La Vie en Rose
Masion Close

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 1292 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 95 145 545 1045 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Breaking in a 19 year old HK chick with BBFSCIP (sorry in advance for the long post)

For everyone who hates reading long reports just go ahead and skip right by this. But for those who don't mind or looking for something to read to kill some time I hope it's written in a way in which is easy to read through.

One of my good long time HK providers told me work had been slow lately and that if I got a room on Sunday she would come up multiple times at no extra charge whenever she got bored. I had told another girl from Chicago I was going to visit her that night but the offer I had on the table made me push back my plans with her. Checked into my room and met up with my girl. She was bored out of her mind sitting at Chavelas when I arrived and introduced me to a friend of hers I had never seen before. We hit it off pretty much right away although she's not necessarily my type. She reminded me of one of the girls from Jersey Shore. But she was very friendly and good looking enough. I got some beers for the table as I continued charming her friend as it never hurts to win the friends over. I could tell my girl wanted to have a threesome with her so I figured better do it now that they're both free before things started to get busy for them. We headed back to my room and went on to have a pretty good session with them. After we were done my girl mentioned she was starting to get hungry so I told her I would treat her to a meal at Azul whenever she wanted to take her lunch break and she said ok. They went back to work and I stayed behind to take a shower.

I laid down for a little while then headed back to the club and saw my girl drinking with a couple so I figured she would be busy for a bit. I was making my rounds when all of a sudden I was entranced by a young bombshell. Very gorgeous girl with an incredible body, all natural to boot. Being a vet on the mongering scene I have become somewhat jaded to the many girls I encounter on a weekly basis no matter how good looking they are. But when I placed my eyes on this girl it gave me flashbacks of how I used to feel as a newbie whenever I would come across a chick that seemed out of this world to me. Surely I had never seen this girl before, she must be spanking new I thought. I was legit mesmerized. She was blonde, very light skinned, pretty face, nice smile, amazing perky rack. No tattoos that I can recall. At the time I didn't even consider her age a factor, I suppose I must have thought she was 21 or so. Later on in the night she told me she was 19. I wasted no time in approaching her with a tip. I told her, I'm not going to lie, usually I try to play it cool but I'm going to throw all that out the window because you are fucking stunning. You are drop dead beautiful. She looked at me a little taken aback and was instantaneously blushing. I continued admiring her body and told her to do a spin for me and said good lord you're all natural aren't you? She said yes, with a shy smile. You would think this girl is used to getting showered with compliments from men all day but it shockingly appeared that wasn't the case. I told her, look I'm going to be honest, I'm sort of tied in with another girl working here tonight. Would you be interested in joining us for a threesome? If you don't want to it's fine, I'm perfectly good having you all to myself! She sort of paused for a second and said sure. I said ok but you have to like girls. If you're not into girls this isn't going to work. You have to be fine with making out with her and getting eaten out because she likes girls probably even more than I do. She started blushing again and asked if I had any pictures of her. I started to show her several and she said, yeah for sure, she's very pretty. I said ok cool. She might be busy right now I think she's drinking with some clients but we can meet up a little later if you give me your number, and she put her number into my phone. I told her, seriously I'm not bullshitting. I'm taking you to my room tonight one way or another with or without her so make sure you answer my texts, and she said yes, definitely. At this point we probably should have agreed on a fee or any other extras but we didn't. She didn't seem to put any importance on it so I didn't either.

I lost track of my girl so I figured maybe she was banging somebody, but I got a text from her about 20 minutes later. She said she was ready to eat and asked if I would meet her at Azul. I was excited to tell her about the new girl I found for us to play with, but when I arrived she was already there with her friend back in tow to my surprise. We sat and had dinner for almost an hour before they had to go back to work. Her friend tried to give me some money for her share of the food but I told her I got it. Went back to the club while the girls went on the prowl for their next victims and saw the 19 year old girl drinking with a monger on the second floor. Fuck! This guy better not have her tied up for a long time, I thought to myself. I kept my eye on them from a distance. Eventually another girl joined their table. The guy seemed pretty wasted so it appeared like he was just looking to drink all night. I decided to take some laps. Eventually I grabbed a seat at the end of the bar. After about a half hour lo and behold the 19 year old was walking in my direction when a mesero grabbed her to make her dance up on the bar. I stood up and intervened and told him how about you get us some drinks instead. The girl was surprised to see me again. The waiter asked what she wanted when the dreaded request for the $30 wine came. The mesero was going to immediately leave to go get it without asking if I was cool with it but I stopped him in his tracks and said hold on a minute, bring her a beer instead. I then turned to her and said beer first, maybe wine later, and she just nodded. She asked what I was up to and told her just hanging around. I mentioned I saw her drinking with that other guy and was hoping she would lose him because I still wanted her. Several minutes later my girl happened to pass right by us and I pulled her in. I whispered in her ear, hey check out this girl I think she's hot and she's down for a threesome, do you like her or should I tell her to kick rocks? Now realistically of course I didn't want to lose her, but I had to make it appear to my girl like I really didn't care either way and play it cool. My girl gave her a good look over and whispered back to me that she liked her as well. I said should we go now or a little later? She said let's go right now. Fuck, you don't have to tell me twice! I whispered back to the other girl that my girl liked her and said let's go and headed our way up to my room. Keep in mind, still no talk of a fee or any extras like BBBJ / BBFS. Just going with the flow of things and hoping for the best.

