Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 124 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 174 224 624 1124 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 18202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Where to find thin, natural women?

I know the Brazilian women are famous for their bunda, but that is not what I seek. My type is: thin, natural breasts, babyless, under 30. Missing any one of those qualities is a deal breaker. Skin color is not an issue. Are there many girls like that in Scandallo, or are they mostly the big-bunda type with bolts on? Where are the best place to find the thin, natural type? 15 years back I was able to find my type in Helpe and the thermas, but in those days there was less silicon.

Also, I have a question for you clinica experts. Is the procedure you walk in, they show a line up, and you pick immediately? Or is it more the style where you can linger in a common room, take your time, have a beer, then pick?

Casarao Questions

Didn't expect to be posting again so soon, but I decided to spend this rainy Saturday at Casarao. It's the only major club I haven't visited yet so I decided to cross it off my list, however at first glance I'm not a fan. I walk in a little after 11 pm and while there are a decent number of girls (30? There are maybe three that seem appealing. The first thing that strikes me is even at this early hour there is nowhere to sit. I'm not exaggerating when I say there are about 12 chairs in the whole place, plus some bench seating here and there. I find a good looking blonde girl with a rocking body and an okay face, chat for a bit, and invite her to go next door. We get to the hotel and she initially says 30 minutes, but I clarify I wanted an hour and she accepts. However she insists on payment upfront, which I rarely do anywhere, and have done 0 times in Sao Paulo despite three trips and likely 70+ girls. I decide to walk and catch an uber to another club, but I had some questions for the community. As an aside and one point in Casarao's favor, I did see many better looking girls entering the hotel after midnight so in terms of quality I fully believe it picks up around 1-2.

1) Is there a seating option I might have missed? It seems the club is divided into two upper rooms and one lower one, but that's it. Can I pay for reserved seating, maybe one of the booths?

2) Is paying before the session normal here? I can't imagine that would be the standard anywhere in Sao Paulo, but as it is my first time at the club I want to be sure I didn't overreact. If the girl had a better attitude I probably would have let it go, but she was pretty cold so I wasn't open to the idea.

3) Unrelated, but has anyone noticed more girls trying to push CBJ? I've encountered it a grand total of one time before this trip, and I've had three try this visit. I'm not showering any less or smelling anymore, so I don't think it's me, however its a small sample so hard to say.

I do feel like I need to give the place another shot and show up later, but boy was my first go underwhelming. On previous trips I've always shrugged off the advice about negotiating the little things beforehand because it was so infrequently a problem. Brazilian girls just always seemed to have a good attitude that made it unnecessary. However after this one Sao Paulo is starting to feel like Tijuana where I need to spell out all of the details (An exaggeration as 90% of the girls are great, but I do feel like the tide is turning). Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JZeleznik  [View Original Post]
    Another week in SP down, so felt like time to share of recent info.
    I've got about two weeks left here, so I'll do one final report on my way out. Have fun everyone!
    Good detailed report. Thanks for posting and we look forward to your next report!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocko20  [View Original Post]
    I'm African American, I never had any problem in Thailand, never any problem in the German FKK brothels where I was the only black guy, nor the Dubai Russian brothels where I was also the only black guy (aside from the security), never any problem at the Amsterdam RLD, etc. As long as you dress good, hygienic, in shape, and are ready to spend money you're not really going to have a problem. In any country. I recall black mongers who had a blast even in Ukraine and Russia before the war situation.

If I really had to make a distinction, I would say nationality (western citizenship) is more important than race. Generally speaking. And as far as age, Ive seen 80-90 year olds with hot young women in Thailand, Dominican Republic, etc so I dont think age is an issue for any mongering destination.
    On the Thai friendly dating website half the girls advertise they are seeking men in a certain age bracket, where the maximum age is never more than 60 and can be as low as 30 or 45.

Thank you for the informative post. A nice list of 3-4 clubs is exactly what I was looking for.
    I would say start with Bomboa. I've seen the best young sexy chicks gravitate towards black guys like bees on honey haha. Have fun dude!

Strongy disagree!

