"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 285 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 295 335 385 785 1285 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 35055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SosuaPlaya  [View Original Post]
    I am back in the States and I have to admit that I was very disappointed in my time in Sosua. I believe a large amount of my issues were probably a result of this being my first ever mongering trip, but it has left me questioning if I want to continue this. I just did not enjoy myself and I take the whole trip to be a large waste of money and valuable vacation time.
    Thanks for checking back in and giving us a final wrap-up. Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your time in Sosua. Don't make the mistake of judging the mongering lifestyle based solely on your experience in Sosua. I have mongered (and continue to monger) all around the world (read my many trip reports) and can honestly say that the "mongering script" is different wherever you go. Still, I have a lot of great and fun memories of banging girls that I could never get in my home country, so I have no plans of abandoning the pay-for-play lifestyle anytime soon.

The only final piece of advice that I will give you is that you mentioned in your first Sosua trip report that you don't speak Spanish. Consider taking a basic Spanish course at your local community college or through an online school. Knowing some basic Spanish will open up all of Latin America (Mexico, Colombia, El Salvador, etc) to you for mongering activities, and some of my best mongering memories were made south of the Rio Grande River and south of the Panama Canal.

Thanks for your trip reports on Sosua. Keep your chin up, keep a positive attitude, and start planning your next mongering trip to another destination.

I have visited Thailand often and I really enjoy it there. Though I have never been to Thailand for mongering.
    I am a little taken aback by those two sentences of yours. I have been to Thailand on Business at least on 30 occasions and mongering (whatever you mean by that) there, was a natural corollary as eating, or sleeping. I am therefore perplexed that you have visited it often but will need to make a special trip for "mongering". I must say, I am scratching my head, for what else does one do there at the end of a work day?

I would say this, I enjoy (DR) Sosua a lot more than Thailand (Indonesia was my favorite). One of the reasons is that in Sosua, I deal only with the seller of service. In Thailand, there is always, a mamasan lurking in the background and goons when required, not that that should bother one. I cannot also say that I do not like Thai women but there too, I have had my share of "mechanical sex"- indeed that is a given anywhere. But other than the food, I do not miss Thailand. Try Sosua again, perhaps starting at the club mentioned by others, also because you like the type of physique as you stated.

Apologies for going quiet.

I am back in the States and I have to admit that I was very disappointed in my time in Sosua. I believe a large amount of my issues were probably a result of this being my first ever mongering trip, but it has left me questioning if I want to continue this. I just did not enjoy myself and I take the whole trip to be a large waste of money and valuable vacation time. The chica talent in Sosua was incredible and I cannot fault the quality of chicas. If the current state of talent is only a shell of the talent available in previous years, then I truly regret not having seen Sosua in previous years. That being said, I saw 8 chicas during my short time in Sosua and I can not say I enjoyed the service of any of them. My experience has been full of uninspired and largely mechanical service from all the chicas I sampled. Some of them did try to put more effort into pleasing me, but I was very disappointed my script wasn't followed at all and that the sex was still subpar. It got to the point where I didn't even feel the desire to have a chica on the last couple days of my vacation.

On the city itself.

I did not enjoy Sosua. Perhaps and most likely it was an issue of my uptight nature and traveling alone (I can imagine that it'the be a fun experience to enjoy with like-minded brothers) but I did not find anything in Sosua that was noteworthy or enjoyable to do. I anticipated this and thought it'the be fine to spend my days relaxing on the beach and enjoying the beautiful waters (and they were indeed gorgeous). But the vendors were incessant in trying to peddle their wares and the beggars more so in trying to pull any amount of pesos I would be kind enough to spare. I thought that's fine I'll say no gracias and they'll get the point, but that was a fun and naive idea. No gracias only meant that they would literally pull up to the chairs next to you and even get up and walk with you hoping you'the change your mind and that your wallet would suddenly open up for these friendly amigos. Did not enjoy the food offerings either.

I realize I am whining and some vets will probably (potentially rightfully so) point out that the issues are personal and perhaps Sosua isn't for me, but Sosua is still an ideal mongering location for others that can unwind easier. I think this was not the correct starter location for an individual like me who doesn't take to relaxing immediately and have lived a life largely sheltered from a place like Sosua. I have visited Thailand often and I really enjoy it there. Though I have never been to Thailand for mongering. I think I will give mongering one more shot in Thailand as I am more comfortable in that environment. It's a shame because I love the Latinas and specifically the curvy nature of Dominican women, but it just didn't click for me.

Thanks to the vets for the advice.
    Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Sosua, but thanks for sharing your experiences here.

You mention "the chica talent in Sosua was incredible and I cannot fault the quality of chicas", and the "beautiful waters (and they were indeed gorgeous)" of the Beach.

