La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Santo Domingo

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    E had a medical issue so I took him to WellVet for quick treatment. While sitting in the waiting room waiting for Mr E, two girls walk in. At first I paid no attention to them but then I noticed one of the girls was the same girl E was waiting for that I saw yesterday. So that must mean the other girl was for me. I though she was security or a body guard for the girl. She looked like a wrestling coach. Her gut was bigger than her breasts. Her shoulders were built like a linebacker. That damn Mr E done dropped me in a bag of tricks. Oh well, I'm going to make the best of it and buy her a fish at least. So off we go to the beach....
    Hilarious post Gogo, all of it.

WellVet. Hmmm, well, that's what you get for taking your friend to a veterinarian instead of a real doctor. Just kidding. Great story!

October 2022 Visit

I flew into Punta Cana and spent a couple of days in Higuey. I decided to use Enterprise instead of Avis for the rental car because of the price but afterwards I realized it wasn't a difference. There was some noticeable electrical damage from hurricane Ian in the city but no major issues during my stay.

Drove to StoDom and did the speed limit on Coral Highway. Rented an Airbnb in Distrito Nacional. I chose this location thinking the morning traffic would be quieter. It was however, a new condo was being constructed adjacent to the building so instead of traffic noise I got construction noise. I emailed the owner prior to my arrival to possibly enter the condo early. After going back and forth and getting nowhere, I just arrived at the scheduled time. The condo was nice though limited on supplies.

I mostly relaxed during the day and visited some friends. I visited Zona Colonial a couple of times in the afternoons. A few people hanging out but I didn't spend much time people watching. I did notice that the police were randomly stopping cars passing in front of Grands and all the hassle that comes with it. I avoided that area and parked on a side street.

Went to see Jasmine a few times in the evenings. The quality wasn't great but something to do.

I stopped by Foxys and the place next door one night. It was a fun environment but not economical for me.

Went to see a buddy in Boca Chica during the week. Had a good time hanging out during the day. Some fun sights and good times.

The mother didn't want her son to see her kissing different new dudes.

But she was a nice girl and very pretty. A few Dominican dudes have already knocked her up and run. She is just hoping for a good guy and romance. Hopefully Mr E will see her again (or should I say, hopefully she will see him again) and E can take her out for another octopus LOL.
    She should have thought of that 2 or 3 kids ago! I am definitely going to see her again. She is a great chick. Much smarter and more practical than a lot of other chicks I come into contact with down there. But it will be a cold day in hell before she gets another octopus out of me. From now on it is days of pica pollo and her cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    You need bait to get the girls on point. What I do is offer an affordable gift. This can range from perfume to cheap phones. However when they are pumped to get their gift they are way more responsive. The girls are in it for what they can get. Never forget that and use it as a tool and you will be in control. "oldkool rules".
    Somebody put this in one of the facebook groups yesterday. All I could think was "OldKool be having biches dressers looking like. ".

Somebody in the Rio thread said they went over to a hookers house and she had a bunch of shit from a George Foreman grill to a hockey stick that mongers had given her piled into a corner. She said what do they expect me to do with this shit. They are not your fucking girlfriend. The money that you are giving them is sufficient; you don't have to be Santa Claus too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221008-072023_Facebook.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy101  [View Original Post]
    he got in the elevator and show me come to my door and got right out and didn't leave until he watched me punch in the code
    LOL. Might have been the security guy making sure you could get in okay.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolieHigh  [View Original Post]
    Ooh you are paying. May not be directly but that indirect cost adds up REAL quick. Rental car, gas to go pick them up and drop them off, the 2800 food bill for the octopus, that 650 to later 300 peso margarita bill all that shit adds up real fast. Which is the reason why you are always checking the money. Feeding 10 different non-pros (even if you gave money to cook for you to cut cost at optimum level) still adds up. You could argue that your getting more bang for your buck but dealing with a female in general and especially multiple females proves that pussy cost regardless. So wether it indirect or direct, a man must pick his poison.

BTW that's a damn shame your girl brought Gogo a linebacker LOL. Minds me of the time I tried to hookup grownman. I actually saw a pix of her before she came over but the pics were decieving and this bih had the audacity to come over when she was on her period. GM wouldn't even put his pinga in her mouth as he was so disgusted LOL. Felt bad so I put aside some funds to make sure he had a good birthday bunny for any of his choosing.

