"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 231 of 1613 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 281 331 731 1231 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 24189
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockStar  [View Original Post]
    But going by Tinder Tijuana is terrible for non pros! At least for foreigners. When I first moved here I blindly hit like (or swiped right) for like 2 weeks and I got 8 matches; 2 were trannies and the other 6 were fat, cleaning lady types. I'm not an older guy and I don't think most women would say I'm unattractive. Hell I had no problems in Asia, but here Tinder is every bit as awful as I'd imagine it being in the states.
    LOL. You know why the 2 trannies are not fat right? Because they each cannot have 12 grandkids like the 6 natural women you matched with.

But going by Tinder Tijuana is terrible for non pros! At least for foreigners. When I first moved here I blindly hit like (or swiped right) for like 2 weeks and I got 8 matches; 2 were trannies and the other 6 were fat, cleaning lady types. I'm not an older guy and I don't think most women would say I'm unattractive. Hell I had no problems in Asia, but here Tinder is every bit as awful as I'd imagine it being in the states.
    Tinder is significantly better in Tijuana than San Diego. About ten times better. Easily. In San Diego, a tinder girl is going to care very much what you do, what part of San Diego you live in, who you live with I'd anyone, parking situation. And #1, #2 and #3 will be your height. In Tijuana you can be broke like me, just pay 70 bucks for a nice hotel on revolucion and have 30 bucks for dinner. Bam. You all set. Especially if she doesn't have a visa to go to USA. But in general Mexican woman, aren't that interested in American men. I've sat in Mexican coffee places hundreds hours had a thousand Mexican waitresses and never met a girl to even talk to for 5 minutes if it qasnt from tinder. But still tinder is better in Tijuana than San Diego, or Angeles, and better than Florida. Only place tinder is easy for a guy is nyc because its filled with woman. Unless your a tall guy. Then tinder can be good everywhere.

Everyone knows

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBeans  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how common people in Tijuana know about Zona Norte.
    It's very well known in Tijuana. They had a clown show at the mall and he would joke about it. I went to a hypnotist show and one young guy that was hypnotized said he he got a bunch of money he go to HK and do as many girls as possible. In Tijuana most people just put up with it. If you notice you'll see lots of couples go and drink. I imagine to help get the juices going. Some in Tijuana think they should get rid of the area but have yet to win enough support for it to happen. Most just know about it and since it's in a bad and that they don't have to see they just tolerate it. I mean with all the love motels in Tijuana it's not like people only go to the zona for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol12  [View Original Post]
    A lot of places have property managers that run the places and you don't deal with the owner directly. When I was looking for my place a buddy set me up with a rental agent. She knew the aras I liked and showed me a few places. One on the golf course that was nice but more mine and bigger than I needed. Another place that was nice because it had a pool but I didn't like the layout of the apartment. I used the same lady to help another guy find a place in Tijuana. I doubt I have HR number anymore but if you drive around you will see the phone numbers of agents in Tijuana windows of people renting apartments.

The bad thing about her being in Centro and you not being with her permanently is that she could be tempted to work at a bar when your not around. Don't mean to be negative it's just something to think about.
    Yeah not too worried as if she rents by her friend, then she most likely wouldn't want to reveal what she really did for work. It is just odd that her cousin and friend wouldn't know how to put 1 and 1 together by meeting a gringo with little Spanish and spending money to take her on vacations. I saw a billboard driving back from Playas with HK Halloween party and was going to say something to her, but her friend was in the backseat. Not sure how common people in Tijuana know about Zona Norte. I just stated how much I'd offer her per week for "support" which is equivalent to what I pay her for an overnight. So if I manage to stay a couple days per week, then got more than my monies worth. I can’t imagine women really enjoy working in the Zona. Also the vacations I don't have to pay her a daily rate, so win win in my book. I actually suggested meeting at HK to chat and she gave me a crazy look. I'll let her know to contact an agent for an area that she is considering.

ISG field trip to the club

Several bar girls have told me about dating guys they met in Tijuana night clubs. The guys they dated all had one thing in common though. Money. I imagine picking up women on tinder or night clubs will be about the same as in America, it will just take less to impress a Mexican. The looks / personality might get their attention for a bit but money is what keeps them around long term.

All the forum bros at a night club sounds like a good time, would be nice to get some free sex LOL. Though its never truly "free."

