La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Rio de Janeiro Reports

+ Add Report
Page 601 of 1998 FirstFirst ... 101 501 551 591 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 611 651 701 1101 1601 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 29967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by NotSoYoung  [View Original Post]
    ChristoI was awake far earlier than I intended The group were heading to see Christ the Redeemer...
    Nice reports, thank's for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangera  [View Original Post]
    Another concern is the possibility that Trump could enforce a ban to South America, similarly as he just did with European flights.
    Trump?? Brazil can just close it's borders. Or require a 2 wk quarantine for new arrivals.

Day 2 Tue 3rd March

Christo

I was awake far earlier than I intended The group were heading to see Christ the Redeemer. I had been before but cannot find my photos from back then so decided to go again although it was cloudy so I tried to suggest that they reschedule to no avail. Went up by van (I think $40 return trip) but that only goes about half way and then it was around are $32 for the other half of the route up so I costs about the same as the train in the end. (some of our group got the train but but the time we arrived the wait for the next available train was over an hour).

Lunch- Cafe Alto Santa Teresa

Rua Paschoal Carlos Magno, 143 - Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. RJ, 20241-310, Brazil.

Got uber here.

I like the Santa Teresa area, reminds the most of anywhere in rio of Lisbon, the Trams the hills etc. I liked the restertunat / cafe here as wkk, a certain charm to it.

Sugarloaf

Most of us decided to hike up Urca rather than getting the cable cars all the way. The sun came out by this point so we were all sweating heavily. But a cool thing to go up this together. Its not the hardest of climbs but no walk in the park either and some of it gets quite slippery as well.

By the time we had taken photos on top of Urca etc and was heading for the cable cars to sugarloaf it started to rain so we didn't han around on sugarloaf very long. To be honest the view from sugarloaf was not really any better than Urca anyway but going all the way up is one of those "I have done that" things.

Got an Uber back to the apartment, got cash at Bradesco. Got cleaned up rested for an hour or so and then headed of to get the trip statrted properly.

Monte Carlo

Rua Hilrio Gouveia, 19, Copacabana.

My first ever trip to a Termas. I expected that this would suit my preferences. Of all the different Mongering set ups I have experienced my favourite until now had been the Thailand Go'Gos and the Termas share two of the most important factors in common.

1 Girls are mostly unclothed.

2 Can get to know the girls / interview beforehand. I,e the time with a girl in the bar can be like extended foreplay sessions.

I arrived around 8 pm / Receptionist is very friendly and speaks good English. She explained the price structure etc Photo attached #9 was posted fairly recently as well) for the standard members I will type it out as well.

Entry is 120.

Girl is 250 for 40 minutes or 360 for an hour.

Standard room (without shower) is 120 for 40 minutes or150 for the hour.

Suite is 180 regardless of 40 minutes or 1 hour.

For the hour sessions they do try and upsell the suite as it is only 30 more.

At 8 PM on Tuesday it was low on clients but the quality was top notch. I don't think I saw anything below a 7. All shapes and colours as well some enormous assess. Even a natural redhead.

The girls are semi aggressive when you first walk in. I didn't go to Centaurus but based on what I read about how the girls are on you from the get go it isn't quite like that at Monte Carlo. But once you take a seat upon first arrival the girls do tend to surround you in a semi circle shape vying for your attention. Even for someone who has done a lot of this in their time I still suddenly feel myself shy in this scenario and I ended up looking at the floor to catch my breath LOL.

I initially was sitting down the side of the room but the pressure was too much so I headed to the bar to get a drink to relax a bit. Caipirinhas are are $20 I believe. The girls were lively many of them where dancing / twerking etc.

The first girl I really start chatting with was this thick light skinned black girl. She was next to me on the bar very chilled out and relaxed. She headed off and then came back and did a show. She's a samba dancer and man can she move. After the show she disappeared for a while. In her absence I started to chat with this thick brown skin Latina with a huge ass. We were all over each other fairly quickly and she was up for everything on my list apart from anal. I had learnt the Portuguese phrases but my pronunciation sucked so I had them stored in the google translate phrasebook as well so it was very quick. I was going to go to the room with her but needed to take a leak first however but when I came back she was nowhere to be found so I headed back to the bar to wait for her. The black showgirl from earlier was now back however and I started chatting with her and was quickly into it with her as well. Her ass was even bigger. And this girls has some seriously powerful legs Ran though my list again and this girl was up for Anal as well. Her stage name here is Bombom or BonBon. Went for the hour she is around 30 some English.

