"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 2331 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 152 192 242 642 1142 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 34956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by InsolentSpike  [View Original Post]
    At this point I was very satisfied with Chantal and decided to see her each of my remaining days in Sosua. So days 7, 8, and 9 went the same way. I would walk around and eat at Bologna, Schnitzel Paradise, Margot, and Cafe Cubano and would end the night with Chantal again LOL. On those nights I would text her and she would come to my hotel on her own. Fuck it. I was very happy with her service and did not want to see anyone else!
    The best reward you can give a chica is repeat service. That's Mr. E 101 class. Introduction to Chicas. I don't mind telling a chica if you're good I will give you a tip, but if you're really good I will repeat. Her good attitude made her eat for 4 days. That's way better than a 1000 peso tip.

I consider myself a Sosua vet. However, when I am there I mostly do my repeats and have a little time or interest to scout for new talent. After several leche Papi Leches, you realize how valuable Quality means to you over quantity. I wonder how you would have fared had you went to Boca chica. Good job Chino.

My Man!!

InsolentSpike,

Great Report! Glad I could help with your first trip to Sosua. We don't get a alot of fresh new perspective on the sosua board as much any more so your report is a breath of fresh air. Once you got over that overwhelming feeling I knew you be cool and settle into doing your thing and get yourself a nice fresh hunny dip that wasnt hardcore and demanding ridiculous prices.

BTW you never told me about your flight experience. That whole flight episode was a crazy situation. Glad you made it safely. Hope your flight home was a better, safer experience

Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    Then again: early 30's, fluent Spanish, who am I kidding? I'm none of these things, LOL.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks you Xpartan!

Hahaha I started late with this hobby in my late 20's but trying to do as much as I can!

Thanks again man. Appreciate it!

Great report!

Thank you to Coolie High for all your help with my trip! You made it so much smoother and prepared me for what to expect! I spent a total of 8 days in Sosua not counting the days of arrival and departure. After spending many outings at the German Fkks and Zona Norte Tijuana, I decided to give Sosua a shot! Coolie High was right that I would be OVERWHELMED as soon as I arrived. Boy was he right!

Background info: Early 30's Dark Mexican American Male from LOS Angeles who speaks fluent Spanish. I thought I could blend in as a Dominican and boy was I wrong LOL.
    Wow, what a great experience, makes me want to give Sosua another swirl.

Then again: early 30's, fluent Spanish, who am I kidding? I'm none of these things, LOL.

And you're wise to decline that beach guy's invitation. He was setting you up for a scam, most likely.

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPooter  [View Original Post]
    Good report, Spike. Thanks for taking the trouble. Many (most?) don't.
    Thank you Charles Pooter!

The tigueres also told me about "Jaivas" and even pointed some of them out as we walked LOL. It was fun and I made sure to be aware of my surroundings to avoid any potential issues and luckily there weren't any.

Yes I am extremely happy with how my trip went overall and look forward to my next trip out there!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool318  [View Original Post]
    When they approach and are talking to you, let her know how extremely beautiful she is
    OldSchool318!

That's exactly what I did. I was like "girl you are gorgeous" when I met her and hugged her. During our texting I did the same thing too!

Insolent Spike's report

Good report, Spike. Thanks for taking the trouble. Many (most?) don't.

You went with a plan, then did something totally different and enjoyed your trip. Adjusting to the circumstances is good.

I think you spent more time chatting to the local tigueres in one short trip than I have in fifteen years visiting and living in the DR. I avoid them like the plague, but you knew what you were doing.

Follow up comment on beautiful chicas

"I was worried because like I said in my eyes she was the prettiest of all the girls I had seen. I had issues with this in the past in Zona Norte and FKKS where the pretty ones were usually clock watchers and gave shitty service."

This is a common theme isn't it? Chick is so hot she don't have to try!

Great way to get the best service from those types at least it has been for me is this:

When they approach and are talking to you, let her know how extremely beautiful she is. Of course, she won't care she hears that every 5 minutes. However, let he know of your exact prior findings. "Every time I meet a 10 they end up being a 2 or 3 in bed, or their personality, or both. Why would it be any different with you?" (you being the girl).

Almost always they will take it as a challenge and be very playful and I have ended up disarming them and end up having one who looks like a 9 but acts like a 6 7 or 8 and that you can live with!

