Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1458 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 458 958 1358 1408 1448 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1468 1508 1558 1958 ... LastLast
Results 21,856 to 21,870 of 35055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny 2  [View Original Post]
    So, I've seen some fly as chicas in the DR. I feel I have been fortunate to experience such magnificence and be able to still keep my cool. I think the abundance of options help me play it cool. However, I feel if you take a "7" from the DR and drop them in a hot club in any of the major US scenes, guys would be all over them. And spending all kinds of money.

I was chillin' the other day and replayed a previous night. I thought about how easily I would keep the drinks flowing if I felt I had a decent connection and solid chance of hooking up that night with the equivalent of a DR "7" here. I'm sure if the drinks investment surpassed a $100 US, that I wouldn't be concerned at all. It would be well worth it. I won't even compare my home residence because on a given night out to have that opportunity to be with a sexy 18-25 year old is damn near impossible for a one night stand.
    Of course you would. A lot of the girls that guys on this board turn their noses up at, they would jump all over if they were available neighbors in the US. If you are a guy of, say, 50, how many girls of 25 and under would you really turn down for casual sex? Probably only the monsters who could appear on the Jerry Springer Show.

In the DR you can pay what you want for sex, as it has little scarcity value. As long as you are prepared to walk if they turn you down. There is always another day, another chica. I usually pay $1000 to $1200 pesos, but I could certainly get laid for less if I wanted to bargain hard. It is just that I have standards and don't want to look cheap.

I do find it strange that guys are willing to spend a lot of money on drinks, but get stingy over the girls. Then again I very rarely spend money on alcoholic drinks, so it doesn't matter if I overspend on chicas.

Anyway, if you come on a vacation for a few days and you have a certain budget, you can decide for yourself how you want to spend the money. If you want to spend most of it on drink, more power to you. But just remember you can get drink anywhere in the world, so it has no scarcity value.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69  [View Original Post]
    Wifi issues at the New Garden sounds like another issue after Wilfred left as manager. My Sosua BF informs me Lorenzo is trying to sell the New Garden.
    Lorenzo has had The New Garden passively for sale since he completed the new wing 3-4 years ago. He wants a pretty hefty sum, probably worth it with the right manager and marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny 2  [View Original Post]
    I've been thinking in general about maximizing your return on an investment. We have many who frown at the thought of paying $100 US for a tln in the DR. Sosua specifically. When I sit and wrap my mind around the concept, it seems absurd to have issue with those that easily pay that amount.

For the veteran mongers who visit frequently as well as the permanent transplants, I feel I will get the most resistance. All I ask is that you hear me out. I've been really thinking about this shit.
    I hear you. My take is this: The girls should get whatever the market is willing to pay, and some guys are willing to pay $100. I have gotten 18 to 25 in the barrio where I used to live for $12 to $20, so I'm certainly not going to give a girl in the DR, let alone working in Sousu, $100. You have to be in control and willing to let the deal walk. It's no difference from buying a car in that respect without the emotional attachment.

You can get the TLN GFE meeting regular girls in Puerto Plata and Santo Domingo. Speak Spanish and take the girl on a real date, don't go for the panties on the first encounter, and you will have the TLN GFE for nothing. If you factor the date expenses, you still have spent less than $40. Think about it.

This is only my take.

Ok, I'm back! .

There was some discussion floating around about pay for play, so I'll give my $.02.

I wish to discuss a philosophy of sorts and have the major players chime in.

I've been thinking in general about maximizing your return on an investment. We have many who frown at the thought of paying $100 US for a tln in the DR. Sosua specifically. When I sit and wrap my mind around the concept, it seems absurd to have issue with those that easily pay that amount.

For the veteran mongers who visit frequently as well as the permanent transplants, I feel I will get the most resistance. All I ask is that you hear me out. I've been really thinking about this shit.

I have seen more tits in the past two weeks than I have in my entire life. No, this is not the first time that I have seen naked tits exposed in public. However, I have never seen soo many tits on a regular basis. So much so that after awhile I become desensitized by the display.