P. S got any more pics of Midget Cardi be tigo bitties. I'll trade you for more pics. Damn they look huge and luscious.
    Hell yeah I'm suing for emotional damage, loss of reputation and trauma. I need to be refunded by Mr E the price of her fish plus the jumbo presidente (800 pesos) plus emotional damage (5 k pesos) LOL.

I disagree though, as me and E frequently do, with the kissing in front of the little boy. The little boy was in the back seat with me and he was a cool little dude about 8 years old. When Mr E went in for the kiss it surprised me and the little boy. Mr E is hardcore and usually fucks them and leaves them after one date, why now the " after romance"? He came in, fucked the girl on arrival and first meet, and was making plans on fucking some big titty girl then he was out the next day flying to another country. Most likely the girl will soon find out that Mr E will not send money western Union and he only buys food to fuck when he is here, so her fantasy of a full time boyfriend will fade. He probably will never see the little boy again. The mother didn't want her son to see her kissing different new dudes.

But she was a nice girl and very pretty. A few Dominican dudes have already knocked her up and run. She is just hoping for a good guy and romance. Hopefully Mr E will see her again (or should I say, hopefully she will see him again) and E can take her out for another octopus LOL.

Indirect pussy still cost

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]

I tried to give my girl a kiss before they got out. She was all like my son is in here. I said how else is he going to learn to treat a lady unless he sees how someone treats his mom? She was all for it then. I had to end up beating her off and telling her, Hey your son is right here! One more non-pro or civilian or whatever you guys like to call chicks that do not need to be given money. No fuss, no muss. I don't live there though!
    Ooh you are paying. May not be directly but that indirect cost adds up REAL quick. Rental car, gas to go pick them up and drop them off, the 2800 food bill for the octopus, that 650 to later 300 peso margarita bill all that shit adds up real fast. Which is the reason why you are always checking the money. Feeding 10 different non-pros (even if you gave money to cook for you to cut cost at optimum level) still adds up. You could argue that your getting more bang for your buck but dealing with a female in general and especially multiple females proves that pussy cost regardless. So wether it indirect or direct, a man must pick his poison.

BTW that's a damn shame your girl brought Gogo a linebacker LOL. Minds me of the time I tried to hookup grownman. I actually saw a pix of her before she came over but the pics were decieving and this bih had the audacity to come over when she was on her period. GM wouldn't even put his pinga in her mouth as he was so disgusted LOL. Felt bad so I put aside some funds to make sure he had a good birthday bunny for any of his choosing.

P. S got any more pics of Midget Cardi be tigo bitties. I'll trade you for more pics. Damn they look huge and luscious.

Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    I always say only people that know me can hook me up with chicas. My friends are more conscience to my style. I meant to say any of my friends except Mr. E. he's subject to tell his girl to just bring a friend. No photo preapproval or nothing.
    It was a last minute thing. She had literally already left the house when I asked if she had a friend. I guess she just grabbed the first person she saw on the way to the bus stop.

Airbnb reply

1800 $ was the original price in Canadian dollar I was staying for 21 days got it for 66 $ Canadian with Airbnb fees cleaning fees and the room per a night basically it was a dope pad with gym / security / pool etc I thought it was reasonable and basically the same price per a night you paid in usd and honestly I was paranoid he got in the elevator and show me come to my door and got right out and didn't leave until he watched me punch in the code I had 100,000 pesos on me my passport and my credit card and I'm 23 years old and the hallways had no cameras so if it got stolen it was to bad to sad if there was a safe with a key or my own code I couldn't care what got stolen as long as I have few bucks to the airport and my passport the air port so strict my my Dominican friend with a German passport came with us for a high school trip known him for 10 plus years and they thought he was tryna sneak out of Punta Cana with German passport we all made a scene before the trip leader had to confirm he was apart of the trip and barley caught our flight I'the rather be safe than sorry.

I always say only people that know me can hook me up with chicas. My friends are more conscience to my style. I meant to say any of my friends except Mr. E. he's subject to tell his girl to just bring a friend. No photo preapproval or nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy101  [View Original Post]
    he was saying than was staying behind me while I tried to get into my air&be was scared he knew my code.