Some photos attached.

The girls does everything- Rimming, Anal, Facial Deepthroat and really loves doing it as well Probably one of my top 5 fucks of all time.

After the session was done I met back up with her in the bar got her a drink and just chatted for a bit.

Headed off around 11.

Lapa

Joined my friends at a restaurant where they were finishing up and headed to Lapa. Young crowd in this area but not all places open during the week.

I don't remember 100% where we went but I think it was bar the lapa. It was the place with the biggest cue anyway. Are $20 entry. I didn't really drink much so but they have this system like many places in Rio where you get an entry card and all your drinks go on that. I dislike the system though as I hate having to cue up to leave. One word of warning on Lapa- even though these clubs are not gay clubs they seem to get quite a sizable gay population which certainly won't be everyone's cup of tea. Think of Soho in London before it bacme a heavily gay area. . Headed home solo about 3 am. None of our group pulled but one guy got the number of a club rep and had a date with her later in the trip.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200304_002538.jpg‎   20200304_002545.jpg‎   20200304_002607.jpg‎   20200309_164741_HDR.jpg‎  

Re: Corona

Everything was very relaxed there as recent as Monday compared to Europe where the world is ending.

It doesn't seem to be taking hold in the warmer climates as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    However if the situation with the coronavirus in Brazil develops anything like in Europe I would guess many girls will not show up at work. They need money but they ain't stupid.

My guess is that the coronavirus can spread easily in Brazil. All the cheek-kissing, overcrowded buses and metro. Most hospitals are no good and many people are uneducated and toss and cough without protecting themselves. I'm happy I left Brazil.

P.S Bring alcogel, don't expect to find it in Rio. I passed by 16 pharmacies before finding one that just got it in stock, the stock finished in less than 2 minutes.
    Instituto Pensi is estimating that Brazil will have 30.000 cases of coronavirus in 3 weeks.

On Wednesday at NVT airport a lady came to sit next to me and started coughing without covering her mouth. I moved further away from her. Small children played with their parents sitting on the floor etc.

The screen clipping is from yesterday's Folha de So Paulo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _20200312_114828.jpg‎  

Equally Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    I got confused. I jumped into the video after 30 seconds and thought I saw a white girl with perky tits f*cking a black girl...

P.S If somebody missed it. Bolsonaro got the coronavirus.

Edit: P.P.S Jair denies it. Fake news.
    And here I thought it was one of the trannies we are always warning everyone about.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabundo1  [View Original Post]
    This is Victoria.

The best wa to do a review is is to post video.

She costs 200 r per hour.

Her number I will pass thru PM.

https://www.xvideos.com/video54464665/black_girl
    I got confused. I jumped into the video after 30 seconds and thought I saw a white girl with perky tits f*cking a black girl...

P.S If somebody missed it. Bolsonaro got the coronavirus.

Edit: P.P.S Jair denies it. Fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangera  [View Original Post]
    In the USA right now, and I am scheduled to arrive in Rio next week. I believe this coronavirus situation is something serious (particularly for the elderly), but I also think its being blown out of proportion. So I am willing to take certain risks such as being in an eight and a half hour flight, and even visit some prives. Another concern is the possibility that Trump could enforce a ban to South America, similarly as he just did with European flights.

All that being said, my biggest concern is making that long ass trip, only to find out prives, termas, etc being closed down or few reporting to work. Anyone have intel or current word on the street regarding this issue in Rio de Janeiro?
    I've visited lots of privées until the 5:th of March (I left Brazil a week ago). I noticed several girls with a cold. On my last privê-visit at Copa583 one girls was tossing a lot in the presentation. I didn't notice a lack of girls because of the coronavirus.

However if the situation with the coronavirus in Brazil develops anything like in Europe I would guess many girls will not show up at work. They need money but they ain't stupid.

