"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 386 of 1291 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 396 436 486 886 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 19356
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lock ATM card -personal checks?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Looks like crooks in Mexico intercepted internet transmissions and stole my card's data.

You can also cash personal checks at friendly banks. Why leave your digital foot prints in mongering places? Lock the checks in safety box and cash them as you need.
    Thanks for sharing Captain.

FYI. You can lock your ATM card. See screenshot.

After reading this post I removed money from my checking acct and locked the ATM card. Which I use only for travel and I only have a very limited amount of money linked to that checking acct. I can easily move money from my brokerage acct to checking acct as needed.

I use my Schwab ATM card at the HSBC ATM at the grocery store on ave revolucion. So far no issues.

Good tip about checks.

Will HSBC bank cash my checks. And if they do the exchange rate is determined by HSBC bank. Right?

Schwab

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBeans  [View Original Post]
    I have Schwab for my ATM card as no international or ATM fees. Also only been compromised from USA Travels. I did a layover at ATL and just bought a Checkers combo meal. After I got to my international destination charges from all over GA popped up from various Home Depots. They must have somehow got the info from the nfc / chip. I just called the card issuer and let them take care of it. Never use your debit card as it is tied to your checking account. Always use a credit card since they provide fraud coverage. No stress with using CC since the banks have better lawyers than I do. I prefer not leaving digital footprints, but don't want to bring a bunch of cash just in case I do run into a situation. Also good tip on the north desk and south desk. Next time I'll try alley desk.
    I don't know why I'm sleeping on executing on getting a Schwab ATM card. I have an account open with them, but I don't even use it.

I just transfer money from my Idaho credit union from time to time to make me feel like a baller that I'll someday use this Schwab money on hookers. It's just that the process of applying for the ATM is annoying. Long application.

Quote Originally Posted by DimesADozen12  [View Original Post]
    Just as a question to the regulars. Are you expected to walk your girl back to the club after a session or is it okay to just let them out of your room?
    Depends. You had a room and most likely a wristband. But for ST users you must walk back with your chica or else you will be asked to buy another drink for $5 bucks.

Since you had your own room a simple adios or ciao and a kiss on the chick is sufficient.

the condom she had me buy from the front desk was not good quality and I couldn't feel anything
    This is why you bring your own condoms, and never use the ones they sell you when you check in. Just push it back and don't pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Cascada reception at the North lobby sometimes are too busy with ST rooms, they don't want to go through all the steps for the charge cards and making copies of driver licenses, or their terminal is just broken. The reception guys on the South side near Azul are more likely to accept charge cards. But with copies of the cards and driver licenses there are just more chances for the data to be sold and crooks to steal from the cards months or years later. They can easily produce a fake ID with copy of your driver license and can use the cards anywhere.

I was drawing cash from a Schwab card from the ATMs inside HK and Cascada for a few years, did not have problems. But in June this year, Schwab sent me text, email and calls for a suspicious 3,000- pesos cash withdrawal somewhere in Mexico and blocked it. Looks like crooks in Mexico intercepted internet transmissions and stole my card's data. Schwab is more security alert than other big banks. But now Schwab would not let me draw cash in Tijuana, even with my travel advisory to them specifically about dates I would be in Tijuana. I drew cash from the Schwab card all over Asia in 2018, had no problems, but Mexico and central America are no longer safe. It's just too much work to watch for fraudulent charges.

The ATMs on Tijuana streets and convenient stores were far worse. My and wingmen's cards were all hacked and cash withdrawn, products bought at various locations in the US within 1 to 2 weeks. Big banks were slow to detect frauds and just had to eat the losses. I had a Visa card that was hacked in the US, crooks bought about $18 K worth of appliances in So Cal. The bank told me they would just split the losses with the stores and not bother to prosecute.

For merchants, security checks by cards processors are a big joke. They would quickly approve any transaction, like a transaction worth $80 K for a highly resalable product by a crook using multiple cards, to be shipped to a freight forwarder in Singapore. Lucky I searched the internet, found out this Singapore freight forward fraud and had Fedex hold up the delivery in time, otherwise I would be out of $80 K and would never be able to recover it from the stupid card processor. I alerted the freight forwarder but they did nothing. The FBI Internet Fraud section told me to report it to the local PD. Local PD fat asses would never do anything about international frauds. They prefer chasing cars and arresting prostitutes on over time.