For the record I don't think I have ever had a true 10. But. There is always another mission!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Great report brother.
    Thank you Mr Enternational!

After spending many outings at the German Fkks and Zona Norte Tijuana, I decided to give Sosua a shot! Coolie High was right that I would be OVERWHELMED as soon as I arrived. Boy was he right!
    Great report brother.

Sosua Trip Report July 26- August 3

Thank you to Coolie High for all your help with my trip! You made it so much smoother and prepared me for what to expect! I spent a total of 8 days in Sosua not counting the days of arrival and departure. After spending many outings at the German Fkks and Zona Norte Tijuana, I decided to give Sosua a shot! Coolie High was right that I would be OVERWHELMED as soon as I arrived. Boy was he right!

Background info: Early 30's Dark Mexican American Male from LOS Angeles who speaks fluent Spanish. I thought I could blend in as a Dominican and boy was I wrong LOL.

I flew American Airlines from LA to Miami to Puerto Plata. The trip started off on a scary note. Everything was smooth until we attempted to land in Puerto Plata. The windows immediately got covered with condensation which caused the pilot to abort the landing at the last minute. That decision caused the airplane to shift violently to the right which caused many of the passengers to cry in fear. Many fellow passengers could be seen reciting their prayers at that moment. Once back in the air, the pilot informed us that we would be flying in circles in order to wait for the rain to calm down. This went on for an hour to which the pilot decided to land in Santo Domingo instead. Once in Santo Domingo we waited another hour until the rain had finally cleared in Puerto Plate and back in the air we went. We finally arrived 3 hours later than the original landing time but we were just glad to be safe and alive LOL. During the waiting in Santo Domingo many fellow passengers were losing it and starting verbal altercations with one another about their masks. All I can say is the plane was fully booked and we were literally ass to face like at a nightclub so I can sympathize with those that were upset over others removing their masks.

Once we finally landed in Puerto Plata I waited about 20 minutes for my driver who had gone to eat after waiting for me throughout the delay which is understandable. Here is where Coolie High was right about me being overwhelmed. As soon as we entered Sosua there were literally tens if not hundreds of girls walking or sitting down throughout the streets. Most of these girls were easily 8's and 9's in my opinion. I couldn't believe the beauty of the women that I was seeing. Once in my hotel I decided to call it a night and sleep off the jet lag from the delays. My hotel ended up being only a 10 minute walk away from Pedro Clisante and the Beach which worked out very well in my favor.

Day 1 Monday I quickly learned about the brutal Carribean heat and humidity. My plan was to simply walk to Super Pola which was about 10 minutes away on foot in order to exchange some money. After that my plan was to see Bailees and the beach. After exchanging money and checking out the beach and bailees, a total of about 40 minutes had passed and I was already drenched in sweat and about 5 shades darker than when I arrived LOL. I decided to order a pizza and relax the rest of the day. During my walk on the beach this nice Haitian guy working for Diversity Bar asked me to sit down and have a drink with him. I told him I would eventually and did that on day 2.

Day 2 Tuesday I simply wanted to avoid the heat so I went to the beach and sat down with the nice Haitian guy and simply chatted for hours. He explained that business is very slow and doesn't pick up until at least Thursday which explained the lack of women walking around in the beach. There were still plenty of women but nothing like what I saw on YouTube. Once the sun finally came down I decided to hit up Pedro Clisante to observe the talent. As I walked I noticed that many of the women didn't pay much attention to me which I found interesting. It took me about an hour later to realize that I was still wearing my mask LOL. Once I removed my mask the women began to call me "Chino" or "Peruano". Throughout my stay I didn't see any Asian looking males or darker latino males like myself so I went along with it and would smile when they called me Chino. As I was walking on Clisante this Domincan man walking with two girls immediate strikes up a conversation with me. His name was Joey and apparently he is well known by everyone in the area. He explained that the girls with him were 1500 for short time. In my head I thought that was a little low but like Coolie High said my fluent Spanish likely helped in this case. I actually didn't end up getting any quotes higher than 2500 for ST which ended up working for me with my budget. After about a 30 minute discussion with Joey, he informs that he is going to show me the houses where there are working girls. He took me to 3 different houses. Two were on Pedro Clisante and once was on Ayuntamiento. This was at around 9 pm in a foreign country so I was a little bit hesitant about getting robbed. In each house we would knock and beautiful looking girls would welcome us. I liked that I observed and informed the girls that I would be returning. After seeing the houses Joey asked for a small tip to compensate him for his time in showing me around. I thought that was fair and gave him 200 pesos for showing me around the block. I went to buy an ice cream at Helados Bon and called it a night without seeing a girl.

