Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 629 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 9421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Damn that sucks for our troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Nvslim  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, it's because it's now illegal for USA military personnel to use hookers.

"18 USC § 1384 prohibits US military to solicit legalized prostitutes abroad (1 year imprisonment)."

Slim

I returned to the border and also noticed that there were girls with little dresses coming into Mexico as I was leaving Mexico. These ladies were looking good in there little dresses. My question is where do they party at. I'm planning a trip on Labor Day weekend and would like to go to where they are partying at. I've only been to Tijuana once and I'm hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Gato  [View Original Post]
    There seems to be more tourists coming back on the weekends. I head down to Tijuana on the weekends after work and leave early. Around midnight. And I'm stunned by the amount of young women crossing over in scandalous little skirts and dresses that are tinier than some of the outfits the girls in the Zona Norte clubs wear. They are all going down to dance and get drunk but unfortunately they all have douchey boyfriends on their arms...

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Efjayel  [View Original Post]
    I've heard of this but what exactly caused this? I remember a few years back I heard of a street girl getting stabbed by a deranged military guy. I believe she survived. Was it because of this or a series of events like these that cause the ban of military personal or was it something else entirely? Also I would think that Military personal would be only a small fraction of the tourism for Tijuana but it would probably have an impact on the Zona itself because obviously the hooker bars were their main destinations.
    Maybe, it's because it's now illegal for USA military personnel to use hookers.

"18 USC § 1384 prohibits US military to solicit legalized prostitutes abroad (1 year imprisonment)."

Slim

Quote Originally Posted by phordphan  [View Original Post]
    a passport is a requirement. however, i think they sometimes will still accept a birth certificate. a ca drivers license won't fly, at least officially.

although i have philosophical objections to sentri and goes, i have both and it sure makes reentry a lot easier.
    usa border crossing requirements have changed- make sure you are compliant today!

simplify your travel checklist!

starting june 1, 2009, usa citizens returning home from canada, mexico, the caribbean or bermuda, by land or sea, are required to present one of the travel documents listed below.

usa passport – this is an internationally recognized travel document that verifies a person's identity and nationality. it is accepted for travel by air, land and sea.

usa passport card – this is a new, limited-use travel document that fits in your wallet and costs less than a usa passport. it is only valid for travel by land and sea.

enhanced driver's license (edl) – several states and canadian provinces are issuing this driver's license or identification document that denotes identity and citizenship. it is specifically designed for cross-border travel into the usa by land or sea.

trusted traveler program cards – global entry, nexus, sentri or fast enrollment cards can speed your entry into the usa and are issued only to pre-approved, low-risk travelers. the cards are valid for use at land or sea; the nexus card can be used in airports with a nexus kiosk.

special groups – information for children, groups of children, native americans,"closed loop" cruises, usa lawful permanent residents, usa military, merchant mariners, ferries and small boats, and boaters.

http://www.getyouhome.gov/html/lang_eng/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    I have philosophical objections to SENTRI and GOES
    Care to share them?

Also, coincidentally I got some spam email and it weirdly had this written in there,

"Just how safe is Mexico?

Outside of war zones, more Americans have been killed in Mexico in the last decade than in any other country outside the United States. But analysts and travel experts agree that security varies. Sometimes dramatically. From place to place."

Quote Originally Posted by Efjayel  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I could always leave it to fjord to better explain things. One question though. Passports are a requirement now to travel into Tijuana? I recall back when I first started mongering I used to cross back to the USA border by simply showing my Driver's License. Is this no longer the case? Also, don't you have SENTRI?
    A passport is a requirement. However, I think they sometimes will still accept a birth certificate. A CA Drivers License won't fly, at least officially.

Although I have philosophical objections to SENTRI and GOES, I have both and it sure makes reentry a lot easier.