Years ago before credit and debit cards were widely accepted overseas, I used to carry a load of American Express traveler checks and cash them out in banks for local currencies. You can also cash personal checks at friendly banks. Why leave your digital foot prints in mongering places? Lock the checks in safety box and cash them as you need.

Cascadas seems to make you pay the room and deposit in cash.
    I have Schwab for my ATM card as no international or ATM fees. Also only been compromised from USA Travels. I did a layover at ATL and just bought a Checkers combo meal. After I got to my international destination charges from all over GA popped up from various Home Depots. They must have somehow got the info from the nfc / chip. I just called the card issuer and let them take care of it. Never use your debit card as it is tied to your checking account. Always use a credit card since they provide fraud coverage. No stress with using CC since the banks have better lawyers than I do. I prefer not leaving digital footprints, but don't want to bring a bunch of cash just in case I do run into a situation. Also good tip on the north desk and south desk. Next time I'll try alley desk.

Cascadas. Paid for room with card. Cash for deposit

Cascada reception at the North lobby sometimes are too busy with ST rooms, they don't want to go through all the steps for the charge cards and making copies of driver licenses, or their terminal is just broken. The reception guys on the South side near Azul are more likely to accept charge cards. But with copies of the cards and driver licenses there are just more chances for the data to be sold and crooks to steal from the cards months or years later. They can easily produce a fake ID with copy of your driver license and can use the cards anywhere.

I was drawing cash from a Schwab card from the ATMs inside HK and Cascada for a few years, did not have problems. But in June this year, Schwab sent me text, email and calls for a suspicious 3,000- pesos cash withdrawal somewhere in Mexico and blocked it. Looks like crooks in Mexico intercepted internet transmissions and stole my card's data. Schwab is more security alert than other big banks. But now Schwab would not let me draw cash in Tijuana, even with my travel advisory to them specifically about dates I would be in Tijuana. I drew cash from the Schwab card all over Asia in 2018, had no problems, but Mexico and central America are no longer safe. It's just too much work to watch for fraudulent charges.

The ATMs on Tijuana streets and convenient stores were far worse. My and wingmen's cards were all hacked and cash withdrawn, products bought at various locations in the US within 1 to 2 weeks. Big banks were slow to detect frauds and just had to eat the losses. I had a Visa card that was hacked in the US, crooks bought about $18 K worth of appliances in So Cal. The bank told me they would just split the losses with the stores and not bother to prosecute.

For merchants, security checks by cards processors are a big joke. They would quickly approve any transaction, like a transaction worth $80 K for a highly resalable product by a crook using multiple cards, to be shipped to a freight forwarder in Singapore. Lucky I searched the internet, found out this Singapore freight forward fraud and had Fedex hold up the delivery in time, otherwise I would be out of $80 K and would never be able to recover it from the stupid card processor. I alerted the freight forwarder but they did nothing. The FBI Internet Fraud section told me to report it to the local PD. Local PD fat asses would never do anything about international frauds. They prefer chasing cars and arresting prostitutes on over time.

Years ago before credit and debit cards were widely accepted overseas, I used to carry a load of American Express traveler checks and cash them out in banks for local currencies. You can also cash personal checks at friendly banks. Why leave your digital foot prints in mongering places? Lock the checks in safety box and cash them as you need.

Cascadas seems to make you pay the room and deposit in cash.

