"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 1614 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 860 900 950 1350 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 24196
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hugo the hero

Wow. Hugo fought back and he won! He got all his money back, and he got hugs from the entire homo Tijuana policia division! Way to go!

Looks like there is enough oversight over Tijuana cops now that they are afraid of being charged with corruption. Calling the emergency number 666 will bring enough heat down on these stupid creeps. So keep using it!

Quote Originally Posted by HugoTheMan  [View Original Post]
    Before I tell my story I will set the stage. First of all I have been going down to Tijuana for close to 40 years, and I have only had one negative experience with the police That was probably about 20 years ago on the bridge between the border and centro. I was searched and while not positive I think I

About 5 minutes go by and soon 4 or 5 cops show up one who has some decorations on his shoulders, I assume he is in charge has me tell him my story and he does speak some English. He gives me a hug and tells me to relax. He then walks over to the corner about 10 ft away where the Robin Hood is standing and is talking to him. Another cop comes over to me and also hugs me and while he is asking me how much money was taken he pulls out a $100 dollar bill and asks me if I want it. WTF is going on, this is getting strange. I think its some kind of trick and I tell him no, I only lost around $40 . Next the leader comes back and Robin Hood disappears. He assures me everything will be fine and to give him a moment. About 5 minutes later Robin Hood comes back and hands me a big wad of money consisting of 5's and 1's. He then hands me my money shakes my hand and a hug.

.,.I avoid eye contact and turn to walk back into the bar. He yells something like "Hey" and I hope he is not talking to me and I ignore him. Now I'm thinking if he is coming for me I can either quick duck out the other door and disappear into AB. But instead I just start to head over to where my amigo is. Before I know it the cop comes up behind me and aggressively grabs me with his arm wrapped around my neck. And leads me outside back to his car.

By the time we get to the car I already start to use the info I have learned from reading these boards. My large bills which consisted of about 10 $5's and my phone were in my hand and the 15 or so $1's I left in my other pocket. Any $10's and 20's were tucked away in a secret pocket. The cops attention seems to be totally focused on the money in my hand I think he is asking me why I'm holding my money out and I try telling him I hear the police will steal from you. So now he seems to get very insulted, the next thing I know him and his partner are taking out there wallets and showing me all the money they have and say they have plenty of money and they don't need my money. I can't remember exactly how he got control of my little pile of 5's I think he told me to put the stuff in my hand on the hood of his car, he then did a very brief search of my pockets. I was always curious to see what would happen if I were to be stopped and the cops came across my sinductura card which I keep with my ID but I don't think he ever even looked at my ID. So after the search all of a sudden this cop turns into Robin Hood he now walks over to the sidewalk and starts passing out my $5 dollar bills to the few people who are milling around. He then gives me about 5 $5's back and tells me I'm free to go. I entered the unit # on his car into my phone and headed back to the bar.
    I'm glad that you're 'pushing back' resulted in getting your approx. $40 USD back.

I'm sure you would have gone though with that effort just for the policia hugs.

Days 6, 7, and 8 (Tueday, Wednesday, Thursday)

I've now exceeded a week of working in the morning and playing in the afternoon and evening. It's getting exhausting but I'll be working here a few more days so I will continiue to make PM trips to ZN.

Street Girls versus Bar Girls: Various mongers have written that street girls perform just as well as the bar girls. For me, that simply isn't true. I've been with 1 or 2 bar girls per day plus 1 street girl. With the exception of one poor selection of a bar girl, every single one of the bar girls has performed better than the best street girl. I'm sure my lack of Spanish contributes to this.

Importance of the Bar Girl Drink: My only poor bar girl experience happened at AB. I was having a drink by myself when one of the Palomas suggested that we go upstairs. She looked great to me and I accepted for 900 pesos (she asked for $60). She turned out to be terrible. Absolutly the wrong personality for me. I would have realized the problem if I had only spent a few pesos and bought her the drink before going upstairs.

Bucket List: A couple years ago I set a bucket list item: have at least one session with a paradita from every major hooker street in ZN and one from every major hooker bar in ZN. I've completed the paradita goal, having now been with a girl from Articulo 123. I've almost given up on the bar girl item, I just don't think I will ever find one that fits my taste from Playboy.