I once thought the same as you Supper Cat. Less people, meant more access to the girls. But after hearing so many sob stories, and seriously these girls are hard as rock from the rough lives that they tell me they live, a lessening of tourism only adds to their aggravation. So many great chicas that I've known telling me they go days without a single customer then never seeing them again in the next few visits. I've lost a few favoritas this way and when I go asking about them, it's like they never existed and no one even remembers them, leaving me forever wondering what became of them. And the ones they do remember, still no one knows what happened to them. A pick up in tourism is good for the workers since most really only do this out of desperation of being single mothers. This would also mean more girls in the bar and more variety. I've witnessed sausage fests way too many times. Seriously something like 15 girls with only like 5 good lookers and 50 guys all crammed into one bar. I prefer a balanced scenario instead of wondering just how many of these guys a girl has gone up with before me. At least that's my take on all this.

Ha, I could always leave it to fjord to better explain things. One question though. Passports are a requirement now to travel into Tijuana? I recall back when I first started mongering I used to cross back to the USA border by simply showing my Driver's License. Is this no longer the case? Also, don't you have SENTRI?

Quote Originally Posted by Phordphan  [View Original Post]
    I'm pleased with how the Mexicans "bounced back" from all these problems. Tijuana has reinvented itself. Gone are the wild college-age crowds of gringos hanging off the balconies of restaurants and clubs along Revu. But, in their place, are crowds of partying locals. 6th street, on weekends, is chock full of locals getting their drink on. And man, do Mexicans party hearty. Local pussy is available for a lot less money than the ZN variety, although they may give up something in the looks department. Personally, I find Tijuana more interesting now, than ever before.
    There seems to be more tourists coming back on the weekends. I head down to Tijuana on the weekends after work and leave early. Around midnight. And I'm stunned by the amount of young women crossing over in scandalous little skirts and dresses that are tinier than some of the outfits the girls in the Zona Norte clubs wear. They are all going down to dance and get drunk but unfortunately they all have douchey boyfriends on their arms. If I were younger I'd follow them to the clubs, but these days I don't mind opening my wallet in Zona Norte for a sure thing.

It is nice to see the businesses are bouncing back and there are more people having a good time in Tijuana. Selfishly it sucks because there's less parking, taxis are harder to get, and the bars are full. I liked it better when more gringos were afraid to cross the border and I felt like I had all the women to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by efjayel  [View Original Post]
    i wouldn't say this is the first one since it's always been known that police in tijuana have been corrupt. this is as common knowledge as knowing that there's prostitution, cheap merchandise, prescription drugs being sold over the counter and that teenagers can come here to get drunk. didn't really stop the tourists in the past. honestly i think people just complain about it more.

now this one i believe is the number 1 reason. not the presence of the actual violence itself since you pointed out that you have never seen a drug war in the zona. neither have i and probably no one else here either. it's because of the media's portrayal of the drug wars and how they focus on all the be-headings, kidnapping of american citizens and drug shootouts but rarely have they ever been in tijuana and less so in the zona.

i have seen drugs being sold there though.

i would think this has always been a thing and it must have been even worse back in tijuana's heydays when many more people came and went.

this is one is really up there with cartel violence at number one or at least right beneath it. it is definitely one of the main reasons. i didn't start going to tijuana until right before the whole economic crash of 2008, but even then there was already talk of lowered tourism. i had heard about the bars on revo being packed with tourists, college kids and others looking to get wasted. this apparently wasn't so when i went because by that time they where mostly dead with door guys pushing hard to get customers to come in. i can't say i know what tijuana was like before the recession but i must think it has picked up a little because the waiting time for the lines to cross back into the border have increased by a lot.