I know I talked on this somewhat before, but now I really understand how mongers reach the point that they become somewhat desensitized to the beauty and allure of the DR chicas. Your appreciation is not the same as the first timer or the infrequent visitor.

I've seen some unbelievable tits and after sometime it did not cause excitement. Actually, it was more like a yawn. If you just took one pair of those tits and put them naked on display in a restrictive environment, it would create a frenzy.

So, I've seen some fly as chicas in the DR. I feel I have been fortunate to experience such magnificence and be able to still keep my cool. I think the abundance of options help me play it cool. However, I feel if you take a "7" from the DR and drop them in a hot club in any of the major US scenes, guys would be all over them. And spending all kinds of money.

I was chillin' the other day and replayed a previous night. I thought about how easily I would keep the drinks flowing if I felt I had a decent connection and solid chance of hooking up that night with the equivalent of a DR "7" here. I'm sure if the drinks investment surpassed a $100 US, that I wouldn't be concerned at all. It would be well worth it. I won't even compare my home residence because on a given night out to have that opportunity to be with a sexy 18-25 year old is damn near impossible for a one night stand.

Where am I going with this? Simply have some appreciation for your position. I have had some great GFE experiences in the DR. It is what keeps me coming back. I love hanging out and getting blitzed waiting for that one special connection and then treating it like a fantasy that I just macked her down and now on the way to the spot.

I think if more mongers pursued the GFE and at least limited the sport fuck that we could possibly influence a change to the scene. I hold firm to my notion that there is at least a few chicas who's mission is for tln and don't want multiple partners within the same day or hours.

I'm not advocating going out there and falling in love. Play the game, treat them right before and after, and let her down easy when you want to leave it alone. Sometimes we need to ask ourselves how they become soo jaded over time.

For those of you who are not in the know, I'll share my GFE program and I don't care if you copy. I endorse it.

1. Before coming out for the night, wash your ass and make yourself look presentable. I'm not saying you need designer gear, but pick up an iron every once in awhile and burn those tacky Hawaiian shirts. This ain't Hawaii! Would you choose a smelly, rag tag chica? The premium chicas have the luxury to choose, so clean up after being out and about all day.

2. Don't go straight to Classico's. I warm up over a few drinks first at Rumba. I must admit this can be a bit tricky and requires a lot of resolve. On my last two trips, I broke down for a couple of sport fucks. They were well worth it. I couldn't refuse. Only one time I had enough power to reject this one hot chica, but that was only because I just returned from a sport fuck! LOL.

3. Once I'm done with Rumba, I head over to Merengue Bar. I never go straight to Classico's. It is very enjoyable to sit around and flirt with the chicas and occasionally chat with a gringo. In addition, I think you establish your program with the chicas. Trust me. They are watching you! It's funny how you start rejecting advances and then it turns into some type of puta competition to see who breaks you down. Some of these chicas stroll up really confident only to find that I don't fall for that shit. I need time to scope and analyze the scene before I become interested. I'm on a mission!

3. I think sitting in Merengue Bar helps settle me down as well as identify a few gems that I want to watch closely for that night before heading up to Classico's. If I see a chica leave the area for an extended time and reappear later, she is crossed off my list. More than likely, she left for a quick fuck.

4. I'm still in chill mode once I hit Classico's. Chill mode doesn't necessarily mean I'm holding up a wall because if the music moves me, I'm going to dance. You have to be careful with this as well because a chica will instantly dance with you trying to close the deal. I don't dance too long with one chica. I spin off her and dance with someone else.

5. Some dog Classico's, but I have had my best GFE's from this place. Around 1:30 am or so, I have processed enough data. It is time to shit or get off the pot. I start making serious eye contact with my favorites. First, I read their body language and how they respond to my attention. If I feel a good vibe as well as feel she is focused only on me, then I move in for some convo. If I feel she is tossing me fake smiles while scouting the room, I cancel her from the list.