A good start, anyway, but the main problems you mention were the lack of satisfactory service from the chicas you took, the food, and the hassle from the local hustlers.

The food in Sosua is varied, and ranges from cheap local street food, burgers, pizza, to a couple of high end Steak, Seafood and Lobster houses. German, Italian, Jamaican, American barbeque, and fresh caught fish. See the posts from our resident gourmet, Tempecorto.

I have been coming here for 10 years and have not yet managed the time to sample all the food on offer.

I can't say anything about the service you got from the chicas, as we all have different needs, but it sounds like you perhaps you should have heeded the advice of vets here who suggested you may be a good candidate for a starter program at Blackbeards.

As for the local hustlers:

You say you have led a sheltered life, and it is clear from your posts you were tentative and apprehensive (may I say nervous?) about your trip, with many questions posted here about every aspect of your travel.

These are the hallmarks of a rank newbie, and local hustlers can spot one a mile away.

So you had a bullseye on your back, from the beginning. I do my daily walk thru town to the beach almost every day, and can honestly say I hardly notice them, or they me.

With a stay at Blackbeards, or a wingman your experience may have been different.

But hey, at least you got all your questions answered by your visit and can move on.

Again, thanks for sharing, and better luck with your next destination!

Sosua isn't for me, but Sosua is still an ideal mongering location for others that can unwind easier. I think this was not the correct starter location for an individual like me who doesn't take to relaxing immediately and have lived a life largely sheltered from a place like Sosua. I have visited Thailand often and I really enjoy it there. Though I have never been to Thailand for mongering. I think I will give mongering one more shot in Thailand as I am more comfortable in that environment. It's a shame because I love the Latinas and specifically the curvy nature of Dominican women, but it just didn't click for me.
    Sorry Sosua didn't work out for you. Let me know when you get to Pattaya and I will show you how to tear it down (it will probably tear you down first though.).

Apologies for going quiet.

I am back in the States and I have to admit that I was very disappointed in my time in Sosua. I believe a large amount of my issues were probably a result of this being my first ever mongering trip, but it has left me questioning if I want to continue this. I just did not enjoy myself and I take the whole trip to be a large waste of money and valuable vacation time. The chica talent in Sosua was incredible and I cannot fault the quality of chicas. If the current state of talent is only a shell of the talent available in previous years, then I truly regret not having seen Sosua in previous years. That being said, I saw 8 chicas during my short time in Sosua and I can not say I enjoyed the service of any of them. My experience has been full of uninspired and largely mechanical service from all the chicas I sampled. Some of them did try to put more effort into pleasing me, but I was very disappointed my script wasn't followed at all and that the sex was still subpar. It got to the point where I didn't even feel the desire to have a chica on the last couple days of my vacation.

On the city itself.

I did not enjoy Sosua. Perhaps and most likely it was an issue of my uptight nature and traveling alone (I can imagine that it'the be a fun experience to enjoy with like-minded brothers) but I did not find anything in Sosua that was noteworthy or enjoyable to do. I anticipated this and thought it'the be fine to spend my days relaxing on the beach and enjoying the beautiful waters (and they were indeed gorgeous). But the vendors were incessant in trying to peddle their wares and the beggars more so in trying to pull any amount of pesos I would be kind enough to spare. I thought that's fine I'll say no gracias and they'll get the point, but that was a fun and naive idea. No gracias only meant that they would literally pull up to the chairs next to you and even get up and walk with you hoping you'the change your mind and that your wallet would suddenly open up for these friendly amigos. Did not enjoy the food offerings either.

I realize I am whining and some vets will probably (potentially rightfully so) point out that the issues are personal and perhaps Sosua isn't for me, but Sosua is still an ideal mongering location for others that can unwind easier. I think this was not the correct starter location for an individual like me who doesn't take to relaxing immediately and have lived a life largely sheltered from a place like Sosua. I have visited Thailand often and I really enjoy it there. Though I have never been to Thailand for mongering. I think I will give mongering one more shot in Thailand as I am more comfortable in that environment. It's a shame because I love the Latinas and specifically the curvy nature of Dominican women, but it just didn't click for me.

Thanks to the vets for the advice.

Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea.

All we do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg4sc55OBmw

Vets that can chime in on what I may be doing wrong, I'the appreciate it because I am open to adapting how I am acting if I can do a better job of getting what I actually want from chicas and in finding better quality chicas from the start.
    Listen playa you are letting the chicas change on you with no consequences. All you have to do is make the deal for 2000 pesos and tell her if everything goes right you will pay her 2500 no problem. If she doesn't give you the performance that you agreed don't pay her the full amount. No BBBJ or CIM, No 2500. I sometimes tell the chicas when we're first time talking about price, what do you do? Tu chupa? Sin condom? Que haces? You need to make it more serious you are paying for what you want. Non-appliance will result and less Dinero.