i've heard of this but what exactly caused this? i remember a few years back i heard of a street girl getting stabbed by a deranged military guy. i believe she survived. was it because of this or a series of events like these that cause the ban of military personal or was it something else entirely? also i would think that military personal would be only a small fraction of the tourism for tijuana but it would probably have an impact on the zona itself because obviously the hooker bars were their main destinations.
    1. corruption. it may or may not be the primary reason, but it was "less" several years ago. yes, the cops have been corrupt since the indians learned their shakedown techniques from the spaniards. but it used to be fairly minor things, ticky-tacky traffic stops, small amounts of money. but the cops under the jorge hank rhon administration became unbelievably corrupt. stories of the cops waiting by the taxi dropoff point to shake down folks heading back to the usa were legion. i saw it numerous times. i was shaken down several times during that period, although never at the dropoff point. a guy i know, who has shit loads of money, had to go to a wedding in ensenada, or someplace. he made a wrong turn, got slightly lost and pulled over by some prick with a fancy sam browne and neat uniform. my friend was inexperienced in the ways of the corrupt fuzz and wound up forking over about $200 for a phony "speeding" charge. mexico needs tourists like him, but he's never been back and will never go. it doesn't take too many stories like this to turn off all "regular" tourists. i think the shakedown incidents are far fewer these days, but that reputation is very hard to live down. it'll take years and years, if ever.

2. violence. it (or more likely the reporting of it) is probably the number one reason that tourism dropped off. true, no tourists in tijuana were harmed. some teenagers from dago were killed a few years back, but it turned out they were there to score some drugs, iirc. doesn't matter, still scared a lot of people. closer to home, i had a fave ex-cc girl in '09 (i think). her brother was a tijuana cop and we bumped into him one afternoon on revu. i saw her a few months later and inquired after his health. she told me he'd been beheaded by the cartel. life for a single mom with a handicapped kid, working in a bar, isn't shitty enough, i suppose. the violence in tijuana was outside the tourist haunts, but it was still very real.

3. border crossing times. back in the day, border crossing times were not that big a deal. car traffic, on a saturday or sunday evening, was pretty bad, but i remember bitching about 90 minute waits. a 90 minute wait now seems to be a walk in the park. foot crossing was very easy, with just a drivers license needed to go back and forth. the lines moved very quickly. a combination of having to check everybody's passport and the construction at the crossing have served to turn a normal crossing into an endurance test.

4. recession. pre-2008, give or take, revu was non-stop college-age (and a bit younger, what with the drinking age being 18) partying until 4am, or so, every weekend. then we were hit with a triple whammy. our fearless leaders tightened up the passport requirements for mexico in 2007 (?). we had the press trumpeting the cartel violence from any available rooftop. and we had a recession. of those three, i think the recession was the least of the reasons. tijuana is still a very reasonably priced destination if you want to tie one on. but only about 30% of americans have a passport. i know many people, including mexicans, who won't go anywhere in mx because "it's too dangerous." so, with the requirement to fork over some hard-earned cash for a passport, the perceived danger, and a slow economy, you had the perfect storm. revu turned into a ghost town. it was actually scary walking down the street at night. no street lights, god knows who lurking in the shadows. roving cops looking to shake down gringos. the fucking cops and their masters in city hall, took a very bad situation and made it a lot worse.

so, imho, i'd say the main reason was the border crossing restrictions coupled with the reporting of cartel violence. the other items are salt in the wound.

i'm pleased with how the mexicans "bounced back" from all these problems. tijuana has reinvented itself. gone are the wild college-age crowds of gringos hanging off the balconies of restaurants and clubs along revu. but, in their place, are crowds of partying locals. 6th street, on weekends, is chock full of locals getting their drink on. and man, do mexicans party hearty. local pussy is available for a lot less money than the zn variety, although they may give up something in the looks department. personally, i find tijuana more interesting now, than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomjackin  [View Original Post]
    Do the research, Drug wars in Tijuana; how often does this happen. I'm there almost every weekend and never seen a drug war in La Coahuila; drugs sold in the alley, yes, but not wars.

The following in the order shown are the causes for the decline Tijuana has seen in tourism:

1. Police corruption.
    I wouldn't say this is the first one since it's always been known that police in Tijuana have been corrupt. This is as common knowledge as knowing that there's prostitution, cheap merchandise, prescription drugs being sold over the counter and that teenagers can come here to get drunk. Didn't really stop the tourists in the past. Honestly I think people just complain about it more.

