Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1292 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 639 679 729 1129 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 19374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NoShadow  [View Original Post]
    First time visitor next week. What is the best time of day to visit have 4-5 hours to play around with next wed or Tuesday depending on how things go while in San Diego.
    If you're going to be there 4 hours I suggest going at about 4 to 5 pm. That way you'll get a good sampling of 2 sets of girls. The ones finishing up their day shifts and the ones beginning their night shifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    I might go to HK tonight. One thing I've started doing to combat these girls trying to hike their prices up is if a girl happens to ask for 100 and I counter with 80 and she says no, and then later on I run across her again and she says OK let's go for the 80 you wanted, I tell them no and that they shouldn't be asking for 100 in the first place and that if she would have asked for 80 she'the have 80 more in her purse than she has now. It sends a message that if they're asking for the ridiculous amount of 100, they will start to lose clients. Maybe it's just me but I'm still used to the 60 that used to be the standard. 80 is pushing it. 100 is unacceptable.
    Good man. The problem with the prices is that the girls quote way higher for American guys. That's just plain predatory to jack up the price if your not Mexican. You just have to complain about the price or else the chicas will keep on upping the price. Quoting 120 is crazy now. In a few months there was a 20% average increase in prices being initially quoted. That's crazy.

First time next week

First time visitor next week. What is the best time of day to visit have 4-5 hours to play around with next wed or Tuesday depending on how things go while in San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    My advice to you guys that are complaining about paying $100, for a hot girl, get a part time job. $20 is nothing, hell I had to pay $30 to pay for parking at a crappy hotel in San Antonio. Those same girl you would be paying double or triple prices in the states or parts of Europe. You are losing out on quality girls over a little money. Go get girl at another club or on the street.

Last weekend I hand an amazing Threesome, both girls were above 7. 5. We hung out in Azul for hour and in the room for 45 minutes to hour. If I was cheap I would lost out on this incredible experience. Sorry, just makes zero senses to me, to be cheap.
    Bro,

It's not that we can't afford the 100 or even 120 it's just that for a girl in a third world country $80 a session is still a lot of money for them to be earning. I know people in Tijuana that work 50-60 hour regular jobs and barely make $100 for the entire week. These girls are getting too greedy asking 100+ a session. Like I said before, to us that remember the 50-60 standard rates in HK, the fact that they have managed to double their asking rates is ridiculous. If we start accepting 100 as the norm trust me next thing you know they're going to want 150. And of course there's some poor saps who will pay it not knowing they are doing a disservice to their fellow mongers. It can get to the point where we might as well just bang American chicks without the hassle.

Of having to travel to Mexico.

OrganicAlo: yes that's the one! How could I forget the lip rings? She's so hot man. She has the perfect body. I can only imagine what her girlfriend looks like.

Don't listen to the bullshit

Since we're talking about prices and inflation, allow me to chime in. First I want to start by saying I'm a more practical and intellectual type of monger. My focus is getting the absolute most bang for my buck, no questions asked. I'm not the typical gringo that goes in and blows $200 on a Mexican girl in Tijuana and calls that a win. That's really fucking stupid in my opinion. You want to have a good time and fuck really beautiful women in Tijuana? Great, there's an effective way to do it.

The first thing you should do is NOT pay more than $80 ever. Seriously. Prices have increased. $80 did not use to be the standard. I have friends that have hit up Tijuana regularly years ago. You know what the standard was? $60 for a session. Now all of a sudden, $60 has become $80. You see where this is going? It's really saddening for me to say this and it pains me to say this but $80 will most likely become $100 at one point. Yes, eventually the standard will become $100 per session. That's just how inflation works. And we're seeing it happen right now. The girls are testing the waters by trying to push up the standard price and making it stick. Props to the guys trying to hold prices down for as long as they can. My hope is that eventually the price per session hits a ceiling and a majority of people that go to HK realize that sex here is becoming so god damn expensive that it's not even worth coming anymore. At that point, the price should stabilize back down. We are probably quite some time from that happening though.

