La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 109 of 628 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 9412
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    $1,200 bucks, I'm surprised the cops didn't take all of it and then in perfect English say "what you gonna do about it? This is Mexico. There is no law or order. You owe those cops a nice steak dinner. The girl he picked up. Newbies can get fooled. They may pick a non serious street girl. So she may very well have been a scammer. The scammer girls walk mostly, dress regular clothes, one took me to room at 9 am to show me for later, as I told her not till few hours. In her room was boyfriend. I was probably gonna be robbed. Be very careful girls in the street if you don't know the scene, unless they going to HK or Adelitas hotel in which case doubtful they try to have armed robbery scam. I had one rip me off for 20 bucks and a other one who is a legit street girl on corner, everyday for years, I finally say yes and of course in the room doesn't do anything she said like BJ, nude, so since I can't perform otherwise I got nothing. All she had to do was her job and she could of got repeat customer.
    I've read many of your posts and you've got to be the unluckiest monger to ever set foot in Tijuana. It's borderline tragic. The only thing that comes to mind at the moment is the character in the movie "The Great Outdoors" who'd been struck by lightning so many times he could barely say the number. Hang in there dude because things have to even out at some point, right? You might have the greatest run of luck ever for a monger during the next few years, or not.

Quote Originally Posted by XTrenton  [View Original Post]
    Went to Tijuana during memorial day weekend (started Fri night and left Mon morning). Overall, it was a good weekend and had some nice Chicas that I'll share later in a separate post. Went to LaCaretta & HongKong on Friday night and the night started off well. However, when I left HongKong around 1 am, after walking a block or so, the police stopped, handcuffed, and searched me; for no reason of course. They put me into the back of their police car and drove me into a ally. I asked them why they stopped & searched me, and they didn't really give me an answer. I speak a little Spanish so I know they understood me. I was giving them kind of an angry tone because I was fearful they were going steal money from me when they emptied my pockets and pulled the money out of my wallet and set it on the car. Another officer came there, who speaks ok English, and I asked them why they were harassing me. The officer made up some bullshit story that someone reported me to buying drugs. Told him I don't buy or use drugs (not even pot), I just drink beer. Of course, after searching me they found nothing. Told the officers I knew exactly how much money I had in my wallet (which I really didn't, just a estimate) and I said I would report them to the police station if they stole any. After they released me and recovered my belongings, I counted my money (I had around $1200 usd). I'm not sure, but if they did take anything, it wasn't more than around $50 usd. I left it alone because I just wasn't sure exactly how much I had. It just ruined the mood for me for the rest of the night and went back to my hotel..
    What do you look like? I'd like a chance to get a piece of that $1,200 cash too.

Don't pay up-front for girls. Pagar al final = pay at end

. Uh, her body turned out not to be so good as she had saggy boobs and lot of stretch marks, but wasn't fat though. When I laid her on the bed, she kept her legs closed and was refusing me entry. I got pretty upset and asked for my money back. She said no so I grabbed her purse and got the money back myself.
    I never pay up-front and have turned away many girls within the first minute if I find something not right (lousy stomach / body when clothes are coming off.) -I get rid of them for 100 pesos. You can pick any excuse including you are not well, etc. If you quickly get rid of them and give them 100 pesos it is ok.

Some girls demand I show them the money up-front even if I won't give it to them up-front. That's ok.

I am impressed you grabbed her purse to take your money back.

Pointers on how to deal with Tijuana Police who stop / search you without cause

Went to Tijuana during memorial day weekend (started Fri night and left Mon morning). Overall, it was a good weekend and had some nice Chicas that I'll share later in a separate post. Went to LaCaretta & HongKong on Friday night and the night started off well. However, when I left HongKong around 1 am, after walking a block or so, the police stopped, handcuffed, and searched me; for no reason of course. They put me into the back of their police car and drove me into a ally. I asked them why they stopped & searched me, and they didn't really give me an answer. I speak a little Spanish so I know they understood me. I was giving them kind of an angry tone because I was fearful they were going steal money from me when they emptied my pockets and pulled the money out of my wallet and set it on the car. Another officer came there, who speaks ok English, and I asked them why they were harassing me. The officer made up some bullshit story that someone reported me to buying drugs. Told him I don't buy or use drugs (not even pot), I just drink beer. Of course, after searching me they found nothing. Told the officers I knew exactly how much money I had in my wallet (which I really didn't, just a estimate) and I said I would report them to the police station if they stole any. After they released me and recovered my belongings, I counted my money (I had around $1200 usd). I'm not sure, but if they did take anything, it wasn't more than around $50 usd. I left it alone because I just wasn't sure exactly how much I had. It just ruined the mood for me for the rest of the night and went back to my hotel..
    Thanks for sharing this story. Good pointers on how to deal with this and avoid getting robbed by cops.

I am interested in pointers from others on how to avoid robbery if stopped by the cops. When we are carrying several hundred dollars.

