Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Sosua Reports

+ Add Report
Page 613 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 113 513 563 603 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 623 663 713 1113 1613 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,195 of 35055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    E I think your are a little reckless.
    Mr. E not reckless he is just well traveled. He speaks 4 different languages. He been all over the globe. He can handle himself where most of us fail. You should have seen him handle the police in SD. He aggressively got them of his back and them droved over and helped us out. If it wasn't for him we all may have gave up money to the cops. Mr. G already had his wallet opened.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakie  [View Original Post]
    Oh, the negativity! Speak for yourself!

In December, I was in Sosua and later Cabarette. I was in heaven. I had my regular who still does everything for me, her friend the barrista who keeps me turned on, and a knockout chica my buddy met online and her hot mother. All had gone to great lengths to spruce up! Took hours!

Me and 4 "normal" ladies. No putas! We finished up inviting a couple guys who kept looking over at the fun we were having (with proper and due respect).

Sosua is great!

I can hardly believe this is the same Mr GG who, with a couple more guys here, actually opened me up to Sosua!
    Oakie you are on something and I am going to put my dog Mr. G on full blast. Mr. E came to the DR Superbowl weekend with the intentions of 1). Hitting Venezuela Ave in full force with gators on is feet and ciroc in his hand. 2). Hitting LR with us after Superbowl. Guess what happen. Saturday night we got off track with Mr. G imports of SP and Mr. E called one of his chicas who brought a friend for one of the newbies. The next day was the SB party. No one planned on going any where after the game. We went to GBP but it was so late it was close. We found ourselves riding around. Where did we end up? Venezuela Ave with the newbies in shorts and tank tops. Totally unprepared. Mr. E who drove us there and had send his date home after the SB party was a little ticked. First of all its Sunday not Saturday and his gear was in Hotel. He didn't have time to change nor the newbies. Venezuela vibe was the same as last time with less chicas. I will say it again. Venezuela Ave is not a good place to monger. 5 of us and no one score off the scene. I am done with that scene. 100 pesos for a small bottle of water.

The next day Mr. G decides he wants to go to Sosua. Both Mr. E and I said fuck that! Sosua on a Monday after SB weekend. Hell naw! I thinking those ticks (that's right ticks) are so fat from the money they made over charging the weekend warriors, most went home except for the hardcores. Gogo had a hair up his ass for Sosua. Mr. E said he was going home before he goes to Sosua! It was Gogo Brady's call. What was the play Sosua. Yes fellow mongers Brady jumped ship and broke up the team. Talking about Sosua is calling him. Mr. E went home. Hell he is going to Medellin on Thursday anyway. Grownman stayed in BC. Brady decided he will stay in BC one day with GM. Come Tuesday Brady decides to change up again and go to the tourist town outside of LR. (read the report) Mr. E was gone and he had chicas set up for us in the area. GM was done! Shady Brady shuffling in the back field killed my vibe.

Guess what? Brady really don't like punches in bunches. He is really not a Sosua man. He may disagree with me but he know a make it my thing to read people. Mr. G is a GFE type of dude. If he has to pick a chica after 11:30 pm he will pass. He did it in Cuba twice and the DR all the time. He is the lets meet, eat, drink, and do our thing for a few days. He wants a rapport with his chicas. I saw and heard him trying to convince the newbies to this method. He was getting frustrated because the newbies where rabbits. They could barely sit still at the SB party.

After he returned from his solo adventure and we drove around outside of the strip, he now see the more treasures of SP, LR and BC. A nice hotel away from the scene and an all day chica for him is his MO. Remember Brady, I called for SP when we first decides on the south coast. Things didn't go as planned but you still my Ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    E I think your are a little reckless. There are some bad girls out there and you need to take a little time to see what you are working with. When you get bad attitude up front or is she in a big hurry. There are definitely warning signs if you pay attention. I really do not want problems and I am not in a hurry. I dance and chat if this does not go well I move on. Also I have a zero tolerance in the interview stage. If chica does anything I do not like it is next.
    NEXT! Is the magic word in Sosua, and you hit it.

I know we pi.. each off from time to time, but as long as we are honest with each other, it works out!

LOL.

Actually, the chica and her mom were only there to impress me to tell my well heeled buddy (who couldn't make the trip) how hot and cooperative they were and ready for him next time.

Then my regular and her barrista friend go back a long way and will not do a threesome for me, at any price, so my evening ended as usual with me and my regular, and another guy chipping in with a drink or two, for the table.

Things aren't always what they seem to be, sigh!, but we did have a good time, and my absent buddy was taking care of the bill and propinas for all. Damn right they were happy to see me.

