"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 689 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 699 739 789 1189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 18187
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Finally got my Happy ass to Scandallo O Mystical secrets of Brasilero accounting.

Quote Originally Posted by Rovnak  [View Original Post]
    Went to Scandalo Tuesday night Jan 24, eve of a state holiday.

Enter before 7 pm pay 150 entrance but all is consumacao (credit for food / drink).

Enter after 7 pm pay 222 (or 250, don't recall) 150 in consumacao.

Arrived early, used up my 150 in the restaurant. Excellent menu, a good value for consumacao I ordered sushi mix and chicken tenders. I should have just ordered 1 dish instead of 2, as the portions were very generous and I was satisfied after the sushi and the chicken was sufficient for 2 people. Live and learn. Drinks are expensive, even a simple beer is 35 reais, soft drinks 20. Mixed drinks 50 or 60.

Number and quality of girls: impressive. By 6:30 there were already 50 girls lounging in restaurant and cafe. Bar / disco area does not open until 9:00.
    Finally got to Scandallo last night. Got there at around 1845 h paid the Brl $ 150,00 consumacao. After 1900 h it's Brl $220. Had the house sushi at Brl $65, a Bud at Brl $35, a "dry" martini at Brl $ 70,00 and a MonteCristo #2 ring at Brl $170,00. Was taken aback when I had to cash out at Brl $350,00 when I left. According to my calculations my bill should have been Brl $ 200. My logic was as you consume these items are deducted from your consumacao, once it's exhausted, the charges begin to accrue. Not on this fucking planet! Their methods, your consumaco is added to your tab and then deducted. Brasiliero accounting methods, if the girls don't fuck you the house is guaranteed to. IMHO the Brl $ 150,00 consumacao is only a savings if you bounce against the marginal cost incurred by the Brl $220,00 ingresso and consumacao after 1900 h. IMHO, curious as to feedback on this issue. Argued with cashier chick to no avail got weird looks from people standing close by. Always happens when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me! .

The sushi was OK, have paid more for a brewski in Sampa (would it kill these guys to add Heineken to the beer card? About the only thing I have issues with in Brasil is their corn beer. Cavemen brewed better beer), the Cuban was excellent. Only way to top that cigar would be smoking one in Havana. Kicker was the "dry" martini. My Aunt Sheila served drier martinis to her Tuesday afternoon church sewing circle & bible study group. Since I got there kinda' early sat watching the talent filter in. Reminded me of batting practice before a MLB game. But it was fun to watch. Not really the variety your find in Rio, but to quote The Cane, there was "critical mass. " All in all, these women were fucking gorgeous, tits, ass, thick thighs, wearing all types of smell good, smiling ear to ear and drop dead gorgeous faces. Except this one chick, I think it was a tranny, chick was all swoll' up and her voice was deeper than mine. She kinda' cozied up me being the FNG. * scared the fuck out of me when she spoke. Kindly asked her to "hoppa fora, por favor," at which point I feared for my life with the look she gave me.

The girls were chatty and friendly, was copping feels like a blind man reading a NYT best seller in braille and he can't wait to get the end. Stole a play from the Tangelo Twitter Tango and "just grabbed them by the pussy. " Humorous part of the evening was having to explain to this blonde from Porto Alegre that Canada was not part of the USA. Blondes, same the world over I suppose. The girls could spot the FNG and the attention was rather flattering. Someone said there were 6 or 7 floors, tonight only the first floor was open. The snack bar and the restaurant. The snack bar was dark as fuck, I mean bottom of the abyss staring back at you dark. Sat outside on the patio smoking my Cuban trying hard to enjoy my "martini. " Specifically requested "shaken, not stirred" . " It rained for a minute but I was sitting at a sheltered patio table for four with three empty chairs. The hits kept rolling in, talked for few, they'd give me kiss and leave. What was cool was they were not all hard sell desperate, this was refreshing. As I've been some places where these chicks are like piranha with the scent of fresh meat in the agua.

Left around 0200 h stole a play from the Rovnak playbook, went to Casarao with visions of Scandallo dancing in my head. Interesting note on the cab ride, the cabbie entered the time I got in and the time I got out of his cab in a sheet of paper clearly marked Scandallo. Figured he probably gets some incentive from management for dropping guys off there. Good to know if you're ever on a jam with the Policia Civil and need an alibi (sorry, wearing my lawyer hat). Checking my horario for the next time I have a free day with no clients and will certainly swing back by. Didn't get any phone numbers, cell battery was dead.

