La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1617 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 401 441 491 891 1391 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 24246
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Noobs First Report

Nice to see a newbies first report on Tijuana. Seems he had lots of fun and probably spent lots of money.

Seems like the prices are about the same as before and the girls are still doing the kissing and DFK, which I had wondered about. I can relate to the 8-10 am walk on your last day before you have to go back home & bumming on not finding much.

A noob's first time report

UFCNumberThree.

"Gave myself a little pep talk in the mirror, and headed out to adventure. " LOL, this is a funny report of a noob pulling himself together to seduce hot Tijuana girls of his dream.

By your timeline, you went over on Friday Oct 9, one day before the Hong Kong Group was officially open. HK and Tropical officially opened Saturday afternoon with a big selection of hot, young girls, eager to have your company to make up for 6-month CoVid shutdown.

Given the girls' charms, attractiveness and persuasive skills, you did not make too many mistakes even seasoned bros could have made. You seemed like a nice, sweet, generous guy, drinks a lot, showers a lot and let the sweet, young girls take advantage of you, my type of guys hehe.

Most noobs make the mistake of not selecting the girls they like, instead letting the girls select them and are too nice to reject. Girls would sit in the bar and watch guys like hawks over chicks. They would take turns to hit on guys until they cave hehe. Guys should not sit down and present themselves as big targets, instead walk around the bar with their drinks, stop and get close to attractive girls for closer look, smile sweetly, chat them up with a little pidgin Spanish, ask their names, home towns, Compliment their beauty, give them $ propina with a kiss, feel their boobs, grope their crotches, feel their skin ect, move on and check out all hot girls until they find the best prospects who respond well to your touches and invite them to a secluded booth for some serious intimate conversation hehe. If unattractive girls hit on you, sit on your lap, grinding, asking for ficha, grope them a little and give them a $ propina and politely push them away and tell them "later, despues," or "mi amiga aqui ahorra." They would understand and move away. There are so many hot girls with sweet, sexy personality worth spending time to check out for the hottest sessions in bed. Don't waste any time on unattractive girls.

Many new HK girls have gotten the pep talks by their putas friends and gotten jaded, demanding high prices then restricting access to their bodies, giving cold, star-fish services, having bad attitudes, treating clients like crap. The bros should act like bosses, make sure the deals are fair and equitable with details of everything you want, and the girls do everything they can to meet your expectations and tell them when they are not met.

There are many hot girls on the street, a few switch back and forth from the clubs. After 1 or 2 sessions and getting to know them, they can give you hot, friendly, sexy sessions, no less than club girls. A few guys have been doing street girls bare back for years, no problems, no infections. Street girls or club girls, if they know and like you, will give you hot and sexy sessions. Club girls would cost a lot of money to get to know. They are well-trained in the art of draining guys' wallets. But guys can still get very close relationships with girls after getting to know them.

Overall you did pretty well for your first time. You could train the other noobs on how to get the best times with hot girls without wasting too much time, money and ammo hehe.

Noob First Ever Trip Report. Oct 3rd

This shit's long, so if you don't want to read it, you don't have to, just move on. Lurked here for the past 6 months, finally got my first visit to the Zona notched this past Friday. Feel free to chuckle at some of my rookie mistakes even though I know better just from what I've read here. Also, I can already see that some of this may be dated w / the reports of HK and Tropical re-opening.

Crossed the border by foot at 12:30 in the afternoon on Friday w / just a backpack. Did not have to pay the $30 FMM. Was just asked where I was going (answered with simply Tijuana) and how long I planned to stay in Mexico (til tomorrow). Some other guy I met later in the night at Azul mentioned that he had to pay it when he had crossed earlier in the day. Sucks for him. Once in Mexico, down the ramp through the turnstiles, I headed west to hoof it by foot. Noticed a ridiculously long ass line and realized it was the line to get into the USA. Cried some silent tears thinking that would be my experience on Saturday.

Made it to the Arches and parked it at Hotel Nelson to take a breather, relax, and suck down some beers. Rolled over to Cascadas, got my first look at street girls and checked in around 2:30 - needed mask on at entry, hands sprayed down at the entrance, temperature taken. Picked up the $60 VIP card, put down the refundable $30 mini-bar deposit, and got a double room. So far so good.

