Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1617 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 24245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    My own belief is that prostitution is something that girl does for whatever reason. The smart ones do it part time or a part of their life. The thing to realize is that prostitution is not a lifetime career. Once their looks go downhill guys will no longer go with them. There is some girls like Carina that has been working for years on end. I feel sorry for the girls that I see for years and years in the Zona. The best girls are the ones work part time. Olivia told me recently that she is moving and got a job as a sign language interpreter. I wished her the best and told said that is a good choice. When Lindsey quit I wished her good luck as well. Phone numbers do help. But most of them go bad quickly. I find that usually phone numbers are only good for a weeks. This is because the girls are constantly losing them for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BigButtDetecto  [View Original Post]
    In Tijuana, girls come and go. Its a vast country with a lot of poor people. My guess is there will always be putas unless the religion steps in. My advice is when you go with a girl, always ask for her phone #. She may hang around away from zona norte.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisttyp  [View Original Post]
    Great Post. Extremely Thoughtful.

When Covid first appeared I had a hunch it was going to be a game changer for mongering. I got rid of my Tijuana apartment about 2 months into it. I just couldn't see myself down there mongering any time soon. Unfortunately I was right. I would have been paying for an empty apartment.

The girls continuing to work now are the desperate types who don't care about themselves or you. The guys going down right now have a choice to make. They don't NEED to be doing this but I would assume most are in the aging category or just not giving a shit living reckless lives like many mongers do including myself. I don't knock it and I understand why. But even then I am not ready to condone driving off the cliff. Not just yet. If the vaccines are a failure and there is no hope DEATH BY PUSSY is better than DEATH WITH NO PUSSY. I just don't think we have reached that point yet. We might.

Any girl with half a brain and / or a modicum of family support would get out of Tijuana immediately. It seems like you know some fine women.

I WILL monger again once the vaccines are into circulation but even then we have another year of masks and risk protocols to adhere to until we get rid of it. This is worse than AIDS IMO for the mongering community.

It has been a really hard time for older mongers who like you (and me) were living the dream.
    Thanks for that. Very insightful. The women I chase and choose to remain in touch with aren't necessarily the 10/10 chicas in the bars. Those ones usually have dull personalities. I try to make a connection (it helps that I speak Spanish) with the chicas at the bar before even going upstairs. If I can make them laugh and there's a hint of chemistry, we'll go upstairs. Whether or not they decide to remain in touch with me is 50/50. As my spanish has improved, my odds have greatly improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder12  [View Original Post]
    I discovered Tijuana, this forum, and this lifestyle about 5 years ago. It was mind blowing, to live in southern California and not be sex deprived ever again. Went from being overworked / depressed to being as happy and free as I've ever been. Then I remember in 2018 or so I had a collection of thoughts like "what could possibly change in Mexico that would kill off zona norte? And a pandemic didn't even cross my mind. The only plausible thought I had was that if the Mexican government put its foot down and forced zona norte to shut down. Then fast forward to now and covid happened, and zona isn't the same as before. The reason I'm explaining all of this is because of a recent trend I've noticed on my social media this week. I am 'friends' on social media with about a dozen chicas that I met in Tijuana (but they live elsewhere), and 3 of them have vowed to not return to Tijuana or this lifestyle again. They're starting to get their shit together, even with a child at home. I spoke with one yesterday who said she enrolled in university and is started classes in January. Another one has started a banking job at Banamex. Another one got a covid scare and is now back home living with her mom and helping their family business. All 3 of them have transformed their social media and removed their sexy photos and now look like average, normal women. Aside from working in the zona, they seem completely normal and I absolutely wouldn't mind dating any of them. They've never begged me for money and we occasionally talk on the phone / etc. I'm going to invite each of them, individually, to 3 or 4 days in Cancun and see if there's chemistry with any.
    Great Post. Extremely Thoughtful.

When Covid first appeared I had a hunch it was going to be a game changer for mongering. I got rid of my Tijuana apartment about 2 months into it. I just couldn't see myself down there mongering any time soon. Unfortunately I was right. I would have been paying for an empty apartment.

The girls continuing to work now are the desperate types who don't care about themselves or you. The guys going down right now have a choice to make. They don't NEED to be doing this but I would assume most are in the aging category or just not giving a shit living reckless lives like many mongers do including myself. I don't knock it and I understand why. But even then I am not ready to condone driving off the cliff. Not just yet. If the vaccines are a failure and there is no hope DEATH BY PUSSY is better than DEATH WITH NO PUSSY. I just don't think we have reached that point yet. We might.

