Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Hong Kong Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 1292 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 108 148 198 598 1098 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 19374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

What?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSolo  [View Original Post]
    Before going on vacation with hot girls, I will make sure both parties come to mutual understanding and agreement on the details of this deal. I don't want anyone to feel being cheated and cause unpleasant situations.

Corazon first bid for $500 a day is very high. Some guys may take that offer, but most normal guys with legal means of earning would not pay that much. Even my wingmen who regularly spend a couple thousands a night in clubs would not go for it. A few have been taking the hottest young bar girls on vacations, paying airfares, hotel, food, entertainment ect but not money directly to the girls. You will be surprised some of the hottest girls are nice and sweet. If they like you, they would take vacations without demanding money. First have to spend time and fichas on them to make the sales pitch. G Translate works wonders in international relations hehe.

There are also hot college girls in Tijuana with their sugar arrangements, who would be delighted to go on vacations for small compensation.

I understand bar girls lose income going on trips and have to meet expenses at home. So I would be willing to compensate for their lost incomes, but at reasonable rates. It's best to take the girls out to short day trips on their off days, nice places within driving distance, like Playa, Ensenada, Tecate, Mexicali ect to see how much you enjoy her company on the road. If things blow up you can always come back to La Zona and find other prospects hehe.
    The words agreement, details and deal are buzzkill words. I work hard and I make good money. My time is the most valuable thing to me. I want no part of bids or sugar arrangement bullshit type of crap either ruining my needed vacations to recharge and avoid burnout at work. She's either grateful and excited to come with me and I take her, or she can hit the road if she's not.

Sexy vacations with hot bar girls

Before going on vacation with hot girls, I will make sure both parties come to mutual understanding and agreement on the details of this deal. I don't want anyone to feel being cheated and cause unpleasant situations.

Corazon first bid for $500 a day is very high. Some guys may take that offer, but most normal guys with legal means of earning would not pay that much. Even my wingmen who regularly spend a couple thousands a night in clubs would not go for it. A few have been taking the hottest young bar girls on vacations, paying airfares, hotel, food, entertainment ect but not money directly to the girls. You will be surprised some of the hottest girls are nice and sweet. If they like you, they would take vacations without demanding money. First have to spend time and fichas on them to make the sales pitch. G Translate works wonders in international relations hehe.

There are also hot college girls in Tijuana with their sugar arrangements, who would be delighted to go on vacations for small compensation.

I understand bar girls lose income going on trips and have to meet expenses at home. So I would be willing to compensate for their lost incomes, but at reasonable rates. It's best to take the girls out to short day trips on their off days, nice places within driving distance, like Playa, Ensenada, Tecate, Mexicali ect to see how much you enjoy her company on the road. If things blow up you can always come back to La Zona and find other prospects hehe.

Another Great Trip

Chris Jones.

Sounds like you had a great trip. Congrats.

Sex is great when the chicas dig and trust you, let you do whatever you want with their sexy bodies, moaning, whining, panting, scratching, clawing, pulling your ass in.

I got scratches on my back by hot girls a few times. Most times they would press their heels against the back of your thighs to hold your butt in, won't let your dick slide out of their wet holes until they pop hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBeeJoe  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry I already changed my whatsapp number. She is from Monterrey and I was in Texas visiting San Antonio so I went there to check out the city since I heard some good things. But your right the "I'm pregnant" excuse by hookers is as old as time itself. Lastly arent we all simps since most mongers pay for sex? I did get laid in the past for free, but not in the zona, no money no honey.
    I wouldn't say we are simps for paying for sex, unless we pay way over going rate. If going rate in Brazil is 100 but you pay 500 dollars for 1 hour, then you're a simp. If you get married like Tiger and lose 200 million in a divorce, you are a simp. Paul McCartney losing 250 million marrying an ex prostitute and doing no due diligence and not listening to his lawyers was being a simp.

I feel 2 people getting good value for 100 bucks in a place where rent is 200 a month is a good value for the John and hooker. I'm not one of these guys that thinks a girl should only get 15 bucks for a hour because minimum wage is 10 a day. Guys that send money for no sex because they get a text from a 304 that their kid is sick, mom is sick, car broke down, their apartment was robbed. The list is endless. They are simps. I had a Colombian girls ask me to send her a new iPhone max. I sent her a deletion.

Quote Originally Posted by TjBrazil  [View Original Post]
    Seabee, I'm totally disturbed by your post. First of all, why is any hooker able to contact you on a personal level. She should always be a WhatsApp deletion away from never hearing from her again. New what's app number. Done.