After reading through a few months of info on the forum I knew I had to try Tijuana out and thus headed down last night from San Diego. Parked my car at a trolly parking station and took the blue line to San Ysidro. Upon entering the immigration area into Mexico I handed the agent a printed out FMM that I completed online prior to boarding the trolley. He checked some stuff on the computer in front of him and after a minute or so stamped it and let me through. I followed the trail to the line of cabs, got in the first one and told the driver "hotel Cascadas por cinco dollars". He said "Si" and took me there. Having never been to Tijuana before I only knew what the main street in Zona Norte looked like from google maps and given that I've read on here that week days are much less busy than weekends I assumed that the scene would not be very lively. This wasn't the case. Anyways, I arrive at Cascadas and check in. Note that despite receiving a confirmation email that said that VISA and MC were accepted the check in desk made me pay for the room in cash. Not a big deal, but just good to know since it differs from what the confirmation said. By this time it was around 10:30 pm, so I got to the room, showered, had a few beers to get some alcohol in my system, and then headed over to Hong Kong. It was decently full (at least all of the booths were occupied) and a good number of the bar spots as well, so I took one of the open seats by the pole stage. I ordered a beer and just took in the scene for about 10-15 mins. Eventually a young 23 yr old local from Tijuana. Who I believe is named Emily. Came and sat by me and given that she had a cute young face & was immediately "hands on" grabbing my crotch and biting my ear, I decided to buy her a drink. Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish and she spoke very little English, but she seemed much more sensual that what I was observing between some of the other girls and their mongers, so I didn't mind and just let my hands do the speaking. I know from RTFF that I should have spent more time scoping out the talent before deciding to head upstairs, but I wanted someone who was open to kissing and being more romantic and this girl appeared to be such, so after some negotiation we agreed on 100 for a half hour and headed back to Cascadas. We got back to the room, undressed, and she started off with a pretty good CBJ. After a few minutes she got on top and rode me for a while. We switched positions several times and while she didn't allow as much kissing as I would have liked, she allowed some.
    No you don't need to leave your room. Let her walk alone. You went to HK. Assembly line robotic sex. What did you expect? "Did you cum baby", I what I hear from all girls in Tijuana, I had a HK girl for $50 last week that simply gave up trying to make me cum. I understand all these dudes get off on this robotic HK sex but I don't. I'd rather spend 50 in drinks over 1 hour with a girl going crazy on my lap in the bar than 100 on robotic sex. So that's why I have sex like 20% time I go to the bars.

Cascadas. Paid for room with card. Cash for deposit

Quote Originally Posted by KoolBeans  [View Original Post]
    Cascadas seems to make you pay the room and deposit in cash..
    Last week I paid for room with Visa card. I have done it before too.

They do take the extra precaution of copying your driver license and make you sign the receipt.

Not sure why some people are not being allowed to pay with card.

But, deposit for drinks was $30 cash.

Anyways, I arrive at Cascadas and check in. Note that despite receiving a confirmation email that said that VISA and MC were accepted the check in desk made me pay for the room in cash. Not a big deal, but just good to know since it differs from what the confirmation said.
    Forgot to add, this part annoys the hell out of me. I prefer Rizo for this reason as they allow me to pay by card for room and cash for deposit. I like having cash free for fun times, but Cascadas seems to make you pay the room and deposit in cash. Hope you used VIP card as they take 70% off Mon-Tues and 20% off the rest of the week.

"Never had a timer go off or a lady asking me if I have cum yet. Only time it has happened is in the USA Junior would have died immediately and I would have been happy for her to leave the room. ".

Hoping this is only a rarity due to all the Americans going to Tijuana now due to restricted world travels and not a trend. Maybe because later at night too. I can rage all night on EDM music field by copious light beers in the right environment but not in a pressure situation environment such as strip club or brothel. I try best I can to separate the two and mostly monger in the mornings, afternoons and early evenings, only getting high on light beer afterwards alone in my room. Or if with a cool woman.

Should get better following trips and days. I usually have some type of bad experience my first day cause looking for a quick sex!

"Sex is natural sex is fun, not everybody does it but everybody should" or something like that from the late George Michael!

Spot On!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie888  [View Original Post]
    Hate to tell ya this, but I think this is how it works in Mexico. The guy is macho and his girl worships him because he is the big boss. Well the price is that he takes care of her including her finances.

If you were expecting her to pull her own weight and not ask for money, she'd be an American woman, and she would want equality. She ain't going to worship your dick. So you have to pick. But you cannot cherry pick.

You want a subservient Mexican woman? Pay up, it's part of your Macho duty. Being a puta has little to do with it.
    This is spot on.

It's that way for most non-Western women as well. One way or another, the man is going to pay. It's just that with non-Western women, the price is much easier to deal with and the payoff is consistently higher.

