Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1003 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 3 503 903 953 993 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1013 1053 1103 ... LastLast
Results 15,031 to 15,045 of 18203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Redway recomendations

Quote Originally Posted by Akatl  [View Original Post]
    Got an 8 hr layover in Sampa. After reading so many good reviews about Redway I know I have to check it out. I got there around 5pm and I am glad that I made the trip. The place was busy. All the girls are very hot. I will take any of them but I went with the girl I have best chemistry with and that worked out great for me because she was very GFE. I think her name is Tatiane or something like that. I will definitely make sure I stop if I am in Sampa before my Brazilian visa expires the summer. The Mamasan speak little bit of English, not great but enough to get stuff done. She is very nice and charged me as mentioned. Special gringo pricing is always a fear of mine when mongering. I opt to walk to Redway from the metro station. The mamasan did ask if I want a cab but I figure I can use the walk anyway.

Thanks for all the great info ABG.
    I'm going to RW now to meet my friend Sui Generis!

Redway Layover

Got an 8 hr layover in Sampa. After reading so many good reviews about Redway I know I have to check it out. I got there around 5pm and I am glad that I made the trip. The place was busy. All the girls are very hot. I will take any of them but I went with the girl I have best chemistry with and that worked out great for me because she was very GFE. I think her name is Tatiane or something like that. I will definitely make sure I stop if I am in Sampa before my Brazilian visa expires the summer. The Mamasan speak little bit of English, not great but enough to get stuff done. She is very nice and charged me as mentioned. Special gringo pricing is always a fear of mine when mongering. I opt to walk to Redway from the metro station. The mamasan did ask if I want a cab but I figure I can use the walk anyway.

Thanks for all the great info ABG.

Redway news

Yesterday I went to Redway and Mme Vaní told me that she's going to open her house on Sundays, but with a limited number of girls. But all four are stunners!

Next Sunday there will be four girls on duty!

Yo'll have fun!

ABG

Juliana Morena / Privée Vaní's Way / Redway

Yesterday after a pit stop at PFA to see my friend Lorena mulata (had 1/2 h. With her, always wonderfull) I decided to go to Waní's Way.

Arriving there I found only to GDPs Nina, small slimm mulata and Dani a little bigger mulata. I was told by Julia, that the rest of the girls went ro Redway. So I drove there.

To my surprise they where 10 new girls there also Annie and Juliana from VW at Redway.

Annie is an old known cearense girl, many members of this board had sex with her. Very nice, slimm and GFE

Juliana is a gorgeous morena, must be in her early twenties, very GFE, nice face, nice body.

She´s from Acre. I'll test drive her at VW today since yesterday it was impossible due to the previous season I had with Lorena at PFA.

As soon as I have news I'll post at this board.

PFA Rua General Jardim 242

Quote Originally Posted by AltoBomGosto  [View Original Post]
    Went to RW yesterday about 05 PM, nice churrasco going on. At that time about 25 girls lined up!

Aisha did not show up!

So I decided to go with Mariana, a ex Photo girl, petite, a real stunner, lovely face, excelent body, very GFE. Speaks some engish.

R$ 120, 00 = one hour + R$ 40, 00 BBBJ / CIM.

Today's holiday house will be open but I gess with a very limited number of GDPs.
    Just called RW only 03 girls, will go to PFA, some 10 are there!

Mariana

Spoke to Aisha on the phone, she's busy now, probably will be at Redaway arond 5 PM.
    Went to RW yesterday about 05 PM, nice churrasco going on. At that time about 25 girls lined up!

Aisha did not show up!

So I decided to go with Mariana, a ex Photo girl, petite, a real stunner, lovely face, excelent body, very GFE. Speaks some engish.

R$ 120, 00 = one hour + R$ 40, 00 BBBJ / CIM.

Today's holiday house will be open but I gess with a very limited number of GDPs.

Silvana maria . Ex model

Silvana maria. Ex model.

Hi, I'm looking to get in contact with EX Brazilian model, Silvana Maria. If anyone has any contact details for her, mail me, thanks. Pictures of her here.

Her credits include:

Magazines: Japan: NaiTai. Europe: LTU, IL Magazine, Le Figaro. Brazil. Veja (cover) , Sex Way, Ele & Ela, Playboy, Class Men, Sex Time, Status, Modelos Especiais, Isto É, Private, Obsession, Sexxy and others.