Thankfully both girls hit it off right away and the conversation flowed pretty easily amongst the three of us the entire time. I made sure to keep the conversation moving and making them laugh. The girl asked how long we had known each other and my girl told her she has known me for a long time and that I was amongst one of the best people she had ever met working at HK, which scored me some big points with the new girl. My girl asked how long she had been on the job since she didn't seem to have seen her before either and she said she was on her second week. Unfortunately she is leaving a few days before Christmas to go back home. She said she wanted to try out HK for a little bit before deciding if she wants to come back after new years but that so far it was going ok. Once we got in the room and settled in I told the girl to stand in front of me at the foot of the bed as I caressed her body and kept showering her with compliments. My girl came over and started making out with her. My girl then took control and told her to lay down so she could eat her out. I started jerking off just watching them in disbelief at what I was looking at when it occurred to me to get this on video. The visual was just too damned good to not capture and didn't want to forget any of it. I had no fucking clue if this girl would be cool with me recording them so I politely asked if they minded if I took some video and my girl said she didn't give a fuck since she trusted me and asked her if she was ok with it. She gave us a look like she wasn't sure when my girl quickly suggested we shoot it at an angle to where her face was partially covered. She seemed to like that idea so she said ok. Of course, when I positioned my camera I got her face in full view LOL. I watched my girl go to town on her, giving her several big O's. I watched for as long as I could until I couldn't take it any longer and had to jump in. I took my girl in doggy as she continued eating the girl out. After several minutes my girl got up and said it was my turn to eat her out now. Yes ma'am! I went to town on her as well trying to out do my girl. Next I had her get up and sit on my face while my girl blew me. I then had the girl lay down ass up ready to get her in doggy. Now here's the tricky part because I had condoms and lube on the night stand assuming she wasn't the type to allow bare service but I decided to test the waters since me and my girl had already gotten her pretty loose and horny. Thought to myself fuck it and just stuck it inside of her to which she seemed perfectly fine with. No hesitation, no nothing, so I continued pumping away. I looked over to my girl to see if she had any type of reaction to me going in bare but she didn't seem to care either. My girl laid next to her to make out and was encouraging me to keep drilling her. Got her sideways then afterwards flipped her over in the missionary position as I made out with her then my girl scooted up to make out with me as well. Seeing her perky tits bouncing up and down finally did it for me and I couldn't hold out any longer. Didn't know whether to pull out or blow my load inside so I made sure she knew when I was going to cum so she could tell me to pull out if she wanted me to. She didn't say anything when I kept saying I was going to cum so I filled her pussy up to the very last drop. At this point I didn't even give a fuck if she got pregnant. I would gladly be tied to this girl forever LOL. I assumed she has to be on some form of birth control otherwise she wouldn't have let me finish inside. I guess the girl was still turned on because she started feeling up on my girl again and making out with her so they went at it a little longer just having a little bit more fun before hopping in the shower. I asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said no. I felt like asking do you want one? But didn't want to weird my girl out LOL. This is when I asked how old she was and she said 19 which I was a little surprised by but could see it. I didn't know if she was looking to get back to work or still wanted to hang out since we had about 15 or 20 minutes before our hour was up and I knew my girl was going to stay until they got kicked out so I tried giving her an out by telling her she was welcomed to stay but could head out as well if she wanted to get back to work and she said she was cool just hanging out until our time was up. She spent the rest of the time pretty much picking my girl's brain about working at HK since she is still fairly new and didn't seem to know much. My girl suggested she should charge guys $150 minimum for arribas since she's so young and hot. I playfully said WHOA WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. $150?! If you're going to start charging that you're going to have to start doing so after me! Which got a good laugh out of both of them. Speaking of money I still hadn't given the girl anything. She never quoted anything so I had no clue what she was expecting. It didn't help that my girl had just suggested she start at $150! Considering she was spending the full hour with us when she could have easily went back to work and also blessed me with the green light for BBFSCIP, I figured I couldn't give her anything less than $120. For a second I thought of throwing an extra 20 on top of that to stay in her good graces but decided to give her the $120 and see how she reacted. When my girl went to the bathroom mirror to fix her make up I slid her the $120 and she didn't even count it and quickly stashed it in her purse. After my girl was ready I walked both of them back to the club. The girl gave us both a kiss goodbye at the door and went on her way. I figured my girl would try to go on the hunt for one last arriba before the end of her shift but she asked if we could just have a couple drinks to run the clock down instead which I was happy to oblige.

