"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 2332 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempoecorto  [View Original Post]
    Question: I presume you got to Santiago and caught a Caribe Express bus to Dajabon. What about the two shared taxis, where to where? Thanks.
    Sosua to Puerto Plata, and Puerto Plata to Santiago.

Quote Originally Posted by IronQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Here is the two-day side trip I took to Haiti.

I'll write part 2 later.
    Lovely story although I am not sure I am going to try it (I was in Dajabon and looked across the bridge that crosses the river you write of) despite the fact that I too, like Haitians. Their body is taut, all those carrying stuff and walking keeps them lithe and muscular. Question: I presume you got to Santiago and caught a Caribe Express bus to Dajabon. What about the two shared taxis, where to where? Thanks.

I'll write part 2 later.
    Holy shit, what a story! Looking forward to the next part!

Haiti trip part 1

Here is the two-day side trip I took to Haiti. As I mentioned in my last report this was an idea born out of a night drinking rum with my Haitian buddy on the beach. He needed to renew his visa. I was going to help him pay the late fee and in return he'the take me into Haiti. My girl (who at the time I had just met) was coming with us. As a side note, I wouldn't attempt this without the company of an inside man. Because my buddy was Haitian, he could speak both French and Creole (neither of which I know), he knew the route, the ins and outs at the border, and how to safely navigate once inside the country. Southern Haiti is basically a war zone right now controlled by gangs with automatic weapons. This violence has not yet reached the north, which was where we crossed.

First, we had to get to the border. I had the idea of renting a car. So, we met the next morning at one of the rental places in Sosua. Unfortunately, there was a catch: they needed me to leave my passport there. Obviously, I needed that to get into Haiti, and I couldn't tell the guy I was taking one of his rental cars there, or it would be a definite no. I offered any other compensation, but this guy was firm on the passport, so there would be no rental car.

My buddy said we could take public transport. It would take all day, but we'the get there. The journey would consist of two shared taxis and a bus. In the second taxi, about half an hour into the ride, I heard a faint thumping sound, and the car began to vibrate. Soon after, the car dropped sharply, and sparks showered against the driver's side of the car. The car swerved into oncoming traffic, which forced other vehicles to swerve out of the way, and then shot back over to our side of the road before stopping next to a ditch. After putting my heart back in my chest, I got out of the car to see what the hell happened. The front driver's side tire had flown off and was sitting in the ditch behind us about 200 feet back. I included a picture.

Between not being able to get a rental car and this tire incident, I wondered if the travel gods were trying to tell me something about traveling to Haiti. The driver of the taxi called back to his station to send another vehicle to get us. In total, this mishap set us back an hour. We continued to the bus station, catching the bus to the border, which was thankfully uneventful.

It was just getting dark when we arrived at the Ouanaminthe-Dajaband border crossing. This was pure chaos. There was a form to fill out (bring your own pen and use the wall for a desk), along with official and "unofficial" fees thanks to the color of my skin (they would hold my passport behind steel bars until I paid this unofficial fee). There were two immigration offices to go through, one on each side of the border. Actually crossing the bridge over the Massacre River (that's really its name) I had to show my passport at least half a dozen times. There was also a group of guys that stood in our way. My buddy looked down, not even daring to look them in the eye. He said, "You need to give them a little money. " When your inside man is scared, it's best to take his advice. I gave the lead guy 200 pesos, which I guess was enough to appease him, since they nodded and walked away.

Going across the bridge into Haiti was in stark contrast to the DR side: people in tattered clothes, garbage scattered around, and just a general rundown appearance in the condition of everything. But it was the people I kept my eyes on. They stared at me (since I stuck out like a sore thumb) with dead eyes and followed us. Have you ever had one of those moments where you think, "What the fuck did I just do?" This was one of those times.

As the people crowded around us in a 360-degree circle, everyone was speaking at once in Creole. My buddy and my girl hung onto each one of my arms and were yelling back at the people as we pushed through them. We caught two motorbikes and drove out of there into the center of town. Thankfully, once we got into town the attitudes of people seemed to ease. Yes, I was still stared at constantly, but it wasn't with those dead eyes. Some people just started following me around out of curiosity. By now it was completely dark and there weren't many lights on in the street. The first order of business was to change some money into Haitian Gourdes and find a place to stay for the night.