One more thing, what up with these guys who bring their GFs to this place. Just like people who pay extra cash to wipe their ass with Charmin and it's twice the price of regular shit paper. I just don't get it!

Going to Romanza indicates you don't know SP at all so not surprised that you are not impressed. Boates are best Tue-Thursday. Saturday is the worst, far from best of the best. That must be a Miami thing. So there are places in Miami where you legally pick from over a 100 girls. Interesting.
    LOL Romanza. Yeah it was probably his first visit to SP, but in Miami there's a few places you can get a pick from 100 girls but probably not better than Scandallo. Maybe tootsie's is pretty close when it comes to talent and variety.

Quote Originally Posted by DZone  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Scandalo is like Bahamas used to be back in the 2000's. In 2014 I had a girl at Mirunas who was stunning. Blonde bahiana who had a Sofia Vergara look (but prettier IMO). And she was completa. Came back a few months later and tried to connect with her outside but she said she was going to Scandalo because it was F1 week. I know the F1 guys used to go to Bahamas back in the day so I figured Scandalo was the place with the best looking talent. I never made it there myself. When I am in Brazil clinicas fit my schedule better and the cost benefit is unbeatable IMO. It's true it can be hit or miss, but checking GPguia you can see which performers are showing up and which ones give good performances. Helped me a lot last time around.
    Scandalo is huge. Its 6 or 7 floors. The club area is big, the restaurant is big they even have a nice size patio part. The rooms very roomy and very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by JakePeacock  [View Original Post]
    Scandalo wouldn't hold a candle in Miami. Went on Saturday which should have the best of the best. Unfortunately most were probably mid late 20's, thick and slightly unmotivated. Had one good one but meh, charged a lot of money for not much.

Don't go to Romanza, they held my hostage for 2 hours trying to charge for champagne, had to call the police and shit. Very lame.

Overall not impressed by SP, maybe need to visit other places, maybe Rio is better.
    Forget going to Rio, I heard MIAMI was the best!

Funny you should mention that

Don't go to Romanza, they held my hostage for 2 hours trying to charge for champagne, had to call the police and shit. Very lame...
    Stopped by Romanza last Thursday, was in the process of paying the Brl $ 130,00 cover and a little voice told me, "nah fuck this place, the vibe is all wrong. " So I left, before I got out the door the greasy looking guy in the black suit with the Cardinal Richelieu beard had dropped the cover to Brl $50,00 as a "special discount" just for me. Have a light day Wednesday, so I think I might give Scandallo's a shot Tuesday night.

What I've found appealing about Sao Paulo is the abundance and availability of smoking hot non-Pros. Assuming you speak Portuguese and are cultural chameleon enough to date like a Brasiliero. I've been working in SP for almost two years and have always had a steady non-pro GF and a back-up or two on the side. Upside of dating a Brasiliera, they expect you to cheat, just don't throw it in their faces. There so much fine ass walking up and down Avenida Paulista from 0600 h - 2100 h, I heard the Prefeito is considering changing the name to Avenida Assmania!

Scandalo wouldn't hold a candle in Miami. Went on Saturday which should have the best of the best. Unfortunately most were probably mid late 20's, thick and slightly unmotivated. Had one good one but meh, charged a lot of money for not much.

Don't go to Romanza, they held my hostage for 2 hours trying to charge for champagne, had to call the police and shit. Very lame.

Overall not impressed by SP, maybe need to visit other places, maybe Rio is better.
    Going to Romanza indicates you don't know SP at all so not surprised that you are not impressed. Boates are best Tue-Thursday. Saturday is the worst, far from best of the best. That must be a Miami thing. So there are places in Miami where you legally pick from over a 100 girls. Interesting.

Sp

Enter before 7 pm pay 150 entrance but all is consumacao (credit for food / drink).

Arrived early, used up my 150 in the restaurant. Excellent menu, a good value for consumacao I ordered sushi mix and chicken tenders. I should have just ordered 1 dish instead of 2, as the portions were very generous and I was satisfied after the sushi and the chicken was sufficient for 2 people. Live and learn. Drinks are expensive, even a simple beer is 35 reais, soft drinks 20. Mixed drinks 50 or 60.

Number and quality of girls: impressive. By 6:30 there were already 50 girls lounging in restaurant and cafe. Bar / disco area does not open until 9:00.

