"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Rio de Janeiro Reports

+ Add Report
Page 412 of 2002 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 422 462 512 912 1412 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 30023
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    For those that seem disenchanted w Rio, I believe it's generally acknowledged that SP is better than Rio for girls. While I don't personally have firsthand knowledge of Rio, My firsthand knowledge of (precovid) SP is there are plenty of 8+ Girls in the Boates. And the kicker is that most girls I've been with in SP (about 15) have been from Rio! They come to SP to make their Boate money. Def recommend you try SP before you judge Brazil.

P.S. Someone described the pushy experience they received in the termas just like FKK. You will never get this at A nice Boate in SP. The only incentive to get me to the room was twice I've had my dick seriously assaulted while in the club. And this after a half hour plus of hanging out. It worked BTW. LOL.
    I don't believe that pushy is typical for Rio termas. In 20 years, I remember 2 pushy girls. One took a gentle hint and disappeared, another one got told off by another girl who didn't like her behavior. It's nothing to be concerned of, IMHO.

But, yeah, for clubs (boates) SP can't be beat. Still, Rio is a beautiful and fun city. Try to use these adjectives to describe SP, LOL.

LOL, Brasileiras have many virtues, but (luckily) patience isn't one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZebraStripes81  [View Original Post]
    This update will address the inevitable consequences of becoming a regular with a terma girl and then later some reportage from Posts 2.

When last checking in the reality of developing a regular (almost daily) relationship with a Terma girl had begun to hit. Two things occurred in direct correlation- 1. The demand for more money, gifts, uber eats before sex, helping out with money for her birthday party, etc had begun to pick up and 2. The quality of performance had declined. It could be that the performance never *actually* declined, but because the novelty of such a beautiful dish combined with the acts she was willing to perform had once been intense enough to smooth out any perception of slacking- the execution itself had always in fact been matter of fact and without much desire. I began to see it as being obligatory and started to feel like a chump. The aura of novelty hath vanished, the bubble burst. Let's also add that these girls lie all the time and their lies are often laughable and blatant.
    When you 'date' a GDP, she starts seeing you as her personal ATM / boyfriend. I'd say it's a good thing. It's like a alarm beeping in your head that nudges you to move on. You may hate it, but you know it's time to get out of bed. Imagine how much damage a more sophisticated creature could cause to both your wallet and your heart with a longer, well executed con. Actually, no need to imagine, as our esteemed Exec Talent described it clearly in another thread.

You might be young, but you're wise, too. Love them, enjoy them, pay them, don't fall for them. I really appreciate your reports, thank you!

Rio Experience

Visited multiple clinicas recently and generally had a good time. Prices have come down from last time I was here, most spas were charging Rs 120/ h. But I think the pandemic took its toll on the Cariocas, I had a hard time finding skinny providers in the spas. Summary of a few experiences worth highlighting.

Belprazer in Centro; best selection of all spas I visited. At least 10 ladies in lineup at any given time, all shapes and sizes. I sessioned with 4 ladies on 4 days. All did their best to please, and all provided GFE. My favorite was Duda, perhaps the hottest lady this trip. We connected well and she was the closest to GFE I got this entire trip.

Onix Spa in Centro; Underwhelming for several reasons. Selection was weak, most of the ladies on the website were there, but they don't look as nice as the pics. Second, the rooms are really shitty, phone booth size (like Mezzanine in Bogota) with a shower at the foot of the bed. Third, they are relatively expensive, they charge Rs 170/ h, a 40% premium over other spas for reasons not clear to me. Finally, getting into the building is annoying. You have to register at the ground floor to get a key that allows you to access the elevators and exit the building as well. They record your ID info and take your picture, very intrusive. Dudas spa is in the same building.

Copa583; The cleanest and most classy rooms of all clinicas I have been to in Rio. The selection was a bit disappointing. The worst performance I had this trip was here. A lady with curly hair, CBJ and the bare minimum to get by (my first and only CBJ in Rio). Then at the end she kept harassing me endlessly for a tip, another first. Got really annoying.

Tried to connect with a hottie from BarrasVip. Friendly, but insisted that I book a room at a love motel of her choice (for Rs 300), in addition to her fee. I didn't bite. Not sure why she didn't want to come to the room I already paid for.