Secondly, Mexican guys always dump their pregnant hookers. Why you spent anytime on this knowing you are shooting blacks is unfortunate. I understand taking responsibility for a girl you actually get pregnant but knowing you had a vasectomy and are shooting blanks means you can walk away without feeling like a dead beat dad. Instead she tries to extort you and you played along like a simp. I hope she doesn't have your real name which is the only way she could keep bothering you over this. The I'm pregnant claim by these hookers is as common as my moms sick, please send money.
    Don't worry I already changed my whatsapp number. She is from Monterrey and I was in Texas visiting San Antonio so I went there to check out the city since I heard some good things. But your right the "I'm pregnant" excuse by hookers is as old as time itself. Lastly arent we all simps since most mongers pay for sex? I did get laid in the past for free, but not in the zona, no money no honey.

So many variables

Quote Originally Posted by Dogers69  [View Original Post]
    Not every guy is gona be able to pull girls from the club. Its probably way harder now with social media too. Occasionally I was getting girls to hang out with me for low or no $ but that was not often. And I was getting probably 300 ficha drinks a year for girls. Of course they were like 8 dollars back then the hotel was 12 on Monday Tuesday and hk gave me 2 free beers every Monday Tuesday. So I would look at it as a wash financially. Anyway it will depend on a guys age, his looks, like you said his breath, his personality, and how much time he has to be doing all this. The benefits are the much better sex usually and female company more than 30 minutes.
    Needs to be the right guy, right girl and right timing. She has to be able to find you attractive at some level. Also, you can't be broke unless you look like a telenovela actor. I'm not saying a guy has to be rich but he's got to be stable financially with disposable income. If those basics are in place, there's a wide range of outcomes from creeping her out with your personality and being too clingy, all the way to she can't get enough of you and really thinks of you as a dating partner instead of a client. I've taken girls on vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and other places for a week and never paid a dime aside from the trip expenses (I do that anyway with non-working girls). I'm not dumb enough to think any of the girls thought of me as a serious boyfriend or anything like that, but they enjoy my company, are attracted to me, like the sex and appreciate the experiences I give them their broke boyfriends never could. Own your finances, your fitness and hygiene, and really with the right working girl, you can have a vacation together as a normal couple. Of course, be sure you don't catch feelings because when the trip's over, she's going to resume banging guys for money. Some of my vacation chicas I still stay in contact with and meet up for an occasional dinner and free session.

Quote Originally Posted by TjBrazil  [View Original Post]
    Seabee, I'm totally disturbed by your post. First of all, why is any hooker able to contact you on a personal level. She should always be a WhatsApp deletion away from never hearing from her again. New what's app number. Done.

Secondly, Mexican guys always dump their pregnant hookers. Why you spent anytime on this knowing you are shooting blacks is unfortunate. I understand taking responsibility for a girl you actually get pregnant but knowing you had a vasectomy and are shooting blanks means you can walk away without feeling like a dead beat dad. Instead she tries to extort you and you played along like a simp. I hope she doesn't have your real name which is the only way she could keep bothering you over this. The I'm pregnant claim by these hookers is as common as my moms sick, please send money.
    I know you didn't intend to buy pretty bad autocorrect error got you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisJones  [View Original Post]
    Captain solo is correct. Honestly I don't understand how any one goes and does not land HOT GFE sessions. Every time I go I get "long extended outcall" visits from New girls. I would say I pursue the 7/8 types I like them tall, lean and natural with no visible baby damage and generally under 25. Anyways I always do the same thing, dress nice, have fresh breath, and once I get them in the booth I tell them little nice things like you have beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, a silly laugh. I am gentle with soft rubs, light massage and nice whispers. I talk about life, family and joke. The third drink is test time if I have not booted them already jaja, that's where I go in for the kiss. 99% of the time I will hang out with them for the night then invite them to my off-site room. I just returned yesterday from a 3 day trip, hit a quick trophy girl in HK then worked my method in chigaco and it worked like a charm first night she showed up about 1 AM, multiple sessions all holes open, got in a little backdoor showered then without comment and no mention of payment amount she jumped right back into my bed said me tired cuddled up and slept in until about 2 PM. I gave her $200 she never once requested. She left then messaged asking if we would meet again I said how about dinner so we meet up at 6:30 had dinner, went to non puta clubs sway from Zona partied all night then back to the room for multiple full on GFE / PSE sessions she once again stayed the night and left early afternoon, while she did not ask for money I gave her $150 and sent her on the way. She absolutely was a 100% freak in the sheets haha but soft and romantic when not *ucking haha. The only problem is my back looks like a cat claw post it is full of nail marks and my shoulders have bit marks. I have a girlfriend in America now I must play sick in bed to prevent pool and outdoor time. Hopefully these go away quickly or I might have a lot of unexpected time to spend in Tijuana. Wish me luck haha. Maybe I am just lucky in Tijuana haha.
    Not every guy is gona be able to pull girls from the club. Its probably way harder now with social media too. Occasionally I was getting girls to hang out with me for low or no $ but that was not often. And I was getting probably 300 ficha drinks a year for girls. Of course they were like 8 dollars back then the hotel was 12 on Monday Tuesday and hk gave me 2 free beers every Monday Tuesday. So I would look at it as a wash financially. Anyway it will depend on a guys age, his looks, like you said his breath, his personality, and how much time he has to be doing all this. The benefits are the much better sex usually and female company more than 30 minutes.