About Adelitas. I actually like the place. People say most of the girls there are fat. Well, I actually LIKE that LOL. I don't like fat as in obese, but I definitely do like thick and more meat. Such as thicker thighs, bubble butts, and big tits. So I personally like Adelitas. And it's cheaper! You can get girls at $60 and $70 quite frequently. I've only been there during popular weekend nights so I can't say what the turn out is during other times.

I must admit that my favorite out of all in Tijuana is street girls. I fucking love street girls. Why? Because they're the cheapest! And you can find some really hot girls on the street. It's like finding that piece of gold in a sea of shit. It takes a litttttle bit more time but once you find it, you latch onto it and fuck the shit out of that girl. Last time I was there I found a girl standing outside hotel cascadas with the nicest and fattest ass with thick thighs. Easily looks like a HK girl but she was on the street. Price was $20 for 20 minutes. Fucked her for over an hour. Just kept pounding into her fat ass as I squeezed and grip each humongous butt cheek. Was a fucking epic time and super affordable.

My advice for those that want to improve their HK experience and what I would do:

- first thing is move to San Diego ASAP. If you're at all serious about getting better at HK and truly getting consistent and quality sex with some of these hot chicks, you got to be able to get to the clubs regularly. The best way is to live in San Diego. That way you can hit up the clubs 3 times a week and become a regular. You'll get better at screening, spotting bullshitting, not wasting time and money, and interviewing hot girls better to ensure your sessions are always decent.

- for all new girls I would tell her you're going to time the session. Legit for a new chick you want to have a timer put out. Otherwise you will get shorted to a 20 minute session, trust me, it always happens. Tell the girl you will be timing the session and don't be ashamed. Then when you enter your room, start that timer. This ensures that your sessions with new girls aren't utter session and at least you get the full 30 minute time.

- tell the girl you will pay half upfront, and half after. You need to negotiate it in the club. If she insists on being paid in full upfront, just next her. Ideally you want to pay in full after, but most girls probably won't accept that. If you say half upfront, it's a fair deal. Hopefully this will sway in some reasonable girls to still want to bang you. Do NOT pay in full upfront. Once you give her all the money upfront, then you've lost. She will basically shit all over your session and there's nothing you can do about it. If you pay half upfront, then she still has to work for the other half. It's a psychological thing, she will still put in solid effort because she wants to get the other half.

These are just a few tips. In general though I recommend interviewing hard over 1 drink and screening hard even before that initial drink. You really need to know Spanish for this. In fact, I would say step number 1 is to practice the fuck out of your Spanish as much as you can.

Good luck folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcrist0527  [View Original Post]
    The one constant in this hobby: YMMV. So in my experience, yes, I have found great service at Adelitas. I would agree with your comment that Adelitas has bigger women but there are usually a few good options there. As for street girls vs Adelitas, if we are talking service, in my experience, Adelitas wins that one hands down.

We are all different, have different criteria and expectations. But I think that the 20-30% of girls is worth checking out. Just my opinion.
    Good points, I would say 10-20%, are decent depending on the night. Now that I rent room at HK, no need to change. Love the Hotel at HK,(Not for long stays), can not say the same about Adelitas.

Quote Originally Posted by KCQuestor  [View Original Post]
    If I really want to be with a girl who is asking $100 or even $120 and not budging on the price, I would counter with an hour and two pops for that rate.
    Good Advice, I have never had a girl ask for $120.

My advice to you guys that are complaining about paying $100, for a hot girl, get a part time job. $20 is nothing, hell I had to pay $30 to pay for parking at a crappy hotel in San Antonio. Those same girl you would be paying double or triple prices in the states or parts of Europe. You are losing out on quality girls over a little money. Go get girl at another club or on the street.

