Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Rio de Janeiro Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 2002 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Absurd prices

Did anyone notice the absurd prices for accommodation between 17 and 20 November? Between 600%-1000% increase? Anyone know the reason?

Copa massage

Hi, I'm due into Rio in a few weeks and always have a bad neck & back after the flight. Anyone know where I can get a good massage, preferably in Copa? A legit one would probably be best if possible.

No. They are not open on Saturday or Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8939  [View Original Post]
    The rooms at Av 13 de Maio were open over the weekend? Saturday and Sunday?

Prive girl recommendations

Thought I contribute and share the good prive girls I had.

First girl is Carol at Rio Branco, 185 Sala 1810.24 yo pretty, short, branca carioca with perky in shape titties and a soft bubble butt. Allows kissing throughout the session. Gave a great, above average BBBJ with various techniques and lots of eye contacts. Licked my balls and ass on request All this done without any hurry and for as long as I wanted. She has a pair of big meaty pussy lips which was quite a surprise given her small size. Really enjoyed eating her and made her orgasm twice in my mouth. Then we kissed and talked some more before we moved on to sex. First in cowgirl then finished in missionary and nutted while making out with her.

Second girl is Jenifer at Rua Nossa Senhora the Copacabana, 583 sala 302.22 yo pretty mulata carioca with small perky titties and an average slightly flaccid bunda. Pure PSE session performance. DFK, BBBJ, balls sucking, and she particularly loves ass licking. Ate her pussy and made her orgasm then moved on to sex. First in doggy then in cowgirl, clutching her body tightly, super nasty DFK, pumped her hard and fast. She can take a pounding. BBBJ is to notch. Makes since as she told me she started sucking her friends dicks at 11 and started having sex at 14.

Both are willing to give out their whatsapp and meet in motels. If you in town go check them out ASAP as these GPS can suddenly disappear without any warning. Will post more if I find more good ones on this rather short trip.

In RJ for a nostalgic visit

Having been away for more than three years, finally decided to come back to the city that made me fall in love for this country. Guys please don't kill me for some of the comments I'm about to make. They are only my options drawn from my own personal experiences. Having said that, vamos la.

On my first night, decided to go on a little centro trash tour of a couple of places I visited on my last trip so I started a little early at 9 pm. Walked along Av. Pres. Vargas to my first stop Rua Uruguaiana, 210 (even thought the sidewalk was pretty much empty with a bunch of homeless people scattered along, I never felt any danger). On all of my previous visits, I rarely saw any doables so I had low expectations. Very few clients on this night with 6-7 GPS, all morenas and pretas. And to my mild surprise, only one hag while the rest were relatively decent and non-overweight. Although it was tough to make out the facial features of the ones sitting / standing in that dark corner next to the cashier booth. Barely got any reaction from the garotas, much less a smile.

Next up was Rua the Alfândega, 119. Again, went in with low expectations from previous experiences. The place always has the loudest music on blast. Only one garota seemed to be free while the rest were all with a group of guys. Didn't even try to see what they looked like and left for Club 502.502 is somewhat special to me as I have had some good sessions there in the past. I like that they have kept the entrada at 10 reais, probably the lowest of all the centro boates. On all of my previous visits, I always was met with small selections of around 10 or so garotas. But the positive is that there are usually doables and because its not busy you can take your time. And on this occasion it was no different. Right outside of the entrance to the main boate stood 2 friendly garotas, a preta and a light morena but they were not my cup of tea. Once inside, I was immediately greeted by a ginormous bunda owned by a young beautiful BBW. Further deep into the boate were 4 more garotas, 2 were free while the other 2 were mingling with 2 clients. At the very end, where the bar is located, stood 2 more friendly garotas who smiled and greeted me. In the opposite room were 2 more garotas. One was playing sinuca with a client while the other was sitting with a table of guys. Went over to the recepcionista for an update on the prices and was told 300 reais for 1 hour for their cabine. Having seen all the garotas, I decided to call the BBW over for a chat. Right away I sensed Melissa, a 24 yo carioca, is quiet and a bit cold. She immediately asked me for a drink (red flag #1) but I told her I wanted us to talk first and she didn't object. Well there wasn't much of that as every question I asked her was met with simple short answers (red flag #2). When I asked about her service, she said she does everything except anal. She wanted me to take her but I knew she wasn't going to provide me that GFE session I have come so costume to from these brasilian GPS. BUT, I'm BBW lover and for 300 reais, its worth it just to have a chance to burrow my face in her crotch. The session was nothing special but Melissa did keep all of her promises. She led me into our room then left to take her shower while I took mine. And returned in a reasonable time. We kissed to start the session but it was just ok and later on she evaded it. BBBJ as she promised downstairs. I asked for beijo grego and she did it for 50 reais. Also performed every single one of my position requests without any complaints. She was getting dressed while I was taking my shower and I asked if she was leaving and she replied if I wanted more. I let her go as I knew the one hour was almost up (I checked my phone after I got out of the shower and there was 5 minutes left). For anyone going to 502, I recommend Melissa if you are into bbws. And who knows, she might be more cheerful and friendlier towards you.

