"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 385 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 395 435 485 885 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 19361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    LOL for all the money he spent he could have had multiple PSE threesomes with several chicks. Like I said, he gets a pass since he's a newbie but he should just take it as a lesson learned. Most of us have been there at one point or another.
    Yah, the noob gets a pass for his first time with no wing man. Too bad he paid so much to Sade and fell for her bullshit, he diffnately went where ALOT of men have gone before, LOL! She fucked thousands of poor saps, and milked them dry even tried that bullshit with me. Maybe we all should have a reunion in the miami bar, it would be at full capacity from all her victims lolol. Fucking Hk it is comendy central there. Fyi not many men repeat with that mercenary, she is bipolar, crazy, and unpredectable. Better to find a girl who just started working then a hardened veteran like her, dont base everything on looks in the future. They are all stunning with makeup, thats the point...to lure you in. In the low light of the bar they all look good. But the veteran putas in HK are sharks and can always smell the blood of the new idiots that walk thru the doors of the bar. Ooh and at 2:20 am, she had an hour left on her shift, how many other dicks you think fucked her before you, let me say more then one LOL!!! I hope you didnt eat that pussy lover boy, she was well used before that masero brought her to you lolol, ooh god the horror lolol. Please have fun and dont fall in love with them, fuck and forget, believe me they know the psicology of men and want your money!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBeans  [View Original Post]
    If the guy popped 10 times over the 3 days, then wouldn't that meet the cheap charley route? Also if the lady is GFE and not providing mechanical sex that most of the guys seem to get here, then isn't that worth more value?

Most people aren't thinking of taking video and photos when they are in the moment. The last thing on my mind when making out and getting down is "hey let's stop while I bust out my phone to take some pics or video". Everyone parties differently and the way gas prices are going on our country. I can see wg rates rising. I know $80-100 isn't bad as we used to pay $60-$80 a decade ago.

And like you said as long as it was worth it to him. I've never had bottle service at HK, but some guys like to drink. It would be nice if others shared reports good or bad. It seems most don't post as they would be ridiculed or they are posting from their basement at their moms house and never been to the Zona.
    LOL for all the money he spent he could have had multiple PSE threesomes with several chicks. Like I said, he gets a pass since he's a newbie but he should just take it as a lesson learned. Most of us have been there at one point or another.

Sade

Damn, sounds like a roller coaster. I think I'll take her for a whirl. Bar girl drama at its finest. How did she try to get you kicked out of HK? Maybe good insight for other mongers to avoid.
    Yah please do, half of Tijuana and most of San Diego already did. Maybe all of Asia too. The ***** talks alot of shit about everyone like a classic narcissist, she is a complete liar and tries to play the victim. The funny thing is but no one believes her bullshit except herself and her little flying monkey puta amigas, who she has since abandoned.

Thanks for clarifying

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBeeJoe  [View Original Post]
    Yah I have known that girl Sade for over three years unfortunately. She is and forever will be a vicious gold digging mercenary who has conned thousands of guys out of money over her 4 years of working in Las Chavelas and Hong Kong. He was lucky because I would have to say once you get to know that narcissist, she really will give you a good fucking in your ass and at the minimum talk shit about you to everyone once she is tired of you and milked you dry of money or attempt to.. She is only good for a 30 minute nut or better yet find a new girl. The ***** tried to get me kicked out three times from HK and in the end i was the one who got one over on that little *****, three days of sex and i didnt pay her shit. Fuck her she is garbage.
    Damn, sounds like a roller coaster. I think I'll take her for a whirl. Bar girl drama at its finest. How did she try to get you kicked out of HK? Maybe good insight for other mongers to avoid.

Sade is a gold digging Narcissist, buyer beware!!