House rules, girls must work M-F or T-Saturday - 8 hour shifts..
    Sounds like Scandalo is like Bahamas used to be back in the 2000's. In 2014 I had a girl at Mirunas who was stunning. Blonde bahiana who had a Sofia Vergara look (but prettier IMO). And she was completa. Came back a few months later and tried to connect with her outside but she said she was going to Scandalo because it was F1 week. I know the F1 guys used to go to Bahamas back in the day so I figured Scandalo was the place with the best looking talent. I never made it there myself. When I am in Brazil clinicas fit my schedule better and the cost benefit is unbeatable IMO. It's true it can be hit or miss, but checking GPguia you can see which performers are showing up and which ones give good performances. Helped me a lot last time around.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCane  [View Original Post]
    That's just WTH I've been saying! You don't have to go there all the time and pay those high prices. I had a tute at Miruna rock my world (with DFK and anal) for an hour and a half at one-third the price of a Scandallo or a Bomboa. But if you have the cash to procure that goddess gash, then it's worth it to splurge once in awhile. As noted in my field report "Sampling Sampa", I had the pleasure of several irresistible dishes. Had to since I didn't know when I would be in Sao Paulo again. If you want to fuck some good-looking women, then go to Scandallo. As Rovnak says, the place is wall-to-wall fine! Not as many morenas (but there was a critical mass when I went) and virtually no negras (only one when I went), but damn! If you can't find anybody in there hot enough to give you a boner, then man I just don't know. I hate it for you!
    Yes, it's definitely a "luxury" expenditure, not an everyday one, unless you have cash to burn. I am not sure there is anywhere else in the world with that much high quality T&A for sale on parade under one roof. One option is to go there, get a testosterone rush and then go to Casarao to actually fuck. As for the mix, of course it depends on the day, but when I went it was by no means skewed blonde. I would say just as many morena clara, or more, as blondes, 2 negras, 3 mulatas, 5 morena jambo, and several India-negra (Amazonas / para) types, a pretty good smorgazabord.

Phone number sharing is not allowed by the house and girls seem genuinely afraid to risk being kicked out for violating this rule (cameras and waiters watching)- of course they also use this to say "in room, of course, I can give it to you". One finally relented to giving me her number surreptitiously while I pretended to show her photos. Best done on couches.
    Nice report. Like you, I like to get there early and consume food and beverage in the restaurant. I've had good luck getting numbers on the sofas. I like to camp out on a sofa in the back and wait for the girls to walk by. Invite the ones you want to sit and talk. After a few minutes of grabbing ass and laughing I had little issue getting numbers. A typical night was good for 5-7. Same as Casarao.

There is a bahiana working at Scandallo who has a fantastic rack. All natural full D's. Very firm. The nipples nearly point straight out. She was cool with letting me grab a couple squeezing handfuls in the smoking lounge. Her working name is Eduarda. I have her number but she is horrible at returning texts and she wanted 800 are to come by my place for 3 hours. Best to try her in house. Even if all you do is get numbers, Scandallo is great for lounging on a sofa and feeling up the girls. I met some great girls there, including my dog collar wearing submissive from goiania who would spend the night for 400 are.

Meanwhile, one of the Casarao girls is messaging me daily. Seems she wants to marry and have my children. LOL. Feel like Frank from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5rasLWay7Y I'm going to make that who're my wife. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijou  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Just how difficult would it be to communicate with the girls without knowing Portuguese at Scandalo and other boites?
    I would guess 50% can communicate with basic English skills. And I have met a few that spoke very good English.

Scandallo

If I had seen an absolutely irresistible dish or if my income situation was better I probably would have splurged. If you are visiting and want to splurge to feel like a king in a harem of truly impressive goddesses, it would be worth the excess.
    That's just WTH I've been saying! You don't have to go there all the time and pay those high prices. I had a tute at Miruna rock my world (with DFK and anal) for an hour and a half at one-third the price of a Scandallo or a Bomboa. But if you have the cash to procure that goddess gash, then it's worth it to splurge once in awhile. As noted in my field report "Sampling Sampa", I had the pleasure of several irresistible dishes. Had to since I didn't know when I would be in Sao Paulo again. If you want to fuck some good-looking women, then go to Scandallo. As Rovnak says, the place is wall-to-wall fine! Not as many morenas (but there was a critical mass when I went) and virtually no negras (only one when I went), but damn! If you can't find anybody in there hot enough to give you a boner, then man I just don't know. I hate it for you!