As long as you dress good, hygienic, in shape, and are ready to spend money you're not going to have a problem. In any country.
    I wholeheartedly disagree with this statement. "Colorism" is known to be alive and well in Thailand, with discriminatory door practices exercised against people of color at some clubs. Either you can't get in, or if you can, it's only after you pay something in advance when whites and east Asians aren't asked to do that. I can agree with you regarding the other countries you mentioned, but not with regard to Thailand. And even then, occasionally there are issues in other places. Most of the vets around here who have mongered in Germany remember FKK Golden Time, a club that was notorious for a discriminatory door policy. Well, the place burned down during the years of the pandemic (arson for insurance maybe who knows). But not missed by equal access loving mongers!

Quote Originally Posted by XXL  [View Original Post]
    That's a plus in Brazil. Try that in Thailand now. In Thailand your rejection rate because of age and race might be high as 80%. In Brazil all girls in a venue are ready to talk business with any male customer. In other words, if a club lets a customer in, the customer is good enough, period.
    I'm African American, I never had any problem in Thailand, never any problem in the German FKK brothels where I was the only black guy, nor the Dubai Russian brothels where I was also the only black guy (aside from the security), never any problem at the Amsterdam RLD, etc. As long as you dress good, hygienic, in shape, and are ready to spend money you're not really going to have a problem. In any country. I recall black mongers who had a blast even in Ukraine and Russia before the war situation.

If I really had to make a distinction, I would say nationality (western citizenship) is more important than race. Generally speaking. And as far as age, Ive seen 80-90 year olds with hot young women in Thailand, Dominican Republic, etc so I dont think age is an issue for any mongering destination.

Another Week in SP

Another week in SP down, so felt like time to share of recent info.

Based on a recommendation from Axel I made two trips to Bomboas, and I'm very glad I did. Upon arriving at Bomboas a manager / host greeted me, and learning it was my first time gave me a tour of the club and thoroughly explained how everything works. They have R300 entry that is entirely consumable, and rooms are R190. You can pay the girls on a card, but there is a 20% surcharge. Then the host gives you a table and takes care of you for the night. He took my drink orders, and recommended girls. He told me the ones who spoke English, and asked if I wanted him to bring any of them over. On my second trip he also had some pass by so I could see if I like them. The first girl I slept with here was the best sex I've ever had in Sao Paulo, and that's saying a lot. She was passionate, intense, and just an all around great fuck. Nice girl to chat with too. At the end of the night your host takes you to the desk to settle your bill, and they do ask for a tip (10%, 15%, 20% If you paid the girl with a card that's a separate transaction, so you wouldn't be tipping on top of that. I gave him 20%, and as an American it was probably one of the few times when tipping I felt like someone earned every penny of it.

My second trip I saw the first girl again so I had to repeat, and after an incredibly satisfying experience I went back to the table to relax. I figured she might join me once she fixed her makeup and we'd chat and have a drink. I've found that at the high end clubs the girls don't need to see many clients to make their money, and so they're much more willing to hang out before, but also after the session. While I'm hanging out, a really cute 19 year old blonde walks past me and says Hi, and asks if I want company. I explain I just went upstairs, its late, and I think I'm done for the night. She basically said, "So what? Do you want company?" and she was way too cute for me to turn away twice. We sit and talk, mostly via Google translator, and share a drink. She is incredibly flirty, and between the chats we kiss, she dances a bit, and keeps rubbing my cock. At one point she actually gets talked to by the management for going too far. I don't understand Portuguese, but I could tell she was being pretty hostile with the managers about it. Apparently you can pay to have a girl do a public strip show, but she can't just hop on my lap and start grinding away. Again I need to commend the host here, he explained to me the rules and why they had to stop her. He also suggested in a friendly way that I might want to pass on her (he spoke perfect English, she did not). That said she was too hot, and after all the flirting I had to give her a try. Once I decided I wanted to fuck her and we talked price I honestly was not loving her attitude, and I actually did almost walk. Once she saw that she caved immediately, apologized, and off to the room we went. She gave me the best blowjob I've had all trip, but then would only fuck in missionary. Very confusing, but I'm going to assume that's just par for the course for picking a 19 year old. Afterwards the host asks me how she was, and I tell him she was okay. I mention to him there was a girl I wanted to chat with quick before I left, and he went and found her and sent her over. Again the service here is on an entirely different level, and closing out the tab I tip a well earned 15% this time which he appreciated.