While settling my bill, I was greeted by a super charming, carinhosa GP. Was making out with me and showing me her titties. A bit on the older side for me and not as pretty as Melissa but I have no doubt she would knock my socks off in her session.

The next night went to the much anticipated 4 x4. Arrived around 830 pm. Haven't been there since the fire. Place was packed with GPS and clients. 60 reais entrada non-consumable. Price of program starts at 450 for 1 hour in their suite simples all the way to 900 for 90 minutes. Was approached by 3 garotas. The first was a young skinny short friendly mulata. Greeted me and a bit of short conversation. She wasn't my type so I told her I had just arrived and that I was waiting for a friend. She then left me politely (always appreciate that). Walked around a bit and noticed that two thirds of the clients were americans. Then bumped into a second GP, a very soft spoken super genuinely nice girl. She spoke some english but we switched to portuguese (just for me feels weird speaking english with them). She wasn't pushy or in a hurry and seemed genuinely interested in having a conversation with me. I had to excuse myself when my friend texted me. Later on, I saw her taken into a session by an older africian american. Went back into the boate and met garota #3, a mulata from Bahia. She was, for me, one of the prettiest girls in 4 x4 on that night, an 8/10. Reminded me of another young beautiful Bahiana I fucked at Whiskeria 65 3 years ago. I was enoying her company and groping her young skinny body. But when I told her that I was waiting for my friend, her attitude immediately changed and told me I wasn't allowed to touch her anymore. Talk about shooting herself in the foot. I was half way convinced of spending 450 on her but I'm so glad I dodged a bullet. Totally fake girl only interested in my wallet. Not long after, my friend texts me sayings he can't make it out. There were 2 other GPS that caught my eyes but neither seemed to be interested in me. So after about an hour, settled my tab and left. To be honest I came away quite disappointed with 4 x4. Lots of decent and doable girls in the 7 - 7. 5 range but very few that are actually worth paying 450 reais for. The vibes I got from the GPS they were just looking to get you into the room as fast as possible, pump your nut out, and then look for their next client. I know what most of you would say 'but dream the girls are there to fuck not to chat'. If I wanted that then I can find that in the prives for 180 reais.

Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    Did a quick stop in Rio for the weekend.

Av 13 de Maio.

The elevator situation in the building is always an issue. Needed one of the flyer guys to take me on a maze from the elevator that took us to the 18 floor. Steps had water on them and had to be very cautious not to break me neck.

Room 3206 - 5 girls. One tall model body type morena with cute face. Probably best looking in all the rooms. Passed though because I was looking for bubble butt.

Room 2102 - 3 older ladies passed.

Room 2103- 3 young ladies. One morena in 20's with nice bubble butt (who I chose), one preta, baixinha with bubble butt in 20's, and one 20 year old spinner morena.

Did 20 minute session for 60 k. Pussy was surprisingly tight. Tightest on trip so far.

Room 2107- 5 girls. 3 old morenas, 1 young pretas, 1 young morena. No bubble butts so left and I just session so I was in observation mode.

Room 1406 - one preta who I think I interrupted from sleeping or snorting something LOL. The presentation was awkward but amusing.

Room 703 - 4 girls. 2 old morenas and 2 young ones. Passed on a session.

Are. The Alfndega, 172.