3:00 - gave myself a little pep talk in the mirror, and headed out for adventure. Started with Chicago. Walked in, and there were maybe 4 guys and 15 girls. It was like the see team at your average run of the mill USA Strip club. My standards aren't that high, so I made a bee line to the bar and grabbed a $4 cerveza, I was here for adventure. Figured I would have some time to survey the land, and take my pick, but of course 2 girls swooped in quickly from each side. Myra from the Dominican Republic was just a little bit faster. Claimed she had been there all of 3 days (haha). I gave this girl no reason for hope other than paying the ficha tax for her drink. I speak very little Spanish and understand even less, so to the girls down there, bless their hearts, I'm sure I have the personality of a wet blanket. That being said, Myra was persistent and knew enough English, so I didn't mind keeping her around, and I'm passive rookie, so it's not like I was going to fight her off right away either. She coerced me to a booth on the other side of the room. She is tall with a decent face, and as luck would have it, actually had the best body of any of the girls there, nice and curvy, in shape, natural dees. That girl was all over me for 8-10 songs. Telling me how she was going to suckie suckie in the room and getting me relaxed. After she had sucked down some more fichas, it was time to go up, and I offered 80, she accepted and away we went. 16 for the room. She did some good mouth work sans cover, I returned the favor, some nice kissing was in the mix, and went through the standard mish, CG, doggy, and lazy dog w / cover. Didn't feel shorted on time when the knock finally came. Purposely didn't shoot my load because I know I don't come loaded with a lot of rounds. All in all, a good first experience w / a nice girl that acted like she wanted to be there.

Back to my room for a quick shower, change of shirts, and it was time to hit the alley around 4:45. I did a full circuit including the side streets. Swear to God, and I realize this is just off my one singular experience, but the afternoon street girls had the hottest and sexiest options to choose from during my visit. There were some real lookers.

Found a real gem outside of Hotel Rio Nilo on Constitucion, Daniela from Quintana Roo. Was a little sad she didn't give a city name, and mentioned a location on the other side of the country, but whatevs. She was probably 5'5, slender but with some extra thickness (no fat) to her thighs and booty, and I knew I was in love. A girl's ass and hips are the way to my heart. Perfect face, nice straight glossy black hair. Offered 500 completo sin ropa, she accepted, and up we went, 95 pesos for the room. Safety girl, wouldn't let me go down on her, but the memory bank of her mouth on me, even with a cover, is one I won't soon forget. The downside is she wasn't overly passionate, didn't offer up kisses, kept her eyes closed without looking at me (ugh). On the plus side, she didn't complain when I would bend her into new positions, let me play and suck her nice boobs and beautiful nips, and genuinely seemed to enjoy doggy. Hit it mish, sideways mish? (I don't know what you call it when you keep the girl mish, but put your body perpendicular to hers, lets you get in some nice deep strokes for something different), a doggy variation (again, not sure what you call it when you put her in doggy position, but put one of her hips down to the bed while you straddle a leg), and then finally some doggy. My fave. Where I blew my load. Afterwards, she was more friendly and smiley, hopefully not just because I was leaving. Wish I was local / loaded, I would definitely have tried to play the long game with this one and break her down. One thing to know it's her, she has a scar the size of a dime on the small of her back, can't miss it while in doggy. Damn that girl was nice, beautiful, soft, lithe body. Perfection.

Back to the room for another shower, then over to the Arches around 5:45 for some more beers across from Hotel Nelson at El Museo. Met a twice divorced, part-time expat who insisted I stick around a bit longer to chat and have additional drinks, but in reality, I think it was to show off his much beautiful girlfriend who arrived later. She was def hot, but undeniably high maintenance, and all the power to him to enjoy that while it lasts.

