Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sao Paulo Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 713 753 803 1203 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 18203
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

GRU Airport

Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    ABG -thanks! Can you comment about what is available around the airport? How about what is available on the side of the city closest to the airport? The problem is the commute is very long. Almost 2 hours.

I may come to see you for a scouting expedition to visit some other clubs. But I do believe that Brooklin is the happiest place on earth. Best for the hobby that I have ever seen. I like FKK Oase and World in Germany and I love my SPs in Montreal but you cannot beat Brooklyn. I love the Termas girls in Rio but the cost is higher and the quality is lower. I need to spend a week at Brooklin and try to make myself tired of it so I can force myself to venture out. You can get trapped there because the place is just that good. I am spoiled.
    HS, as I wrote several times there is nothing good around the GRU airport.

The nearest place to go is Clinica Maituna, Rua Conselheiro Saraiva 628, Santana.

There will always be a lineup of minimum 6 girls. Open from 11 AM till 9 PM.

Takes 30 minutes by cab from GRU.

ABG.

Brooklin rocks

I do believe that Brooklin is the happiest place on earth. Best for the hobby that I have ever seen. I like FKK Oase and World in Germany and I love my SPs in Montreal but you cannot beat Brooklyn. I love the Termas girls in Rio but the cost is higher and the quality is lower. I need to spend a week at Brooklin and try to make myself tired of it so I can force myself to venture out. You can get trapped there because the place is just that good. I am spoiled.
    A man after my own heart!! I started in Rio. Switched to Sampa. Discovered Brooklin and now find it hard to go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AltoBomGosto  [View Original Post]
    Great report, one of the best ones to I had read lately.
    ABG -thanks! Can you comment about what is available around the airport? How about what is available on the side of the city closest to the airport? The problem is the commute is very long. Almost 2 hours.

I may come to see you for a scouting expedition to visit some other clubs. But I do believe that Brooklin is the happiest place on earth. Best for the hobby that I have ever seen. I like FKK Oase and World in Germany and I love my SPs in Montreal but you cannot beat Brooklyn. I love the Termas girls in Rio but the cost is higher and the quality is lower. I need to spend a week at Brooklin and try to make myself tired of it so I can force myself to venture out. You can get trapped there because the place is just that good. I am spoiled.

Back to Sampa and Brooklin Massagem:

Last year the Brasileiros called me the puterio, galinho, and Safado and this year I was given a new title on this trip: Matador from the men and Safadinho from the putas.

I go back to Brooklin looking for some Dupla action. My buddy drives me into town past the GRU airport. He says man you are my friend so I will do this for you. The tranisto e' muitio complicado here. Sao Paulo is the best city in the world for the hobby but the worst to drive through. I arrive at Brooklin at 4 PM. Raquel is the first to greet me wearing heels and a short and tight dress. On a scale from 1-10 she is a 10,000 at least but I had her already. I want something different. I am a spoiled rotten brat so I decide to wait it out. Tanya is about 4th or 5th out and man does she look good. Tanya is a very dark morena. Hungry likes. The apresentao continues. A few girls later, out comes Kelly. Here Kelly-Kelly I am thinking. She is the girl that you normally have to make an appointment with in advance of your visit to Brooklin but not today. Next, out walks a girl named Ellen. She is about 5'9" with huge tits and ass. I said Hello, once in the front couch of Brooklin and then I sneaked around to the back couch to say Hello, again. Finally, out comes the little Eses. Oh man, I remember this little number from the first visit. About 5'2" wearing heels and a sexy bustier which makes her tits jut out. I love her dark Italiana features and her black hair. Eses has these beautiful brown eyes and perfect skin. Next, out comes Bruna. Shoot! It is a long story but I have to take her. Also, I said I want her to be my namorada. So I say OK Bruna which girl do you want to join us? Ellen or Eses? We pick Eses. Out comes Eses and the girls agree to be interactive. And then BAM. Out walks Mel. Can you believe this shit? Is there such thing as 6 hands? What an all-star line-up. I am going fucking crazy here. Too many hotties!