Television:Rede TV, Globo, Gazeta, CNT, Bandeirantes.

Thanks for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails S1.jpg‎   S1 (1).jpg‎  

Aisha

BM. 11AM is to early and I don't think Aisha will be there.

Due to my agenda, I'm sorry, but it is impossible to be there so early.

Abraços,

ABG
    Spoke to Aisha on the phone, she's busy now, probably will be at Redaway arond 5 PM.

Redway recomendations

Abraços,

ABG
    I'll be there around 6 PM

Aisha

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Mango  [View Original Post]
    Hi ABG,

I was planning to visit Redway at 11AM tomorrow (30April). Its my last day in Brasil and I wanted to TD Aisha before I leave. Would you want to come over? I still owe you a report from my last time at Redway.

Abraços,

ABG

Redway tomorrow 30. 04

Hi ABG,

I was planning to visit Redway at 11AM tomorrow (30April). Its my last day in Brasil and I wanted to TD Aisha before I leave. Would you want to come over? I still owe you a report from my last time at Redway.

Vaní's Way

Quote Originally Posted by Azn Safado  [View Original Post]
    I did a run of some prives and a clinica in the last 2 days.

Wednesday:

First stop was Redway. I took the metro to Ana Rosa station and walked a few blocks to get to this casa. I arrived at around 4pm and was greeted by a nice guy who is a mestiço (half Japanese / half Brazilian). I guess he's the manager or something there. I was presented with about 12 girls. There was nobody great that I wanted to session with. I was tempted to go with Tabitha (loira) or Mariana (morena who is very petite). I waited around some more, then I saw Juliana, a tall thin loira. Of course with my luck, she had already finished her last session and was walking out the door. So I decided to save her for a future visit and headed to another place.

Second stop was Red Massagem. I hopped in a cab and took it to Moema to get to this place, which is located at Avenida Moema 841. I arrived at 5:30 pm and was presented with about 10 girls. There were some pretty good looking girls here including a mestiça stunner named Sayuri who was unfortunately scooped up the minute that I got to the place. I also saw a couple of girls that were working from last year. Elise and Milena. With the remaining girls, there was nobody that I had the urge to session with. So I waited around for another 45 minutes to see who else would come out. It's funny how relaxed this place is. There's a separate room where a lot of girls hang out and watch tv. A couple of the well-known customers just walk in there and hang out to chat with the girls. Haha. I ended up choosing nobody and went home with blueballs on my first day. Haha. No big deal for me, since I'm a picky guy and not really a sexaholic. If I'm not feeling it, I won't pull the trigger. The price of this place is now R$190 for 1 hour or R$280 for a dupla. There is no 30 minute option.

Thursday:

First stop was Casa the Tia Joana (fka Vani's Paraiso). The word between Casa and Tia is not actually "the" but the Portuguese word for "of" which this forum editor keeps automatically translating the word to "the". In May or June of last year, this place was hot on this message board and then it mysteriously died as far as reports about it were concerned. I decided to give it a try. I took the red line Metro to Bresser-Mooca and then took a bus in front of Bresser station which dropped me off on Avenida Paes de Barros and Rua Visconde de Inhomerim, only about 2 blocks from the casa. I arrived at around 2:30 pm and the casa didn't have a doorbell, so I just went through the sliding front door. Some lady with braces was sitting on the couch and the place seemed empty. I asked her where all the girls were. She said there were 5 girls in the casa and they were all occupied. At this point, I didn't want to wait around to see one or two girls appear after a session. So I asked the lady for a tour of the casa. It's a pretty impressive place with a nice bar in the back. Too bad this place isn't being used to its full potential. I chalk it up to bad management, since Vani no longer runs it. The lady did say there will be a festa at the end of May with free entrance and supposedly a lot of girls.