Stop in around 7 pm after getting off the metro to 4 x 4. About 7 girls with as many guys. Didn't see nothing I liked and left within minutes.

Club 502.

About 4 girls with like 10 guys there. Paid 10 reais and left.

4 x4.

Semi packed. The usual scene scene mix of morena and pretas all different body types. Seen bubble I wanted. 26 year old from Bahia. Did 60 minute session for 450 reais. Session was good, pussy ok, just a nice view of doggy and prone bone. Shouldn't have done hour session because I always want to recharge and look at something new after first session LOL.

Went back down stairs. Relaxed. Hounded by a bunch of girls to take them. Seen super thick huge ass so chose her. 25 year old from Rio. Only did 30 minutes for 330 reais. Pussy was bomb came in like 10 minutes with this being my 4th nut if the day. She wanted to keep fuckin but told her I was too tired. So she sucked me off and talked to me the whole time until the phone rang LOL. These girls love having sex and always out fuck me LOL.

Left and tried to go to Terms 65 but it was a closed. Text girl that use to work there and she said they moved to Rua the Quitanda, 74. I was too tired anyway so grabbed Uber and some food and went to sleep.
    The rooms at Av 13 de Maio were open over the weekend? Saturday and Sunday?

4 x4 after midnight

The downstairs has been remodeled. It's pretty nice except the speaker is too loud to have a conversation.

This night I waited for a negra who was energetic and had the best body. The only problem was that she was hogged by the guests with the VIP table. I waited and got my chance around 12:30, then the club area closed, and everyone went downstairs. I went down with the girl wearing rope in confusion, then the girl told me to change back to my street cloth. I am not going to bore you with detail. After the confusion and settled my bill. I went downstairs only to find out that the girl was going to the room with another guest.

After going thru this once, this is the procedure for this scenario. Change, and settle the bill as if you are leaving, then go downstairs where they will give you a piece of paper to track your consumption when you make your first order.

I noticed there are more girls speaking English or learning to speak English. As a result, it can be little annoying or amusing because some can breath down on your neck when trying to talk to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabundo1  [View Original Post]
    p).

Deterence / escalation:

1. friends with phones who can call police (190) or ambulance (191,192), or uber, watch your back, speak portoguese.

2. camera on a phone or gopro, on a cord, around your neck so you don't get it ripped off.

2. 2 bottle (glass, like a heinekin bottle) or at least a water bottle (an object to throw, buys you 2 seconds).

3. taser flashlight.

4. pepper spray.

5. your laced up shoes to run or walk in the other direction.

6. weapons.

Stay safe guys.
    Zona sul in Rio has always had crime problems for tourists, all they want is your money. This violence is in the west part of Rio not near the tourist areas but you still need to be vigilant, thanks for the tips and updates.

Great report.

That would be stefany in 3206. Need to pernoite and wife her up and breed her vag creampie her to replicate her pretty little ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]

Av 13 de Maio.

The elevator situation in the building is always an issue. Needed one of the flyer guys to take me on a maze from the elevator that took us to the 18 floor. Steps had water on them and had to be very cautious not to break me neck.

Room 3206 - 5 girls. One tall model body type morena with cute face. Probably best looking in all the rooms. Passed though because I was looking for bubble butt.

Room 2103- 3 young ladies. One morena in 20's with nice bubble butt (who I chose), one preta, baixinha with bubble butt in 20's, and one 20 year old spinner morena.

Did 20 minute session for 60 k. Pussy was surprisingly tight. Tightest on trip so far.

Room 2107- 5 girls. 3 old morenas, 1 young pretas, 1 young morena. No bubble butts so left and I just session so I was in observation mode.

Room 1406 - one preta who I think I interrupted from sleeping or snorting something LOL. The presentation was awkward but amusing.

Friday in cloudy Rio

Av 13 de Maio.

Room 703 - 4 girls. 2 old morenas and 2 young ones. Passed on a session.

Are. The Alfândega, 172.

Stop in around 7 pm after getting off the metro to 4 x 4. About 7 girls with as many guys. Didn't see nothing I liked and left within minutes.

Club 502.

About 4 girls with like 10 guys there. Paid 10 reais and left.

4 x4.

