Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Rio de Janeiro Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 2002 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 404 444 494 894 1394 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 30022
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Great Advice for First Timer

Quote Originally Posted by CkNice11  [View Original Post]
    I just came back a couple of weeks ago from my first trip to Rio so I can give you some advice based on my experience. I stayed at the Marriott and had no complaints. You only get 1 guest but that's all I needed. Only had 1 chick spend a night and that's because we were both wasted LOL but it was cool. Staying in Copacabana is the way to go for a newbie. Highly recommend Ubers over taxis. There cheaper for 2 and they were safer. Seems any issues me and my brother's had came after a taxi ride so just take Ubers. It's safe to walk but keep your wits and don't let anybody get close to you. My brother phone was stolen by some tranny's who he told to leave him alone but kept trying to grab his penis and ultimately grabbed his phone. Termas 4 x4 was my favorite and I went there every single day LOL. They closed on weekends but Monday through Friday that's the spot. It's a ton of termas and prives so don't be scared to just Google them and go exploring. Termas is like a bar club sauna brothel. Prives are like extras massage joints. I prefer termas cause I'm a party guy. Also hit mabs at night which is a bar where the working girls hang. I found some good quality gems at mabs. 1 was a dime piece who took me around the favelas and I had an amazing time with. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask me.
    Best concise common sense advice for a first timer we have had in awhile.

To summarize:

Stay in Copacabana at a hotel, visit termas and private apartments during the week and Mabs on the weekend.

The Cane has also given excellent advice. Don't go cheap. You are only going to be in Rio a short time, live it up. If you cannot afford to at a 5:1 exchange rate, maybe you should just stay home. Guys who are in Brazil for months at a time, rightly need to consider their daily spend. That is not you. When I am there I buy my staples and canned goods at one supermarket and meats and fresh vegetables either at the farmer market or an upscale supermarket. Again, that is not you. Your time is way more important than the few dollars you might save. As for tipping, recognize people who have treated you right. Give a high five to the others with their hands out. I have been known to bring gifts to street vendors I have gotten to know and hand out money to those who clean up the beach. I support the artists and am patient and helpful to the disabled and elderly.

After you have picked through the low-hanging fruit, check out Zebra's reports. Put together a plan, take a day and have at it. Don't forget to take in some of the sites. For these you probably want to consult traditional tourist resources. If you want to visit a slum (favela) go to any major US city, don't waste your time gawking at poor people in Brazil living their lives. Enjoy your time, take good memories with you and leave good feelings towards you behind.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaVoyage25  [View Original Post]
    Last night I went to 65 and 4 x4 again with MiamiBoy. Unlike the previous night, 4 x4 actually had better quality. It was quite packed even through midnight. At some point there were even more guys than girls. Girls started to leave around 10 or 11, despite the high volume of customers present.

Unfortunately, I feel victim to the age old adage of "you snooze, you lose. " At the end of the night I was left with incredibly slim pickings and violated my rule of no average women. However, this average woman provided exemplary service in the form of BBBJ, anal, and even some tongue action where the sun don't shine. No, I did not kiss her before or after this unexpected event.

As I was taking her up to the room, MiamiBoy gave me the well deserved look of disappointment. Believe me man, I am even more disappointed with myself.

Here is to another day and hopefully better options.
    Thanks for the report. I miss Brazil already. I really want to spend more time in Rio next time. I think I could've really enjoyed 4 x4. Prives were amazing, too. I thought I was sexed out. But it only took 4 days to get my craving back.

Quote Originally Posted by CkNice11  [View Original Post]
    I just came back a couple of weeks ago from my first trip to Rio so I can give you some advice based on my experience. I stayed at the Marriott and had no complaints. You only get 1 guest but that's all I needed. Only had 1 chick spend a night and that's because we were both wasted LOL but it was cool. Staying in Copacabana is the way to go for a newbie. Highly recommend Ubers over taxis. There cheaper for 2 and they were safer. Seems any issues me and my brother's had came after a taxi ride so just take Ubers. It's safe to walk but keep your wits and don't let anybody get close to you. My brother phone was stolen by some tranny's who he told to leave him alone but kept trying to grab his penis and ultimately grabbed his phone. Termas 4 x4 was my favorite and I went there every single day LOL. They closed on weekends but Monday through Friday that's the spot. It's a ton of termas and prives so don't be scared to just Google them and go exploring. Termas is like a bar club sauna brothel. Prives are like extras massage joints. I prefer termas cause I'm a party guy. Also hit mabs at night which is a bar where the working girls hang. I found some good quality gems at mabs. 1 was a dime piece who took me around the favelas and I had an amazing time with. Any other questions don't hesitate to ask me.
    How much was it to session at 4 x4? I went, but didn't session.

