La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Adelita Bar Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 267 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho Monger
    Yes Jay Love is about right.

First of all, my purpose there is to complete the task. I can pass up the beer and the BS conversation, unless its an old friend that I'm picking again.
    You can do it with less than $100 total.

$60 girl
    $12 room
    $1 tip boy
    $5 taxi to AB
    $5 taxi to la linea

Thats $92.00 total.
    Is it just me or is that 83 and not 92.

Add a beer and a couple of tacos and then you're at 90.

Had a great trip!

Thanks for all your help, gents, I had a great time last week.

I ran into a lot of construction driving to the border, so I didn't get to Adelitas until about 11:00pm on a Sunday night. I had no difficulty gettting an all night room above Adelitas.

It took two hours, and many $3.50 Sprites (and a few ficha drinks scoping alternatives) for me to find Sonya de Chihuahua.

When I found her, though, it was a great party. Went twice with a really enthusiastic massage in between. Paid standard price, and tipped $20 (I'm a sucker, I know).

Had a passable Carne Asada at the Monte Carlo and left for home about 4:00 AM. Look forward to doing it again.

Hoping to go again in two months, maybe try some different clubs (so far only Adelitas and 2 street ladies have I sampled).

Thanks again, guys. Happy doing of your doings.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad Tamer
    You can also have a kill switch installed under the dash. Flip it off on departure. Any radio installer should be able to handle it.
    Toad Tamer, yes but you are in Tujuana or at the border. These guys look for a kill switch before they look for the ignition switch. The name of the game is TIME.

I have a factory anti theft with a code key system which is quite good, but I still pull the fucking fuse. Why? because even if they defeat the security system, they will not get the car out of "P." It'll take them longer to figure it out then they MIGHT be prepared to spend at my car.

You are quite right however, if you have nothing right now, then at least a kill switch should be installed.

You can also have a kill switch installed under the dash. Flip it off on departure. Any radio installer should be able to handle it.

Which fuse does what?

When all else fails, read the manual.

Look at the manual for your car and get the fuse chart out. There should be two fuse boxes, one under the dash and the other under the hood.

The one under the hood is for the high amp stuff, usually 30 amps or more. You might find a battery fuse there. These are usually tougher to remove than the ones under the dash. If you find one labeled "battery," "ignition," or "starter" then that's the baby to pull.

Under the dash, look for the fuse that handles the shifter lock (if Present) or ignition. These things are plastic so you can drill a little hole in it and put it on a keychain. Remember to have a few spares.

Country John

Damn, there is no ignition coil wire leading to the distributor cap on my car. It's like built in or something. Stupid advancing technology!

Quote Originally Posted by Country John
    What happened to you happens to the most seasoned vets out there. Your problem wasn't going the with first girl you saw, sounds to me like she was up for the session except for the BBBJ.

Instead of asking how much to fuck them, ask how much for them to fuck YOU. Make it their game. Many girls will not do bbbj, some will. Asking before going up is a good move.

Watching the CBJ is a good idea. You could be getting a hand job con condom with some lip service. Getting her early in the day is good because you are probably their first session for the shift and if you are nice to her she'll probably get into you.
    So how do I do that, ask her in spanish to pay her to do me instead of me paying her so I can do her?

As for that first girl, yeah the cbj was a combination as a hand job. But even after we finished she brought it up again that it's not a good idea to do it without a condom cause of std's. But then I told her that all I wanted was a blowjob without a condom and not the rest since I think she understood it as the whole session without the condom. And I sure as hell wouldn't do that. And your right about going early. Some girls I saw there later at night where pretty damn hot. But I could only think of how many guys they had done already. And I don't really like the idea of being seconds or third or whatever.

Now let me tell you about the second girl.

My session with the first girl had ended and she left the room. I stayed in there a bit just reminiscing I suppose. Finished getting dressed and exited the room. The "cum boy" was sitting in a chair outside the room, saw me and quickly asked for a tip. I dipped my hand into my pocket realizing that all my cash was stuffed in bunches. I planned to give him only a dollar tip as was noted as the regular tip price on Brockton O'Tools TJ Guide. I didn't want to bring out all the cash, let him see it then only give him one dollar. So I mumbled a bit, pointed at the door and re-entered the room and closed the door. I took out my money and separated a one dollar bill and stuffed the rest back in my pocket. Walked out and handed him the dollar. He thanked me.

He was a short dark mexican guy in his forties wearing a blue jacket. Had some grayish hair and looked too humble to be doing the work of a cum boy. Which by the way, was not a boy at all.