My guess is that the coronavirus can spread easily in Brazil. All the cheek-kissing, overcrowded buses and metro. Most hospitals are no good and many people are uneducated and toss and cough without protecting themselves. I'm happy I left Brazil.

P.S Bring alcogel, don't expect to find it in Rio. I passed by 16 pharmacies before finding one that just got it in stock, the stock finished in less than 2 minutes.

Having doubts for visit due to Coronavirus issue

In the USA right now, and I am scheduled to arrive in Rio next week. I believe this coronavirus situation is something serious (particularly for the elderly), but I also think its being blown out of proportion. So I am willing to take certain risks such as being in an eight and a half hour flight, and even visit some prives. Another concern is the possibility that Trump could enforce a ban to South America, similarly as he just did with European flights.

All that being said, my biggest concern is making that long ass trip, only to find out prives, termas, etc being closed down or few reporting to work. Anyone have intel or current word on the street regarding this issue in Rio de Janeiro?

Review format

This is Victoria.

The best wa to do a review is is to post video.

She costs 200 r per hour.

Her number I will pass thru PM.

https://www.xvideos.com/video54464665/black_girl

Rio 2nd Trip

Intro for perspective

I would call my self a semi pro mongerer. I have been Rio once before but it was one of 1st my travels abroad. I was only 19 and I was travelling with an older woman in a sugar momma relationship so even though I enjoyed P4P last trip this was mainly though local contacts etc rather than exploring typical venues (although I did stumble across help on the last night by accident) I had no planning for first trip. I have since traveled to Thailand 3 times and so am much more comfortable in exploring the scene.

I have done a lot of planning for this trip, far more than I probably needed considering I was travelling with Non Mongers and this was only ever going to make up part of this Holiday. I have a girlfriend but we have an "arrangement" and I had been under the understanding that I had permission for the duration of the trip to play the field although a couple of weeks before the trip it became evident that wasn't the case. After some chilly evenings we ironed things out and I had permission but I lost two weeks of planning. So whilst I had my planning done I never had time to form any kind of cohesive schedule so I was kind of making things up on the fly (not to my liking).

My girls rating system

I find a lot of guys are so subjective in their reviews and comments its hard to really judge talent levels and whilst there is an inherent level of subjectivity there are still objective levels of attractiveness as well. I. e even if you don't find black girls attractive as an example you should still be able to identify if others would find that particular girl attractive. I like all shapes and sizes and colours of women so I can find slim petite Thai girls as striking as big bunda Brazilians just as hot as each other. So this is how I rate girls.

Scale.

Face.

1 deformed acid burns etc (I am going to hell I know).

2 Unbelievably Ugly freakish looking.

3 awful.

4 really unattractive.

5 Not attractive but not an eyesaw (beer goggles doable).

6 Doable / nothing to be ashamed of (plane jane etc).

7 Cute.

8 Hot.

9 Smoking Hot.

10 Perfect Mesmerizing.

Body

1 Clinically Obese / Deformed.

2 Huge.

3 Very Fat.

4 plane Fat.

5 chubby or anorexic.

6 Bit of a tummy with no redeeming feature or too skinny (not anorexia).

7 Bit of a tummy but redeeming features (Tits / Ass) or skinny but toned.

8. If slim very toned hard body. Or minimal belly and good Tits or Ass.

9 No belly, Toned great tits and Ass.

10. Perfect Tall 5"7 to 6" Perfect Belly Natural Tits and Perfectly shaped Ass (doesn't have to be huge ass but can be).

Day 1 Mon 2nd March

Flight.

Departing from London Gatwick (very easy for me) direct to Rio International with Norwegian Air. Norwegian air charge a lot of extras (25 meal each way) and hold luggage (45 each way) which means it is not as cheap as you think. I booked through Sky Scanner via Carlton Leisure and costs was 470 but was all inclusive of two hold luggage 23 kg each and inclusive all meals so worked out much cheaper than booking through Norwegian directly.

Arrival and airport.

Landed 1 hour ahead of schedule as per the flight details so arrived 7.15 instead of 8:15. Getting through security was very easy. Plan was to get an uber from the airport. My research led me to believe that ATM's were available near the exits on the departures level near the exit for Uber but I didn't spot an ATM on the entire floor, despite looking again whilst we were waiting for the delayed Uber. I was getting rushed by the other guys so I didn't have the chance to be really thorough.