Neveronce, that girl played you. But at least seems like you had fun. Surprised she didn't put her contact info in your phone as you were clearly an easy mark. Since it's your first time you get a pass. You probably could of did all that stuff for a third or half of what you paid. If that was me spending all that money best believe I would of had numerous pictures and videos. She made a killing off of you. Shell probably take the rest of the summer off.
    Yah I have known that girl Sade for over three years unfortunately. She is and forever will be a vicious gold digging mercenary who has conned thousands of guys out of money over her 4 years of working in Las Chavelas and Hong Kong. He was lucky because I would have to say once you get to know that narcissist, she really will try to give you a good fucking in your ass without lube...and then talk shit about you to everyone once she is tired of you and milked you dry of money or attempt to. She is only good for a 30 minute nut or better yet find a new girl. The ***** tried to get me kicked out three times from HK, and in the end i was the one who got one over on that little puta, three days of sex with her and i didnt pay her shit just gave her the tip of my dick lol. Fuck her she is a garbage person, please newbie monger don't fall in love with her, she loves no one but herself...FYI

Neveronce, that girl played you. But at least seems like you had fun. Surprised she didn't put her contact info in your phone as you were clearly an easy mark. Since it's your first time you get a pass. You probably could of did all that stuff for a third or half of what you paid. If that was me spending all that money best believe I would of had numerous pictures and videos. She made a killing off of you. Shell probably take the rest of the summer off.
    If the guy popped 10 times over the 3 days, then wouldn't that meet the cheap charley route? Also if the lady is GFE and not providing mechanical sex that most of the guys seem to get here, then isn't that worth more value?

Most people aren't thinking of taking video and photos when they are in the moment. The last thing on my mind when making out and getting down is "hey let's stop while I bust out my phone to take some pics or video". Everyone parties differently and the way gas prices are going on our country. I can see wg rates rising. I know $80-100 isn't bad as we used to pay $60-$80 a decade ago.

And like you said as long as it was worth it to him. I've never had bottle service at HK, but some guys like to drink. It would be nice if others shared reports good or bad. It seems most don't post as they would be ridiculed or they are posting from their basement at their moms house and never been to the Zona.

How much do these girls honestly make?

Its a question debated a lot here. I've had girls tell me they barely get by and others tell me they take up 5 plus guys a night. Its obviously hard to tell when these women are telling the truth. Also its tip based, high variance business. The girls that tell me 5 plus guys a night are real pros and gorgeous, I tend to believe them. The girls that say they average 1-3 a night are average looking. They also tell me it depends if they are lucky enough to run into a good tipper or drunk guy that throws money at them. Some girls have even shown me proof by way of their bank accounts. Knowing the truth would be beneficial to all the forum bros so we know just how desperate these girls are and adjust are negotiations accordingly.

Neveronce, that girl played you. But at least seems like you had fun. Surprised she didn't put her contact info in your phone as you were clearly an easy mark. Since it's your first time you get a pass. You probably could of did all that stuff for a third or half of what you paid. If that was me spending all that money best believe I would of had numerous pictures and videos. She made a killing off of you. She’ll probably take the rest of the summer off.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBeeJoe  [View Original Post]
    "Then I met "the one". I still can't get her out of my head. I wish I had thought about taking photos so I could share but the thought didn't even cross my mind (I was a little distracted). She was 24, stunningly beautiful, slim, dark hair, light skin, I think her name stared with a see, said she was from Sonora and had a thumb print tattoo on her left breast. It was about 2:30 when the waiter brought her to me. She was extremely engaging and seemed nice and down to earth like a girl you would meet outside of a place like this. She yawned a bit so I knew she was tired. She said she was off at 3:30 so I suggested we spend the night in my room. She quoted 500 and I went for it. Had a great time with her all night. In the morning she went to return her robe then go to her hotel room to change then she was back. We had some more fun in bed until around 8 then she said she wanted to go out. We went to HK but they wanted 270 to let her in! WTF is that about? So she said we should try some other bars. She took me to Adelitas, Chicago and another that I can't remember. None of them even remotely compared to the level of HK so after a few beers I said we should go back to HK and I would pay the 270. We went back, paid the 270, sat at the stage and made it rain all night. It was a blast. Sat and had some downstairs fun with several girls then split at about 3.