I climbed dowstairs and saw the same guy that got me and the chica the room, the receptionist. This guy didn't even look mexican. If anything he looked white and wore some glasses. Looked like an honest decent guy. Also seemed like the kind of guy who wouldn't want anything to do with a place like Adelitas. I kind of figured he would have a smile on his face for knowing that I just finished a session with a hooker. But he didn't seem to care. Didn't even give me a second look. As I walked another flight of stairs down, a guy and a chica where coming up. This girl was hot. A blonde that was wearing nothing but a thong and a tight dress that was made entirely from fish net and the mandatory transparent, really high, high heels. A really nice ass and strong legs. Neither skinny nor fat. Just right. I just thought, "the girl I was with didn't have a body this hot." She was perhaps in her late twenties or early thirties. Somewhere around there. Lucky of that guy to have picked her. But who knows, perhaps he will have one of those sucky encounters which is usually the case when picking a trophy girl.

I walk out of the hotel entrance and into the glaring sunlight causing me to squint. Noticed some guys just standing around. I figured they would be staring knowing that I had just finished a session with a hooker. But they too didn't seem to care. I guess there's an awkwardness when first leaving an area after knowing that you did something that is frowned on by most of society. But this is TJ, they too seem to have the same logo as Vegas's of, "What happens here stays here." I even recall seeing a poster with that same saying posted on the outside walls of one of the bars.

I still had my drink from the bar and didn't really feel like walking around and decided to go back into Adelitas. Of course this time, I was certain that I wasn't going to try and pick anyone up especially since I just finished a session and needed to recharge anyways. I walked back inside. A few more people this time sitting down. The chica I just finished with was off in a far booth talking to some other girl. I sat all the way in the corner away from just about everyone. Although there where a few chicas in front of me a few booths away. But they seemed more enthralled on their conversation than on me or any other potential customer. A few of them dispersed and the other two just waited to be picked up. They looked at me but I just smiled at them and looked the other way. They weren't all that great looking anyways.

Some new chicas where starting to arrive at the bar. Two brunnettes walked in and past me. I caught look of one of them with curly hair. She looked cute. She noticed me looking so she just nodded and sat down with her friend. At this time another chica walks in. An older woman perhaps in her thirties. Nice ass and perhaps bleached curly hair. She was just ok looking. She came and grabbed my hands and started rubbing my leg. Asking if I wanted to go upstairs acting really nice and interested. I told her I had just finished and that maybe we could hook up later. Guess this got her mad cause she threw my hands back at me and walked away.

Another girl that had walked in saw me as well. Perhap the same age as the previous one. But this one had a really huge butt and breasts. They didn't look natural but they looked good. She got close to me and started rubbing my leg also wanting to take me upstairs. I tried to grab her breast but she quickly blocked my hand and held it. Said something about, I pay first then I could grab. But I told her I wasn't looking to go upstairs just yet. She too seemed displeased so I told her I was sorry. She walked away. Which was actually good cause neither seemed like GFE potential anyways.

Damn, again I wrote too much and I didn't even reach the part about the second girl. I'm out of time so I'll write some more later.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho Monger
    Like CJ said, once you get to know your girl, the more sessions you do, the better they get. Out of the last 70+ times I've been to AB, I've had about 3 that I've picked at least twice, about 3 that I've done at least 4-6 times. My Favorites have changed through the years. There was a Rosa for a few months, then switched off to a Maria for a couple years. Found another one thats been on and off last year or so. And recently I've found my gem about 6 months ago that I had to pick EVERY time I saw her. Of course if its already good the first time, you want to keep trying again and it gets better after each one.

When you do find that special one. LOL. Its a good feeling, since you know when you come back, you'll be serviced well again and again.

Ya never be hard on yourself on your performance or your pick on the girl, etc. All it is, is another fuck. Just come back and there will be another chance to see if the next girl is any good.

It didnt take 1-2 times to develop the art of picking in AB and developing a philosophy of the sport, it took alot of trials, errors and chances.

Have fun and stay safe guys.

Oh and regarding protecting your car, some of you are car savy, so you can do more than others. On my car, I've done the toggle switch to cut off power to the starter. I've made it easily accessible to unplug my ECU so it cant be started without plugging it back in. I even take the ECU off the bolts that hold it down and place it somewhere else in the car. Also add by taking out the fuses that control the ignition and ECU as well as the plug wires as mentioned before.

I dont do everysingle one of these everytime, but a few things are good preventive measures.
    Yeah, the sqweeze test.... that's what I call it. You must remember this: Adelitas Bar is a fuck factory. The girls know why you are there and so does everyone else. The girls do this for a living, for you it's a "hobby." They are better at negotiating than you are. So be beter than them. Don't go with any girl that you are not completely comfortable with. If you take chances on the "trophy fuck," then be prepared to deal with a non-optimum session.

