Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2006 Kuala Lumpur Reports

Closed Thread
Page 134 of 279 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 4176
This blog is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Panya
    Hi Brothers!

Looks like everyone's feeling the grind, must be the economic slowdown -- so, let's TT!!

DATE : 8th June (Thursday)
    TIME : 7.00pm
    VENUE : Same place in Tmn Tun (still have whisky there!)

PROPOSED AGENDA

1. Updates from all esteemed brothers -- what's happening lately??

2. Haadyai Trip Plan Update : I think Bro Daijek and Cool69's trip is next week, so let's hear from them.

3. Jakarta Stories : MDII, Acerboy, KL Guy have all just come back recently. So, I would like to respectfully ask them to come armed with their videos, pictorials and stories, so the rest of us can salivate (I was working in Jakarta!!)

4. NEW Trip --> Let's go Klang!! May I please ask Bro GoddamnBig to help us and be the organizer for this? For some of us who are domestically rooted, Klang is just one short trip! I have always been curious about the place, you know.

5. Golf game Planning --> yeah ... somehow we have not been able to get this up and running.

6. CHEONGING AFTER TT. Let's end the TT by, say, 10.00pm, and one group go cheonging together. How about it?

7. GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!! May I please ask Bro Daijek and Bro Fisherman to bring along some FLs for our viewing pleasure? The place has its own MILF so no need to bring any ... hehehe!!

8. SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE INVITATION BY POPULAR DEMAND : On behalf of all Malaysian ISG brothers, may I please extend a special invitation to Bros Urumi Kanzaki, Notidik, Bond007, Kiasi and DaThinMan --> they have been the life of our Malaysian thread with their numerous reports; so, we look forward to meeting all of you, if it's okay with you guys.

Taking the cue from Bro MDII's suggestion, let's make sure we all pool to cover the TT bill, okay? Soft drinks should contribute RM5, beer RM10, and anything else .... well, just put a fair amount in the glass jar that we normally place for this purpose.

Hope to see you all there! (Bro AM2 : Still waiting to meet you, la!)

Best,
    Panya

Bro panya!

Thanks for the invite man! sorry to say that i got my MBA assignment and finals due this sat in sintok. i've got to post laju it latest friday morning.

so sorry that i cannot make it. i gotta rush it as i just came back from Sungai Petani for work project yesterday night.

I'll be there for the next TT! for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrior
    I did also receive a text from StickyHead that some of the ISG members were in Rum Jungle bar, however since he was not there I did not bother to go after my sexercise.

In summary, I certainly enjoyed the wide variety of food they have here and the fact its cheap. I’ve included costs in the reports for the non-mongering activities, so this can give you an idea on how much (non sex) things cost. I did however get bored during the day, since I was alone during my sight seeing activities and after seeing the major attractions, such as KL tower, Petronas tower, China Town and Batu caves there is not much to do, unless you like going to the malls of which they seem to have load in KL ! Of course there are other parts to travel to in Malaysia, but this was not an option for me due to the short time I had here. For the freelancers, Beach Club seems the only place worth going, however its damn noisy and packed in there. I would have liked to experience the health centre scene, but this would have been better done with a wingman or a local guy.

London, I’m coming home. Over and out !
    Yo bro,

Glad that you enjoyed your KL trip and all the food and girls. Good and detail FR for all brothers out there. Hope to see you again back in KL soon.

Sticky out

Good FR series

Quote Originally Posted by Death Warrior
    In summary, I certainly enjoyed the wide variety of food they have here and the fact its cheap. I’ve included costs in the reports for the non-mongering activities, so this can give you an idea on how much (non sex) things cost. I did however get bored during the day, since I was alone during my sight seeing activities and after seeing the major attractions, such as KL tower, Petronas tower, China Town and Batu caves there is not much to do, unless you like going to the malls of which they seem to have load in KL ! Of course there are other parts to travel to in Malaysia, but this was not an option for me due to the short time I had here. For the freelancers, Beach Club seems the only place worth going, however its damn noisy and packed in there. I would have liked to experience the health centre scene, but this would have been better done with a wingman or a local guy.

