La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: 2006 Kuala Lumpur Reports

Closed Thread
Page 161 of 279 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 4176
This blog is moderated by Admin

jakarta

Gday bros,

I will be in Jakarta from 3/05/06 till 06/06/06 for some work. Nights are free and intend to discharge saved protein daily. Can some exp members- ie: panya, md11 highlight some action places for me to venture and going rates. I know shuld req in jakarta forum, hv done same to mentend and asian rain. But hv seen a lot of post by bro's here, sure someone culd drop a few lines. Many thanks for any and all help. Cheers and happy hunting. Raven1

Survey

1. If I have choices, I want a to c (know a bit greedy but somtimes older age ladies are more attracticve than the younger ones).

2. a & b

3. when she is wild and "miang" enough, making seducing action and talk dirty.

4. a, c, b, d ,e

5. Looks at you with sleepy eyes and licking her lips

6. yes if she is not my HM/GF.

7. Finger fxxxing at asshXXX

8. NO.

Quote Originally Posted by Male 44
    Survey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can start a survey...cost you all nothing. This survey is to determine the sexual preference and appetite for Malaysian ISG members.

Questions:

1) Do you like

a: young women ( not more than 22 )
    or b: (> 22 to 28)
    or c: (> 28 to < 35)
    d: > 35 to < 40 or
    e: > 40....

2) Do you prefer ( Please indicate your race and age) 1st

a: Fair skin partner
    b: Light Tanned partner
    or d: Darker tanned skin partner
    or c: Others ( pl specify) partner.....

3) What is the most important aspect that attracts you the most in your partner with repsect to (pre love making )..I mean that upon seeing,......your didi will helplessly NEED to stand up straight and hard!

4) What type of act do you prefer first?

a: Kissing & or (Deep kissing)
    b: Painting (DATY)
    c: Tongue roaming all over???
    d) Fingers start mining
    e: Just want to enter straight away ( bumping non stop)

5) What or How do you prefer your partner turns you on?

a) smile seductively and purr like a kitten
    b: Looks at you with sleepy eyes and licking her lips
    c) Stares and winks her eye at you continuously?
    e) other ( please specify)

6) Do you like any "thing" to be put on or use or wear or ACT to be performed for you THAT you would like your partner to know & "cooperate" for mutual enjoyment?

7) Do you have any other fetish or "needs to be fulfilled to achieve" so that you would rate this ACT as successful love making in your opinion!

8) Is their anything else that you would like to add ( anything secretive or personal that need to be fulfilled) that you would like to share with others secretly or openly?

This survey is intended to determine ( on level of responses) the average tastes or preferences of what our members herein participated herein prefer.

If you are OKTs or in this similair line of trade or "" business" or even if you are an individual or Married spouse who intend to learn more openly, ... I hope these feed backs I shall post later from participating members... would be of great help to you all in one way or another. I may consider link up any two CONSENTING members to get to know each other if they so wishes to... (For our Malaysian Hospitality ISO 9000 standards )

Thank you. You may pm your response from now and I will post the responses without specfying any one!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrashOver
    I went to CI, Jln TongShin around 130am last week, I was greeted by an Indian OKTs’ over there. Offered me Chinese tea, I asked what package is available, offered CKT & PRC. Chk on the CKT, come out a "PIG CHOP" then of because ask for the PRC parade About 8PRC on parade, must be business not very good nowadays. Ask for the OKT any recommendation, he tell me all is good Maybe I am not a regular there that’s why just say all are good. Finally I have choose the PRC that I feel good for me. Process with the payment outside.
    It was one of my regular joint then few years back, in its glorious day the place had good quality PRC with a very friendly and accommodating Chinese OKT (which now he had left for a greener pastures) but I believe the quality of the PRC had deteriorated drastically at least to my expectation and standard. Anyway, good to know the place still in business though.

Hanizan

Horny on Labour day, called up Z***SS2, asked for Hani and made a booking. Reached there abt 3.30pm, 20 minutes later she came into the room. Extra friendly as usual, had a normal 'sexy' massage by her. Funny thing was, i just found out that she's 31 years old. Her looks like no more than 27 years old.

She said she went clubbing last weekend, went with 'boyfriend' and said she likes to 'cium mulut' with her bf inside the club..oh yeah, she also told me one of the girls in MP brought dildo to the workplace. she tried it and made her cum twice..hahaha.

After the massage/chatting session, proceeded with batin and shot my load after 20 minutes.

Nowadays, Z***SS2's ML all Nasi Lemak. The CKTs all transferred or joined Lisa in Sh**n in Damansara.

Adios.

It's Labour's day today and it supposed to be a day of relaxing and rejuvenating but I need to "work" as finally I dropped by for a visit to the place that I was planning to go for the past a day or two since today I can have the time for my own.

