Masion Close
"Germany

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 2332 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 34971
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrx2005  [View Original Post]
    Again What does Northern Ireland recently making buying sex a criminal offense have to do with my statement that you quoted and responded to below, with you talking about white society frowns on prostitution? Your statement above don't match or address what I was talking about. You aint even tying it into the issue being about Sosua and its participants. You are WAY OUT in Northern Ireland someplace?

My statement:

You realize you done fell so deep down a slippery slope you going to need divine intervention in order to get you out. There really should be a foolishness checker built in, like they have spell checker. Or, whenever a response doesnt match the quote one is responding to, the forum rejects it until it matches. I feel kinda bad for you and your feeble attempts trying to hang in there like nothing is wrong. I wish I could delete your offering for you and we start over. LOL.

WAY OUT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YYLh5zbA7U.
    No, it is you who cannot see the wood for the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    For otherwise happily married men who have a "reputation" to protect, it is wise to refer to trips to Puerto Plata rather than Sosua.

All curious folks have to do is YouTube Sosua and it is there in all it's seedy glory.

I'm single and known as an inveterate traveller and I always wanted to go to Bangkok to check it out, but I was imagining being on a plane for 14 hours, with 300 other old gray haired mongers like me, who everybody on the plane knew why they were going. Mothers on the plane would be gathering their children around them to keep them safe from the perceived "pervs".

I know in this day and age of global travel, that is nonsense, but that thought, together with the the great option of Sosua keeps me away.
    Well, exactly. Even when I am in Sosua I have known people who live in Sosua express surprise that I am interested in the mongering scene. Exactly how I preserve this image, I am not sure, but I prefer to keep it that way. No, I am not morbidly obese, or one-legged, or conspicuous in any way. Though it is very interesting that although Sosua is well known as a prostitution destination (see youtube) , there are plenty of foreigners resident there who are not involved in that scene at all, or if they are they keep it extremely discreet.

You can never be really sure if someone at the airport is a monger or not. (Even groups of people on the plane could be missionaries or business people.) But there have been studies of statistics on passengers arriving in Thailand from overseas and from the number of single male travelers it is possible to roughly calculate the overall percentage who are there for the sex trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    And yet I remember a post on this board a couple of years ago when a member reported that at his departure airport in the US, TSA employees (presumably AA) were advising members of his group to use condoms for their trip to the DR. I would go nuts if a federal government employee made assumptions like that about my reason for travel, even as a joke, and spoke to me in that manner. I would want them fired. In fact I do always have other legitimate reasons for travel, but even so, I would not tolerate it. That is what I mean by casual acceptance of prostitution.

So I do not think it has anything to do with senility.
    For otherwise happily married men who have a "reputation" to protect, it is wise to refer to trips to Puerto Plata rather than Sosua.

All curious folks have to do is YouTube Sosua and it is there in all it's seedy glory.

I'm single and known as an inveterate traveller and I always wanted to go to Bangkok to check it out, but I was imagining being on a plane for 14 hours, with 300 other old gray haired mongers like me, who everybody on the plane knew why they were going. Mothers on the plane would be gathering their children around them to keep them safe from the perceived "pervs".

I know in this day and age of global travel, that is nonsense, but that thought, together with the the great option of Sosua keeps me away.

Northern Ireland has recently made buying sex a criminal offense, that is about as white a place as you will ever find. I was there in the summer of 1997 and by sheer coincidence Eusebio, a black Portuguese soccer player who was one of the heroes of the 1966 World Cup and who died recently was there at the same time. Let's put it this way, he stood out in a crowd.

http://www.gridreference.ie/ Making something a criminal offense is about as much stigma as any act can get, if you can be sent to prison for it.
    Again What does Northern Ireland recently making buying sex a criminal offense have to do with my statement that you quoted and responded to below, with you talking about white society frowns on prostitution? Your statement above don't match or address what I was talking about. You aint even tying it into the issue being about Sosua and its participants. You are WAY OUT in Northern Ireland someplace?

My statement:

Maybe its just me, but I have not heard any concern or sentiments from black guys complaining of white guys imposing on their turf or fucking up the game. But I have heard enough whites and a few black guys blame black guys for ruining Sosua.
    You realize you done fell so deep down a slippery slope you going to need divine intervention in order to get you out. There really should be a foolishness checker built in, like they have spell checker. Or, whenever a response doesnt match the quote one is responding to, the forum rejects it until it matches. I feel kinda bad for you and your feeble attempts trying to hang in there like nothing is wrong. I wish I could delete your offering for you and we start over. LOL.

WAY OUT! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YYLh5zbA7U.