Checked Mabs and Dolce vita on different occasions, but found the scenes more depressing that anything.

Happy mongering my friends.

This update will address the inevitable consequences of becoming a regular with a terma girl and then later some reportage from Posts 2.
    Mongers should read this report, good insights that are mostly spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Visited Solarium terma on Thursday around 8. 30 pm, not much talent, honestly. Probably about 10-12 girls, 7/10 tops. For an average Joe who thinks pussy is pussy, they are all doable, but I expected to see more 8's and 9's, but was a bit disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    I recommend you try a few termas. They all go in cycles. One week or month, Solarium is good but 4 X4 isn't. Or 65 is good but Monte Carlos isn't.
    This sounds as likely an explanation as you are going to get for the different observations and conclusions of MiamiBoy and myself about Solarium. I really liked the joint and MiamiBoy not so much. But I hardly ever see any real 9's even in the best places and only one or two 8's if at all, but only if the joint is exceptional. I guess I am a tough grader. LOL. I think a place is pretty good if I find just 10% of the girls are attractive to me which equates to a 6.25 to 7.5 in my rating book.

I visited 3 times last trip. So you know I thought the place was pretty good. So, I will ballpark it and say there were between 20 to 25 girls in the bar area maybe more. The lineup changed slightly night to night, but there seemed to be on average at least 3 sexy girls available every time I visited and a couple of more girls that were interesting which means they were probably only 5.4 to 5.8 overall, but they had something that caught my eye which put them into the doable category as far as I as concerned.

Summing up, I liked the looks of approximately 5 out of 25 of the Solarium girls on hand and I thought 3 were very hot which is a solid percentage for any bordello IMHO. Anyway, it was a better percentage than what I found in Centaurus, with only 1 good looker out 5 total, and Perola Negra with zero out of 5 lookers. Of course, it all depends on what turns you on and what you find attractive. Timing is a factor too. The solution is easy. Terma Hopping: if a place does not have what you are looking for, call for an Uber and go to the next joint.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzyDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Arrived Monday late morning, and made my way to my Apt on top of Santa Teresa. I have stayed in many bairros here, but I prefer to stay above the city and separate from places where there are so many tourists. Here in Santa Teresa it is nearly impossible for anyone to imagine I'm not Brasileiro. Monday I just slept in all day, it was great to be out of the US and fully vaccinated. I really don't care for hotels as I can't cook the food I prefer to eat, I. E. , Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, French, etc. My apt has a full kitchen with oven and a large balcony overlooking centro. Tonight I am preparing Italian Risotto and Creme Brulee. Tuesday after playing alto and flute, I went to Cantagalo to hook up with GDP, we scheduled for 3:30. I got to the address and texted her I was downstairs. Of coarse, no answer, so I wait and text again. Still vacant, I waited 12 more minutes, still nada, I text her and tell her "sorry I can't wait past 10 minutes and leave". I call backup at 605 NS and all is good. Taxi over there and welcomed by a lovely 19 yo no kids. We spent a half hour talking (as she was curious why I spoke port and wanted no know more about the vaccine) ended up staying another hour sexing her. I don't like silicone ass or tits, and this young lady is an all natural beauty and a great reliever of stress. Wednesday contacted some friends who are having a jam on Sunday in Oswaldo Cruz, perfect end of the week. In the afternoon on Wednesday I was enticed to go to Cinelandia to meet a sweet 28 yo just off the praca. Had a great session, all natural, and again at the end of the session talked a lot about her going to England in Sept. Thursday after practice I walked down to Smartfit, joined the club and had a great work out (smart fit is a great gym, I recommend it)..
    Ahhhh. A man after my own mind -- I like different ethnic cuisines and find I can often prepare them better than many local establishments in Rio (or at least the way I like the cuisine prepared). I also prefer the Santa Teresa area too. Away from much of the tourist hubbub but not too far away from the things / areas I like. I also don't like silicon / saline in girls' asses or tits. I also prefer them au natural. I've never tried SmartFit out. It seems like you can't swing the proverbial dead cat without hitting one there. I have always gone to BodyTech. Yes, it is expensive and I don't fully use it to just icy the price for the most part; but, I have made quite a few good connections with locals there.