2. Cartel violence.
    Now this one I believe is the number 1 reason. Not the presence of the actual violence itself since you pointed out that you have never seen a drug war in the Zona. Neither have I and probably no one else here either. It's because of the media's portrayal of the drug wars and how they focus on all the be-headings, kidnapping of american citizens and drug shootouts but rarely have they ever been in Tijuana and less so in the Zona.

I have seen drugs being sold there though.

3. Long lines at the border.
    I would think this has always been a thing and it must have been even worse back in Tijuana's heydays when many more people came and went.

4. US Recession.
    This is one is really up there with cartel violence at number one or at least right beneath it. It is definitely one of the main reasons. I didn't start going to Tijuana until right before the whole economic crash of 2008, but even then there was already talk of lowered tourism. I had heard about the bars on Revo being packed with tourists, college kids and others looking to get wasted. This apparently wasn't so when I went because by that time they where mostly dead with door guys pushing hard to get customers to come in. I can't say I know what Tijuana was like before the recession but I must think it has picked up a little because the waiting time for the lines to cross back into the border have increased by a lot.

5. US military no longer allowed in Tijuana.
    I've heard of this but what exactly caused this? I remember a few years back I heard of a street girl getting stabbed by a deranged military guy. I believe she survived. Was it because of this or a series of events like these that cause the ban of military personal or was it something else entirely? Also I would think that Military personal would be only a small fraction of the tourism for Tijuana but it would probably have an impact on the Zona itself because obviously the hooker bars were their main destinations.

Daniela

This week I had a session with Danielaatcuartos venecia.

I ask basic f & s.

Excellent service, CBJ deep, licking balls, complacent in positions and she is not checking the clock.

In my case I tested my luck and ask for some DATY and kissing, but she said no, maybe later. I think I'm not as handsome as wolfsexrroll LOL.

Nice sg

Agreed, I am White guy and have been searched maybe 3 times over the past 20 or so years. Yea it sucks but its no big deal as long as you don't have anything illegal on you. I have had $300+ in my pockets and the cops did not rip me off or give me a hard time, Just asked a few basic questions like where are you from and where are going, what are you doing, searched me and let me go on my way.

Do the research, Drug wars in Tijuana; how often does this happen. I'm there almost every weekend and never seen a drug war in La Coahuila; drugs sold in the alley, yes, but not wars.

The following in the order shown are the causes for the decline Tijuana has seen in tourism:

1. Police corruption.

2. Cartel violence.

4. US Recession.

This is the consensus of 3 different Web-sites, and after being stopped and searched on 3 different occasions, I totally agree.

Gringo is term for a foreigner, yes, Asians and blacks are foreigners. It is the same in Japan when they call foreigners Gaijin and the Thais call foreigners Farang. Yes you are a Gringo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcell75  [View Original Post]
    They don't just search gringo's. They've searched me a few times and I'm asian. I've seen them check black, white, asian, and mexican. Yea, it's bullshit but nothing we write here is going to change it. Point is just don't carry anything that'll get your ass thrown in the back of the pick-up. Tourism is down in baja mostly because people are afraid of the drug wars.

1. Police corruption.

2. Cartel violence.

4. US Recession.

This is the consensus of 3 different Web-sites, and after being stopped and searched on 3 different occasions, I totally agree.

Gringo is term for a foreigner, yes, Asians and blacks are foreigners. It is the same in Japan when they call foreigners Gaijin and the Thais call foreigners Farang. Yes you are a Gringo.

YES, it is a problem!

Why in the fuck are these Keystone Cops stopping and searching Gringos! It's absolute bullshit. Oh yeah, the older white male must be hiding something, like drugs or weapons, lets check! It is pure harassment!
    They don't just search gringo's. They've searched me a few times and I'm asian. I've seen them check black, white, asian, and mexican. Yea, it's bullshit but nothing we write here is going to change it. Point is just don't carry anything that'll get your ass thrown in the back of the pick-up. Tourism is down in baja mostly because people are afraid of the drug wars.

These fucking clowns are the number one reason that tourism is shit in Baja California.
    Keepin' us safe in the zona, mexico's finest in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1643lewbt4

Posting Limitations