"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: San Jose General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 456 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 6831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Howard
    As of today the chicas are using the flu to their advantage as much as they can No kissing (I do not kiss working girls) no this no that.

The flu will pass and it will be back to things as?
    Shoot. I'm thinking of going down Memorial Day weekend. Maybe I should wait til July?

Quote Originally Posted by Andyss
    Cherchezfemme, can you say how Katya looked like? She sounds like something I'd like to try.
    Older, she said 35, may have been lying. I'd say 40. Slim, dark hair, on the short side. Not really sure what else to say. If you hang out in the DR or SL you'll notice the girls tend to be young. She is not.- like I said, an older MILF type.

No pics, I forgot! I do have pics of the girl the 1st night on my cell, I have to remember to email them to myself and post them. Of the 4 girls I was with, I only remembered to ask 2 for pics. One said no.

I'm curious why 2 guys are interested in her. I haven't noticed that much curiosity yet on this forum. Is it b/c she sounds hot, you want a slim MILF with nice plastic boobies, or do you like how she was in the bedroom?

In other words, have you had your share of awkward sex as well, like me?

Seriously, I'm interested.

This is my advice, which I picked up from. I forget, his name, I credited him in earlier posts. The advice is: TALK TO THEM FIRST. I had the intention of having a good time my last night there, I knew I was going to be selective and only choose a girl I had a good time with. Talk to them, buy them a beer. Are they friendly, joking, flirtacious? Do they have a good energy / aura to them? Or are they just looking for $$? I almost went with a gorgeous Colombian but a) she wanted 120 and b) she was kinda cold. Fuck that.

Go in with intent. Picture in your mind exactly what you want. There's enough girls in the 2 or 3 main spots for you to find what you want.

Bad news chicas at SL

Sportsmens Lodge seems to accept chicas who had problem at HDR and are banished from. I met a few of them at SL and one was kicked out of HDR for steeling from safe of room guests, another one was kicked out for fighting.

Lase by not the least, one was not known to be banished by HDR but nonetheless offering hot items in SL to patrons and are proud of it.

These chicas all speaks fluent English (much better than what they present it to be). PM me if anyone needs further info.

I like SL and go there frequently. But I wish they keep better quality control and keep it a friendly and safe environment for us.

Chicas and the flu

As of today the chicas are using the flu to their advantage as much as they can No kissing (I do not kiss working girls) no this no that.

The flu will pass and it will be back to things as?

Swine Flu

I'm going to be in SJ/CR in three weeks. Therefore, I feel all Gringo's must heed VP Biden's suggestion that no one travel, especially to CR!!!!! lol
    And I promise to stay away from the sneezing Mexi!

Third day (end) –still in Arcadas, things go bad, KL, second release, thoughts

(continuation)

Everything was going well when.

A guy (manager? ) came to our table, and pointed her to a door in the back. She said, I will be back soon, wait for me.

I waited. And waited.

I waited at least half an hour and a couple of beers. I kept looking at that door. Nothing. I was tempted to leave and check out the other place – or one of the other girls here, who initially I had spurned because she looked like a plastic doll, but started seeming sexier and sexier as she would pass by my table in her micro-mini skirt. However, I am loyal to my friends (as I think I have mentioned), and I was in the middle of a serious GFE, so I rejected the temptation. But in the end, I started getting worried – I mean genuinely worried about a friend in need, not worried about having been dumped. So I asked a waiter – what happened to her? He said No problem. Migración. She will be back soon.

Migración – immigration police. Not your best friends if you are a (presumably) illegal Nica like my friend.

So I had to stay. Could not leave her like this. When she got back, she was crying. I bought her another chica drink and tried to understand what the consequences of the police visit were. Could not, she was crying too hard and it was not clear to me what would happen to her next, immigration-wise – obviously they had not arrested her, but what I seemed to understand was that she would have to leave her place (she was desperate about her sewing machines) and become even more illegal – she said that they would arrest her if they found her. But I did not really get the details. The "queen" of the place came to our table to talk to her and console her. So I had by far the two best looking girls in the joint at my humble table, one crying, the other ignoring me. Then they left, the queen returning to the gangster’s table, my friend saying she was going to change because she had to go home and would stop by my table to say goodbye.

She never did. After a while (another half hour? ) I thought maybe I had misunderstood her. Went to the gangster’s table (with some trepidation, in case he took it as a personal affront that I should address the girl at his table) and asked the queen if "Lorena" had left. Yes, she said.