When her time was up we said our goodbyes and made TLN plans for next time when she could get a sitter. It was pretty late now so I made a couple more rounds out of curiosity to see who was around at this time of night and there was surprisingly still a lot of hot chicks on duty. I handed out a few tips from the dollar bills I had left and was super tempted to take another girl back to my room after feeling up several chicks. This one tall and curvy girl was telling me all the right things and promised BBBJ and said she would allow me to cum anywhere I wanted on her. Her face wasn't the best looking but her body and attitude made up for it. As tempting as it was I figured I better get out of there before I ended up spending more money than I already had. Maybe I can take her up on that offer on a future visit if the price is right. Just as I was heading out I ran into the 19 year old girl again. I was coming down from the second floor and she was heading up. We stopped in the stairwell to talk for several minutes. She told me she had a great time with me and my girl and I told her we had a good time with her as well. She said she's thinking of getting her ass done to make it curvier and I told her don't you dare touch your body it's literally perfect, turn around. She turned around and I was touching and admiring her ass. I said look, this is an amazing 19 year old ass do you know how many other women in here are envious of your body? Please don't do anything to it. At least if you do wait until your mid to late 20's, right now you are in the prime of your life. She then made an expression as if she couldn't handle every compliment I was giving her and she gave me a kiss and told me I was very sweet and doing wonders for her self esteem. I said look, at the end of the day I know I'm just someone you barely met and I know you're going to end up doing whatever you want to do but please just rethink it, I'm telling you. Ask any man in here they will tell you your body is perfection. She was then fanning herself with her own hands while blushing and asked if I was going to hang around and told her I was on my way out. She said she was going to head up to the women's locker room to hang out for a bit and asked when I would be coming back next time and I told her pretty soon. I said I'm definitely coming back to be with you again before you leave that's a certainty! She said ok let me know then and we kissed goodbye. Damn if I had more money I should have invited her for some drinks to hang out with her a little longer but I had already went over my limit for the night which I rarely do but I allowed myself to splurge a little bit for tonight and have zero regrets.

And They Tell Two Friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm this. When I went to Spain I was reading through the forums and there was a guy who mentioned a girl had a bad run in in a club similar to hk. The guy had a 'device' the girl believed to be a vibrator and grabbed it from him to play with it. The guy had brought in a cattle prod. Who the fuck brings those into a girl bar?

Anyway she shocked herself and he thought it was funny. He ended up banned from the forum but I'm sure he's lurking around on a new name. Dirtbags do come on these forums and learn from us. Dirtbags are always scheming. My only 'scheme' is to get the most sex for the least money. If these bad actors keep up this crap there won't be any chicas left. All it takes is one very bad experience for a girl and she's gone for good. I'm sure a few good workers have left despite the money because they were treated awful.

Onto a better topic: is it okay to give a propina for amazing service in the spirit of Christmas?
    And the girl who was pained is going to tell all her friends in the club, and those friends are going to embellish the story and tell more people, making many of them paranoid, not just of this action, but of asshats like this in general. Some of us will be lumped in with the asshats unfairly.

I have given cash and physical Christmas gifts for ATFs. Took an ATF shopping one Christmas, so she could buy the gifts she wanted. It was about $300 in damage, but she was worth it. Been seeing her for seven years.