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]

Are you are interested in the real reasons why prices in Sosua might be going up? I would go back to one of WRX's early posts were he spoke about collusion amongst the market players on the supply side. It may be as simple as one chica saying to another chica: "Hey girl, you shouldn't accept less than X amount of money for your sexual services". If course if I heard that conversation in Spanish I wouldn't have understood it. Because my command of the language is not really that good. LOL..
    There's no logic in that.

One of the reasons I love Sosua, is that compared to the over regulated and government controlled society I live in, they are relatively free to engage in trade, sex, food, liquor, whatever, without going through reams of regulations and paperwork, which keep our lawyers in mansions and yachts.

It's the closest thing to free enterprise, and a free market society, that I have ever seen.

It's the marketplace that sets the prices, supply and demand. No group of transient chicas has either the power to "set prices", (or even the discipline to stick to them).

In reality the prices are set as much by the mongers as the putas. And, a good part of that influence is economic conditions in the USA, Canada, and Europe, which affects the number of visitors.

Or even a Super Bowl weekend.

I doubt whether many of the guys who travel in groups to Sosua are informing their churches of the purpose of travel. And they are not marrying other men, so what is the relevance of that?

I do not know anyone whom I would dare to invite to accompany me to Sosua to participate in prostitution, because the invitation could backfire if the person disapproved and lead to my reputation being tarnished, and I would never trust them not to speak to someone, even if casually, yet I see many groups traveling to Sosua together where the risk of being exposed must be incredibly high if there are several people in the group, and some members of this board have spoken of traveling with other family members who are mongers. I ever even mention to anyone that I have a home near Sosua, I would always say Puerto Plata, simply because someone might Google Sosua and find something that says it has a reputation for sex tourism. I would never mention anything about prostitution to anyone who even knew a family member of mine, in case someone got an idea.

And yet I remember a post on this board a couple of years ago when a member reported that at his departure airport in the US, TSA employees (presumably AA) were advising members of his group to use condoms for their trip to the DR. I would go nuts if a federal government employee made assumptions like that about my reason for travel, even as a joke, and spoke to me in that manner. I would want them fired. In fact I do always have other legitimate reasons for travel, but even so, I would not tolerate it. That is what I mean by casual acceptance of prostitution.

It sounds as if you're basing your assumption on too narrow of a perspective, just your own. I'm right in the middle of the white fundamentalist bible belt. Just a few years ago, sitting around at work, 2 co-workers, both white and conservative, were making plans for a trip to Vegas, including plans for picking up prostitutes. No worries about it. More recently, I stopped in to see how everyone was doing (I changed jobs) and had a discussion with several white friends about the p4 p options in Toronto and about my trips to the DR and Colombia. The one black guy in the room couldn't believe we would discuss such things like that, although he did mention a desire to visit the DR.

This isn't universal. I know someone who I'm certain has paid for quite a lot of tail, particularly in Las Vegas, but it's a subject we can never discuss.

In Sosua the groups may be mostly black, but other destinations you'll find more white groups, or Indian, or Chinese groups. There's really no difference in the acceptance of prostitution based on race or country. It only seems that way because you are basing the white viewpoint on your own and basing the black viewpoint on the groups you see in Sosua.

The law should be a deterrent for those who seek who seek prostitutes, according to a release from the St. Petersburg Police Department. The crime encourages drug addiction...and related crimes which affect the quality of life of law abiding citizens and the prosperity of local businesses, the release said.
    What the what? Frannie you have been getting hookers for quite a long time. You must be addicted to drugs by now. And what are these vague "related crimes" that you are participating in because of it?

If the buyer is entitled to all of this, then what is in it for the seller?

I asked for clarity about white society supposedly frowning on prostitution. What in all of that you posted is about white society exclusively? Forget the links, just substantiate your own "abstraction"? And while you are at it, please give me the address to where white society is located? GPS coordinates is acceptable.
    Northern Ireland has recently made buying sex a criminal offense, that is about as white a place as you will ever find. I was there in the summer of 1997 and by sheer coincidence Eusebio, a black Portuguese soccer player who was one of the heroes of the 1966 World Cup and who died recently was there at the same time. Let's put it this way, he stood out in a crowd.

http://www.gridreference.ie/ Making something a criminal offense is about as much stigma as any act can get, if you can be sent to prison for it.

Don't be so quick to discount that. Your comment about white society frowning on prostitution was made to something you quoted from me. Your response was like you were responding to a post in another forum. Because the information doesn't match or address what I said.

Let me show you.

WRX2005.