I came back after dinner at restaurant around 8 pm I was catching everyone eyes walking in the middle of Santo Domingo during sun down even people across were staring me down and when I got to my air be&be the Apartment front door was locked and the guard was doing rounds so I had to stand outside until he was back which wasn't to fun when you can feel the tension on you.
    LOL. Man you sound paranoid. How many stories have you read here saying the locals broke into where they were staying and stole their stuff? Sure some hoes you bring inside will take your shit though.

How long were you going to stay in the place for it to be $1800? My 3 days cost $171. Remote control gate with security. The door had an electronic lock that the owner could change the code to over the internet. I don't even live there!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221004-171720_Airbnb_copy_784x600.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221004-171912_Airbnb_copy_600x971.jpg‎  

I though she was security or a body guard for the girl. She looked like a wrestling coach. Her gut was bigger than her breasts.
    That girl is mad because she hung out with you all day and you did not give her any dick. She said she would have just stayed at the wrestling gym had she known that. You should have chewed my girl out. She speaks a little English.

My bill comes and it's 1100 pesos for 2 fish and 2 waters. Mr E bill comes and it's 2800 pesos and E went off. He told the man to itemize the bill: 1200 pesos for octopus, 450 for each drink and his fish. Mr E is bitching and complaining and blaming me for not getting a discount for him. I explained the discount is for the fish probably not the octopus. E said the waiter said he would give E a discount but the Boca chica hustle was in effect and if you don't have everything understood upfront, they will get you. At least now you know not to order octopus stick with the fish LOL.
    LOL. How is he going to bring me some random number scribbled on a piece of paper? He could have just said it out loud and saved the paper all the good that does. He told us never mind the prices on the menu. That is the ripoff tourist menu, so it will be cheaper. Hell he ended up charging more!

I chewed her ass out too. I told her to never order shit again without writing it down and writing the price next to it so she can see for herself if it makes any damn sense. For now on I am sticking to Yonkers' recommendations for Boca Chica, like my favorite La Terraza. They have practical prices and don't try to cheat you. You can leave your stuff at the table while you go swim. It is perfect.

The night before, me and old girl went to Paris Disco off Venezuela for her birthday. There were not many people there, just a few groups of 3 or more chicks. Seemed like each group had a bottle of Old Parr and a hookah. I guess those chicks are not hoeing for baby milk money. We sat there for a couple of hours. Old girl only wanted one drink. The margarita there was 300 compared to the 650 that mf in Boca Chica ripped us off for.

Then we went to the apartment and started fucking. Then we woke up in the morning and started fucking again. I told her that I had to go to the doctor because I thought my toe was broken. She analyzed it and said it was just an ingrown toenail. She took me to the pharmacy to get some creme then I dropped her to the bus stop (none of that taxi and uber bullshit them hoes trick y'all for) to go home to get her stuff. When we went to the doctor he said yep, just an ingrown nail.

After the beach we dropped them back to Villa Mella. My girl is a security guard at Agora Mall and had to work the next morning at 7 am. I was not about to be waking up that early, plus my big titty girl wanted to come spend the night again.

I tried to give my girl a kiss before they got out. She was all like my son is in here. I said how else is he going to learn to treat a lady unless he sees how someone treats his mom? She was all for it then. I had to end up beating her off and telling her, Hey your son is right here! One more non-pro or civilian or whatever you guys like to call chicks that do not need to be given money. No fuss, no muss. I don't live there though!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220928_154418_copy_600x800.jpg‎   20220927_233826_copy_800x600.jpg‎   20220928_154951_copy_600x800.jpg‎   20220927_221436_copy_600x800.jpg‎   20220928_172207_copy_600x800.jpg‎  

20220927_214027_copy_600x800.jpg‎  

Never had a problem

Always read the reviews. There are no additional charges. I love Airbnbs. I get units with pool and gym about 60 a night. With Uber the whole city can be done. Airbnb is an international company. No games are played or allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinks  [View Original Post]
    Quick question on those who had stayed in AIRBNBs while in Santo Domingo. Is the cost that is stated on the website is what you paid for or did maybe you got hit with unexpected fees. I keep hearing horror stories about stays in AIRBNBs that people got hit with excessive fees after the check out. I mean once they got your credit card then they can add fees after you check out. Thanks for the info.

Hurricane (Mr E) comes to SD, cat 5.

Forget hurricane Fiona, we have a bigger problem coming to Santo Domingo and it's name is Mr E.