At Bomboas the girls, at least all the ones I think are hot, want R1000. If you have a good attitude they will begrudgingly take R800-900, but its very clear to me that R1000 is what they're after. Interestingly unlike Scandallo, nobody swung for the fences and tried to ask for crazy amounts of R1600+. They were all pretty straight forward and opened with R1000-1200. The club is much smaller than Scandallo, but they have a solid talent pool and a great environment.

This week I also made my first stop at Brooklin Club for the trip, and it was a decent time. The entry is something like R20, the rooms are R50, and the girls are R340. There is a 10% surcharge for paying with a card. As was my experience last trip, this club is under the radar enough that they get basically no Americans, and if one of the patrons speaks English there is a great chance they will want to chat you up. This visit a guy and his buddy were more interested in me than the girls were, and even shared their bottle with me. They also introduced me to a few of the girls. As someone who is hypervigilant with zero trust in strangers, its an interesting experience. The club had a lot of girls given the size, probably close to 20, and there was a lot to like. Of course the quality doesn't match up to Bomboa or Scandallo, but of the 20 girls there were a lot of good options in the bunch and for less than half the price. One walked by with a nice ass, a tiny waist, pretty face, and long hair dyed a lighter reddish-brown color who caught my attention. A few minutes later she appears again, and I immediately go introduce myself and take her to the room. The sex was decent for not having much chit chat prior, and based on my past trips I know the girls can be very flirty in the booths which leads to more passionate experiences. This trip the friendly locals had clearly been drinking for a while, and wanted me to hang out with them in their booth with the girls they had. I didn't want to be rude or offend them, so a quick dash to the room seemed like the best way to go.

Finally I want to revise my assessment on the state of 57 Friends. While I haven't been impressed with my random walk ins, I went to an event they advertised one night on the WhatsApp and the lineup was very solid. I didn't even make it past the desk before seeing a pretty blonde who I immediately took upstairs, and she was fantastic. I check their WhatsApp religiously hoping to see her pop up again. There were probably 15 girls that night, and easily five more of them I'd have loved to try out.

I've got about two weeks left here, so I'll do one final report on my way out. Have fun everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by AxelHeyst  [View Original Post]
    Scandallo is great, but everyone needs a little variety in his boate nightlife to keep things fresh. You should check out Bomboa, Casarao, Bahamas, and Cafe Photo in approximately that order. You will not be sorry you did.
    Thank you for the informative post. A nice list of 3-4 clubs is exactly what I was looking for.

6 bour layover in Sao Paulo. Any quick casa close to airport

I will be passing theu Sao Paaulo and have a layover. Any good casa / brothels close to airport worth visiting?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the report!

Hey Steve, thanks for in-depth report. I'll be heading to SP for the first time in May and this report is exactly the kind of info I need if I want to experience the best of SP.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    Summary: For pure eye candy, luxe club and quantity of girls nothing can touch Scandallo. But for a great experience that is well worth the price (about half) Casarao is tops. If I had five days in SP I'the def hit Scandallo once or twice but Casarao would be my new go to.

Finances: As previously reported, Scandallo cover has gone up to 500 but 300 is consumable. So only paid 550 at checkout which included a fair amount of drinking. Spent about 300 on drinks for me and girls at Casarao. Girls were close to 1000 each at Scandallo and 500 at Casarao. Room 250 at Scandallo and 50 or 100 at Casarao depending on time of night I think. So maybe spent close to 3000 R at Scandallo for 6 hrs and two girls. And 1600 at Casarao for 5 hrs and two girls. With Casarao now 80% as good as Scandallo at half the price it would become a real go to for me.

Oral

Quote Originally Posted by SamaRiding  [View Original Post]
    I really like Casarao. Definitely more a party club atmosphere. You can also do 30 minutes or one hour with the girls. 30 minutes room charge is 50 r and one hour is 100 r. For most girls you be able to negotiate down to 400 r for one hour. Some girls like do CBJ so I always confirm with the girl beforehand. Usually bumping up to 500 r does the trick for BBBJ.
    Yes, there's zero reason for ever being caught off guard over CBJs (or anything else). Ask about what you want and get that out of the way before you go to the room. Then enjoy!