Warrior,

Certainly a very good series of field reports with so much details and info, it is certainly very useful for non KLite. Warrant a mentioned in the Report of distionction.

kaki

Soap Massage

I will visit KL in August, some body can help me. where i can find a soap Massage like in BKK ?

African/Black girls

Brothers,

Anybody know where to find African black FL or package girls in MPs?. Is there a favorite hangout place for them like beach club or Thai club? When providing info, please provide clear directions as I am not a local. I am visiting KL soon and will be saying at a hotel at Jalan Bikit Bintang which seems to be the happening place.

Day 6 in KL

Another late start to the day so headed over to Low Yat plaza again to see if any other electronic items could take my fancy. Had lunch in one of the restaurants in the lower ground floor. Bought a couple of small items and then went and had another foot and head massage from the same place I went last time (Perpetual Reflexology). After that I thought I’d head off to Sky River, which is close to my hotel. Stopped on the way and had a lovely smoothie and people watched for about 30 mins. Got to Sky River at about 6pm, guy at door said where you from, told him London and he let me in. The girl behind the desk said she needed to see my passport, which is always locked in the mini-safe in my hotel room. I quizzed her about prices. Was advised its 28 to get in and use facilities and 83 to use facilities and have a 40-45min massage. Although the hotel was close, I was not comfortable with bringing my passport and potentially having to leave it somewhere, so just went back to hotel.

Went out for dinner to an Indian restaurant close to the hotel called Spice Garden. Nice place with very attentive waiters. Had mutton masala, chicken tikka malai, tandoori roti, kulfi for dessert and of course a couple of beers to wash it down, total cost came to 102 MYR. After that I thought of finding my final nights fuck at guess where. Beach Club ! Got there at 8pm, no entry and it was very quiet. Very few people and working girls. Just sat and drank a few Barcadi and cokes waiting for things to pickup. Had a few girls approach but nothing interested me. Started to get busy at about 9 to 9:30pm. There was a Chinese girl that was interesting, however she could not speak English and her friend was translating, although cute I decided against it. Another Chinese girl wanted 500 for the hour, dropping her price to 350 after discussions, however this was still way too much. I needed to find someone, but I only wanted a couple of hours, as I had to get up early to catch my flight home and did not want any baggage with me the whole night.

Eventually found a Vietnamese (can’t remember name) and agreed 200 MYR for 2 hours, 2 pops. Back to hotel at 11pm, she wanted the money upfront, to which I told her afterwards. She then asked for half now and half afterwards. Again I said all money afterwards. She said no, half now. I put my shirt back on and said you can leave. She agreed, so let the games begin. Standard procedure of showers, BBBJ and fucked her hard until pop one was over. Got her to then massage me for 40 mins. Found out that she was actually 36 with 2 kids, which explained her big nipples. I was ready for the second release, so prompted her to which came the “no have more condom”. Well lucky I have some then isn’t it! More BBBJ and then some energetic sex. Took a few pictures during the activities, which I’ll post when I get back home. Overall this was just a mediocre experience.

I did also receive a text from StickyHead that some of the ISG members were in Rum Jungle bar, however since he was not there I did not bother to go after my sexercise.

Sheila Eastin

Bros,

Heard around that Sheila from eastin has jumped ship to Armada. Any bros can confirm the report?

Tks

So patient...but worth all the while...

Quote Originally Posted by Zouks
    Hi to all my fello brothers out there.

This is my first FR in HC. My usual spot is the above mention place la. But why this time come with FR leh. Is because of the service lor. Hehehhe

Below are my FR. Hope you all brothers out there enjoy it.

Cheers

Name: Honey (she said easy and sweet to called wor...) :P
    Body: 8/10 (medium boobs - 34B cup, pink, small and perky nipple) *yum-yum*
    Looks: 7/10 (PRC lookalike)
    Skin: 9/10 (smooth as silk)
    GFE: 9/10 (great!!) - take own sweet time...a lot of chit chat and treat you as her bf.
    BBJ: 8/10 (ask you is she doing great or not!) Phewww....great balls on fire!
    FJ: 8/10 (any position as u like)
    AR: (excellent job)
    Daty: Never try
    WIR: Of course! But make sure u make appointment. I have waited for 3 hours!