Got a hit from Mr E asking where I was at so I told him, I was going to meet momma but I had a few hours to spare. Mr E said he was at the nail salon and would be stuck there for awhile. Momma had asked me last week for 2 k pesos to go to the doctor for her asthma and prescriptions, so I gave it to her even though I know they have public doctors and her prescriptions aren't that much. Well when I met her this day she tried the same stunt and I called her on it and sent her home with cab fare. I don't mind being generous but don't over step your boundary and try to slide me on the new weekly plan. Dominicans always try to find some side hustle to run for more money. Plus now I could go hang with Mr E.

Mr E finished at the nail Solon and asked my location so I told him I was posted up at my cigar shop on El Conde. An hour later E arrived and we brought two bottles of rum for the table as the party was on and poppin. A few of my boys stopped by and Mr E called a girl. An hour later Mr E girl arrived and they left.

Mr E hit me up asking if I want to hit Boca Chica in the morning. I know plans change quickly with E so I told him to call me in the morning and we will see. At 11 pm I call him to see what's up and E is on El code at the new empanada spot eating. He said he was waiting on a girl to show up after going home to change clothes and we was going to Boca chica. I asked if she had a friend thinking Mr E would vet her by seeing a photo or something, but nope that didn't happen. I smell some bullshit coming LOL.

E had a medical issue so I took him to WellVet for quick treatment. While sitting in the waiting room waiting for Mr E, two girls walk in. At first I paid no attention to them but then I noticed one of the girls was the same girl E was waiting for that I saw yesterday. So that must mean the other girl was for me. I though she was security or a body guard for the girl. She looked like a wrestling coach. Her gut was bigger than her breasts. Her shoulders were built like a linebacker. That damn Mr E done dropped me in a bag of tricks. Oh well, I'm going to make the best of it and buy her a fish at least. So off we go to the beach.

We hit playa Maximo, the west end of Boca Chica beach. Before we sit down I say to Mr E to ask for the price and the menu which E did. He complained about the prices being high but I told him I get the fish for 500 pesos with salad and fries. I order a fish for me and Miss Dick Butkus the linebacker. For some reason Mr E let's the girl order octopus, she said it was her birthday. I have never had octopus in my life how is this bario girl now ordering it? Mr E also ordered a pina colada and a fancy drink for the girl.

My bill comes and it's 1100 pesos for 2 fish and 2 waters. Mr E bill comes and it's 2800 pesos and E went off. He told the man to itemize the bill: 1200 pesos for octopus, 450 for each drink and his fish. Mr E is bitching and complaining and blaming me for not getting a discount for him. I explained the discount is for the fish probably not the octopus. E said the waiter said he would give E a discount but the Boca chica hustle was in effect and if you don't have everything understood upfront, they will get you. At least now you know not to order octopus stick with the fish LOL.

Well the linebacker hasn't said two words since we first sat down and I'm not really trying to talk much to her. I'm hopping E ain't going to go walk around BC because I ain't going to be seen with this trick.

Well the girls live in the bario villa Mella. I know how this is going to end up, Mr E getting lost in the bario as he tries to figure out the GPS.

We were in deep enemy territory as I'm hoping we could drop the girls off before sunset and exit. Well the girl with E said she had to pickup her kids. So here we are, two gringos waiting in the bario at almost sunset. I go take a piss and stop in a clothing store while we wait. We drop the girls and kids off and the GPS is taking us in circles as we try to get out the maze. We finally made it to Zona colonial and hit the empanada spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinks  [View Original Post]
    Quick question on those who had stayed in AIRBNBs while in Santo Domingo. Is the cost that is stated on the website is what you paid for or did maybe you got hit with unexpected fees. I keep hearing horror stories about stays in AIRBNBs that people got hit with excessive fees after the check out. I mean once they got your credit card then they can add fees after you check out. Thanks for the info.
    I have never paid anything after checkout. Maybe those people broke something or left the place in disrepair. I leave a place just like I found it. All that has to be done is the bathroom and floors cleaned and the sheets changed. Hell, old girl even made the bed up before I checked out the other day. And the apartment person does not have your credit card, airbnb does.

Good to read the fine print though, or the big print for that matter. I stayed in one in Peru a few months back not realizing checkout was 8 am. I was up getting ready to leave anyway and received a message from the owner at 7:45 saying it is time to get the hell out. Who expects to be checking out at 8 am?

Posting Limitations