We waited at the exit for ages for our Uber it wasn't showing up. In the end I decided to persuade everyone to write of the uber and just get a regular taxi meter parked at the departures section because we had been waiting around 20 minutes or more. Cost basically are $80 to Rua Hilrio de Gouvia. Copacabana.

Apartment.

Air BnB Right next door to Monte Carlo on Rua Hilrio de Gouvia. Very girl unfriendly or any guests for that matter and it was stated in the house rules and the host reminded us about it about 10 times before the trip. I think the block owners had try to force out the Air Bnbs in this apartment block basically and the only way to stay was to agree about no guests. Basically tying to organise 6 other guys into making a booking was very difficult and we struggled to find anything 6 or 7 bedrooms. In the end we went for a 4 and a 3 bed close to each. We never put the rule to the test although I had the impression the doorman would have looked the other way with an incentive late at night although the host lived nearby and I did bump into him a few times. Anyone want the Air BnB link I can post.

On the whole the apartment was nice and spacious 4 bathrooms and location was quite perfect. Walking distance to many places on Av. Nossa Sra. De Copacabana, Mabs etc. See view from Balcony.

Supplies

Got talked into going for supplies although my own plans were just to grab a sandwich and head to Monte Carlo. Headed to Pao de Acar Av. Nossa Sra. De Copacabana, 493 there is an alcohol shop just outside and also they have atms outside there probably not the safest and they charged are $24 to use but given the limited options late at night they certainly can be useful as I saw very few external ATM's the whole trip. My friend used them with no issues.

Food- Churrascaria Carreto Lido

Ronald de Carvalho,- just behind the old balcony.

Typical all you can eat meat set up, but nothing special.

Mabs

On the Corner Ave Atlantica and Prado Junior.

I managed to convince the guys to head here. Some of the guys clearly weren't comfortable in the environment though and headed home although it turned out some of the other of the group who I didn't know where mongers were sitting in Mabs when we arrived.

This place gets a lot of stick regarding quality but I was pleasantly surprised. Yes there were a couple of hags who looked like they had bene on the game since the early days of Help but there must have been 20 plus girls and the average wasn't at all bad. One slim tall slim back girl easily a 9 possibly a 10.3 or 4 other 8's at lease and a handful of 7's. And a few other doable 6's.

I was feeling really tired at this stage so I wasn't planning on taking anyone but I did a bit of chatting just to get prices. Girls were quoting 300-400 for an hour but I think this could have been negotiated down to far less. Two of my group (who turns out were more into the mongering that they had let known in the build up to the trip) took two friends for a are $250 each for the night. Some of the girls did have a bit of a spoiled attitude there though when it came to negotiating.

I didn't head back to Mabs during the trip (time shortage) but given that this was a rainy Monday night I can't help but feel it might have been even better as the week progressed. Certainly not a talentless dive.

Walked home from Mabs on my own. There are police cars every 50 meters or so so no security concerns.

App to find girls

Quote Originally Posted by RioBob  [View Original Post]
    All these site have some overlap but I think this is where I would go for girls like that:

http://www.barravipsrio.com/

http://hotside.com.br/acompanhantes-...aneiro-rj.html
    I have tinder gold & have used it very successfully for sugar relationships in the US, Cartagena in Colombia, & Barcelona last year. I want to go to Rio this year, & I just saw the real crashed & is now 4.76 to 1. I'm thinking maybe end of July for a 7 day trip & will probably try to find one.

Quote Originally Posted by RioBob  [View Original Post]
    All these site have some overlap but I think this is where I would go for girls like that:

The one with the cowboy hat looks like my HS GF. Don't know if that makes me want to run to her, or from her?! The Real is plummeting. Good time to go to an oil exporting country (although not Saudi!

Go Online!

Quote Originally Posted by Tekmolo  [View Original Post]
    What is the best place to find high-end girls in their early 20's? I tried Seeking A. But the selection is so low. This is na example of the look / body type I am looking for (blonde or brunette doesn't matter).

https://imgur.com/a/nwYmWO3

Argentina sugar daddy websites are full of girls of this quality. Where can I find them in Brazil?

Posting Limitations