Next we headed to Azul for some food then back up to my room for more sexual aerobics. Man this girl was great in bed. Felt like I was with a girlfriend. She spend the night again.
    This one doesn't sound like Sadie, although Sadie sounds great. This one had a black thumbprint tattoo on her left boob. She didn't have a phoenix or any other tats. And she said she was from Navajoa Sonora. But like yours, she was a wild one when we were out drinking and even when she was sober at the airport. Sex in the stall was so hot! I hear you bro, I can't let myself keep thinking about her. I need to get her out of my head. You know what they say, "the best way to get over one is to get under the next one" LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a great weekend. Safe to say you overpaid! LOL But it is your money and if you feel you got value, kudos to you!

I'm not clear on what you got from tipping the mesero, security and manager. I'm not being critical, just curious. I often give a very modest tip to my mesero of choice to start the night off. I think that's a great practice.

500 for an all nighter is way overpriced. Sounds like you turned 800 into a long weekend. I'd still say that was on the high end. I don't do a lot of all nighters. But if I do spend a lot of time drinking with a girl, they'll usually come back to my room at Ticuan for 200. Granted, they made a fair amount off of me drinking all night. LOL.

That 270 is complicated to explain. A lot of it has to do with her attendance, believe it or not. I've heard of the charge for 180. Maybe she skipped out on multiple nights before your visit? I've only done that twice. But guys, I got to tell you. It's crazy to pay essentially a 180 dollar cover fee. But damn it was worth it both times. The girls walk in there like they own the place. They feel like ballers. Act like ballers. And they will screw your brains out every which way. Maybe 180 is crazy but I found it to be some of the best money I spent..
    Totally bro. I'm sure I overspent, but like you said, I left feeling like I got a great deal so I'm good. I still have an ear to ear grin as I type this! I agree, the 270 thing was odd but I was so all about having a good time and letting loose, I didn't think about it much. I need to meet up with some of you vets for a trip so you can give me the nod when I'm screwing up. I need a base coach! LOL.

As far as the tipping. Like I said, I planned to spend some cash so I was thinking about tipping the same way I do in Vegas. I usually give a nice unexpected tip upfront to my hosts and it usually turns into a higher level of service for the night, one because they appreciate the unsolicited tip and 2, they are hoping for more at the end of the night. At HK they did things like move me to a better booth when it became available, they checked on me a ton, kept asking me which type of girl I wanted then bringing them to me and got rid of the ones I didn't like, held my table while I was upstairs. Stuff like that. Maybe that's standard for this place but either way, they were very accommodating and they need the money more than I do.

Man! What a way to do a first trip! Thanks for sharing. So $800 all in for the 3 days? Also $270 for HK lady to get back into her work place? Did you let her try to walk in by herself? I am thinking this might be a scam if you were together. 1 regular I met makes me do crazy shit too, but keeps things spicy. Next time get her Whatsapp. I have 2 regulars from Hermosillo and they have almost European looks. If you find another firecracker, then get her WhatsApp so you can meet again. Also consider trying the other clubs as they have some fun girls as well.
    800 not including the room, drinks, tips. But all said and done I feel like it was a hell of a deal! You're right, this girl has European features too. She said she was from Novajoa Sonora and only works every once in a while. Hopefully I will run into her again. Until then, I'm taking your advice and building a collection of whatsapp contacts. The 270 thing was a little odd. I don't know how they recognized her with the amount of girls working there. I didn't try letting her walk in by herself, we walked in together as if we were a couple. They gave her a bunch of drink tickets that she redeemed the next day for cash (I'm not sure how much). I thought it might have been a scam too but the fact that she decided we should go somewhere else then it was my idea to go back a few hours later has me a bit confused. Who knows maybe someone else on this board has experienced the same. And hopefully someone knows the gorgeous gal with a thumbprint tattoo on her boob! LOL What a blast. Literally can't wait to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveronce  [View Original Post]
    I've read the stories here and now I know. Words can't describe this place. The women are incredible, the area isn't nearly as dangerous as the media makes is seem.

Last weekend I booked a double suite at Cascadas for Friday and Saturday night. Headed down around 4 on Friday, took the HK Shuttle and got to work!

I purchased the VIP card just to go for it and take in the whole experience, registered and checked in to my room on the 8th floor. Room was nice and was about on the level of a Holiday inn, not.

As bad as a motel 6 but not the Montage either. I put my stuff away and headed down to the street action.