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire1974  [View Original Post]
    If a WG catches my eye, I'll ask her during the interview if she has any kids and how many kids she has. If she says that she has a child or multiple children, I automatically assume she's got leftover pregnancy fat, stretch marks, and that her pussy is loose, so I tell her thanks but no thanks.
    My two cents: Having children does not necessarily mean that the vagina muscles are out of whack. More than ever, the women there too, are opting for see-section and hence there might be stretch marks and other stuff but the tightness is not necessarily lost! Besides, most women in Sosua, no matter how "young" they are, are likely to have at least one child and so if you squeeze the mothers out, your target population is going to shrink dramatically. I understand however that it might be hard, especially for a non-Dominican speaker, to probe during an "interview", to figure all that out.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Problem is that in DR most chicks are out hooking because they DO have kids.
    Agreed, and the operative word there is "most. " That just means you have to look a little harder to find what you want. You've constantly got fresh, young girls stepping into the game not because they just had a baby, but rather because they live in a cinderblock house with a tin roof and dirt floor but want to buy that $1500 purse that Kim Kardashain was holding on Instagram last week. Madonna isn't the only "Material Girl" that ever lived or will live.

On a side note, SosuaPlaya has gone quiet on us. I hope we didn't chase him away with our helpful critiques.

For my money, I want a WG who has no kids and is also (legal) young, fresh, and tight.
    Problem is that in DR most chicks are out hooking because they DO have kids.

Finally, the biggest piece of advice that I can offer is watch out for the WGs that run up to you on the street or in the club and start grabbing your crotch, biting your earlobe, and making it obvious that they want to fuck. From my experience, those WGs are usually hardened pros who have been in the game so long,
    When this happens in other countries it is usually a transvestite trying to pick your pocket. When this happens in DR it is usually a female trying to pick your pocket.

Promises, promises!

You've gotten solid advice from OldKool, Oakie, and Charles Pooter (nice to see you back, CP) already, SosuaPlaya. So I'll just weigh in on a couple of things you mentioned in your latest trip report.

If you told 1000 WGs on the street that your condition for a session was that they had to make unicorns fly out of their ass, all 1000 WGs would tell you they could make that happen. And then when you're safely and comfortably in the bedroom, her panties are on the floor and so are your boxer shorts, surprise surprise, no unicorns.
    Of course, but not really any different from any hustling vendor, time sharers, fishing tour and "chica finder" guides!

It's all about "expectations" and disappointments.

I limit my exposure to disappointments in two ways, one by having a regular who comes in for a few days, fucks, cooks and cleans, and leves me a week's supply of home cooked soup. Like Charles I can take a pass on sex, but she can get me interested from zero. The sex is actually getting better, and we are fucking more. That's a pleasant and unexpected surprise for me.

With mongering, take a little time to converse and check her out. You can tell a lot about a chica in 10 minutes. Attitude and personality. Is she relaxed, or constantly looking at her phone, or other people? Forget any sales pitch, I look at the body and face, and figure out if it is worth renting for an hour or so. Must be top shelf for me to spend my dinero. Fortunately I like them slim and tight, so there's zero chance of them falling apart and sagging when the ropa comes off! LOL. If I would be happy just to fuck her, I leave the details for later, and bbj, CIM, even anal offered (but declined) can be a pleasant surprise!

As usual IMHO and YMMV!

You've gotten solid advice from OldKool, Oakie, and Charles Pooter (nice to see you back, CP) already, SosuaPlaya. So I'll just weigh in on a couple of things you mentioned in your latest trip report.

Thursday was better than Wednesday. Walked up and down the strip and saw a lot of good chicas. Popped into Sosua Lights and found it nearly empty. Luckily found a well-curved black chica in a tight blue dress. Give her the script of 2500 pesos for una hora completa chupas sin condom (BBBJ) and leche en ta boca o cara (facial or CIM). Walk back to my hotel and we shower together. Fondling in the shower was great. Head to the bed and out comes the condom. Puzzled I asked "boca" Si and she started a CBJ to my confusion and frustration. Got me hard and pounded in doggy. Near finish I asked "boca o cara"? No no no. She gestured at her chest. Frustration. Erupt on her chest and tell her gracias and send her on her way. Very frustrated that chicas not adhering the the script seems to be a common thing or I'm making a newbie mistake somewhere (likely). Overall the chica performed well, though. Just highly disappointed she basically said fuck it to basically all my conditions.
    If you told 1000 WGs on the street that your condition for a session was that they had to make unicorns fly out of their ass, all 1000 WGs would tell you they could make that happen. And then when you're safely and comfortably in the bedroom, her panties are on the floor and so are your boxer shorts, surprise surprise, no unicorns. The lesson to be learned is that WGs will promise you the moon just to get back to the room. And then when you're geared-up to fuck, they change the conditions of the session. You're never going to able to eliminate that 100 percent of the time, but what I do is an interview on the street or in the club or casa and make it known to them, firmly but politely, that I'm expecting certain services (MSOG and DATY being my key two). If they agree, I double-check, and it's off to the bedroom. If they disagree or hesitate, I send them on their way with no hard feelings.