When last checking in the reality of developing a regular (almost daily) relationship with a Terma girl had begun to hit. Two things occurred in direct correlation- 1. The demand for more money, gifts, uber eats before sex, helping out with money for her birthday party, etc had begun to pick up and 2. The quality of performance had declined. It could be that the performance never *actually* declined, but because the novelty of such a beautiful dish combined with the acts she was willing to perform had once been intense enough to smooth out any perception of slacking- the execution itself had always in fact been matter of fact and without much desire. I began to see it as being obligatory and started to feel like a chump. The aura of novelty hath vanished, the bubble burst. Let's also add that these girls lie all the time and their lies are often laughable and blatant.

Even more so, a reconnection with Letitia and the best sex of the trip only served to set the scene. Letitia was to come over the morning after to do her laundry, give me lasagna and sex- but had to cancel because her very good friend had unexpectedly died. I'm still waiting for an update about that. Immediately after Lucrezia messages me and wants to come over since it's a holiday and she doesn't need to work and I agree. The day was annoying and not fun. She insists on eating first, orders Japanese food from uber eats- calls and yells at the delivery guy because it's taking too long. We try to do oral, but my heart is just not in it. She spends the rest of the day on the couch looking at watches before somehow managing to extract some money from me to buy one. I've had enough...
    Great post. And great point made about no matter what they say or how they say it. We are still just a source of income to them. It's cool to be friendly and like them. Just don't go catching feelings for these girls. At the end of the day, we are just a meal ticket to them.

Take some time off from the hobby and rejuvenate. You're in one of the most iconic cities in the world -- enjoy it. Heresy Alert / There is more to do in Rio than just the hobby. Just my $.02.

São Paulo?

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    I recommend you try a few termas. They all go in cycles. One week or month, Solarium is good but 4 X4 isn't. Or 65 is good but Monte Carlos isn't.

I agree that La Dulce Vida isn't that great. You will occasionally see an 8+ there. But guys hoping for a Help replacement will be incredibly disappointed.
    For those that seem disenchanted w Rio, I believe it's generally acknowledged that SP is better than Rio for girls. While I don't personally have firsthand knowledge of Rio, My firsthand knowledge of (precovid) SP is there are plenty of 8+ Girls in the Boates. And the kicker is that most girls I've been with in SP (about 15) have been from Rio! They come to SP to make their Boate money. Def recommend you try SP before you judge Brazil.

P.S. Someone described the pushy experience they received in the termas — just like FKK. You will never get this at A nice Boate in SP. The only incentive to get me to the room was twice I've had my dick seriously assaulted while in the club. And this after a half hour plus of hanging out. It worked BTW. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalabo  [View Original Post]
    Taking into account that ratings are subjective, I have not seen any gorgeous girls (8+) in any of the termas I had visited during my recent trip except for cheetah girl I saw in terms 65. I personally adjust my expectations according to location and price. If you are looking for 8+ in rio then you will be very disappointed. Yes, you might find 8+ time to time but I didn't think that would happen consistently. I always talk to girls about the services I expect before committing and I had surprises in room whenever I broke that rule.
    So true.

I loved Rio but attraction of women in daily life is not so great at all.

You can see some premium girls on beach (mainly Barra) but usually they are already occupied.

Maybe will change my opinion with next visit, fingers crossed.