How Much Money do the Girls Make? It must be very frustrating to these girls, somedays making tons of money and other days making almost nothing. On Tuesday I was eyeballing one of the HK girls, men seemed to constantly give her tips, buying drinks, and going upstairs. I tried to arrange a trip upstairs, but she was insisting on 1400 pesos and I was only offering 1000 pesos. On Thursday this same girl didn't seem to be making anything. I believe her shift started at 4 PM. At about 10 PM I arranged an arriba for 800 pesos. While in the room she said the only money she made that day was the tips I gave her and she showed me the three $1 bills that I gave her over the last few hours. I reminded her of Tuesday and she said she made over $400 that day.

Best Girls: Without a doubt, my best performers have come from Hong Kong. Second place is from Bar Tropical, though not nearly as pretty. If not for one very poor performer from AB, that bar would have been in 2nd place.

Border Crossing: On my first day I bought a 180 day visa, which cost about $20 plus 10 minutes. After that I just show my visa and my closed passport book. They send me to the Mexican side and I go through with zero problems. It simply hasn't been an issue. Returning to US has been equally easy with Sentri. There have been almost no lines, even for those with just a passport. I must admit that I didn't return to US on Saturday or Sunday evenings, so I may have missed the worst travel times.

Food: After 2 terrible days with stomach problems, I try to only eat cooked food in Tijuana. No subsequent problems. I do eat the street tacos which have raw topings, so far no problem with that. Some of the filthy little hole in the wall places on Articulo 123 serve fried chicken, beans, and shredded cabbage; I like that but won't touch the cabbage.

Hugo

Glad they did not ruff you up. Sounds like a very strange incident and maybe you need to watch your back now in the zona? Many will crap on anyone giving warnings about how the zona is not the same as it was a year ago. Yet when Veteran Mongers like yourself have these problems, I would hate to see how the noobs are getting the shitty end of what is going on. Just like with the strange reports of officials going through HDS asking to check passports and visas. Glad you came out of it alright, very strange how the other cops are coughing up cash. I should of reported the fuckers that robbed me of 400 p, could of made a profit and say the fuckers took me for way much more.

Stay safe,

KM

Before I tell my story I will set the stage. First of all I have been going down to Tijuana for close to 40 years, and I have only had one negative experience with the police That was probably about 20 years ago on the bridge between the border and centro. I was searched and while not positive I think I had a little money stolen, Since then I have learned to keep my eyes focused ahead of me and try to avoid any interaction by ducking in bars or crossing streets.

So on this wed. My wingman was going to pick me up late afternoon and the plan was to arrive in Tijuana around 6 or 7 pm Instead he oversleeps after working the night shift and we don't make it down until after 12 am I'm happy to report when entering the new building at that hour the immigration people seem tired and are not even interested in having you fill out any paperwork and just waved us through.

Yes we got a late start but in order to get our half price room we now are staring at 2 buckets of beer. So in order to move this thing along its now after 7 in the morning we are both intoxicated and sitting in La Gloria Bar he is in love with one of those diamond in the roughs and I'm getting restless. I keep getting up and walking outside every now and then when it looks like I'm going to be put on the spot to buy a drink for his girls friend. On one of these occasions I'm outside a few feet from the doorway when a cop car comes around the corner he stops I avoid eye contact and turn to walk back into the bar. He yells something like "Hey" and I hope he is not talking to me and I ignore him. Now I'm thinking if he is coming for me I can either quick duck out the other door and disappear into AB. But instead I just start to head over to where my amigo is. Before I know it the cop comes up behind me and aggressively grabs me with his arm wrapped around my neck. And leads me outside back to his car...
    You got even. You lost $50. But you got back $100. To remain employed, the asshole cop will likely pay $200 to the police captain who had to leave his important job to remedy the situation. So you took about 2 weeks pay from the asshole cop for screwing with you and playing Robin Hood. He probably lost his temper when you mentioned that the police like to take money. But temper isn't an excuse for treating tourists badly.

This is why I always carry the number and address of Internal Affairs in my passport and cash. Filling a complaint does work in Mexico. Just without all the red tape that we are so accustomed to in the states.

Police Mugging

Shit Hugo I'm sorry to hear about that. As far as I know you are a seasoned vet and it was not your fault. My theory is these guys are not cops. Most likely these guys are slipped in to protect the local drug rackets otherwise why would they want to keep it quiet. There us definitely some stuff going on that we don't know about. My guess is the CAF is getting muscled out and trying to keep tabs on anybody in the Zona who looks out of place. Seems as though the powers that be want to slow down business in the Zona by robbing Americans. There is not much we can do except keep our heads on a swivel. My suggestion would be get a room a few bottles and invite the girls up to party. That way you minimize your exposure to the street. You can't trust anybody down there. They all have spotters and snitches. Stay safe guys.

Robbed by police. What would you do?