Back to the room for a bit, then over to Adelitas at 8:00. The club was full, not packed, probably an even number of girls and guys, dancer on the stage. There were a few decent looking girls, no knockouts, but here it was clear that there were a lot of grizzled vets in the room that a knew thing or two. Grabbed a beer, and tucked myself at the end seat of the bar nearest to the entrance, hoping once again that I could do the choosing. Once again, not so much. Fortunately, this time I battled off the first undesirable with just 1 drink. The next girl to pounce was Sandy from I don't know where. Probably somewhere in her 30's, OK body not fat but not taut, had the look that she's been in the game awhile, but had an attractive face (to me). Probably dead center middle of the pack in comparison to the girls there. Sucked down the fichas (damn those tiny Tecate bottles), rubbed herself all over me, had me grope the goods, some good tongue and kissing, and was another one to tell me how she was going to suck me upstairs. After she wore me down, I offered her 80 and up we went, 16 for the room. She stripped down, got on her knees on the floor, took me in her mouth, and went to work. No complaints there. Took me over to the bed for some more of the same. Here's where things get shitty. My little general wasn't ready to roll again yet, so I wasn't fully hard. Probably could have hit it bare too, but didn't get the chance to find out. So we basically ended up in a 25 minute 69, and actually it was a pretty good time. About 10 minutes before the knock, she decides she wants to stick a finger up my ass. Not my cup of tea, but she seemed to enjoy it, so I let her keep at it. And after the knock, she wanted to keep at it, too. Honestly, I would def see her again when I have a full charge because she's higher on the freak meter. Little pissed at myself though, def seems overpaid when I didn't get the type of penetration I wanted, but that's life.

Back in the room around 9:40. Yet another shower, switched shirts, then down to Azul. Affordable food, got the tacos asadas rancheros (or something like that), more food than I could eat. Alley was packed with vehicles, and a bunch of guys on crotch rocket motorcycles zoomed through in their pack a couple of times to the delight of the people in the alley. There was a nice street girl to the right of the La Carreta entrance, petite, maybe 5'4, straight black hair maybe to around her shoulders. Had seen her earlier in the day, and she was still there, def wanted to go check it out, but something told me she would be the type to keep her face mask on once up in the room.

Instead I made the fateful mistake to check out the Rizo de Oro set up. They had me walk up a level, then said the level I was on was full, so I would have to go up one more level, and be the first sucker there. So I get up there, they bring me the $4 beer, and then of course the mesero brings up a girl (since there were none), and you know what that means. Met Violeta from Oaxaca and uhm, she was slender and did have a nice booty. Several fichas later, I cave in like a pussy, and take the girl up. And here, my friends, is where the story becomes dark, because you see, I did not follow what is probably rule #1, and did not negotiate price downstairs, and only realized it in horror right about the time the door was clicking shut behind me once in the room. If I had event the slightest bit of stiffness in my spine, I probably could have worked something out easily. Instead, after a Benjamin and some standard service, I was back out on the street, cursing myself. Didn't even really get a chance to even see what else Rizo even had to offer. In fact, I would've liked to have left this part out, but if you don't report the stupid shit you do, you can't help other people learn.

Back in the room, shower, kicked it for a bit, and then it was time for the finale. To check out the 7th floor on what apparently would turn out be it's last night. What. A. Shit. Show. Got up there around 1:45. Absolutely packed hallways, girls lining the halls, and then a mixture of guys and girls in the various suites. In a way, if I knew Spanish, and found a place to sit out of the way with a nice girl whose company I enjoyed, didn't mind smoke or haze, and could ignore the coronavirus breeding ground atmosphere, it might not have been so bad. Also on the plus side, you could view a lot of options without pushy meseros. There were no 10's. There was exactly one 9, but I only saw her much later, already taken downstairs by the elevators outside of Azul. There was another gorgeous 9 (but prob only in my book) that went up the elevator before I first went up. I actually found her up there, but she was already on her way down the elevator again solo, and claiming she wasn't sticking around. Damn. There were a loooot of 4's, 5's, and 6's. I don't know how they pick which girls could go in, but there were definitely low standards in place.