Casarao

I really like Casarao. Definitely more a party club atmosphere. You can also do 30 minutes or one hour with the girls. 30 minutes room charge is 50 r and one hour is 100 r. For most girls you be able to negotiate down to 400 r for one hour. Some girls like do CBJ so I always confirm with the girl beforehand. Usually bumping up to 500 r does the trick for BBBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve9696  [View Original Post]
    The summary is that Scandallo still rules for more beautiful women for the taking than anywhere else on the planet. But the remodeled Casarao is a close second IMO and in some ways I like it better.
    Thanks! Good Report with updated pricing.

Four Girls. Scandallo and Casarao Update

The summary is that Scandallo still rules for more beautiful women for the taking than anywhere else on the planet. But the remodeled Casarao is a close second IMO and in some ways I like it better.

I am traveling with my friend Michael who is a bit on the shy side and speaks no Portuguese so I am taking point. We start at 57 Friends Club which some folks had nice things to say about. It was pretty early like 930 or 10 PM and pretty empty.

Facility was actually nicer than I expected. But only 3-4 girls when we arrived and then maybe 3-4 more coming while we enjoyed our Caipirinhas. The girls were all moderately pretty and slim enough — and if I didn't know of better venues I'm sure I could have taken a girl and been happy. But the vibe was all just a bit too chill and slow for us.

Would recommend if you want something quick and easy — have a beer and fuck a girl. Prob a pretty good choice for that agenda. We were however looking for hours of hanging with the hotties, so after one drink we bounced to Scandalo. Total damage at 57 Friends House was 110 R (about $20) for both of us together. So super reasonable. When I was fishing for a small bill at the checkout, the guy said don't worry about it and took 100 R even. Classy! Seems like a solid choice for a chill in and out experience.

Scandallo is still mega. The main club was hopping. And this time the massive back patio was full also. We estimated 200-250 girls in the club and a 4 to 1 ratio of girls to guys from 11 PM-5 AM with a lull where it went more 1:1 maybe around 2 am or so (hotties snapped up). So a truly amazing target rich environment.

Quickly ran into a girl I fucked a year ago who was too pro for my taste and eventually extricated ourselves. We spent literally the first couple hours just scoping and drinking. I could have gone with one of any 5-10 girls at any time and I am super picky at a venue like this.

Had seen a really built cutie in a turquoise halter and tight mini earlier — really pretty face and cute braces. Lost track of her for a while but eventually circled back and sealed the deal. 1000 R.

We had a really nice time in the room but only light kissing. Solid BBBJ. Sex in all varieties I prefer and a nice girlfriendy feel. Tits had man -made underpinnings but solid be cup on top so they actually felt pretty nice. An amazing Brasileira ass to pound in doggie. Super nice. Finally dropped my shot in RCG which was a great view with her classic brasileira bunda.

When I came back, Michael had snagged a real winner. We'the seen her earlier and spoke about her. I came back to find them making out really passionately in the club. I discussed her rate for Michael in Portuguese. Surprisingly she asked how much I want to pay and I said 700 thinking we'the negotiate but she said fine. They made out and we danced a three way sandwich — she was a fun party girl — and then off they went to the room. He reported it was epic.

I waited for them quite some time but eventually grabbed me another hottie. She was clearly late 20's or early 30's but acting sexy dancing and such and we hit it off. Again passionate kissing in the club sealed the deal and off we went. It was actually her first time there and she had to get directions on the procedure. So I was glad I could help her pop her Scandallo cherry!

In room was very passionate with lots of DFK and BBBJ. She has a tight little body and nice natural Bee cups. Great sex all around including Steve 2.

I was stunned to find that not only is she 33 she has a 19 year old son! Wtf? Wow. Great girl and a mom since she was 14. Who woulda guessed. Finally packed it in at 5 Am. That's the draw of Scandallo — you can hang and drink and browse and fuck in a luxe club and do it again and hang for 6 hrs. Not a bad night!