This is among my nightmare scenarios for Tijuana trips.

$1,200 bucks, I'm surprised the cops didn't take all of it and then in perfect English say "what you gonna do about it? This is Mexico. There is no law or order. You owe those cops a nice steak dinner. The girl he picked up. Newbies can get fooled. They may pick a non serious street girl. So she may very well have been a scammer. The scammer girls walk mostly, dress regular clothes, one took me to room at 9 am to show me for later, as I told her not till few hours. In her room was boyfriend. I was probably gonna be robbed. Be very careful girls in the street if you don't know the scene, unless they going to HK or Adelitas hotel in which case doubtful they try to have armed robbery scam. I had one rip me off for 20 bucks and a other one who is a legit street girl on corner, everyday for years, I finally say yes and of course in the room doesn't do anything she said like BJ, nude, so since I can't perform otherwise I got nothing. All she had to do was her job and she could of got repeat customer.

I am fairly surprised the cops cuffed and drove you to the alley to search you. Normally the cops search you where they stop you. My only guess is that you seemed drunk. Hopefully this is not a new trend in Tijuana. I usually only take the money I need to Tijuana.

Went to Tijuana during memorial day weekend (started Fri night and left Mon morning). Overall, it was a good weekend and had some nice Chicas that I'll share later in a separate post. Went to LaCaretta & HongKong on Friday night and the night started off well. However, when I left HongKong around 1 am, after walking a block or so, the police stopped, handcuffed, and searched me; for no reason of course. They put me into the back of their police car and drove me into a ally. I asked them why they stopped & searched me, and they didn't really give me an answer. I speak a little Spanish so I know they understood me. I was giving them kind of an angry tone because I was fearful they were going steal money from me when they emptied my pockets and pulled the money out of my wallet and set it on the car. Another officer came there, who speaks ok English, and I asked them why they were harassing me. The officer made up some bullshit story that someone reported me to buying drugs. Told him I don't buy or use drugs (not even pot), I just drink beer. Of course, after searching me they found nothing. Told the officers I knew exactly how much money I had in my wallet (which I really didn't, just a estimate) and I said I would report them to the police station if they stole any. After they released me and recovered my belongings, I counted my money (I had around $1200 usd). I'm not sure, but if they did take anything, it wasn't more than around $50 usd. I left it alone because I just wasn't sure exactly how much I had. It just ruined the mood for me for the rest of the night and went back to my hotel.

On Sunday afternoon, I was walking toward the RedLight area and spotted a cutie in front of "DF Hotel". She was really small and petite; around 5 ft. I asked her the price for service, and quoted 700 p. I said fine, lets do it. I sat on the bed and she started removing her clothes. Uh, her body turned out not to be so good as she had saggy boobs and lot of stretch marks, but wasn't fat though. She had at least 1 kid as I could see her see-section-scar, but probably had more kids cause she had a lot of stretch marks. Kind of sad because she looked so young in the face, and probably 18-19 years old. I give her the money, and started to remove my pants and put on my own condom, as the ones they usually provide are too small for me. When I laid her on the bed, she kept her legs closed and was refusing me entry. I said 'Que pasa? She said something like 'Estoy poco, tu grande'. I told her to relax and and I would take it slow, but she still refused me entry. I got pretty upset and asked for my money back. She said no so I grabbed her purse and got the money back myself. I was confused by the whole thing because I still don't know if she rejected me for my size or she had some kind of scam setup where she would offer sex for money but at the last min refuse to give them service and attempt to keep the money. If that's her game, that's a very dangerous one. She could run into the wrong guy that could end very badly for her and I let her know that. I gave her another offer for more money for a 2nd session, except the money was not upfront but afterward. She declined, so I left.

Good memorial day weekend overall but 2 bad experiences

Xtrenton.

You did well not losing all or part of the $1,200 to policia. But carrying $1,200 cash may make you a target in La Zona. You may not only lose your money but you may also get stabbed by some addicts on the street.

Guys from out of town should carry enough cash for 1 night hotel ($80), 2 girls sessions ($200), 1 day fichas, food, drinks, tips ($200), total about $500. After that cash in dollars or pesos can be safely drawn from the ATMs in Cascada or Hong Kong.

The street girl quoted you 700 pesos, which is high for street action. She was probably scared by your looks or the size of your crotch. I heard a few bar girls and street girls were scared and turned down guys due to their dicks' sizes, after they took off their underwear showing their erections.

But why offer her another deal when she was already scared and resisted? There are plenty of big girls in the alley who could take on any sizes with pleasure.

Dude walked more than a block away from Hong Kong alone at night carrying $1200 cash. He's lucky he wasn't killed.

Carrying Excessive Money

This is in response to the Memorial Day Fun post.

First $1,200 is generally too much to bring to Tijuana, I think my sweet spot is about $700 for a trip. If you do want to party at that level, at least half that money should be put into a hotel safe immediately after checking into a hotel room. Perhaps even better would be to have a travel safe or another good hiding device.