Never mind. I have chosen Bruna and Eses. We grab our towels and we are off to the room. Bruna said she missed me. Bruna closes the door to the waiting room and gets in my face. The word is that after my 3-sum with her and Ana I stayed around for another girl and I returned the next day for three more. She calls me a safadinho. I told her that I'm no matador. I asked who told her that I did this? She explained that the girls talk. I said someone is a mentiroso. Bruna said she saw me. I admitted to Raquel and I call the girl piranhas and we all laugh. We enter the room and the talking and laughing is replaced with kissing. We are in the first room on the left on the first floor. It is tiny. Eses suggests a bigger room and I agree. She checks but there is nothing available. We will make the best of it. It is a good thing the two girls are small. Man! You should have seen those two kiss. There was such passion between them. We are all standing and kissing and then standing in the shower and kissing. Hungry Jr. Is being washed and jacked and petted. It was clear that this was going to be an exceptional time.

The girls take the safadinho to the mat. I get a two way BBBJ. I have one girl sitting on my face while the other BBBJ's me. We all have a finger up each others ass holes. Eses loves it. Bruna is down for everything. I ask for a show and I step away from the action to have a cerveja and the girls go wild. Bruna was not a bad call after all I tell myself. I ask the girls to 69 and I put Bruna on her back and the little Eses on top with her butt facing me. They look at me a little puzzled. I ask them to trust me and I tell them I want to try something different. The girls are now in the 69 with Eses' on top and on all fours. I get behind Eses and I fuck her from behind while they 69 each other. The GDPs are going crazy. Bruna is sucking my balls as I make my first SOG in Eses. We all high-5 each other. It was like we actually scored a goal. They were surprised by this. It was a first time experience for all of us.

We shower and then I get an actual 4 hand massage from the girls. The surprising thing is you can actually get a great massage at Brooklin and this was the 2nd time. I was loving it. About 20 minutes into the massage I turn over (vira) and they massage my front concentrating on my penis. SOG #2 doesn't happen. I am about to come and Bruna opens her mouth and sticks her finger in my ass and now I can't cum. She said lets go for another time but I have to go. She whispers in my ear a secret just for me. Then she tells me that if I fuck any other girls that she will cut my dick off. I tell her VC esta com ciumes. And all the girls laugh every time I surprise them with Porto. However, I head straight to the airport. I am headed back for the largest sex prison on the planet.

Eu tenho muito saudades para minha puteria e o puta Bruna. This experience was a 10+. If you get a chances with Eses take her. She is an animal and I really think that she is beautiful and Bi. Bruna is solid. I told her that I am into swingy. Maybe this can work? She is a freak! Get her while you can because I may have to take this one off the market. Is this a good idea?
    Great report, one of the best ones to I had read lately.

Back to Sampa and Brooklin Massagem:

Last year the Brasileiros called me the puterio, galinho, and Safado and this year I was given a new title on this trip: Matador from the men and Safadinho from the putas.

I go back to Brooklin looking for some Dupla action. My buddy drives me into town past the GRU airport. He says man you are my friend so I will do this for you. The tranisto e' muitio complicado here. Sao Paulo is the best city in the world for the hobby but the worst to drive through. I arrive at Brooklin at 4 PM. Raquel is the first to greet me wearing heels and a short and tight dress. On a scale from 1-10 she is a 10,000 at least but I had her already. I want something different. I am a spoiled rotten brat so I decide to wait it out. Tanya is about 4th or 5th out and man does she look good. Tanya is a very dark morena. Hungry likes. The apresentao continues. A few girls later, out comes Kelly. Here Kelly-Kelly I am thinking. She is the girl that you normally have to make an appointment with in advance of your visit to Brooklin but not today. Next, out walks a girl named Ellen. She is about 5'9" with huge tits and ass. I said Hello, once in the front couch of Brooklin and then I sneaked around to the back couch to say Hello, again. Finally, out comes the little Eses. Oh man, I remember this little number from the first visit. About 5'2" wearing heels and a sexy bustier which makes her tits jut out. I love her dark Italiana features and her black hair. Eses has these beautiful brown eyes and perfect skin. Next, out comes Bruna. Shoot! It is a long story but I have to take her. Also, I said I want her to be my namorada. So I say OK Bruna which girl do you want to join us? Ellen or Eses? We pick Eses. Out comes Eses and the girls agree to be interactive. And then BAM. Out walks Mel. Can you believe this shit? Is there such thing as 6 hands? What an all-star line-up. I am going fucking crazy here. Too many hotties!