Ended up picking up Catalina from Cuernavaca. Tiny little thing, maybe the shortest girl up there, pretty face, modestly dressed. Looked like a young, out of place school teacher up there. The way she was dressed, would think def more street girl material. But maybe could pass for a BG if put in the stripper get up w / some racy make up. Approached her, offered 80, she said yes, and took her to my room. Got a cover from an employee in the hall who just happened to be in the right place at the right time. One of those god awful thick latex glove Trojan covers for 2 bucks. In the room, turns out she's a full on safety girl, and also won't let me go down on her. Kinda wondered what would have happened if the employee outside hadn't offered the condom before we went in. So here I am in Cascadas paying BG prices for SW services, but it is what is. I really can't complain because I didn't negotiate that little detail upstairs, but without speaking Spanish. It gets cumbersome to try to get into extended conversations. My other option would have been to wait upstairs for a girl that picked me and let me sample the goods for a sure thing, but man, it really sucked on the 7th floor. Anyway, back to the action. Perfect body with the clothes off, nice little boobs with nips inverted ever so slightly at the tips. She let me paw her all over, she did a decent covered BJ, and she was a determined little vixen with the handjob. Hit it CG, mish, and doggy to finish. She was nice and tight. But man, fuck that piece of shit Trojan condom. I would def see her again, but at BG prices with a covered BJ, it would be a pass.

Next morning, did the 8:00 street walker circuit. Did not partake. There weren't many out, and only a few cute girls at best among them, plus I was drained after only sleeping 3. 5 hours. Saturday line back into the US was much much shorter than the day prior. Upon re-entry, was asked where I was going (San Diego to my home city), and what I was doing in Tijuana (had a dentist appointment).

All in all, I had a great time. If I spoke Spanish, I would have had an absolute blast. Will def be back at some point, for more days on the visit, and will try to concentrate on finding repeatable or long-time gems on the streets during the afternoon and early evening. My advice is don't wear khakis (the first girl had bronzer on or god knows what, and there was brown makeup type stuff all over the front of my blue jeans, and if I had been wearing khakis I would've been up shit creek) and also take plenty of 1's into the bars. Fold them in half, but one on top of another, don't interlace them. That way when every little Mexican guy springs out of the woodwork for that dollar tip for a robe, cleaning the room after you leave it, etc. , you're not digging into your wallet to cough it up. You can just easily dip into your pocket and come out with a single bill.

Hotel Lucerna?

Hey guys,

Planning a trip soon. Thinking of staying at Hotel Lucerna for a bit. Anyone ever stay there? Is it girl friendly? And think I can get by with just English?

I stayed at Ticuan last time and am thinking of switching it up.

Calusa.

Did not mean to find fault with your good report, but if policia keeps raiding or shooting up a hotel, we need to know the correct name so we can stay away and avoid getting shot. The girls on calle 1 near hotel Rio Verde are old and ugly, a few transsexuals. There were reports of rateros hiding in narrow alleys, choke holding and robbing guys, so walk in the street to be safe.

Leyva got a remodeled lobby, now called Posada de Santiago, next to Chicago Club, safe and secured, fairly quiet too. Rooms are not bad for $22 weekend including guarded parking. You will hear thumping music through the wall from Chicago all night, but not that bad. I can usually sleep all night, much better deal than $75 rooms in Cascada on weekend.

Glad you had a good time with your honeys in Adelita. I also know a few Adelita's girls worth repeating. Thanks for reporting on scene.

You're right. It was not Hotel Leyva, it was Hotel Rio Verde. I was going off the name on Google maps. I stand corrected, sir. It was Hotel Rio Verde on Calle Primera, not back at Hotel Nelson. Although I do enjoy the funky bar in Hotel Nelson, I have never been in their rooms.

Trip Report

Calusa,

Nice report.

The hotel near the arch is not Leyva, more likely Nelson. The hotel's name is not a big deal if policia only raids criminals and not shooting up the scene.

I was in Adelita last Sat and saw a few hot girls. The light is adequate so you can see them clearly, unlike Hong Kong's 7th floor which is too dark, cannot see hot girls from grand mas hehe.

Trip Report

I arrived at Ped East just before sunset. As I crossed in to Tijuana I decided to walk to ZN instead of taking the Ruta to Revolucion. It was a pleasant evening and as I was crossing the pedestrian bridge over the river I caught an amazing sunset.