Any girl with half a brain and / or a modicum of family support would get out of Tijuana immediately. It seems like you know some fine women.

I WILL monger again once the vaccines are into circulation but even then we have another year of masks and risk protocols to adhere to until we get rid of it. This is worse than AIDS IMO for the mongering community.

It has been a really hard time for older mongers who like you (and me) were living the dream.

I am in the same boat as you. I had a really nice life going for myself between SD and Tijuana and random overseas trips.

I grieve for all mongers. Wishing you all can maintain enough discipline to get through this and come out victorious on the other end. These are hard times for us. Best wishes and godspeed to all this upcoming FESTIVUS.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stop-wearing-mask-getting-covid-080414400.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-borders-canada-mexico-stay-172938459.html

Girls quitting

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder12  [View Original Post]
    I discovered Tijuana, this forum, and this lifestyle about 5 years ago. It was mind blowing, to live in southern California and not be sex deprived ever again. Went from being overworked / depressed to being as happy and free as I've ever been. Then I remember in 2018 or so I had a collection of thoughts like "what could possibly change in Mexico that would kill off zona norte? And a pandemic didn't even cross my mind. The only plausible thought I had was that if the Mexican government put its foot down and forced zona norte to shut down. Then fast forward to now and covid happened, and zona isn't the same as before. The reason I'm explaining all of this is because of a recent trend I've noticed on my social media this week. I am 'friends' on social media with about a dozen chicas that I met in Tijuana (but they live elsewhere), and 3 of them have vowed to not return to Tijuana or this lifestyle again. They're starting to get their shit together, even with a child at home. I spoke with one yesterday who said she enrolled in university and is started classes in January. Another one has started a banking job at Banamex. Another one got a covid scare and is now back home living with her mom and helping their family business. All 3 of them have transformed their social media and removed their sexy photos and now look like average, normal women. Aside from working in the zona, they seem completely normal and I absolutely wouldn't mind dating any of them. They've never begged me for money and we occasionally talk on the phone / etc. I'm going to invite each of them, individually, to 3 or 4 days in Cancun and see if there's chemistry with any.
    In Tijuana, girls come and go. Its a vast country with a lot of poor people. My guess is there will always be putas unless the religion steps in. My advice is when you go with a girl, always ask for her phone #. She may hang around away from zona norte.

Quote Originally Posted by ClamSlammer  [View Original Post]
    It is a very common scam by meseros. If you're sitting with a puta and buy drinks and pay with pesos, they will bring back a ton of coins in change, which will undoubtedly be short. They're relying on you to not look like a cheapskate in front of the puta and count every last coin.
    This is 100% accurate. When you pay with dollars, the most change you'll get back is three quarters. When you pay with pesos, if you don't have exact change you'll get back a stack of coins. Not only is it an easy scam by the meseros, but now you have a stack of coins in your pocket. Pay with dollars in the zona bars -- it is WAY easier and the exchange rate won't bite you (most of the time it's in your favor).

TR Thurs Nov 10

Got to Zona at 10 pm. All clubs still closed. First stop was Jalos. Talent was disappointing. Worse than Tuesday. Meseros constantly kept trying to bring over chicas. Were acting shocked when I would turn down 38 year old, 180 lbs tatted hags. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a tattoo artist in-house. Stupid hookah guy would come by every 10 minutes too. There was one chica that was about a 7 that my wingman ficha'd. That was about it.

Next and last stop was Rizo. Stayed about hour and half. Talent was surprisingly good. More than a handful of young, slim, fresh-looking chicas I hadn't seen before. Overall, the total number of chicas wasn't much higher than Tuesday, but the number of decent 7's was respectable. Didn't get to hit Cascadas. On my way out I walked the alley and found two blondes that previously worked at HK. They were each standing at opposite sides of HK alley door. I met them right before Covid, around Jan or Feb. One was just average looking but the other was about an 8. Thin, natural, 18 with only minimal tatts. At the time she said it was her first week. It was odd because to me, she was the hottest puta in HK but she hardly got any attention. I would always see her standing by herself at the mini stairs. The other blonde is supposedly her sister but I don't buy it. But they both have tatts that say "Luis" and they claim that's their father's name. Whatever. Anyhow, as Covid began shuttering the bars, they disappeared. Didn't see them again until late November, when they were working Cascadas. And now they're in the alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman306  [View Original Post]
    It seems the pros recommend exchanging all money into Pesos, but do these Tijuana pros keep a stack of USA $1 bills with them? The 20 peso note is small, and I'm not so sure its easy to get them in large quantities. So I kinda assume the pros keep at least $20 to $100 in USA $1 bills with them.