Maybe its just me, but I have not heard any concern or sentiments from black guys complaining of white guys imposing on their turf or fucking up the game. But I have heard enough whites and a few black guys blame black guys for ruining Sosua.
    Now this is you:

Cultural differences! Prostitution is frowned upon in white society, and it would be practically impossible to put together a group to travel for that purpose without someone spilling the beans. I was in a restaurant in Sosua, a little away from the center, in the company of two women and three small children. Two guys were at the next table with two chicas, and straddling them on restaurant chairs and dry humping in between courses. They obviously didn't see anything wrong with it. They were on a prostitution vacation in a prostitution town, so why not? Other ethnic groups find this openness about prostitution, even in front of children, to be offensive. It is just a different point of view.
    Your statement don't have jack to do with what I said? Totally off in left field somewhere.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...heir-say/16891#. Vt4_u9 A-vwo.

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000120
    I asked for clarity about white society supposedly frowning on prostitution. What in all of that you posted is about white society exclusively? Forget the links, just substantiate your own "abstraction"? And while you are at it, please give me the address to where white society is located? GPS coordinates is acceptable.

CLARITY TIME! Would you mind providing examples of this generalization? Because it looks like one of those "abstractions" you were talking about.

We can let that one fly. Its more humor than fact. Funny, you'd think all of the dominicans, especially chicas asking "where you from" they would know more than Miami and Nueve York.

Typical. I come to see a chica I'm obviously involved with, and another waitress is making me comfortable for her amiga, and all you can come up with is he may have thought I was gay?. Maybe he thought I was black, and he's got a problem with black men or Americans. Of course you would never concede to that possibility. That would'nt be your MO. But limiting choices to what suites you, that is.
    Staff and wire reports.

Published: October 1, 2015.

People who solicit prostitutes will face tougher penalties and repeat offenders could wind up in prison for years under a new Florida law that goes into effect today.

St. Petersburg police announced Thursday that the agency will start enforcing the new law in an effort to curb prostitution in the city.

Paying for sex will become a first-degree misdemeanor for a first offense instead of a second-degree misdemeanor. A second offense would be a third-degree felony, punishable by up to five years in prison, and a third offense would be a second-degree felony, punishable by up to 15 years in prison.

First offenders would also have to take a course on the dangers of prostitution and perform 100 hours of community service. And judges will be forced to sentence repeat offenders to at least 10 days in jail.

Also, if a vehicle is used while soliciting prostitution, a judge can issue an order impounding the vehicle for up to 60 days.

The law should be a deterrent for those who seek who seek prostitutes, according to a release from the St. Petersburg Police Department. The crime encourages drug addiction, [CodeWord908] and related crimes which affect the quality of life of law abiding citizens and the prosperity of local businesses, the release said.

- See more at: http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/st-pet...laws-20151001/#sthash. SY2 vK9 NG. Dpuf.

CLARITY TIME! Would you mind providing examples of this generalization? Because it looks like one of those "abstractions" you were talking about.

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...heir-say/16891#. Vt4_u9 A-vwo.

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000120

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Your statement that protitution is more frowned on by white folk is horse chit. Blacks attend church more and tend to be very conservative when comes to many social issues gay marriage and overt sexual exposure. Not sure where you get this stuff from I am attributing it to your age.
    I doubt whether many of the guys who travel in groups to Sosua are informing their churches of the purpose of travel. And they are not marrying other men, so what is the relevance of that?

I do not know anyone whom I would dare to invite to accompany me to Sosua to participate in prostitution, because the invitation could backfire if the person disapproved and lead to my reputation being tarnished, and I would never trust them not to speak to someone, even if casually, yet I see many groups traveling to Sosua together where the risk of being exposed must be incredibly high if there are several people in the group, and some members of this board have spoken of traveling with other family members who are mongers. I ever even mention to anyone that I have a home near Sosua, I would always say Puerto Plata, simply because someone might Google Sosua and find something that says it has a reputation for sex tourism. I would never mention anything about prostitution to anyone who even knew a family member of mine, in case someone got an idea.

Likewise

Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToGetOnIt  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see you back, bro.
    Its good to be back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGaoA3ytUNA

Cultural differences! Prostitution is frowned upon in white society,

As far as Dominicans are concerned there are only two places in the US, Miami and Nueve York, so if you are not from one, you are from the other.
    We can let that one fly. Its more humor than fact. Funny, you'd think all of the dominicans, especially chicas asking "where you from" they would know more than Miami and Nueve York.

Maybe he thought you were gay. Who knows? He probably had no problem fucking a black chica.
    Typical. I come to see a chica I'm obviously involved with, and another waitress is making me comfortable for her amiga, and all you can come up with is he may have thought I was gay?. Maybe he thought I was black, and he's got a problem with black men or Americans. Of course you would never concede to that possibility. That would'nt be your MO. But limiting choices to what suites you, that is.

Posting Limitations