Cidade Invisivel

Arrived Monday late morning, and made my way to my Apt on top of Santa Teresa. I have stayed in many bairros here, but I prefer to stay above the city and separate from places where there are so many tourists. Here in Santa Teresa it is nearly impossible for anyone to imagine I'm not Brasileiro. Monday I just slept in all day, it was great to be out of the US and fully vaccinated. I really don't care for hotels as I can't cook the food I prefer to eat, I. E. , Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, French, etc. My apt has a full kitchen with oven and a large balcony overlooking centro. Tonight I am preparing Italian Risotto and Creme Brulee. Tuesday after playing alto and flute, I went to Cantagalo to hook up with GDP, we scheduled for 3:30. I got to the address and texted her I was downstairs. Of coarse, no answer, so I wait and text again. Still vacant, I waited 12 more minutes, still nada, I text her and tell her "sorry I can't wait past 10 minutes and leave". I call backup at 605 NS and all is good. Taxi over there and welcomed by a lovely 19 yo no kids. We spent a half hour talking (as she was curious why I spoke port and wanted no know more about the vaccine) ended up staying another hour sexing her. I don't like silicone ass or tits, and this young lady is an all natural beauty and a great reliever of stress. Wednesday contacted some friends who are having a jam on Sunday in Oswaldo Cruz, perfect end of the week. In the afternoon on Wednesday I was enticed to go to Cinelandia to meet a sweet 28 yo just off the praca. Had a great session, all natural, and again at the end of the session talked a lot about her going to England in Sept. Thursday after practice I walked down to Smartfit, joined the club and had a great work out (smart fit is a great gym, I recommend it). Friday night I went to Club 116, there were a couple of hot negras so I sat down next to one who was already with a guy. She kept looking at me and smiling, but fearful of causing a disturbance, we only flirted while her customer wasn't looking. I finished my drink and before I got up to leave I slide my card over and she takes it and I'm out the door. As soon as I hit the sidewalk my phone starts blowing up, she tells me"come back up, why did I leave?" I tell her sorry I have an appointment. So I walk over to 4 x4 and walk up the stairs to the boate and I'm informed the Wiskeria is closed but I can go inside in my street clothes (I can't stand those funky robes). Once inside it was the usual 4 x4 scene a few negras, brancas and morenas, I was approached by three different contract employees and gave my card to two of them, other than that, uneventful and not very interesting.

Got to Rio a few days ago. The city is beautiful, the weather is perfect despite winter season, tons of hot girls everywhere I go.

Visited Solarium terma on Thursday around 8. 30 pm, not much talent, honestly. Probably about 10-12 girls, 7/10 tops. For an average Joe who thinks pussy is pussy, they are all doable, but I expected to see more 8's and 9's, but was a bit disappointed. The vibe kinda sucks, few gringos here and there having bottle service and a couple of girls are all over them, but most girls are just sitting there bored. DJ is playing but nobody dances. The facility itself is more like a lounge rather than a spa. The sauna room was turned off. Got approached by a 7, speaks decent english. Got her a drink, one for myself. Chatted for a bit with some DFK mixed in. Then off to the room we went. What surprised me is that no blow job was on the menu, not even CBJ. She just put a condom on and climbed on top. Changed a few positions until I finished. Boring mechanical sex, no CIM, no anal, no nothing. Maybe YMMV, but who knows? Total damage was 630 R including entrance fee, drinks and 40 min session.

Last night, Friday, went to check out Dolce Vita, got there around 1 am, 50 R entrance fee. The club is very similar to MDE Gustos but smaller and less talent. Again, mostly 6's and 7's, no 8's or 9's, no stunners. Heck, maybe my standards are way too high? Barravips girls look hotter on their website. Average drink is 25 R. Got approached a few times, but none of them was up to my standards / taste. Every single girl that approached me asked for a drink, kinda annoying. Got a phone number of a blondish super tall girl, she was taller than me and I'm no short at 6 feet. Speaks good english. What turned me off is that she kept saying that time is money and after buying her a drink and chatting for a bit she wanted me to take her out and I was not ready, still wanted to wait and see if any new girls would show up. She then approached other guys, but nobody pulled the trigger and she came back to me but I was still not ready jajaja. Her business approach just killed the vibe. I took her number, just in case, and left around 2. 45 am. The place got busier around 2 am BTW, so if you decide to go, go late.

Don't get me wrong, I still love it here, enjoying every day that I have, doing tourist stuff, swimming, etc. I see tons of hot looking girls, 8's and 9's at the beach or around, on Tinder (no success there). Lapa was packed with locals last night and there is some good talent there as well. But when it comes to termas, clubs, etc. And other places with working girls, I have not had any luck yet. Barravips girls either don't reply or don't negotiate. I have mentally accepted the going rates of 500 R / HR, but it looks like they don't want my business. Oh, and a few SA girls flaked on me. Still have yet to experience famous Brazilian PSE.

If anybody wants to show me the ropes or share a contact of a beautiful 8 or 9 PSE / GFE, that would be appreciated.

I agree that La Dulce Vida isn't that great. You will occasionally see an 8+ there. But guys hoping for a Help replacement will be incredibly disappointed.

Actually it is from 2014 I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedMan  [View Original Post]
    It's not available on Netflix US.