So I left too. Went to KL, found the girl from the previous evening (she found me actually). Again I told her I could not afford her (true enough), so we chatted over drinks. Still can’t remember her name. Beautiful face with dimples, chunky but sexy as I said. We adjourned to the HDR as the KL was closing, myself, my friend and a friend of hers (as some one observed on the board, KL girls seem to operate in pairs).

My friend's friend looked like a fun girl. A Colombian – Carolina – quite drunk, who shouted "hermoso! " across the bar (Marlin bar? I guess – there was a stuffed fish) to men she liked, and "negro! Hermoso! " to black men she liked. Clearly crazy, nose a little on the big side, but she was sexy and "real" (compared to some of the dolls at the KL/HDR) and with admirable tits. My girl told me that when Carolina was drunk she would take her top off right there in the bar. Obviously she was not drunk enough that night, so I did not get to see the goods, but if anyone does I would be interested in knowing what Carolina is like in the sack.

(BTW There was also an ugly gringo at the bar who sneezed all over the place and said "I have ****ing herpes and I want to give it to everyone". It did not sound like he was joking, I mean he was THAT stupid. Interesting case.)

After several drinks at the Marlin bar, when I had barely any cash left, my friend and the booze, jointly, managed to convince me to take her to my hotel (where I had more cash). At the hotel, she made a beeline for the reception and left her id (the night porter seemed surprised – so was I – I discovered the day after that they billed for her stay, 50% of my room rate, which was fairly cheap anyway). I was drunk and tired, but she was good at what she did and made me come in a hydraulically impressive manner (sprinkling some of the furniture, I am afraid). Afterwards. We talked a lot, but I have forgotten most of it, I was too drunk. We had agreed that she would stay the full night but when it was 5:30 (with my cab for the airport coming at 8:00. And me a wreck), we were both happy when she suggested that the agreed arrangement be waived and I accepted.

So, that was the end of my activities in SJO – for this time at least.

And yes, the business side of the trip went well too.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Third day (part 1) – Camelot, Arcadas, GFE, first release, all is well

Friday 24 – last day

Worked during the day. Very hard to stay awake in a stuffy meeting room, acting professional to the extent possible, with less than 4 hours sleep and still lots of alcohol in the system. Guess that’s the price to pay for us "part time" mongers.

Minor problem: the meeting ended later than expected (6:30 pm instead of 5 pm). Why a problem?

The previous day I had agreed with Mauro, the young lovelorn Tico I had met at the Camelot, that we would meet again there at 7 pm today, and that I would be his middleman with the barmaid. In retrospect it sounds like a silly, beer-induced, idea, but there may have been a point. Or maybe not. Anyway, the meeting was in Pavas (W or NW of downtown, I guess), so back to the hotel, change from Dr Eng Jekyll into Monger Hyde, get a cab, head downtown to the Camelot – it was almost 8 by the time I got there, and no Mauro. Either he had left already thinking I had stood him up, or he had realized it was a foolish idea or he had some impediment of his own.

Being faithful to my friends, I waited maybe an hour there. Also remember that the beer was at 800 colones and I could feast my eyes – furtively – on "my" barmaid, while pretending to scan the chicas for hire in the room. In the end, I decided I would leave but not without doing my bit for Mauro. I hailed "his" barmaid, and asked her if she remembered the guy that was with me the night before. She said yes (aha! I thought). He is in love with you, I said. I am married, she says, smiling but not looking like she is willing to discuss the matter any further (and why should she want to discuss the matter with a meddlesome middle-aged gringo monger like myself? ). So I gave up (it WAS a silly idea after all), and told her "please, if you see my friend, tell him that I wish him best of luck with you". Or at least I think that’s what I said – the sentence was a little too convoluted to be sure it came out right in Spanish. But she grinned, almost in spite of herself, so I think she got the idea.

Anyhow, back to the nightly grind – and off I went, to. Arcadas, not too far away (Calle 2, between Avenidas 8 and 10). It is a neighbourhood that I heard mentioned as unsafe – I did not mind, I walked maybe five minutes from Camelot to Arcadas, and did not feel at risk.