I'll write part 2 later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3_50.jpg‎  

A little help for the new people

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqBim  [View Original Post]
    The only thing I'm missing is a good guide / connect if anyone would be willing to hook a brother up. Also, I won't ask a bunch of questions that have already been asked but if anyone has a link to a useful part of the thread that would be helpful for a newbie that would be awesome.
    Ask brother. An experienced traveler can answer you question quickly and you avoid having to wade through the piles of shit they litter the forum with here.

The best information on Sosua is not found in Sosua Reports.

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    I've been in this game for years. It made me an animal. There's rules to this shit. I wrote me a manual. A step-by-step booklet for you to get your two balls drained while many pesos remain.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiscayneOG  [View Original Post]
    That and I'm fluent in Spanish. I'll be reading through the forums, but if anyone wants to DM any advice I'll read that, too.
    Hit me via PM and I will give you my Whatsapp number. The fact that you speak fluent Spanish tells me you will be fine. Keep your head on a swivel and don't be led around by anyone. Have the girls keep their hands off you until you get into your room. And if the facility you are staying does not take a girls cedula, take a picture of it while she is holding it next to her head. This is a business transaction. Don't get caught up in this GFE bullshit right off the bat. It takes time to develop those types of contacts.

People helped me. I help people. That is how I pay if forward. I never forgot the idiots posting in this forum that jumped me when I was new. Some are still posting here. And don't you know, two of the original idiots from the Dominican Republic forum jumped me first thing when I posted in the Medellin thread. Human nature is wonderfully consistent.

Plan a trip to Puerta Plata. And get off the strip into the regular part of Sosua for a different change of pace. My advice is that pussy is pussy. Stay focused on the deal and not the girl. Keep an abundance mindset. There is a pussy out there at the price point you want to pay if you hold frame and let the negotiation get accomplished with your upper head.

Quote Originally Posted by BlaqBim  [View Original Post]
    II've been reading and taking it all in as I have a trip planned and already booked in September for a week. The only thing I'm missing is a good guide / connect if anyone would be willing to hook a brother up.
    You do not need any guides in Sosua. The place is all of 3 blocks. There are chicks out. You simply ask them how much and take them back to your hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieHigh  [View Original Post]
    Yeah you need to re-read that again hermano. He said that she "ask" for 5000 peso. He NEVER said that he paid that amount or any amount.
    You got me on that. Attention to detail! I figured he paid what she asked.

Quote Originally Posted by BiscayneOG  [View Original Post]
    I want to plan a trip to Sosua this summer. It will be just me, and it will be my first time in DR. I like to go big or go home. That and I'm fluent in Spanish.

I'll be reading through the forums, but if anyone wants to DM any advice I'll read that, too. I need to figure out where to stay, when to go, cheap flights, etc. And obviously anything and everything about the chicas.

Thank you, Gentlemen.
    Me too man, going in September for the first time. I'm staying on the main strip at a nice spot about 10 minutes walking distance from the beach.

F. and. G.

I'm sure I'm not the first and that it's super annoying but here goes anyway, LOL.

New to this forum (I'm active in the USA forum in the DMV area) and new to Sosua. I've been reading and taking it all in as I have a trip planned and already booked in September for a week.

The only thing I'm missing is a good guide / connect if anyone would be willing to hook a brother up.

Also, I won't ask a bunch of questions that have already been asked but if anyone has a link to a useful part of the thread that would be helpful for a newbie that would be awesome!

I'll def. Be sharing my experience in real time when I touch down in DR.