I enjoy walking to ZN, especially going under the Arch. As I passed by the arch, all of a sudden 25-30 policia arrived and swarmed Hotel Levya. I hung around to see what the commotion was about until they led a man out of the building in handcuffs and placed him in the paddy wagon. Very interesting.

I walked down Constitucion and stepped inside HK2. For those who know, Hong Kong club is closed, but they have a second location near Hotel Korea where some of their sexo-servadoras are working. I checked out the talent but the puta I was looking for was not around so I bounced.

I took a walk down the alley and then turned right and walked to the corner of the block just past the taco stand. A mariachi band was playing and I stopped to listen to their music. There is nothing quite like mariachi music under the neon lights on the corner of Ninos Heroes and Calle Coahuilla. Viva Mexico!

I walked down Calle Coahuilla past the closed doors of Hong Kong until my eyes set on Fatima de Vera Cruz. A lovely creature about 5' 1" and 100 lbs. She was wearing a black see through dress with a black G-String underneath. Her hair was light brown and her face was very attractive.

I negotiated for a 20 minute arriba with her. Standard service (2 positions) 300 pesos and 100 pesos for the room at Hotel Garcia. In the room she asked if I wanted extras but I told her no. I wasn't interested because she was just my appetizer for the evening. The main entrée was yet to come.

We started off with CG and I must say she was enthusiastic. She was riding me like she really enjoyed it. Not mechanical at all. I kept my hands on her waist and I was pushing her down as I was thrusting up and she loved it. Then we both said cambio at the same time and we had a laugh. I got behind her and rammed her doggy until the knock on the door came.

She got dressed and came over to me as I was putting on my pants. She was touching my chest and talking to me. She wanted me to know that she would like to see me again and I said igualmente.

After I left, I went to sit on the bench in front of Hotel Ibiza. I was talking with some people and I saw some of the chicas I have been with in the past. I was getting eye fucked by a very cute SG in front of Ibiza but I wasn't interested. It was still early so I sat there for 30 minutes or so.

I left there a little while later and went to Adelita's. The club had about 15-20 putas and 30-40 guys inside. There was no one dancing yet. I sat at a table in front of the main stage. There was a row of empty stools in front of the stage, but I didn't feel like sitting there.

I ordered a Tecate Light and paid 80 pesos. Ouch! I can get Tecate Light at Restaurant Maria Bonita for only 20 pesos! But they don't have strippers at Restaurant Maria Bonita. Still, even Hong Kong only charges 72 pesos so I just thought it was a little high.

Several putas come near and are sitting on the back on the chair opposite me. I don't pay them any mind as I never settle for the first shark to approach. I am biding my time when all of a sudden a stunner comes over and sits on my lap! I wasn't ready yet so I shooed her off. I hated to do it because she was beautiful and I may have hurt her feelings. She gave me a sad look and left.

Finally one of the putas got up on the stage and started dancing. I immediately got up and tipped her a dollar. I also made sure to get a nice feel of her ass and her tits. I sat back in my spot and ordered another beer.

A chica had been standing beside my booth for a long time. She saw me turn away the stunner just a few minutes before. For whatever reason, she decides that she is going to try and pick me up. As if I would take her over the stunner, right?

She comes over and sticks her ass right in my face and lifts her skirt. My face is inches from her ass crack. I'm laughing and I'm telling her Lo siento, soy solo, but she's still staying there. So I take out a dollar bill and I pull down her panties and I place the bill in there. Then I grabbed a nice feel on her ass and tits and sent her away.

A few minutes later the mesoro takes her by the hand and leads her to the bar on the left. She gets up on the bar and starts dancing. Then they bring another chica to dance on the other end of the bar. Now it's starting to be a party. There's a girl on stage stripping and two girls up on the bar dancing. I haven't seen anything like this for months because of the pandemic.

I'm sitting there enjoying the view when all of a sudden five guys walk in and sit in the stools next to the bar. I can't see shit now, especially when the dancer is laying on the floor. Then I can't see nothing at all! I decide to change seats and see what's going on in the back stage.