Another great trip

Captain solo is correct. Honestly I don't understand how any one goes and does not land HOT GFE sessions. Every time I go I get "long extended outcall" visits from New girls. I would say I pursue the 7/8 types I like them tall, lean and natural with no visible baby damage and generally under 25. Anyways I always do the same thing, dress nice, have fresh breath, and once I get them in the booth I tell them little nice things like you have beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, a silly laugh. I am gentle with soft rubs, light massage and nice whispers. I talk about life, family and joke. The third drink is test time if I have not booted them already jaja, that's where I go in for the kiss. 99% of the time I will hang out with them for the night then invite them to my off-site room. I just returned yesterday from a 3 day trip, hit a quick trophy girl in HK then worked my method in chigaco and it worked like a charm first night she showed up about 1 AM, multiple sessions all holes open, got in a little backdoor showered then without comment and no mention of payment amount she jumped right back into my bed said me tired cuddled up and slept in until about 2 PM. I gave her $200 she never once requested. She left then messaged asking if we would meet again I said how about dinner so we meet up at 6:30 had dinner, went to non puta clubs sway from Zona partied all night then back to the room for multiple full on GFE / PSE sessions she once again stayed the night and left early afternoon, while she did not ask for money I gave her $150 and sent her on the way. She absolutely was a 100% freak in the sheets haha but soft and romantic when not *ucking haha. The only problem is my back looks like a cat claw post it is full of nail marks and my shoulders have bit marks. I have a girlfriend in America now I must play sick in bed to prevent pool and outdoor time. Hopefully these go away quickly or I might have a lot of unexpected time to spend in Tijuana. Wish me luck haha. Maybe I am just lucky in Tijuana haha.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaBeeJoe  [View Original Post]
    Yes I only pay for sexual services now too no more free money. I had on chica accuse me of getting her pregnant and I had a vascetony. I send her ny most current sperm test which showed that I was shooting blanks. She insisted on a dna test. I went to her home town and got dna from her and her daughter and submitted it with my own. The results. Came back that I was 100 $ not the father of her baby girl. Now she is demanding. It again done by a lab in Mexico. What's a lying beetch!!
    I'm assuming you were BB'ing this chica or did you have a condom accident. Kinda also disturbing that even though you were presumably this chica's boyfriend since you're close enough to go to her home town, she was still barebacking other men while you were together since this obviously wasn't your child.

Quote Originally Posted by StRobert  [View Original Post]
    "Man I felt bad for one of my chica friends at HK, she called me crying because someone broke into the hotel room she's staying at and took all her money" - haha I had the same message regarding someone broke into the hotel room and stole the money. Other examples of messages "My love I need $100 because: my house was on fire, my neighbor's house was on fire and my house is damaged, my mother is sick, my child is sick, my car was stolen, etc. " Don't believe everything because these chicas are master manipulators. I told these chicas that I am currently bankrupt because I lost a huge amount of money on Wall Street and can only give money for services done in the room. Now everything is ok.
    LOL I understand your skepticism but with this one I'm pretty sure she was being truthful. She didn't hit me up for a loan or anything, which of course did run through my mind that she was about to do. We have all heard the classic sob stories. I have known her for a while now and have yet to catch her in a lie so until I do, I tend to believe what she tells me.

The few times she has needed someone to float her a little money she will just straight up ask for it, she doesn’t need to make up some story about being broke.