It's new. Ana Foxxx sat rivited watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedMan  [View Original Post]
    It's not available on Netflix US.

Got to Rio a few days ago. The city is beautiful, the weather is perfect despite winter season, tons of hot girls everywhere I go.

Visited Solarium terma on Thursday around 8. 30 pm, not much talent, honestly. Probably about 10-12 girls, 7/10 tops. For an average Joe who thinks pussy is pussy, they are all doable, but I expected to see more 8's and 9's, but was a bit disappointed. The vibe kinda sucks, few gringos here and there having bottle service and a couple of girls are all over them, but most girls are just sitting there bored. DJ is playing but nobody dances. The facility itself is more like a lounge rather than a spa. The sauna room was turned off. Got approached by a 7, speaks decent english. Got her a drink, one for myself. Chatted for a bit with some DFK mixed in. Then off to the room we went. What surprised me is that no blow job was on the menu, not even CBJ. She just put a condom on and climbed on top. Changed a few positions until I finished. Boring mechanical sex, no CIM, no anal, no nothing. Maybe YMMV, but who knows? Total damage was 630 R including entrance fee, drinks and 40 min session.

Last night, Friday, went to check out Dolce Vita, got there around 1 am, 50 R entrance fee. The club is very similar to MDE Gustos but smaller and less talent. Again, mostly 6's and 7's, no 8's or 9's, no stunners. Heck, maybe my standards are way too high? Barravips girls look hotter on their website. Average drink is 25 R. Got approached a few times, but none of them was up to my standards / taste. Every single girl that approached me asked for a drink, kinda annoying. Got a phone number of a blondish super tall girl, she was taller than me and I'm no short at 6 feet. Speaks good english. What turned me off is that she kept saying that time is money and after buying her a drink and chatting for a bit she wanted me to take her out and I was not ready, still wanted to wait and see if any new girls would show up. She then approached other guys, but nobody pulled the trigger and she came back to me but I was still not ready jajaja. Her business approach just killed the vibe. I took her number, just in case, and left around 2. 45 am. The place got busier around 2 am BTW, so if you decide to go, go late.

Don't get me wrong, I still love it here, enjoying every day that I have, doing tourist stuff, swimming, etc. I see tons of hot looking girls, 8's and 9's at the beach or around, on Tinder (no success there). Lapa was packed with locals last night and there is some good talent there as well. But when it comes to termas, clubs, etc. And other places with working girls, I have not had any luck yet. Barravips girls either don't reply or don't negotiate. I have mentally accepted the going rates of 500 R / HR, but it looks like they don't want my business. Oh, and a few SA girls flaked on me. Still have yet to experience famous Brazilian PSE.

If anybody wants to show me the ropes or share a contact of a beautiful 8 or 9 PSE / GFE, that would be appreciated.
    Taking into account that ratings are subjective, I have not seen any gorgeous girls (8+) in any of the termas I had visited during my recent trip except for cheetah girl I saw in terms 65. I personally adjust my expectations according to location and price. If you are looking for 8+ in rio then you will be very disappointed. Yes, you might find 8+ time to time but I didn't think that would happen consistently. I always talk to girls about the services I expect before committing and I had surprises in room whenever I broke that rule.

Relationships with GDPs

After reading the woes of our young intrepid monger, ZebraStripe81, I thought I would offer another perspective and some advice. All women are not alike, including GDPs. I have had GDPs whom have actually said, don't spend the money or are you sure, that is a lot of money, or this one is cheaper. You need to get a sense early how they look at money and their focus on what is important. Are they just women-children who want everything? Do they talk about things all the time? Yes, this is why learning Portuguese, and not just the basics, is important. When all you have to offer is money and all she has is sex, what do you have really? This leads to is she a friend, a buddy, someone you enjoy hanging with without the sex? If you don't initiate sex, does she and not it is my job type sex. It is often said here that Brazilian women like sex. Truth is, around the world, women like sex, just not bad sex. The mantra of many here is that you can't turn a GDP into a housewife. If she can sleep in your bed while you hold her, wake up in the morning without you jumping her bones and spend the day with you just holding hands and taking it all in, you might find at night she is the one who wants to please you and wants nothing in return. For that night and day at least, she wasn't a GDP.

Posting Limitations