I walk in the back an there is a small stage with a stripper pole. There are stools all around the stage and there are some tables against the wall in the back of the room. There is a staircase that goes up to a balcony. The staircase winds around a glass enclosed shower with a rain head. I'm thinking they must have some sexy shower shows in there.

There's one guy sitting at one of the tables in the back of the room. The table is underneath the balcony so it's dark back there. He has a chica with him and I can't see what they're doing. On the stage, a flaquita morena is dancing. I notice there is a different music system for the back stage and the song is different from the front of the house. By the way. The chica is covered in shaving cream!

I took one look at her and I was in lust. Something about the white shaving cream covering every inch of her body except for her shoulders, neck and head. The contrast between the white white of the shaving cream and the brown color of her skin made my dick ache.

I immediately pulled up a stool next to the bar where there wasn't any railing. I pulled out a dollar and I stuck on her belly. Then I explored her body with my hands. I went everywhere. She had an amazing body that makes me hard just thinking about her. Her tits were small but real. Her ass was like an apple bottom and her belly was flat with no scars.

She obviously liked what I was doing because she opened her legs and slid over to the edge of the stage. One leg was on each side of me and my face was eye level with her tits. I was groping her everywhere for a good ten minutes. I got covered in shaving cream. I was contemplating trying to fuck her right there on the stage! It was like we were alone.

Then the MC came over with the microphone and told the whole bar what was going on in the back room! All of a sudden 10 guys show up and my girl is making her way to each of them. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Some of the guys left after a couple of minutes but like 4 guys sat down at the stools on the other side of the stage. The mesero must have had pity on me, because he brought over another puta to take off her clothes and lather up with the shaving cream. It turns out it was the puta I tipped a dollar too when I was sitting in the booth next to the main stage.

Once the second girl is naked and covered with shaving cream, the first girl comes back over to me and I tell her "Tu why yo! After the show is finished". She lights up with the biggest smile. I am genuinely affected. Now I want this girl so bad. Watching her dance, watching the other guys pawing over her, her looking at me while they're doing it. Hahaha. It was a huge turn on.

The second girl must have liked me too. She wanted me to feel her fake tits. I willingly obliged and groped her pussy, her ass and those luscious fake tits. Of course I tipped both of them generously. I even bought both of them a ficha while they were on the stage. The three of us were clinking our bottles together and yelling Salud! All the guys on the other side were cheering.

When the show was finished I waited for the girls at a table near the back stage. The name of the girl with the small tits was Olivia. I don't remember the name of the girls with the fake tits. Olivia came out first and she looked really good in her dress and heels. Long black curly hair, skinny body and shapely legs. I gave her the two chits for the beers.

Both girls had asked me to hold the chits while they were dancing because of the shaving cream. A short time later, fake tits came over and got her chit, too. She was wearing a red tube top with a black thong. She was a great looking chica, but not the one I wanted that night.

I took Olivia upstairs to the hotel. Cost for the room 250 pesos. The room was clean and good size. There were two night stands and a table. The bathroom had a shower with hot water. The bed was comfortable and there was a clean sheet provided to cover the bed.

I got undressed right way. Olivia laughed that I was ready so quickly. I was thinking to myself, hey, we've only got 30 minutes, let's make every minute count. Hahaa. Olivia took off her dress and panties and I got to see her naked for the first time. I wasn't sure if the shaving cream was hiding any flaws. If she had any, I didn't see them. Her body was flawless. No tattoos. No baby damage. No scars. Really beautiful and I love small tits ever since I went to Thailand.

So I started with them. First I kissed her all around each breast without touching the nipple. It drove her wild. Women with small tits love it when you spend time sucking on them. When I finally started sucking on her nipples she arched her back and moaned.

From there I proceed down to the panocha. I spent a good deal of time eating her out and fingering her at the same time. She responded with moans of pleasure. Then I stood up on my knees and walked over and put my dick in her mouth. She sucked it good and no condom. We even 69 for a little while before we started fucking.

After came the condom and fucking in mish. I would fuck her 9 or 10 times, then pull out and eat her a little bit, then fuck her again, then eat her again. I figured with all that shaving cream in her pussy it would be pretty safe to eat her out real good. So I did.