Recent trip advice

Quote Originally Posted by TravelGuy79  [View Original Post]
    Right before Covid hit hard I made my first trip to Thailand fell in love but with Covid I've given up going back for at least another year. And based on those trip reports I picked Rio de Janeiro as my next stop. I can't wait to go and I'm hoping some of you experts can give me a little advice. I emailed several hotels that say they don't allow you to bring girls back right now because of Covid so I'm looking at staying at an Airbnb instead every host I have emailed and said it's not a problem bringing a girl back but as security and apartments going to give me a hard time anyways? I understand having a girl overnight is not as common as it is in Thailand but I really enjoy that and going to give that a shot here. Also I was thinking of staying in Copacabana since it's the most centrally located it appears and plenty of Termas around there. Do you recommend that's a good place for a first time visitor or would I be better off staying in another spot. I saw that 4 x 4 and other places of interest are located in Cernto would that be a better place to stay? Also since I really am not going to know my way around at all at first is Uber the best way? I've heard it's relatively cheap for most rides? One last question by foot I'm walking around where I find other termas and prives. And what is the difference between the different places. Sorry for the newbie questions I'm still getting familiar with the different lingo. Thanks so much for any of you guys that can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    Interesting question. I have not, but I do recall that a Scandallo tute in Sampa asked me out of the blue if I wanted to go with her to a swing party. I was staying in Moema where she said there were some good swing clubs. I remember that she went by "Josie". Anyway, I declined as she wasn't my type.
    Brazilian girls seem to like them. Many girls have asked me if I want to go, but I never went. There are at least two in Moema, probably many more.

http://www.innerclub.com.br/ and https://www.hotbar.com.br/.

My poor, unfortunate soul

Last night I went to 65 and 4 x4 again with MiamiBoy. Unlike the previous night, 4 x4 actually had better quality. It was quite packed even through midnight. At some point there were even more guys than girls. Girls started to leave around 10 or 11, despite the high volume of customers present.

Unfortunately, I feel victim to the age old adage of "you snooze, you lose. " At the end of the night I was left with incredibly slim pickings and violated my rule of no average women. However, this average woman provided exemplary service in the form of BBBJ, anal, and even some tongue action where the sun don't shine. No, I did not kiss her before or after this unexpected event.

As I was taking her up to the room, MiamiBoy gave me the well deserved look of disappointment. Believe me man, I am even more disappointed with myself.

Here is to another day and hopefully better options.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Got Allianz for $56 that ticked all the boxes included Covid, other than trip cancellation. When I had to cancel my Rio trip, they refunded immediately, no questions asked.

If I did have to choose BTW Cabo Frio and Buzios, I'd go to Buzios. More expensive but more fun, IMHO. As to a mere idea of taking your girl to Buzios, search for "Buzios," and you'll see this topic was recently discussed.

1. For your first time, stay in Copa.

2. Below on this very page, another member mentions Portobay, which is located in Copa and guest-friendly. I had researched that hotel before and believe it is guest-friendly, too.

1. Uber is fine and cheap.

2. Most prives and arguably the best termas 4 x4 are in Centro, but getting between Copa and Centro is very easy by metro, bus, or Uber.

3. You seriously need to read A LOT to find the best termas and prives, then ask questions here or PM. Everything you want to know has been reported in Rio forums time and again.
    Thanks for answering some of my questions. I'm going to take your advice and stay in Copa and Uber around. I think I'm going to book an Airbnb it seems like there are some super nice condos for under $!00 usd. I do plan on spending lots of time reading this form over the next four months. It is a wealth on information. I'm trying to prepare myself as much as possible. In Pattaya I dove right into the deep end and I'm sure I will do the same In Brazil.

Ah yes.

I was thinking of club mix bar.