Thats all my reports!

Happy cheonging!
    Hi Bro Zouks,

Heard of this Honey before, and as you have mentioned she is really worth the while. No wonder lar you waited for 3 hours! Really patient lar you my friend. You must have finished most of the tit bits there! hahaha.

You should try out this CKT named Windy too.

Happy cheonging!

Lookers

Hi Van,

have u tried Sofia? She is claimed to be a looker and the best of the lot. Last time I called, the only new ones avail were Sally and Cindy (newcummers). Others incl Manis. I've never tried Azah before.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandammage
    I went to this place last week, first time, so just asked the OKT for a young n sporting NL, got a chick called Azah, massage quite good, face 6.5/10, but has got nice boobs and figure i would say good. She just gave birth 2 months back and i would she is in good shape.

i asked her to remove her top, but she said she promised her hubby she cant do it, but autoroaming allowed for 50 bucks.

regulars, any good lookers at this place?

Hi,

I am new here. Only bumped into the site last nite.

And the TT sounds like very enticing and exciting. Get the chance to meet and listen to all the experts experiences.

Is this a closed gathering and only by invitation only?

Would love to drop by and join the fun

Cheers

Hi Brothers!

Looks like everyone's feeling the grind, must be the economic slowdown -- so, let's TT!!

PROPOSED AGENDA

2. Haadyai Trip Plan Update : I think Bro Daijek and Cool69's trip is next week, so let's hear from them.

3. Jakarta Stories : MDII, Acerboy, KL Guy have all just come back recently. So, I would like to respectfully ask them to come armed with their videos, pictorials and stories, so the rest of us can salivate (I was working in Jakarta!!)

4. NEW Trip --> Let's go Klang!! May I please ask Bro GoddamnBig to help us and be the organizer for this? For some of us who are domestically rooted, Klang is just one short trip! I have always been curious about the place, you know.

5. Golf game Planning --> yeah ... somehow we have not been able to get this up and running.

6. CHEONGING AFTER TT. Let's end the TT by, say, 10.00pm, and one group go cheonging together. How about it?

7. GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS!! May I please ask Bro Daijek and Bro Fisherman to bring along some FLs for our viewing pleasure? The place has its own MILF so no need to bring any ... hehehe!!

8. SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE INVITATION BY POPULAR DEMAND : On behalf of all Malaysian ISG brothers, may I please extend a special invitation to Bros Urumi Kanzaki, Notidik, Bond007, Kiasi and DaThinMan --> they have been the life of our Malaysian thread with their numerous reports; so, we look forward to meeting all of you, if it's okay with you guys.

Taking the cue from Bro MDII's suggestion, let's make sure we all pool to cover the TT bill, okay? Soft drinks should contribute RM5, beer RM10, and anything else .... well, just put a fair amount in the glass jar that we normally place for this purpose.

Best,
    Panya

MP in Danau Desa

A bit late to post but i won't mind to share. I went to Bali Bali MP at Danau Desa while waiting my red demon to be service. So have a itchy thought that maybe i want to have a massage.Went up and been approach by the PIC. Offered me a green tea and relax for a while. I saw many CKT passing by but didn't saw any NL. The PIC come and ask me to stay in the room while he was asking me what ML that i want. So i did said that i want a young CKT that pass by infront of me while she's busy sms'ing something.The he said cannot because that's her daughter. WTF? I think he is bluffing me.Maybe booked already. So i said anything would do.

After a while my room knocked by someone.A middle age CKT come in and she was a bit friendly although her look more to mid east sasquash. She intro her self and the mandarin language she used proove that she was a PRC. So as no communication i only know that her name is 'Ah Yang'. I strip myself and lay down. 40 minutes of quarter quality massage and she offered me a HJ.So as i see her sasquash face, so no mood to persue my needs. I call it off and went back home.