6. The convo / interview is the final frontier and most important step. If she tries to get me to leave asap, she is done. If she asks for a drink, she is done. If she mentions money, she is done. If she gives a hardcore vibe or doesn't seem to have a nice personality, she is done.

7. If she is still around, I offer her a drink. Then I begin to show her special attention. My eyes stop roaming! I'll hug her, nuzzle her neck, and maybe even squeeze her ass. At this point, I'm showing her that I'm really invested and I need to see her genuinely warm up to me.

8. It helps when chicas pass and give me dirty looks. They know they lost this one. I think it helps my chosen chica feel special. Or she could be happy that she is the one getting the pesos! LOL.

Nothing is perfect or fail proof, but I like to increase my chances of GFE (with a hot chica) as much as possible. I do believe there are at least semi-pros who visit simply to make a few bucks and are not concerned with maximizing their earnings. They are content with a certain amount. This is my target.

Not one of my GFE's ever asked for money or told me an amount during the TLN and I don't ask. I trust my research. I give a good reward for a great performance. Some people like to know upfront, but negotiating kills the fantasy for me. It might not be an advisable strategy for some, but it works for me.

Again, you are being watched. Don't play yourself. Don't be the loud, obnoxious, drunken sailor pumped on ego and pretending your life to be larger than what it is. Those sharks will eat you alive. Also, I have went to my hotel alone (rarely) here and there. Sometimes I'm tired from many days of fucking or I broke down earlier for a sport fuck. I don't think I have ever went back solo because I couldn't find a chica that interest me. There is always After One! He, he *On a serious note, if you are strolling After One, your chances of a GFE drastically decreases!

I post this hoping that a newbie reads and absorbs the info. We have different agendas, but if you are looking for a GFE maybe my info will help. I am very thankful for the guys that schooled me from day one! *

And no Gogo, I refuse to hold your nuts again. People might start talking! LMAO! You already know the regard I hold for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Manizales911  [View Original Post]
    The hotel staff are clueless when it comes to technical problems such as the wi-fi issue. Lorenzo usually handles these things and he is also the owner of the hotel, he would have resolved the issue I am sure.
    Wifi issues at the New Garden sounds like another issue after Wilfred left as manager. My Sosua BF informs me Lorenzo is trying to sell the New Garden.

Quote Originally Posted by Ath Trainer  [View Original Post]
    The aroma coming out of the place across from Classico's was very enticing. Almost made me forget about the chicas.

Saw another hotel guest a couple days later bring his lap top the the front desk asking for help. He was there a while. Don't know if he had success. I tried again, later that day w / o any luck.
    The hotel staff are clueless when it comes to technical problems such as the wi-fi issue. Lorenzo usually handles these things and he is also the owner of the hotel, he would have resolved the issue I am sure.

The pizza place across the street from New Garden and down a little towards Terra Linda has awesome pizza, can't remember the name though.
    The place is Di Colores and has excellent pasta dishes as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    Wow, that is something new! I don't look in the least bit Hispanic, but no chica has ever tried to have a conversation with me in English, except for saying something like: "Come-a here, baybee." Obviously a lot of them are going to night school to improve their communication skills.
    Huh. Perhaps there is a strategy behind? Speak in English to the Latino looking and in Spanish to the Gringo looking. To perhaps have them cower under the incomprehensible verbal brickbats and agree to a deal quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by BoricuaOnline  [View Original Post]
    Most of the chicas I talked with speak English to me. I am a latino and I think I look like a latino but they kept saying hi in English. A typical conversation with a girl was similar to this:

Girl: Hello how are you?

BO: Fine, thanks. What's your name (I talked to them on English because they approached me on English).

Girl: My name is Yulissa / Maria / Ana.