Before I tell my story I will set the stage. First of all I have been going down to Tijuana for close to 40 years, and I have only had one negative experience with the police That was probably about 20 years ago on the bridge between the border and centro. I was searched and while not positive I think I had a little money stolen, Since then I have learned to keep my eyes focused ahead of me and try to avoid any interaction by ducking in bars or crossing streets.

So on this wed. My wingman was going to pick me up late afternoon and the plan was to arrive in Tijuana around 6 or 7 pm Instead he oversleeps after working the night shift and we don't make it down until after 12 am I'm happy to report when entering the new building at that hour the immigration people seem tired and are not even interested in having you fill out any paperwork and just waved us through.

Yes we got a late start but in order to get our half price room we now are staring at 2 buckets of beer. So in order to move this thing along its now after 7 in the morning we are both intoxicated and sitting in La Gloria Bar he is in love with one of those diamond in the roughs and I'm getting restless. I keep getting up and walking outside every now and then when it looks like I'm going to be put on the spot to buy a drink for his girls friend. On one of these occasions I'm outside a few feet from the doorway when a cop car comes around the corner he stops I avoid eye contact and turn to walk back into the bar. He yells something like "Hey" and I hope he is not talking to me and I ignore him. Now I'm thinking if he is coming for me I can either quick duck out the other door and disappear into AB. But instead I just start to head over to where my amigo is. Before I know it the cop comes up behind me and aggressively grabs me with his arm wrapped around my neck. And leads me outside back to his car.

By the time we get to the car I already start to use the info I have learned from reading these boards. My large bills which consisted of about 10 $5's and my phone were in my hand and the 15 or so $1's I left in my other pocket. Any $10's and 20's were tucked away in a secret pocket. The cops attention seems to be totally focused on the money in my hand I think he is asking me why I'm holding my money out and I try telling him I hear the police will steal from you. So now he seems to get very insulted, the next thing I know him and his partner are taking out there wallets and showing me all the money they have and say they have plenty of money and they don't need my money. I can't remember exactly how he got control of my little pile of 5's I think he told me to put the stuff in my hand on the hood of his car, he then did a very brief search of my pockets. I was always curious to see what would happen if I were to be stopped and the cops came across my sinductura card which I keep with my ID but I don't think he ever even looked at my ID. So after the search all of a sudden this cop turns into Robin Hood he now walks over to the sidewalk and starts passing out my $5 dollar bills to the few people who are milling around. He then gives me about 5 $5's back and tells me I'm free to go. I entered the unit # on his car into my phone and headed back to the bar.

So now comes the what would you do part, seeing as how I was somewhat intoxicated the best plan probably would have been to go with the you have been doing this for many years and it was finally YOUR TURN, and you did not lose to much money and you could be carted off to jail for being drunk in public so you came out of this thing ok let it die. I soon realize my 1's are no longer in my pocket. But for a total I'm probably out 35 or 45 dollars. But instead the I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to stand for this crap side takes over. I now step outside again pull out my phone and try dialing the Sinducturia number and the tourist assistance number and I wasn't doing something right because nothing was going through. I then try the pay phone on the corner and that doesn't work. Still determined I go inside and ask the young mesero who has been taking care of us if I can borrow his phone he agrees and I dial the Sinductura number and there is no answer. I then say fuck it and dial 66 the emergency number I reach an English speaking operator and proceed to tell her I have been robbed by the police. She says she will send an officer right over. I say I don't want an officer they are all corrupt I want sinductura. She says there not open now but to wait outside and someone will be there. While I'm talking to her the police that robbed me come driving by. I get all exited and start telling her the bandits are driving right in front of me as we speak. She asks there unit # and says to wait.

About 5 minutes go by and soon 4 or 5 cops show up one who has some decorations on his shoulders, I assume he is in charge has me tell him my story and he does speak some English. He gives me a hug and tells me to relax. He then walks over to the corner about 10 ft away where the Robin Hood is standing and is talking to him. Another cop comes over to me and also hugs me and while he is asking me how much money was taken he pulls out a $100 dollar bill and asks me if I want it. WTF is going on, this is getting strange. I think its some kind of trick and I tell him no, I only lost around $40 . Next the leader comes back and Robin Hood disappears. He assures me everything will be fine and to give him a moment. About 5 minutes later Robin Hood comes back and hands me a big wad of money consisting of 5's and 1's. He then hands me my money shakes my hand and a hug.