For you Ford owners out there, removing the hazard lights fuse will lock up the shift column (on most models including Crown Victoria). There is an electromagnet that locks the shift column and when you press the brake pedal (and the hazard lights fuse is in place) the mag lock releases and lets you shift gears. When the fuse is removed, there is no mutherfucking way you will get the car out of "P." It's quick, easy, cheap and it's "right now."

They might get it started, but they ain't driving it away.

Country John

Like CJ said, once you get to know your girl, the more sessions you do, the better they get. Out of the last 70+ times I've been to AB, I've had about 3 that I've picked at least twice, about 3 that I've done at least 4-6 times. My Favorites have changed through the years. There was a Rosa for a few months, then switched off to a Maria for a couple years. Found another one thats been on and off last year or so. And recently I've found my gem about 6 months ago that I had to pick EVERY time I saw her. Of course if its already good the first time, you want to keep trying again and it gets better after each one.

When you do find that special one. LOL. Its a good feeling, since you know when you come back, you'll be serviced well again and again.

Ya never be hard on yourself on your performance or your pick on the girl, etc. All it is, is another fuck. Just come back and there will be another chance to see if the next girl is any good.

It didnt take 1-2 times to develop the art of picking in AB and developing a philosophy of the sport, it took alot of trials, errors and chances.

Have fun and stay safe guys.

Oh and regarding protecting your car, some of you are car savy, so you can do more than others. On my car, I've done the toggle switch to cut off power to the starter. I've made it easily accessible to unplug my ECU so it cant be started without plugging it back in. I even take the ECU off the bolts that hold it down and place it somewhere else in the car. Also add by taking out the fuses that control the ignition and ECU as well as the plug wires as mentioned before.

I dont do everysingle one of these everytime, but a few things are good preventive measures.

Don't be too hard on yourself noobie.......

Quote Originally Posted by Efjayel
    That sucks about your car.

Anyways, I finally made the trip to TJ today, Saturday! Cinco de Mayo no less. A day to celebrate Mexico. Plus it was the day of the De La Hoya Vs Maywether fight. They had the fight playing at Adelitas.
    ........................in all, it was an okay experience. Could have been better. I guess she really wasn't "into it" if you know what I mean.
    What happened to you happens to the most seasoned vets out there. Your problem wasn't going the with first girl you saw, sounds to me like she was up for the session except for the BBBJ.

Instead of asking how much to fuck them, ask how much for them to fuck YOU. Make it their game. Many girls will not do bbbj, some will. Asking before going up is a good move.

Watching the CBJ is a good idea. You could be getting a hand job con condom with some lip service. Getting her early in the day is good because you are probably their first session for the shift and if you are nice to her she'll probably get into you. My SG favs were at their best when I got them minutes after posting, especially Gabriella de Pueblo (who changed her hair by the way and looks VERY different).

Something else to remember is that when you repeat with a girl that you like, the seesions get better. You'll be getting full on GFE's soon enough and THAT is where the latina shines.

So be patient, and "work the patch." Sounds like you did OK. Too bad it was below your expectations. Time and experience will fix that and I think it will show up in your trip reports later on.

Be Safe and Be Nice

Country John

Or you can have a toggle switch installed! or key. A friend of mine had this little chip he would plug into his car. When it's not pluged the car can't start.

Remove the spark plug wire coming from the ignition coil so the car will never be able to start up. That's brilliant!

I'll hide it in a hard to see compartment in the trunk. Thank's for that tip.

Regarding parking. Of course having an alarm is a good thing. But I usually take the extra steps to prevent theft from happening. Do not leave the ticket visible or even where its easy to find. Take it or leave it somewhere almost impossible to find.
    I usually take out the plug wires and some other fuses that are easy to remove. And I have a couple other things that I do to prevent it from being taken.

Telos,

Your experience has got to be one of the most common Newbie mistakes stories I hear about TJ from newbies. First of all, the name of the game is, YOU are following what the chicks say, you're word is no good in these parts. Even though you are in the right for the amt paid, dont expect things to go within the rules or the law here. Getting that close to getting picked up by the cops is a big no-no.

As much as we'd like to do the switcheroo or have super long sessions with these chicks, its not the usual process. Once you're done, even though its not 30 min arent up yet, there ready to go out the door. Its unfortunate that it happens for some of us once in a while, but it happens with certain girls.

Also, Luckily nothing happened to you guys while walking up to the ATM and with the guy you met. That can easily be someone that would have leaded you to some trouble. I would never listen to someone like that especially in the Zona.