Day 3 and 4 Wednesday and Thursday were almost identical with me sitting with the Haitian guy in Sosua beach waiting for the sun to come down and then going to Pedro Clisante to scope out the talent. I exchanged numbers with a girl that was eyeing me from a bar and agreed to meet up with her for 2500 later. I was still a bit tired and sore from my travels so I didn't end up seeing this girl but simply walked around and continued to exchange numbers. On day 4 Wednesday, I saw a girl that in my opinion was the best looking of all that were there. I sent Coolie High a picture LOL. She was Chantal from Santo Domingo and was only 20 years old. We exchanged numbers and I agreed to text her later. After she walked away I saw Joey again and we talked again for about an hour while walking around. He kept trying to convince me to go to Puerto Plata with him in a carrito public where he said he had girls for 500 but I didn't feel comfortable with that and politely refused. As we were walking he introduced me to a girl named Rosemany. She looked pretty good and he recommended her so I decided to take her as my first girl in Sosua. As my hotel was only a 10 minute walk from Pedro Clisante she agreed to walk with me. This is where the red flags immediately started. She wanted 4000 for ST and 8000 for LT. I laughed and told her there was no way she would be getting 8000 from me. She agreed to 3000 for ST with a tip if she was worth it. She wasn't. In the room she wanted me to shower while she stayed in the room. I refused and had her shower with me even though my room was chica proofed I didn't want to risk it. As soon as we got down to business she immediately asked how long I would last because she had another customer waiting. At this point I had enough of her and told her I would finish when appropriate. After that she didn't complain but she wasn't exactly giving great service. After finishing I sent her on her away and returned to my room. I noticed she had left behind her earring and put it to the side. I immediately got a text from her about 5 minutes later asking me to return it to her at the spot on Clisante where we had met. I told her it was too late and that I would give it to her the following night. She said it was urgent and asked if I could pay for her motoconcho so she could come and get it herself. I told her that after the way she treated me she was lucky I didn't throw it away and refused to pay for her ride. She came on her own and texted me that she was downstairs. Once downstairs, I returned her earring and deleted her number. The security guy did a great job refusing to let her in without me when she arrived and also refusing to call me when she asked him to do so. I texted Joey that his girl was a disaster and he apologized saying some of them are like that with certain guys. Lesson learned.

Day 5 Thursday was very similar with hanging out the beach which was followed by walking around Clisante. I hung out at the corner of Kings bar and noticed many people constantly staring at me. One was a motoconcho named Abel who explained that everyone knows one another and simply said that they were wondering who I was and where I came from. I talked with Abel for about 30 minutes and saw Chantal from the previous day. I quickly informed Abel that she was the one I was waiting for and quickly went to talk to her. She agreed to 2500 with a tip depending on how she was. I was worried because like I said in my eyes she was the prettiest of all the girls I had seen. I had issues with this in the past in Zona Norte and FKKS where the pretty ones were usually clock watchers and gave shitty service. Chantal is about 5'7 and lighter skin with tattoos on her chest and right arm. I said fuck it "if she sucks at least she is beautiful LOL" She walked with me to the hotel and EVERYONE was staring. We passed a group of Motoconchos who said "That woman has a great body" and "great job Chino that girl is beautiful". Even the security guy at my hotel who wasn't there to check her identification told me the next morning that he saw me come in with a beautiful girl through the security cameras LOL. Chantal was GREAT! She did not rush and was very chatty and pleasant. I caught feelings LOL and was extremely happy with her. I tipped her an extra 500 because she was great and pretty much let me do whatever I wanted.

Day 6 Friday I planned to find a different girl and ran into Tony T at the corner of Clisante where the taxis are. He introduced me to a fine looking woman with curly hair who was about 5"8 darker skin with an extremely fit body. I liked what I saw and agreed to talk to her later. A nice shorter woman who looked in her mid to late 30's introduced herself and asked if I was interested. I told her maybe later and she quickly went on her way. At that moment Chantal was walking with her friend and immediately recognized me and smiled. She quickly came up to me and she knew I was sold again LOL. Once again we took the walk to my hotel with everyone starting at us the entire time =).