Second stop was Prive Espaço Morumbi. I did a Google Map search on how to get here and it said to take like 4 buses! I guess Google Maps knows nothing about using Linha 9 (Emerald Line). So I took a bus back to Bresser-Mooca station, then took that red line to Republica, transferred to the yellow line and got off at Pinheiros station. At Pinheiros station, I went up to the 4th floor to take a transfer on the train system for Linha 9. I took that train headed toward Grajau and got off at the Morumbi Station. In a nutshell, just take the yellow line to Pinheiros, then transfer to Linha 9 (Emerald Line) and take it heading to Grajau and stop at Morumbi station. From Morumbi station, it is actually not that difficult to find. It's only a 10 minute walk from the station. Walk around the right side (if you are facing the mall) of the Espaço Shopping mall and once you get to Rua Chafik Maluf, you will see a big yellow warehouse on the left side. The Prive Espaço Morumbi is located at Rua Chafik Maluf 101 and it is on the opposite side of the street from the yellow warehouse and it is also a yellow casa. I arrived at 4:30 pm and was presented with about 8 girls. Man, when I arrived, so did 6 other guys! The mamasan said there were 8 girls that were occupied and they generally have 15-16 girls working. I ended up choosing Bianca for a 30 minute session. She was 20 years old, a morena, and had that girl next door look. She took me upstairs to one of the rooms. The room was big with a queen sized bed and a separate bathroom with a large glass shower enclosure. We both took our respective showers and then got busy. The session was nothing special. No DFK and only CBJ. I guess you have to negotiate for extras. I didn't try any negotiating. Final damage was R$100 for 30 minutes. For an hour, the cost would be R$140. The quality of girls seemed slightly higher than Redway, so I'd probably return at some point since I now know you can get there with just a single metro ticket.

I guess I will try Prive Flor Alvim Tomorrow. I am staying literally 3 blocks from this place, but so far have not set foot in it. If that place bombs, I may go to Redway and try Juliana. Or, I may just dine in and call up some girls that I have been researching on gpguia. Net. That's what I love about Sao Paulo. So many options, so little time!
    Suggestion, go to Vaní's Way, some good girls over there.

Private churrasco at RedWay

Yesterday some old mongers decided to organise a private churrasco. We decided not to open it to all costumers, but only to selected mogerers.

Vaní called the complete staff and we brougth the mear, beer and wine.

I arrived early, before 5 PM and went TD with Aisha, the oriental girl, exelente, complete BBBJ / CIM! Highly recomended!

When I came down, after 6 PM the cast was complete, some 30 gorgeous GPs.

I pariculary recomend some of the best:

Emily, white skin brunette; Dani', a stunner mulatinha; Suzana, white indian accendet gil, very pretty, peaks english; Manú nice white skinned morena; Nicole, a afro brasilian girl with a sculptural body, Alessandra, mulatinha safada; Isabela, a nice morena; Alice a very nice red hair girl, Mariana, a veru nice petite morena and Ellen, a sculptural shaped morena!

After the churrasco finished started a strip show, Emily is the greatest on the pole dance.

I had to leave party 9:30 PM because of family affaires, but I was told that the starff of Vanís Way appeared after 10 PM and tje partie continuated till erly in the morning!

At Red Way, girls are free lancers have no steady time time to work, Vaní leave them more or less free.

So that's wy the churrascoa are so full of GDPs, lots of fun, meet, beer and wine free, and the opporunity to make good money.

If we have more then 03 ISG members in São Paulo it is possible to organise a feast like these.

Please PM me!

Araços.

ABG

Prive and Clinica Run

I did a run of some prives and a clinica in the last 2 days.

Wednesday:

First stop was Redway. I took the metro to Ana Rosa station and walked a few blocks to get to this casa. I arrived at around 4pm and was greeted by a nice guy who is a mestiço (half Japanese / half Brazilian). I guess he's the manager or something there. I was presented with about 12 girls. There was nobody great that I wanted to session with. I was tempted to go with Tabitha (loira) or Mariana (morena who is very petite). I waited around some more, then I saw Juliana, a tall thin loira. Of course with my luck, she had already finished her last session and was walking out the door. So I decided to save her for a future visit and headed to another place.

Second stop was Red Massagem. I hopped in a cab and took it to Moema to get to this place, which is located at Avenida Moema 841. I arrived at 5:30 pm and was presented with about 10 girls. There were some pretty good looking girls here including a mestiça stunner named Sayuri who was unfortunately scooped up the minute that I got to the place. I also saw a couple of girls that were working from last year. Elise and Milena. With the remaining girls, there was nobody that I had the urge to session with. So I waited around for another 45 minutes to see who else would come out. It's funny how relaxed this place is. There's a separate room where a lot of girls hang out and watch tv. A couple of the well-known customers just walk in there and hang out to chat with the girls. Haha. I ended up choosing nobody and went home with blueballs on my first day. Haha. No big deal for me, since I'm a picky guy and not really a sexaholic. If I'm not feeling it, I won't pull the trigger. The price of this place is now R$190 for 1 hour or R$280 for a dupla. There is no 30 minute option.