LOL my looooove!

"Man I felt bad for one of my chica friends at HK, she called me crying because someone broke into the hotel room she's staying at and took all her money" - haha I had the same message regarding someone broke into the hotel room and stole the money. Other examples of messages "My love I need $100 because: my house was on fire, my neighbor's house was on fire and my house is damaged, my mother is sick, my child is sick, my car was stolen, etc. " Don't believe everything because these chicas are master manipulators. I told these chicas that I am currently bankrupt because I lost a huge amount of money on Wall Street and can only give money for services done in the room. Now everything is ok.
    Yes I only pay for sexual services now too no more free money. I had on chica accuse me of getting her pregnant and I had a vascetony. I send her ny most current sperm test which showed that I was shooting blanks. She insisted on a dna test. I went to her home town and got dna from her and her daughter and submitted it with my own. The results. Came back that I was 100 $ not the father of her baby girl. Now she is demanding. It again done by a lab in Mexico. What's a lying beetch!!

Don't forget sick buffalo. Oh nevermind, that's Thailand. 😂.

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    Man I felt bad for one of my chica friends at HK, she called me crying because someone broke into the hotel room she's staying at and took all her money. She's a very sweet girl so she doesn't deserve that shit. You can imagine the type of low lifes who mostly live out of zona hotels though. I tried to cheer her up by telling her it's Memorial Day weekend and that business should pick up so she could recover the money she lost, hopefully it goes well for her.

I stopped by yesterday evening for a couple of hours. Didn't see much to my liking. Judith came over and said Hi in her very sweet way. Once she gets to know you she is very friendly and knows how to make you feel good.

Saw a couple older guys receiving some incredible action. One was an older American gentleman in his 70's at the Miami area. He had a cute girl in glasses and pigtails giving him some amazing DFK. This chick was treating him as if he was Brad Pitt or something. They were there for a while too, groping and making out the entire time. They eventually disappeared so they must have went to the hotel for a steamy session. Later on I saw an older Mexican guy towards the back entrance near the alley DFK'ing 2 girls at the same time. These same girls tried to get my attention earlier and I completely ignored them LOL. Now, these weren't the prettiest chicks but they were still bangable. I regretted not talking to them once I saw the type of action they were giving that guy but oh well. When you come across some chicks at the right time you can stumble upon some great action.

Did a quick stop at Chicago but didn't find anything really worthwhile. I saw a new light skinned spinner sitting at the end of the bar near the tub. She was very pretty but seemed like she could be uptight so I didn't even bother talking to her.

Headed to the border a little past 11pm and ended up doing about 35 minutes by car in the regular lane since the ready lane was backed up for miles.

The sweetest love and hottest sex

If you go to Tijuana frequently and make friends with the chicas, you can get amigos' rates which are fantastic. These girls are young and soft. You should sit with them, buy them fichas, turn on your charms, act nice, sweet, dumb like a puppy in love and suggest what you want; you will likely get it. Guys acting smart, cold, calculating will alarm the girls and face resistance. Despite a few cold, hardened sharks from out of town doing short tours for quick cash, most HK chicas, especially those living in Tijuana, are pretty soft and amenable, looking for love and tight connections with nice, generous guys.

My wingmen have been doing long 3,4 hour raw sessions with nice, clean sweet pretty girls for $100-120 every week, one even turned down propina. I have done hot, raw sessions with the hottest HK girls for low rates. In the middle of CoVid when everyone went hungry, a hot HK girl texted me hysterically one night, ran out of all money and food in the house, hungry, could not feed her puppy. I was the only one she turned to as she knows I have a soft spot for her. I stayed up late at night sending her money so she could eat. Another bro, never met her, but also sent her money. She always gives me the sweetest love and the hottest sex every time we meet. Unlike rough ghetto hoes in the US, these poor girls are not cold and hard like you think.

I hate to waste time with ugly. Lumpy, skanky old hoes in Figueroa, risk getting robbed by gangs or stung by LEs. Shit. Regardless how much street smart you think you have, eventually you will act stupid and fall into LE's net. LE will have your name posted in court records, social media, FBI data base ect. You will have very hard time with your family, friends, job, business. I have a divorced, lonely friend who got nabbed in a prostitution sting in Figueroa. He fought the charge and won, but the arrest record stays in the system. When he applied for highly technical jobs, employers checked background and all turned him down. It was also linked to his passport. Canadian Immigration pulled up that record and denied him entry. He was federally fucked.

Posting Limitations