I was greeted by my usual OKT and I was given two tempting options, one the PRC with medium size boobs and superb service and the other, a bigger boobs and also a good service but the latter was working so I opted for the former which she yet turn up for work.

So, I help myself to the arrays of food that were on offer and I had a good makan which I am not sure whether it is good before the shagging session begins with the stomach full of undigested food. While I was eating and enjoying my food, the chosen PRC was seen entering the food section and also helping herself with the food. At least, both of us will shag each other with a full stomach eh.

When we were in the room, I started to touch and caress her all over without any sight of hesitation and protestation and a brief FK. We slowly undressed each other with her can't help herself by starting to sucked and licked my nipples while I tried to unhook her bra. Wow! she has a nicely proportioned medium size boobs that ready to be sucked, licked, kissed and mauled by me. Finally, I unveiled my knob to her delight and we proceed for shower being the SOP.

Then, I told her that I need some milk to drink which made her laughed aloud, so I begin to molest her boobs like there's no tomorrow and to my surprise she actually enjoying it and she didn't complain at all as she took it to her stride.

She asked me to turn over and started to massage my back with her BOOBS! Goodness gracious me! What a sensational feeling with the soft bosoms and perky tits caressing and massaging my back. She then licked behind my neck with her pointy tongue.

Then she rimming my arse and my asshole to the maximum and the feeling was heavenly. Luckily I cleaned my arse and subsequently, she washed my arse thoroughly as after I ate, I went to "discharged" at the toilet. Rest assured my hygiene was of international standard (whatever that means).

She asked me to turn over and she begin to explored my body, to my surprised she actually wetly kissed both my armpits which caused a ticklish reaction but it was good and sucked and playfully bite my nipples and once she reached the flag pole, she then gave me a good BBBJ with different postures i.e. with me lying down and standing up with some unprepared moment when she suddenly sucked and pulled my balls tightly.

I asked her to laid down and I started to work on her from her neck down, once I reached her boobs I again molested those bosoms and aimed my knob in between and having a tits fucking sessions with her boobs. After that, I rubbed my knob on her tits for both her boobs until my juicy came out. Then, I proceeded to have DATY, nice and clean pussy with no smell at all, while I was do that I put my hands on her boobs, she took one of my hand and begin to sucked and licked my fingers with some moans and groans as and when I hit the right "button".

We put on the cap and I bonked her doggy style, she was tight from behind and she took over with her on the top, she licked and sucked my nipples and I was grabbing her boobs with those long hair dangling over as we shagged was a sight to behold. I tried to sucked boobds before I can enjoy it longer unexpectedly I cummed and she quickly gyrates until she exploded as well.

The rest is too trivial to write and it's standard military drills.

Number: 950
    Nationality: PRC
    Boobs: A
    Body: Ordinary sweet young thing
    FK: Yes (but don't bet on it if it's always the case)
    BBBJ: A
    AR: A+
    DATY: B+
    FJ: B+
    GFE: B
    Damage: RM218
    WIR: If my preference is not available, I will take her again.
    Remarks: I was told that she's the best but if I want to compare with her and my regular PRC (who's now gone back to her village), I still prefer my regular PRC.

So, hopefully my the next delicacy will be a local nasi lemak, any generous and charitable bros willing to assist me here?

[QUOTE=Japgirl Lover]My second visit to the same PRC I fucked in Puchong. Feeling little horny and really need some service, I suddenly think of the good times I had with this girl in Puchong. without much delay i went there in sat afternoon. Because it is still early not many people around and I went straight into the room.

Japgirl. Mind to PM the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Booba Man
    Picked Fion because remembered a good review form one of our fellow cheongster.

*highly recomended for her service provided and super GFE.What she lacks in the looks dept is definately compansated by her efforts to please you.Definately beats humping a model that acts like a dead fish if you get what I mean.
    She's definately a good service provider. Had her once, absolutely agree with you. You can check my report on her few months back.

Cheers!

Puchong

My second visit to the same PRC I fucked in Puchong. Feeling little horny and really need some service, I suddenly think of the good times I had with this girl in Puchong. without much delay i went there in sat afternoon. Because it is still early not many people around and I went straight into the room.

She still recognise me. Gave me some massage before we started coz i told her that I very tired. To be honest she looks a bit like Vivian Tsu the taiwanese singer / actress. Pretty big eyes and nice body. Looks damn sexy in the tight body hugging shirt with nice cleavage. After the shower she started the catbath and was really licking my balls really hard coz she knew I love it. I asked her for a CIM first b4 we started the bang job. She said cannot in Cantonese. She can speak cantonese coz according to her she's from Kwang Xi. Anyway she did allowed me to tit fucked until I cum. It was not long b4 I shot my load on her really smooth and fair body, making her neck and tits wet.