Never mind. I have chosen Bruna and Eses. We grab our towels and we are off to the room. Bruna said she missed me. Bruna closes the door to the waiting room and gets in my face. The word is that after my 3-sum with her and Ana I stayed around for another girl and I returned the next day for three more. She calls me a safadinho. I told her that I'm no matador. I asked who told her that I did this? She explained that the girls talk. I said someone is a mentiroso. Bruna said she saw me. I admitted to Raquel and I call the girl piranhas and we all laugh. We enter the room and the talking and laughing is replaced with kissing. We are in the first room on the left on the first floor. It is tiny. Eses suggests a bigger room and I agree. She checks but there is nothing available. We will make the best of it. It is a good thing the two girls are small. Man! You should have seen those two kiss. There was such passion between them. We are all standing and kissing and then standing in the shower and kissing. Hungry Jr. Is being washed and jacked and petted. It was clear that this was going to be an exceptional time.

The girls take the safadinho to the mat. I get a two way BBBJ. I have one girl sitting on my face while the other BBBJ's me. We all have a finger up each others ass holes. Eses loves it. Bruna is down for everything. I ask for a show and I step away from the action to have a cerveja and the girls go wild. Bruna was not a bad call after all I tell myself. I ask the girls to 69 and I put Bruna on her back and the little Eses on top with her butt facing me. They look at me a little puzzled. I ask them to trust me and I tell them I want to try something different. The girls are now in the 69 with Eses' on top and on all fours. I get behind Eses and I fuck her from behind while they 69 each other. The GDPs are going crazy. Bruna is sucking my balls as I make my first SOG in Eses. We all high-5 each other. It was like we actually scored a goal. They were surprised by this. It was a first time experience for all of us.

We shower and then I get an actual 4 hand massage from the girls. The surprising thing is you can actually get a great massage at Brooklin and this was the 2nd time. I was loving it. About 20 minutes into the massage I turn over (vira) and they massage my front concentrating on my penis. SOG #2 doesn't happen. I am about to come and Bruna opens her mouth and sticks her finger in my ass and now I can't cum. She said lets go for another time but I have to go. She whispers in my ear a secret just for me. Then she tells me that if I fuck any other girls that she will cut my dick off. I tell her VC esta com ciumes. And all the girls laugh every time I surprise them with Porto. However, I head straight to the airport. I am headed back for the largest sex prison on the planet.

Eu tenho muito saudades para minha puteria e o puta Bruna. This experience was a 10+. If you get a chances with Eses take her. She is an animal and I really think that she is beautiful and Bi. Bruna is solid. I told her that I am into swingy. Maybe this can work? She is a freak! Get her while you can because I may have to take this one off the market. Is this a good idea?

When fishing in the Pantanal region of Brazil you will need to use the following bait (isca):

Caranguejo for Pacu.

Eels for Tucunare (peacock bass).

Isca branca for the Pintado.

But for the land Piranha that roam the restaurants and clubs of Corumba you will need no less than 300 R $ or 93 $USD.

Back to the action.

We get off the boat and I have to sleep off a few caipirinhas. Apparently, there will be no party at Danials Chacara this year. This is ok with me because it is 350 $ are for the chorrosco and beer and we just had a BBQ.