The two concerns I have with an all Peso currency is:

1. Get too many peso coins back in change when buying drinks in the bars.

2. That there may still be somewhere in the Zona that won't take pesos.
    Coins = bathroom tip, restaurant tip.

Life after covid

During the recent Tijuana bars reopening, there were a lot fewer clients, like 10 to 20 % preCoVid, and probably about 60- 80 % girls as before.

Girls were doing very little business, not bought fichas or taken to hotel, like 10% as before. Even local girls could not make any money in bars, pleading with clients for quick cash for food. Girls from out of state would lose money with air fares, room and board.

For serious relationship you may want to hang out in civies bars or local universities. Some of these girls are angelic looking and may be good long-term partners.

Life after covid

It seems the pros recommend exchanging all money into Pesos, but do these Tijuana pros keep a stack of USA $1 bills with them? The 20 peso note is small, and I'm not so sure its easy to get them in large quantities. So I kinda assume the pros keep at least $20 to $100 in USA $1 bills with them.

It takes some practice to start using coins to pay for stuff because Americans tend to hate coins. Hence we still have a $1 bill. But with practice you'll get the hang of it.

There is NO PLACE IN MEXICO that will not take pesos. By that I mean a bar, club, restaurant, etc. Some landlords, illegally, charge rent in dollars.

I rarely have more than one emergency $20 bill on me, and maybe a few $1. I tip in pesos. 10 pesos for a round of drinks, maybe more if the situation warrants it. 20 pesos for anything I'd normally tip $1 for.

One dollar bills and 20 peso bills are basically treated as equal. One major exception is with door girls, always use pesos with them or you could easily pay double.

I like to keep a bunch of ones on me because I like to grope every hot horny chica that I see without immediately commiting to a ficha. It's a great way to "break the ice".

One thing I DON'T recommend is "making it rain". I do it sometimes, on a small scale, and it's usually just pointless. Better to spend your money on fichas or arriba.

Your in Mexico everyone will take pesos if that's all you have. You need to have both anyway. And also, in small denominations avoid the 500 peso as nobody is going to give you change for it in a lot cases. Sure restaurants but best to have 200 100 50 peso bills. I bring 5 bucks in quarters to Tijuana to tip people 50 cents at times, in cases where maybe others tip a dollar or nothing. Like bathroom attendant, if I pay 4 bucks for a beer, if it's free beer I tip 1 dollar, street beggars, taco guy asks for tip, I'm not paying 1 dollar tip for 1 dollar taco. Normal bars even rich friends in Tijuana tip 50 cents beer and basically at around 10% vs USA norm of 20%. To get small denominations pesos sometimes you have to stand in different money exchange lines, give her 20 bucks cash, for pesos, do that few times. Stick to dollars for your drinks in HK or other bars unless you are familiar with the scene otherwise you could lose out on fake exchange rates, waiters thinking your too drunk to figure pesos out.

For the first part, yes, dollar bills are great for groping fees. My bank seems to already know me, thus, I stock up. Plus, for regular tipping, a buck is a good option.

1 - I use the coins most of the time; it's money!

2 - You will be in Mexico, Mexico will take some, if not all, of your pesos!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201210_164128.jpg‎  

Every person and place in Mexico will take pesos. In Tijuana, the overwhelming majority of places will accept dollars. The exchange rate will vary by location of course. The only things I'm aware of that you cannot pay in dollars are utility bills. You are correct that you will receive many coins back if you are paying with pesos in the bars. It is a very common scam by meseros. If you're sitting with a puta and buy drinks and pay with pesos, they will bring back a ton of coins in change, which will undoubtedly be short. They're relying on you to not look like a cheapskate in front of the puta and count every last coin. Right now it's better to tip dollar bills than $20 peso notes because they're worth a bit less.

Money Exchange

Posting Limitations