She cleaned herself up and then we chat at the bed side while allowing me to have some time to recuperate. After just 10 minutes she again started to use her body to massage me making my little brother wake up again. Here we go the second time. Start with missionary. nice and deep. I can hear her juicy hole making the slurpy sound. Tried out doggie on her and then the 'scissor' style. Looking her luring face while banging her doesn't help much in delaying the ejaculation.

Name:Jia Xing
    Face: 8/10
    Body: about 5' 5”
    Boobs: 33B (pink nipple)
    BBBJ: 7/10
    Finger Fuck: Not
    DATY: No (again she has this very cute gold color pubic hair, really a rare thing)
    FJ: 7/10
    GFE: 9/10 (can talk sweet till u melt)
    Overall: 8/10
    Damage: 208
    WIR: yes yes

survey

1) b: (> 22 to 28) and c: (> 28 to < 35)

2) a: Fair skin partner and b: Light Tanned partner

3) C cup and above, nice tight round ass

4) Tongue, roaming

5) b: Looks at you with sleepy eyes and licking her lips, knows how and where to rub against me

6) Dunno

7) CIM, breast fuck

8) slim, D cup boobies , round ass and a seductive moan

Thanks

Hi Ditto,

Thanks for your kindness.I already pm you on the contact number. The charges is depend on your arrangement with her. She is quite nice and more than happy to nego the price with you.

I did manage to get 2 session and I go back as a happy person that day. She more than oblige to do anything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto88
    Tunjing1,

Small matter, it's just geographical facts since i stay nearby which makes your offer really interesting. Pandan area right !! hmm, just a corner away man...... maybe after Labour day holidays. So, what kind of damage did it do to your pocket and how many times did you manage to do la ???

Survey feedback

Bro,

my response as follows... (hope that this info will help all us bros to become a member of Pleasure Dome? hehe)

1) b
    2) a
    3) micro mini skirt (non-denim) or transparent white slacks (with clear VPL or white g-string/thong). Nice rounded ass to complement.
    4) d
    5) e - she also starts to autoroam especially towards my groin area.
    6) white g-string with a nice firm and well-rounded ass that complements it. However, would like the time and freedom to slowly undress her. Taking off one piece of clothing at a time.
    7) CIM, CIMS, COF, Creampie.
    8) twosome or threesome. Having them BJ and grind me and autoroam me before I pound them alternating one after the other. Will ask them who will be lucky to get my load into their pussy.

Wonkers

Survey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can start a survey...cost you all nothing. This survey is to determine the sexual preference and appetite for Malaysian ISG members.

Questions:

1) Do you like

a: young women ( not more than 22 )
    or b: (> 22 to 28)
    or c: (> 28 to < 35)
    d: > 35 to < 40 or
    e: > 40....

2) Do you prefer ( Please indicate your race and age) 1st

a: Fair skin partner
    b: Light Tanned partner
    or d: Darker tanned skin partner
    or c: Others ( pl specify) partner.....

3) What is the most important aspect that attracts you the most in your partner with repsect to (pre love making )..I mean that upon seeing,......your didi will helplessly NEED to stand up straight and hard!

4) What type of act do you prefer first?

a: Kissing & or (Deep kissing)
    b: Painting (DATY)
    c: Tongue roaming all over???
    d) Fingers start mining
    e: Just want to enter straight away ( bumping non stop)

5) What or How do you prefer your partner turns you on?

a) smile seductively and purr like a kitten
    b: Looks at you with sleepy eyes and licking her lips
    c) Stares and winks her eye at you continuously?
    e) other ( please specify)

6) Do you like any "thing" to be put on or use or wear or ACT to be performed for you THAT you would like your partner to know & "cooperate" for mutual enjoyment?

7) Do you have any other fetish or "needs to be fulfilled to achieve" so that you would rate this ACT as successful love making in your opinion!

8) Is their anything else that you would like to add ( anything secretive or personal that need to be fulfilled) that you would like to share with others secretly or openly?

This survey is intended to determine ( on level of responses) the average tastes or preferences of what our members herein participated herein prefer.

If you are OKTs or in this similair line of trade or "" business" or even if you are an individual or Married spouse who intend to learn more openly, ... I hope these feed backs I shall post later from participating members... would be of great help to you all in one way or another. I may consider link up any two CONSENTING members to get to know each other if they so wishes to... (For our Malaysian Hospitality ISO 9000 standards )

Thank you. You may pm your response from now and I will post the responses without specfying any one!!!!!!!!!!

Comments from Philippine based Matt Saleh

Two, three years back, our forum operations here were flooded with HCs reports on many many foreign cookies but now seem to die down due to so many reasons, you know & I know! Some of our well to do bros are now bonking in neighbouring Asean and posting their teaming arrangements amongst themselves thru open postings and posting their thrills and experiences herein for our reading pleasure!