A girl pulls up to the Hotel and gets out. I can see from across the parking lot that she is a GDP. I walk over to her. She is there to see a friend of mine. Her name is Giovana. I ask her if she knows Debra. She says yes but tells me in Portuguese that she got married recently and is no longer a GDP. I am crushed. The best service I ever had has tied the knot and took herself off the market. No wonder why she stopped returning my WhatsAp messages. Giovanna says she will find a friend and starts showing me photos of girls she knows. I pick a loira who coincidentally is also named Giovanni. She calls her but she is in school. It is night time and I look at her funny and my Brasilian friend says "oh she is at the university. " She shows me some photos of other girls and I think we are going over to pick them up but we end up in Giovanni #1's car standing at the curb of a building. Out comes a girl in a uniform and it is Giovanni #2. We drive to her house and she changes out of her school uniform and into her GDP clothes. We are off to the motel. Let's hope the air conditioning works this time (it did). So my Brasileiro amigo wants a 4-way where the girls put on a show and we switch girls after the first SOG. I think we are doing this. I say "pode ser" or could be? But we go into different hotel rooms. I sit down with Giovanni #2 and I decide to take the slow path to sex. I start a conversation. I ask her what she wants to be and what her degree will be. She announces that she did "mal" in English and that she is in High School. WTF? She shows me her ID and she is really Giovanni and she is 19. Shwew!

After trying to have a conversation we kiss and she is quite passionate. She gives a real good BBBJ for a long, long time. We 69. This goes well and then I decide to go down on her. I am fingering her and licking her clit and squeezing a tit and she shudders and cums. She ask to take a shower so we do and we are laughing and carrying on. We go back to bed and she gives me a massage. Next we start the fucking with a condom. We do this and it is great. What a body! After I cum I notice some red on the sheets. G2 is trying to hide it. I ask her if it is her time of the month and she says yes that it just started and said "Me desculpa" over and over. I say fique tranquila menina and calma and nao se preocupe. I settle her down. She gave me a great hour of sex and I didn't taste anything bad so maybe it was the fucking? I paid the pair of hands (like "Thing" on the Adams Family") 59 R for a nice room and I give G2 200 R. She says "mais alta". I give her 250 R and then finally 300 R. My amigo had said 200 R but I found out later that he was joking with G1 earlier and I misunderstood. Every girl is 300 R in the Pantanal. Then G1 hits me up for gas. She wants 50 R and I give her 25 R and say "Tudo Bem?" So many hidden costs in the Pantanal but when you add it all up it was 120 $USD for everything including a 19 year old Brasiliera with nice tits and bunda and a pretty young face and a can-do attitude.

The girls drop us off at the restaurant. My Brasilian friend laughs and says I should kiss my daughter goodnight. I do and we celebrate over cerveja and pizza.

I see Jessica again and I am thinking about another round but fuck it. She looks so beautiful to me but the next day I am back to Sao Paulo. We hug and I introduce her to my friends.

Davey and I head over to Babilonia. We see a friend of ours in Babalonia (Babylon) and he said he made the program. He said that the girl started at 250 R but he held out for 200 R. There is 30 R entrada and the room rate (the motel is right next door) is jacked up a bit at 80 R. So he made the program for 310 R. Not bad for the sticks.

The talent is just so-so so Davey and I head back tot he hotel.

This years excursion from Sampa to Corumba

Oh Corumba! My first trip to Brasil I can remember going on an internet chat site and asking where to find sps in Brasil. The answer: look everywhere and anywhere! Now be careful because that is overstated but there are Garota De Programas (GDPs) available almost anywhere.

In Corumba we just go to the square we're the restaurants are and sit back and wait. It reminds me a bit like the Balcony on Rio (now closed I understand).

I take up a chair and look out on the horizon. Who is here to eat and who is here to be eaten?