I did some rounds, checking out the merchandise. I was taken back by how hot some of these chicas are. 25 dollars. Are you serious??

I took 2 upstairs as an appetizer before heading to HK. I wasn't happy about the "not taking off shirt" BS, but for a couple extra bucks it was a non issue. Both girls were pretty unenthusiastic but were.

Hot and I was more than excited to start my weekend so I was a happy camper.

Next I had a couple street tacos which were great then headed into HK.

I bough a beer and stood at the bar in shock for probably about 30 minutes. I could not believe the amount of 9's and 10's in the place and a bunch of cool American dudes with a chill vibe. I walked around a bit to get the lay of the land.

Then found a nice booth near the main stage. I bought a bottle of 1942 and another beer and immediately tipped the waiter, manager and security guard. That small investment seemed to go a long way for the rest of the night. The girls kept coming, I was buying drinks, kissing, touching, tipping and having a great time. I took 2 girls to my room and it was more fun than I expected. These girls are animals. Met a super cool guy sitting next to me who coincidentally had the room directly across the hall from me. He was really cool about giving me some pointers and helping me with some insights.

Then I met "the one". I still can't get her out of my head. I wish I had thought about taking photos so I could share but the thought didn't even cross my mind (I was a little distracted). She was 24, stunningly beautiful, slim, dark hair, light skin, I think her name stared with a see, said she was from Sonora and had a thumb print tattoo on her left breast. It was about 2:30 when the waiter brought her to me. She was extremely engaging and seemed nice and down to earth like a girl you would meet outside of a place like this. She yawned a bit so I knew she was tired. She said she was off at 3:30 so I suggested we spend the night in my room. She quoted 500 and I went for it. Had a great time with her all night. In the morning she went to return her robe then go to her hotel room to change then she was back. We had some more fun in bed until around 8 then she said she wanted to go out. We went to HK but they wanted 270 to let her in! WTF is that about? So she said we should try some other bars. She took me to Adelitas, Chicago and another that I can't remember. None of them even remotely compared to the level of HK so after a few beers I said we should go back to HK and I would pay the 270. We went back, paid the 270, sat at the stage and made it rain all night. It was a blast. Sat and had some downstairs fun with several girls then split at about 3.

Next we headed to Azul for some food then back up to my room for more sexual aerobics. Man this girl was great in bed. Felt like I was with a girlfriend. She spend the night again.

In the morning (after some morning sex) she told me more about herself and that she was returning to Sonora on Monday. I decided to extend my stay another night so I could keep the party going.

We went out again on Sunday night but went to some bars and clubs on revolution street then finished off with Adelitas.

She spend the night again then I took a taxi with her to the airport. We grabbed some food and as we were eating she asked if I was going to pay her for the extra time. I asked how much and she said whatever I had.

I had 300 on me and said I would give it to her but I wanted sex for it. She agreed then we went into the airport bathroom together and had sex in the stall! It was so hot and amazing!

I totally screwed up and didn't get her contact information or ask when she works so I can see her again. I know the odds of me running into her again are slim to none but damn, what a weekend!

I'm totally in to join anyone for a trip. I'm actually considering driving down this afternoon for an over nighter.

Hit me up if you have plans to head down.

And if you know the girl I'm talking about please PM me her info or give me the scoop. I'd love to spend more time with that chica.

Thanks for all the intel guys and I look forward to continuing this adventure and sharing my experiences!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Admin
    Man! What a way to do a first trip! Thanks for sharing. So $800 all in for the 3 days? Also $270 for HK lady to get back into her work place? Did you let her try to walk in by herself? I am thinking this might be a scam if you were together. 1 regular I met makes me do crazy shit too, but keeps things spicy. Next time get her Whatsapp. I have 2 regulars from Hermosillo and they have almost European looks. If you find another firecracker, then get her WhatsApp so you can meet again. Also consider trying the other clubs as they have some fun girls as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveronce  [View Original Post]
    Next I had a couple street tacos which were great then headed into HK.

I bough a beer and stood at the bar in shock for probably about 30 minutes. I could not believe the amount of 9's and 10's in the place and a bunch of cool American dudes with a chill vibe. I walked around a bit to get the lay of the land.