At this point I was very satisfied with Chantal and decided to see her each of my remaining days in Sosua. So days 7, 8, and 9 went the same way. I would walk around and eat at Bologna, Schnitzel Paradise, Margot, and Cafe Cubano and would end the night with Chantal again LOL. On those nights I would text her and she would come to my hotel on her own. Fuck it. I was very happy with her service and did not want to see anyone else!

Day 10 finally came and I am planning to return to Sosua again maybe in December! I know I only ended up seeing 2 girls but I was very happy with spending my time observing the beauties and ending the night with Chantal. I look forward to going again soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Manizales911  [View Original Post]
    I agree 100% and will take it one step further and say that I wouldn't fly them if they paid me to fly with them, some things in life are worth paying a little extra for, travel comfort is one of those things for me but I understand why some people feel otherwise.
    For me happiness is a non stop flight. A "direct flight" means at least one stop.

I remember a "direct" flight to TO from Miami. It stopped in NY. But La Guardia was shutting down because of snow. So they unloaded us. I joined hundreds of pissed off travelers lined up for information, of which there was none.

Then a rumor started that there were some flights leaving Kennedy, so we all raced for taxis. Got to Kennedy and found a flight to TO via Philly. Whew!

They boarded us, and the plane lined up for de-icing. An hour later we taxied back to the gate. No go.

So we unloaded again. Back in the frantic terminal they were trying to give us a hotel voucher but all the hotels they used were full. So they brought in a bus, gave us a toilet kit, and shipped some of us off to a small hotel in Queens. They had a bar, so we were just happy to get a drink and a room. Met some interesting people that night.

Next day finally got a flight to TO via Buffalo. Tried to explain to the wife why what she thought was a short business meeting in Montreal took so long. She didn't buy it, bess her. At some point later she saw my passport.

Anyway I'm leaving Sosua for TO for a month or so, but no flights out of PP, so I'm taking a leisurely drive to Punta Cana, staying overnight at the airport Sheraton for an early morning AC direct flight to TO. Be there for lunch.

Stress free, and as they say, god willin. No more milk runs thru the States. But if you must use connections, best to travel light, no checked bags.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    My biggest concern is maintenance and customer service. Spirit has terrible customer service and if they skimp on the basic shit to make a profit, it makes me wonder how they approach maintenance. To each his own but I wouldn't fly Spirit even if it was free.
    I agree 100% and will take it one step further and say that I wouldn't fly them if they paid me to fly with them, some things in life are worth paying a little extra for, travel comfort is one of those things for me but I understand why some people feel otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert61  [View Original Post]
    I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone goes to Bailey's -It is absolutely the worst service on the entire island.
    Aside from comfortable seating, clean banyo, no skanks, one of the best wood oven, baked to order pizzas in town, and no hustle to get you out of there as fast as they can, I agree. LOL.

Any recommendations?

Covid flying

Spirit is experiencing an operational meltdown. It doesn't happen all the time or even often. I can't say I fly a lot on Spirit, but I have my fair share. I've never had any issues.

Meltdowns aside, OldCool is right that you need to know how to fly Spirit. Never ever fly in a regular seat! Yes, pay extra for a BFS (big front seat) or an exit raw. You won't even know you're flying the most hated airline in the USA If you take this approach.

Nowadays, always buy travel insurance that covers everything: emergencies, delays, cancellations, whatever, or check if you already have one with one of your credit cards. We're talking like $50-70. Seriously, shit will keep happening until air travel gets back to normal.

Start checking for IRROPs before leaving home. If you see systemic delays, you might want to reschedule. Better be disappointed at home than airport.

With legacy airlines, see if you can get to lounge if you're already at the airport. In lounge use a concierge to rebook your flight and avoid dealing with long lines and the madness of the terminal. You can also have some snacks and drinks while other people are killing each other in a line to the help desk. Even if you have to pay for access it may be worth it, and your insurance can reimburse.

Get all you're entitled to (like food and hotel vouchers from an airline and reimbursement from insurance too). IRROPs can be profitable sometimes.

Posting Limitations