Next night we decided to hit Casarao which had favorable reviews of late. In the end, it gets a high recommend as well. We arrived early — it opens at 10 and we hit it right then. Pretty empty but maybe ten girls pretty quick and you could see the talent level would be fine. And by 11 it was 3/4 packed and got even more packed by 2 am.

Although the girl to guy ratio was more like 1:1 here there were tons of pretty girls. Surely over 100 at peak. Not quite Scandallo but damn fine and outclasses most all other venues I've been to. Super impressed. And girls are half Scandallo price and room less than half. What's not to like?

Michael and I sipped Jack and Coke and waited for things to get started and rolling. Prob around 11 or so two hotties approached and draped themselves on us. Mine was the ultimate sex pot with an amazing ass and a very aggressive hands on approach, whereas Michaels girl was much more demure.

My girl was super aggressive — in a good way — in the bar. Twerking on my dick. Grabbing with her hand from time to time. But highlight was I started feeling her tit and she took my hand and put it under her bra. And later both hands. OMG. She's backed into me, both hands under her bra on those amazing be cups and just fondling the crap out of them in the club. She also slipped down the front of her shorts to show me her cute thong then went farther with a pussy preview. OMG this girl is built — possibly best body ever. Nothing to improve. She wanted 500 R and I didn't argue (sure she would have gone for 400) and off we went.

In the room it's not as good because she's a bit pro. I was prepared for an optifuck but unfortunate to argue over BBBJ and lose. She gave a couple licks and on went the condom for a pretty good CBJ. Oh well. I optifucked her for a good long time in return. All the positions including the Steve and great doggie with that amazing butt. Finished in prone bone. Lots of nice mirrors in the room there added to it.

Michael reported his girl (also 500 R) was great. A real GFE kissing for 20 minutes straight. Also got CBJ tho. He was fairly smitten.

So after my optifuck we hung out a bit and drank and just watched the spectacle. It's packed by 1 or 2 for sure. Like wall to wall bodies both upstairs and downstairs. After a bit I thought what I need is a great BBBJ to end the night. So I started looking for maybe a second tier girl with nice lips who would agree to a CIM.

As luck would have it a girl with amazing double Dees slips into the booth with Michael and me and we chat a bit. She's not the cutest girl in the club but def very attractive and my type. We chat for a while and DFK a bit to test the waters. Very nice.

So emboldened by some drinks I go very direct and I key into the translator "I need the best blowjob in the world — with no condom and suck balls" and she enthusiastically agrees! And add "cum in mouth" to which she says "it is sweet!" And off we go. Was either 500 or 600 R.

The in room experience was everything I could ask for. Making out passionately from the start.

She hops on the bed standing and buries my face in her double Dees. I respond enthusiastically. Nice joint girlfriendy shower with plenty of dick soaping while kissing and off to the bed.

We did fuck in a few positions but the blowjob was epic. Musta blown me for 30 minutes straight. Telling me she loves to suck dick and clearly that is no lie. She is definitely enjoying herself and has amazing and varied technique. And then I got the overpowering urge to fuck her. So I did. And then back to BJ for the finish. OMG. It was heavenly and I shot a huge load in her mouth after an amazing long build. What a girl!

Ended up drinking with her and Michael for another 45 minutes or so. They do have a girl drink system where they give their card along with yours so they get credit. Those are presumably mor expensive but I wasn't keeping track. We bounce around 3 AM.

Summary: For pure eye candy, luxe club and quantity of girls nothing can touch Scandallo. But for a great experience that is well worth the price (about half) Casarao is tops. If I had five days in SP I'the def hit Scandallo once or twice but Casarao would be my new go to.

Finances: As previously reported, Scandallo cover has gone up to 500 but 300 is consumable. So only paid 550 at checkout which included a fair amount of drinking. Spent about 300 on drinks for me and girls at Casarao. Girls were close to 1000 each at Scandallo and 500 at Casarao. Room 250 at Scandallo and 50 or 100 at Casarao depending on time of night I think. So maybe spent close to 3000 R at Scandallo for 6 hrs and two girls. And 1600 at Casarao for 5 hrs and two girls. With Casarao now 80% as good as Scandallo at half the price it would become a real go to for me.

Posting Limitations