Semi packed. The usual scene scene mix of morena and pretas all different body types. Seen bubble I wanted. 26 year old from Bahia. Did 60 minute session for 450 reais. Session was good, pussy ok, just a nice view of doggy and prone bone. Shouldn't have done hour session because I always want to recharge and look at something new after first session LOL.

Went back down stairs. Relaxed. Hounded by a bunch of girls to take them. Seen super thick huge ass so chose her. 25 year old from Rio. Only did 30 minutes for 330 reais. Pussy was bomb came in like 10 minutes with this being my 4th nut if the day. She wanted to keep fuckin but told her I was too tired. So she sucked me off and talked to me the whole time until the phone rang LOL. These girls love having sex and always out fuck me LOL.

Left and tried to go to Terms 65 but it was a closed. Text girl that use to work there and she said they moved to Rua the Quitanda, 74. I was too tired anyway so grabbed Uber and some food and went to sleep.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1698491850261.jpg‎   1698492192072.jpg‎  

Given that violence is rising, globally, it is a good time to review escalation of force procedures and to emphasize to think deterrence:

But first, JimmyBoy gives a thumbs up to Darkroom's Laura, whom Vagabundo also recommends, and at 4 x4 a certain Nordestina named L. Continues to attract attention from her fans like MichaelSamuel, etc. We are putting [Deleted by Admin]
    Deterence / escalation:

1. friends with phones who can call police (190) or ambulance (191,192), or uber, watch your back, speak portoguese.

2. camera on a phone or gopro, on a cord, around your neck so you don't get it ripped off.

2. 2 bottle (glass, like a heinekin bottle) or at least a water bottle (an object to throw, buys you 2 seconds).

3. taser flashlight.

4. pepper spray.

5. your laced up shoes to run or walk in the other direction.

6. weapons.

Bubba boys' immortal guide had a entry about a meeting engagement / street fight in rio in which he was with a friend with a gracie jiu jitsu shirt on (the MMA shirt itself is a form of deterence), which did descalate the situation; and his aussie decision tree was -- 1) does the attacker have a weapon, 2) if he does, then just give him your property (and don't pull out your own weapons).

So, maybe you agree with that or not, but the last point is to train for that decision, which means, go to your mma or boxing workout and think through what you will do when that happens because it will be a decision you make and execute in under 5 seconds.

Stay safe guys.

Violence is rising.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...blic-transport

Rio de Janeiro's state governor, Claudio Castro, has vowed to strike back against organized crime after paramilitary gangsters launched an unprecedented assault on Rio's public transport system, torching dozens of vehicles in what the politician called "terrorist acts".

Criminals reportedly set fire to at least 35 buses and coaches, four lorries and a train on Monday, during what local media described as one of the biggest criminal attacks in Rio's history..
    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Violence is rising

Violence is rising.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...blic-transport

Rio de Janeiro's state governor, Claudio Castro, has vowed to strike back against organized crime after paramilitary gangsters launched an unprecedented assault on Rio's public transport system, torching dozens of vehicles in what the politician called "terrorist acts".

Criminals reportedly set fire to at least 35 buses and coaches, four lorries and a train on Monday, during what local media described as one of the biggest criminal attacks in Rio's history.

The attacks were reportedly a retaliation for the killing of a senior paramilitary leader called Matheus the Silva Rezende by police special forces. "he was known as 'the Lord of War' Rio's right-wing governor claimed at an emergency press conference on Monday evening as security forces and firefighters scrambled to respond to the wave of attacks across western Rio.

Mourners with coffin.

'The state is murderous': Brazilians vow justice for 13-year-old boy shot by police.

Read more.

The eruption of violence – dramatic even for a state that has spent decades grappling with crime that claims thousands of lives each year – brought parts of Brazil's most famous city to a standstill and forced at least 45 schools to close, affecting thousands of students.

The broadsheet O Globo declared "Rio under siege". City Hall urged citizens to avoid the affected areas as a result of what the "high impact occurrence".

"The westside is ablaze," tweeted security specialist Cecília Olliveira, the founder of a violence-monitoring group called Fogo Cruzado.

Footage shared on social media showed dozens of passengers throwing themselves off one bus as criminals prepared to set fire to it and thick plumes of black smoke rising into the sky.