I see a two woman and interview them. Not good then Gus says "olha so". I turn my head and there are two good ones. I make my move and sit at the table. I scare the cute one trying to push the conversation in my very poor Porto. I am shot down. I go back to my table and to the jeers of my friends. 5 minutes later the morena (a larger girl with the classic Brazilian bunda) Waves me Back. I go. We chat. I do quite well this time with my Porto. She explains that they are GDPs and I act shocked! She shows me what a GDP is on the internet after. she wants 350 R to make the program. I quickly get her to 300 R or less than 100 $ USD and get her to 90 minutes. Then I ask for both for 500 R? They consider but they announce that they are not interactive. Well fuck that I think to myself. The bigger one is Vivian. She remembers me from the Chacara Festa from last year. She was chato and walked out on my last year saying I have no value because I wouldn't give her cab fair. I did not make the program so porque?

This time I walk out on her and I meet a local stripper named Jessica from Babylon club. She is sitting at another table at the other end of the restaurant. Man she is beautiful but so thin. I have a nice photo and she has a supermodel face. A fake loira. She says 300 R and I say ok. My friend Gus is tired and wants to go to sleep. His father steps in to help me. He sits next to Jessica's ugly friend and after a few hours of drinking we are off to the motel that is located next to the strip club. Prior to this Jessica agrees to BBBJ or boquete sem Camisita and 90 min. This time means nothing I think. they universally get up after the first shot on goal in this town.

After two hours of drinks and a 120R tab that I paid we are off to the motel.

The motels in Brasil are discrete and nice. You go in through a private garage to hide your car and then pay a pair of hands. 29 R for the hour or 12 $usd.

Jessica starts with a really nice strip tease. Things are going well and then the air conditioner broke. Corumba is the hottest city in all of Brazil. Then the Camiseta esta quebrada! Now the loria turns over on her back and buries her face in both hands. She is worried about becoming pregnant. I tell her nao se preocupe menina. Fica tranquila. Calma. She has a history of twins and two twin boys. I say well we can name one Houdini and the other David after David Copperfield. Then I make the scissors sign to show that I am snip-snip. She understood but this date was fucked by technical difficulties. I finished and I was out of the hot box as quick as possible.

This date was fucked by technical difficulties.

Quote Originally Posted by Whinger  [View Original Post]
    I have an overnight in Sao Paulo on a trip in a few months, and will most likely just stay at one of the Guarulhos airport hotels. Does anyone have any recommendations on hotels, and more importantly, how to arrange some female company? The airport seems like a long way out of town, and I must admit I don't really want to spend an hour driving into the city and an hour back out again. From what I can see, there seem to be a couple of expensive hotels (Marriott and Pullman) right next to the airport; and a number of cheaper options (Mercure, Ibis etc) at Guarulhos centro, 8 km from the airport.

If I book an escort to come to my hotel, can anyone recommend an agency; or alternatively, do girls work in the lobby or bar of any airport hotels?

I have RTFF, but could only find a post for Congonhas airport. Many thanks for any suggestions.
    I just had my amigo drive me from his city outside of Sampa and drive right by Guarulos to take me to Brooklin. After my session another friend picked me up at Brooklin and drove me to the airport. The worst part was they would not take money for this. I can't ask them to do this again.

ABG or anyone. Are there any good Guarulos options?

Guarulhos Airport options

I have an overnight in Sao Paulo on a trip in a few months, and will most likely just stay at one of the Guarulhos airport hotels. Does anyone have any recommendations on hotels, and more importantly, how to arrange some female company? The airport seems like a long way out of town, and I must admit I don't really want to spend an hour driving into the city and an hour back out again. From what I can see, there seem to be a couple of expensive hotels (Marriott and Pullman) right next to the airport; and a number of cheaper options (Mercure, Ibis etc) at Guarulhos centro, 8 km from the airport.

If I book an escort to come to my hotel, can anyone recommend an agency; or alternatively, do girls work in the lobby or bar of any airport hotels?

I have RTFF, but could only find a post for Congonhas airport. Many thanks for any suggestions.