Then I got behind her and I started fucking her doggy style. I asked her if I could fuck her in the ass but she said "no, mi culito es pequeno". She had a beautiful ass and I spread them ass cheeks so I care stare at the beautiful ruta chocolata. It wasn't long before I exploded in ecstasy into the bag. Total cost: 1500 pesos.

For those who are interested, some of the bars and strip clubs are open now. Masks are required on arrival, but once inside nobody is wearing them. The bars close at midnight. Hong Kong club hasn't opened yet, neither was La Chavelas last night when I was there. Most of the other places are open though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogg  [View Original Post]
    I've had no problems entering Mexico or the USA with a passport. Pedwest is still closed, the remaining old crossing often has long lines, though I've learned to get around this by paying $7 to ride a Ticketon bus that crosses the border on a bus lane, then drops you off right into the customs hall. This is especially useful for people like me who have physical ailments that make standing in long lines painful. Ticketon has a seated waiting area and everyone gets a seat on the bus. You find it by walking south of the pedestrian line then one block east, just google map it, or go with their reps who hawk the service 'to San Ysidro' near the back of the ped line. It's quick and smooth.
    When I check the BWT app it always less than 10 min for the Ready Lane. Is that not true.

Ticketon

Quote Originally Posted by AsheOw  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck crossing PEDWEST or any other border crossing recently??
    I've had no problems entering Mexico or the USA with a passport. Pedwest is still closed, the remaining old crossing often has long lines, though I've learned to get around this by paying $7 to ride a Ticketon bus that crosses the border on a bus lane, then drops you off right into the customs hall. This is especially useful for people like me who have physical ailments that make standing in long lines painful. Ticketon has a seated waiting area and everyone gets a seat on the bus. You find it by walking south of the pedestrian line then one block east, just google map it, or go with their reps who hawk the service 'to San Ysidro' near the back of the ped line. It's quick and smooth.

I was under the impression that they'd turn you away at the border.

Also afraid they won't let me back up afterwards LOL.
    Tell them you're going for a dental appointment. Worst case they'll turn you back, but then you can go to Otay Mesa and try. I've only heard one semi-unreliable report of being turned away. They will probably ask you to buy the 180-day FMM. At that point your good for six months.

Or drive your car in. There is no passport check or FMM requirement. But, without SENTRI, you will have a long wait in line to return to the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by TomJackin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they hang out in front of Hotel Nelson.

BTW, the chica in the red hat is my long life girlfriend; stay clear!
    He he, this photo is before Covid 19. Tijuana was often visited by groups of tourists from Asia or maybe an Asian-American from the USA. Often a group of these tourists would go into the Hong Kong club, order beer, drinks and watch the strip shows and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    You not only need a roundtrip ticket, your boarding pass needs to show that you arrived on a specific flight. CBX is specifically designed for air passengers, and they've pretty much closed any loopholes for people who just want to pay to cross the border quickly.

Why are you making this so freaking complicated? Cross the border, either on foot or by car. If you walk you may be asked to buy a 180-day FMM. $30, BFD. Then you can walk across, unmolested, for six months. Cross back at night when the lines are short.
    I was under the impression that they'd turn you away at the border.

Also afraid they won't let me back up afterwards LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdaloha  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of Asian providers in Tijuana?
    Yes, they hang out in front of Hotel Nelson.

BTW, the chica in the red hat is my long life girlfriend; stay clear!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tjagain 009.jpg‎  

So I just need to buy a roundtrip ticket?

Or is that. I need a roundtrip ticket and a one way ticket? LOL idk covid is driving me nuts.
    You not only need a roundtrip ticket, your boarding pass needs to show that you arrived on a specific flight. CBX is specifically designed for air passengers, and they've pretty much closed any loopholes for people who just want to pay to cross the border quickly.

Why are you making this so freaking complicated? Cross the border, either on foot or by car. If you walk you may be asked to buy a 180-day FMM. $30, BFD. Then you can walk across, unmolested, for six months. Cross back at night when the lines are short.

Posting Limitations