I can't imagine being a non-drinker in Sosua, and actually being serious about this shit.
    I like that Oakie. But don't get upset when us old salts talk about the old Sosua and compare it to what's going on today. You will be doing it in ten years as Sosua will go through many changes and you reminisce about the good times you had. I find myself listening to the old Motown songs on satellite radio because I can't relate to the noise (I don't call it music) that is new today. My last Sosua report from October was about me having a ball in Sosua, so it still has value but Coupes report touched on some changes that warranted discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    Damn you got the mother putting in her good dentures and new wig for a night out with the gringo LOL? I'm sure they look forward to your visits.
    LOL.

Actually, the chica and her mom were only there to impress me to tell my well heeled buddy (who couldn't make the trip) how hot and cooperative they were and ready for him next time.

Then my regular and her barrista friend go back a long way and will not do a threesome for me, at any price, so my evening ended as usual with me and my regular, and another guy chipping in with a drink or two, for the table.

Things aren't always what they seem to be, sigh!, but we did have a good time, and my absent buddy was taking care of the bill and propinas for all. Damn right they were happy to see me!

(I can't imagine being a non-drinker in Sosua, and actually being serious about this shit)

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    You can go from the original bar and talk to them somewhere else, or even in the street, or on the way to the hotel, or whatever. I agree that a bit of chit chat helps to establish rapport and mutual trust. But what I am saying is that you don't have to spend hours hanging around a bar spending money and listening to a lot of noise if you want a girl from a bar. She has gone to that bar because it is a place where she can meet men, not because she wants to go dancing with her friends. She may well hate the bar.
    You underestimate the chicas. Either that or you are stereotyping.

Aside from the depressing low scale street hookers, some of them do also like to have a good time, drink and party, and some are not all that smart, even sometimes forget, or get talked out of their fee. I've seen it happen.

It has happened mostly with thew NJ crowd that love to party down there, and I've been joking with them for years (I have a slight NJ connection), "Hey you are only allowed two at a time". Or "You are supposed to pay them at least once a week", and they love it. So do the chicas.

It's the jaded old mongers that sit at the bar with a miserable face with one hand in their pocket counting their money who mostly complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempoecorto  [View Original Post]
    Well, hang on! While in general I agree with what you and Mr. E is saying (perhaps even Oakie), a little conversation, prior to "let's go" may attenuate a few of the issues that people worry about, including unsatisfactory performance. Towards that, a conversation, granted that for most, it is impossible, unless the girls speak English (which then would be a huge tell tale), might help.
    You can go from the original bar and talk to them somewhere else, or even in the street, or on the way to the hotel, or whatever. I agree that a bit of chit chat helps to establish rapport and mutual trust. But what I am saying is that you don't have to spend hours hanging around a bar spending money and listening to a lot of noise if you want a girl from a bar. She has gone to that bar because it is a place where she can meet men, not because she wants to go dancing with her friends. She may well hate the bar.

On your team Oakie

E I think your are a little reckless. There are some bad girls out there and you need to take a little time to see what you are working with. When you get bad attitude up front or is she in a big hurry. There are definitely warning signs if you pay attention. I really do not want problems and I am not in a hurry. I dance and chat if this does not go well I move on. Also I have a zero tolerance in the interview stage. If chica does anything I do not like it is next.

I look for better odds than that and have been almost completely successful. In 8 years I had only one flip on me, and that was one who was so hot, I used your Let's go NOW method. Cost me an extra 400 p to get rid of her. I posted that story here.

Since then, I'm a little more choosy about who I exchange my bodily fluids with, and since then the success rate is 100% satisfaction. No big "interviews" like some here (one reported he met one 3 times over 2 days, even bought her a meal and still didn't take her, and both he and she left pissed off.)

I'm in the bar having a beer anyway, there's no hurry, and I don't waste their time.

But hey!, everybody does what works for them. There's no rule book.

What bugs me are those who preach whats good for everybody else. "Schooling" newbies and "Best Practices" they call it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    IMHO and experience it does not matter one iota. How many times has a girl told a guy everything he wants to hear then when they get behind closed doors he finds out she was full of shit? Nobody goes to a job interview with the intention of being honest. You go there to say what is needed in order to get the job. Then once you have landed the job you go back to acting an ass. Being late. Doing the task when you feel like it. Etc. Why care about being fired when there is unemployment insurance? And in the case of a Sosua hooker, I am going to the police if you don't pay me anyway insurance.

I would say that it is just like praying. Things work out for you the same percentage whether you prayed about it or not. You will also have about the same success rate with the hookers whether you "screened" them or not. No more and no less.
    I look for better odds than that and have been almost completely successful. In 8 years I had only one flip on me, and that was one who was so hot, I used your Let's go NOW method. Cost me an extra 400 p to get rid of her. I posted that story here.