(There was another strip bar opposite Arcadas– I had a quick look but it was nearly empty (it was 9 pm or so). The owner said the girls would come later. After leaving Arcadas later that night (maybe 11:30-12:00) I had another look. Two or three ugly girls, and customers to match.) (I think there was a third bar as well on the same side of Arcadas, further down, but I am not sure and anyway did not check it out)

So, Arcadas. C2000 at the door, which buys you a beer at the counter. I asked the doorman how much a girl? He said C12000. (BTW dancers’ drinks are C5000 – whereas a guy’s beer is only 1, 1000. So if you are on a budget you’d better go straight down to business instead of chit-chatting. If you invite a girl to your table – or she invites herself – the waiter will be instantly there to take her order).

Inside, there were a few girls lined up on seats against the wall, a few tables, a very small stage, and a bar. With the entry fee you get a beer. I sat at the bar and scanned the talent. I felt at home because I often go to a similar place where I live (except that we don’t have rooms upstairs, only cabins for contact dances). "My" place also has no qualms about having frankly ugly girls stripping on stage – just like I saw a couple at Arcadas. BTW, I would call Arcadas a strip bar, but really the stage is so small and the routines so perfunctory that it is clear that the stage is not the center of the action. Overall the joint is nothing special, but not too bad. Down market of course (not as much as the VIPs Taberna or Camelot), but I find that sexier than glitz. They accept credit cards (hmmm.). Urinals are disinfected with some very strong chemical, the first time I used them, in the minute or two I was there my eyes were watering and I had difficulty breathing, I thought of poison gas symptoms, I swear. There was maybe a dozen girls. Visually, one stood out – not my type but clearly the queen of the place, tall blond, slightly hard face but perfect body. Later in the evening I saw that she was immediately requisitioned at the table of a gangster-businessman type who liked he was top dog there. The other girls ranged from ugly girl next door to middling/decent. Except.

A girl was sitting alone in a corner, she seemed OK but could not see her well. Then she came to the bar and asked me if I wanted company. I actually wanted to check out the rest of the place before settling on someone, but seeing her closer my buyer’s hesitations went away. I felt an instant sympathy for her – she was slim and sexy, loose dyed curls, great legs. But what I really noticed her dignity/grace (class? ) and her smile. Almost touchingly sweet, if may be a little sentimental about it (it gets worse, I am afraid).

We went to a table – I actually was keen on getting to know her even more than on going upstairs with here. She told me her name (Lorena) – I asked here if it was her real name. She said yes, then she smiled and told me her real name (Carmen). Much better. She is a Nica, here for 10 years. Four kids, back in Nicaragua. She is forty (she looked thirty max). I have four kids too, I said. We went on talking. I really liked her. Felt like I had known here for a long time (not an original feeling, but a very real one). Long story short, after a while we went upstairs for C12, 000 plus 300 for a condom (! ). Her body was amazing, flat stomach and perky breasts. I called her a liar, mentirosa, you don’t have four kids – that made her really laugh. Sex was OK but frankly it was like when you are having sex for the first time with a girl you love and you are afraid to disappoint, so it could have been better. I cringed when she went into the usual fake moaning. But never mind, I still felt great with her. Man, this was serious GFE, bordering on RLE (real love experience). Or perhaps it was just the beer. No, I am positive, it was the real thing. Maybe. Anyhow.

Back downstairs, we went back to "our" table and went on chatting. She told me about her life, her kids back in Nicaragua, her day business – she is a clothesmaker, has equipment in her apartment and sends money back home. She showed me some of the other girls’ dresses, that they had had her make for them. They didn’t look too hot (neither the clothes nor the girls), so I was a little embarrassed but praised them nonetheless. She must have sensed that, so she laughed and told me that it wasn’t her design, it was the girls’ own design. Her miniskirt was her design and it was really stylish – much more than one would imagine considering how little fabric there was.

So it looked like my evening was all set for one of those GFE that you would like to go on and on but at some point you have to get a grip and say good-bye.

However, things went a little differently.

(to be continued)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

4 nights at the DelRey and Swine

First post guys but I thought I would fill you in on my recent trip. Just came back Monday night from 4 nights in the Del Rey HDR. The place was pretty full with both women and men. HDR was actually sold out Thursday through Saturday which was surprising to me as it was not sold out when I was there in Jan, Feb or Mar. Lots of the regular girls with a few new surprises as always. I ran into a couple of very young and cute fair skinned Dominicans, one of which I had the pleasure of soiling. First time I've run into Dominicans that light skinned. I know a ton of girls there as I've had about 15 trips to HDR in from 2008 until now and they all complained, "Si, hay muchos clientes pero no quieren pagar" (Translation. Yes, there are a lot of customers here but they don't want to pay). Good job on sticking together guys as they said they were getting lots of 50 and 60 offers. I'm very partial to Colombians and they were quoting the normal cien. But I always work them over and get them down to 80. I love the challenge of breaking them which I always do. Also, I tracked down this famous Karen of Zona Blue fame. I heard so much I had to try it out. All I can say is wow. Service was incredible. I was numb afterwards. Sorry don't have time to post many more details right now as I'm headed out the door. Perhaps later.

