the busy times and keep a complete evening.

When we arrived at Centaurus I was really on the defensive. I discussed with the guy at the entrance who asked me to pay entrance + 1 session. I asked him what about if I don't find a girl I like. And he told me : okay just pay the entrance and you will pay the session after (what he just refused to the guy before me!).

So we entered the Centaurus. I did not find many differences with other termas that can justify a different policy.

The girls were okay on average but not really above L'Uomo standards. But they are much pushy. That's what I did not like there. It was not a big pressure but constant. I finally had a chat with a Brunette girl (lebanese origin) speaking fluent english. Her name is Desiree. I just remember it now! We had a 40' session together which was correct (not great, she declined my anal offer but was lovely however).

I went back to the bar (it was maybe 7 PM) and then I noticed some new girls (2) which were really nice looking. The problem of Centaurus is that there is a room where the girls can have some rest. I discover it when I went to the room with Desiree and found one very nice girl there. I saw her later at bar. Except these 2 girls, the average quality of girls was close to L'uomo. But there are more girls at Centaurus and the bar is bigger.

Finally the experience was okay and I have not been pissed by tips requests which surprised me.

But I prefered L'uomo because the girls don't approach you if you don't ask them. That was the only termas with this policy (by Monte Carlo. 4x4 and Centaurus, girls are +- pushy).

Day 4.

I was alone this day. I decided to go to L'uomo, for the reasons I just explained. But also to see the girl I was in love (my first brasilian experience!). I entered L'uomo, went to bar. See "my" girl,"Nathalie". Kissed her. Still very nice. 30 eyes on you. Had some drinks. Offer a drink to her and back to a wonderful session. After this session I had the feeling to have discovered some of the charms of Brasil. The girl was really like my girl friend. She was really generous in sharing emotions. I never had such a session with a girl I paid before. I can hardly imagine such an experience in a other places I know.

We had a very open discussion after. I offered her to join me on Saturday night. She was okay first and then told me that it would be better not to do it. We understood together that we were beginning to share feelings difficult to manage. I was disappointed. But afterwards it would have been really difficult for me to leave the country!

Day 5 : I took a flight to Buenos Aires where I could visit some well known places (Black, Cocodrilo.). Really not the same fun as in Brasil even if girls are pretty.

I came back to Rio on Saturday but very late (midnight). Too late for L'uomo. Fuck! We went to Barbarella, just to have a look. Only few nice looking girls. Not really worth to my opinion. Back to Balcony to have a drink. Same conclusion on girls quality but it was even worse for the guys (really looking like gold diggers).

And that's all for this first experience. I am now back home and still have these souvenirs in my head. I can't wait to be back. Meantime I am listening brasilian musique, always keeping an eye on news on the forum. I try to learn some words in Portuguese. And I prepare my next trip! And I think it will be difficult for me to wait long.

Concentration of GDPs

I know this is the Rio forum, but, when I went to the appropriate thread for this, the last post was from March of last year. Anyway, I recently learned that Recife was the jump off point for Brazilians bound for Europe for sex work. Given this info, I was just wondering if this meant there were alot of girls available there for P4P. Any info?

Rodeo

2nd day in Rio 3 Feb 2011

So, as per our plans, we met to go to 4x4 at around 1PM today. Took metro to Carioca station. There's a mall right at exit. We ate there and JC changed some money. Was given shitty 1. 65 to the dollar. I got 1. 68 yesterday in Copacabana. Anyways, by the time we got to 4x4, it was almost 3 Pm. It is pretty hot in Rio so we showered and changed and then to boite. It took us all of 5 minutes to find our girls. Both were very nice. Hung out for an hour before going to the cabine before 5PM. I would say that there were less girls there then my last trip but still some very doables. I had a good session. Nothing spectacular but certainly not bad. May be it's my luck but I've never had an amazing session at 4x4. On the other hand, I 've had several memorable experiences in Lúomo and Monte Carlo. Well, JC had an amazing time with his girl. We met back at boite, had another cerveja and decided to get to Luomo before 7 Pm to save half on entrada.

We made it to Lúomo about 5 minutes before 7. It was pretty busy. About 12-15 guys. I think that's a lot of guys for a small boite like in Lúomo. Most of the same girls. Few came over to greet but I decided to repeat my yesterday's girl. JC could not decide so he waited for me to come back from the session. Needless to say, it was even better than yesterday. Very intimate and real GFE. In the cabine, she asked for my phone no. and I said that I had a problem getting a SIM card. So, she promised to bring one for me tomorrow and said that tomorrow is her last day at work because she has a vacation of 6 days until next Friday and that she would like to hang out with me during those days. Now, I will have to think about hooking up with her during one of those days, may be go to the beach or go to some tourist places. Anyways, did I mention she knocked my socks off. Back to boite. JC still hadnīt decided so we hung around there more. There were a couple of small 1 song shows as usual. One girl had a birthday yesterday so she cut the cake and everybody cheered. Cake was pretty good actually. It tasted even better when my girl brought her plate over and fed me a couple of pieces. To anybody interested, Ingrid was there yesterday. Few guys left and a big group of Brazilian guys came in which made every girl to dance and show there skills. But as we all know, most of them, donīt take the girl in the cabine. JC was getting tired so he left around 11 for an hourīs rest and promised to meet in my hotelīs lobby at midnight to go to Balcony again. Of course, I stayed until 11:45 and chatted with a bunch of girls, attracting jealous looks from my girl. oh well, I am not a one woman man.