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMouzone  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who gets a bit irritated when random dudes approach you to strike up long conversations in the Zona Norte clubs? I mean I understand being sociable in a club but I'm there to talk to and focus on women not other dudes LOL. Was at Adelita a couple weeks ago and had some random Nicaraguan guy (who spoke fluent English) kind of follow me into the club at around 2 in the morning, sit next to me at the bar, and talk my head off for the next 30-45 minutes. He was actually a pretty nice guy and wasn't up to anything nefarious (which is what I suspected at first) but it was hella annoying trying to concentrate on the ladies with the guy in my ear. I mean a quick chat for a couple minutes or so seems fine but I'm not there to talk to any dudes.
    I've had brief conversations with some other bros and they were about my shirt or where I'm from and then a fist bump. One was about politics and business, but wasn't uncomfortable. I think it was just to pass time since we both ran through so many women when I bumped into the other bro. If it was uncomfortable you could have probably excused yourself or invited a lady over to grind you out or rub some titties in your face. I'm sure he would have got the point and gave you space or find his lady for the day / night.

You say that

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    A few bros want to find hot but good GFs, not bar girls. I have seen many angelic pretty young girls at these 2 dance clubs.

Drinks are pretty cheap. Buy a $50 Don Julio bottle or a $20 bucket of beers and invite girls to dink and talk. A lot of young girls speak passable English.

Groups of guys from OC have been partying here all night Saturday until 6 AM Sunday morning, had lots of fun. Guys have gotten unbelievably beautiful GFs from these clubs. One guy had a 18 YO hot spinner GF, put her up in an apartment, pay for rent and food, took her clubbing, spent 3 or 4 nights a week with her. I met her and her natural blonde friend partying with the guy in HK. The blonde was movie star pretty, nice and sweet, smiling and giggling. Got her tel #..

Am I the only one who gets a bit irritated when random dudes approach you to strike up long conversations in the Zona Norte clubs? I mean I understand being sociable in a club but I'm there to talk to and focus on women not other dudes LOL. Was at Adelita a couple weeks ago and had some random Nicaraguan guy (who spoke fluent English) kind of follow me into the club at around 2 in the morning, sit next to me at the bar, and talk my head off for the next 30-45 minutes. He was actually a pretty nice guy and wasn't up to anything nefarious (which is what I suspected at first) but it was hella annoying trying to concentrate on the ladies with the guy in my ear. I mean a quick chat for a couple minutes or so seems fine but I'm not there to talk to any dudes.
    I don't have the look that even men desire for their male friends. So random dudes never really talk to me beyond 30 seconds anywhere in the world unless their gay. In Adelitas 1 dude talked to me for 5 minutes at that bar, my gaydar went up, and when I grabbed my dollar off the floor he smacked me in the ass LOL. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to pay him a dollar or ask for a dollar. In la Gloria bar, during pandemic when they had the smaller upstairs bar going, a Mexican. Guy maybe 25 is talking to me. Its covid time, I live alone, I never speak to men indoors. Its how I stay alive. I keep moving my seat. 4 times he follows me despite me saying I needed the seat next to me empty for a chick to want to sit next to me. I had to get a waitress to talk to him for a minute to sneak out into the street.

Same

I agree. Had 2 groups try to sit with me at my table last week. When your stuck on a bar stool you just have to ignore them so they get the idea or go somewhere else.

Airport parking

We are flying out of TIJ and will keep parking in mind. I'll let her know and see if we can get parking at airport. If it doesn't work out we can ask the locals of overflow parking situation. I am sure they have private lots as the locals seem resourceful in providing alternatives for people. Also could consider CBX, but would imagine parking is cheaper on Mexico side..
    Well they have parking at the airport but last year when I tri the to use it the had a long line and not letting anyone in until other cars left. I didn't want to wait and risk missing my flight. They did have people offering overflow lots a few miles away in Otay. I don't care for Otay so just went back to a lot before the border and took a taxi back. They also have a Park and Fly lot on the way to the airport by the Airport hotel. You can park and take a shuttle to the airport. Not sure what they charge per day.

Agent

I don't speak or read Spanish so would be a challenge. Also have a limit to how much I'm willing to "support". I'm sure she could negotiate with the owner in regards to amount she is willing to pay as it looked vacant for a while. I'm a rental owner and know that vacancy kills ROI. It is better to lower the rent and get it working instead of having vacancy and eating the debt service. I showed her a place further out, but she said Uber is expensive and would need something more central.
    A lot of places have property managers that run the places and you don't deal with the owner directly. When I was looking for my place a buddy set me up with a rental agent. She knew the aras I liked and showed me a few places. One on the golf course that was nice but more mine and bigger than I needed. Another place that was nice because it had a pool but I didn't like the layout of the apartment. I used the same lady to help another guy find a place in Tijuana. I doubt I have HR number anymore but if you drive around you will see the phone numbers of agents in Tijuana windows of people renting apartments.