RE: Scandalo report

Went to Scandalo Tuesday night Jan 24,....
    Thanks for the report. Just how difficult would it be to communicate with the girls without knowing Portuguese at Scandalo and other boites?

Scandalo report

House rules, girls must work M-F or T-Saturday - 8 hour shifts.

By 9 the bar / disco area was packed with female flesh, must have been 150 girls there. Just walking through crowd was like a Scorcese POV shot of some male fantasy, smoldering looks from curvaceous hotties, bundas shaking seductively, lots of dresses showing off cleavage and legs. A serious amount of talent on display. A visitor cannot help but be impressed. For my specific taste there were quite a few that I would love to have fucked, and would have paid. But how much I would pay is a different story. I talked to girls from all over, gauchas, amazonaense, mineiras, cariocas, goaina, floripa, paulistas, para, you name it. Did not meet many nordestinas but I only talked to be / t 10-20 of the throng. Typically, very few mulatas (unfortunately), though several jambo and delightful mixes.

The $ story: the house is fucking greedy. They want 200 for the room (hour is only option in house) or 250 for the saida.

Girls have pretty much standardized on opening at 600 for an hour in. 1500 for all night out. Then they negotiate from there. I had a funny conversation with one that was like the haggle scene in Life of Brian. She says "lets negotiate, I say 600, what do you say? Most immediately drop to 500 "for you". Then most say "500 is the minimum the house allows and they monitor everything" (like big brother). Phone number sharing is not allowed by the house and girls seem genuinely afraid to risk being kicked out for violating this rule (cameras and waiters watching)- of course they also use this to say "in room, of course, I can give it to you". One finally relented to giving me her number surreptitiously while I pretended to show her photos. Best done on couches, not at bar. I didn't force the issue with others. I am thinking I need some pocket clicker devices that I can click off numbers blindly and have it stored. Anybody have idea on something like that. As they will whisper the number but I have shitty memory particularly after drinks.

So the standard seems to be 500 + 200 for room + 150 (or 220) for entrance. So a minimum of 850 . Ouch. Take out is absurd, when the first told me 1500, I said that is a months rent no? She said yes. Clearly they are playing a high stake hit or miss game there. Many girls did not session yet they would not compete in discounting just to get "something". Its a shame for them and for us. They would rather go without than lower their standard. One girl quickly told me she would do 400. About 1:00 am another told me she would do 300 but when I asked her if she kissed she said "not much, that is a very personal thing". See ya.

All the girls were sweet, easy to chat up. I avoided buying any drinks for them, just chatted, flirted, and enjoyed the scenery. Have the number of a incredible bodied negra mix that will meet me this weekend, we'll see if I follow up on that.

I left at 2:00, having spent just my 150, but having enjoyed the wonderland. One thing I hat, hate, hate about Scandalo is the bar / disco area is ridiculously dark. I mean like "WTF dark". I felt that we should have been wearing miner's helmets with lamps. It really pissed me off a lot be / see I could not scan the crowd easily to see who I had not yet seen. Apparently, everyone complains but the management refuses to budge. For this reason and others I still think the Bomboa atmosphere is much better than Scandalo. Bomboa is large, but Scandalo is enormous. I'd say there were probably almost as many girls in Scandalo last night that all the top 5 Rio termas combined (4 x 4, Cancun, MC, Solarium and Centaurus). You could have partitioned Scandalo into little segments each representing the size of the Rio termas bar areas. Still, the prices are astronomical, and I kept thinking to myself "I have a in home date tomorrow with a 20 yo clinica girl who will rock my world for 200 . Why spend 850 tonight". So I stayed sober and kept my cash. If I had seen an absolutely irresistible dish or if my income situation was better I probably would have splurged. If you are visiting and want to splurge to feel like a king in a harem of truly impressive goddesses, it would be worth the excess.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Actually, in Tangara some of the girls do hang out in the lounge area and you could go talk to them. In any case, at any clinica (or Rio prive) you can have the girl you like chat with you before you go to the room to see if she does what you want her to do in a session.
    This is true. I have had good screening times at Tangara -- when I see a girl I like in the line-up, I call her back afterwards (sometimes via manager) and then ask if she'd like to sit and chat for a few minutes. Usually I take them down the stairs to the courtyard in between the buildings. It's a great way to build some rapport and see if you think you'd get along. You can try to do the same at other clinicas but it can be more difficult. Always has worked well for me at Tangara due to the space.

Posting Limitations