One other note. Talked to a few Colombian and Tica friends down there over phone and on email. The Swine down there appears to be impacting us big time. They've have there first cases brought in by some lady from Mexico and there's a number of infections with 2 deaths. The girls are petrified. One of my favorite dark Colombians who has to be one of the top $ grossing girls in the place has decided to stay home from HDR for a number of days. Her girlfriends are doing the same. I'm supposed to be down there again Thursday for 3 nights of play but my Tica friend last night said, "stay home. " She has friends that were at HDR on Wednesday and said there were no guys and very few girls. Reservations at HDR said they were starting to get cancellations as they were supposed to be sold out again. Then in the background, I could here the reservations girl complain that, "that Mexican guy is running around here coughing with his cold. He was supposed to check out tomorrow but isn't leaving until Sunday. He should go now. " Interesting. Don't think it's racism but they are afraid of any Mexican guys right now thinking anyone from there could have Swine. I didn't realize until some of my female friends told me but I guess there's a lot of Mexican dudes that go to HDR. One final note, as I've checked it out in case I decide to still go down. The pharmacies down there do not sell Tamiflu or the other drug over the counter. Only the Gov't has those right now. I'm going to talk to my girls over the weekend to see if HDR is empty, watch the news and then assess whether to postpone my trip. I don't want to panic as they seem to be doing, but also, last place I want to be right now is on a plane for 6 hours breathing re-circulated air.

Day Two - Camelot, VIP, Club Monaco, KL -- ALL TALK AND NO SEX ?!

Thursday 23 – Business during the day.

Dined at the excellent ---Machu Pichu restaurant (Peruvian food, Calle 32 one block up from Paseo Colon, had delicious seafood (cebiche and a corvine dish), drank a Pisco sour and two beers for 15,000 colones).

Took a cab from there to --- Bar Camelot, Calle 3 and 5, Avenida 4. Small room up two flight of stairs, almost filled by a big bar in the middle inhabited by three young barmaids (one I loved – long dark hair and austere look probably due to painful piercings near mouth because it occasionally dissolved in the sweetest of smiles when one of her colleagues said something funny - she was rather prim with customers, I noticed - at least with me anyway. I am not a looker I should add).

Beer 800 colones. 10-15 girls around the room, standing or sitting by the walls or at the bar. Very little space between wall and bar, so casual contacts with girls frequent. Some 6-7s, most of the others nothing special but not offensive to sight.

I asked one local guy sitting at the bar next to me if the wallflower girls were what I thought they were. He confirmed it. We had a couple of beers and introduced ourselves.

Then he surprised me. He told me that he wanted to tell me a secret. I said go ahead man. I am in love with one of the girls, he says. Which one, I ask. You guess, he says. That was a bit awkward - there were no real beauty in the room that stood out from the others. I looked around. Man, it sounded like a trick question. If I pick the wrong one will he punch me in the face? (mind you, he seemed very nice, not the punching type). I had almost given up when I thought – perhaps he means one of the barmaids – must be my Indian princess. So I ask him –could it be one of the barmaids? he lights up. He looked really in love. He thought I had picked his beloved out of a room full of girls. Turns out it was another barmaid (way less classy than “mine”), but he was happy anyway. He says he has been in love with her since six months ago. Comes to the see her maybe once a week (doesn’t want to overdo it). He would be ready to marry her. But she is married, so no hope. But he despises the husband for letting her work in a place like this (even though, as he explains, the barmaids don’t “go out” with customers, they just tend the bar). He says he is faithful to her. Maybe.

We stayed until 10, when the place closes. We went to a food place a couple of blocks from there – food counter downstairs, bar upstairs. Girls but no obvious pro. We talked about “her”. He pours his heart out. After a while I start thinking that I should go on with my mission here – giving sentimental advice to a guy who probably has lot more experience with girls than me even though he is 15 years younger than me seems like a waste of time and locale.