So now this thing is pretty much wrapped up however the leader wants me to call back dispatch and basically say there is no problem and I was mistaken. I tell him my phone doesn't work in MX. So he wants to know what phone I called from. I don't want to get the mesero in any kind of trouble so I say I called from my amigos phone and he is gone. They then have me go to the pay phone and that does not work and finally they just say good bye.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach  [View Original Post]
    I am a bit more generous. I bring $50.00 / day in one dollar bills, that is $100.00 over two days. Those bills are mostly for the strippers at the bars and I tend to tip every stripper that does her job well. Some of those dollar bills would also go for the tacos. The tips for beer are from my $5. 00 bills and I never see the change or the waiter again! Decent quality food during the day is paid by the $20 bills and the $5. 00 bills. Massages chicas also get paid more than $5.00 for tips. Sex Chicas always get $5. 00 or more tips. To me it's just pieces of paper and not to worry about nickel and diming as I like to enjoy my trips.
    You're a lot more generous than I.

I tend to tip the girls who dance more than others because they work their asses off on stage while the other girls stare at the sky. I also avoid tipping girls who walk around asking for tips. And I am kind of cheap with waiters during fichas because I find that they tend to rush my ficha drinks with the girls when I tip well. But I make it up to them afterwards and tip in full when I'm finish with a girl. I also explain why and they understand. One waiter even bought me a beer in the Valentina Bar when I ran into him.

How much do you tip the massage girls (presumably in Mermaids). I never really understood how the girls are compensated there.

No

Quote Originally Posted by MSClive  [View Original Post]
    Crazy video. That guy is surely a sucker. Could get beaten up by a 10 year old.
    They were speaking Portuguese most likely Brazil.

Tipping

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie888  [View Original Post]
    I usually bring 20 $1 bills just for tipping. So now and then everyone generally gets a piece. This is from the door security to waiters to bathroom guy .
    I am a bit more generous. I bring $50.00 / day in one dollar bills, that is $100.00 over two days. Those bills are mostly for the strippers at the bars and I tend to tip every stripper that does her job well. Some of those dollar bills would also go for the tacos. The tips for beer are from my $5. 00 bills and I never see the change or the waiter again! Decent quality food during the day is paid by the $20 bills and the $5. 00 bills. Massages chicas also get paid more than $5.00 for tips. Sex Chicas always get $5. 00 or more tips. To me it's just pieces of paper and not to worry about nickel and diming as I like to enjoy my trips.

About a year ago I gave a lunatic in the alley a tip when he asked for it. He has a beard, about 5'10", is scruffy homeless looking but has a memory like an elephant. So now whenever he sees me he follows me and continuously ask for a tip. Several times I had to go into a club just to ditch this lunatic because he gets aggressive when I ignored him. Avoid at all cost.

Another one that I avoid is likely a deportee who acts like he's selling gum outside the Valentina Bar. In the evenings. But he gives people a hard time if they don't want to buy gum. He will walk right up to people and aggressively ask "why" they're not buying. WTF? He has a beard, is well fed and speaks perfect English. Avoid also.

There are some people asking for a handout when in fact they're expecting a handout and sees us as their ATM machine.

Mexico's tipping etiquette

I only give propinas to the good-looking, sweet smiling young girls in HK, not the old, lumpy putas who walk around hitting up everyone for tips. I just say " No mas dinero" and they won't come back next time. If you tip the ugly ones, they will come back and hound you again and again. Of course HK meseros should get $1 of reach drink they bring or about 20% of the tab. If you order your drinks at the bar, you don't have to tip the bar tenders, as they are not on the propina plan and never thank you for your tips.

Most Mexicans don't tip the tacos workers, but a few putas tip them as much as 50%, like they are some high-class ladies.

I hate to be pestered by these persistent kids for tips when I eat my tacos at the Ninos corner, or by this filthy and whiny woman Yolanda. If you give them 1 tip, they will hound you again every time. You should not hit them and get into trouble with policia. Just shoo them away or ignore them. If they continue to hassle you, just say "policias" and they will back off, and won't come back. Some adults make their children beg for money to spend on tequilas and drugs.

But last time at the tacos stand, a young woman was selling gums and carrying her girl toddler. The little girl was learning to walk with her tiny feet. Her 3 YO sister sometimes came back to embrace and carry the baby. I was touched by the love the 2 little girls had for each other so I gave them some change.