Quote Originally Posted by ABAJoeSmith123  [View Original Post]
    There are many ways the bad apples can do humiliating and terrible things to the ladies in the hotel that don't constitute "violence" or get the attention of security. I sure as hell hope it never happens, but I'm not naive to think it doesn't happen everyday or so to an unlucky chica by some unscrupulous dirtbag client in a place like hk.

Got to remember that these girls are desperate and willing to allow a lot of crap to be done to them so they can get grocery money for their kids.
    On one hand, I've met a lot of normal guys in the clubs.

On the other hand, a serial killer murdered a chica in one of the HK rooms just last year.

I think we'the be fucking stupid if we think that there are no weirdos, psychopaths or rapists wandering these clubs.

I myself have intervened once when a dude chased a chica out of his room and into the hallways to drag her back in. And she was screaming at the top of her lungs in fear.

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherMouzone  [View Original Post]
    From my experience I definitely agree. I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of people in life, believe it or not, are actually DECENT people and even customers in (what some would consider to be morally questionable) clubs like these reflect that. I've been going to these clubs on and off for years and haven't had a single negative experience with another customer, they've all been respectful. Only thing that annoys me is when other dudes occasionally come up to me and talk my head off instead of focusing on the chicas in the club that we're all here for, but can't call anyone a "low life" over that LOL.

Yes, there are guys there who very clearly don't respect the chicas, which is disheartening. Some of those guys are here and post regularly on these boards. For example you even have white supremacists on these boards who've explicity stated their prejudices and dislikes for latinos and blacks, yet those same dudes have no problem going down to Tijuana on a regular basis to bang Mexican hookers, which to me is funny in a way.

I feel awful for chicas that have to deal with those kind of guys and other crap like that, though I think most of them (at least the ones who've worked long enough) understand that it's part of what comes with the quick $$$ associated with their sex work. As long as the guys who don't respect chicas aren't physically violent or overly rude to the chicas I guess it works out.
    I can confirm this. When I went to Spain I was reading through the forums and there was a guy who mentioned a girl had a bad run in in a club similar to hk. The guy had a 'device' the girl believed to be a vibrator and grabbed it from him to play with it. The guy had brought in a cattle prod. Who the fuck brings those into a girl bar?

Anyway she shocked herself and he thought it was funny. He ended up banned from the forum but I'm sure he's lurking around on a new name. Dirtbags do come on these forums and learn from us. Dirtbags are always scheming. My only 'scheme' is to get the most sex for the least money. If these bad actors keep up this crap there won't be any chicas left. All it takes is one very bad experience for a girl and she's gone for good. I'm sure a few good workers have left despite the money because they were treated awful.

Onto a better topic: is it okay to give a propina for amazing service in the spirit of Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately there is a a few bad apples that treat the poorly or worse. The one good thing is that it is fairly hard for someone to get away with violence or other things in the hotels.
    There are many ways the bad apples can do humiliating and terrible things to the ladies in the hotel that don't constitute "violence" or get the attention of security. I sure as hell hope it never happens, but I'm not naive to think it doesn't happen everyday or so to an unlucky chica by some unscrupulous dirtbag client in a place like hk.

Got to remember that these girls are desperate and willing to allow a lot of crap to be done to them so they can get grocery money for their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwampHawk  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. Well said. Matches my 40+ years hobbying in Tijuana. Wow! The stories and changes.

HH, SS.

SH.
    Dude. 40 years hobbying in Tijuana? Do share. What was it like in the 80's? I used to go with my parents but I was a kid then. What was the scene like? Was there a zona norte? What was the vibe?

Unfortunately there is a a few bad apples that treat the poorly or worse. The one good thing is that it is fairly hard for someone to get away with violence or other things in the hotels.

From my experience I definitely agree. I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of people in life, believe it or not, are actually DECENT people and even customers in (what some would consider to be morally questionable) clubs like these reflect that. I've been going to these clubs on and off for years and haven't had a single negative experience with another customer, they've all been respectful. Only thing that annoys me is when other dudes occasionally come up to me and talk my head off instead of focusing on the chicas in the club that we're all here for, but can't call anyone a "low life" over that LOL.

Yes, there are guys there who very clearly don't respect the chicas, which is disheartening. Some of those guys are here and post regularly on these boards. For example you even have white supremacists on these boards who've explicity stated their prejudices and dislikes for latinos and blacks, yet those same dudes have no problem going down to Tijuana on a regular basis to bang Mexican hookers, which to me is funny in a way.