BO: Nice to meet you. Were are you from?
    Wow, that is something new! I don't look in the least bit Hispanic, but no chica has ever tried to have a conversation with me in English, except for saying something like: "Come-a here, baybee." Obviously a lot of them are going to night school to improve their communication skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempoecorto  [View Original Post]
    Man you are funny. Santiago with beautiful beaches and land of the free. Hahaha! Seriously, you actually told a random girl about "meter la botella en sabes donde" and she did not hit you with the bottle on the head? You are quite a discovery, Boricua babe!
    For some reason they always laugh, maybe it is the way I say things. Sometimes I add: "sorry I do not intend to insert a Presidente jumbo into your ass because I prefer to insert a light jumbo Presidente instead."

Too many hotties have ruined their bodies having babies.
    This issue transcends Sosua and is a general issue in the DR. I can deal with the motoconcho scars, but it is nice to see a flat stomach with smooth skin once in a blue. IMO, many of the girls don't work on keeping their bodies tight, along with the fact that they drink beer like its water.

Here is an example of a former Sosua puta that lives in New Jersey now and has multiple kids. The difference with her is that she has always taken care of her body, even back in the day when she was at Pasions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails november 160.jpg‎   november 215.jpg‎  

I would rate my trip as a success. First time in a new location is always a learning experience. Had a lot of anxiety, prior, due to being limited in the language, but as everyone kept saying, you don't have to speak a lick of Spanish in Sosua and still have a good time. Employees at the hotel spoke Engllish. The chicas know why you are there. Many stores, bars, restaurants employ people who speak English. With all that said, the more Spanish you know, the more you can enjoy your experience.
    Most of the chicas I talked with speak English to me. I am a latino and I think I look like a latino but they kept saying hi in English. A typical conversation with a girl was similar to this:

Girl: Hello how are you?

BO: Fine, thanks. What's your name (I talked to them on English because they approached me on English).

Girl: My name is Yulissa / Maria / Ana.

BO: Nice to meet you. Were are you from?

Girl: Santiago and you?

BO: New York.

Girl: Oh New york, nice.

BO: I have read that Santiago have beautiful beaches and is the home of the free and the land of the brave.

Girl: Sorry don't understand. (at this point I noticed most of them only know a few basic English sentences)

BO: Don; t worry I just want to insert a jumbo bottle inside you anal hole.

Girl: what?

BO: que te quiero meter una botella de Presidente jumbo por el culo!

Girl: y tu habla espanol tiguerazo? Porque tu me habla en ingles? (so you speak Spanish tiguerazo, why do you speak English to me?)

BO: you did it first.

Too many hotties have ruined their bodies having babies. You see a girl that looks spectacular. You then find out that her boobs are saggy, she has a belly, or a ugly see section scar. The other problem is technology. Scientists spend way too much time on making bras that make tits / ass's look bigger / firmer, stomach's flatter, etc. This one girl looked like she had this nice rack. Take the bra off, and her tits nearly hit her knees. I guess if they weren't having babies, they would not be out screwing strangers for pennies to feed their babies. It appears that the girls who work regular jobs don't seem to have bodies worn out by childbirth to the extent of the working girls.
    Wow, you practically wrote letter by letter one of the paragraphs of one of the reports I still plan to write. I totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempoecorto  [View Original Post]
    One quick question, where did you go for hamburger with tostones? It would be useful in case I feel like a hamburger and while waiting can feel other stuff as well.

Thank you.
    It is the place in front of the putas bars that have a grill with chicken in front of the restaurant / bar, they also have a menu besides the ready to eat grilled meat.

The wi-fi at New Garden is usually very strong but I remember a few trips ago I was having trouble with it and I asked Lorenzo if there was a problem and he wasn't aware of it. He ran around like a crazy man for a few hours and fixed whatever the problem was. Next time if you have a problem and the staff doesn't rectify the problem speak with Lorenzo directly.
    The aroma coming out of the place across from Classico's was very enticing. Almost made me forget about the chicas.

Saw another hotel guest a couple days later bring his lap top the the front desk asking for help. He was there a while. Don't know if he had success. I tried again, later that day w / o any luck.

Posting Limitations