The bad thing about her being in Centro and you not being with her permanently is that she could be tempted to work at a bar when your not around. Don't mean to be negative it's just something to think about.

Good deal

The friends apartment is $300 per month, but it is studio, kitchen, and bathroom. It is small, but she is a baker and has a small oven for her business. The one next door is a one bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. She hasn't got the quote from the owner. I was being cheap and said I could help her with $600 per month, but she said it wouldn't be enough to help her and I usually pay $300 for overnights. I have spent numerous overnights with her and some where I forgot to help her. It isn't much to me as I usually pay $200-$260 for hhr with Asian and Latina providers in the USA Amazing value in Mexico and can hardly believe the experiences I've had across the border. Also the locals seem to appreciate the tips as they offer great service as well. We are flying out of TIJ and will keep parking in mind. I'll let her know and see if we can get parking at airport. If it doesn't work out we can ask the locals of overflow parking situation. I am sure they have private lots as the locals seem resourceful in providing alternatives for people. Also could consider CBX, but would imagine parking is cheaper on Mexico side.

Inflation indeed is working in my favor. All of my assets, real estate, investments, etc. Have gone up 30% in the past year. They keep printing / creating money out of thin air and I can see median prices for a homes in SoCal approaching $1 million within 5 years. You only need a handful and you're set for life. Hard to imagine how much wealth was created out of thin air in the past year. If a small time investor like me made out 30% in the past year, then imagine what kind of returns the wealthy business owners have generated. Inflation is the friend of the debtor as you get to pay back fixed rate debt with today's cheaper dollar. I've considered buying in Mexico, but can't get the numbers to work as I love to leverage and make at least 12% return after debt service and operating costs.
    Well with inflation and everything working in your favor you just have to decide how much you're willing to giver her. I imagine that you will be buying all the items to furnish her new place as well. In the long run this might be more expensive than you expected but if you enjoy her time and the sex is great it what do you have to lose except a few bucks but hey you would of just spent it on someone else. LOL Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure you can find a much better apartment for maybe $100-$200 more. From the way you describe it, I would be shocked if it was $600. There are decent places online (with a gringo price) of $800 per month. You'll find much better pricing offline with a little leg work. Maybe it's not worth the trouble, but unless this specific location is important, I think you'll find better value fairly easily.
    I don't speak or read Spanish so would be a challenge. Also have a limit to how much I'm willing to "support". I'm sure she could negotiate with the owner in regards to amount she is willing to pay as it looked vacant for a while. I'm a rental owner and know that vacancy kills ROI. It is better to lower the rent and get it working instead of having vacancy and eating the debt service. I showed her a place further out, but she said Uber is expensive and would need something more central.

The friends apartment is $300 per month, but it is studio, kitchen, and bathroom. It is small, but she is a baker and has a small oven for her business. The one next door is a one bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. She hasn't got the quote from the owner. I was being cheap and said I could help her with $600 per month, but she said it wouldn't be enough to help her and I usually pay $300 for overnights. I have spent numerous overnights with her and some where I forgot to help her. It isn't much to me as I usually pay $200-$260 for hhr with Asian and Latina providers in the USA Amazing value in Mexico and can hardly believe the experiences I've had across the border. Also the locals seem to appreciate the tips as they offer great service as well. We are flying out of TIJ and will keep parking in mind. I'll let her know and see if we can get parking at airport. If it doesn't work out we can ask the locals of overflow parking situation. I am sure they have private lots as the locals seem resourceful in providing alternatives for people. Also could consider CBX, but would imagine parking is cheaper on Mexico side.

Inflation indeed is working in my favor. All of my assets, real estate, investments, etc. Have gone up 30% in the past year. They keep printing / creating money out of thin air and I can see median prices for a homes in SoCal approaching $1 million within 5 years. You only need a handful and you're set for life. Hard to imagine how much wealth was created out of thin air in the past year. If a small time investor like me made out 30% in the past year, then imagine what kind of returns the wealthy business owners have generated. Inflation is the friend of the debtor as you get to pay back fixed rate debt with today's cheaper dollar. I've considered buying in Mexico, but can't get the numbers to work as I love to leverage and make at least 12% return after debt service and operating costs.
    Pretty sure you can find a much better apartment for maybe $100-$200 more. From the way you describe it, I would be shocked if it was $600. There are decent places online (with a gringo price) of $800 per month. You'll find much better pricing offline with a little leg work. Maybe it's not worth the trouble, but unless this specific location is important, I think you'll find better value fairly easily.

Posting Limitations