I feel awful for chicas that have to deal with those kind of guys and other crap like that, though I think most of them (at least the ones who've worked long enough) understand that it's part of what comes with the quick $$$ associated with their sex work. As long as the guys who don't respect chicas aren't physically violent or overly rude to the chicas I guess it works out.

What he said

Exactly. Well said. Matches my 40+ years hobbying in Tijuana. Wow! The stories and changes.

HH, SS.

SH.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo1969  [View Original Post]
    I disagree.

I met many people at the club over the years and the vast majority of guys I met are decent guys.

I met a few that refer to them as 'bitches' - so definitely a portion of the guys don't appreciate that WE are the beneficiaries of the awesome service.

I would say only a small fraction are low lifes, etc.

I feel sorry for any low income person. Regardless of profession.

Vast majority of the customers are low lifes, creeps, gangsters, thugs, or disgusting men
    And which type are you?

Quote Originally Posted by DonCarlos1234  [View Original Post]
    l And the photos I see posted are often not as hot as the descriptions. Kind of similar to online dating.
    Ha! So it's not just me. I know to each his own but I often see photos, accompanied by some prose about the girl being super hot mamacita or some such, and think yeah that girl looks just like the 50 I walk right past at HK and try not to make eye contact with because they look skeevy as hell.

I hate to say it, but since I'm anonymous and judgmental as hell I'll say it, I also look at some of the dudes in HK and think similar. Like I'm sorry for the girl that has to lie under that fat ass. Or that dude who clearly saved up to be here and is going to get every last cent's worth of value from his arriba. Or that dude who looks like he does this a little too often. Or that dude who has serial killer vibes the way he just silently stares.

And if they rated us?

Entry fee to club on weekend and Fridays is now $6 up from 5 $.

Some of these HK girls are so freaking hot I'm pretty sure they could easily get a regular job just be / see of their attractive looks. Great for us, but such a shame to have such amazingly beautiful women be ravaged and degraded by so many customers as a hooker.

On a side note, I tried the new ped west entry and it worked out just fine going into Mexico. However, when I was returning to go back to USA, the ped west entry was closed. Apparently it is only open during certain hours. Anyone know when it typically closes? Pedwest also dumps you in a shady and deserted alley where you can easily get robbed, just FYI. Will probably stick with pedeast.
    I think not many will do this.

I read posts here and often wonder what the posters opinion is looking in the mirror. I see a range of undesirable looking men at HK and wonder how the guys on this board rate themselves. Not in $ spent but in personality, looks and other mating / dating qualities. Speak up guys! And the photos I see posted are often not as hot as the descriptions. Kind of similar to online dating.

Vast majority of the customers are NOT low lifes, creeps, gangsters, thugs

There are definitely customers who go there and treat everyone respectfully ...
    . Vast majority of the customers are low lifes, creeps, gangsters, thugs, or disgusting men who most probably treat the woman like dirt and a piece of dog meat upstairs doing nasty ass degrading things to them.

...I love HK but you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel bad for the girls.
    I disagree.

I met many people at the club over the years and the vast majority of guys I met are decent guys.

I met a few that refer to them as 'bitches' - so definitely a portion of the guys don't appreciate that WE are the beneficiaries of the awesome service.

I would say only a small fraction are low lifes, etc.

I feel sorry for any low income person. Regardless of profession.

I co-sign this.

You have to remember these are not the hot secretary at your office. Most of these girls are borderline villagers. They come from other parts of Mexico to make quick money and often for good reasons.

I remember I once googled the minimum wage in Tijuana. I forgot what it was exactly, but it was a little higher than other parts because it's a border town. But it's shockingly low. It's a day rate, but by the hour it was something like a few dollars. It's not hard to see why the faster money of hk is better.

Now the real play would be to get a work permit and work at jack in the box at San ysidro. Min wage in Cali is like 17.50 now. That's not peasant money in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo1969  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I disagree.

These women chose to be there for the income (or at least the hope of high income).

We the customers must treat these women well.

As long as we do that most of these women enjoy the experience. And appreciate the associated income.

I am grateful for the awesome service these ladies provide and I thank them for the service.

I we treat them well we do not feel we are ravaging or degrading the women.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol12  [View Original Post]
    Going from Mexico to the US is open from 6 am to 2 pm.

Going from US to Mexico is open from 3 pm to 11 pm.

HK shuttle is also available at both locations.
    Thank you! That is great to know! Damn, so basically the pedwest entrance back to the USA is worthless if it closes at 2 pm.

Posting Limitations