Then found a nice booth near the main stage. I bought a bottle of 1942 and another beer and immediately tipped the waiter, manager and security guard. That small investment seemed to go a long way for the rest of the night. The girls kept coming, I was buying drinks, kissing, touching, tipping and having a great time. I took 2 girls to my room and it was more fun than I expected. These girls are animals. Met a super cool guy sitting next to me who coincidentally had the room directly across the hall from me. He was really cool about giving me some pointers and helping me with some insights.
    Sounds like a great weekend. Safe to say you overpaid! LOL But it is your money and if you feel you got value, kudos to you!

I'm not clear on what you got from tipping the mesero, security and manager. I'm not being critical, just curious. I often give a very modest tip to my mesero of choice to start the night off. I think that's a great practice.

500 for an all nighter is way overpriced. Sounds like you turned 800 into a long weekend. I'd still say that was on the high end. I don't do a lot of all nighters. But if I do spend a lot of time drinking with a girl, they'll usually come back to my room at Ticuan for 200. Granted, they made a fair amount off of me drinking all night. LOL.

That 270 is complicated to explain. A lot of it has to do with her attendance, believe it or not. I've heard of the charge for 180. Maybe she skipped out on multiple nights before your visit? I've only done that twice. But guys, I got to tell you. It's crazy to pay essentially a 180 dollar cover fee. But damn it was worth it both times. The girls walk in there like they own the place. They feel like ballers. Act like ballers. And they will screw your brains out every which way. Maybe 180 is crazy but I found it to be some of the best money I spent.

Painful rookie mistake on the contact info. I hate that for you. But, with the amount of cash you spent on her, I promise you that she'll keep an eye out for you. No telling how long her vacation is but pretty safe bet she'll be working the same hours and days when she returns.

Sade from Guaymas Sonora

"Then I met "the one". I still can't get her out of my head. I wish I had thought about taking photos so I could share but the thought didn't even cross my mind (I was a little distracted). She was 24, stunningly beautiful, slim, dark hair, light skin, I think her name stared with a see, said she was from Sonora and had a thumb print tattoo on her left breast. It was about 2:30 when the waiter brought her to me. She was extremely engaging and seemed nice and down to earth like a girl you would meet outside of a place like this. She yawned a bit so I knew she was tired. She said she was off at 3:30 so I suggested we spend the night in my room. She quoted 500 and I went for it. Had a great time with her all night. In the morning she went to return her robe then go to her hotel room to change then she was back. We had some more fun in bed until around 8 then she said she wanted to go out. We went to HK but they wanted 270 to let her in! WTF is that about? So she said we should try some other bars. She took me to Adelitas, Chicago and another that I can't remember. None of them even remotely compared to the level of HK so after a few beers I said we should go back to HK and I would pay the 270. We went back, paid the 270, sat at the stage and made it rain all night. It was a blast. Sat and had some downstairs fun with several girls then split at about 3.

In the morning (after some morning sex) she told me more about herself and that she was returning to Sonora on Monday. I decided to extend my stay another night so I could keep the party going.

We went out again on Sunday night but went to some bars and clubs on revolution street then finished off with Adelitas.

She spend the night again then I took a taxi with her to the airport. We grabbed some food and as we were eating she asked if I was going to pay her for the extra time. I asked how much and she said whatever I had.

I had 300 on me and said I would give it to her but I wanted sex for it. She agreed then we went into the airport bathroom together and had sex in the stall! It was so hot and amazing!

I totally screwed up and didn't get her contact information or ask when she works so I can see her again. I know the odds of me running into her again are slim to none but damn, what a weekend!"

Yah I know her, her name is Sade from Guaymas Sonora, I used to fuck her on a regular basis off and on for three years. She is a sexy little thing and I love her phoenix tattoo on her chest. She is a wild little girl when she is drunk and high on drugs, but never make her angry as she can be very nasty at times. Also please don't fall love with her, she is a professional Puta and only wants your $$$. Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo1969  [View Original Post]
    50 units of medication can be brought in without prescription.

This is very useful information. Thank you!
    URW Rambo!

Posting Limitations