Last weekend I hand an amazing Threesome, both girls were above 7. 5. We hung out in Azul for hour and in the room for 45 minutes to hour. If I was cheap I would lost out on this incredible experience. Sorry, just makes zero senses to me, to be cheap.
    A lot of the guys in HK are from Mexico. So telling them 120 is nothing, and to go get another job is wrong. Some guys like to go once a week, sure if you go three times a year drop 1000 or 1200 each visit maybe it doesn't matter as much. A lot guys got other Bill's and kids to pay for. And they are watching the prices go up fast. Probably due to increased foot traffic in Hong Kong, likely from backpage and craigslist being shutdown. First HK started charging cover on weekends, now its half the week, VIP decreased to 3 months, less good free coupons, too many guys go to HK, the prices were bound to go up. It would help if other Mexican border towns had their own Hong Kong's. 3 years girls will be demanding 180 to go upstairs. And guys will pay it. Let's be honest. If HK girls asked for 160 minimum, how much business would they lose? Not much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    Banged this hot goth looking chick named Pink at HK yesterday. She has pink hair, hence the name. At first I thought it was this Kitty girl some of you have been talking about since she also has pink hair but this was a different girl. I've always had a thing for goth chicks and besides being pretty she had what I consider to be the perfect body. Thin, nice heart shaped butt, nice big tits although they were fake, I don't mind fake tits. Blue eyes, contacts but since she is very fair skinned it was a good look for her. I was mesmerized the second I looked at her and made strong eye contact and she came right over to me. She told me she usually charges 100 but for me she would do 80. I didn't hesitate and we went upstairs. Unfortunately she did not allow pictures and said she does not give out her number either. I should have asked for her Instagram or Snapchat. She also does not offer GFE. Maybe she would have been more open to stuff if I bought her drinks but I didn't. On the positive side she is not a clock watcher at all and will let you bang her in any position you can imagine and seems to be genuinely into it. Very nice girl overall. I didn't regret spending 80 on her one bit. If any of you guys have ever wanted to bang a goth chick this is the girl for you. I mentioned that I hadn't seen her on my previous trips because she is obviously a girl you don't forget noticing. She said she only works enough to make enough money to live comfortably in Guadalajara and then goes back home and comes back to Tijuana to make more money when funds start to get low. She will be working everyday this week and most of next week. If any of you take her upstairs please try to get a picture or her social media info.
    She has the snakebite lip piercings haha! This was my buddies first girl in Tijuana. I took him down for his first time this last Tuesday, waiter brought her over to me and I told him, mi amigo. He took her up for 80, he had a great time with her. She told us she has both a boyfriend and girlfriend back in Guadalajara.

That chica has one big set of tiddies.

I am sorry service is just not that great at Adelitas, yes cheaper, but only slightly better, if that. If you go to Azul, service is pretty good for that quality of restaurant and far better the. Adelitas. Zero pressure or up selling. If you can get girls to go to Azul, you just can not beat the experience and value. Again just do not deal with the waiters at HK, then problem solved.

The subject of girls being attractive or fat has been talked about. 70-80% of girls I would consider fat, most girls are not attractive at all at Adelitas. If that is your thing then knock yourself out. I am not into street girls, but for the most part the girls are way more attractive then the girls at Adelitas, the place is just a huge disappointment now and bigger waste of time.
    The one constant in this hobby: YMMV. So in my experience, yes, I have found great service at Adelitas. I would agree with your comment that Adelitas has bigger women but there are usually a few good options there. As for street girls vs Adelitas, if we are talking service, in my experience, Adelitas wins that one hands down.

We are all different, have different criteria and expectations. But I think that the 20-30% of girls is worth checking out. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    To OrganicAlo.

I hear you about HK girls who wanted high prices. But there are plenty of hot girls in HK who are far more reasonable.

New girls tend to set their price expectations too high, not booking business. They also like to bullshit the noobs and rip them off with bad sessions, anything they think they can get away with. Locals and old timers are known to the girls and get low local rates. You just have to talk nice to the girls and will find many hot girls offering low local discounts.