Quote Originally Posted by RioBob  [View Original Post]
    One of my recent posts of taking a tute to a swing club:

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabundo1  [View Original Post]
    Who has taken a hooker to a swing club.
    One of my recent posts of taking a tute to a swing club:

Quote Originally Posted by RioBob  [View Original Post]
    On Saturday early evening I tried to get a girl from barra vip to come over, 2 flaked out on me kept texting back they were going to be late so I canceled. I was getting hungry so I walked over to MAbs to get something to eat and I was texting another barra girl to come over but they all act like they don't need the money, business must be good for these girls and also some are young and beautiful.

So while I was sitting in Mabs planning my next move a woman comes over to me that I met in an Internet cafe many years ago to say Hello,. She said I'm sitting over there with a friend I think you'll like her. I went over and sat with them, not really my type but she seemed fun so I stayed a while. She asked me what my plans were for the night, I had none really but a girl I met last night told me of a new swing club in Barra called Achar. The girl said to me it's a good place and she loves it. I said yeah you want to go? She said yes but I said I didn't want to travel so far let's go to 2 A2 instead. So we went to my place and changed, she put on a dress and I put on pick pocket proof pants.

I didn't really expect much from 2 A2 considering these times, I thought maybe I'll just bang my girl and watch others. But my girl was perfect for this place, her personality plus big bunda and breasts many guys were reaching over to touch her and as soon as they do that gives me permission to touch theirs. I had my fingers in many hot wet bucettas, ate some delicious ones too plus we switched with 3 couples, it was a really good night.

On the way back I'm staying near Dolce Vita and I learned in 2 A2 that my girl likes bucetta too, many girls in the club were after her too. So I said let's go into dolce vita and get a girl for us, she said yes and she'll pick her out. We found this lovely 21 year old with small breasts and big luscious nipples. We all jumped into the bed together and I had both to myself. Good thing those Barra girls flaked on me otherwise I would have missed this great night.

Also I was thinking of staying in Copacabana since it's the most centrally located it appears and plenty of Termas around there. Do you recommend that's a good place for a first time visitor or would I be better off staying in another spot. I saw that 4 x 4 and other places of interest are located in Cernto would that be a better place to stay?
    On the Brazil cover page, click on "Rio de Janeiro. Hotels & Lodging". It's all discussed in great detail. Besides this Rio thread "Link to Reports of Distinction" is also a good place to check out.

Rio

Hi gents,

My second Brazil visit almost there, booked accommodation for all July but tickets not yet as still have things to sort out at home.

Was wondering how is situation in Rio with restrictions.

Last time almost everything worked more less normal, apart from nightclubs.

Luckily Rio is anal then SP regarding Covid drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    3. You seriously need to read A LOT to find the best termas and prives, then ask questions here or PM. Everything you want to know has been reported in Rio forums time and again.
    God bless you. You're a lot more patient / tolerant than most. LOL. Including me.

Read, Read, Then Read Some More

Quote Originally Posted by TiaVoyage25  [View Original Post]
    What kind of plan did you get? Mine is like 80 USD for a month and it seems to be very comprehensive, though fortunately I have not had to use it as well. I even got the COVID coverage which, as a young man, seemed wholly unnecessary.
    Got Allianz for $56 that ticked all the boxes included Covid, other than trip cancellation. When I had to cancel my Rio trip, they refunded immediately, no questions asked.

Quote Originally Posted by PahllusMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken a girl from Rio to either these places? I like the idea of a "mini-relationship" beach tour, swimming, food and a girl who knows tastes, like wake up BJ and coffee in bed.
    If I did have to choose BTW Cabo Frio and Buzios, I'd go to Buzios. More expensive but more fun, IMHO. As to a mere idea of taking your girl to Buzios, search for "Buzios," and you'll see this topic was recently discussed.

I emailed several hotels that say they don't allow you to bring girls back right now because of Covid so I'm looking at staying at an Airbnb instead every host I have emailed and said it's not a problem bringing a girl back but as security and apartments going to give me a hard time anyways?

Also I was thinking of staying in Copacabana since it's the most centrally located it appears and plenty of Termas around there. Do you recommend that's a good place for a first time visitor or would I be better off staying in another spot.
    1. For your first time, stay in Copa.