Quote Originally Posted by SportMongr  [View Original Post]
    Since I hate getting played, I recommend all newbs as a monger rule: 'order directly from the waiter for the lady drink'. Do not sit back and the chica you just met order for herself and possible arriving friends. It also sets a good tone, "I am Big Papi" I am in control. Reign in as much command as you can because at some point she will. I told my waiter "get her a beer!" She of course didn't want beer and ordered an alternate drink directly (luckily that didn't come back to bite me) The waiter mumbled something to me and I nodded thinking "Dam" she could have just ordered a bottle of $1,000 champagne. So even as I preach rules to follow sometimes in the middle of the action things go sideways. Luckily Tijuana is shady but HK seems to be somewhat legit.

I'm with Jinx, I do not care if it's juice, water, etc. Keep her smiling as long as she's not scamming me. I'm not a fan of buying shots for a chica you just met, #1) she's pounding that water fast and gives you less time and cost more to build rapport. 2) she.
    Some people may hate this post, but it's just another tax to play the game there. I too tried pinching pennies when I started going because I felt that "I'm no fool!" Tried to talk to girls before the waiter comes. And see if there was a bit of chemistry or not. I still do, I but ask the waiter for 5 minutes before he come back. But been going to Tijuana for years so I recognize a few waiters and if I see one I like, I would tell him to check up on me instead. First drink I use the Hk coupon so it's free, I tip the waiter more than customary to build that report. Or at least I think. But he'll most likely won't give you attitude later. And usually he won't allow the girl to order without my permission. I've had waiters tell me a few times what the girl is ordering. But most of the time, the waiter will ask you first, if you want to buy a drink for the girl. You should reply and say cerveza por favor. Leave that decision making and that crap water down juice that the girl wants. Out the picture. If the girl has issues, you have to throw her back and cancel the order. If she gives you crap about something you're buying for her, it's an indicator that she'll be giving you more crap later. And you really wouldn't know otherwise, if you let her go. It's not the drink that matters, it's the amount of liquid she has to consume before she tries to leave. Thus the more time you have trying to build a connection. Another trick I employ is ordering a few shots of tequila ready on the table. $5 bucks usually and just wait for your right girl to join you. Of course you have to buy her another drink but if she's cool with you, she'll take a shot of tequila too. That's my indicator that the girl is a keeper, she's down to drink and not all about the drink money. Of course she'll be more tipsy for fun and the drunker they are, the better position for you to.

Negotiate later. And the waiter earlier, sometimes they're cool with you buying regular shots even if the girl is sitting with you. When I try this method, I tip in advance. $2-3. He comes back with two regular shots and I pay him for the drink then. Don't be an ass. Download google translate. Have fun. Even if you're trying not to ball out. Put another $100 bucks into that budget for tipping and if you need to. For your j walking ticket.

Hoping to be in Tijuana end of month. If everything remains open.

Cascadas does take Visa card. Schwab card is best

Note that despite receiving a confirmation email that said that VISA and MC were accepted the check in desk made me pay for the room in cash. Not a big deal, but just good to know since it differs from what the confirmation said.
    Interesting. I checked in last week using a Visa card for payment.

I had no issues using my card.

It was a debit card rather than credit card because it is linked to my Schwab checking account which gives a great exchange rate.

But the front desk clerk did not know it was a debit card till I gave him the card. In fact he probably didn't even know it was debit card.

They do take a copy of your drivers license.

But. They also know me since I have been there many times before. Not sure if that made a difference.

Pro-hint. Schwab card not only gives you a great exchange rate they also reimburse you for ATM fees. I already got a credit for the fee charged by a HSBC ATM last week.

After about 25 mins I paused for a second and her face suddenly changed to look a bit more stern and she asked me why I hadn't cum yet. I was so surprised by this sudden change that I just told her the truth that the condom she had me buy from the front desk was not good quality and I couldn't feel anything. She seemed taken aback by this but we continued fucking for another 5 minutes until suddenly a phone alarm went off. She turned to me and said 30 more minutes is 100 more. Granted it had been 30 mins but the manner in which she said this was so off-putting that I said no, and we proceeded to shower. After we got out and got dressed she confronted me again about why I hadn't cum. I replied again that it was because of the "bad condom" from the hotel and this time she actually looked angry / upset at the response. I wasn't even trying to imply anything I was just answering her question honestly LOL. So she opens the door, walks out and I realized in that moment that I didn't know the etiquette of whether or not I was supposed to walk her back to the club or not. I sort of followed her to the elevator but she kept her back to me the whole way and didn't pay me any attention, so when we actually got to the elevator I just turned around and went back to my room. I was pretty physically spent from our session and didn't feel like giving HK another go, so I retired for the night. I will be here for one more night so I'll check out the other establishments tonight and report on what happens. If there is anyone from the board who is down here at the moment and wants to meet up for a drink just PM me.