Thalita- Prive Unique

Stopped by Unique this afternoon as it was an easy metro ride from Ahnangabau and I just can't pass up fejoiada. There were about eight girls working. The line up was very informal. The woman at the desk seemed to round up the girls a couple at a time and one would wait while the other came out to say Hello,. Of the first four or five, there was one doable. I asked if there were more girls working other days. She grabbed a couple more to introduce. One was doable, but trashy. Said I would sit and wait a while and Thalita just happened by. Best of the lot, pretty face, 23 yo and nice legs. Price is $R80 for 1/2 hour or $R120 for the hour.

While BBBJ was standard, and she let me know up front that "ahnowl"wasn't on the menu, she was less than forthcoming about CIM. Said she wanted to talk first. And then it was maybe. BBBJ was okay but unenthusiastic and it's chorus was handjobs. Saving grace was her incredibly tight twat. Clearly no kids. We had a bit of a chat at the end, so maybe repeat is better? It was only then that she told me CIM isn't part of the program (like, duh. Obviously.), but it's only a little more like 30 or 40 reals. Overall, it's as close as I've been to banging lesbian virgin pussy. Maybe I'm not her type, but her vagina is so tight someone should cast it and sell it online. Any looser and I would have to give her a negative rating.

People running the place were friendly and the fejoiada was quite good. A couple of the guys hanging about brought their instruments and provided the musical entertainment. I mentioned gpguia and next thing you now, they pull out a rewards card. Buy 10 pieces of ass, get the 11th free. Hours are 10 a-10 p M-Sat.

Overall, it was a decent afternoon. But the quality of girls was 4-5. Place was clean and room had a shower and double bed. I might give it another shot, but there is trash in crocolandia with good td reports that are within walking distance. I expect the girls there to be of similar caliber, but $R20 for 20 minutes. But first I'll try Tangara, Miruna and Enjoy.

Today feijoada at privée Unique

Today there will be a feijoada ant Unique. 16 girlas are expected.

If somebody wants to joint me please advise by PM.

ABG.

Exactamundo!

Quote Originally Posted by WyattEarp  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised the price / quality debate in Sao Paulo is so far being limited to clinicas and Scandallo / Bomboa. I still think if quality is your goal, you can't get much better value around the world than SP escorts. The downside is you don't get that head rush of walking into a club, a termas or sauna where you get to pick from a buffet of girls. The Cane, I'm surprised to hear anyone discussing DFK requirements and paying for DFK on any Brasilian board.
    I want that rush. I need that rush! It makes the whole experience all the more enjoyable. With regard to paying for DFK, I was talking more in general to make a point, and not about Brazil in particular. That's one of the things that's great about Brazil. Well Rio anyway since the scene is different in Sampa. In Rio, DFK is pretty much a given! One place where you will find guys writing a lot about paying extra for DFK is on the FKK boards.

Jackie at Tangara

Yesterday I went TD with Jackie, a morena clara, 21 YO, speaks some english, GFE. First time in the business, she studies to became a nurse.

Loves to kiss, we had some chemistry anong us, DFL, very good BBBJ to start up, missionary, she's very tight, I came once in her, second on a marvelous BBBJ and CIM. She came twice. Next time I will DATY her.

One hour = 150 reais.

Yesterday there were 06 new girls in the cast.

Tangara has new gems every day, you have to dig them out. Thats why it´s my favorite place.

ABG.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Alameda dos Guaramomis, 1275 - Indianpolis, So Paulo. SP, 04076-012.

abbobora.com.br

(11) 5092-5787.

129:30 PM.

HR.. BRL200.

1 HR.. BRL270.
    Ok, thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahsta  [View Original Post]
    Where is Abbobora? Never heard of it. Will be in Sao Paulo at the end of this month. Thanks.
    Alameda dos Guaramomis, 1275 - Indianópolis, São Paulo. SP, 04076-012.

abbobora.com.br

(11) 5092-5787.

12–9:30 PM.

½ HR.. BRL200.

1 HR.. BRL270.

Posting Limitations