My advice is: keep the trip simple. do your thing at AB, $60 to go up, $12 room, $1 tip. Its worked every time, the last 70 or so trips to AB. knock on wood, but out of all that, I've only had 2 times that I had a girl do the rush deal. Always been good and the full 30 min.

That sucks about your car.

Anyways, I finally made the trip to TJ today, Saturday! Cinco de Mayo no less. A day to celebrate Mexico. Plus it was the day of the De La Hoya Vs Maywether fight. They had the fight playing at Adelitas.

Well Anyways, being my first time I did some rookie mistakes. First, I went upstairs with the first girl that came on to me. And the second girl, I gave her the money before the deed.

I got to the Zona Norte at about 10:30 am. Walked the alleys and checked out the Street Girls. It was actually the first time I had ever seen real hookers standing around just waiting for someone to pick them up. It's a trip the first time you encounter it. Most where slim pickings. I did see a very miniscule amount of SG hotties. They where kind of rare it seemed. I figured the better selection would be indoors. I saw the infamous Adelitas bar from outside in all its glory. Gave me a smirk. Although, I first tried the Chicago Club since I've heard so many praises about it. Like it being way better than Adelitas. As I neared CC, a guy came out with a ladder. I walked to the door and opened it. I didn't hear anything, no music, no voices nothing. So I didn't even bother going through the curtains. Figured it was closed.

So I went to Adelitas. It wasn't my intention to stay there long nor to hook up with one of the chicas. I just wanted to check it out. After all it was only 10:30am and according to everyone, the good selection is way later in the evening. I walked in. It was kind of bare. Some spanish music blasting in the background. Walked around the bar and saw one chica sitting by herself. I checked her out as I neared her. She saw me and smiled, so I smiled back but I kept walking and sat down at a table just a few tables away from the Chica. One of the waiters immediately came up to me so I could order a drink. I ordered a drink. And as the waiter walked away, that same chica came up to me and introduced herself then kept mentioning how good I looked and parked herself right next to me. The waiter came back with my drink. The chica asked me to buy her a drink. I politely agreed. I asked her, her name but I forget what it was. She began groping me and mentioning that I was, "caliente." I gropped her back. The waiter returned with her drink. She then began talking about how I was making her horny and that we should go upstairs.

I asked her how much. She said $60 for everything. I wanted a bbbj but she said she wouldn't do that. She asked me again if I wanted to go upstairs. And like an idiot I agreed. First girl, first offer. How noobish of me. Well I really couldn't help it since she already had me hyped up with all the gropping. So off we went upstairs. $12 for the room. We got to the room and she kept mentioning how she was going to "cojerte" real good. She undressed slowly and made me feel her up. She asked me to undress the rest of her and myself and made me feel her up some more. She had small natural breasts that she allowed me to play with. She then told me to lie on the bed so she can put the condom on me. She began with a CBJ which I told her to reposition herself so I could get a clear view of it. Although her hair still kep getting in the way so she had to hold it up with a hair clip. She wasn't all that pretty nor did she have a great body. She was perhaps a 7. Still very attractive though. After a few minutes she asked "me quieres cojer?" I said yes. We went through a few positions for about 15 minutes. But she was surprised that I hadn't came yet. So she began with the CBJ again and asked me if I wanted to finish that way. I told her no. Then she came up saying that I couldn't come because the condom was preventing me. I wasn't sensitive enough with the condom on. It wasn't, I just wanted it to last.

She said she was going to remove it and finish me off with her hand. She got some soap from the rest room and began the hand job. Lubed me up real good and began stroking it. I still wasn't ready to finish but I forced myself just to please her. While we were getting dressed, she still mentioned that I was "caliente." And she said that my girfriend was lucky because I could last so long. I told her I didn't have a gf. And she asked how could someone as "caliente" as me not have a girlfriend? I paid her the $60 bucks plus a few more bucks as a tip. She was about to leave the room and I called her back. I gave her a hug and a kiss. It surprised her but she really appreciated it. All in all, it was an okay experience. Could have been better. I guess she really wasn't "into it" if you know what I mean.

I'll write about the second girl and the boxing fight on another day since I apparently wrote too much on the first girl on this post.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Just Wondering

Hello I'm new here^^

I been to AD 2 times now and both times I chose 2 hotties(at least to me they were hotties). Anyways, both times I went upstairs they just try to make me unload as fast as they can. Is this the same for everyone? I mean, I take my time and search for someone who's eyecatchin to me w/ the intention of enjoying and caressing her body, mostly I just want some boob and ass action but they always try to finish the job fast. Is this something I'm suppose to discuss before heading upstairs? I havent really discuss what to expect other then the price. So I just want to know if is rare to get some boob action or I just have to disccuss this before hand?

Posting Limitations