Since then, I'm a little more choosy about who I exchange my bodily fluids with, and since then the success rate is 100% satisfaction. No big "interviews" like some here (one reported he met one 3 times over 2 days, even bought her a meal and still didn't take her, and both he and she left pissed off.)

I'm in the bar having a beer anyway, there's cost and there's no hurry, and I don't waste their time.

But hey!, everybody does what works for them. There's no rule book.

Dominican Cupid Girls

Mr. GoGo is dead on with his technique on DC. We have never discussed the issue, but his methods on DC are identical to mine and he probably has more success. Newbies take notes. He is kicking real knowledge in your ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempoecorto  [View Original Post]
    Well, hang on! While in general I agree with what you and Mr. E is saying (perhaps even Oakie), a little conversation, prior to "let's go" may attenuate a few of the issues that people worry about, including unsatisfactory performance.
    IMHO and experience it does not matter one iota. How many times has a girl told a guy everything he wants to hear then when they get behind closed doors he finds out she was full of shit? Nobody goes to a job interview with the intention of being honest. You go there to say what is needed in order to get the job. Then once you have landed the job you go back to acting an ass. Being late. Doing the task when you feel like it. Etc. Why care about being fired when there is unemployment insurance? And in the case of a Sosua hooker, I am going to the police if you don't pay me anyway insurance.

I would say that it is just like praying. Things work out for you the same percentage whether you prayed about it or not. You will also have about the same success rate with the hookers whether you "screened" them or not. No more and no less.

Update to your feedback guys

I am actually pleasantly surprised by the reaction to my realistic report.

I have had some great sessions here too over the last month, I'll report on those when I am more in the mood Oakie, I promise! You are right that over a month you will get bored sometimes, and see more of the negative things. But when I was here in December I stayed for 2 weeks, when I got home I felt I hadn't got my fix of Sosua so wanted to to come back for more. Booked a condo for a month, as this was only slightly costlier than for 2 weeks. Figured that if I left after 3 weeks I would still have saved money. But tomorrow will be a month, and on the whole I have had a great time. Heading back for a few days in Santo Domingo before my flight home. Have lined up a few chicks there that have met in Sosua in the past and online. Hope I will still have the energy for them after a month here!

Apart from the chica's, have obviously enjoyed the weather and all the great food which I haven't had to cook for myself! Have broken up my trip with a few excursions to Puerto Plata and Cabarete. Rented a scooter twice. Just getting out of the walkable area of Sosua and a bit further afield is fun and an eye opener. Second time I rented it got as far as just past the airport to the west and to past Cabarete to the east. Didn't really feel safe enough as an inexperienced rider to go further on a scooter. Weather was also not great on those days. Got totally saturated on the way back from Cabarete, but looking back it was great fun! Actually doesn't take much rain to get wet when you're in jeans and a t shirt! By the way, if I had to stay in Cabarete for a month, I would definitely go crazy and be bored to death as it just a seaside resort with no discernible action.

Anyway, I wanted to see how I felt over a month here, if it would be somewhere I would want to live or not. It wouldn't, but I would come back for a shorter trip next time. Hopefully in a year or so the New York crew will not have totally taken over the town and turned it into Brooklyn or the Bronx (very) south! I hope I can trust you guys to give me an honest answer about that before my next visit!

By the way, I've been here 4 or 5 times, and this time is the first I have ever seen any fights here. In my last report a few weeks back I did say I found the atmosphere more volatile than before, so I was not surprised by the things I saw. Or is this how things are in February?

Frannie, isn't the owner of Rumba bar the American guy who looks like an old Hell's angel, always with his shades on? He used to be part owner of Morua Mai restaurant a few years ago. Haven't seen him around for a few weeks though. There a few women who come in to Rumba who might as well have 'Fuck off' tattooed on their forehead, they do not check out the punters and must be there to meet specific guys. I assume they have some reason to be there? I wouldn't say they are available, not to me anyway! Wouldn't want them either!

Charles Pooter, what I did was buy a ticket with Metro to Santiago as they won't sell you one to Puerto Plata for some stupid reason, then just don't get on the other bus to Santiago, simple. Don't tell them that is your plan though! Costs maybe slightly more, but then you don't have to get a motoconcho to the Caribe tours bus in Charamico. Can't come back with Metro though, the only option is Caribe tours (or local bus or taxi obviously).