Thursday:

First stop was Casa the Tia Joana (fka Vani's Paraiso). The word between Casa and Tia is not actually "the" but the Portuguese word for "of" which this forum editor keeps automatically translating the word to "the". In May or June of last year, this place was hot on this message board and then it mysteriously died as far as reports about it were concerned. I decided to give it a try. I took the red line Metro to Bresser-Mooca and then took a bus in front of Bresser station which dropped me off on Avenida Paes de Barros and Rua Visconde de Inhomerim, only about 2 blocks from the casa. I arrived at around 2:30 pm and the casa didn't have a doorbell, so I just went through the sliding front door. Some lady with braces was sitting on the couch and the place seemed empty. I asked her where all the girls were. She said there were 5 girls in the casa and they were all occupied. At this point, I didn't want to wait around to see one or two girls appear after a session. So I asked the lady for a tour of the casa. It's a pretty impressive place with a nice bar in the back. Too bad this place isn't being used to its full potential. I chalk it up to bad management, since Vani no longer runs it. The lady did say there will be a festa at the end of May with free entrance and supposedly a lot of girls.

Second stop was Prive Espaço Morumbi. I did a Google Map search on how to get here and it said to take like 4 buses! I guess Google Maps knows nothing about using Linha 9 (Emerald Line). So I took a bus back to Bresser-Mooca station, then took that red line to Republica, transferred to the yellow line and got off at Pinheiros station. At Pinheiros station, I went up to the 4th floor to take a transfer on the train system for Linha 9. I took that train headed toward Grajau and got off at the Morumbi Station. In a nutshell, just take the yellow line to Pinheiros, then transfer to Linha 9 (Emerald Line) and take it heading to Grajau and stop at Morumbi station. From Morumbi station, it is actually not that difficult to find. It's only a 10 minute walk from the station. Walk around the right side (if you are facing the mall) of the Espaço Shopping mall and once you get to Rua Chafik Maluf, you will see a big yellow warehouse on the left side. The Prive Espaço Morumbi is located at Rua Chafik Maluf 101 and it is on the opposite side of the street from the yellow warehouse and it is also a yellow casa. I arrived at 4:30 pm and was presented with about 8 girls. Man, when I arrived, so did 6 other guys! The mamasan said there were 8 girls that were occupied and they generally have 15-16 girls working. I ended up choosing Bianca for a 30 minute session. She was 20 years old, a morena, and had that girl next door look. She took me upstairs to one of the rooms. The room was big with a queen sized bed and a separate bathroom with a large glass shower enclosure. We both took our respective showers and then got busy. The session was nothing special. No DFK and only CBJ. I guess you have to negotiate for extras. I didn't try any negotiating. Final damage was R$100 for 30 minutes. For an hour, the cost would be R$140. The quality of girls seemed slightly higher than Redway, so I'd probably return at some point since I now know you can get there with just a single metro ticket.

I guess I will try Prive Flor Alvim Tomorrow. I am staying literally 3 blocks from this place, but so far have not set foot in it. If that place bombs, I may go to Redway and try Juliana. Or, I may just dine in and call up some girls that I have been researching on gpguia. Net. That's what I love about Sao Paulo. So many options, so little time!

I stand corrected

SG, please I'll add a correction to your post :

Admiral Pedro Álvares Cabral was the captain of the fleet of 13 ships who first arrived to Porto Seguro, Bahia. This was at the 22nd April of 1500.

Pero Vaz de Caminha was the royal "reporter" who wrote the letter advising D. Manuel, o Venturoso, King of Portugal, of the dicovery of Brasil. This letter was shipped to the king tree days later, on one ship comanded by Gaspar Lemos, who took care of the task!

All the rest o Cabral's crew kept enjoyng themseves with the indian females. They were very disapointed when Cabral ordered the fleet to continue towards India.

ABG
    thanks for the historical infos ABG.

It is always a pleasure to talk about history with you.

I mentioned the name of Pero Vaz de Caminha because he was the one, in his royal report, to talk of the custom of « cunhadismo ».

Posting Limitations