Walking to the massive (by Sosua standards) western-style grocery on route 5 and am stopped by a chica with nice curves and bleached hair. My type. So it seemed with clothes on. Gave her the same script and up to my room we went. She washed up and started BBBJ for a minute and then put a condom on me. Road for a bit but the body was not great sans clothing. Chica talent is great but I learned today that I have to be better in judging quality with and without clothes.
    Welcome to the world of mongering, where Spanx and push-up bras reign supreme. With so many appearance-enhancing products available to women nowadays, you're never going to guess 100 percent correctly a WGs true body type under all of the clothes and makeup. You can compensate for that by doing a pre-session interview. If a WG catches my eye, I'll ask her during the interview if she has any kids and how many kids she has. If she says that she has a child or multiple children, I automatically assume she's got leftover pregnancy fat, stretch marks, and that her pussy is loose, so I tell her thanks but no thanks. If I'm spending money for pussy, I don't want to look at baby damage and loose skin and feel like I'm throwing my hot dog down a hallway because I can get that in my home country for free. For my money, I want a WG who has no kids and is also (legal) young, fresh, and tight.

Finally, the biggest piece of advice that I can offer is watch out for the WGs that run up to you on the street or in the club and start grabbing your crotch, biting your earlobe, and making it obvious that they want to fuck. From my experience, those WGs are usually hardened pros who have been in the game so long, they know how to limit your time and enjoyment and maximize their profit. When mongering, I look for the quiet WGs who shyly hang out on the edge of a club and who are dressed conservatively. From my experience, those WGs are still wet behind the ears and haven't been in the game long, so the pussy is still fresh and, more importantly, they can be respectfully manipulated into doing what you want in the bedroom.

All in all, keep doing what you're doing (with adjustments) in Sosua and keep reporting. Everyone mongers differently and the key is to play the game for your enjoyment, so relax, don't stress, and keep swinging in the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    I had a chica show up to my room looking a bit shabby. I gave her cab fare and said good by
    Where did you get her from?

I say relax

They is really no right or wrong way to have fun. My suggestion is take your time and share a beer or drink. If you are not getting a good vibe walk away. I had a chica show up to my room looking a bit shabby. I gave her cab fare and said good by. I am surprised you are getting so much push back on bbj. My last 2 trips had some of the best BBJs of my life. Sound like you are putting to much pressure on your self. Last suggestion. Offer 1500 expect 2000 do 2500 if she looks worth it. Avoid the pushy girls. Girls who are alone tend to be safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    I might suggest taking a little time over a beer, coffee or coke to check her out a little, before pulling the trigger with a stranger.

Always worked for me, and well worth the dime!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    I might suggest taking a little time over a beer, coffee or coke to check her out a little, before pulling the trigger with a stranger.

Always worked for me, and well worth the dime!
    Good advice, though I don't know about "always" works (we do not all have Oakie's personal magnetism), but it is certainly worth that small investment. What is your Spanish like, SosuaPlaya? If you have nil or virtually nil it is harder to check out chicas. You may rely on those with English and they are likely to have been longer on the game and thus more hardened.

It is getting harder even for seasoned mongers. I picked up a very attractive haitiana on the Malecon in Puerto Plata this week. Bought her the juice she wanted (plus point), found she had no English (big plus point), then when I found she had very little Spanish either (massive plus point) I thought I was home and dry so I bought her a meal. Thought she was over 18 so checked her passport (she was 22) but noticed she had crossed the border back and fourth at least four times (take off one point).

She had mentioned her "amiga" a few times and I assumed she was trying to foist some fugly on me. When her friend turned up she was beautiful, but one of the hardest-core and most grasping putas in Pto Pta. No way was I getting into her young friend's panties for under 4000 (which is double my maximum). Both of them could get that for short-time in Sosua, no problem, as they are like models. Fortunately I live here so have all the time in the world to trawl, plus I am very old and my sex-drive lowers every year, so I no longer make impulsive and expensive mistakes, but it is getting harder for newbies.

I think newbies should not expect too much the first trip. It does get better with experience. Oakie and OldKool rave about Sosua but those guys have loads of experience to help them avoid too many mistakes. That is why I recommend starting at Blackbeards to help get a feel for the country while avoiding too much wasted money.

Well done with your reporting, by the way, SosuaPlaya. Very helpful to other newbies and much appreciated!

Posting Limitations