I don't want to put people off going to Puerto Plata, I am just stating what happened and the casual reaction I got from some people about this. Yes, big cities are dangerous, but your chances of this happening to you in an average European city are practically nothing! Getting robbed, maybe, but getting shot twice and killed for a necklace, doesn't happen. And Puerto Plata is a small city, it's not comparable to New York or London for example. Anyway, I was reading yesterday on another website that apparently they caught one of the bandits and the other one was killed in a shootout with the cops, if I understand what happened correctly. Like I said, I felt perfectly safe there, there was no bad atmosphere, nobody gave me dirty looks or anything. But this still happened regardless on the same street I was on, the following day that I was there.

Most tourists seem happy to walk around Sosua at night these days (more so than on my previous trips here), even out of the centre. So it must be pretty safe here, and if locals attack tourists walking in Sosua, they will be biting the hand that feeds.

On a more positive note, when I did the same trip to Puerto Plata in December I went into this small Pizzeria for a bottle of water on my way to the Caribe tours bus to come back. A seriously gorgeous woman working there took an unusual amount of interest in me, ie where are you from, when are you coming back etc, Unfortunately I had to run for the bus. So this time I went back there but the shutters were down, I asked a policeman on the corner but he reckoned it was out of business, What a pity, I will never see her again! That reminds me of another point, you have to take your chances when they come here! Just yesterday Sunday I stopped by Rumba bar around 6 pm, there were a couple of nice looking chicas there I fancied that had never seen there before. Didn't have any funds on me though. By the time I went back to my condo, got cleaned up and brought back some cash by 7 pm they were gone. So, just be prepared because you might meet the chica you like anywhere, anytime!

GrownMan1, I like all kinds of music, so if I think the heavy rap music often heard in Rumba bar sucks, then it must be pretty bad! I seriously think the music there has actually put me off my game and the women in there some nights, simply by having put me in a crappy mood!

Mr Gogo, have the type of chicks, their demeanor and dress sense changed that much since April 2014 ? What explains the change from 80 % wearing high heels in April 2014 to 20 % now? Because that's when I said the Latins was so good. I think it has as much to do with the difference in the bars (between the Latins and Rumbar bar) and the atmosphere and type of men and available women they attract. By the way I wouldn't go for the bartenders in Merengue, they are too lazy and not great looking on my opinion either! The bar on the corner opposite merengue (the only bar with a decent sidewalk in front of it!) has some very tasty looking bar staff, any idea if they are available?

Another thing I have noticed here is that women do not last very long in Sosua, or they don't come here for extended periods anyway. I only recognise a few women here now who were also here in April 2014. One who was the queen bee in the Latins then, now wanders from one bar to another alone and never seems to be with a guy. How times change!

Thanks for the clarification. I know this board is getting old and stale, but let's not translate that negativity to Sosua, a geographical location where an old guy can meet the chica with the body of his dreams, and bed her in a New York Minute!

For some of you guys, it's either spending all your money in a bar in some fanatsy trying to impress a puta with your charm, or taking the first puta you see, right off the street.

Flash!

It doesn't have to be that way, there is some middle ground for a punter, in fact there's enough "grey area" to satisfy anybody's preferences. Stop projecting your negative shit on everybody.

Young putas come and go, and old jaded mongers come and go, but the show goes on!

Maybe we need another forum - "The best of Sosua", and re-name this one - "Jaded Sosua".

Guys who cant handle Sosua and complain all the time should really just stay home
    Well, quite. It doesn't matter what the bars are like, because if you can find one beautiful and charming young woman who is happy to spend time with you and fulfill all your sexual fantasies, it does not matter at all if the other 99 per cent are fat and ugly. Within some limits, you can find anything you want in Sosua if you seek hard enough. My friend who has lived in Sosua for some years meets most of his girl friends in church.

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    For once I totally agree with you.
    Well, hang on! While in general I agree with what you and Mr. E is saying (perhaps even Oakie), a little conversation, prior to "let's go" may attenuate a few of the issues that people worry about, including unsatisfactory performance. Towards that, a conversation, granted that for most, it is impossible, unless the girls speak English (which then would be a huge tell tale), might help.

Oh, the negativity!

In December, I was in Sosua and later Cabarette. I was in heaven. I had my regular who still does everything for me, her friend the barrista who keeps me turned on, and a knockout chica my buddy met online and her hot mother. All had gone to great lengths to spruce up! Took hours!

Me and 4 "normal" ladies. No putas! We finished up inviting a couple guys who kept looking over at the fun we were having (with proper and due respect).

Sosua is great!

I can hardly believe this is the same Mr GG who, with a couple more guys here, actually opened me up to Sosua!
    Damn you got the mother putting in her good dentures and new wig for a night out with the gringo LOL? I'm sure they look forward to your visits.

Posting Limitations