Just as a question to the regulars. Are you expected to walk your girl back to the club after a session or is it okay to just let them out of your room?
    Damn sorry to hear you ran into a pro. Never had a timer go off or a lady asking me if I have cum yet. Only time it has happened is in the U.S. Junior would have died immediately and I would have been happy for her to leave the room. You don't have to escort them back to the club unless you want to continue conversation and drinks with them. Thanks for outing her as I probably would have took her up too if she was grabbing junior and biting my ear. I probably would have wanted some nipple sucking / licking and maybe a LFK before arriba. If one doesn't do it for you, the good thing is that they have a ton of chicas downstairs that may fit your preferences.

First Night in Tijuana Report

After reading through a few months of info on the forum I knew I had to try Tijuana out and thus headed down last night from San Diego. Parked my car at a trolly parking station and took the blue line to San Ysidro. Upon entering the immigration area into Mexico I handed the agent a printed out FMM that I completed online prior to boarding the trolley. He checked some stuff on the computer in front of him and after a minute or so stamped it and let me through. I followed the trail to the line of cabs, got in the first one and told the driver "hotel Cascadas por cinco dollars". He said "Si" and took me there. Having never been to Tijuana before I only knew what the main street in Zona Norte looked like from google maps and given that I've read on here that week days are much less busy than weekends I assumed that the scene would not be very lively. This wasn't the case. Anyways, I arrive at Cascadas and check in. Note that despite receiving a confirmation email that said that VISA and MC were accepted the check in desk made me pay for the room in cash. Not a big deal, but just good to know since it differs from what the confirmation said. By this time it was around 10:30 pm, so I got to the room, showered, had a few beers to get some alcohol in my system, and then headed over to Hong Kong. It was decently full (at least all of the booths were occupied) and a good number of the bar spots as well, so I took one of the open seats by the pole stage. I ordered a beer and just took in the scene for about 10-15 mins. Eventually a young 23 yr old local from Tijuana. Who I believe is named Emily. Came and sat by me and given that she had a cute young face & was immediately "hands on" grabbing my crotch and biting my ear, I decided to buy her a drink. Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish and she spoke very little English, but she seemed much more sensual that what I was observing between some of the other girls and their mongers, so I didn't mind and just let my hands do the speaking. I know from RTFF that I should have spent more time scoping out the talent before deciding to head upstairs, but I wanted someone who was open to kissing and being more romantic and this girl appeared to be such, so after some negotiation we agreed on 100 for a half hour and headed back to Cascadas. We got back to the room, undressed, and she started off with a pretty good CBJ. After a few minutes she got on top and rode me for a while. We switched positions several times and while she didn't allow as much kissing as I would have liked, she allowed some.

After about 25 mins I paused for a second and her face suddenly changed to look a bit more stern and she asked me why I hadn't cum yet. I was so surprised by this sudden change that I just told her the truth that the condom she had me buy from the front desk was not good quality and I couldn't feel anything. She seemed taken aback by this but we continued fucking for another 5 minutes until suddenly a phone alarm went off. She turned to me and said 30 more minutes is 100 more. Granted it had been 30 mins but the manner in which she said this was so off-putting that I said no, and we proceeded to shower. After we got out and got dressed she confronted me again about why I hadn't cum. I replied again that it was because of the "bad condom" from the hotel and this time she actually looked angry / upset at the response. I wasn't even trying to imply anything I was just answering her question honestly LOL. So she opens the door, walks out and I realized in that moment that I didn't know the etiquette of whether or not I was supposed to walk her back to the club or not. I sort of followed her to the elevator but she kept her back to me the whole way and didn't pay me any attention, so when we actually got to the elevator I just turned around and went back to my room. I was pretty physically spent from our session and didn't feel like giving HK another go, so I retired for the night. I will be here for one more night so I'll check out the other establishments tonight and report on what happens. If there is anyone from the board who is down here at the moment and wants to meet up for a drink just PM me.

Posting Limitations