Shame to guys who show off their fake wealth, spoiling the girls, trying to impress them with their little money. The little girls would just laugh at them behind their backs and spread the words so their friends can join in the sharks' feast.

Kudos to the bros who care about negative price impacts to local market and try ti find ways to hold down coochies inflation. Girls would think these guys are smarter and treat them with consideration and respect.

I'm only about a 3 hour drive, but if 90-120 was the norm, I probably wouldn't go as often.
    I wasn't the one upset about the prices, I have no problem getting girls for the 70-80 mark in HK, which I think is a fair price for both parties, considering HK is geared towards gringos and such.

Was just adding to the discussion that at that price point is probably when I would stop going as often.

I know there are other bars where it's even cheaper, however, I like the party atmosphere of HK.

If I really want to be with a girl who is asking $100 or even $120 and not budging on the price, I would counter with an hour and two pops for that rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    Guys are now saying they are getting the 120 quotes from HK girls. I know most of you probably throw the extra 20 for tip after since you love tipping for sex. What is the price point, at what price does it keep men from traveling to HK? The guys that get on a plane to San Diego just to bang these woman? One thing I notice on here, most guys don't go to other bars looking for cheaper sex. I think most guys, on here, Americans anyway, want HK girls, 60 turned into 70,80. 100.120. Still don't matter so far. Most men would rather a HK girl at 120 than a Adelitas girl at 70. That extra 15 pounds and the "HK" brand creates some loyalty to HK.

Banged this hot goth looking chick named Pink at HK yesterday. She has pink hair, hence the name. At first I thought it was this Kitty girl some of you have been talking about since she also has pink hair but this was a different girl. I've always had a thing for goth chicks and besides being pretty she had what I consider to be the perfect body. Thin, nice heart shaped butt, nice big tits although they were fake, I don't mind fake tits. Blue eyes, contacts but since she is very fair skinned it was a good look for her. I was mesmerized the second I looked at her and made strong eye contact and she came right over to me. She told me she usually charges 100 but for me she would do 80. I didn't hesitate and we went upstairs. Unfortunately she did not allow pictures and said she does not give out her number either. I should have asked for her Instagram or Snapchat. She also does not offer GFE. Maybe she would have been more open to stuff if I bought her drinks but I didn't. On the positive side she is not a clock watcher at all and will let you bang her in any position you can imagine and seems to be genuinely into it. Very nice girl overall. I didn't regret spending 80 on her one bit. If any of you guys have ever wanted to bang a goth chick this is the girl for you. I mentioned that I hadn't seen her on my previous trips because she is obviously a girl you don't forget noticing. She said she only works enough to make enough money to live comfortably in Guadalajara and then goes back home and comes back to Tijuana to make more money when funds start to get low. She will be working everyday this week and most of next week. If any of you take her upstairs please try to get a picture or her social media info.

90-120 is not the norm. At least on Sunday afternoons. 80 is the norm. Course if your adding in the room then yea. $100 is the norm.

I never barter with them but then do give them a tip. I should do a little barter so maybe ask for $70.

When it's so packed like Friday, Saturday Sunday nights. Then maybe the most beautiful do ask for more in the 90-120 range?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    To OrganicAlo.

I hear you about HK girls who wanted high prices. But there are plenty of hot girls in HK who are far more reasonable.

New girls tend to set their price expectations too high, not booking business. They also like to bullshit the noobs and rip them off with bad sessions, anything they think they can get away with. Locals and old timers are known to the girls and get low local rates. You just have to talk nice to the girls and will find many hot girls offering low local discounts.

Shame to guys who show off their fake wealth, spoiling the girls, trying to impress them with their little money. The little girls would just laugh at them behind their backs and spread the words so their friends can join in the sharks' feast.

Kudos to the bros who care about negative price impacts to local market and try ti find ways to hold down coochies inflation. Girls would think these guys are smarter and treat them with consideration and respect.

I'm only about a 3 hour drive, but if 90-120 was the norm, I probably wouldn't go as often.

Posting Limitations