2. Below on this very page, another member mentions Portobay, which is located in Copa and guest-friendly. I had researched that hotel before and believe it is guest-friendly, too.

Also since I really am not going to know my way around at all at first is Uber the best way? I've heard it's relatively cheap for most rides?

One last question by foot I'm walking around where I find other termas and prives. And what is the difference between the different places. Sorry for the newbie questions I'm still getting familiar with the different lingo. Thanks so much for any of you guys that can help me.
    1. Uber is fine and cheap.

2. Most prives and arguably the best termas 4 x4 are in Centro, but getting between Copa and Centro is very easy by metro, bus, or Uber.

Hotel Novatel RJ Porto Atlantico, Santo Cristo area (Centro?)

Quote Originally Posted by QuackUp  [View Original Post]
    . . . Hotel Novatel RJ Porto Atlantico, Pros. Newer modern hotel. Vlt stop right in front of hotel. Best shower I had in Rio. Cons. Location, it's on the other side of centro past Aqua Rio. There are no restaurants or markets close by. Swimming pool area was very small with no direct sunlight. With all that, this was my favorite hotel on this trip. . .
    You weren't kidding when you said' you like to do your own thing, as Hotel Novatel RJ Porto Atlantico, isn't exactly Centro per se.

I do remember this hotel (and think I checked it out once, out of curiosity) on my long walks / strolls back and forth, to and from Praca Maua, while staying with friends at a Santo Cristo condo complex at the bottom of favela Providencia.

It seems like a nice enough hotel, but not exactly a "centro" hotel, I would consider recommending to newbies necessarily, just because of its slightly "out-of-central" location. Although, as you've mentioned, taking the VLT does make it easier to get to.

This old sea docking area is part of the gentrification that has taken place over the last several years and is nice enough and fairly quiet area, if albeit somewhat sparse and numbered with lots of empty seaport warehouses. Utopia Aquario (aquarium), is a nice touch to the area and for tourists so I hear, as oddly enough, I still haven't been inside.

Kudos to you for sharing your stay in this area. Please add more, if there are some other honorable and notably places worthy of attention.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackUp  [View Original Post]
    Porto Bay Hotel Copacabana. Pros. Location, clean, and according to the bell guy, guess friendly. Cons. Didn't see any.

Prodigy Hotel Santo Dumont. Pros. Location if you like exploring centro. Vlt can get you to the prives in about 2 minutes. About 5 minutes to the termas. Cons. There cleaning schedule. I usually go for a prive run so I leave around 10:00. After have lunch so I'm back at the hotel around 13:00. Find out the room hasn't been cleaned. I like to rest before I head out later to the termas but now I have to wait for the cleaning crew to come by. This hotel is not guess friendly. You can register one guess and that's pretty much it.

Hotel Novatel RJ Porto Atlantico, Pros. Newer modern hotel. Vlt stop right in front of hotel. Best shower I had in Rio. Cons. Location, it's on the other side of centro past Aqua Rio. There are no restaurants or markets close by. Swimming pool area was very small with no direct sunlight. With all that, this was my favorite hotel on this trip. I was on the 11th floor with a view of the bay which was so relaxing. My date also loved this hotel. Pretty isolated but I guess that means more privacy for you. I didn't ask if this hotel was guess friendly but when my date came over I met her in the lobby and headed straight to the elevators with no problem.
    Hey QuackUp,

Thank you very much for your recent posts; they're exactly what a newbie like me is looking for.

I found this site a couple of weeks ago and have been pouring over it. Planning my first international mongering trip with a couple of buddies (hopefully in September of this year). I've never travelled internationally, but have local mongering experience. My buddies are the opposite (traveled a lot but little mongering exp).

I first planned on Cartagena, then Costa Rica, and now I think I've settled on Rio De Janeiro. Rio De Janeiro doesn't seem to have any political unrest or a major COVID problem, but I'm still not 100% this will be a good first trip. Any opinions on this are greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking we fly into SDU, possibly stay at Porto Bay in Copacabana, then hit mainly the 4 x4 and 65 for night spots initially. I like to see Christ the Redeemer and beaches during the day. Eat at Apaia and get some good steaks.

Just wanted to extend my thanks to all the reports. I couldn't imagine planning an international trip without this site!

Posting Limitations