The attacks reportedly took place in at least nine different areas – Cosmos, Campo Grande, Inhoaíba, Guaratiba, Madureira, Paciência, Santa Cruz, Sepetiba and Recreio dos Bandeirantes – where about one million people live.

Government officials and media reports attributed the violence to the widely feared milícias (militias) – politically connected mafia-style groups which have seized control of huge swaths of Rio over the past two decades.

Last year Fogo Cruzado claimed the militias – which began life as community self-defence groups formed by off-duty police officers and prison guards before morphing into murderous criminal mafias – now controlled an area almost the size of Birmingham, the UK's second biggest city, where more than 1. 7 million people live.

Governor Castro said 12 criminals had been arrested in connection with Monday's attacks and would be charged with "terrorist acts". "I have no doubt that tomorrow will be a much more orderly and calm day," he told reporters, vowing to wage a "hard fight" against such criminals "24-hours a day, seven days a week". "Evil will not prevail over Good," Castro declared, warning organized crime groups not to dare to challenge the state.

But security experts described Monday's attacks as a brazen offensive against Rio's authorities which exposed successive governments' failure to bring organized crime under control.

The violence came hours after the shooting of Rezende, 24, who is reportedly the nephew of one of Rio's most notorious criminal leaders, Luis Antonio the Silva Braga, a paramilitary chief nicknamed Zinho. Rezende was reportedly shot dead during a police operation in Três Pontes, a redbrick favela that is a notorious militia stronghold.

https://youtu.be/bMjlXOsXWGY?si=ORQkvw7km3cJUi5o further to senor sperto's post about assault with deadly weapon in downtown centro rio, apparently if my language is right, drug gang commando Vermelho has stolen. 50 cal M2 belt fed machine guns and 7. 62 x51 belt fed FN Mag / M240 machine guns from the Federal armed forces.

So in terms of atmospherics, those of us who remember rio de janeiro when there were riots in downtown centro based on a rise of. 25 pennies (centavos) in local bus prices, and at the same time as the arab spring in the 2011 time frame (see also the book, red dress in black and white about istambul), may want to get ready for mass riots again in downtown rio and the outlying areas. See the kilcullen book, the accidental guerilla about ungoverned you or O shaped areas around the safe, well policed inner cities (like Barra de tijuca and Zona Sul areas like Ipanema and botafogo). Plan accordingly. If global events cascade, violence will be projected over images over the internet and by money in accounts to Brazil.

Prisma Terapias

One more review I owe the board.

So I mentioned previously that Prisma was definitely my favorite massage place. I also mentioned after my 1st visit that the menu didn't seem expandable.

Well, it's definitely a ymmv place.

My only knock on it was that it didn't beat my gold standard on nuru massages. There's a place in Medellin that I absolutely love. It's not a FS place. (Another ymmv situation but I strongly suggest you go there not expecting anything other than a HJ.) But the massage, the sensuality. It's unmatched.

As for Prisma, it comes close but not quite there. I will definitely return on my next visit. If I may make a recommendation. Yara. Absolutely gorgeous girl (in my opinion). Phenomenal service. Fun personality. I'd also recommend Andrezza. Same story, just a little shy of Yara in looks. In either case, I think you'd be pleased.

Solarium

So, this is a bit of a tardy report. My trip to Rio was cut short by a day due to a family emergency. Really up until the last day or two, I felt Rio was a nice destination but I still preferred Medellin. My next to last night was at Solarium. Of all the termas I visited, this was definitely the best for me. It's small. I'm surprised no one has built a large termas. Nonetheless, the environment was awesome. Prices were good. Talent was exceptional. The waiters there are great. I really don't have a bad word to say about it. I met Jessica. Honestly, I think she was the best kisses I've had in my life. Very friendly. We both got very drunk. At some point, her friend came over just to sit with us. Her kisses were incredible. The three of us making out, the good times, the laughs. It was an awesome night. I'd highly recommend Jessica. Sorry, I don't have a clue what her friends name is. It was more exotic than "Jessica" is all I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldJockey  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't start to get bubbling till 1 am?
    Yeah, 1 am at the earliest. If you go before then it will be empty.

Posting Limitations