Summary

Name :Ah Yang
    Origin : PRC
    Damage : RM 58
    Looks : 4/10 (Sasquash Figure)
    HJ : RM50
    Autoraom : RM50 (Can bargain if negotiation)
    Target : MILF Hunter

End of report

Fisherman
    Last edited by Member #4194; 06-07-06 at 04:27. Reason: Spelling

uda dara bangsar

I went to this place last week, first time, so just asked the OKT for a young n sporting NL, got a chick called Azah, massage quite good, face 6.5/10, but has got nice boobs and figure i would say good. She just gave birth 2 months back and i would she is in good shape.

i asked her to remove her top, but she said she promised her hubby she cant do it, but autoroaming allowed for 50 bucks.

regulars, any good lookers at this place?

I'm back and mission is ON

Quote Originally Posted by Kiasi
    Where is my fisherman friends..??? Not soar throat medicine..!! I am looking for fisherman..!! hehe...!! Lost in Kalimantan already ah..??

When is our Ruskie visit in PJ..??? White meat...!! Yummy...!! Should i bring white wine together..??

Sawadeekhrap Bro Kiasi,
    I'm back for good.Well as my schedule for today, it's on and i'll call you with another two three of our friends.Yeap,the place are in PJ and so hungry now and need to taste white meat and white wine.I'll keep you in touch later today..
    Cool69 and God Damn Big are you guy's still on the mission?

Fisherman
    Last edited by Member #4194; 06-07-06 at 02:24. Reason: Spelling

Tt

Hi bro Panya,

hope to be able to join in the TT bro. I was also in contact with bro. k.fish this week. Not sure if he'll make it as well.

Hi Brothers!

PROPOSED AGENDA

Best,
    Panya

Rovering in Bangkok.

Had a short business trip tp BKK ( in fact am still in my room packing up my things ) ...and as always it was exhausting.
    Arrived and after checking in, decided a massage was just th thing ( what else!!).. went around the corner from my hotel to a place Id frequented on last visit where I made a good connection with a cute lady.. Noina. She was on duty.. we went upstairs.. she certainly remembered me and kept kissing my lips and back and butt. Well had the normal 40 min massage and 20-30 mins play. Massage 400baht, tip 600 baht. She offered to stay with me that night but I had other plans.
    Checked my hp. Oh no... I had a message from my BKK freebie friend. Cute gal that I met thru Faceparty web site. Id nailed her on prvious trip and shes said she would meet me Sunday night and could stay with me. However her sms said she couldnt stay with me, but wanted to see me now.
    Damn,...if Id knoiwn Id have saved my erection for her. Anyways, hurried back from massage place, showered off the oil and met her on lobby. She indicated we should go upstairs.
    Shes cute, about 5ft 6 or 5ft 7..long hair, happy eyes and nice girl. Well i was going cautious in the room, but she indicated she was hot.. so off we went and so within two hours of arriving in BKK Id come twice with two different girls.
    Out for business dinner and then realised I had a free night. Strolled to Soi Cowboy and had fun there but didnt want to pay the fee to take a cutie upstairs in some bar. Headed to Nana plaza and went into one bar.. when Kik literally jumped on my back
    During last visit had had many drinks with Kik. Shes 37 kgs only, about 5ft.. cute as can be.. and very funny. We had a few drinks and decided even if I didnt have the energy for sex would be fun to be with her. And it was.
    As shes only 37kg you can imagine how tiny her pussy is. I didnt have the energy to enter her... but was happy rolled up in bed with her.
    She left at 10am next day. Fee.. 1500 baht.
    So after busines lunch what to do next....
    Back to see Noina was the plan. Only this time instead of 40 mins of massage and 20 mins of play, she started to play immediately. This time lots of kissing.. the best moment was when she was kissing my balls which she had covered in oil.. she looked at me with a very hot look and her lips and nose were covered in oil. Very erotic look...anyway, altho I didnt enter her, was very hot afternoon.
    So then off to a meeting and business dinner. Then met the freebie again.. drinks, and walk in the park, back to the room.. and 3 hours of passion, finishing with a long slow hot bath together. Lovely. She got up 4 hours later to go to work.
    So then had meeting, and some emails.. and realised had a few hours spare. Hmm.. went for a walk, found a massage place, picked up a cute one.. had a 90 mn massage that stopped after 55 mins when the normal special was offred. So for 500 baht she got naked and life went on its merry way.
    After that, more business and work. But once again.. a perfect BKK trip.

Posting Limitations