So I find an excuse and go back to the ---VIP Taberna, like yesterday. There was an vaguely Sandra Oh-like type – either very drunk or naturally very wild. She was singing loudly and shouting a bit with some friends. Pinced me on the cheek when she passed by the bar. I spared a thought for her, but got into another conversation with a guy at a bar.

Talent better than Wednesday, but enjoyed very interesting conversation of guy (rather exceptional guy – albeit very fucked-up ,as he said) so I did not partake, although I think that the Sandra Oh type could have been fun.

Will not share the conversation except to say that he VERY warmly recommended ----- Club Monaco (Tico bar at Calle 6 and Avenida 9 according to the List). He seemed a real expert, so I pass on the advice with some confidence.

I followed him when he left for ---Key Largo. KL looks just as it was often described here, and there were many nice girls, but they were too expensive for me. Chatted at length with one, until 2pm or so – gave her a c10K tip at the end (no sex) so she wouldn’t feel she had lost her time (I did not feel I had lost mine talking to her). Saw her again the following day (next post). I hope that by the time I post again I will have remembered her name – I hate myself for forgetting it. She was chunky but sexy, beautiful face with cute dimples and three children. To bed at 3:00am, wake up at 6:45am to go to my business meeting.

To be continued.

Prices

Guys:

As you are checking these places out, how writing down the prices on the List and letting us know?

Day one - Arrival and AVenida 11, Calle 1 - 3

Got back home from short biz trip to SJO last Saturday. Spent three nights. Made the most of my short time there. Below 1st instalment of my report.

Note 1: The "List" is a great tool if you want to explore SJO beyond the obvious places (See under Report of distinction, the version I got was dated 8-2-08 and is a little out of date but still very useful).

Note 2: About myself: I speak Spanish and I like cheap places (10-12, 000 colones, although I stray occasionally)

Wednesday 22 –got there in the early afternoon. Hotel near the Sabana (calle 40 or so).

By 6pm or so I was downtown, checking out the. VIPs Taberna (at Calle 3 and Avenida 11). Nothing much inside at that time. Nearby. La Bella Mansion (very visible on a street corner, Avenida 11 and Calle 1I think, next to a crowded bus stop). Relatively spacious room, with a big horseshoe bar in the middle, porn movies and lots of empty space – there were only three not very hot girls 20 – 45 of age and a couple of clearly not solvent customers. Obviously wrong time of the day, I thought, but when I went back at a later time another day it was even worse. Back to the. Pension Anita Jet Set, next door to VIPs: at least half a dozen girls, none of them even remotely attractive (even though by that time I was getting horny). Back to. VIPs: at last sampled the goods, a relatively tall and chunky Dominican, Celeste (early 30s – late 20s, I would say. She has three kids – as someone very truthfullyobserved on this forum. SJO chicas all seem to have several kids). 10, 000 colones. The place is a dump, but had a friendly neighbourhood *****house feel I liked. The "bedroom" was very grungy. I didn’t mind, Celeste, far from a looker, was at least friendly and nice and willing to assist my lazy manhood for all the time it took to do the job. We chatted and giggled a bit afterwards at the bar. Back to the hotel and a late, boring, business dinner with people in my trade (I don’t mean the mongering trade, silly).

Day 3, Night Time

I have to confess I was freaking burnt out for the night hunt, I will not lie. Hung out with my buddy and his night time choice, drank at the Blue Marlin and then went to Key Lago.

About 1:30 AM I have had enough and told him I was going home to get some rest. The main reason was I had made a date earlier that day with a pretty light skin DR girl for sometime betweeen 11:00 AM and noon the next morning, so I wanted to be ready.

I fucked her last time I was here, but it was right after my buddy fucked her and she was all dried out. This time I wanted to be the first one of the day to hit her hot little pussy. That story will be my next report, but I can tell you it was worth going to bed early for. To be continued.

LK

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2964
    What would you guys give up for her phone number and best time to reach her????? new plastic tits and now bubble butt too.
    Yeah, man. CF's description sounded awsome. So tired of the stuck up, albeit hot chics at DR. I don't know who it is yet i cruise by there a couple of times a week. Any description of her? Better yet, pic?

Do you realy think some guy that knows her is going to hand over the contact info When in Costa Rica no plan is the best Yes the hunt is great but do not hunt for the hottest hunt for the best.

Get over any pics you may have seen, for once you are there you will.

Good Luck Bueno Surte?

Green bait works well.

Katia

What would you guys give up for her phone number and best time to reach her????? new plastic tits and now bubble butt too.

Posting Limitations