Good Karma in helping out a diamond in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    He said he gave her 5000 pesos for the week. You would have been a broke ass back in the day because all he did was describe the Old Sosua. Almost every chick was the exact same way he described this chick. That is what GFE is, not some chick sucking your dick without a rubber. You see why the vets complain now, while some people say adapt or get lost? Back in the day it was not about just sticking your dick into a hole for 3000 pesos. It was perfectly just as he described and for the exact 1000 pesos per day that he paid.
    Yeah you need to re-read that again hermano. He said that she "ask" for 5000 peso. He NEVER said that he paid that amount or any amount. And that's good that he found GFE like back in the old days. Still theres nothing wrong in helping her out a little more with her current desperate situation. Especially when she's been cool and sincere the whole time and not coming at him as if he's an ATM. Also you know that it would greatly help uplift her life at the moment. If she wasnt a diamond in the rough then I wouldn't even suggested in helping her out more. And I was there back in the good ol days and have helped out a couple of those diamonds in rough. Felt good to help out a sincere female that wasnt playing games but may have needed help at that moment while taking care of my every needs and desires.

This aint rocket science. I know when I'm being played and when a female is trying to come up by using me. And from what IronQuinn described that's not what happen at all. So when a female constantly fucks the dog shit out of me, washes my back on the daily as if I'm Prince Akeem, cooks, cleans, and have a puke bowl by myside of the bed while I'm sick, then yeah if I have the means, I'm going to return that karma and help her out. Especially when I know shes struggling in life

One day youll realize that you don't have to be Pimp Snooky from Pimps Up, Hoes Down and constantly count your pesos on every female you come across jajajaja.

I don't usually write about my Sosua trips because they are straightforward. I go, have a great time, and come back. This last trip was a little different. I go for Haitians; that's just my thing. On the third day of the trip I met a beautiful Haitian girl on Pedro. We negotiate for ST, and during our chat, my buddy interrupts us. He's Haitian as well, and was half in the bag at this point. He invites us both back to his restaurant on the beach for a drink. He knows I'm a sucker for Brugal rum. I shrug my shoulders and look at her. She's up for a drink, so we walked to the deserted beach (it was around 11:00 pm at this point). My buddy said he knew this girl back in Haiti, and that she was a good girl, just up here in need of money. She was twenty-four, no kids, and had been in Sosua about six months.

During our drinking my buddy says he had to go back to Haiti to update his visa (something all legal Haitians must do each month to stay in the DR). But, he was two days late and didn't have the 2,500 pesos to pay the late fee. If he's caught, he gets deported. I was half in the bag at this point as well, and told him I'the pay for his visa if he took me into Haiti with him. I probably wouldn't have said that sober, but I'the never been there before. On top of that, I ask the girl if she wants to go (haven't even banged her yet). She said yes, and we planned to leave in the morning.

The Haiti side trip has its own crazy story, but this is about the girl. She ends up staying the night (the sex was great) with me. In the morning the three of us travel all day via two shared taxis and a bus to reach the border, cross on foot, then by motos to our destination. During the stay in Haiti my girl and I screwed each morning and night. She would fall asleep on my chest, while caressing my face. There was never any condoms used, lots of DFK, and all passion. This girl even got in the shower behind me, took the bar of soap out of my hand and washed me from head to toe. She even got on her knees and washed my feet. Even after we returned to Sosua she would cook for me and bring it over to the hotel room..
    I had a similar encounter with a Sosua Haitian, minus the Haiti trip part which sounds awesome and dangerous. You should share the Haiti trip story. She was a sweetheart and had an amazing body, but how am I supposed to show back up in the USA with a Haitian former prostitute girlfriend haha? How would she feel after a few months with an American dude living in the burbs after her life fucking for cash in the DR LOL? I couldn't see myself ever risking it. Too many horror stories and the old saying is true, you can take the girl out of the streets but you can't take the streets out of the girl.

Nice story! I met a Haitian in Puerto Plata and we had a similar time (without the trip to Haiti) and I left her some money to help her out after I was gone. Unfortunately the help requests kept coming after I left, so that was the end of that.