So we walked to Balcony and it was a zoo as usual. Today, I saw atleast 30-40 Help girls. I think Balcony has filled the void of Terracco Atlantico to some extent. Few good looking ones entered in Dolce Vita. I still havenīt been inside but I understand that it is very small place. Some of the previous ugly Help girls have even more attitude than before. I wasnīt looking to hook up with anybody but JC was eager to find one. He found one allright. We were talking to these 2 girls, very pretty nicely dressed, real pros who spoke good english and insisting to takeīem both at good price for a Festa. If any girl speaks english, Iīm usually not interested but they were both very pretty. While we were talking, one of the girlīs sister showed up and JC fell in love right then and there. She was 18 but looked no more than 14. Tall, skinny, Nice medium white skin curly brunette, Denim shorts. Better than the girls we were talking to. JC didnīt waste any time. Grabbed her hand, asked me to wait for 1 hr. and he was gone with her without even saying a word to her. So he returned after 1 hr. with a smile. Reported that she insisted on money first, although he usually doesnīt pay first, he did pay US$125 beforehand. At that price, she said that BJ will be covered and she asked for another US$ 50 for BBBJ, which JC didnīt wanna pay. But after that, he had one of the best sex experiences ever, with lots of pictures which he later showed me on his iphone. JC claimed her to be an animal which I believe after looking at the pictures. We hung out until 4 AM, chatted with a few girls and walked back.

Tomorrow will be a Centaurus day, followed by who knows where but definitely ending at Balcony. So keep reading guys and if anybody wants to meet up for a beer or ten, you are most welcome to. Just PM me.
    Last edited by Sexmachine1; 02-04-11 at 18:53. Reason: adding more info

1st day in Rio 2 Feb 2011

i finally reached luomo at 4 pm. showered and off to boite. there were about 15 girls. some usual like [CodeWord901], natalie, bianca among others whom i know by face but not by name. it got busier later on but i still think the talent was on the lighter side. of course, quite a few girls recognized me and approached me but i couldn't decide right away. finally, i decided to go with this girl (sorry, no names). really friendly in the boite. dfk and lots of massage in the boite until i had enough. vamos to the cabine. even better in the cabine. came twice in those short 40 min. walked out with a big smile. this is why i choose rio over any other city. came back to boite, had another drink and decided to check out monte carlo. total damage r$284 including 5 drinks ans a session. not bad really. i checked the bill carefully. i wasnīt charged entrada.

reached monte carlo around 8 pm. met a fellow canadian jc at the reception, who lives like 15 min. from me. wow, it is a small world. we were both alone so decided to hang out together. now, i am not a big fan of monte carlo but last night, it was as good as i've ever seen. there must have been at least 40 girls and about 6 guys including us. we were approached by atleast 20 girls, if not more. by being approched, i don't mean just saying hello, all of them literally sat down with us for a good few minutes, until i politely asked them to leave. there were some good looking girls there. i liked it better than luomo for the first time ever. it was getting around midnight so we decided not to take a girl there and check out the balcony scene.

balcony was busier than ever. you couldn't even walk there. this is my 1st trip since help closed down, so i saw atleast 10 help garotas there among good 40-50 girls. food is not that good and cervajas are at inflated price so most people were just standing around taking to girls, taking their nos. we were approached by a couple of nice looking help garotas and i was quoted r$400 which i laughed off and countered with r$150 which seemed to [CodeWord140] her off. jc was interested in her friend and both agreed on r$200 but when i didnīt take my girl, he kicked her off and now they were both pissed. anyways, we were there for about 2 hrs. until we decided on a couple of girls. they asked for r$200 each but settled on r$150 each. jc took hers to a nearby motel called lido. i took mine to my hotel. just an ok session. sent her back to balcony for recirculation in less than 1 hr. i was tired with the long flight on previous night and there was on chemistry between us. thatīs why i like termas much better than independent girls.

finally, called it a night around 3 am, with plan to go to 4x4 tomorrow with jc. stay tuned...................
    Last edited by Sexmachine1; 02-03-11 at 14:39. Reason: Adding more info

Posting Limitations