Sometimes I would request my favorite Spanish songs and give the singing mariachis $1. Last weekend there was a percussion band at the tacos corner, with 7 or 8 players, complete with braided hair and huge African bongos. They were knocking out a lot of noise and I gave them $1 into the hat. I usually support the arts, both musicians and the young sex artists.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie888  [View Original Post]
    I usually bring 20 $1 bills just for tipping. So now and then everyone generally gets a piece. This is from the door security to waiters to bathroom guy (if I use their hair mouse or cologne) in addition to the girls. I usually give the Limo guy $1 to a 20 pesos bill also. The only one that I don't tip are the pesky teenagers yapping for a tip outside of HK. One of the little fuckers were actually on the Cascadas stairs asking for tips. They are very aggressive and one even put his hands on me a week ago. And I almost chopped at his throat out of pure reaction. I even tip the ladies outside of Cascadas selling gum.

But as a rule, I never tip people asking for a tip. On the streets, I tell them directly that I never tip people I don't know and that I don't know them. I find that if one tips those people, they leech on to you forever expecting a handout all the time.

I usually bring 20 $1 bills just for tipping. So now and then everyone generally gets a piece. This is from the door security to waiters to bathroom guy (if I use their hair mouse or cologne) in addition to the girls. I usually give the Limo guy $1 to a 20 pesos bill also. The only one that I don't tip are the pesky teenagers yapping for a tip outside of HK. One of the little fuckers were actually on the Cascadas stairs asking for tips. They are very aggressive and one even put his hands on me a week ago. And I almost chopped at his throat out of pure reaction. I even tip the ladies outside of Cascadas selling gum.

But as a rule, I never tip people asking for a tip. On the streets, I tell them directly that I never tip people I don't know and that I don't know them. I find that if one tips those people, they leech on to you forever expecting a handout all the time.

HK the Pussies Palace

Ya. The putas reserve Monday to go to church to confess their sins. Hehe.

The 1000 peso or about $65 are very good deals for the best-looking young chicas in HK. Some will do mental calculations and insist on $80.

I pity the guys who married ugly, stupid butches who love pussies and are disgusted having sex with men. The butches are a complete the waste of money, time and erections. They should divorce them and find some real passionate girls.

I usually tip the HK limousine driver $1 or 20 pesos for each passenger. I would tip the 2 floor managers, Augustino and Edmundo, 50 pesos each. They speak English and are good people to know in La Zona. They work for very little money so they do appreciate your generosity.

Tijuana can be a very sexy and passionate mongers' heaven if you know a few people, bring a few friends to party with, and live close enough to party every week.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseTrader  [View Original Post]
    Quality of street girls, AB girls, BT girls, and LC girls was as low as I've ever seen. That's not to say there weren't exceptions. Like Mia at AB, who I think is as sexy as they get. And like SG Ximena who was at her post for the 9 hours I was there.

Girls were asking $80 or $100 but all accepted my 1000 peso counter offer.

I left ZN at about 11:30 pm and was surprised at how few customers were there. The mix at Hong Kong appeared to be about equal portions of girls, waiters, and customers.

I've never seen more American men bring their wives, all at Hong Kong. Some were in groups of couples. One couple sat right next to me and participated in everything from tequila poured down their throats to fully creamed girls hugging both the husband and wife and his and her lap dances..

Day 5

No problems crossing in either direction, though I had to ask 3 taxi drivers before I could find one that accepted 50 pesos to the arch. The standard asking price is $5. I don't know why I'm such a cheap SOB with those guys but quite generous with bar girl tips. I always give a tip in addition to the agreed price.

Being a Monday I was not surprised to see fewer girls. What did surprise me was the poor quality almost everywhere. Somehow, Hong Kong quality was fine and I found 3 different girls for trips upstairs. All were good performers, though I was unable to finish with the last one. That was my fault, she was great.

Quality of street girls, AB girls, BT girls, and LC girls was as low as I've ever seen. That's not to say there weren't exceptions. Like Mia at AB, who I think is as sexy as they get. And like SG Ximena who was at her post for the 9 hours I was there.

Girls were asking $80 or $100 but all accepted my 1000 peso counter offer.

I left ZN at about 11:30 pm and was surprised at how few customers were there. The mix at Hong Kong appeared to be about equal portions of girls, waiters, and customers.

I've never seen more American men bring their wives, all at Hong Kong. Some were in groups of couples. One couple sat right next to me and participated in everything from tequila poured down their throats to fully creamed girls hugging both the husband and wife and his and her lap dances. This woman sucked more nipples than I've ever seen. Other women seemed disgusted at the whole environment.

Took the Hong Kong limo back to the border. How much are others tipping the limo driver? I typically tip 40 pesos, so it really saves me almost no money. I'm the only passenger nearly every trip.

Posting Limitations