Did you attempt to count your money in public? Could someone have glimpsed into your wallet while paying for a drink?

Some people can eyeball a big amount of cash in a wallet within a 2 second glimpse.

I take some money out of my wallet and keep in my pocket to pay for drinks, so no one can possibly glimpse at the few hundred I might have in my wallet.

Went to Tijuana during memorial day weekend (started Fri night and left Mon morning). Overall, it was a good weekend and had some nice Chicas that I'll share later in a separate post. Went to LaCaretta & HongKong on Friday night and the night started off well. However, when I left HongKong around 1 am, after walking a block or so, the police stopped, handcuffed, and searched me; for no reason of course. They put me into the back of their police car and drove me into a ally. I asked them why they stopped & searched me, and they didn't really give me an answer. I speak a little Spanish so I know they understood me. I was giving them kind of an angry tone because I was fearful they were going steal money from me when they emptied my pockets and pulled the money out of my wallet and set it on the car. Another officer came there, who speaks ok English, and I asked them why they were harassing me. The officer made up some bullshit story that someone reported me to buying drugs. Told him I don't buy or use drugs (not even pot), I just drink beer. Of course, after searching me they found nothing. Told the officers I knew exactly how much money I had in my wallet (which I really didn't, just a estimate) and I said I would report them to the police station if they stole any. After they released me and recovered my belongings, I counted my money (I had around $1200 usd). I'm not sure, but if they did take anything, it wasn't more than around $50 usd. I left it alone because I just wasn't sure exactly how much I had. It just ruined the mood for me for the rest of the night and went back to my hotel.
    You were walking at 1 am in the ZN with $1200 USD in your pocket? Where exactly were you? And why weren't you in a cab? Seriously, that's just a disaster looking for a place to happen.

Chubby Sunday night. Update!

Went to the RedLight area a couple weeks ago on Friday night and spotted a short (5'1) chubby as I was walking down 'Av Constituciand' street. Karina was her name. Got a room and she removed her clothes and as expected, she was pretty chubby but had nice skin, kinda hairy puss, and cute face. She pulled out a condom but was not suited for my size and I put on my own. She was dead fish as many of the street putas are but her pussy was very tight snug fit and difficult to get movement. Put on some more lube and slowly started getting some movement. Man, I just have been really horny and was close to release after just a min. Her puss was really tight and warm and just felt great. I got the vibe she was probably the wrong girl to ask, but I asked her anyway if she would blow me bareback and swallow leche for 500 p extra. She agreed, nice! I stood up on my feet while she sat on the bed and started sucking. Unfortunately though, when I released in her mouth, she spat all of it out. She said it was too much to handle. Ah well, decent service anyway.
    Update: had this same chic again on Sunday evening (day before memorial day). Still has good tight puss but this time, with a little difficulty, she swallowed the load. Man, she gives a unique kind of slow-moving BJ, but with extreme suction that made me shoot pretty quick.

Good memorial day weekend overall but 2 bad experiences

On Sunday afternoon, I was walking toward the RedLight area and spotted a cutie in front of "DF Hotel". She was really small and petite; around 5 ft. I asked her the price for service, and quoted 700 p. I said fine, lets do it. I sat on the bed and she started removing her clothes. Uh, her body turned out not to be so good as she had saggy boobs and lot of stretch marks, but wasn't fat though. She had at least 1 kid as I could see her see-section-scar, but probably had more kids cause she had a lot of stretch marks. Kind of sad because she looked so young in the face, and probably 18-19 years old. I give her the money, and started to remove my pants and put on my own condom, as the ones they usually provide are too small for me. When I laid her on the bed, she kept her legs closed and was refusing me entry. I said 'Que pasa? She said something like 'Estoy poco, tu grande'. I told her to relax and and I would take it slow, but she still refused me entry. I got pretty upset and asked for my money back. She said no so I grabbed her purse and got the money back myself. I was confused by the whole thing because I still don't know if she rejected me for my size or she had some kind of scam setup where she would offer sex for money but at the last min refuse to give them service and attempt to keep the money. If that's her game, that's a very dangerous one. She could run into the wrong guy that could end very badly for her and I let her know that. I gave her another offer for more money for a 2nd session, except the money was not upfront but afterward. She declined, so I left.

3 girls

Is it capable to get 3 girls for a overnight? If so how much? And if there is a easier way please any advice would help.

No she only goes to that hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo1969  [View Original Post]
    Hargow,

I recall asking her two years ago if she will go to Hotel Cascadas and she said no, insisted on the note where she stands.

So I passed since the room / environment makes a big difference for me and I am already paying for the hotel room at Cascadas.

Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    The lighting seemed normal to me. Sometimes they do turn off the street lights. The selection seemed about normal last night. i get the impression that Friday's are often slower than Saturday's however.
    I'm guessing your observation is earlier in the evening? Mine was about at midnight.

Posting Limitations