I don't usually write about my Sosua trips because they are straightforward. I go, have a great time, and come back. This last trip was a little different. I go for Haitians; that's just my thing. On the third day of the trip I met a beautiful Haitian girl on Pedro. We negotiate for ST, and during our chat, my buddy interrupts us. He's Haitian as well, and was half in the bag at this point. He invites us both back to his restaurant on the beach for a drink. He knows I'm a sucker for Brugal rum. I shrug my shoulders and look at her. She's up for a drink, so we walked to the deserted beach (it was around 11:00 pm at this point). My buddy said he knew this girl back in Haiti, and that she was a good girl, just up here in need of money. She was twenty-four, no kids, and had been in Sosua about six months.

During our drinking my buddy says he had to go back to Haiti to update his visa (something all legal Haitians must do each month to stay in the DR). But, he was two days late and didn't have the 2,500 pesos to pay the late fee. If he's caught, he gets deported. I was half in the bag at this point as well, and told him I'the pay for his visa if he took me into Haiti with him. I probably wouldn't have said that sober, but I'the never been there before. On top of that, I ask the girl if she wants to go (haven't even banged her yet). She said yes, and we planned to leave in the morning.

The Haiti side trip has its own crazy story, but this is about the girl. She ends up staying the night (the sex was great) with me. In the morning the three of us travel all day via two shared taxis and a bus to reach the border, cross on foot, then by motos to our destination. During the stay in Haiti my girl and I screwed each morning and night. She would fall asleep on my chest, while caressing my face. There was never any condoms used, lots of DFK, and all passion. This girl even got in the shower behind me, took the bar of soap out of my hand and washed me from head to toe. She even got on her knees and washed my feet. Even after we returned to Sosua she would cook for me and bring it over to the hotel room.

All this time I'm waiting for the catch. We had spent a week together, and there was still no mention of money. I thought maybe she wanted a lighter-skinned baby (a status symbol for Haitian girls). No, she said she was on birth control, and on my last day she got her period; sucked me off something fierce since I couldn't have the goods. Then, I thought maybe she thinks I'll take her out of here, or she's going to hit me with a huge bill. There had to be a catch somewhere.

At the very end when I was getting ready to catch my flight home, she asked if I could help with her rent and food, and asked for 5,000 pesos. I started laughing. This girl spent an entire week with me, we screwed at least a dozen times. She cooked for me, bathed me (which was weird), and even took care of me when I was sick puking for a day (I think it was the salad I ate). All that and she only asked for a hundred dollars because her rent was due. I asked if this was a joke. This girl took my hand and said, "I love you. " That was the epiphany. The smile disappeared from my face and at that moment I knew she really wasn't bullshitting me. The girl had fallen in love. My flight left in four hours, what the hell was I supposed to say?

I returned to the States a couple weeks ago, and I'm still talking with her. She's open about the fact that she still has to work on the street for money, but professes her love nearly every day. Since my return she has never asked for anything, just some time so we can talk. She's a cool girl, and I'm looking forward to seeing her on my next trip. It's strange how things end up sometimes. This girl had a beautiful natural body. I won't post a pic of her face, but I'll post one of her perfect ass. I was one lucky dude on this trip.

So I'm curious how much did you wound up giving her. Because I got to be honest after a woman did all of that for me and I know she honestly needs the money I wouldve given her atleast 500 USD before I left town. Thats NOT a typo.
    He said he gave her 5000 pesos for the week. You would have been a broke ass back in the day because all he did was describe the Old Sosua. Almost every chick was the exact same way he described this chick. That is what GFE is, not some chick sucking your dick without a rubber. You see why the vets complain now, while some people say adapt or get lost? Back in the day it was not about just sticking your dick into a hole for 3000 pesos. It was perfectly just as he described and for the exact 1000 pesos per day that he paid.

BTW please tell us the story about how yall went to Haiti and got back. Man that sounds like an adventure.
    To me that is what it is all about: the adventure. While other guys just need the hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpartan  [View Original Post]
    You did the right thing, obviously. As a wise judge told me once in a traffic court -- it's just money, LOL.
    No shit. I called myself fighting a $125 ticket and it turned out to cost me $600 and 40 hours community service.

Haitian girl

OMG!

I thought we are in the mongering business. Not dating and fall in love business.

Posting Limitations