Unfortunely, jokers like me can only afford to swallow saliva, wanking off quietly and envy them! Taking flights to their "pu yin" like buses and with all the time they can freely spare! These is something I cannot for now do, and hope it can be available if our local scene and gossips between our bros in this forum reaches the right type of ears!

p.s I don't think there is any "free lunch" until we know each other, right???
    The reason that a lot of Malaysians I know go cheonging overses is that with Air Asia Almost everybody can fly.For example its a matter of economics.My Penangnite friend flies regularly to Medan at 30 RM each way,So thats 60 RM,He scores an average of 3 Indonesians at 50 RM each.Thats 210 RM for Bonking 3 girls.How much would that cost him in Penang???Another friend of mine from KL who is an Official in the Ministry of Foriegn Affairs regularly does cheonging in Manila.He is a Moslem who has to act a certain way at home,In Manila He loves gambling and our Lechon or Roasted Suckling Pig which he follows up with a night of High end KTV which according to him would be 1000 RM at home with a whole night high end 8-10 looks girl.In Manila,He can do 3 high end girls for the same price.The answer is that abroad outside Malaysia girls,food,Alchohol is cheaper.Example Beer in Supermarket in KL 9 RM Bottle of Gilbeys Gin 100 RM PI San Miguel Beer 1 RM and Gilbeys bottle 8 RM.Thats why a lot of Malaysians go cheonging in Hatyai,Indonesia PI etc

Wenworth Spa

Visit Wenworth, found not much stock left, only got 3 prc, 671, 672 & ??? , 675 auntie visit and 673 sudah balik kampong. (That means time being the only got 4 WL). Seriously, the only 3 prc really not my type…. Simply get 672. Hmm….hmmm …. Dunno whether I did owe her money or really fell home sick (sense from conversation), not that friendly! Anyway, just proceed the routine work and release my load within 10 min.

Seem like need to change harbor!
    Name:Xiao Qing (No. 672)
    Face: 5/10
    Body: about 5' 2”
    Boobs: 33B.. natural
    BBBJ: 6/10 (almost cum)
    Finger Fuck: Not
    DATY: No (anyway not planning…. Did apply KY)
    Wetness: KY
    FJ: 5/10 (since I not last long)
    GFE: 4/10 (standard WL)
    Overall: 4/10
    Damage: 200
    WIR: No

Goddamnbig Survey query

Well, I am not an OKT and certainly not from this line or any business near to this! If I do, I don't think the current OKTs can survive my knowing the market tastes and wants!

I used to be a strong supporter because I was younger stronger and fitter then. Now, quieter down a bit due to pocket and inflation trouble and numerous other more important commitments.

My purpose of this survey is to get to know my bros herein better as to their tastes and preferences. I believe most "hamsup" bros herein would not be bother to pass their comments if every thing is very quiet or otherwise try to read more from this forum for leads on the latest news or trends in bonking in town!

Two, three years back, our forum operations here were flooded with HCs reports on many many foreign cookies but now seem to die down due to so many reasons, you know & I know! Some of our well to do bros are now bonking in neighbouring Asean and posting their teaming arrangements amongst themselves thru open postings and posting their thrills and experiences herein for our reading pleasure!

Unfortunely, jokers like me can only afford to swallow saliva, wanking off quietly and envy them! Taking flights to their "pu yin" like buses and with all the time they can freely spare! These is something I cannot for now do, and hope it can be available if our local scene and gossips between our bros in this forum reaches the right type of ears!

How I wish what they can enjoy over there be available herein our KL. and at more reasonable prices....If these operators are currently swatting flies waiting for customers, they can read through this survey and engage their potential customer tastes and improvise some life back into the scene!

For those who are not in this trade, similiar interests can bring some bros together to meet up at the respective MPs and have their TT at the expense of the establishments....in air con comfortlah!

p.s I don't think there is any "free lunch" until we know each other, right???

Organising a freebie Orgy party?

Bro Male44, are u in the OKT business or u gonna organise a big orgy party for the ISG brothers.. hahaha.... how come doing market research??? hehehe... opening a new HC perhaps??? hehehehe... dun forget to give a free trial ar... hehehe.. anyways here is mine survey.

1)a
    2)a
    3)Long hair, nice minimum C cups, Slim body, Nice ass, sexy slutty eyes.. the list goes on until u end up seeing angelina jolie...
    4)a
    5)b
    6)hmmm... can't think of anything other than maybe a nurse uniform perhaps...
    7)Urm... Slam bam Thank you maam i guess...
    8)wah.... well... lets see... a threesome with a pair of twins... both 17 turning 18... heheheh... ( over 16 liao.. legal to screw liao.. hehehe)

Posting Limitations